跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-2-6 02:14:33 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-2-6 21:56 编辑

http://www.atleticofans.com/16224/simeone/

Simeone: “To say we can win La Liga would be a lie”
'El Cholo' touched on several subjects in Monday night's interview on COPE

General - Posted on February 5, 2013 by Martin Rosenow - 7 Comments

Atlético boss Diego Simeone was invited to COPE‘s late night football programme ‘El Partido de las 12′ Monday, where he answered questions on several topics for almost an hour.

Simeone addressed such issues as his worryingly-still-looming contract extension, the Rojiblancos’ chances of winning La Liga and all the recent commotion with regard to striker Diego Costa, among other subjects.

Here are some of the highlights from his appearance on the Spanish radio station:

On pending contract extension
We’re on track, along with the club, to continuing this project that has been very beautiful for everyone; most of all, for the fans.

“Will Falcao remain at Atleti?”
I can’t answer that question as of right now because it depends on too many scenarios.

“Would you be happy with Champions League qualification or are you after the league title?”
It’s too early to tell. We can’t avoid facing our reality, which is the game-to-game [mentality]. We’ll get disoriented if we get away from that mindset.

“You’d even be satisfied with third place, right?”
Fantasies aren’t real. With what has happened in these last years, with [Real] Madrid and Barça finishing 30 points ahead of everyone else, to say that we can win the league would be a lie. Is there a small chance? Yes. But to get the people’s hopes up because we’re nine points away from Barça, while we are in the midst of the Copa del Rey and the Europa League, isn’t fair. We’ll forge our own path, and whatever happens, happens.

“You said La Liga was boring…”
When we lost to Barça, I was heated, and the first thing that I said was that the league campaign is boring. It’s my understanding that people want to win the title, they want to be the champions despite being aware of what is good for the club, financially. They want to win the league. And in the Spanish league, it’s hard because Real Madrid and Barcelona have a budget that is so much larger, that the third place teams finish 40 points away. La Liga isn’t boring, but it is uneven. It takes a lot to finish third. To finish sixth as well. Several teams are threatened with relegation. The fan wants to be the champion, but from a numbers perspective, it’s very difficult. We shouldn’t get people’s hopes up and lie to them because then, in the end, finishing second or third ends up being a disappointment.

The goal was to improve on what we did last season, especially in La Liga.

“Would you like to stay at Atleti for several years like Ferguson at United?”
I live in the present. The only way to build a better future is to strengthen the day-to-day. Today, we are living the stories that we will tell tomorrow.

On his “nomadic” career as a footballer
I’m a traveler. I think that, even as a kid, your decisions mark the destiny of your life and I have no fear of that. Those that don’t make decisions end up criticising those that do. I left when I was 20 years old, I came back at 34 without wanting to leave Atleti, but I knew that the only way to return was by leaving, finding myself a career knowing that, at some point, I was going to get the call and I would have to be prepared.

“You said you were impressed with the effort of the squad…”
I live my role as the coach and I witness how the people feel. I think it’s impossible for our fans not to be proud of us. I get goosebumps talking about it.

What did you think about Amaya [spitting] on Costa?
That it’s football. Sometimes it’s your own player that does it, sometimes it’s an opponent. Players know when they’ve made a mistake beyond the heat of the moment because they’re temperamental.

Should [Amaya] be punished because the cameras captured his actions?
I’m against cameras. Football is beautiful because of this. There are four referees that sometimes do a good job and sometimes do a bad one. Football is very spontaneous. I’m not sure it would be a good idea to remove that spontaneity from it. Diego is a noble player. ‘What’s wrong with Costa?’ you ask, nothing. Defenders are used to forwards that are lighter. Aggression and intensity are attributes of his playing style. He’s intense, strong, and defenders suffer because of it. If he learns how to balance that passion he has for the game, he’ll get more out of it in a match.

I felt that Diego was more important towards the end of the game, when our opponents were weaker. They would then find themselves facing a strong player, and he was the one that changed the course of the [Betis] game. If he’s strong, he’s very dangerous with his play.

“What makes you happier: second place and nine points away from Barça or being seven over Real Madrid?”
Being in second place, because that means we’re close to first. We’re trying to get closer to the best.

“Would you sign for the league finishing as it stands now?”
I’d like to sign a piece of paper that would get me closer to beating Rayo.

[Interviewer, teasing Simeone, insists on the topic of Cholo's contract extension]
We’re okay, we’re okay. Miguel Ángel [Gil Marín] told me in October that he wanted me to continue, but I don’t think it’s the right time to talk about it. When you speak about the future, you get away from the day-to-day.

“Are Barça the best team you’ve ever seen in your life?”
Absolutely. Their virtue is to win and keep winning. And Messi is the best player in the world. He doesn’t have a World Cup, but he has the numbers, and football is all about the numbers. I was a teammate of Maradona’s, and that excites you. But Messi doesn’t require analysis.

Rapid response question and answer session:

If Atleti continue to win at home would you wear the same shirt?
Yes.

A Copa del Rey final over Real Madrid, or the Europa League?
Beating Rayo.

Who was the worst player you ever coached?
['Mono'] Burgos (laughs).

Who was the best player you ever coached?
I can’t say. I’ve coached a lot of great guys.

Would you replace any of your current players with the Simeone of years ago?
No, I wouldn’t be able to compete with the players of today.

Would you coach Real Madrid?
That question bores me. I’ve already answered it so many times before.

What would you prefer: Argentina winning the World Cup, Atleti winning the Champions League, or Giovanni Simeone winning the Ballon d’Or?
Argentina winning the World Cup.

After the interview, COPE surprised Simeone by having his three sons, Giovanni, Gianluca and Giuliano call in from Buenos Aires. The youngest, Giuliano, only 10-years-old, was asked by his dad: “How do you see our guys?”

‘Mini-Cholo’ responded: “They’re doing good but they have to improve.”
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-6 02:15:04 | 只看该作者

simeone-on-cope-e1360029795454-300x221.jpg (21.16 KB, 下载次数: 1)

simeone-on-cope-e1360029795454-300x221.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-6 02:17:41 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 风中的风之子 于 2013-2-7 01:14 编辑

copy下马卡关于同一件事的新闻的简要翻译
全文有空再说(幻幻幻幻幻幻~~~~~

@西甲咖啡馆
马竞主帅西蒙尼:尽管领先皇马7分,但这并不算什么,但球迷们应该为马竞感到自豪。不过,看看过去7、8年的西甲,冠军基本上都是皇马巴萨轮流坐庄。我不想欺骗球迷,但如果说我们会夺得西甲冠军,这本身就是一个谎言。或许我们真的会有那么一些机会,但我们对球迷还是只会说真话http://t.cn/zY54PKN
————————
为什么看起来有种有想要又不敢败人品又不甘心的纠结感

马竞中文官网小机器人翻译版
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_69bcf7de01019skb.html

一年前的一篇cope访谈
http://www.atleticofans.com/1197 ... ico-for-many-years/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2013-2-6 20:33:24 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 幻樱 于 2013-2-6 21:02 编辑

(不负责任胡乱翻译)

续约问题
“谈判正在进行时,我们要为球队为粉丝共创美好明天”

花糕姐的去留
“这取决于太多因素我神马都不知道”

欧冠名额
“我们不能被现状冲晕头脑还需要一场一场努力,否则结果会很糟糕”

原本的目标是争取第三名对不?
“真是太美妙了,要知道过去那些年宇宙银河一直以30分的优势领先其他球队。现在说我们能夺冠那就是一个谎言,虽然不少人抱有这种希望,但素我们还是要现实一些”

关于西甲联赛很无聊的言论
“输给巴萨时我是这么说过,但这很大程度上是联赛体制和收入分配机制造成的……(blabla老生常谈)球迷们对我们抱有太大希望,但是我不想欺骗球迷,如果说我们能夺冠,那最终获得了第二或第三就会让他们很失望……”(貌似这货对保三争二的信心很大嘛)

你希望留在马竞很多年,就像曼联的弗格森一样吗?
“我活在当下,要创造美好的未来唯一的办法就是一天一天去努力。我们今天所做的,会在明天作为故事被讲述”

和球员生涯一样漂泊的执教生涯
“我就是个旅行家,从熊孩子时期起就喜欢各种挑战和变化。我20岁时离开祖国,34岁回国的时候其实并没有想离开马竞,但是我知道离开是为了下一次带着更丰富的人生阅历更美好的回归……”(突然假装文艺中年真是让人不习惯)

关于球迷的热情
“作为一个教练和目击者,我想没有球迷会不为球队感到自豪滴”

(关于大帝那段blabla我没太看懂,召唤蒙蒙来翻译~~~)

排名第二和领先隔壁七分,哪个让你更高兴?
“当然是排名第二,这意味着和第一很接近,我们会尽全力更接近一些滴”

巴萨时你这辈子见过的最好的球队吗?
“毫无疑问是滴,梅西也是世界上最好滴球员,除了世界杯之外他拿到了几乎所有荣誉。和老马当过队友让我很自豪,但是梅西是无法用语言来形容滴”

(快速问答环节)

如果床单一直赢下去,你是不是会一直穿同一件衬衫?
“是滴”

把国王杯中击败隔壁和赢得欧联杯更想要那个?
“我现在只考虑下一场对巴列卡诺的联赛”

谁是你执教过最糟糕的球员?
(奸笑)“博格斯”

最好的球员呢?
“这个很难回答,我和太多优秀球员共事过”

如果你手下有当年的西蒙尼,你会用他取代现在的哪名球员?
“不会,当年的我也是无法取代现在任何一名球员的”

你会执教隔壁吗?
“丫的烦不烦啊,我说了很多遍不会了”

阿根廷夺得世界杯,床单赢欧冠,吉奥瓦尼拿金球,你选哪个?
“阿根廷拿世界杯”

(给小盆友们打电话,问西小三)你觉得我们的球员怎么样?
“他们很棒,当还可以更棒”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 01:15:05 | 只看该作者
http://www.cope.es/player/id=2013020501230001&activo=10
小盆友们的声音
茱莉亚诺:他们很好,但是还可以更好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 01:20:42 | 只看该作者
http://www.cope.es/detalle/Simeo ... Liga-es-mentir.html
cope的原版

Entrevista en El Partido de las 12
Simeone: "Decir que podemos ganar la Liga es mentir"

Cope.es
Martes 05/02/2013
El 'Cholo' Simeone, entrenador del Atlético de Madrid, dejó claro que insistir con la promesa del título de Liga puede provocar que "salir segundo o tercero puede ser una frustración." Además, defendió a Diego Costa: "La agresividad y la intensidad son patrimonio de su juego."
[ + ]  [ - ]
El 'Cholo' Simeone es el entrenador de moda. Su trabajo en el Atlético de Madrid le ha llevado a colocarse por delante del Real Madrid en la clasificación, a seguir cerca del Barcelona y a mantenerse con vida tanto en la Copa como en la Europa League. Hablamos, sobre todo, de fútbol. Sus hijos pusieron la guinda a una entrevista en 'El Partido de las 12' a la que no le faltó de nada.

¿Usted sigue la actualidad?
Intentamos estar un poco en todo. Con el fútbol tenemos mucho, pero miramos lo que pasa en nuestro país.

Ha sido un comienzo de semana delicado, con la red de amaños de partidos, y una denuncia de dopaje de un ex presidente...
Yo soy antiguo, trato de pensar sólo en cómo ganar, cómo trabajar... Y después está la justicia y ustedes para mejorar todo lo que se aleja de las situaciones anormales.

No sé si pasan más cosas ahora que antes o es que ahora sabemos más.
La investigación y el crecimiento del día a día nos acerca a insertarnos un poco más en todo. Está la crítica y la búsqueda para hacer las cosas mejor. Y mientras sea así, bienvenido sea.

"ESTAMOS ENCAMINADOS HACIA LA RENOVACIÓN"

¿Va a seguir la próxima temporada en el Atlético?
Estamos encaminados el club y nosotros en seguir con este proyecto, que está siendo lindo para todos, sobre todo para la gente.

¿Falcao va a seguir en el Atleti?
Eso ya es dar demasiadas situaciones que hoy no las puedo contestar.

¿Con la Champions se conforma o irá por la Liga?
Es pronto para decidir. No podemos aislarnos de nuestra realidad, que es el partido a partido. El día que nos alejemos, nos confundimos.

No querrá seguir en el Atleti tantos años como Ferguson en el United.
Vivo del presente. La única forma de construir el futuro es potenciar el día a día. Hoy nos toca vivir las historias, mañana ya será el momento de contarlas.

¡Como futbolista, usted fue un nómada!
Soy un viajante. Desde chico, pienso que las decisiones marcan el destino de tu vida y no lo tengo miedo. Los que no toman decisiones acaban criticando a quienes las toman. Me fui a los 20 años, volví a los 34 sin querer volverme del Atleti. Pero ya sabía que la forma de volver era irme, hacerme una carrera y saber que, en algún momento, me iban a llamar. Y tendría que estar preparado.

"HAY UNA PEQUEÑA POSIBILIDAD DE GANAR LA LIGA"

¿Qué nota parcial le pone al Atleti?
No sería justo dar un número. Los números se hacen al final porque todo lo bueno que haces hoy, mañana puede ser malo. La realidad no es hoy, sino el primero de junio. La aspiración era mejorar, sobre todo en Liga, lo que hicimos la temporada pasada.

Dijo que usted está impresionado con el esfuerzo de la plantilla.
Vivo mi parte como entrenador y vivo lo que siente la gente. Creo que es imposible que nuestra gente no esté orgullosa de nosotros. Me pone la piel de gallina hablar de ello.

Incluso terceros se darían por satisfechos.
Las fantasías no son reales. Lo que pasó en estos últimos años, con el Madrid y el Barça con 30 puntos por encima de los demás, decir que podríamos ganar la Liga era mentirla. Que hay una pequeña posibilidad, sí. Pero entusiasmar a la gente que estamos a nueve puntos del Barça, teniendo Copa del Rey y Europa League por medio, no es justo. Nosotros haremos nuestro camino, y pasará lo que tenga que pasar. Sé que ustedes tienen que jugar con la ilusión de la gente.

Dijo que la Liga española es aburrida.
Cuando perdimos contra el Barça, estaba caliente, y lo primero que me salió fue decir que el campeonato de Liga es aburrido. Entiendo que a la gente le interesa salir campeón. Y en la Liga española es difícil porque Real Madrid y Barcelona tienen un presupuesto tan lejano que los terceros terminan a 40 puntos. La Liga no es aburrida, pero es desigual. Salir tercero cuesta un montón. Salir sexto, también. Irse a segunda está en el ámbito de varios equipos. El hincha quiere salir campeón. Desde los números, es muy difícil. No hay que mentir a la gente porque parece que salir segundo o tercero puede ser una frustración. Si uno ve la realidad, está incluso más cerca de ser campeón.

¿Entiende lo que pasa en el Madrid, que esto se haya derrumbado?
No puedo hablar donde no estoy.

"LA AGRESIVIDAD DE COSTA ES PATRIMONIO SUYO"

¿Qué le dice lo de Amaya con Costa?
Que es fútbol. A veces toca que lo haga un jugador tuyo o un rival. Los jugadores saben cuando se equivocan, más allá del momento porque son temperamentales. Servirá para que no se vuelva a repetir.

¿Le parece bien que se castigue si le pilla una cámara?
Soy reacio a las cámaras. El fútbol es lindo por eso. Hay cuatro árbitros, que a veces resuelven bien y a veces mal. El fútbol es muy espontáneo. Quitarle esa espontaneidad no sé si es bueno. Diego es un jugador noble, ¿qué pasa con Costa? los defensores están acostumbrados a delanteros más 'light'. La agresividad y la intensidad forma parte del patrimonio de su juego. Es intenso, potente y lo sufren los defensores. Si logra equilibrar esa pasión que tiene por su juego, sacará mucho más partido. Creía que Diego era más importante en el final del partido, cuando los rivales estén más débiles. Entonces se encontrarían con un jugador fuerte, y fue el que cambió la naturalidad del partido. Si está fuerte, es muy peligroso con el juego.

¿Que Costa siga así o que se equilibre?
Equilibrio. Si uno logra equilibrarse entiende cuándo, cómo y dónde pelear.

"QUEREMOS ESTAR CERCA DE LOS MEJORES, Y EL BARÇA ES EL MEJOR EQUIPO QUE HE VISTO NUNCA"

¿Qué le satisface: segundo a nueve del Barça o siete por encima del Madrid?
Ser segundo, porque eso es estar cerca del primero. Estamos intentando acercarnos a los mejores.

¿Firmaría acabar así la Liga?
Me gustaría firmar un papel que me acerque a ganarle al Rayo.

Futre ruge porque no renueva...
Estamos bien, estamos bien. Miguel Ángel me dijo en octubre que quería que siguiera, pero no creo que sea bueno hablar de eso. Cuando uno habla del futuro, se aisla del día a día.

¿El Barça es el mejor equipo que ha visto en su vida?
Absolutamente. Su virtud es ganar y seguir ganando. Y Messi, el mejor jugador del mundo. No tiene un Mundial, pero tiene números, y en el fútbol todo son números. Yo fui compañero de Maradona, y te emociona. En cambio, Messi no necesita análisis.

PREGUNTAS RÁPIDAS

¿Si el Atleti sigue ganando en casa usará la misma camisa? Sí
Si uno prefiere no opinar lo que piensa, porque no sería bonito, ¿está diciendo que la verdad no es bella? La verdad es dura.
¿Quién quiere que le haga su autobiografía? Pausa. Ojalá cuando la escribamos, ya hayamos ganado al Madrid.
Si los tres mejores entrenadores son Mou, Di Mateo y Simeone ¿es el mundo al revés? No soy el que decide.
¿Una Copa ante el Madrid o la Europa League? Ganarle al Rayo
"No cambio la camiseta porque la mía vale más." ¿Quién lo dijo? Bilardo
¿Entrar en Champions o el Mundial de F1 para Ferrari? Sin palabras.
¿Cuál fue el peor jugador que ha entrenado? Burgos (risas)
¿Y el mejor? No puedo decir, porque he tenido muchos.
El Cholo es... Transparente.

PREGUNTAS DE LOS OYENTES

* ¿Quitaría alguno de sus jugadores de ahora para poner al Simeone de hace unos años? No, no podría competir ahora.
* ¿Entrenaría al Real Madrid? Me aburre esa pregunta
* ¿Que Argentina gane el Mundial, que el Atleti gane la Champions o que Giovanni Simeone gane el Balón de Oro? Que Argentina gane el Mundial.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 13:40 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .