楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:33:50 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:36:28 | 只看该作者
A METAL PLATE SCREW HAVE BEEN ADDED
Tiago was successfully operated on his right arm fracture

28 de February, 2013 - 16:46

Tiago was hospitalized after returning from Seville and was successfully operated on in Majadahonda Fremap Clinic.

Tiago Cardoso Mendes had surgery on Thursday morning of the right arm fracture that occurred in the second leg of the semifinals of the Copa del Rey match at the Sanchez Pizjuan. The midfielder had to come off in the first half after a strong kick that caused the fracture when struggling for the ball with Medel. Upon arrival at Madrid he underwent tests that confirmed the extent of the injury and was admitted overnight to be operated on at midmorning.

The surgical technique was to fit a metal plate and a screw in the middle third of the right ulna. The operation was successful and the player will be watching developments. The doctors that were involved in the surgery were José María Abad Morenilla, Fernando García de Lucas, Enrique Monzo, Gabriel Ruiz and Ramón Carosini.

I tried to keep playing but I realised I could not continue, the bone was broken and I felt the whole arm move
Tiago
 Tiago spoke for the Atlético website about the injury, the game and the fact they’ll be playing another final. The midfielder said that "we were very focussed on the match. We knew what we had to do, get the ball and be strong, with clear ideas and we were lucky that Diego Costa got a goal and almost scored the second. With the tie 0-2 we were almost through".

On the injury he said that "on that play Medel caught me. He was going to clear the ball and to protect my face I put my arm in the way. I felt that something was wrong because I did a lot of damage. I tried to keep playing but I realized I could not continue. The bone was broken and whole arm moved. It hurt so much and I tried to hold it with the other arm so it does not move much."

It comes at a bad time for him because "I was feeling pretty good in the squad. The team is giving a very good response after a less good time. Injuries never come at a good time and now I have to recover well. We have a team full of great players and we will work to see what we can do in Malaga".

The team is already thinking about the next game and Sunday against Malaga. "It will be a difficult game against a direct rival in the fight for the Champions League place. They come full of confidence and the team is good. We will try to get the maximum points," he concluded.
# ÁnimoTiago, trending topic in Spain
The painful withdrawal of Tiago from the pitch clutching his broken arm caused a chain reaction of support on social networks like Twitter. Thousands of fans sent their tweet with the hashtag #ÁnimoTiago, making it a trending topic in Spain.

etiquetas: Tiago, Injury, Football Kings Cup, Copa del Rey de Fútbol, Atlético de Madrid, Sevilla

TIAGOHOSPITAL.jpg (17.42 KB, 下载次数: 1)

TIAGOHOSPITAL.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:39:05 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:40:52 | 只看该作者

PHOTOGALLERY
I love you, Atleti!

28 de February de 2013

12.jpg (283.77 KB, 下载次数: 1)

12.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:42:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-3-1 00:52 编辑

马竞第十九次进入杯赛决赛

http://en.clubatleticodemadrid.c ... heir-19th-cup-final

9 WINS AND 9 DEFEATS
Atletico make their 19th Cup final

28 de February, 2013 - 0:00

After securing their place in the final at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan the club from the bank of the Manzanares will play their 19th cup final, the 5th final in the last three years.

Upon arrival at the helm of Atletico Madrid, Diego Pablo Simeone defined the club as "a cup team" and the Argentina was right in what he said. The coach will lead his third final since he became manager of the club, the 19th in the clubs history.

In the 18 previous finals, luck has been divided with 9 wins and 9 losses. The vast majority of the trophies (8) were won in the Bernabeu, while La Romareda witnessed the first of two titles in the Double years. The first final we played took place in San Mames in 1921, while the first trophy was won in 1960 at the Bernabeu with Real Madrid as rival, te same team who we will meet in the final in May.

A continuación, todas las finales de Copa que ha disputado el Atlético:

1921 Athletic Club 4-1 Atlético de Madrid (San Mamés)

1926 F.C Barcelona 3-2 Atlético de Madrid (Mestalla)

1921 Athletic 4-1 Atlético de Madrid (San Mamés)

1926 Barcelona 3-2 Atlético de Madrid (Mestalla)

1956 Athletic 2-0 Atlético de Madrid (Chamartín)

1960 Atlético de Madrid 3-1 Real Madrid (Santiago Bernabéu)

1961 Atlético de Madrid 3-2 Real Madrid (Santiago Bernabéu)

1964 Zaragoza 2-1 Atlético de Madrid (Santiago Bernabéu)

1965 Atlético de Madrid 1-0 Real Zaragoza (Santiago Bernabéu)

1972 Atlético de Madrid 2-1 Valencia (Santiago Bernabéu)

1975 Real Madrid 0-0 (4-3 pen.) Atlético de Madrid (Vicente Calderón)

1976 Atlético de Madrid 1-0 Real Zaragoza (Santiago Bernabéu)

1985 Atlético de Madrid 2-1 Athletic Club (Santiago Bernabéu)

1987 Real Sociedad 2-2 (4-2 pen.) Atlético de Madrid (La Romareda)

1991 Atlético de Madrid 1-0 Mallorca (Santiago Bernabéu)

1992 Atlético de Madrid 2-0 Real Madrid (Santiago Bernabéu)

1996 Atlético de Madrid 1-0 Barcelona (La Romareda)

1999 Valencia 3-0 Atlético de Madrid (La Cartuja)

2000 R.C.D. Espanyol 2-1 Atlético de Madrid (Mestalla)

2010 Sevilla 2-0 Atlético de Madrid (Camp Nou)
http://www.clubatleticodemadrid. ... 19-final-de-la-copa
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:44:40 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:47:27 | 只看该作者
http://en.clubatleticodemadrid.c ... is-in-another-final

THE ARGENTINE PRAISED THE GREAT ATTITUDE OF THE TEAM
Simeone: "the fans will wake up happy because their team is in another final"

28 de February, 2013 - 8:41

The coach praised the attitude of his players and highlights the efforts of everyone in the group that makes up the squad.

Just after the game had started, Diego Costa put his team ahead putting his side in control of the tie. Diego Pablo Simeone said "I think there was a great attitude from the start. I felt that in the first minutes of the match we saw a team that had an important ambition to take the match and the truth was we responded very well especially in the first stage of the game. Then came the goals and that made us better. We are a team that left everythingon the field, we looked for the goal early on".

EOverjoyed to see the team fight for second in a competitive league to be back in a final

The Argentine leaves satisfied and happy about what it means for the fans of Atléticoo be in another final. "Today the Atletico Madrid fans are happy. They’ll get up tomorrow morning and will be in a final, I’m overjoyed to see the team fight for second in a league as competitive as the Spanish and be in another final. That speaks highly of the players, the effort they are making, the people behind the scenes like the physios, doctors, kit men ... is a triumph of everyone because without the work of everyone it would be impossible to achieve what they’re achieving," he said.

Theres a long time until the final so Simeone and his men want to enjoy the present and focus on the important league clash on Sunday. "We are dedicated to enjoy the fact of reaching a final. Tomorrow we will think about Malaga, who are a direct rival and it will be a difficult game. We must be rested and recovered well face the game on Sunday. As for the final, the only thing we think about is the joy of returning to a major final," he said after the game. "After so much effort they put in, it’s not good to talk about the final yet. We should talk about how Falcao, Costa, Cata, Miranda played...That's the most important thing today. Tomorrow people will get up to go to work happy because their team is in another final," he concluded.

etiquetas: Simeone, Copa del Rey de Fútbol, Football Kings Cup, Atlético de Madrid, Sevilla

09.jpg (144.62 KB, 下载次数: 1)

09.jpg

12.jpg (283.77 KB, 下载次数: 1)

12.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-1 00:54:26 | 只看该作者

001.jpg (240.27 KB, 下载次数: 1)

001.jpg

002.jpg (317.56 KB, 下载次数: 1)

002.jpg

003.jpg (328.95 KB, 下载次数: 1)

003.jpg

004.jpg (214.32 KB, 下载次数: 1)

004.jpg

005.jpg (276.28 KB, 下载次数: 1)

005.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 01:47:33 | 只看该作者
马德里竞技中国官网
【库娃追平德赫亚!】今晨的国王杯半决赛是库尔图瓦第84次代表马竞出战,追平了德赫亚在马竞一线队的出场次数。同时,库尔图瓦84场失77球的失球率也远低于德赫亚的84场失112球(当然当时马竞的后防和现在也有一定差距)。另外,迭戈科斯塔今晨打入的一球使他超过C罗,暂列西班牙国王杯射手榜首位。

西甲咖啡馆
塞维中场孔多比亚因为在比赛中故意踢马竞前锋迭戈-科斯塔的要害部位而被直接红牌罚下,他也因此被停赛4场。不过他赛后却在推特上表示:这是我成为职业足球运动员以来首次因为一张红牌而要停赛4场。不过,科斯塔先生,下一次把那些猴子的叫声留给你自己吧 http://t.cn/zYYo4I6

西甲咖啡馆
对于国王杯决赛,大部分皇马球迷都希望在诺坎普举行;而大部分马竞球迷却希望在伯纳乌举行 http://t.cn/zYYKNXf;马竞主席塞雷佐则表示:上一场出现马德里德比的国王杯决赛是在伯纳乌举行的,这一次应该轮到在卡尔德隆举行了吧 http://t.cn/zYYKNXV

西甲咖啡馆
法尔考:我们进入国王杯决赛了,我对此感到很高兴。我们知道塞维利亚在主场会很拼的,双方都有不少机会,而且我们表现也很强势。这场比赛发生了很多事情,但最重要是晋级决赛,其他的就算了吧。决赛对阵皇马是一场重要的比赛,我希望马竞能为此做好准备 http://t.cn/zYY9bwJ

西甲咖啡馆
马竞前锋迭戈-科斯塔:作客塞维的比赛很艰苦,但我们知道如果我们发挥出水平,我们是可以晋级的。人们通常都因为我的风格而说我是“杀人犯”,不过昨天我很好地控制了自己。在孔多比亚犯规之后,我一直都没有起来报复他。但他反而一直希望将我拉起来,我只是不动,避免更多冲突http://t.cn/zYY935B

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 01:50:45 | 只看该作者
西甲咖啡馆
92年的国王杯决赛是上一次出现马德里德比的决赛,马竞名宿福特雷参加了那场比赛,他表示:我对马竞在周三击败塞维进入国王杯决赛感到高兴,决赛中我们将面对皇马。21年前的国王杯我们赢了,看看这次我们能否再次获胜。此外,无论在卡尔德隆还是伯纳乌,这场决赛一定要在马德里举行http://t.cn/zYTWvcK

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 01:51:11 | 只看该作者
西甲咖啡馆
在客场淘汰塞维利亚进入国王杯决赛后,马德里竞技球员们乘坐西班牙高铁返回马德里。兴奋的马竞球员在高铁车厢里手舞足蹈地庆祝晋级,其中还有人跳起了Gangnam Style http://t.cn/zYTWrvo链接内附有视频
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-10 18:41:47 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-3-10 20:27 编辑

【国王杯决赛场地确定为伯纳乌】西班牙足协今日确定了本赛季国王杯决赛的时间和场地,马竞和皇马将于5月17日21:30在伯纳乌球场争夺国王杯的奖杯。上一次马竞与皇马在国王杯决赛中碰面时两队也在伯纳乌交手,马竞最终2:0夺冠。

69bcf7dejw1e2ihf97mhrj.jpg (27.82 KB, 下载次数: 1)

69bcf7dejw1e2ihf97mhrj.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-10 18:42:35 | 只看该作者
【伯纳乌,马竞的国王杯决赛福地】马德里竞技一共获得过9座国王杯冠军,夺冠次数排在第四。而马竞的9个冠军中,除了最后一次击败巴萨夺冠的比赛不在伯纳乌,马竞其他8个冠军则全在伯纳乌获得,其中更包括三次击败皇马。反倒是唯一一次马竞决赛输给皇马的比赛场地为马竞的主场卡尔德隆,马竞点球告负。

马竞主席:选择伯纳乌是为让更多球迷观战
西班牙足协最终将本年度的国王杯决赛场地放在了皇马主场圣地亚哥伯纳乌球场,对此马德里竞技主席塞雷佐(Enrique Cerezo)并无任何异议,他认为马德里是双方共同的主场,同时更大的伯纳乌球场能让更多的球迷享受到这场比赛。
“很高兴西班牙足协把国王杯决赛放在马德里举行,马德里是两只参加决赛球队的主场。这是决赛,根据历史记录应该在我们的主场卡尔德隆球场举办决赛。但出于对我们球迷的尊重,为了让更多的球迷能够现场享受这场决赛能够在看台上支持马竞,我们选择了伯纳乌,因为很显然伯纳乌球场能够容纳更多的球迷。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 07:31 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .