使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 19:14:36 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 19:31:51 | 只看该作者
某人年年逆天,回来体检测试成绩比去年还好XDDDDD完全不给别人任何生路哒~

Mostruoso Zanetti: nel test di resistenza fisica, lui...
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85429

259548 ...
红蝶 发表于 2012-7-10 16:21
发现一张绝配图

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 19:38:14 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 20:31:12 | 只看该作者
Cordoba on SS24: "My new role?"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 15:52
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40242&L=en

PINZOLO - Ivan Ramiro Cordoba spoke to Sky Sport 24 about his new role at Inter: "I'm enjoying because it's a new adventure. The lads mustn't see me as a director; they joke around and take the mickey, but always respectfully. I still feel like their team-mate. I just want to be someone the players can look to off the pitch. They need to know that we're one big team and the club is right beside them."

The Nerazzurri team manager continued: "If I'm here, it's because Stramaccioni specifically asked for me to be here and I'm grateful to him for the faith he's shown me in these first few days. He's a very forthright person. He knows perfectly well how things stand and what needs to be done."

Press Office

科尔多巴:我的新角色?

平佐洛消息 - 伊万·拉米罗·科尔多巴向SS24谈起自己新扮演的角色:“我乐在其中,因为这是一个新的冒险。小伙子们不必视我为经理,他们在我周围开着玩笑,还调侃一二,不过总是充满着敬意。我还是觉得跟大家就像队友一样可以关注着球场。他们需要明白,我们是一家站在他们身边触手可及的大球队和俱乐部。”

蓝黑军团球队经理继续说道:“我会在这儿是因为斯特拉马乔尼特别要求了我来这里,我很感谢他向我展示出了最初几天就给我看的诺言。他是一个非常坦率的人。他知道什么时候该出手,什么时候该喊停。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 20:44:33 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 20:46 编辑

Milito to Mediaset: "The start is crucial"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40249&L=en

PINZOLO – He's ready for new goals, new victories and to continue in his role as Inter's Principe. In an exclusive interview with Marco Barzaghi for Mediaset Premium (the entire segment will air on the All News programme at 20:30), Diego Milito spoke about the new season, which started with the pre-season training camp and "the objective of playing a good season and trying to do my best."

Milito continued: "This is the first time in three years that I've been able to start a pre-season on day one, and that can only be a good thing. We hope to begin next season better than how we finished the last one. The start is crucial."

"A group is forming with new lads who have arrived and we're hoping to prepare everything well together. Silvestre? I don't know him well. Up until now I've only played against him. But I've spent time with Palacio in the national team. They both have a lot of experience behind them and I see them as two players in the Inter mould."

Then the discussion focused on Julio Cesar and his absence from the training camp in Pinzolo: "As a team-mate I can say I'm sorry not to have him here, because he's always given us so much. But there are certain circumstances that you cannot get involved in."

Finally, regarding the work of Andrea Stramaccioni: "I'm very confident and charged up. Are we aiming for the Scudetto? We'll play for all the objectives."

Press Office

米利托:良好的开端至关重要

7月9日平佐洛消息 -  准备好为国际米兰进更多球、赢得更多比赛,准备好重新成为我们的王子!在接受MEDIASET采访时,迭戈·米利托谈到了即将开始的新赛季,他认为夏季集训的目标是“为一个成功的赛季做好准备,准备为球队付出一切。”

“这已经是第三年我没有从第一天参加集训了”,米利托说道:“毫无疑问,能够有这样的机会是非常积极的。我们期待着开始新赛季,比上赛季取得更好的结果。所以,良好的开端至关重要。”

“球队中增添了一些新的球员,我希望他们能同球队一起做好准备。西尔维斯特雷?我还不了解他,但同帕拉西奥我们一起效力国家队。他们两个人都拥有经验,我认为他们配得上国际米兰。”

接着米利托谈到了自己的好友朱里奥·塞萨尔,后者并没有参加平佐洛的训练。“作为队友,我应该说我非常遗憾,因为他对球队非常重要。”

最后米利托评价了斯特拉马乔尼的工作:“我充满了信心!目标是冠军?我们朝着所有的目标前进。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:03:23 | 只看该作者
Inter Channel: Silvestre salutes the fans
Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:26
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40248&L=en

PINZOLO - The first greeting from Matias Silvestre arrives, as always, as an Inter Channel exclusive

"I want to thank everyone. It's lovely to feel the warmth of the fans. There are so many people present at every training session. For myself, a dream was realised when I arrived here at Inter. I immediately want to make myself available to the coach to prepare in the best way possible. I already knew my new Argentine team-mates and I was very well received by them. It's a great group and all the ingredients are there to do well," stated the Argentine defender.

Press Office

西尔维斯特雷:感谢球迷们!

7月9日平佐洛消息 -  马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷通过国际米兰频道向球迷们问好:

“我要感谢所有人,听到球迷们的欢呼让我非常开心,我们每天训练都有无数球迷来观看。关于我个人,来到国际米兰实现了我的梦想,我想立刻投入其中,随时听从教练的安排。我已经认识了我的阿根廷队友们,他们非常关心我。这是一个伟大的集体,拥有创造奇迹的能力。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:04:59 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:07:03 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:08:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:12:10 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:14:59 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:17:20 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:19:31 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:23:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:31:28 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:33:39 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:38:28 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:39:43 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:40:07 | 只看该作者
[local]1[/local]

[local]2[/local]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 21:42:38 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-11 11:06:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-11 11:13 编辑

开始集训信息量就大爆发,官网新闻都来不及每篇都翻了:
坎比:我们十分饥饿
Cambiasso to Inter Channel: "So much hunger"
Sunday, 08 July 2012 17:45
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40246&L=en

PINZOLO – Another year with his Inter. It's a year to get back to winning ways, because "no one can win for 30 consecutive years. Sooner or later a year like that has to come along." Words from Esteban Cambiasso to Inter Channel, as he gave his thoughts and impressions from the Inter world. As always, Cuchu's words break through football's boundaries to describe life.

"I'm happy because there's always something new to spur you on. Perhaps pre-season is the hardest part of the season, but we're facing it with a lot of hunger. I said it many times last season; a year like that one has to help us learn from our errors and start again. There's more anger when you can't manage to win. Of course, it would have been lovely to continue doing so for 5, 6, or even 30 years, but no team can do that. What we had done was already something otherworldly. Did we initially not give the proper value to those victories? Yes, it's true. But that's perfectly normal. That's what happens in everyday life. People also realise how important their loved ones are once they're no longer around."

A year ago on 6 August the Italian Super Cup was played in Beijing, and this year the first engagement is scheduled for 2 August: the preliminaries of the Europa League. Chatting with Roberto Scarpini, Cambiasso commented: "The difference is minimal, but this year compared to last year there's something positive, namely beginning preparations with much fewer absences. A year ago many of the South Americans were missing and we lost the Italian Super Cup with much fewer players. But now there's almost no one missing. In this sense, having fewer players engaged with their national teams has been positive."

He then went on to speak of the enthusiasm of the fans and of those whose support might have dropped after a season of ups and downs: "I don't know who could think that way. Perhaps someone who doesn't know Inter, because I did my first pre-season with this club 8 years ago when the team hadn't won, but the fans were with us and have always been."

Cambiasso preferred not to comment on the work of Stramaccioni: "I don't like to talk about coaches. Right now it would be normal to say that I like his tactics, but then someone might think I'm doing it to gain favour with the coach. The most important thing is to try to interpret his instructions and to do it in the best way possible."

From the coach to the captain: "When will Zanetti stop playing? We have the possibility of having a player and a man who is out of the ordinary. Let's hope he puts it off as long as possible..." Then he spoke on Ivan Cordoba's new role: "He's not on the other side. It's still the same boat. Whether he's on the pitch or behind a desk, nothing changes. Here we all travel together. It makes us happy to still have him with us because we know how important his role as a player was and how important he can be to us now."

And in this context, if the goals come "it doesn't really matter if they're mine or not. The important thing is to put the ball on the forwards' heads. That is to say, it's important that the refrigerator is in the kitchen and the toilet is in the bathroom. In short, that everything is in its proper place."

Finally, on Palacio and Silvestre: "I know Rodrigo better, as I've already played with him on the national team. Matias less so, but it seems to me that both have immediately entered into the right perspective; the Inter perspective."

Press Office

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-11 11:18:25 | 只看该作者
7月9日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰足球俱乐部敬告有兴趣参加国际米兰与科佩尔俱乐部(FC Koper)季前友谊赛新闻发布会的新闻单位(报纸、电视、图片等),请在7月12日周四13:00(北京时间19:00)前将采访资格申请发送至press@inter.it
本场比赛将于7月15日周日在罗维雷托的奎尔齐亚球场进行。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-11 11:26:25 | 只看该作者
7月9日平佐洛消息 - 球员们在皮内塔球场进行今天两次训练中的第一次。

明天下午17:00(北京时间7月11日0点),国际米兰将在同一球场中进行他们的首场季前友谊赛,由国际米兰A队和国际米兰B队进行内部教学赛。

今天下午国际米兰进行了他们的第7次训练。安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼及其团队带领球员们进行了包括热身训练和有氧锻炼在内的项目,均为无球训练,并在最后进行了防受伤的训练。

长友佑都加入了季前训练,并在复健教练毛里奇奥·范基尼的指导下完成了个人恢复性训练。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 07:32 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 21 queries .