收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 16:36:44 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-20 17:50 编辑

岩石接受了降薪,继续守护梅阿查

Samuel pens new deal
Friday, 11 May 2012 18:38
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39943&L=en

MILAN - Walter Samuel has signed a new contract with Inter. The Argentine defender, who joined the club in the summer of 2005, has renewed his current deal until 30 June 2013, with the option of a further year.
The contract was sent to the Lega Serie A offices today.

Press Office

5月11日米兰消息 - 萨穆埃尔已经和国际米兰新签了一份合同,这位2005年夏天加盟国际米兰的阿根廷后卫,将现在的合同续约到2013年6月30日,并有一年的优先选择权。
(注:合同按同样提供给齐沃但被拒绝的那份参考来看,薪酬大概是在200-250万)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 17:13:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-20 17:50 编辑

卡斯特拉齐签下两年新合同

5月11日米兰消息 - 卡斯特拉齐已经在两年的新合同上签下了自己的名字:球员和球队双方都很满意地达成了共识,根据新合同,卢卡将在国际米兰待到2014年6月30日。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 17:34:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-20 17:52 编辑

Zanetti: "There's hope with Stramaccioni"
Saturday, 12 May 2012 15:44
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39952&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - The last game of the season, and with it the last episode of "A tu per tu" on Inter Channel. Ahead of Lazio v Inter, Javier Zanetti is the guest on the show presented by Roberto Scarpini.

It's time to look back on this season. Let's start with records. Can we at least define this season as a record-breaking one for you personally?
"On a personal note, yes, I've broken a lot of records this year. But sadly it's been a very unusual year for the team, with numerous problems, changes in coach and injuries. We've never found consistency. At the end of the season, however, we've at least found enough consistency in our results to still have a chance of getting into the Champions League, seeing as we're already in the Europa League."

What happened with Gian Piero Gasperini and Claudio Ranieri, who always had the full backing of the players?
"We all showed desire when things were going well, both the coaches and we the players, but unfortunately we were inconsistent. With the first coach, Gasperini, his ideas for the team in the opening few games didn't match our expectations, we lost a lot of games and that's why the decision was taken to bring someone else in. Then Ranieri came in, a coach with a lot of experience, and with him we were able to put a little run together, but again we had a setback and we couldn't get back up again. It was like this until Stramaccioni took charge, he's very young, in fact he's 3 years younger than me," smiled Zanetti. "He's got a clear vision for the club though and he's allowed us to at least hope that we're 90 minutes from making the Champions League qualifiers."

Would you say that Stramaccioni has managed to rediscover that strength that was always there in the players, the players who have won everything there is to win, but that perhaps you'd lost confidence after a series of defeats?
"It could be the way you read things, because you start you ask yourself questions when results aren't going your way. The squad perhaps lost confidence because we weren't sure of what we could achieve. This doesn't mean we were lacking desire - we've always had that - the squad has always been together, it's just that we went through so much, that those problems came about. We've rediscovered our confidence because results help a great deal."

Did it not anger you when you heard Rafa Benitez saying the players no longer wanted it?
"It irritated me because I could see that it wasn't the case. I've trained with my team-mates every day for years and I remember that when he coached us the players gave their all, because the aim was to bring success to Inter. Let's not forget we won the Super Cup and the Club World Cup while he was in charge. We would never have won those titles had we not still been hungry for success. Before you can comment on something you need to know the facts and the reasons why things happen."

Last week Julio Cesar said he couldn't wait for the start of next season.
"I agree with him. Now we've got one game left and then we can look back over the last 8 years and this is the first tough year we've had, having won everything over the last seven. It might be that this moment was bound to come along sooner or later, and it all happened to us in the space of one season. Now everyone has it in their mind to go again, to change the way things are going, so that we can once again challenge for the positions that we've been accustomed to over the last few years."

So the sharp mind of a young coach like Stramaccioni might be the best thing for Inter at a time like this?
"Yes, we like Stramaccioni. We enjoy training with him, he gets us all involved in the sessions, he's got a good vision for the club and he's very calm. All we're interested in doing is performing well for the club and getting back to winning ways."

You play to win, so do you like having a coach who tells you to go out and win by attacking?
Yes, because we're a side which is set up to attack, so it's a case of striking a balance in every area of the side, but the main aim is still to win all our games."

Tomorrow's game will be a case of waiting and hoping for both Inter and Lazio. How do you approach a game like that?
"Sadly it's not only up to us but I think first of all we need to do our bit and then wait to see if we can get third place, something which seemed impossible a month ago. We know it's going to be very tough but we're used to the fact that in football anything can happen. And why not, perhaps even this time..."

If Inter don't get third place, who deserves it most?
"I think Udinese because they're on a great run, it's a very young side, with a bright coach. I think it's difficult to stay up near the top but Udinese have been the most consistent."

What do you think when you hear talk of betting?
"It's sad these things go on but I think everything is being done to get the credibility back into football. Therefore we, as players, must the be first ones to set the example. Football is such a great game, I hope everything gets resolved and that we can all enjoy great football."

At the start of next season you'll no longer have Ivan Cordoba alongside you to lead the jogging. Who will replace him? Esteban Cambiasso perhaps?
"There are a number of players who could do it, but Ivan will always be Ivan, a great friend of mine, he's like a brother to me. We need to recognise everything he's done for this club and this shirt, it was great to see him smiling on Sunday, he deserved the victory, the surprises and the affection of the fans. I think he'll still be nearby, ready to help out in another role."

Press Office

5月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 –明天的比赛将是这赛季意甲最后一场比赛,这也是这赛季最后一期"A tu per tu"。今天比赛的嘉宾是萨内蒂。

现在是回顾这个赛季的时候了,让我们先看看记录。我们现在是否能说这赛季对于你个人来说是个破记录的赛季呢?
从个人角度说,是的。我今年打破了一些记录。但可惜我们今年的成绩不好,有很多问题,经历了教练的更换,也有很多伤病。我们从来不持久。然而,在这赛季末,我们在成绩中找到了一些持续,并仍有机会进入下赛季欧冠,我们现在已经能打欧联了。

加斯佩里尼和拉涅利发生了什么?是谁一直支持着球员们?
“一切顺利的时候我们都展示了对胜利的渴望,不管是教练还是队员都是。但我们并不是总是这样。第一个教练,加斯佩里尼,他在最早的几场比赛中对于队伍的想法并不能满足我们的期待,我们输了很多比赛,因为我们更换了教练。接着拉涅利接手了球队,他是一个很有经验的教练。我们和他一起获得了一系列的连胜,但随后我们又一次跌入了低谷,而且我们无法回归正轨。直到斯特拉马乔尼接过教鞭我们的情况才有所改观,他很年轻,实际上他比我还小三岁,”萨内蒂微笑着说,“他对整个俱乐部有很清晰的想法,他至少让我们还有90分钟的希望能获得下赛季欧冠的资格。”

球员们已经赢得了所有的一切但在连败之后丢失了信心,斯特拉马乔尼是否重新发掘了队员身上的能力?
这是你看待事情的方式,因为当结果并不是你想要的时候你会开始问自己。比赛可能会让你没有信心,因为我们没法得到我们本应得到的。但这并不意味着我们缺少渴望——我们总会充满渴望——我们一起经历了这么多,总会出一些问题。我们重拾了自信,比赛的胜利帮助了很多。

当你听到贝尼特斯说队员们不渴望胜利时你很生气吗?
这确实激怒了我,因为我知道事情不是这样。我和我的队员们一起每天训练,这样的生活持续了很多年,我记得当他执教时队员们付出了一切,因为我们的目标是为国际米兰赢得比赛。我们不要忘记在他执教时,我们获得了意大利超级杯和世俱杯。如果我们不是对胜利充满渴望我们是无法赢得这些荣誉的。在你评论一些事情之前,你需要知道真相和事情发生的原因。

上周塞萨尔说他等不及下赛季快开始。
我同意他的说法。我们现在还有一场比赛,回顾过去8年中,这是我们最艰难的一年,在之前的7年我们获得了一切。现在这一刻迟早会到来,而这发生在一个赛季。现在所有人重新出发,做出改变,这样我们可以重新挑战我们过去习惯的位置。

因此像斯特拉马乔尼这样的年轻教练拥有的犀利的想法可能对于现在的国际米兰是最好的?
是的,我们很喜欢斯特拉马乔尼。我们享受和他一起训练的过程,他让我们都参与到了训练中。他对俱乐部有很棒的想法,他也非常冷静。我们唯一感兴趣的就是为俱乐部好好表现并回归到正确的道路上。

你是为胜利而比赛,因为你喜欢让你去进攻的教练是吗?
是的,因为我们应该进攻。因此每一个位置都应该做到进攻与防守的协调,但主要目标仍是要赢得比赛。

明天的比赛是国际米兰和拉齐奥两队的希望。你怎样看待这场比赛?
很可惜这并不取决于我们,但我认为首先我们要做好自己的工作再看看我们是否能获得第三,这在一个月前似乎是不可能的。我们知道这很困难但我们知道在足球中一切皆有可能。那么为什么这次不会呢?

如果国际米兰没能获得第三,谁最可能呢?
我觉得是乌迪内斯,因为他们做的非常好。他们的队伍非常年轻,有着很棒的教练。保持在积分榜前面的位置是很困难的,但乌迪内斯做得很好。

你是怎样看待赌球的?
很遗憾有这样的事情发生,但我觉得我们已经尽全力让足球变得更加纯粹与诚实。因为,作为球员,我们应该树立榜样。足球是伟大的运动,我希望这些事情会慢慢消散,我们就能尽情享受足球了。

下赛季你带队慢跑时,科尔多巴将不再出现在你身边,谁将代替他的位置?坎比亚索?
有很多球员都可以做这个,但伊万就是伊万,他永远是我的好朋友,他对于我来说就像手足一样。我们要感谢他为国际米兰做的一切,能看见他在上周的比赛中出场感觉很棒,他值得那场胜利,值得球迷们的爱和给他的惊喜。我认为他还是会待在我们身边,以另一种角色为球队工作。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-20 17:48:13 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-20 17:49 编辑

Orlandoni: "From an Interista to the Interisti"
Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:31
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39978&L=en

"Thank you wonderful Inter!

My heart is still pounding but I wanted to share this emotional story with all of you. I came to Milan at 14 with a suitcase full of dreams, I lived in digs and I was desperate to become a great goalkeeper. After four years in the academy, I began to move around a lot, to gain experience. I played at every level but my heart was always here, at the San Siro, where as a kid I fought to become a ball boy and watch Walter Zenga from up close, especially when he used to get the fans behind him, in the end of the stadium where he too started out.

After various spells all over Italy, I was called back and I almost couldn't believe it as I packed my case for the last time. I was coming home, to Inter. I still remember that day. I was at a Serie B club where I was negotiating a possible deal when I received a phone call and..."Sorry, I have to go, that's where I need to be."

The last seven years have been fantastic, unforgettable. An extraordinary group of players have made footballing history. League titles, Coppa Italias, Super Cups, the Champions League, the Club World Cup.

Thanks go to president Moratti and his wonderful family.

I thank the directors. I'd like to thank all the people who work with and around the squad on a daily basis, those at Appiano Gentile, at the stadium, Inter Campus, Inter Club headquarters and at the Centro Sportivo Giacinto Facchetti.
I thank my team-mates who have always made me feel important, perhaps even overly so. I'd like to thank the coaches, the backroom staff, Professor Combi, the doctors, as well as the masseurs and physios who have...held me together.

I thank Inter fans everywhere. My dream has come true. I won't be the next Walter Zenga but they've always sung my name at the San Siro. I hope I've been able to return that affection, and show that I'm just one of you. The only difference is that I not only love this shirt as a fan, but that I also am lucky enough to play in it.

Now the first chapter is closed. In the second I'd like to realise a new dream, to become a goalkeeper coach. The best part is that I can do it here, at home. So I'll be able to tell future goalkeepers that playing for Inter is a privilege, something to be appreciated every day, it's something which gives you strength.

Forza Inter forever!"

Paolo Orlandoni

Press Office

译者I国N际T米E兰R的话:奥兰多尼写了一封感人的告别信,中文官网没有译文,但中国内拉不应该错过一位老将对我们的道别。我斗胆翻译一下,因为我被这个实现了梦想的人而感动着。

奥兰多尼:“从一名国米球迷到国米球迷群”

“感谢精彩的国际米兰!

我的心仍久久不能平静,我想把这段伟大情感中的小故事分享给你们。在我14岁的时候,我带着所有的梦想来到米兰,一个人去住宿舍。我急切地渴望成为一名伟大的门将,为了提升经验,在四年的青训之后,我开始了不停的辗转,去打不同级别的比赛,但是我的心一直停留在这里,在梅阿查,在这个曾经我还是一个孩子时就争抢着做球童的地方。为了更靠近地观察沃尔特·曾加,我就在他身后做球童,特别是在他出场时的那一角落。

在经历一段美丽的环意旅程后,七年前我被召回。当我收拾好最后一件行李时我都不敢相信,我要回家了,要回到国际米兰了。我始终记得那一天,那是在一家乙级球队的总部,我正准备续约,这时接到了国米的电话,随后我告诉当时的工作人员‘对不起,我要走了,我的未来在那里——国际米兰。’

我在这里经历了美妙的七年,永世难忘的七年。一个非凡的团队抒写了一段足球界的历史:意甲冠军、意大利杯冠军、超级杯冠军、欧洲冠军、世界冠军。

感谢莫拉蒂主席,感谢他这一美丽的家庭。

感谢经理,感谢所有每天与球队工作在一起的人们,总部工作人员,基地工作人员,球场工作人员,国米足球学校工作人员,国米球迷俱乐部工作人员,法切蒂体育中心工作人员。

感谢所有队友,他们让我觉得自己的重要,甚至非常重要。感谢所有教练,体能教练,孔比教授,队医以及很多没有不能一一列举的朋友。

感谢所有的国米球迷,国米人。我实现了我的梦想,虽然没有成为下一个曾加,但是我在梅阿查听到了球迷为我而歌唱。我希望我能够回报你们,并表明我也是你们其中的一员,一名内拉祖里。不同的仅仅是:我不仅挚爱着这件球衣,我还万分幸运的身披过这件球衣。

梦想的第一部分已经完结,梦想的第二部分即将开启:我尝试成为一名门将教练。令我满足的是我还能够留在这里,在我的家继续我的梦想。我要告诉未来的门将们,为国米效力是一种荣誉,一种让你每一天都无憾的选择,一种强大的力量。

一生挚爱国际米兰”

——  保罗·奥兰多尼

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 11:24:15 | 只看该作者
年薪45万、52.5万和60万,三年合同。木有最屌丝只有更屌丝

According to Michele Criscitiello of Tutto Mercato Web, Stramaccioni’s signature for the new contract is coming next week after the last game of the season in Rome against Lazio.  The coach will earn 450, 525 and 600 thousand euros respectively for the next three years.  Therefore, Stramaccioni will be the lowest paid coach in the history of Inter.

Source: Tutto Mercato Web
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 11:32:04 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 11:33 编辑

A contract extension is on the way for Yuto Nagatomo.  As mentioned by De Stefano of Sky Sport 24, Yuto will make about 1.2 million per year until 2017 instead of 700 thousand euros per year in his current contract which expires in 2016.  Almost twice as much for Nagatomo who arrived from Cesena in January 2011.
Source: Sky这合同也很那个……长友合同延长一年到2017,工资翻倍到……120万
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 11:40:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 11:42 编辑

He is one of the more important players for Chievo this season.  A beacon in their midfield.  He is Michael Bradley, an American midfielder, who after coming from Borussia Moenchengladbach (after a loan period at Aston Villa), has become an irreplaceable player in Verona.  For Di Carlo, he is the leader and can be trusted in the midfield and Bradley did not disappoint.  A season of high levels, 34 appearances and also joy of a goal against Catania, his first in Serie A.

At 24 years of age, Bradley knows that it is time for him to take a big step.  Roma are one of the clubs that hunting the American midfielder.  And then there’s Inter who is very active in a transfer market for midfielders and they are on good terms with Chievo.  But that’s not all.  Bradley has also attracted many clubs abroad.  In Germany, he is liked a lot especially Werder Bremen but also in Holland (PSV Eindhoven).

Source – Sky

布兰德利不重要……但跟他身后的玫瑰搭上线很重要!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 14:52:34 | 只看该作者

There will be nine champions which on Monday will begin a new course in their career, coaching.  Among them there is also former Inter great Marco Materazzi.  He and Cannavano, Barone, Gattuso, Gilardino, Grosso, Oddo, Zaccardo and Zambrotta are enrolled in a special course for future coaches organized by FIGC with cooperation from UEFA.

The course will run until June 7 and the school’s director, Renzo Ulivieri, will be the coordinator on lessons of technique, tactics, psychology, communication and regulation.  Students of this course will get a UEFA A licence and will be able to coach in first or second division or in Primavera campionato.  The final example will be held on June 8.

Source: Repubblica.it

汗,感觉这批参加的人和这课程的就业特点……下岗员工再就业培训?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 15:30:29 | 只看该作者
手机愿意留下,但希望能得到上场机会
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 16:10:33 | 只看该作者
赛季结束后管理层和教练组立刻宣布投入重建,战力满塞~早早确定教练就是好哇!

Stramaccioni: "Moratti's plan is clear"
Monday, 14 May 2012 13:06
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39968&L=en

ROME - Live from the Circolo Aniene in Rome for the annual award ceremony of the USSI [Italian Sports Press Union], Andrea Stramaccioni spoke to Mattina Sport on Rai Sport 1. The Nerazzurri coach explained: "For the situation I found when I arrived at Inter, reaching Europe was the minimum objective. Maybe the wins for Udinese and Napoli yesterday made our defeat to Lazio slightly less bitter because the true difference would have been in reaching third or fourth place. Now the season is over and we're all focused – the players and the president – on working to get Inter back to the place in the standings we deserve."

Stramaccioni then commented on Giampaolo Pazzini's exclusion from Italy's Euro 2012 squad: "Prandelli made his best evaluations just as I do myself. I'm sorry for him, because he's one of my players and I feel a bond with him. But we respect the coach's choices."

Regarding his future on the Inter bench, Stramaccioni reiterated that "we'll leave these kinds of comments to the president because that's his territory. Some people have suggested Moratti doesn't want to invest much in the squad for the future? Not as far as I know. In spite of how it might sometimes seem, he has clear ideas on how to return Inter to greatness. Yesterday there was also a lot of bitterness over the defeat, but there's also the desire to start again right away as Inter should, by challenging for important objectives."

Stramaccioni continued: "President Moratti confirmed to the press that I'll still be here, but my timing was a bit different. What I had stated well in advance, and as an Interista it irritated me a bit, was that feeling that Inter had three different plans in mind based on how they would finish in the league. But that was never the case; Inter have a clear plan and obviously the president has the right to make it known when, where and how he chooses. Will I still be the Inter coach? Yesterday I was on the bench with Inter and now we have a tour in Indonesia. But I repeat that it's the president's decision to make."

The season will start earlier than normal, but Stramaccioni is making no excuses: "I tend to go against the current a bit. It would have come down to a week or 10 days of difference between a fifth or sixth-place finish. If I'm not mistaken AC Milan will begin pre-season around 9 or 10 July and play in the Champions League. These are petty differences that don't matter. We're interested in the Europa League. Atletico Madrid started in the first round of preliminaries and won it, and so can we."

Stramaccioni's last comment was on Juventus' Scudetto success: "Juventus had the final word on the pitch this season. And in a calm and sporting manner we send them our congratulations, hoping that Inter will return to those positions as soon as possible."

Press Office

斯特拉马乔尼:莫拉蒂的计划很明确

5月14日罗马消息 – 斯特拉马乔尼在接受记者采访时说:“我刚来到国际米兰时,能进入欧洲赛场是最基础的目标。昨天乌迪内斯和那不勒斯的胜利使我们击败拉齐奥变得更加困难因为只有第三和第四才有实质上的区别。现在赛季结束了,而我们都专注于——球员们和主席——下赛季获得应有的成绩。”

随后斯特拉马乔尼评论了帕齐尼落选意大利2012年欧洲杯大名单:“普兰德里和我一样,是在做自己的考虑。我很遗憾帕齐尼没能入选,因为他是我们的队员我能感觉到我们相互之间的联系。但我们仍会尊重教练的选择。”

关于他自己的未来,斯特拉马乔尼重申:“我们应该把这些问题留给主席因为那是他应该考虑的。有人说莫拉蒂以后不想在球队上投资?据我了解并不是这样。尽管有时候看起来是这样,但他对于怎样重建国际米兰有着清楚的想法。昨天我们被击败后感觉很不好,但我们有重新开始的渴望,我们有重要的目标。”

斯特拉马乔尼继续说:“莫拉蒂主席向媒体确认我会留任,但我的时间和他不太一样。作为一名内拉祖里,这样的想法总是困扰着我,根据最后战绩国际米兰会有三个不同的目标。不过现在这不是问题,国际米兰有着清晰的计划,对于我来说,主席有权利决定这些。昨天我在教练席上和我的队员们一起,现在我们将一同前去印度尼西亚。但我还是要说,这是主席应该声明的。”

这个赛季会比以往开始得要早,但斯特拉马乔尼并没有找借口:“联赛第五和第六的差距就是我们需要提前一周或10天开始我们的新赛季。如果我没错的话,AC米兰将在7月9号或10号开始比赛,这些区别并不是很重要。我们只关注欧联,马德里竞技赢得了欧联杯,我们也可以。”

最后,关于尤文图斯夺冠,斯特拉马乔尼说:“尤文图斯这赛季的表现很好,我向他们表示祝贺,我也希望国际米兰能够尽快回归到这样的位置。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:10:14 | 只看该作者
Moratti: "Time to reflect, starting now"
Monday, 14 May 2012 14:17
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39969&L=en

MILAN – Upon entering the Saras offices president Massimo Moratti responded to questions from journalists, reflecting on recent events, weighing up the Nerazzurri's season and looking towards the future.

inter.it provides you with the president's statements:

Now that the season is over, will you immediately start setting out your plans for next year?

"We'll see how things go. You can't do everything today. We have a bit of time to work out what opportunities there are and what we can do."

Can we say that you'll be starting again with Andrea Stramaccioni and Andrea Ranocchia?

"Add a few more and we'll be done... [smiling]. We'll start by confirming those who deserve to stay."

How did Massimo Moratti view Inter's performance against Lazio yesterday?

"Inter played very well. Not just better than Lazio, but truly very well. The first half was fantastic, then came two or three minutes when we let in two goals. Considering the experience we have it's strange to me that this should happen and it changed the game. Then we had even more chances, but that counts for little. It was definitely a game that had to be wrapped up early."

Is there one particular thing or choice, more than anything else, that influenced this season?

"More than one, and all the responsibility is in the choices. And the choices went badly because the ones who were selected didn't perform well. So it was more than a negative situation. Of course this all gives you experience. The fault? To a certain extent it was a combination of things, but it seems to me that the players always put in the effort."

For the future? Lavezzi, Destro...

"I'll let you keep going... [smiling]."

Press Office

莫拉蒂,重新开始的时刻

5月14日米兰消息 – 今天国际米兰主席莫拉蒂在走进萨拉斯办公室之前接受了记者的采访,回顾了最近国际米兰的表现和整个赛季,并展望了未来。

现在赛季已经结束,球队是否可以马上决定重新开始呢?
我们会慢慢看到的。这不是我们今天就能全部做到的。现在我们有一段时间才思考我们的机会和我们能做的事情。

可以说斯特拉马乔尼和拉诺基亚都将留下吗?
还可以加上另一些人。我们会从续约那些应当留下的球员开始。

莫拉蒂主席是怎样看待昨天国际米兰对阵拉齐奥比赛中的表现的呢?
国际米兰踢得很好。不是仅仅比拉齐奥要好,而是真的很好。上半场非常棒,但在两三分钟内我们却丢了两球。考虑到我们的经验,我觉得这样的事情发生在我们身上很奇怪,而那改变了比赛。随后我们有了更多的机会,却没能造成进球。这确实是一场应该早解决战斗的比赛。

是否有某一个特别的因素或选择影响了这个赛季呢?
不仅仅是一个,所有的选择都有关系。而这些选择不是很好因为我们做的不好。因此我们度过了一些困难的时刻。当然这也会给你经验。错误?确切的说,这是很多事情共同导致的,但我认为球员们已经尽力了。

未来会买谁呢?拉维奇、德斯特罗……
你会让你继续猜下去……(笑)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:22:19 | 只看该作者
潘德夫想要留在那不勒斯。然后……大家就知道他如愿了XDDDDD

Goran Pandev is a happy camper at Napoli.  Lately he has been approached in negotiations that would bring Lavezzi to Inter.  Moratti is not willing to pay the full amount in cash (31 million) however he would be willing to enter into negotiations with players to be exchanged such as Faraoni or Ranocchia.  With Pandev included of course.  This offer is something that De Laurentiis isn’t seeing with much enthusiasm as he wants cash.  But Pandev wants to stay in Napoli.  So much so that he would renegotiate his current salary to get it reduced for the duration of his contract.  Right now it is just a hypothesis as everything is tied to the outcome of negotiations between Inter and Napoli and also for the possible confirmation of Mazzarri, Pandev’s biggest admire.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:26:15 | 只看该作者
亚特兰大的谢洛托向大拿表白,之后还有一次更声称希望能跟海豚一起为蓝黑军团踢球。可惜已经乌鸦了一半囧 还会有机会吗?

Schelotto lo dice: "Sogno l'Inter, Zanetti è l'idolo"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=79894

Il laterale dell'Atalanta, Ezequiel Schelotto, ha parlato del proprio futuro ai microfoni del Corriere della Sera. E conferma che l'Inter lo stuzzica: "Non è ancora il momento di parlare di mercato, soprattutto dopo una stagione così. A Bergamo mi trovo bene, ho tre anni di contratto. Certo, uno punta a migliorare e militare in qualche squadra blasonata, magari per vincere delle coppe. Ho un idolo e risponde al nome di Javier Zanetti. È cresciuto nel Banfield, come me, e poi è arrivato in Italia. Le analogie ci sono. In più è un amico, sarebbe bello ripercorrerne le orme e giocare nell'Inter. Ma sono solo al secondo anno di Serie A. È troppo presto".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:30:32 | 只看该作者
司马:我需要库迪尼奥和若纳坦

Stramaccioni: “I Want Coutinho And Jonathan”

They are important names and Andrea Stramaccioni has no doubt about the objectives of Inter for the summer transfer market.  “The first name is Jonathan, second is Coutinho.  One currently plays at Parma, the other at Espanyol.  I want to have them for the tour in Indonesia…”

Strama also talks about Lavezzi whose shirt is already present near Angelo Moratti training ground.  “Now this is a problem.  There is a risk of denunciation because the number 21 belongs to Orlandoni and he is extremely angry (laughs).”

Source: Inter.it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:33:45 | 只看该作者
之前一直有莱昂回归蓝黑担任经理一职的消息,只是巴黎这次留下来了,不知道明年有没有机会

A Leonardo return to Inter has been one of the most discussed topics in recent months.  According to Sky Sport’s Massimiliano Nebuloni, this is something that could really happen.  “There is much talk here of contacts made between Moratti and Leonardo with the president’s will to bring back to Inter the Brazilian in the role of a director.  But here in Paris, they all hope that he would stay for the sake of the project.”

Source: Sky
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 17:53:00 | 只看该作者
报价600万撸A割麦子,卡塔尼亚索价1000万。然后……就没有然后了XDDDD

The transfer market is already active as Inter have set their eyes on Alejandro Gomez, an idea at low-cost to strengthen the team.  With the departure of Mauro Zarate, Inter need new offensive solutions other than Ezequiel Lavezzi.  As revealed by Gianluca Di Marzio, the Nerazzurri have monitored il Papu several times this past year and see him as a replacement for Mauro Zarate.  However, there is an obstacle between offer and request.  Inter are willing to offer 6 million euros while Catania are asking for 10 million.

Source: Sky – GianlucaDiMarzio.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 18:09:34 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 19:48 编辑

2011-12赛季结束后莫大在出席马尔塔国米俱乐部的活动上说的话,对赛季总结、对夏季引援的看法和最近一两年时期的动向总结

Massimo Moratti speaks to Inter Club Malta
Thursday, 17 May 2012 23:59
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39987&L=en

MILAN - This evening President Massimo Moratti gave a telephone interview on Solo Inter, the radio programme produced by Inter Club Malta.

President, this wasn't the best of seasons, was it?

"It was a transitional season. It didn't get off to a very good start with the coach in place so we spent the whole year playing catch-up. We tried a few things to try and put right what had gone wrong before but it doesn't actually solve much."

Do Inter need to make a few adjustments or rebuild from scratch?
"Inter must keep working to get the most out of the players we have – those who are up to the task – while looking for others who fit in with the coach's ideas and most importantly who are good enough to play for Inter."

Which of the 16 trophies won during your reign is dearest to you?

"It would be quite natural to say the Champions League - a trophy that fills the fans and the club with pride. But I must say the one I liked the most from our Treble season was the win at Siena because it made the Treble possible. It was also the game in which we suffered the most."

Why isn't the official Inter magazine published any more?

"I think it was a decision taken for organisational reasons, so also a question of rationalisation. But I do think that a monthly Inter magazine is a good way for Inter Club members to keep in touch with the club and I agree that it wasn't the best choice."

Why do the players who come through Inter's youth academy often get sent to play elsewhere?
"Because often they aren't meant for Inter's first team but for other teams in different positions. Some need to go out to get themselves noticed. Take Mattia Destro for example: playing for Genoa and then especially at Siena he was able to showcase his talent and if he hadn't then he wouldn't be the player he is now. At the moment Inter have a lot of very good players both in the Primavera [U19] and the Berretti [U18] – players who, given the way we're going to set things up with our coach from here on in, will find more space in the first team."

How did Andrea Stramaccioni win you over?

"That was a decision I took because I consider him to be a very intelligent lad, and I needed to freshen things up and provide a bit of a spark. That's why I made a choice that seemed crazy but actually turned out to be inspired."

Will the club remain in the hands of the Moratti family in the future?

"I certainly hope so [smiling]. I don't think there are any alternatives... The main thing is that the club keeps moving, with the owners getting involved, so that it can remain strong. You'll have to bear with me for a while yet..."

Why does it seem that Inter are the only club respecting the financial fair play rules?

"Because the other clubs either have their books in order and so can afford to do so, or if they don't they must have their reasons for it. But I must say that everyone is thinking about it now because both Michel Platini and the institutions have reiterated that it's going to be fairly strict. They might make exceptions but you have to be careful. And in any case it's important to keep your books in order."

If Juventus were to put three stars on their shirt, would Inter consider putting the treble badge on theirs?
"That's a good idea but I think if Juventus start wearing three stars then all the other teams will start using their imagination too - that's what Juve are doing. Everyone will be free to do whatever they want."

You decided you wanted to quit when you sensed there was something strange going on within the system. What did you think when that sensation was actually confirmed?

"I thought I was right..."

Can you tell us how things stand with Wesley Sneijder, Lucio and Diego Forlan?

"We see Sneijder as a player who can have a key role in Inter's future, so no problem there. Lucio has recently told us that he's uncertain so we'll see whether it might be better for him to move on. Forlan? Lots of players are happy to remain at Inter but we'll have to see if that happens or if it's better for them to go and play elsewhere. Sticking with those who deserve to stay? Yes, that goes for the players but we'll apply the same reasoning throughout the whole club."

Do you still speak to José Mourinho?

"Of course, we're still very good friends and he loves Inter. Is he like Herrera? They are different in terms of character but the same in getting results, especially in the immense amount of work they put in. They both work very, very hard indeed; they seem tireless. And they have intelligence and intuition."

One of our listeners says he really doesn't know how to thank you for the enormous investments you've made in the club so far.

"I'll give him my bank details... [smiling]. Joking aside, tell him that it's all been done with great passion."

President, can you reveal to us live who Inter's next signing will be?
"Not yet and in any case I don't know because we've spoken about the importance of the fair play rules and it's true: at the moment the world is spinning in a certain way and football keeps spinning faster. I do think we're making the right moves though. In one way or another we'll do something to make the fans happy."

What can you tell us about Lavezzi?

"For the moment I think that's another deal that, if it is to happen, will have to be done very patiently and paying attention to the financial aspects."

Can we close with a greeting for all Inter Club members in Malta?

"I thank every one of them. You can't imagine how happy it makes me to hear about all this passion there is for Inter. I take it as part of my duty, which is to make it possible for Inter not only to be competitive but also successful. Everything that needs to be done will be done."

Press Office

5月17日米兰消息 – 今天晚上莫拉蒂主席通过Solo Inter电台节目进行了访谈。

主席,这并不是一个很好是赛季,对吗?
这是一个过渡的赛季。我们的开始并不好,而我们花了整整一个赛季来弥补之前的错误。我们尝试了很多方法,改正了很多以前的错误,但效果并不是特别好。

重建国际米兰是否还需要做一些调整呢?
一方面,国际米兰必须利用好现有的球员让他们发挥出自己的才能,另一方面还需要根据教练的意思寻找最适合我们的同时也是我们最需要的球员。

在您获得的16个荣誉中哪一个对您来说最珍贵呢?
自然是欧冠冠军——这是让所有球迷和整个俱乐部值得骄傲的荣誉。但我最喜欢的是三冠王那个赛季对阵锡耶纳的那场比赛,是那场比赛让三冠王有了希望,同时那也是我们打得最艰难的一场比赛。

过为什么国际米兰官方杂志不再发行了呢?
这是由于组织方面原因所做出的决定,同样也是合理的决定。我觉得一月一期的国际米兰杂志是国际米兰俱乐部成员和俱乐部保持联系的一种很棒的方式,但我也要承认这并不是最好的选择。

为什么国际米兰青训球员总是被送去其他俱乐部呢?
因为往往他们还不足以在国际米兰一线队踢上比赛,而在其他队就不一样了。有些球员需要去其他地方踢球来被大家注意到。拿德斯特罗来说吧:在热那亚和锡耶纳,尤其是在锡耶纳他展示了自己的才华,而如果他不去那里的话他可能并不能成为现在这样。现在国际米兰在预备队(U19)和U18青年队中有很多很棒的球员,而根据我们现在的策略和教练的想法,他们将在一线队中找到更多空间。

斯特拉马乔尼是怎样赢得您的心的?
我认为他是一个非常聪明的人因此我做了这样的决定,我也需要球员的新鲜血液给球队带来火花。这就是我做出这样决定的原因,这看起来很疯狂但事实证明,这个选择非常鼓舞人心。

莫拉蒂家族将来仍会管理俱乐部吗?
我当然希望这样了。我认为我们并没有其他选择。主要问题是俱乐部一直在变动,当然老板也包含在内,这是它能够保持强大的原因。所以你们是还要再忍受我一阵子了……

看起来国际米兰是唯一遵守财政公平政策的球队,这是为什么呢?
因为其他俱乐部有他们自己的收入,因此他们能够自己支付;或者如果他们不遵守他们也有自己的原因。我要说的是大家都应该考虑这一政策,因为普拉蒂尼和委员会一再重申大家这对大家都会一样严格,他们可能会有特例但我们必须谨慎。不管怎样,拥有自己的收入都是很重要的。

如果尤文图斯在他们的队服上绣上3颗星,国际米兰会考虑在队服上绣上三冠王的标志吗?
这个想法不错。但我觉得如果尤文图斯在队服上绣上了3颗星那么所有其他的球队都会发挥想象——这也是尤文图斯正在做的事情。每个人都有自己做他们想做的事情。

您决定您感受到俱乐部系统出现问题时辞职,那您确认那个想法的时候是怎么想的呢?
我觉得是这样的……

您能告诉我们斯内德、卢西奥和弗兰现在是什么情况吗?
我们认为斯内德是国际米兰未来的核心球员,这没有任何问题。卢西奥最近告诉我们他不太确定未来,也许对他来说离开是更好的选择。福兰?很多球员在国际米兰都很开心但我们会考虑他们去其他球队是否会更好。留住那些值得留下的?当然,而且不仅仅对于球员是这样,这也是我们对俱乐部其他工作人员的态度。

您还和穆里尼奥联系吗?
当然,我们仍是非常好的朋友,他也热爱国际米兰。他是否像埃雷拉?他们在性格上非常不同,但在成绩上都一样出色,特别是他们同样都为工作投入了很多心血。他们都非常非常努力地工作,他们看起来都不知疲倦。同样他们都非常聪明非常和善。

有一位听众告诉我们他不知道该如何感谢您这些年对于俱乐部的巨大贡献。
我会告诉他我的投资细节的……好了不开玩笑的说,告诉他这是因为我深爱着国际米兰。

主席,您能告诉我们国际米兰接下来会签下谁吗?
现在还不行,而且我还不知道.因为我们之前谈到了财政公平政策的重要性,同样足球世界千变万化。不过我认为我们还是做了正确的行动,无论如何我们都会让球迷们开心。

您能和我们说一些关于拉维奇的事情吗?
现在我认为,如果我们能够签下他,这也是一次需要耐心对待的交易,同样我们还需要考虑财务状况。

和球迷们说几句话来结束今天的节目好吗?
感谢所有的球迷们。你们不知道听到你们对国际米兰有这样的热情我有多开心,我把让国际米兰成为有竞争力成功的俱乐部当作我职责的一部分,我会做一切该做的事情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 18:18:10 | 只看该作者
库迪尼奥:谢谢牙人。现在我要回意大利,回我的俱乐部了。

The adventure of Philippe Coutinho at Espanyol stops here.  Yesterday with his goal, the Brazilian has saluted Spain and through his Twitter account he wanted to express the amazing joy: “I am happy for the goal as well as the choreography and all the cheering.  I was treated very well here but tomorrow I’m coming back to Milan.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 20:28:11 | 只看该作者
在考察保利尼奥~

Transfer market rumors have been revealed by the Brazilian newspaper Globoesporte.  It appears that despite denials, negotiations to bring Paulinho to Inter could take a positive turn.  Currently, the Brazilian club does not want to divert attention from Copa Libertadores but at the end of this competition, all negotiations would be evaluated.  And Inter are in clear advantage.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 20:38:58 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-24 13:32 编辑

Zanetti: "Destro merita, sì al Pocho. Su Lucio dico..."
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=80021

Interpellato da Sky, Javier Zanetti parla di mercato partendo da Ezequiel Lavezzi: "Sinceramente, non ho parlato con Lavezzi. Lui sa cosa vuol dire l'Inter, conosce da tempo la società perché ci ha giocato contro. E lui sa che l'Inter è importante nel calcio nazionale e Mondiale. Poi deciderà lui, sono scelte personali, se arriva sarà ottimo perché è un giocatore fantastico". Una battuta anche su Destro: "Al Siena è stato straordinario, merita un palcoscenico come può essere l'Inter. Lo accoglieremmo come tutti, a braccia aperte, perché quello che conta è fare il bene dell'Inter".

Chiosa finale sui due partenti, Lucio e Forlan: "Lucio è un gran difensore, ha fatto la storia con il triplete e dispiace se va via uno come lui. A me è dispiaciuto anche per Forlan, gli ho parlato. Vuole una rivincita perché non è riuscito a dare il meglio di sé all'Inter, vediamo cosa accade".

英文版:
Speaking to Sky, Javier Zanetti discusses the transfer market starting with Ezequiel Lavezzi:
“Honestly, I have not spoken with Lavezzi.  He knows that Inter are an important club in the national stage as well as in the world.  It will be him to decide because these are personal choices and if he comes, it will be very good because he is a fantastic player.  Destro?  At Siena he is extraordinary and deserves a bigger stage perhaps at Inter.  I would welcome everybody with open arms because what matters the most is doing good for Inter.  For Lucio, he is a great defender and has made history with the treble and I would dislike it if someone like him leaves.  I am also sorry for Forlan.  We have talked and he wants revenge because he failed to give his best to Inter.  We’ll see what happens.”
萨内蒂在接受天空台采访时就目前转会市场的热点发表了自己看法:“坦白说,我没跟拉维奇谈过。因为交手原因,国际米兰这样的俱乐部,他早就知道像蓝黑军团这样的世界级俱乐部。他会作出决定,因为这纯属个人选择。当然如果我们能赢得这样一位梦幻级球员,那就太好了。”

“德斯特罗在锡耶纳的高光表现,配得上像国际米兰这样一个能提供更大舞台的俱乐部。我张开双臂欢迎每位加盟球员,因为他们能关系到球队变得更好。”

“卢西奥是一名伟大的后卫,他和三冠丰碑一起被载入进了俱乐部历史。我不喜欢那些因为他离队而高兴的人。”

“弗兰很令人遗憾。我们谈过了,他希望能再有机会证明自己,因为他没能给予国际米兰最好的自己。让我们看看会发生什么吧。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 20:44:59 | 只看该作者
卢西奥经纪人:在国际米兰三年,经历非凡。但我想现在是时候改变了:我们今天将和俱乐部谈判,他将去一家新球队。

Breaking news coming from Brazil, Lucio and Inter have ended their relationship. Revealing this news is the player’s agent, Sandro Becker.

Agent: “It’s been three years at Inter, three wonderful years but I think it is time to change. We are negotiating with the club and we talked about that today. We submitted our request and it was accepted. Now he is looking for a new club. As a man and player, he is leaving Inter also as a friend, wherever he goes. We have decided to leave, they understood and we were all very cordial about it. He still has two years in the contract and if he finds a new club, he will leave. The preference is to play in a big European league but you never know. There is much interest from Brazil. The World Cup is going to be played there and Lucio knows it. We do not know about the future.”

Source: FC Inter News
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 22:17:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 23:08 编辑

副队:来国际米兰让我梦想成真。
我的遗憾?应该是世界杯。
我不会离开这个圈子。下赛季初我就将在俱乐部任职一份管理工作,一切都已经注定,我将继续在国际米兰。

Ivan Cordoba has Inter after 13 years where he always held high the Nerazzurri flag high despite several times tried to take him away from Inter.  This was revealed by himself in a long interview with El Colombiano: “During my stay at Inter, many clubs were looking for me like Real Madrid, Manchester City, Tottenham, Fiorentina, Zenit and different clubs from Argentina but then I already knew that my future I will be a nerazzurro.  What is the significance of leaving football? Well, it is a reached goal, a dream came true, an opportunity that I always wanted to do since I was a child.  What will I miss? Being able to play in a World Cup.”

But what about those 20 years as a footballer?  “A great satisfaction for many achievements, great friends, a stupendous family where I met marvelous people, they are the players, the directors, fans and coaches.  The future? I will always be tied to the football world.  Early next year I will have a role in Inter management, everything to be defined by my future is already written, I will be at Inter.  Then I will devote a little more time to be closer to my family.  Leaving football after 20 years is not easy but thanks to them, I was able to accept it with more serenity.  They have always been supportive.”

“I love books and movies.  Life has allowed me to create a wonderful family with my wife Maria Isabel and my children Maria Paloma, Maria Beleny and Juan Jose.”

Source: El Colombiano
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:14:30 | 只看该作者
国际米兰以最终身价1100万(原价1350万,已付150万)买断瓜林,分三年付清。
瓜林年薪为税后210万,签约至2016年。

Fredy Guarin’s dream has come true.  He is now Inter player thanks to a blitz to Porto by Inter transfer market men in Ausilio and Branca which took play yesterday.  Inter have exercised its option to pick up the player in a permanent deal before the end of this month and by doing so, the Nerazzurri got a 2.5 million euros discount.  Because for Guarin, Massimo Moratti will have to pay 11 million (instead of the 13.5) and that figure is payable in the next three years.

In terms of his personal contract, Fredy will sign a four-year deal until 2016 at 2.1 million a season.  A bargain in every sense for Inter because they did not overpay to get a quality player at a low salary.  A winning situation.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

It’s all done.  Fredy Guarin is now an Inter player at 100% thanks to today’s meeting which has finalized the details.  Porto will receive 11 million from this deal instead of the planned 13.5 million but Inter had already paid the 1.5 million for his loan (total cost is 12.5).  Therefore, Fredy Guarin is going to be an important piece for the Inter midfield in the present as well as the future.  An operation that was conducted perfectly by Branca and Ausilio, a major signing for next season.

Source: Sky – GianlucaDiMarzio.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:23:45 | 只看该作者
司马只用单前锋,猫帕奇要杯具了。。。

In the current Inter team, the only striker looks set to stay is Diego Milito.  Forlan, Zarate, Castaignos and now Giampaolo Pazzini are ready to pack.  According to Sky, “the player will leave because Stramaccioni will use formation with only one striker and that is Diego Milito (and now Destro is coming as a backup).  For Pazzini, Inter will ask for no less than 10-12 million euros.”  There are many teams that have shown interest in the Italian striker over the years like Lazio, Napoli, PSG and now Zenit.  Inter are hoping for a high bidding war.

Source: Sky
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:14 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 22 queries .