分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-27 21:38:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-27 21:40 编辑

资格赛第三轮对手:克罗地亚的哈伊杜克

先客(02.08.2012)后主(09.08.2012)

OFFICIAL: Hajduk-Inter On August 2 In Split, Croatia

Initially, it was decided that Inter would face Hajduk Split at the Giuseppe Meazza on August 2.  However after the request of playing at home first by the Croatian club due to financial reasons, UEFA have accepted their request and so on Thursday August 2, Inter will fly to Split, Croatia to make official debut in the Europa League.

The return leg will take play at the Giuseppe Meazza on August 9 (also on Thursday) at 20:45 CET.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-27 21:50:20 | 只看该作者
资格赛大名单(除去德扬、奥比、瓦丝等病员,确认离队的塞萨尔和帕奇尼也不在这份名单中):

UEL 2012/13: Inter's squad list
Friday, 27 July 2012 12:15
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40427&L=en

MILAN - As per regulation, F.C. Internazionale has submitted to UEFA its list of players registered for the third qualifying round of the 2012/13 UEFA Europa League.

The list is made up of 30 players and includes 4 club-trained players, 4 association-trained players and 5 List B (youth) players.

1 Samir Handanovic;
4 Javier Zanetti;
6 Matias Silvestre;
7 Philippe Coutinho;
8 Rodrigo Palacio;
10 Wesley Sneijder;
12 Luca Castellazzi (association-trained player);
13 Sisenando Maicon Douglas;
14 Fredy Guarin;
16 Gabi Mudingayi;
19 Esteban Cambiasso;
20 Joel Obi (club-trained player);
22 Diego Milito;
23 Andrea Ranocchia (association-trained player);
24 Marco Benassi (association-trained player);
25 Walter Samuel;
26 Cristian Chivu;
27 Vid Belec (club-trained player);
33 Ibrahima Mbaye;
42 Jonathan Cicero Moreira;
44 Matteo Bianchetti (club-trained player);
52 Andrea Romanò (club-trained player);
55 Yuto Nagatomo;
81 Samuele Longo (association-trained player);
88 Marko Livaja.

28 Simone Pasa (List B);
46 Yago Del Piero (List B);
48 Andrea Bandini (List B);
49 Giovanni Terrani (List B);
61 Luca Garritano (List B).

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-30 21:18:39 | 只看该作者
Humble life suits Inter record-breaker Zanetti
Published: Monday 30 July 2012, 13.00CET
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1843491.html#humble+life+suits+inter+record+breaker+zanetti

Javier Zanetti has broken pretty much every FC Internazionale Milano record going but as Champions magazine discovers he is as humble as when he arrived, wearing his first-ever suit, in 1995.

A supermarket plastic bag. Not a diamond-encrusted designer holdall. All he was carrying was a plastic bag containing his boots and ID. "Excuse me," he said to the fans, journalists and autograph hunters milling outside FC Internazionale Milano's training ground, waiting for the new signings. Nobody recognised Javier Zanetti until it was too late. "When I stepped on to the balcony, the fans couldn't believe it. I'd just walked through them and they had no idea who I was. Not even the gateman."

Now, 17 years and 16 trophies later, Zanetti still laughs about his first day at Inter. And he still has the same attitude. If it were up to him, he would still carry his boots in a plastic bag. The Argentinian is arguably the humblest football legend of the past two decades.

"When I signed my contract, they made me choose a car. I picked a BMW, but the day before my first training session, I felt strange. So I phoned [Inter captain] Giuseppe Bergomi and asked him if it was OK that I show up in a BMW. I didn't want to send the wrong message to my new team-mates. But when I arrived, I realised my car was the ugliest in the whole parking lot! And I felt much better."

Zanetti also remembers how difficult it was to talk to his then girlfriend, now wife, Paula, when he first moved to Italy. The public telephone, two blocks away from his house in Como, virtually became his personal domain. "I would buy a cheap calling card and spend hours in that cabin. In winter it was freezing and my hands would end up all shaky. But it was worth it. The problem was for the other people waiting to use the payphone. Imagine the things they'd have been saying! Then, fortunately, I bought a fax machine."

He hasn't changed much: same haircut, same baby face as on that day in 1995, when he wore a suit for the first time and was introduced to the Inter fans. Few would have thought back then that he would become the club legend and serial record breaker he is today.

Every time he plays, every moment he walks on to the pitch, Zanetti sets a new milestone. Matching his achievements will be almost impossible. He has played more than 1,000 professional matches. He is the most-capped player for Argentina and leads every chart at Inter, including most seasons as captain, most Serie A matches and most appearances overall.

The last one was the latest record he snatched from Bergomi, achieved last September against PFC CSKA Moskva. Zanetti's contract expires next year, when he will be almost 40. But Bergomi, nicknamed 'Lo zio' ('the Uncle') doubts that his successor will retire soon. "One day I joked about him being able to play until he was 50," Bergomi said. "Now I seriously believe that he can play until he's 45. His fitness is intact. Like with Paolo Maldini, it will be for him to decide when and why to quit football. He is superhuman."

The day he broke Bergomi's Serie A appearance record, a banner in the stands read: "Pupi [Zanetti's nickname], you've surpassed the Uncle and still look like his nephew." His former team-mate Gianluca Pagliuca congratulated him, albeit with a hint of fear: "I hope you play just two more seasons, otherwise you'll beat my record of 592 games." Zanetti has played 570 to date. Maldini racked up 647 appearances in 25 years.

"All the records are special, but two are my favourites," says Zanetti. "One is Argentina's most capped player, considering how difficult it is to play in a country like mine, where new great players are blossoming all the time. The other is being Inter captain for 12 years and having the record number of appearances, especially for being a foreigner, which really stands out."

Is there a secret to his longevity? "I don't mess around when it comes to fitness care. Also, the harmony you find at home, with a beautiful family, helps you to think just about football. My secret is to train as intensively as I can, if possible, with the same level of intensity you experience in a real match."

Obsessed with his daily routine, Zanetti turned up at Argentina's training camp even on the morning of his wedding. It is not uncommon to find him at Inter's training ground every day during his holidays. He just does not want to stop. "My team-mates at Inter mock me when we are in training. 'Hey, come on, stop running, let us win for a change,' they joke. But as long as my body responds, I will keep playing."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 20:25:31 | 只看该作者
哈伊杜克vs国际米兰的赛前采访
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 20:54:37 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-8-25 23:34 编辑

萨内蒂:我们会倾其所有

Zanetti: "We'll give our all"
Wednesday, 01 August 2012 20:36
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40465&L=en

SPLIT - After Stramaccioni it was time to hear from Zanetti, who – just three games away from his 800th competitive appearance – would mark his 150th European match for the Nerazzurri tomorrow should he take to the pitch: "We know that we'll encounter a very energetic atmosphere tomorrow, but I believe there are many of us who are used to this kind of situation. The important thing is to try to play an intelligent match and try to make the most of our characteristics that we believe can help us play a great game."

The Nerazzurri captain also spoke about preparation: "We'll have to be smart. We know we still haven't done a full month of work yet but we'll have to pull out our other qualities and try to always keep in mind that there are two matches and that we have to try to give everything we have."

The first competitive match tomorrow will also mark the start of Zanetti's 18th season at Inter. "It's an important season for everybody because there are so many changes. I'm confident. There are also a lot of youngsters and those of us with more experience have to help them. They represent the future of this club – a great future," he stated.

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 23:56:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-8-26 00:08 编辑

哈伊杜克0-3国际米兰:内拉祖里完美启程

8月2日斯普利特消息 - 国际米兰的欧联杯征程以最好的方式开始,内拉祖里在客场以3-0完胜哈伊杜克-斯普利特。斯内德、长友佑都和库蒂尼奥分别为球队建功。在让全场35000名克罗地亚球迷失望而归后,国际米兰将带着这场精彩的胜利返回米兰。

本场比赛,国际米兰身穿球队新赛季的客场全红色球衣,阵容方面米利托领衔蓝黑军团锋线。国米主席莫拉蒂也是亲临现场观战。

国际米兰在一次反击中取得了比分的领先,米利托停球后长传给斯内德,后者停球后拜托了两名防守球员的拦截,在门前12拔脚怒射,皮球直接窜入网窝,国米取得领先。之后,帕拉西奥有机会扩大比分但是他的进攻被吹罚越位在先。

在半场比赛结束前,国米在此觅得良机,长友佑都踢出一记弧线球,皮球打在防守队员的腿上发生了变线,对方门将措手不及,皮球直接飞向死角,国米取得了2-0的领先。

下半场开始后,坎比亚索的一次功门险些再次扩大比分,易边再战库蒂尼奥替补出场,他与帕拉西奥的一次撞墙配合成功帮助他获得破门良机,他没有浪费机会将比分扩大到3-0。

比赛结束前,哈伊杜克觅得得分良机,可是射门稍稍偏出。最终国际米兰在客场3-0战胜哈伊杜克,取得首回合胜利。

双方出场阵容:
哈伊杜克:布拉泽维奇/维萨耶维奇,马洛卡,米洛维奇,乔其诺维奇/安迪叶塞维奇(米利齐54'),拉的塞维奇,奥雷姆斯(托马斯77’),卡克塔斯,奥索比齐(马里卡46')/武库稀奇
国际米兰:汉达诺维奇/乔纳森,西尔维斯特,基伏(萨穆埃尔46’),长友佑都/瓜林,坎比亚索,萨内蒂/斯内德(库迪尼奥65'),米利托(利瓦贾76’)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 23:59:15 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-26 00:06:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-8-28 19:18 编辑

萨内蒂:正确的方法,库迪尼奥干得好
Zanetti: "The right approach. And Coutinho..."
Friday, 03 August 2012 01:18
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40481&L=en

SPLIT - "I enjoy playing with these lads, but it wasn't easy tonight. We don't even have a month's work behind us and we might have struggled against a team that's in better shape than we are. But we went about things the right way, we showed the right mental approach." That was Javier Zanetti's assessment after the 3-0 win over Hajduk Split, which included a goal by Coutinho. Speaking to Inter Channel, the skipper added: "I'm pleased for him. We're used to seeing him do things like that because we watch him in training every day. We're happy that he's scored such a good goal in an important match like this."

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-26 00:10:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-8-28 19:18 编辑

Cambiasso: "Well done Inter, that's the approach"
Friday, 03 August 2012 01:55

SPLIT – Esteban Cambiasso spoke on Inter Channel about the victory over Hajduk Split in the first leg, third qualifying round of the Europa League. "We played well and what's important is that we followed our game plan. I agree these matches can prove treacherous if you take them too lightly, because you can end up having to chase the game and then you run more risks. But the team had the right attitude, it was a little surprising but we had worked towards this and we managed to pull it off."

Cambiasso had a great chance to score on the Poljud pitch last night, but "it was coming at me fast, I mistimed things by a thousandth of a second and rather than making contact and scoring, the ball continued on its path," said Cuchu, as he spoke about Inter and their experience in European competitions: "For some time now this team has shown that neither the match nor the competition counts; what's important is the jersey we wear and today was a good example of that."

Andrea Stramaccioni was pleased with his Inter team's performance, after just a month of preparation: "We are pleased too. We do have a lot of aspects to improve on but we are just starting now. What pleased us most, and I believe Stramaccioni too, was our approach in our first competitive match after so many friendlies. We knew our opponents had already won a qualifier against Skonto and they already a feel for the competition. That was the greatest risk but fortunately we kept our heads and we'll have to play well again on Thursday."

Press Office

坎比亚索:好样的国际米兰,这是正确的一步

8月3日斯帕拉托消息 -  在结束国际米兰频道采访时,埃斯特班·坎比亚索评价了对哈伊杜克的胜利。“我们做的非常好,完成了预定的目标。如果我们不能在比赛一开始就掌握主动,那么比赛会非常艰苦。球队的精神状态很好,就像期待的那样,这是件出人意料的事情,但我希望我们能继续保持好状态。”

坎比亚索接着谈到了国际米兰在欧洲赛场的经历,“近几年来,国际米兰已经学会了如何面对不同的比赛,不管是欧冠还是欧联杯,我们只为身上的这件球衣而战,今天我们的表现就是这样。”

安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼非常满意坎比亚索和整支球队的表现,这要归功于球队在过去短短一个月的准备。“我们明白还有很多地方需要改善,不过现在才刚刚开始。他对球队感到满意,我们也非常信任他。这是本赛季的第一场正式比赛,而我们的对手已经参加过之前的欧联杯预选赛。今天晚上我们很幸运取得了胜利,希望周四也能有令人满意的结果。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-28 19:20:02 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 20:49 编辑

【2012/13欧联|资格赛第3轮第1回合】哈伊杜克0:3国际米兰 赛后米体评分:

Samir Handanovic: 6
Pushed the ball out of bound for a corner, safe on a couple of calls as well as in the final minute against Maglica. Although the feeling is that Julio Cesar’s feet are bit more… Brazilian.

Jonathan: 6
Stramaccioni played him to keep Zanetti in the midfield. Had to work a lot in the beginning but improved as the game went on. Came close to a 4-0 with a left footed shot.

Matias Silvestre: 6
He was calm to help out Jonathan when the Brazilian lost Ozobic. Should have had a 6.5 had it not been for the two mistakes and a yellow at the end of the game.

Cristian Chivu: 6.5
Had to leave the game after the break due to problem in the right foot. But before that, he kept away the mediocre Croatian midfielders and initiated the action if there wasn’t Cambiasso falling back.

Walter Samuel: 6
He was forced to make his 200th appearance in black and blue due to the doubt regarding Ranocchia and Chivu’s injury.

Yuto Nagatomo: 6.5
Started hesitantly but then returned to his old self and also got the goal. Fortunate but it is his first in Europe.

Javier Zanetti: 6
Two mistakes early on in his 150th game in Europe. Then started to play his football by pushing on the wing like he has done for 18 years.

Esteban Cambiasso: 6
Stood in front of the defense. Even if he is not at his best, he was able to control the Hajduk midfield. Missed a goal at the beginning of the second half.

Fredy Guarin: 7
The master of the midfield. He was playing a bit wide left and 10 to 20 meters in front of Cambiasso. He always knew when it’s time to make movements vertically, slow down, or to strike. Had he been in the team at the start of last season, Inter would not be playing in the outskirts of the continent. Has yet to perfect his shot…

Wesley Sneijder (MOTM): 7
Invented football, scored a great goal just when it seemed that he had missed the moment to finish it. 65 minutes of absolue silk. There is no such thing as “unsellable” players but technically, he is.

Philippe Coutinho: 6.5
Scored a beautiful and curving right-footed shot to close the game.

Rodrigo Palacio: 7
He sliced the Croatian fullbacks tenderly. Assisted the Cou’s goal and almost got a late goal too. But when he runs so much with lucidity like he did, scoring goal is optional.

Diego Milito: 6
Improved in comparison to the game in Glasgow. But he opened the doors for his teammates with short passes. Still not sharp but his assist was for the first goal.

Marko Livaja: N/A

Andrea Stramaccioni: 6.5
Not playing Mudingayi was surprising but his confidence was a good response. Good first game in Europe.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-28 19:20:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:05:15 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 20:23 编辑

UEL, FC Vaslui 0-2 Inter: Argentine double
Thursday, 23 August 2012 22:54

PIATRA NEAMT - Andrea Stramaccioni's Nerazzurri began their Europa League play-off tie against Romania's Vaslui in confident fashion tonight. A goal in each half by Cambiasso and Palacio means Inter return from the Stadionul Ceahlaul in Piatra Neamt with a 2-0 victory. Plenty of attacking play from the Nerazzurri: a richly deserved win.

FIRST HALF - Stramaccioni chose Castellazzi to stand in for the injured Handanovic, with Silvestre and Ranocchia the central defensive pairing and Maicon and Zanetti as full-backs. Guarin, Cambiasso and Mudingayi formed a strong three-man midfield while Sneijder and Palacio provided support for frontman Milito.

It was a special night for captain Zanetti, who made his 800th appearance for Inter wearing a specially made armband: "800 appearances, 800 love stories".

Inter began with a sense of purpose, Sneijder and Palacio but also Maicon and Guarin getting forward well and the midfield line looking solid. With the game being played at a high tempo, it was Vaslui who fired off the early warning shots with Sanmartean and Niculae probing in the box.

Inter got their noses in front in the 23rd minute: Sneijder's corner was headed clear but only as far as Cambiasso, and the Argentine clipped a sweet volley over the crowded box and down into bottom corner.

The Nerazzurri pushed on looking for a second and Palacio's curler fizzed just wide. The goal seemed to have taken the wind out of Vaslui's sails and Inter had further chances to double their lead in the 34th minute, first following link-up play between Sneijder and Palacio and then through Guarin.

Vaslui weren't giving up but apart from the odd foray from Niculae they were struggling to pose much of a threat. That was until Antal picked out N'Doye in the 40th minute and the veteran midfielder forced a fingertip save out of Castellazzi with a rasping long-range effort.

The Nerazzurri took their foot off the gas a little as the half drew to a close, but they almost grabbed a second on the stroke of half time: Palacio's shot came back off the post. Inter took a 1-0 into the dressing rooms at the break.

SECOND HALF Vaslui made one change at the interval and took to the field with bit more guile and bite about them, Antal in particular causing problems.

Guarin went close with a curled effort in the 57th minute, yet Inter were finding themselves pressed back more often than in the first period, Vaslui looking especially lively down the right flank. By the time Varga drilled a cross-shot across the six-yard box midway through the half, the Nerazzurri were most certainly on the back foot.

They did manage to break forward a minute afterwards, but Guarin was unable to get enough purchase on his shot. Another minute passed and another chance, Charalambou inches away from finding an equaliser.

Inter doubled their lead in the 73rd minute: Sneijder carried the ball forward, Palacio shook off his marker with a clever run and collected the Dutchman's pass on the right of the box before dinking his finish past the keeper from an angle.

Guarin immediately went looking for a third but Coman was alert to it. Coutinho, who had replaced Milito, then exchanged passes with Sneijder before shooting, his weak effort failing to test Coman.

There was danger down the other end with 6 minutes left on the clock, as Castellazzi was forced to tip Sburlea's header over.

After three minutes of added time, Inter left the pitch with a 2-0 away win. A good haul to take home from a tough ground, but no less than they deserved. The result puts Stramaccioni's side in a strong position for next Thursday's second leg and sends them into their Serie A opener against Pescara on a high.

FC Vaslui 0-2 Inter (HT: 0-1)
Scorers: Cambiasso 23, Palacio 73.

FC Vaslui: 1 Coman; 20 Milanov, 5 Celeban (Caue 75), 33 Charalambou, 23 Salagean; 8 Antal, 3 Varela, 18 Sanmartean, 78 N'Doye; 10 Stanciu (Varga 46); 29 Niculae (Sburlea 61).
Unused subs: 89 Catalin, 17 Gheorghiu, 30 Costin, 67 Cordos.
Coach: Marius Sumudica.

Inter: 12 Castellazzi; 13 Maicon, 6 Silvestre, 23 Ranocchia, 4 Zanetti; 19 Cambiasso, 14 Guarin, 16 Mudingayi (Nagatomo 21); 10 Sneijder (Juan 82 Jesus), 8 Palacio; 22 Milito (Coutinho 72).
Unused subs: 27 Belec, 25 Samuel, 42 Jonathan, 88 Livaja.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

Referee: Sebastiaan Nijhuis (Ned).
Booked: Maicon 72, Coutinho 76, Varga 90+1.
Added time: 1+3 minutes.

Press Office

欧联杯:瓦斯卢伊0-2国际米兰,萨内蒂800场

北京时间8月24日凌晨2时45分,2012-13赛季欧联杯资格赛附加赛首回合的一场焦点战役打响,国际米兰做客皮亚特拉·尼亚姆茨的切赫鲁尔市政球场,面对罗马尼亚劲旅瓦斯卢伊。最终国际米兰2-0击败瓦斯卢伊,晋级欧联杯小组赛形势明朗。上半场坎比亚索世界波建功,下半场斯内德助攻帕拉西奥打入国际米兰正式比赛首球,此外帕拉西奥还打中立柱。

国际米兰在上轮欧联杯资格赛总比分3-2击败哈伊杜克挺进附加赛,而瓦斯卢伊在欧冠资格赛2-5不敌费内巴切后降格到欧联杯附加赛。两队历史上未有过正赛交锋,瓦斯卢伊史上对战意甲2战2平,而国际米兰11年未碰上罗马尼亚球队,历史上14次激战罗马尼亚球队9胜2平3负,近5战全胜。国际米兰方面,塞萨尔、斯坦科维奇等人未能入选大名单,汉达诺维奇、姆巴耶等人受伤。斯帅调整首发,斯内德、帕拉西奥、米利托组成三叉戟,卡斯特拉齐出任门将,麦孔回归首发,西尔维斯特雷、拉诺齐亚组成中卫搭档。萨内蒂第800次代表国际米兰上阵正式比赛,算本战他已为国际米兰出战573场意甲、154场洲际和国际杯赛、73场意大利杯和超级杯。

国际米兰身穿红色球衫出战,萨内蒂佩戴特别队长袖标,上标注了他每个赛季的出场次数第3分钟,麦孔右路人球分过后传中,瓦斯卢伊后卫米拉诺夫解围时明显手球,但裁判未予判罚。第13分钟,斯内德距门25米处直接任意球攻门被人墙挡出,斯内德再传,混战中拉诺齐亚单刀攻门被门将扑出,同时拉诺齐亚被吹越位,慢镜头显示这是个误判。

第18分钟,米利托突入禁区左路后低传,斯内德点球点处转身抽射,球被后卫挡偏。第21分钟,穆丁加伊出现受伤,长友佑都将其换下,萨内蒂改打中场。第23分钟,国际米兰开出左路角球,瓦斯卢伊队解围不远,坎比亚索大禁区弧顶左脚凌空抽射,球窜入球门右下死角!1-0,国际米兰先拔头筹。

第28分钟,帕拉西奥左路高速内切后距门20米外右脚怒射,球被门将得到。第30分钟,斯内德突入禁区右路,与后卫接触后倒地,裁判不予吹罚。第31分钟,斯内德距门25米外右脚大力发炮,门将扑球脱手,帕拉西奥正欲补射被吹越位,慢镜头显示这仍是个误判。第35分钟,瓜林大禁区前横向拨球后右脚大力抽射,球被后卫挡出底线。第41分钟,瓦斯卢伊队恩多邦大禁区前左脚外脚背抽出大力弧线球,卡斯特拉齐神奇侧扑将这记直飞死角的怒射托出!

第43分钟,长友佑都左路传中,帕拉西奥前点冲顶没有顶上力量,斯内德后点犹豫错失绝杀。半场补时阶段,长友佑都左路突破传中,帕拉西奥小禁区线上胸部停球右脚捅射,球打中右侧立柱内侧弹出!半场1-0,国际米兰领先。

下半场易边再战。瓦斯卢伊队连续换上巴尔古、斯布莱亚,换下斯坦库、尼库莱。第57分钟,斯内德送出妙传,瓜林禁区外围怒射,球略略偏出右侧立柱。领先的国际米兰开始为联赛而留力,瓦斯卢伊队掀起围攻。第67分钟,巴尔古接到中场直塞后突入禁区左路小角度大力低射,球贴着右侧立柱偏出;几十秒后,米拉诺夫接到直塞突入禁区右路小角度怒射,球被长友佑都飞身挡偏;第69分钟,查拉朗布斯大禁区弧顶处再度右脚抽射,球贴着门楣掠过。

局面被动的国际米兰换上库迪尼奥加强反击。第73分钟国际米兰策动快攻,斯内德反击中送出直塞,帕拉西奥右路突入禁区,面对出击的门将,帕拉西奥小角度挑射空门得手。2-0,国际米兰锁定胜局。这是帕拉西奥加盟国际米兰后的正式比赛首个进球。

瓦斯卢伊换上考埃。第76分钟库迪尼奥犯规吃到黄牌。第83分钟,安塔尔接到队友直传距门9米处转身抽射,球高。第84分钟,瓦斯卢伊队左路任意球吊入禁区,斯布莱亚头槌攻门被卡斯特拉齐托出横梁。国际米兰换上奥运会银牌得主胡安,替下斯内德,鸣金收兵。最终比赛结束,国际米兰2-0完胜。

双方出场阵容:
瓦斯卢伊(442):1-科曼/23-萨拉吉亚努、3-巴雷拉、20-米拉诺夫、33-查拉朗布斯/8-安塔尔、萨马尔迪恩、10-斯坦库(40-巴尔加,第46分钟)、5-克莱班(16-考埃,第75分钟)/78-恩多耶、29-尼库莱(9-斯布莱亚,第61分钟)
国际米兰(4312):12-卡斯特拉齐/13-麦孔、23-拉诺齐亚、6-西尔维斯特雷、4-萨内蒂/19-坎比亚索、14-瓜林、16-穆丁加伊(55-长友佑都,第21分钟)/10-斯内德(40-胡安,第84分钟)/8-帕拉西奥、22-米利托(7-库迪尼奥,第73分钟)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:34:24 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-8-30 10:51 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:35:11 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 20:29 编辑

Zanetti: "Happy and proud, thanks to Inter"
Thursday, 23 August 2012 23:25
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40614&L=en

PIATRA NEAMT - Inter won 2-0 in Romania on the night Javier Zanetti celebrated his 800th appearance for the Nerazzurri. The captain spoke of his satisfaction at the end of the game: "I feel happy and very proud to have reached such an important milestone and to have done so at a prestigious club like Inter, even more so as captain.

"I thank coach Stramaccioni for his kind words in yesterday's press conference, we have a very good relationship. As ever though, the most important thing for me is to feel like I'm helping the team. This evening we got a very good result but we can't think we're already through. Vaslui are a big side and they're good going forward so we need to be careful. Chivu told us what sort of atmosphere to expect here tonight and this certainly helped."

Press Office

萨内蒂:幸福和自豪,感谢国际米兰!

8月23日比亚特拉内姆特消息 -  国际米兰在客场2比0战胜了瓦斯卢伊,这个夜晚属于伟大的传奇哈维尔·萨内蒂,他完成了800场出场纪录。比赛结束后,国际米兰队长表达了他的幸福:“能够完成这样一个重要的目标,我感觉非常幸福和无以言表的自豪感,尤其是同国际米兰这样伟大的俱乐部一起做到这些。我要感谢斯特拉马乔尼教练,他昨天在发布会上那样赞扬我,我们之间关系密切。同以往一样,我认为今天最重要的获得了一场胜利,这样就不用过多担忧晋级的问题了。瓦斯卢伊是重要的球队,他们进攻效率高,我们次回合必须提高警惕。齐沃之前和大家讲述了很多这里的情况,这对我们的比赛非常有帮助。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:45:26 | 只看该作者

老大又开始玩刷纪录了

本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-8-30 10:48 编辑

赛后,意大利媒体《Mediaset》给萨队评出并列全场最高的7分,与两位进球功臣坎比亚索及帕拉西奥持平。正如Digi体育台的现场解说员赞叹的那样,已满39周岁的哈维尔仍旧年轻,仍旧是国米不可取代的Superman,国米官网感慨道:国米和萨内蒂的深情厚谊延续到整整800场。本场比赛,是萨队代表国米出战的第151场欧战(位居队史第一,领先贝尔戈米34场),此外,他还保持着国米的联赛出场次数纪录,2011-2012赛季他出战34场意甲比赛,将个人的意甲出场总数扩大为573场,将贝尔戈米、法切蒂、马佐拉等名将远远抛在身后。而其800场的总出场次数,同样力压前旗帜贝尔戈米(756场),位居国米队史首位。

附国米队史出场纪录排行榜前十名:

1. 萨内蒂 1995年至今 800场

2. 贝尔戈米 1980-1999年 756场

3. 法切蒂 1960-1978年 634场

4. 马佐拉 1960-1977年 565场

5. 吉赛佩-巴雷西 1976-1992年 559场

6. 科尔索 1958-1973年 502场

7. 曾加 1982-1994年 473场

8. 布尔尼奇 1962-1974年 467场

9. 阿尔贝托利 1977-1988年 466场

10. 科尔多巴 1999-2012年 455场

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:47:02 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 20:35 编辑

Zanetti: 800 times with Inter and proud to be here
Tuesday, 21 August 2012 17:53
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40592&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE – Javier Zanetti is expected to make his 800th appearance in the same shirt when he steps onto the pitch at the Stadionul Ceahlaul in Piatra Neamt on Thursday. He'll run and he'll battle for the same colours, he'll captain the same side and once again he'll be the leader of that side. His aim as always will be to give his all and to do it for his fans. As always, Inter fans.

As he prepares to make yet another landmark appearance, the Nerazzurri skipper spoke to Andrea Paventi in an exclusive interview with Sky Sport 24.

How do you feel about being so close to yet another milestone?
"First and foremost I'm happy. In all honesty I can say that when I pulled on this shirt for the first time I could never have imagined it might be the first of 800 with the same shirt, the same club. It's an achievement that fills me with pride, especially because it's happened in such a great place with such a great family as we have here. I've experienced a lot of different things but I've always been aware that I was the captain of a great team."

If you had to choose one moment from all those 800 games that is especially dear to you...?
"There are lots of moments. Perhaps two in particular: the night before I made my Inter debut, because I saw San Siro as being so far away that the thought of being a part of it was like a dream to me. The other one was the night before the Champions League final - the target we had been aiming for for so long and which we finally achieved with that unforgettable triumph."

Are moments like that night in Madrid far away from this current Inter team? What do you think of this new Nerazzurri project?
"A new project is starting up with lots of youngsters and experienced players such as myself. But more importantly we're starting over with the determination to make up for last year, which was a bad year. There's so much enthusiasm around the place and we can't wait to get stuck into the games that matter so that we can show everyone that we're in with a shout too."

What type of targets have Inter set themselves this year?
"We must try to hold our own in all the competitions we'll be involved in between now and the end, and try to go into the business end of the season with a chance of challenging for one of the big prizes. Juventus are no doubt the team to beat because they are the Scudetto holders, they haven't changed much and because they have great strength and belief in their own ability. Then there are the usual teams: I think Roma are looking good because they have brought in a new coach; they have chosen a very intelligent coach who knows what this game is all about and they are doing everything they can to play a big part in things again. There there's Milan, although they have made lots of changes. I think it will be a very open league. And we mustn't forget Napoli either. They won last year's Coppa Italia and they challenged until the end in the other competitions too."

What does Antonio Cassano's arrival at Inter mean?
"Above all it's motivating because he's a fantastic player. If he does join, he'll strengthen a squad that is determined to become a major player once more. We know him well, we know what sort of player he is. And he's also a very likeable lad. Hopefully together we can lead Inter on to great things again."

Can you tell us what you're going to put in the letter you'll leave on the table for Antonio Cassano in Appiano Gentile?
"Here he'll find a group of people willing to help him and who will welcome him in style, which is what he deserves, trying to get Inter challenging at the top and playing football that the fans can enjoy."

Are Inter relaxed about the two legs against Vaslui or is there something you are worried about?
"There's always something to worry about but we're preparing for these two games as best as we can. We know the first match is particularly important and we'll be playing at a difficult ground, but I also know that Inter are ready for it."

We've read about Javier Zanetti still being the best dribbler on the pitch but how do you see your future? Over the next 10 months will you be thinking about what you're going to do when you retire?
"I will think about it, for sure. But my main concern will be having a big season with my team-mates, trying to do my bit for the cause at all times - especially in the difficult times - and come the end of the season I hope to see myself lift a trophy or two. Then there will be time to spend with my family and think about what will happen."

Has Andrea Stramaccioni given this team a new-found identity and solidity? Can you tell us who you think could be the star of the coming season, even though we're only in August?
"I'll say Palacio, who has already shown what he can do in a short space of time. As for what the coach is doing, we got to know him last season but now that we know him better I can say that he's a man full of desire and enthusiasm to put all his ideas into practise with us and try to get this Inter running at full steam."

Press Office

萨内蒂:800战功勋将成,站在这里如此自豪

8月21日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 本周四,当哈维尔·萨内蒂踏上皮亚特拉-尼亚姆茨的切赫鲁尔市政球场的草地时,他将迎来身穿同一支球队战袍的第800场比赛。在这场比赛中,他将继续担任这支球队的队长,他将毫无疑问继续作为这支球队的旗帜。当他走上球场的时候,永远只有一个目的——为了他的球迷而战。而这些球迷,就是国际米兰的球迷。  

在准备自己的又一场里程碑表演的间隙,内拉祖里队长接受了Sky Sport 24记者安德烈·帕文蒂的独家采访。  

现在离又一个里程碑近在咫尺,你的感觉如何?  
“首先也是最主要的感觉是我很开心。我绝对诚实地说,当我第一次穿上这件球衣的时候,我完全想不到有朝一日我会第800次身披同一件球衣出战,为同一家俱乐部出战。能够取得这样的成就让我充满自豪,尤其是这一切发生在这样一个伟大的地方,在这样一个美好的大家庭里。我经历了太多非同寻常的事情,我一直很确信,我是一支伟大球队的队长。”  

如果一定要在这800场比赛里选择一个最美好的瞬间的话,你会选择哪一场比赛?  
“有太多这样的时刻了。可能有两个最重要的吧:第一个时刻是在我国际米兰首秀的前夜。在那之前我觉得梅阿查太遥远了,成为这里的一部分对我来讲就像一个梦。另一个最重要的时刻就是冠军联赛决赛,一个我们为之奋斗了那么久的目标,一个最终被我们成功取得的难以忘怀的成就。”  

马德里之夜的一切距离现在的国际米兰远吗?你对内拉祖里的新计划怎么看?  
“我们的新计划已经起步,我们有很多希望之星,还有一些经验丰富的球员,比如我自己。更重要的是,我们将带着坚定的决心起步,去弥补过去的这个不成功的赛季。现在这里充满了激情,我们迫不及待走上球场,去证明我们同样实力强劲。”  

今年国际米兰设定了什么样的目标呢?  
“我们必须在我们参加的每一项赛事中全力以赴,希望到赛季末能有机会挑战其中一项重要的荣誉。尤文图斯毫无疑问是要击败的球队,因为他们是联赛卫冕冠军。他们本赛季变化不大,因为他们实力强劲而且很有信心。除此之外就是其他一贯的对手:我觉得罗马看起来状态不错,他们请来了一个新教练。他们选择了以为非常智慧的教练,他十分了解这项运动,他们正在尽最大的努力重新有所作为。还有米兰,尽管他们变化很大。我认为新赛季的联赛变数很大。我们也不能忘掉那不勒斯。上赛季他们赢得了意大利杯,也在其他赛事中表现出色。”  

安东尼奥·卡萨诺的加盟对国际米兰意味着什么?  
“首先,这令人鼓舞,因为他是一名出色的球员。如果他加盟了,他将进一步增强我们这支志向远大的队伍的实力。我们很了解他,我们知道他是什么类型的球员。他也是个很可爱的小伙子。希望我们能一起带领国际米兰重振雄风。”  

告诉我们你会在留给卡萨诺的信里写些什么吧。
“在这里他会发现一群乐于帮助他的人,一群热情欢迎他的人,他配得上这一切,只要他能努力帮助国际米兰挑战巅峰,为球迷奉献精彩的足球。”

对瓦斯鲁伊的比赛,国际米兰会打得很轻松,还是会有些什么担忧?  
“总有些事情需要担心,不过我们正在尽可能地为这两场比赛做好准备。我们知道第一场比赛尤其重要,而且我们会在一个比较困难的场地比赛,不过我仍然要说国际米兰做好准备了。”  

我们看到哈维尔·萨内蒂依然是球场上最强的盘带大师之一,不过你对你的未来怎么看?在接下来的10个月里你会考虑退役之后做些什么吗?
“我会考虑的,毫无疑问。不过我更在乎的还是跟队友一起打好这个赛季,努力在每一次出场时做出我的贡献,尤其是在那些困难的时刻。在赛季结束的时候,我希望看到自己举起一座甚至两座奖杯。在那之后我会度过与家人在一起的时光,也会考虑接下来要怎么做。”  

安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼是否给球队带来了新的特点和凝聚力?尽管现在只是八月,你能为我们预测谁将成为新赛季闪耀的明星吗?  
“我会说帕拉西奥,他在这么短的时间里已经证明了他有怎样的能力。至于教练,上赛季我们认识了他,现在我们更加了解他了。我想说他是一个充满了欲望和斗志的人,他有决心与我们一起把他所有的想法付诸实践,并让这支球队全速前进。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2012-8-30 11:12:38 | 只看该作者
欧联杯,国际米兰-瓦斯卢伊:22人大名单

8月29日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼公布了国际米兰迎战瓦斯卢伊的22人大名单,这场比赛将在当地时间周四晚上20:45进行。

门将:12-卡斯特拉齐、27-贝莱克、32-钦奇拉
  后卫:4-萨内蒂、6-西尔维斯特雷、13-麦孔、23-拉诺基亚、25-萨穆埃尔、33-姆巴耶、40-胡安、42-若纳坦、44-比安凯蒂、55-长友佑都
  中场:10-斯内德、14-瓜林、19-坎比亚索、24-贝纳西
  前锋:7-库蒂尼奥、8-帕拉西奥、22-米利托、88-利瓦贾、99卡萨诺

备战瓦斯卢伊训练

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 20:40:53 | 只看该作者
【2012/13欧联|资格赛附加赛】瓦斯卢伊0-2国际米兰 赛后FcInterNews.it评分:

Castellazzi 6,5 - Impiegato sopratutto nel finale, quando il Vaslui preme. Ma è nel primo tempo che Castellazzi dice 'ci sono anch'io'. Si allunga e sfiora il tiro di N'Doye. Il vice-Handanovic, ora, è lui.

Maicon 6,5 - Può essere la partita d'addio. Lo dicono da giorni, ma Maicon è ancora qua, in campo con la maglia dell'Inter. E affonda come sa, dialogando con Sneijder e compagni. In attesa del mercato, l'Inter si gode il Colosso. Che lancia segnali...

Silvestre 6,5 - Studiando da muro. Silvestre vuole prendersi l'Inter, sbroglia situazioni pericoloso e mette il piede quando serve. La coppia con Ranocchia tiene bene, l'Inter non subisce gol, solo qualche pericolo del Vaslui.

Ranocchia 6,5 - Pieno di fiducia, nonostante ancora qualche incertezza. Ranocchia non ha paura, vuole conquistarsi il posto. Gara serena e senza errori, tanti anticipi e palloni spazzati. Ranocchia cresce e sta bene.

Zanetti 7 - Dopo 800 partite, dovrebbero averlo capito: dalle sue parti non si passa. E invece gli attaccanti del Vaslui ci provano, ma non sanno, forse, a cosa vanno incontro. Palla persa, la prende il Capitano: dopo 800 partite, la musica non cambia. Passa in mediana quando si fa male Mudingayi. Partita speciale, solita duttilità.

Cambiasso 7 - La sblocca lui, il Cuchu. Bel sinistro da fuori area, segna ancora dopo il gol in amichevole contro il Bizertin. Ma questo è più importante, sblocca la gara e mette la pratica Vaslui in discesa. Cala nella ripresa, dopo un ottimo primo tempo.

Guarin 7 - Si tuffa spesso in avanti, crea pericoli su pericoli. In fase offensiva si fa sentire, ma non trova la porta quando si trova col pallone tra i piedi. Ora aspetta il suo ex compagno Alvaro Pereira, per un'Inter sempre più competitiva. E sempre più dinamica, come Guarin.

Mudingayi s.v. - Parte bene, ma l'infortunio lo costringe a uscire. Non vuole arrendersi, prova a restare in campo: più prudente la sostituzione.
Dal 19' Nagatomo 6,5 - Entra a partita in corso, con l'obiettivo di conquistare Stramaccioni e la maglia da titolare. Soffre in un paio di occasioni, ma in avanti si fa vedere.

Sneijder 7,5 - Distillati di classe purissima. Stramaccioni l'ha messo al centro dell'Inter, Sneijder risponde alla grande. Tacchi e grandi colpi, oltre all'assist che mette Palacio davanti a Coman. Pescara si avvicina, Strama lo toglie e Wes scuote la testa. Vuole giocare, sempre. Per dare una mano all'Inter. Dal 81' Juan Jesus s.v - Minuti preziosi. Segnale importante da parte di Stramaccioni che decide di puntare su di lui anche per pochi minuti.

Palacio 7,5 - Gli basta un minuto. Esce Milito, Palacio diventa prima punta. E dopo neanche un minuto segna il gol del raddoppio: bel pallonetto su assist di Sneijder. Oltre al gol, dialogo prezioso coi compagni e tanto movimento. Se non c'è Milito, niente paura: ci pensa Rodrigo. Mancherà a Pescara per squalifica: assenza pesante.

Milito 6 - Il Principe è ancora un po' indietro di condizione, non è ancora quello della scorsa stagione. Sponde e movimenti utili, in attesa della gamba giusta.
Dal 72' Coutinho 6 - Entra e dà vivacità. Ci prova, ma non riesce a trovare il gol. Stramaccioni può essere soddisfatto.

Allenatore: Andrea Stramaccioni 7 - La sua Inter migliora partita dopo partita. Mette in campo la formazione titolare, il Pescara può aspettare. Coraggioso quando toglie Milito, ancora non in forma, e mette Coutinho. Dopo un minuto l'Inter trova il raddoppio con Palacio. E intanto conferma il centrocampo a tre, con tre uomini offensivi. Aspettando Cassano...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 20:51:55 | 只看该作者
【2012/13欧联|资格赛附加赛】瓦斯卢伊0-2国际米兰 赛后米体评分(待补):
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 20:58:06 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 21:00 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 21:07:27 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 21:14:45 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 21:23:54 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-1 22:13:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-1 22:14 编辑

Inter 2-2 Vaslui: Palacio and Guarin settle it
Thursday, 30 August 2012 22:51

MILAN - Inter are through to the UEFA Europa League group stage following a 2-2 draw. They managed it in front of their own fans and did it the hard way, playing for much of the game with 10 men.

In the first half Vaslui led through Stanciu's penalty, Castellazzi seeing red for the challenge. Palacio levelled things in the second half on 76 minutes but three minutes later the Romanian side were back in front. Guarin however had the crowd on their feet at the end, scoring a marvellous solo effort to send Inter into the group stage.

FIRST HALF - Stramaccioni picked Silvestre and Samuel as his centre-back pairing in front of Castellazzi with Jonathan and Juan Jesus playing on the flanks. Zanetti, Cambiasso and Nagatomo made up the midfield three, while Cassano and Coutinho supported Palacio in attack.

Following the warm-up before kick-off Julio Cesar bid an emotional farewell to Inter and their fans. The keeper came out onto the pitch with his two children and received a standing ovation from the entire crowd. He will always have a place in everyone's hearts. Julio Cesar is well aware of it and he will never forget his time at the club. He had tears streaming down his face while his team-mates hugged him one by one and the crowd sang his name. Next he had a team photo and a letter for the fans and former team-mates, while he thanked president Moratti for the opportunity to say goodbye and for the 7 marvellous years he spent with the Nerazzurri. Thank you Julio!

Now for the game and it was time to take on Vaslui. Inter's defence were right on song from the start as they thwarted a Romanian attack. The Nerazzurri nearly took the lead on 13 minutes: Cassano's free kick found the head of Samuel but his effort came back off the crossbar. Vaslui were not to be discouraged though and used their pace down the flanks to try and cause problems for the home side. It was a rather even contest with both sides looking to exploit set-pieces but without success. Inter went close again just after the half-hour mark. Cassano threaded it through to Coutinho who shot across goal with his left but Straton put it out for a corner. Two minutes later, on 33 minutes, Castellazzi brought down Antal in the box. Penalty to the visitors and Inter down to ten men following the keeper's dismissal. Stanciu sent Belec the wrong with the resulting spot-kick, the latter having come on to replace Cassano. Vaslui led on the night and Inter began to struggle. After one minute of added time the first half came to an end with the score Inter 0-1 Vaslui.

SECOND HALF - Inter made a change for the second period with Guarin replacing Samuel. The Nerazzurri were quicker to the ball and stronger in the challenge despite being down to 10 men. The hosts tried to press the ball high up the pitch. Guarin went close with a free kick on 66 minutes, faking to shoot before arrowing the ball in towards the near post. Straton got down well to make the save. In the 70th minute Zanetti had the crowd on their feet, finding Palacio, but his effort at the near post was deflected out for a corner. Inter appeared to have greater focus.

Celeban gave the hosts a scare though a quarter of an hour from time, but shot high following a defensive mix-up. A minute later Inter launched a counter attack. Coutinho broke forward covering 50 yards before playing it through for Palacio with the outside of his boot. The Argentine found the back of the net with his left. Vaslui were back in front on 79 minutes though. Inter failed to defend a corner and Varela was able to head home easily. With 6 minutes remaining Palacio brought out the best in Straton. Belec also did well to deny N'Doye in stoppage time.

A few moments later and the Nerazzurri had the equaliser, Guarin pinching the ball in midfield before beating two defenders and rifling a right-footed shot under the goalkeeper. A wonderful goal from a real fighter. Following 3 minutes of added time it finished Inter 2-2 Vaslui, and the Nerazzurri are through to the Europa League group stages.

Inter 2-2 FC Vaslui (HT: 0-1)

Scorers: Stanciu 35, Palacio 76, Varela 79, Guarin 90+3.

Inter: 12 Castellazzi; 42 Jonathan (Ranocchia 82), 6 Silvestre, 25 Samuel (Guarin 46), 40 Juan Jesus; 4 Zanetti, 19 Cambiasso, 55 Nagatomo; 99 Cassano (Belec 34), 7 Coutinho; 8 Palacio.
Unused subs: 10 Sneijder, 22 Milito, 24 Benassi, 88 Livaja.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

Vaslui: 89 Straton; 3 Varela, 5 Celeban, 8 Antal, 9 Sburlea, 10 Stanciu (Buhaescu 79), 16 Caue (Sanmartean 58), 23 Salageanu, 25 Tukura, 67 Cordos, 79 N'Doye.
Unused subs: 1 Coman, 20 Milanov, 30 Costin, 33 Charalombous, 40 Varga.
Coach: Marius Sumudica.

Referee: Manuel De Sousa (POR).

Booked: Cordos 67, Guarin 81, Sanmartean 83, Coutinho 83, Antal 88.
Sent off: Castellazzi 33.
Added time: 1+3 minutes.
Attendance: 41,326.

Press Office

【欧联】国际米兰2-2瓦斯鲁伊

北京时间8月31日凌晨,2012-2013赛季欧联杯资格赛附加赛第二回合继续,国际米兰回到主场迎战瓦斯鲁伊。经过90分钟的激战,最终10人应战的国际米兰主场2-2险平瓦斯鲁伊,两回合4-2的总比分惊险晋级。33分钟,拉斯特拉齐禁区内犯规被罚下对方罚入点球。76分钟,帕拉西奥帮助国米扳平比分,79分钟瓦斯鲁伊再次将比分超出。补时阶段,瓜林个人表演将比分定格为2-2。

开场8分钟,瓦斯鲁伊前场快速传递,斯布莱亚接队友的传中禁区外抽射被卡斯特拉齐得到。第12分钟,国米险些敲开对手的大门,萨内蒂禁区前被对手放倒,国米获得前场任意球机会,卡萨诺任意球给到后门柱,萨穆埃尔包抄头球攻门,皮球击中横梁弹出。1分钟后,瓦斯鲁伊发动快速反击,斯坦库距离大门25米远射高出。第16分钟,瓦斯鲁伊前场获得任意球机会,恩多耶搓射高出横梁。第25分钟,瓦斯鲁伊后场断球发动快速反击,恩多耶接队友的边路分球内切之后大力抽射,皮球高出横梁。

第30分钟,坎比亚索后场放倒对方中场安塔尔,主裁判吹罚任意球,斯坦库任意球给到门前,恩多耶头球攻门高出。第31分钟,卡萨尼禁区前直塞,库蒂尼奥小角度低射被对方后卫挡出底线。第33分钟,国米遭遇打击,安塔尔接队友的挑传反越位成功杀入禁区,卡斯特拉齐出击未能扑倒皮球将其放倒,主裁判向其出示红牌并吹罚点球,国米无奈将卡萨诺换下,换上替补门将贝莱茨。斯坦库骗过国米替补门将将点球罚入大门右下角,1-0,瓦斯鲁伊领先。

此后国米开始退守,瓦斯鲁伊阵地进攻的办法并不多,场面较为沉闷,上半时比赛结束,10人应战的国米主场0-1暂时落后瓦斯鲁伊。

下半时易地再战,国米换人调整,瓜林换下萨穆埃尔。第48分钟,瓦斯鲁伊前场断球反击,斯坦库摆脱防守之后禁区外抽射偏出。第50分钟,国米前场断球反击,帕拉西奥禁区外摆脱后低射被挡。第53分钟,库蒂尼奥禁区外搓射远角,皮球被回防的后卫及时化解。第58分钟,瓦斯鲁伊换人调整,萨马迪安换下考伊。第68分钟,科尔多斯后场防守犯规被出示黄牌警告。

第69分钟,瓦斯鲁伊前场任意球机会,皮球给到门前,图库拉头球攻门,脾气稍稍偏出。第70分钟,国米中场断球发动快速反击,萨内蒂右路分球,帕拉西奥禁区内小角度低射,皮球打在对方后卫的身体出底线。第75分钟,瓦斯鲁伊错失破门良机,安塔尔接斯坦库的脚后跟妙传禁区内迎球怒射,皮球高出横梁。第76分钟,国米扳平比分,瓦斯鲁伊角球进攻被解围,库蒂尼奥后场得球长驱直入在禁区前直塞,帕拉西奥得球扣过对方回防的后卫禁区弧位置轻松推射破网,1-1。

第79分钟,瓦斯鲁伊再次将比分改写,瓦斯鲁伊右侧开出角球,巴雷拉点球点位置头球攻门得手,2-1。第80分钟,瓜林阻挡犯规被出示黄牌警告。第82分钟,国际米兰换人调整,拉诺齐亚换下若纳坦。第83分钟,萨拉吉亚努阻挡犯规被出示黄牌警告。第84分钟,库蒂尼奥因拖延时间被出示黄牌警告。第86分钟,帕拉西奥反越位单刀面对对方门将抽射被挡出。补时阶段,瓜林个人盘带长驱直入摆脱对方两人后禁区右侧小角度低射破网,2-2。

最终全场比赛结束,10人应战的国际米兰主场2-2险平瓦斯鲁伊,两回合总比分4-2的惊险晋级。

国际米兰(4-3-1-2):12-卡斯特拉齐/42-若纳坦(82分钟,23-拉诺齐亚)、6-西尔维斯特雷、25-萨穆埃尔(46分钟,14-瓜林)、40-胡安/4-萨内蒂、19-坎比亚索、55-长友佑都/7-库蒂尼奥/8-帕拉西奥、99-卡萨诺(33分钟,27-贝莱茨)

瓦斯鲁伊(4-4-2):89-斯特拉顿/23-萨拉吉亚努、3-巴雷拉、5-克莱班、67-科尔多斯/8-安塔尔、16-考伊(58分钟,18-萨马迪安)、10-斯坦库、25-图库拉/78-恩多耶、9-斯布莱亚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:56 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .