查看: 11173|回复: 196
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【2012-13赛季从这里开始】TIM杯

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-7-9 18:59:55 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-22 04:07 编辑

6月30日 -  国际米兰今夏的集训即将开始,2012年7月5日,国际米兰将在平佐洛基地开始集训。安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼教练的首次训练将在7月6日下午进行,当天的训练将对球迷开放。

7月8日周日,在圣贾科莫广场将进行第二次公开活动。

7月10日周二,下午17:00,国际米兰A队和B队将进行一场比赛。

7月12日周四,下午17:00,国际米兰同业余球队特伦蒂诺进行一场热身赛。

7月13日周五,平佐洛将迎来蓝黑之夜,各种娱乐活动,商店都在晚上营业。

7月14日周六,在圣贾科莫广场进行第三次公开活动。

7月15日周日,下午17:00,国际米兰将进行第二场热身赛。

7月6日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 26名内拉祖里球员今天离开安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心前往平佐洛,开始了他们从7月6日至15日的夏季训练营。

守门员:弗兰西斯科·巴尔迪、维德·贝莱奇、卢卡·卡斯特拉齐;  

后卫:马蒂奥·比安凯蒂、克里斯蒂安·齐沃、若纳坦、易卜拉欣·姆巴耶、安德烈·拉诺基亚、瓦尔特、萨穆埃尔、马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷、哈维尔·萨内蒂;  

中场:里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、马尔科·贝纳西、埃斯特班·坎比亚索、阿尔弗雷德·邓肯、弗雷迪·瓜林、约尔·奥比、安德烈·罗马诺;  

前锋:卢克·卡斯泰尼奥斯、费利佩·库蒂尼奥、卢卡·加里塔诺、马尔科·利瓦贾、萨穆埃尔·隆戈、迭戈·米利托、罗德里戈·帕拉西奥、詹保罗·帕齐尼。  

注:萨米尔·汉达诺维奇被允许休假至7月8日,麦孔7月9日,长友佑都7月10日,韦斯利·斯内德7月20日。

7月21日米兰消息 - 内拉祖里当地时间今天上午乘专机从米兰马尔彭萨机场起飞前往巴里,他们将在今晚参加TIM三角杯的比赛。

今天早晨独自在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心训练的韦斯利·斯内德也在训练后与队友一起前往巴里。  

今晚的三角杯将以尤文图斯与国际米兰的较量揭幕(20:45开球,北京时间次日2:45)。每场比赛时间为45分钟。取胜方获得3个积分,负者积0分。如果出现平局,则双方通过点球决胜。点球取胜的球队将获得2个积分,负者积1分。若三场比赛结束后有两队积分相同,冠军将按以下顺序决定(在两队的直接较量中):1. 相互战绩;2. 净胜球;3. 进球数;4. 球员平均年龄(低者取胜)。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-9 19:04:38 | 只看该作者
妈妈咪呀!一个夏天回来风姿如此心醉还要不要人活了~~~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 11:45:51 | 只看该作者
Zanetti on Sky: "We can't wait to get started"
Sunday, 01 July 2012 12:24
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40197&L=en

VICENTE LOPEZ – Following a friendly match to benefit the Fundacion Pupi in Vicente Lopez, in Argentina, Javier Zanetti was interviewed briefly on Sky Sport Italia, where he spoke of Inter, Italy and Mario Balotelli.

"We want to start off again as soon as possible and have a great season," explained the captain as the beginning of the pre-season training camp draws near. The transfer market? We'll be a team with clear ideas and it is our firm intention to contend for the title. Our hope is to work well there because the coming season will be a busy one considering all of the competitions we'll be involved in. The Europa League is a prestigious competition and we'll have to be on our toes for the preliminary rounds. My age? In spite of that, to tell you the truth, I'm in good shape and want to do my bit for the team. I'll be the first to step down if I realise I can't keep up the pace. There's talk of a young team and I agree completely. Those of us who have more experience will be able to give the younger players a hand to improve."

Regarding Balotelli and Italy he had this to say: "I'm pleased for Mario. We all expected his continuity and especially his maturity. I think he's good for the Italy team and for world football.” Then he had a word of advice for Cesare Prandelli: "The team should play just like they did in the first match against Spain, which they almost won. They are two great teams with great players. It'll be a fantastic final."

Press Office

萨内蒂:我们等不及重新开始新赛季

7月1日米兰消息 -  在阿根廷参加了一场友谊赛后,国际米兰队长萨内蒂在接受媒体采访时谈到了国际米兰、意大利国家队和巴洛特利。

“我想立刻开始新赛季,完成一个伟大的赛季,”国际米兰队长说道,“转会市场?我们是一支有着明确想法的球队,期待着成为意大利的主角。新赛季我们还有很多比赛要去面对,欧联杯也是充满荣誉的比赛,我们会很快为预选赛做好准备。”

“我非常真诚地说道:我现在身体很好,我希望继续帮助球队。如果我感觉自己不行了,我会是第一个让自己停下来的人。现在人人都在谈论球队的年轻化,这点我非常同意。但是有更多的经验,对于年轻的球员非常有帮助。”

关于巴洛特利和意大利国家队,萨内蒂也发表了自己的看法,“我为马里奥感到高兴,所有人都期待他有更好的表现,期待他能成熟起来。对于意大利国家队,还是对于世界足球都是好的。然后我对普兰德利有个小小的建议,他们应该像小组赛对西班牙一样,那场比赛他们几乎就赢了。不过这两支球队都拥有伟大的球员,这将是一场精彩的决赛。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 11:50:02 | 只看该作者
Inter Channel, Alvarez: "Can't wait to start"
Monday, 02 July 2012 19:54
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40200&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - The Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti is starting to buzz with activity; today Ricardo Alvarez, Luc Castaignos and Joel Obi underwent an afternoon training session to continue in the recovery work for their injuries.

At the end of the workout Alvarez stopped to say hello to the fans by way of the Inter Channel cameras and he expressed his enthusiasm for the new season.

"I feel good and I'm happy to be here, to have returned to work. We're hoping that this season will be better for us and for all the Inter fans. We'll work hard for this. Inter are used to aiming high, and that's how it should be," he declared to the Inter Channel microphones.

The Argentine continued: "During the holidays I did a nice job of recovering for my knee that was giving me a bit of a problem. Now I'm fine and ready to start getting down to work."

Finally, an appeal to the fans ahead of the training camp in Pinzolo: "The first time I came to Pinzolo, last year, I appreciated the enthusiasm of the fans. Please continue to support us and we'll give our all. And thanks for your warmth."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:“迫不及待开始新赛季”

7月2日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心最近又热闹了起来,里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、卢克·卡斯泰尼奥斯和约尔·奥比今天下午进行了训练并继续了各自的康复治疗。

在结束了当天的工作后,阿尔瓦雷斯在训练场外停下来与球迷问好,并对着国米频道的镜头表达了自己对新赛季的激情。  

“我感觉很好,很高兴回到这里,很高兴重新开始工作。希望新的赛季对我们,也对所有喜欢国际米兰的球迷来讲都是个更好的赛季。我们将为此努力工作。国际米兰一向志存高远,我们本应如此。”面对国米频道的话筒,阿尔瓦雷斯说道。  

阿根廷人继续道,“假期期间我的膝盖恢复得很好,之前它一度令我有些困扰。现在我感觉很好,已经为重新开始工作做好了准备。”  

最后,他向球迷们提出了呼吁,“去年是我第一次去平佐洛,球迷们的激情令我很受鼓舞。现在请你们一如既往地支持我们,我们会竭尽全力。感谢你们的热情。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 13:47:40 | 只看该作者
Inter and Nike launch 2012/13 collections
Thursday, 05 July 2012 23:09
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40214&L=en

MILAN, 5 JULY 2012 – The new FC Internazionale 2012/13 collection designed by Nike was launched at Nike Stadium Milano today.

Presenting the new apparel for what will be the 15th year of partnership between Inter and Nike were FC Internazionale managing director Marco Fassone and sport marketing director of Nike Italy Cristiano Carugati.

The big novelty this year is the new Away kit, which is completely red: shirt, shorts and socks. Red also featured on the commemorative shirt for the club's centenary celebrations in 2007/08. Back then it was a red cross on a white background symbolising the flag of Milan.

For the 2012/13 season the away strip will be all red. All passion. All grit and determination. Just like the character always shown by the team.

"Nike and Inter have established an excellent partnership which is now in its 15th year, based on success and satisfaction," declared Nike Italy's sport marketing director Cristiano Caraguti. "For the 2012/13 season we wanted to create a new-look home shirt without losing the traditional features. The black and blue stripes are wider, giving it a sober, elegant look. We've gone for something completely different with the Away kit and made it totally red. Red stands for passion, determination, love for the shirt - these characteristics have always distinguished Inter and their fans."

FC Internazionale managing director Marco Fassone took the floor: "Tradition mixed with innovation to strengthen an ever-successful union. That's how Nike see the Inter of the future and what was kept in mind while designing the new Home and Away strips. Innovation while retaining the same quality and desire for perfection – traits our two companies have always sought. So here we are, together again, for the launch of the official 2012/13 shirts. This is where we start again, with our fans - they'll be with us in the next stage of this adventure. Looking to dazzle, to dream, to win. For Inter."

The new Home jersey features the traditional blue and black stripes. The black stripes are wider, giving the shirt a more dominant look. The classic black crew neck collar gives a simple, elegant look whilst the underside of the black cuff reveals a touch of blue. The inner back neck graphic on the shirt uses 'Il Biscione', the snake symbol of Milan, with the outer back neck graphic simply reading 'Inter'. The all-black shorts have 'Inter' on the back waistband and a snakeskin pattern representing Il Biscione along the side seam. The socks are all black with a white 'Inter' graphic. They also offer a new and innovative design featuring an updated cotton footbed offering support and maximum comfort.

The new Away kit gives the team a bold new look to make an impact on the opposition: a uniform of bright red shirt, shorts and socks. The crew neck is red and ribbed, whilst the inner back neck graphic of the shirt is inspired by 'Il Biscione', the snake symbol that the city of Milan and Inter share. The outer back neck graphic simply reads 'Inter'. The cuffs on the shirt sleeves are tipped with iconic black and blue – stamping the club's heritage on the new strip. The shorts are totally red with 'Inter' on the back of the waistband and a snakeskin pattern representing 'Il Biscione' along the side seam. The red socks have a black and blue top and a white 'Inter' detail.

The new home and away kits are made from Nike's ground-breaking recycled polyester, making it Nike's most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. Each kit (shirt and shorts) is made using up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles. This innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Since 2010 Nike has used an estimated 1115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits.

The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike's previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on the pitch.

Kits have bonded re-enforced t-bar junctions that support critical seams on the shirt and shorts and inner welded seams with a flat finish construction to improve comfort and performance. Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser-cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep players comfortable.

The new kit and complete collection will be available from Friday 6 July in official Inter stores: Solo Inter, San Siro Store, store.inter.it. For further information and images, visit www.nikeinc.com.

Press Office

国际米兰和耐克发布2012-13赛季球衣

7月5日米兰消息 - 由耐克设计的2012-13赛季国际米兰新款球衣今天在米兰Nike Stadium发布。

今年是国际米兰俱乐部和耐克合作的第15个年头,出席新球衣发布仪式的有国际米兰总经理马尔科·法索内和耐克意大利体育市场总监克里斯蒂亚诺·卡鲁加蒂。  

今年球衣的新意出现在全新的客场球衣上,球衣采用全红配色——上衣、短裤和球袜均为红色。红色曾经出现在2007-08赛季俱乐部百年庆典的纪念球衣上,当时的客场球衣采用白色底色加红色十字,象徵米兰市的市旗。  

2012-13赛季的客场球衣将采用全红配色,象征激情、坚韧和决心。这也正是这支球队一直以来所体现的精神。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 13:49:19 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 13:54:03 | 只看该作者
虽然这客场红衣完全不符合本命观,不过小辫子穿这客场一套还真添喜好看~

Palacio: "What matters is I'm here now"
Thursday, 05 July 2012 21:56
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40211&L=en

MILAN - After the unveiling of the club's new apparel at the Nike Stadium, Rodrigo Palacio stepped up on stage alongside Marco Branca to speak to the press for the first time since becoming a Nerazzurri player on 7 June.

"It feels great to be here. It's the first day and everybody has been really nice to me," the Argentine forward declared. "But I want to reiterate how much respect I have for the three years I spent at Genoa. I want to thank the club and the fans - they always made me feel at home."

The figures and trophies he has accumulated tell the story of a successful career, first in Argentina and then in Italy. So was this the right time for him to join Inter? Palacio replied, "Yes, I think so, after these three years in Italy. It's not easy to come from a different culture and adapt to a different type of football, but I feel I'm ready to take this sort of step."

One of Palacio's new team-mates is Diego Milito, a world-class player and fellow Argentine, but he's certainly not in awe: "I'm not worried. I know it's going to be tough to force my way into the team because there are some top-quality players and strikers here, and I realise that – initially at least – I may be on the bench. But I'm going to pull out all the stops to try and win a starting shirt."

The new Nerazzurri shirt had just been unveiled by Nike but Palacio admitted: "I don't know which number I'll wear yet."

He was then asked if he would ever be prepared to swap his braid for Scudetto success. He grinned, "No, I'm not going to cut it off but obviously I hope we win the league anyway!"

And on Inter's title hopes, he added bullishly that he expected the Nerazzurri to compete with AC Milan and Juventus "straight away", explaining: "We have a great group and I think we'll be in the mix for the title - up there along with the others."

José Mourinho once said: "Don't think about Ibrahimovic leaving Italy but players like Eto'o and Palacio coming to play here." Palacio was asked to comment: "If you're asking me whether I'm up to it, I don't know. But if Mourinho said that, it's definitely nice to hear. Serie A is still a a top-class league."

What about his new coach? "I've only spoken to Stramaccioni once, just after I signed. He greeted me and said he welcomed me with open arms. What about Zanetti? No I haven't spoken to him yet but he texted me."

It was then put to Palacio that he has joined Inter a year late, having been close to signing for the club last summer. "It's true, I did almost become a Nerazzurri player last year but it never materialised. But earlier or later - it doesn't really matter. What counts is that I'm here now."

Is it easier to win the Scudetto or the Europa League? "Nothing is easy in modern football. Inter are obviously a great team and we'll be looking to battle on all fronts. Hopefully we'll be celebrating winning them both come the end of the season."

Press Office

帕拉西奥:“重要的是现在我在这里”

7月5日米兰消息 - 俱乐部在Nike Stadium发布新赛季球衣后,罗德里戈·帕拉西奥走上了发布台,站在马尔科·布兰卡身边与大家见面,这是这名球员6月7日加盟蓝黑军团后第一次公开亮相。

“来到这里的感觉好极了。这是我在这里的第一天,大家对我都很好。”阿根廷前锋说道,“不过,我要重申我对热那亚的尊重,我在那里度过了三年的岁月。我对俱乐部和球迷们充满了感激,他们一直给我家的感觉。”  

职业生涯的数据和荣誉证明了帕拉西奥是何其优秀的球员,不管是在阿根廷还是在意大利都战功累累。那么,现在加盟国际米兰是否是合适的时间呢?帕拉西奥的回答是,“是的,我认为是的,在意大利踢了3年球之后。从一个文化不同的地方来到这里,适应不同类型的足球,这并不容易。但经过了这段时间,现在我觉得是时候迈出这一步了。”  

帕拉西奥的新队友之一是迭戈·米利托,一名世界级的前锋,也是他的阿根廷同胞。不过帕拉西奥并不因此害怕,他说,“我不担心。我知道要在球队找到一席之地并不容易,因为在这里有太多优秀的球员和强大的前锋。我很清楚,至少一开始,我会被安排在替补席上。但我会竭尽全力去排除困难,争取一个首发的位置。”  

新的蓝黑军团战袍刚刚揭晓,不过帕拉西奥承认,“我还不知道我会穿几号球衣。”  

随后,帕拉西奥被问到是否愿意用他的辫子换取联赛冠军,他笑着说,“不,我不打算剪掉我的辫子,不过很显然,我当然希望我们能赢得联赛冠军。”  

在谈到国际米兰的夺冠希望时,他斗志十足地说表达了立刻与AC米兰和尤文图斯展开斗争的决心,“我们的阵容很强大,我相信我们会在榜首争夺的行列中,与我们的竞争对手们展开竞争。”  

何塞-穆里尼奥曾说,“不要认为伊布拉希莫维奇会离开意大利,反而是埃托奥和帕拉西奥这样的球员会加入到这里。”在被要求对此作出评论时,帕拉西奥说道,“如果你问我是否同意这一点,我不知道。但是如果穆里尼奥说过这样的话,我当然很高兴。意甲联赛依然是顶级的联赛。”  

新教练怎么样呢?“我只跟斯特拉马乔尼说过一次话,在我刚加盟的时候。他问候了我,并说张开双臂欢迎我的到来。萨内蒂?我还没跟他见面,不过他给我发过短信。”  

又有记者问道,帕拉西奥迟到了一年,因为去年夏天国际米兰就几乎签下他。“是的,我确实差点在一年前就成为一名内拉祖里球员,但那没有最终实现。不过早来晚来不重要,重要的是现在,我在这里。”  

联赛冠军和欧联冠军,哪个更容易拿到?“在现代足球中,没有什么是容易的。国际米兰显然是一支强大的球队,我们希望在每条战线都展开竞争。或许在赛季末我们可以庆祝同时拿下这两项锦标。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 13:58:38 | 只看该作者
Alvarez: "I like this new Inter"
Thursday, 05 July 2012 20:59
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40209&L=en

MILAN - A new Nike collection and that wasn't all. Ricky Alvarez modelled the new home strip and spoke about Inter, once again declaring his love for the colours and his enthusiasm to get ready for the new season: "I like this new Inter and I'm pleased to be part of things here. Now let's hope for a constructive pre-season training camp. That's essential for a good start to the season."
The Argentine touched on various subjects and the reporters asked him if there had been any transfer bids put in for him: "I don't know. I'm just concentrating on getting my knee back into shape."

Where does Alvarez prefer to play? Anywhere at all, it isn't important because all he wants to do is work for the good of the team: "I like playing in different positions. I'm ready and willing to be picked and I'll play wherever the coach wants me to. I don't worry about things like that. All I think about is the confidence I have in the team and in the coach."
He was also asked who he considered to be the team to beat next season, imagining it would be Juventus: "Are Juve the team to beat? They won the Scudetto, so obviously they are important. We want to start winning again, both the Scudetto and the Europa League."

He went on to comment on last season: "It was an important season for me and, as it was my first experience of European football, it wasn't an easy one... Now I'm concentrating on improving even more."

Finally the conversation with Alvarez turned to Andrea Stramaccioni: "I get on well with him. He's a coach who has done very well recently and has an incredible future ahead of him. Since he arrived here, he has won everybody over."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:全新的国际米兰,我非常喜欢

7月5日米兰消息 -  在国际米兰新赛季球衣发布会上,里奇·阿尔瓦雷斯谈到了他的球队,再次声明了自己对蓝黑色的热爱和对新赛季的渴望。“我非常喜欢这支全新的国际米兰,我自豪是其中一员。现在我们希望能有个成功的季前集训,这对于新赛季至关重要。”

近日关于阿根廷人的传言甚多,记者们询问他是否有收到其他俱乐部的报价。“我什么都不知道,我只想着踢球,希望自己的膝盖恢复到最佳。”

那么他当前在场上的位置是他所期待的吗?这对于阿尔瓦雷斯来说没有问题,因为他始终最在乎球队的利益。“我喜欢踢不同的位置,始终听从教练的安排。我在乎的是自己是否在球队中有信心。”

那支球队将是新赛季最大的对手呢?国际米兰中场被问到这个问题,“尤文图斯吧,他们赢得了联赛冠军,因此他们将是最大的对手。我们期待重新找回胜利,不管是联赛还是欧冠。”

关于上个赛季,阿尔瓦雷斯说道,“上赛季对我非常重要,尽管在欧冠赛场上一切都很艰难。现在我一直努力训练,希望不断提高自己。”

最后,阿尔瓦雷斯谈到了安德列·斯特拉马乔尼,“我同他处得很好,他是一个出色的教练,未来不可限量。从他来到国际米兰的那一刻,他就赢得了所有人的信任。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:01:40 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:03:24 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:05:13 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:08:39 | 只看该作者
Zanetti on Inter Channel: "Now, let's start again"
Friday, 06 July 2012 12:58
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40209&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - Enthusiastic as ever, Javier Zanetti is ready for another season with his Inter side as he explained to Inter Channel as the Nerazzurri set off for their training camp in Pinzolo. "We're ready to go again, and we want to start the season as best we can. We'll work hard so we're ready for our opening games of the season."

There are a lot of young players in Andrea Stramaccioni's squad, something which brought a smile to the captain's face. "Yes, there are loads of them, apart from me of course! All jokes aside, these lads have shown what they're capable of, and now we all hope they'll continue to do so. We, the 'older', more experienced guys, need to help them to develop."

With the new Nike 2012/13 kit already on, Zanetti took a moment to reflect on things: "It always means a lot to wear these colours, as we embark on a new season. I hope that's the case not only for me, but for the whole squad."

Finally, the captain had a few words for the fans who are already waiting for Inter in Pinzolo. "Guys, we're on our way. Wait for us as ever, we need every single one of you."

Press Office

萨内蒂:“现在,让我们重新出征”

7月6日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 一如既往地充满激情,哈维尔·萨内蒂与他的国际米兰队友们一起,又为一个崭新的赛季做好了准备。在蓝黑军团出发前往平佐洛前,队长接受了国米频道的采访。“我们已经做好了重新出发的准备,我们希望尽我们所能开始一个精彩的赛季。我们将会努力工作,我们已经准备好迎接赛季开始的一系列比赛。”  

在安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的阵容中出现了一大批年轻的面孔,在谈到这一问题时队长微笑起来。“是的,一大堆年轻人,当然,别算上我。玩笑归玩笑,这群小伙子已经向我们证明了他们的能力,现在我们都希望他们能继续下去。而我们这些‘老家伙’们,这些更有经验的人,需要帮助他们成长。”  

已经穿上耐克2012-13赛季新球衣的萨内蒂专门谈到了身上的球衣,“每当我们开始一个新赛季的时候,把这些颜色披在身上永远意味着很多很多。我希望不仅仅我是这样认为,希望全队都能有这样的感受。”  

最后,队长有一些话要说给在平佐洛等候国际米兰的球迷们:“伙计们,我们出发了。请像以往一样为我们守候,我们需要你们中的每一个人。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:10:37 | 只看该作者
Moratti: "They're all up for it and ready to go"
Friday, 06 July 2012 14:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40222&L=en

MILAN - On the day his side set off for their training camp in Pinzolo, Massimo Moratti gave his thoughts on the new season as he spoke to journalists on his way out of his offices in Milan's city centre. "They're all up for it, happy to start again and very keen to be successful," replied Moratti. "Is there a feeling of change in the air? Have we moved on? Yes, we need to move on, although it's all relative because we have players here who have made history at the club and who are still part of it today."

Press Office

莫拉蒂:“他们斗志昂扬,准备好了”

7月6日米兰消息 - 在国际米兰前往平佐洛开始季前训练的日子,马西莫·莫拉蒂在离开办公室时与守候的记者分享了他对于新赛季的想法。“他们都斗志昂扬,都很高兴能开始新的赛季,并且对成功充满了渴望。”莫拉蒂回答说,“是否有变革的味道?我们是否走进了新纪元?是的,我们需要往前走,不过这些都是相对的,也有一些球员曾经为我们创造历史,如今仍是球队的一员。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:12:38 | 只看该作者
平佐洛:国际米兰进行首次训练

7月6日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰抵达位于瓦尔伦德纳的平佐洛,开始了他们的季前训练营。

抵达酒店放下行李后,蓝黑战士们就将前往皮内塔球场开始训练,这里将承办国际米兰的所有训练课。首堂训练课于当地时间18:30开始。

内拉祖里战士们进行了他们2012年夏训的首次训练。大约2000名球迷聚集在皮内塔球场的看台观看了球队的训练。

安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼6日晚率队在皮内塔球场进行了球队季前训练营的第一次训练。

除约尔·奥比外,所有身体状况良好的球员在球场内参加了训练。在热身训练后,球员们进行了技术训练,此后进行了有氧锻炼和核心稳定性训练。  

国际米兰的第二次训练将于明天上午进行。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:16:40 | 只看该作者
7月7日平佐洛消息 - 今天早晨国际米兰进行了他们季前训练的第二次训练课,球员们被分成几组,利用25到30分钟的时间对他们的力量情况进行检测。此后,他们在教练的指导下进行了技术训练。

今天的第二次训练将在下午进行,所有项目都在球场内进行。

大约4000名球迷观看了内拉祖里在平佐洛皮内塔球场进行的第二次下午场训练课。在常规热身之后,球队进行了技术热身。之后,球队安排了战术练习和一场小场训练赛。约尔·奥比进行了单独训练。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 14:22:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 14:23 编辑

这张被小舞神配词:大王我上有老下有小饶命啊~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 15:43:35 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 15:47 编辑

Javier Zanetti: “This Is My Last Contract”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/07/06/javier-zanetti-this-is-my-last-contract/

At the end of the first training session at the Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo, Javier Zanetti gave an interview to Sky’s Andrea Paventi.  Here are some of comments from the Inter captain:

“My role in this new Inter team? Like always I am here to help the team and the club.  I don’t know if this will be my last season but this certainly will be my last contract but I’ll see how I get on and how I feel physically.  This pre-season has started with great enthusiasm.  Summer preparations are different every year but there is a different feel this time.

“Some very good players are no longer here but others, who are just as good, have arrived.  I like what the club is doing in the transfer market.  Stramaccioni? The coach has a lot of personality and clear ideas.  He is conveying them to us players and then it is up to us to put them into practice.

“Silvestre and Palacio? They are two players who understand Italian football and can give us a hand.  Silvestre is a great defender who did very well at Palermo.  Palacio has a lot of experience.”

Source: Inter.it – FC Inter News

在平佐洛结束了第一堂训练课后,萨内蒂接受了天空台的安德雷·帕文蒂(Andrea Paventi)采访。以下是摘要部分:

“在这支新国际米兰队里我扮演怎样的角色?跟以往一样,在这里帮助球队和俱乐部。我不知道是会不会是我的最后一个赛季,但可以肯定的是必定是我最后一份合同,具体情况要看我能做什么和身体状态。这次季前备战带着极大的热情已经开始。夏季集训每年都不同,但这次有一种特别的感觉。”

“有些非常优秀的球员不再出现这里,而其它同样出色的人已经到来。我喜欢俱乐部在转会市场上有所行动。斯特拉马乔尼?教练有着鲜明的个性且思路清晰。他会传达他的想法给我们,然后让我们去付诸实践。”

“西尔维斯特雷和帕拉西奥?他们是两位了解意大利足球的球员,可以助我们一臂之力。西尔维斯特雷是一名在帕勒莫有着出色发挥的伟大后卫,而帕拉西奥则经验丰富。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 15:47:09 | 只看该作者
7月8日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰进行了他们在平佐洛的第4次训练课。球队早晨在皮内塔球场开始了训练,在进行了一系列耐久力测验后,在球场上进行了技术和战术演练。

今天下午,第二次训练将在17:30进行。

国际米兰今夏的第5次训练在平佐洛皮内塔球场进行。

五名球员(弗朗西斯科·巴尔迪、里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、安德烈·罗马诺、马蒂奥·比安凯蒂和约尔·奥比)留在酒店并在游泳池里进行了训练。

今天有4300名球迷观看训练,120名儿童参加了单日训练营活动,500名球迷来到内拉祖里村。在平佐洛,无论是场内还是场外,国际米兰的数字说明着问题。

在这一切的中心,无疑是安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的球队,他们今天下午进行了当天的第二次训练。弗朗西斯科·巴尔迪、里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯、安德烈·罗马诺、马蒂奥·比安凯蒂和约尔·奥比没有参加训练,他们留在酒店并在游泳池进行了轻量训练。  

参加训练的球员在皮内塔球场内进行了技术热身、技战术训练和训练赛。  

今晚21:00,国际米兰将在圣贾科莫广场与球迷进行官方互动活动。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 16:21:04 | 只看该作者
某人年年逆天,回来体检测试成绩比去年还好XDDDDD完全不给别人任何生路哒~

Mostruoso Zanetti: nel test di resistenza fisica, lui...
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=85429

Semplicemente mostruoso, il capitano. Nei test di resistenza fisica, Javier Zanetti oggi ha fatto registrare dati ancora migliori rispetto allo scorso anno. Lo fa sapere Sky Sport, a testimonianza dell'insuperabile potenza di un capitano che non finisce mai di stupire. Anche al 18esimo ritiro, con la voglia di un ragazzino. Parlano i numeri: semplicemente, Javier Zanetti.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 16:22:21 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 16:33:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 16:34 编辑

在平佐洛每天晚上都有活动,这是第一晚~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 16:54:07 | 只看该作者
脱下戎装仍是不离蓝黑左右

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 16:59:33 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-7-10 19:40 编辑

Pinzolo: in Piazza S.Giacomo with Inter and fans
Sunday, 08 July 2012 23:36
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40254&L=en

PINZOLO – Inter's official presentation was held this evening in Piazza San Giacomo in front of approximately five thousand fans. The players were called onto the stage, one by one, by Roberto Scarpini. First the keepers: Bardi, Belec, Castellazzi, up to the ovation when the name of Samir Handanovic – who had arrived in Pinzolo just a few short hours earlier to meet up with the group – was announced.

Then there was also much applause for Ranocchia, Chivu, and Samuel, and especially for newcomer Matias Silvestre, who stated: "I never scored a goal against Inter? It's true, but now I'm happy to be here to greet you all." There were many laughs for Alfred Duncan who promised "a little dance for his first goal" and applause for Joel Obi and Nerazzurri youngsters Benassi, Livaja, Mbaye, Garritano, Bianchetti and Romanò.

Alvarez was called onto the stage recalling his goal scored against his new team-mate Handanovic and stated: "Now we have to start winning again to get back to what we once were."
Statements from Esteban Cambiasso, by now an important piece of Nerazzurri history, brought out a collective "oooohhh" from the crowd: "Eight years with Inter, a source of pride and happiness. I never thought I would play so many matches. My goals? They count less. What matters most are the victories, especially for you fans."

From Cuchu to Palacio, who promised: "If we win the Scudetto I'll cut my braid. Not all of it, but a little. I promise. I've been received very well at Inter and I thank you all."

Giampaolo Pazzini wasn't shy in his statements: "I'm happy with all this enthusiasm, but don't ask me if I'll stay at Inter or not because I believe that I won't. I've always been sincere. The club has made other choices. I'll do what I can to change people's minds, but I think it'll be difficult."

Last, but always first in the chants of the fans, captain Javier Zanetti was called up to the stage and looked stunned at the crowd, to which he made a promise: "We'll try in every way to pay you back on the field for your support. I thank you so much, from my heart."

Yuto Nagatomo couldn't be there, but he still wanted to make his presence felt with a video message that made the entire piazza burst into the chant of "If you don't jump you're Rossoneri".

And finally the words of Andrea Stramaccioni went straight to the fans' hearts: "I was born in Rome and had always been a Giallorossi fan. Then I experienced a great disappointment, which I would compare to a girlfriend dumping you. After one year I found Inter and I fell in love."

Press Office

平佐洛:国际米兰在贾科莫广场与球迷见面

7月8日平佐洛消息 - 国际米兰今晚在圣贾科莫广场进行了正式的球迷互动活动,大约5000名球迷到场观看。在罗伯托·斯卡皮尼的介绍下,球员们一个接一个地走上舞台与球迷见面。

首先是守门员们:巴尔迪、贝莱奇、卡斯特拉齐,当刚刚赶到平佐洛不久的萨米尔·汉达诺维奇的名字被喊出时,球迷们送上了热情的欢迎。

此后,拉诺基亚、齐沃和萨穆埃尔,尤其是新援马蒂亚斯·西尔维斯特雷的出场也获得了热烈的掌声。西尔维斯特雷表示,“我从未对国际米兰进过球?是的,没错,不过我很高兴现在能站在这里与大家见面。”当阿尔弗雷德·邓肯承诺“取得第一个进球的话会跳一小段舞”时,观众爆发出不少笑声。约尔·奥比和几位年轻的内拉祖里,贝纳西、利瓦贾、姆巴耶、加里塔诺、比安凯蒂和罗马诺也获得了观众的掌声。  

阿尔瓦雷斯被叫上舞台回忆自己上赛季面对如今的队友汉达诺维奇时的进球,他说道,“现在我们需要重新开始取胜,回到我们本来该在的位置。”  

已经成为内拉祖里历史中重要的一页的埃斯特班·坎比亚索的讲话引来了在场观众不约而同的欢呼声。他说,“在国际米兰八年是岁月,充满了骄傲和欢乐。我从没想到自己可以打这么多的比赛。我的进球?它们并不重要。重要的是我们获得的那些胜利,尤其是为了你们,我们的球迷们。”  

库楚之后是帕拉西奥,他承诺到,“如果我们赢得了联赛冠军,我会剪掉我的辫子。不会全剪,不过会剪一部分。我保证。在国际米兰我受到了热烈的欢迎,感谢你们每一个人。”

詹保罗·帕齐尼也是主角之一,他并不怯场。“这种激情让我很开心,不过不要问我是否会留在国际米兰,因为我想我不会留下来了。我一向是坦诚的。俱乐部做出了别的选择,我会尽我所能去改变某些人的决定,但我知道这很困难了。”  

最后,最受球迷爱戴的队长哈维尔·萨内蒂走上舞台,疯狂的球迷发出的山呼海啸令他有些激动。他承诺道:“我们会在球场上竭尽全力回报你们的支持。我发自内心地,对你们无比感谢。”  

长友佑都无法出现在现场,不过他不愿错过与球迷见面的机会,他通过一段录像使整个广场陷入了欢腾。长友在录像里说,“谁不跳就是AC米兰人!”  

最后,安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼的话直抵球迷的内心。“我出生在罗马,从小是罗马球迷。后来,我经历了巨大的失望,那种感觉就像被女朋友甩掉一样。一年以后,我遇到了国际米兰,我又一次坠入爱河了。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 17:34:22 | 只看该作者
小萌物真是~度个假隔那么远,马屁还拍得山响 什么“给予教练和球队最高的信心”

Wesley Sneijder: “Highest Confidence In The Coach And In This Team”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/07/07/wesley-sneijder-highest-confidence-in-the-coach-and-in-this-team/

He is now in Ibiza.  Vacation post-Euro, a bad Euro, but holidays are sacred and “untouchables.”  Wesley Sneijder is with his wife Yolanthe: sun, sea, relaxing and having some fun but he is not forgetting Inter.  “We will certainly do better than last year and the key is simple: we need to build off our momentum of the last two months under Stramaccioni.  There is maximum confidence in him and in this team.”  The player from Utrecht, therefore, has communicated an important signal to the team and the fans: he will be there, although there will always be the shadows of the transfer market, the shadows that are somewhat less troubling than last season because the relationship, the feeling between him and Strama are very strong.

A year ago, there was a story that everybody knew about: Sneijder seemed destined to go to either Manchester United or City, it was an eternal torment, very long, very exhausting.  However, as soon as the proposal for Samuel Eto’o came, Massimo Moratti decided to keep Wesley at Inter for another year.  Sneijder has a contract until 2015 and he is very fine in Milan just like Yolanthe.  There is no intention to move unless there is an irrefutable offer although the chances of that happening are still remote.  Last January, arrived a big offer from Zenit for Sneijder even Wesley himself admitted: “A very good offer from St. Petersburg arrived but it is not the time for me to leave Inter.”  Each of the past season, the name Wesley Sneijder always seemed to be one of the hottest topics in the transfer market but this year, a big offer does not seem too likely to come.  The price is always the same: 25 million.  We’ll see.

Wes has established a great relationship with Stramaccioni just like many other players.  Strama has never put him in any hot topic of discussion unlike his two predecessors.  “After last season, we must do better this season.  I am very, very confident in the team and in our coach and I hope that we can continue like how we ended last season, the two months with Stramaccioni.”  Sneijder is on leave until July 20: vacation, Yolanthe, Inter thoughts.  The year of revenge, of redemption is coming especially after the dark past season.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-10 19:05:17 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 09:27 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 25 queries .