打印 上一主题 下一主题

【再会在他乡】2012-13赛季转会

[复制链接]
26#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:25:14 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 23:28 编辑

瓜林官方:
Here is the official announcement on the website of FC Porto:

“FC Porto have reached an agreement with Inter for the outright transfer of the Colombian midfielder Fredy Guarin.  The value of this transfer is 11 million euros.  The formalization of this agreement is now subjected to the signing of the player’s contract with Inter.”

Source: FCPorto.pt
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:30:28 | 只看该作者
小萌物:我感觉自己是国际米兰的一部分。

“I am finally feeling well.”  With these words, Wesley Sneijder comforts the fans of Holland as Euro 12 is approaching closer.  “There will be tough challenges but we will give everything.”

In terms of transfer market, Inter are his present however Wes wants to be part of the future as well.  “As you all saw, last season was negative but I am sure that Moratti does not want to see his Inter like that again so there will be signings.  I am doing well here at Inter and I feel I’m a part of it,” said the midfielder.

Very positive sign…

Source: Soccernews.nl
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:39:49 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 23:44 编辑

大拿:尤文新球衣绣三星?随便!反正我们都知道发生了什么事,大家都会对他们发生了什么更加好奇去深究。
Zanetti: "We all know how things went..."
Friday, 18 May 2012 14:41
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39993&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - (ANSA) "If it makes them happy then good luck to them." That was Inter captain Javier Zanetti's comment when asked about the third star Juventus want to put on their shirts next season. Speaking after the presentation of the Nerazzurri Cruise organised in partnership with Royal Caribbean, he added: "We all know how things went. Everyone knows deep down what the right thing to do is. But I would like to congratulate Juventus again for winning the league. (ANSA)
Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:45:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 23:47 编辑

【重点翻译】小库:在西班牙人踢球是一个很好机会。我能上场并发挥得不错,这给予我很大信心。我在牙人表现很好,但跟国际米兰有合同。我想跟大家一起穿上蓝黑剑条衫。我想成长,为国际米兰展现自己的价值。司马?他带领的青年队太棒了。我上周四就跟他谈过话,感觉很好。我的未来要跟国际米兰一起赢得胜利。

He is considered to be very important in Stramaccioni’s project.  After spending a few months in Spain with Espanyol, Coutinho has returned to Appiano Gentile and he is ready to win for the black and blue shirt.  But first he looks back at his time in Spain:
“Playing at Espanyol was a very good opportunity.  I did well by showing my worth after a long time that I did not play.  They gave me confidence and I am physically very well.  I was in constant contact with Inter.  The Espanyol Messi? I enjoyed being called that but I am far from Messi.  The only thing that we share is perhaps our height.  There are very good youngsters in Italy like Destro and El Shaaraway but there are more opportunities abroad.
“I was doing well at Espanyol but I have a contract with Inter.  I rally want to wear the black and blue shirt.  I want to grow and prove my worth for Inter.  Now I am much more mature and the Spanish experience has made me grow a lot.
“Strama? He did great with the Primavera.  I spoke with him on Thursday and it was nice.  Lucas?  He is fantastic.  An important player that is doing many great things.  I am convinced that if he comes to Italy, he would also do great.  Someone like him can make a difference and I hope he comes to us.  My future is I want to win with Inter.”
Source: Corriere dello Sport
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:54:54 | 只看该作者
小萌物真乖~采访对球队各种贴心维护

Sneijder: “Here’s Why I Did Not Play Against Lazio”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/05/19/sneijder-heres-why-i-did-not-play-against-lazio/

In an interview with NOS, a Dutch website, Sneijder is not only talking about the upcoming adventure at the Euro but also some aspects related to Inter especially the game against Lazio.

You are finally in a good team?
“What do you mean?”

Well, in Milan last season things did not go well…
“But that does not mean Inter are a bad team.  In any case, I am glad to be here again.”

Is it different here?
“Of course it is different.  Just look at our first training session here and you would see how times are different.  If you look at Inter, I am not saying that training there is less intense but we pay more attention to other aspects.  But I must say that with the new coach, things are much improved.  Ball possession has gotten better a lot.”

But it could have been worse.
“No, no, there was a time when nothing could be worse.”

What about your injury story?
“No, I was not injured.  I wouldn’t have been here if I was injured…”

But you did not play during the last game against Lazio…
“No.  It was something that we decided together taking account of the beginning of this tournament.  I felt a little pain.  It was something not that strange if you did not play for so long and then suddenly you found yourself playing three games in a row.  By playing three games in a week, you can start having some physical problems.  So they had to choose to either rest or play me in that game in Rome where, looking at the facts, there was not much to play for.”

Something could still be played for then right?
“Yes, but believing that is like believing in fairy tales.”

But then your primary objective was not the league or was it?
“My primary objective was to be ready for the final match with Inter.  I was prepared for the series of seven games with the idea that winning them all and we could reach our Champions League goal no matter what might be strange in a season like this.  We did well up until the game in Parma where we lost all our hopes.  I wanted to win the derby but then my objective became the Euro.  There is nothing wrong with that.”

But was the club in agreement with this?  It seems like you made this decision yourself…
“I repeat, I made this decision in the agreement with the club.  I spoke with Moratti and Stramaccioni and everything was OK.  I am 100% ready now.

You are the one that get on the bus and arrive at the training ground before anyone.
“They are things you must pay attention to.”

How so?
“I like to stay on the field, play every game in every league.  It is great to be in this group that keeps getting better.  We demonstrated that two years ago.”

There are families here and would that be a good thing or just a distraction to the players?
“There is nothing that can distract us.  There are very precise rules.”

For example?
“When we train, we are always focused.  Afterward, there is time with the wives and children.  Especially now we are still far from the start of Euro 12, this is possible.  Being together with our families is always good but starting Sunday, our heads will only think about preparation.”

What are you going to do now: finish or shopping?
“No, we are going to climb mountains (laughs).  I’m just kidding, we are all together in a hotel for lunch and dinner.  Then there is plently of time to wander and be together.”

Welcome to a good team.
“Thank you…”

Source: NOS
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 23:57:46 | 只看该作者
小萌物:司马最好了><!!(呃……穆鸟除外XDDDD)

Sneijder: “Stramaccioni? The Best. I Believe I’ll Stay”
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/05/19/stramaccioni-the-best-i-believe-ill-stay/

In another quick interview, this time with Soccernews, Wesley Sneijder discusses his future at Inter.

“I believe I will stay because certainly I am fine at Inter.  There will be a major reinforcement in terms of the transfer market and then there is a very good coach.  The fun was missing for so long and since Stramaccioni’s arrival, it is there again.  After Mourinho he is surely the best.  I am not saying this because he is my current coach but other than his type of play, he has brought enthusiasm.”

Source: Soccernews
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 00:12:01 | 只看该作者
作为海豚的备胎,撸来帕拉西奥。遇到竞争者罗马,出价1000-1200万欧元。

OFFER READY FOR PALACIO

Inter are ready to equalize the offer from Roma.

For Destro, it is the challenge with Juve.

Granqvist-Silvestre: derby with Milan.

Milan – Many transfer market duels on all fronts.  Inter are wearing a helmet and working 360 degrees to avoid being found unprepared as conversations continue with Genoa for two players: Mattia Destro and Rodrigo Palacio.

Palacio The meeting on Friday evening between Branca, Ausilio and Preziosi has led to several names on the plate.  The first one is the 30 year-old winger from Bahia Blanca.  The fact is Rodrigo Palacio has been identified as an alternative to Lavezzi and Inter have hinted that they will be ready to match the offer from Roma should things are getting too complicated for the Napoli player after a scheduled meeting between the two clubs next week for Lavezzi.  The Giallorossi are ready to put on the table 10-12 million but Inter have a strong relationship with Preziosi.  Without considering the two co-owned players in Longo and Kucka.  The risk of being mocked on the Lavezzi front is very real because of the fierce competition for the player (Chelsea, City, PSG, Zenit…).  One of those teams has to pay the entire release clause of 31 million to have little hope to land the player whose preference is the Nerazzurri.

Lucas and Destro Another alternative is the Sao Paulo player: Lucas Moura.  Sparks will fly with him, Sneijder playing behind Milito let’s not forget that he is 10 years younger than Palacio.  The Brazilian would lower pretensions to free the gem of Brazilian football after the Olympics at 25 million euros. The other hot name emerged during the meeting with Genoa on Friday is Mattia Destro.  Inter, in fact, have an agreement with Genoa but will have to speak with Siena for the other half of the player.  But there is the interference from Juve who have instead chosen Siena as an interlocutor.

Derby in defense Branca and Ausilio have also made moves in other departments.  The Brazilian media continues speaking of many clubs interested in Lucio even if his salary is not a small obstacle.  Chivu has received a good offer from Turkey which his agent has warned Inter about.  The Nerazzurri are still waiting for the defender’s response after offering a two-year contract at 2.5 million per season.  The two parties will resume discussion Tuesday.  In terms of ingoing transfers, there is the name of Andreas Granqvist, Genoa defender born in 1985.  For the Swede, the Rossoblu have already started conversation with  Milan.  Another derby is for the Palermo defender Matias Silvestre.  This one, Inter have the advantage because they can use the card of Viviano.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 13:34:50 | 只看该作者
国米尤文争夺智利皮克

天空体育记者迪马乔证实了国际米兰和李希诺夫斯基的经纪人将在今天于米兰会面。

“来自南美的消息,李希诺夫斯基这个名字正向意甲巨人提出。这名智力中卫生于94年,效力于智利大学(爱德华多也来自这里)他的经纪人向国际米兰和尤文图斯推荐了他。根据推特上的照片(拍摄于国米总部)经纪人承认了今天跟布兰卡和奥西里奥的会面。现在,这个年轻人已经走向台前,正被他的经纪人推荐。然而,他的非欧盟户口可能延缓谈判,国际米兰和尤文图斯可能考虑把他租借给另一家俱乐部,使他得到锻炼。这只是个假设……这就是转会市场……”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 13:37:34 | 只看该作者
德斯特罗:信心和关爱对我很重要

父亲的教导,萨尼诺的责骂(锡耶纳教练),本赛季他在意甲打进12球。

当他还是个孩子的时候,他就是等待机会进球的人了,即使他的父亲当时是意甲的后卫。然而,德斯特罗学到了不应该仅仅等待:未来的灵活前锋将获得更多的荣誉。在上赛季热那亚首秀6分钟就攻进一球后,本赛季的锡耶纳见证了新星出世。12个进球,过于10场比赛中打进7球,并屡屡打进关键球。“我没有想到今年会这样。一个了不起的赛季,因为一个特殊的团队,”他这样说。

你还只有21岁,但本赛季质量很高。
“我不能说在我来到这里时我预料到了。我当时没有感觉到这个。接着我发现自己始终如一得变得越来越好。之前并不是这样的。我进了一个球,但不得不等待四五场比赛完成下一个。在我们最近保级的日子,我的势头停不下来。”

进步的主要原因是什么?
“所有对我的信赖:球队,教练和队友。当一个年轻人得到这样的信任时,他将会提高。”

但萨尼诺(锡耶纳主帅)曾鞭策过你?
“鞭策很多,它们很有用。它们使我成长,我从没放弃。萨尼诺让我提高了很多。”

现在人们说德斯特罗配得上大俱乐部了。
“谢谢,我只考虑提高自己。”

但是流言开始出现。
“我将留在队里。我父亲教育我:永远全力付出,永不自满。当我在国米青年队的时候我也学到,我必须不断提高,不让别人失望。”

谈到国际米兰,你曾经出战维亚雷乔青年赛,但从没有身披蓝黑战袍出战意甲。
“国际米兰是家顶级俱乐部。如果我回去,我不会觉得什么。但我没有什么倾向,我在这里发誓我没有想下赛季去哪里踢球。我宁愿好好地完成这个不可思议的一年。”

普兰德里让你进了国家队。
“成为国家队一员参加欧洲杯是我的梦想。”

他的名字将很可能出现在欧洲杯上。
“这是我的梦想。现在我想要努力工作,得到普兰德里的新人。”

出场将很重要,因为意大利向来很少给年轻人机会。
“这取决于年轻球员是否合适,这是年轻人展示特点的时候。今年我为团队踢球尝试为球队贡献。我认为这就是我的特点。接着上场时间就到了。”

你从小是尤文球迷?
“这是真的,我不得不承认。但一些事情会随着时间流逝而不同。我在国米青年队中成长,现在和蓝黑军团联系在一起。”

如果你加盟别的大俱乐部,他们可能要求你的发型正常点,一些球队就是这样的。
“哦不,我的发型将跟现在一样。我在锡耶纳的理发师朱塞佩和我一起完成了这个发型。我喜欢这个,它也给我带来好运。所以我不想改变。”

这赛季你打进12球,右脚8球,头球4个。左脚一个没有。
“我是个右脚将不是嘛?”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 13:47:03 | 只看该作者
小卢卡斯是梦想,备胎才是现实XDDDD

Lucas Remains The Dream But There’s Alternatives…

We continue to follow the clues that could form the Inter team for next season.  The Nerazzurri are, in fact, seeking a top player in the attack after Lavezzi and there are many open tracks.  According to Sky’s Gianluca Di Marzio, the goal of Inter is Lucas, Sao Paulo talent.  Andrea Stramaccioni has promoted this idea because he likes the Brazilian and wants him at all costs but the figures in this deal are too high and this is why Inter are being cautious if the Lucas plan does not go through.

Plan B leads us to Sebastian Giovinco, who is in a co-ownership and liked not little by Inter as revealed by the player’s agent.  But of course, after a magnificent season with Parma, his price has skyrocketed and getting him would also be not simple.  So then, there plan C: Papu Gomez, the Argentinian of Catania.  The player’s agent Leo Rodriguez should fly to Italy in the next hours and more news should come then.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:01:48 | 只看该作者
齐沃接受降薪至250万与球队续约。
新合同2+1年,2013/14赛季他的上场总场次需达到25场才能与球队续约到第3年。

Now it is done.  Cristian Chivu has signed the contract and will remain at Inter.  The contract was signed this morning for Chivu’s stay at Inter for another two years.  According to Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky, the Romanian defender was pushing for a three-year contract or, at least, an option for 2015.  Eventually he accepted this offer from Inter: a two-year deal, 2.5 million per season and an option for the third.  This option for a third season is tied to around 25 total appearances in the 2013-2014 season.  It seems that Andrea Stramaccioni is very appreciative of the player and plans to include him in his tactical projects as a central defender.

Source: Sky
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:22:53 | 只看该作者
小巴:莫拉蒂是我所见过最好的主席。自己能遇到曼奇尼和普兰德利两位好教练非常幸运。

Mario Balotelli is ready for this first international competition with the Azzurri, the Euro in Poland and Ukraine and for him this is a dream come true.  “Wearing the Azzurri shirt has always been my dream and now it has become a reality.  I cannot wait to play in the Euro and I will give my best for myself and the team.  I want to give satisfaction to the Italian fans.”

Quick statement showing his appreciation to Prandelli and Mancini: “They are the best coaches that I have ever had.  They are to great people and I thank them very much.”

His name has been circulating on the transfer market and to that he said, “If we are talking about the league, I would say that I am well here in the Premier League.  And if we are talking about the country, I would have no problems saying that I prefer the Italian life.”

A thought on the last season for Inter and Massimo Moratti: “I am sorry for Moratti because he is a great president, perhaps the best in my career, a great person who treated me like a son.  I happened to hear from him but we never talked about football.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:39:04 | 只看该作者
大卢离开,手机下赛季获得主力中卫的可能性大增(——!额嚼得还是得自己表现争气……)

There was a time when Andrea Ranocchia really thought of leaving Inter, even on loan. With Lucio, Samuel and Chivu, he found himself the bench more often than the field. “When do I play if there guys are already there,” the former Genoa player said. But after few months, the situation has changed, not directly related to his will.  Lucio, in fact, through his agent, has said that he wanted leave by terminating the contract with Inter.  Besides that, Chivu has not yet responded to the proposed renewal of Inter. Therefore, there is only Samuel left for central defender position. It is clear that someone will come (up til now the hottest name is Marco Andreolli who would make his return to Inter) but one way or another, the pair of Samuel-Ranocchia would be on in the central defense for next season.

Source: FC Inter News
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:41:13 | 只看该作者
圣保罗主席:国际米兰2500万买小卢卡斯根本不够哇!先不说皇马,切尔西就出了4000万我都还没看在眼里呢(真心拜托你老人家屏蔽我国哇……)

Sao Paulo President: “25 Million From Inter For Lucas But…”

On May 21, 2012 by Michael
In an exclusive interview with FC Inter 1908, Juvenal Juvencio, Sao Paulo president, discusses the future of Lucas Moura, who is considered to be one of the gems in Brazilian football.

Good morning Mr. Juvenal, what can you say about Inter’s interest for Lucas?
“Good morning, yes Inter for a long period are interested in the player and we are aware of it.”

Have you spoken with Inter?
“Yes.  With Marco Branca we have met several times and Lucas is a target for Inter.”

Has an offer been made on the part of the Nerazzurri?
“Yes, Inter have presented a 25 million offer but that was not considered satisfactory to us.”

Are other teams interested in Lucas?
“Certainly, from several European clubs.”

Are Real Madrid, for example, interested in him?
“Yes, Real Madrid are one of the teams and there have been contacts with Florentino Perez who admires the player very much.”

Have you received an offer from Real Madrid or any other teams other than Inter?
“From Real no, but I have received an offer that higher than that of Inter.”

From whom?
“Chelsea.”

For how much?
“40 million.”

And Sao Paulo did not accept?
“No, however, at the moment it is Chelsea that are the closest team to Lucas.”

Source: FC Inter 1908
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:45:08 | 只看该作者
帕拉西奥削发加盟

PALACIO STORY

Genoa – The end of the 70 centimeter long pigtail of Rodrigo Palacio from which he earned his nickname: el Trenza has finally sacrificed the tail on Monday at the headquarters of Genoa in Rostan and it will soon be among the memorabilia in the Museum of the History of Genoa to celebrate the role of the most prolific South American in the history of the Grifone.  Eighteen goal this past season, one every 153 minutes and 34 total goals in 90 games, one more than Aguilera and Verdeal.  Rodrigo Palacio is going to say farewell after fans spitting on him during the game at the home of Novara.  A gesture that has convinced the Argentinian to speak clearly with Preziosi that “president, I am not playing here anymore.”  He was one that Genoa were able to temporally clone just like his illustrious predecessor Diego Milito.

Personality Originally from La Falda, a district of Bahia Blanca, the newest Inter signing began playing in his hometown with the shirt of Bella Vista.  Always spends his holidays on the beaches of Monte Hermoso, south of Buenos Aires.  And when his adventure in Italy ended, he is hoping to return to play in Bombonera, the home of  Boca Juniors, the club that made him great.  Palacio was one that single handedly saved Genoa from relegation thanks to his goals.  Palacio’s dribbling is somewhat similar to that of Messi.  Rodrigo is usually moving with the ball by using little touches on the side.

Home sweet home It is difficult for the nightlife in Milan will change his habits.  Probably the opposite seeing how Palacio in Genoa was all about the field, the stadium and then his family.  He lives in the quiet pine forest in Arenzano, 15 minutes drive from Pegli, with his wife Wendy and daughter Juana, born two years ago.  You don’t see him going out often: very few restaurants visits but he loves, in order, pizza and pasta, many football matches with the PlayStation, and spending long time on Skype to chat with relatives in Argentina.

Schelotto His historical idol was and still is Guilermo Barros Schelotto.  Both have very similar characteristics and with whom, he played briefly with at Boca Juniors.  A good ping pong player, Palacio is especially a big basketball fan, a sport that he’s loved as a chile in Bahiense del Norte, the same club where he grew up with his friend and countryman Manu Ginobili.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 14:52:14 | 只看该作者
小辫子签下后米体撸的个蛋痛433,结果海豚已经飞了,神马德容的想都表想……

PALACE OF DREAMS

The Argentinian of Genoa is now taken, Moratti continues the restructuring of the team.

Negotiations for Lavezzi, De Jong and Silvestre continue.

THE NEW ARGENTINTER

Finally Palacio.  Now the dream team of Stramaccioni wants Lavezzi.

Moratti has started the reconstruction: after the Genoa player, the team is now on Pocho and Silvestre.

Milan – The ideas are there.  These are the ideas that have started negotiations for a while.  Massimo Moratti has no desire to see others winning and so he is rebuilding.  Starting from Palacio who could wear the jersey number 8 of the former Inter player Thiago Motta.  The Palacio… of dreams is going to start with an incredible attack consisting of the former Genoa player, Lavezzi, Sneijder and Milito.  And this is not an impossible attack to have.  Among other things, more Argentinians are coming to Inter with the track of Silvestre and an alternative in Musacchio, the Italian/Argentinian of Villareal (without forgetting Ranocchia).  Translation: this is the Inter that Strama has been dreaming of.  Ausilio and Branca will continue working on this dream team for Stramaccioni as they will also be looking out for outgoing transfers, which will be quite a few.  Palacio is going to be the first piece of this attack (in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3) one that can expand the field and attack the goal.  Forlan and Zarate will change “air” and so in that role there is only Alvarez (and more or less Coutinho).  Therefore, other than Palacio, Inter are in search for another ultra-offensive player: Lavezzi, surely the first on the transfer market list.  Moratti and De Laurentiis will continue hearing from one another in these hours in order to find a formula that would cover the 30.8 million release clause which PSG are approaching dangerously close (yesterday rumor of Lavezzi going to PSG but the agent denied).  Lavezzi and Palacio would not only mean quality but also unpredictability that Strama is looking for in his inter.  Two very dynamic with the spirit of sacrifice will not have any problem to play in a 4-2-3-1 that Strama has in mind.

A dam In addition to these offensive weapons, Inter are planing to build a dam behind them.  Mancini is thinking about Maicon and so for Inter is De Jong (without underestimating Mudingayi), one that would form a insurmountable pair in front of the defense with Fredy Guarin.  In case of a midfield of three, watch out for another player that Inter are interested in: Mauricio Isla who has clearly said that he wants to play for Inter.  Isla has two positions: right back but also right midfield.  Let’s not forget some other options that Strama has in Cambiasso, poli, Obi and he also wants to bring back Mariga.  In all of this there is Zanetti: wherever you put him, he’ll do well.  And then there is Stankovic.  According to Serbian press, the midfielder could leave for the policy of lowering the salary of Moratti.  Other sales are Forlan, Zarate, Lucio and probably Maicon but watch out for Pazzini and Julio Cesar who is staying in Italy to recover from injury but a call from England can happen at any moment.  Lastly we have Chivu whose agent said “probably he will say goodbye to Inter.”

帕拉西奥美梦成真!

帕拉西奥已经转会国际米兰,莫拉蒂重建球队的工作还在继续。
拉维奇、德容和西尔维斯特的谈判还在进行时。

烤肉帮再添新人!
帕拉西奥驾临梅阿查!斯特拉马乔尼的球队仍在等待着拉维奇。
莫拉蒂重建球队迈出重要一步,强援陆续有来。

米兰——重建球队的想法一直都在莫拉蒂主席的脑海中,因为每一个内拉祖里都不愿意看到自己球队接连失败。帕拉西奥未来会穿上莫塔留下的8号球衣,他一直期待着和斯内德、米利托甚至拉维奇的梦幻攻击组合,现在看来这完全有可能!除此之外,会有更多的阿根廷球员来到国际米兰效力,西尔维斯特和拥有意阿双重国籍的穆萨奇奥有可能是下一批球员。这一切都是斯特拉马乔尼希望看到的,奥西里奥和布兰卡会继续在转会市场上为他的球队寻找更好的球员。

帕拉西奥会是斯特拉马乔尼阵形(4-2-3-1或4-3-3)一个重要的攻击点,这样弗兰和萨拉特的位置将会变得很尴尬,因为下个赛季阿尔瓦雷斯和库蒂尼奥将会获得更多的上场机会。因此为了进一步增加球队的攻击线实力,拉维奇——这位转会清单上的头号目标,他的到来会愈发变得可能。莫拉蒂和德劳伦蒂斯会在近期内再次商讨这比转会的细节,早前有传闻说法国高帅富巴黎圣日尔曼队丢下了3080万欧元的支票,但事后被经纪人否认。拉维奇和帕拉西奥如果能同时来到国米,那对斯特拉马乔尼来说这个夏天的转会无疑是完美的,他的4-2-3-1战术体系需要的就是这么两个跑不死、就算跑死也不抱怨的前场球员。

除了这些大规模杀伤性武器,国际米兰还要修缮下自己孱弱的防线。刚为曼城拿下联赛冠军的曼奇尼想要麦孔,国际米兰也想要德容。设想一下吧,德容+瓜林的防守中场架在那,谁敢说轻易地跨越他们?还有那个让国际米兰感兴趣快一年了的伊斯拉,当然他也说自己想来国米快一年了,如果他有幸美梦成真,那右后卫和右前卫的第一人选非他莫属。如此看来国际米兰的中场将会上升到另一个高度,别忘记还有坎比亚索、奥比、波利和准备归队的马里加,以及那个永远18岁的小将萨内蒂!

再说一下即将要转会的那些球员吧。根据塞黑媒体的报道,斯坦科维奇有可能会响应莫拉蒂减薪的号召而离队。基本确定要走人的是弗兰、萨拉特和卢西奥,麦孔和帕齐尼的前途尚不明确。至于媒体报道塞萨尔要转会的消息基本不靠谱,他现在还在一边养伤一边等待着国家队的召唤。最后,齐沃的经纪人已经证实“齐沃很有可能要离开国米了”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:03:29 | 只看该作者
Transfer market: Palacio at Inter until 2015
Thursday, 07 June 2012 17:51
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40130&L=en

MILAN - Rodrigo Sebastiàn Palacio is an Inter player. The paperwork relative to his purchase from Genoa has been filed at the Lega Serie A.

The forward has signed a 3-year contract with Inter that will expire on 30 June 2015.

The player will be officially presented at the beginning of activities for the 2012/13 season.

Press Office

6月7日米兰消息:罗德里戈·塞巴斯蒂安·帕拉西奥已经成为国际米兰球员。他从热那亚转会到国际米兰的文件已经被提交至意大利足协。

这名前锋与国际米兰签下3年合同,合同将于2015年6月30日到期。

帕拉西奥将于2012/13赛季正式亮相于国际米兰。

(根据米体最终确认,小辫子年薪为税后170万)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:15:42 | 只看该作者
帕拉西奥签约日

Palacio Day: Contract Signed And Officially An Inter Player

He arrived at Inter headquarters roundly 18:00 local time.  With him, there were also sporting director Piero Ausilio and technical director Marco Branca as all three were heading inside to polish the final detail to make Rodrigo Palacio an official Inter player: the contract signing.  As he was on his way out about an hour later the Argentinian said: “I am very happy to be here at Inter.”  Even Marco Branca had a few words: “Yes now it is official.  Other deals on the transfer market? No, not now.  Official presentation will be almost at the start of next season.”

Palacio meanwhile was smiling and taking pictures with a fan.

Source: FC Inter News

老普雷:罗马的报价比国际米兰高200万,但我事先答应了莫拉蒂,所以得遵守承诺
Preziosi: “Roma Offered More For Palacio But…”

Enrico Preziosi, Genoa president, in an interview with Radio Mana Mana, reveals even more on the behind the scene situation on the deal that has brought Palacio to Inter.

“I did everything to keep Palacio.  He had three great years with us in which he gave everything as a footballer and as a person.  Inter do not know what a good deal that they have got.  I signed Gilardino in January to form a great attacking partnership with Palacio this happened.  In Novara, Palacio was spit on and he, just like others, asked to be transferred and so I satisfied him.  Roma actually made a better offer than Inter by two million but three hours before I had already shaken hands with Moratti.”

Source: Radio Mana Mana

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:20:08 | 只看该作者
帕拉西奥身价1050万,三年付清

Palacio: “I Always Wanted To Play For Inter”

“This was something that I have always wanted and now I hope to win with Inter,” that was Rodrigo Palacio to his close friends after signing the contract with Inter.  The player will leave to night for Argentina and will return when Inter are back for pre-season training camp in Pinzolo (mid July).  It seems that he has received many text messages including that of Javier Zanetti who was very amused when he read the words of his new teammate to Sky Sport: “Did he (Zanetti) say that he would cut my tail?  I would kill him,” Palacio said jokingly with a smile.  The player was purchase from Genoa for a figure of around 10 million and can be paid in three installments.

EDITORIAL: Welcome ‘La Joya’, Now For ‘El Pocho’

Rodrigo Palacio is an Inter player. Signed for a reportedly €10.5m from Genoa, ‘La Joya’ comes to make one piece of the Inter’s attack line for the next season. Capable of playing as a CF, SS or on the flanks as a winger he certainly has the characteristics to leave the desired impact for his new club Inter. A dynamic winger with a good eye for goal Rodrigo Palacio, who used to be called as ‘The Jewel’ back in Argentina, comes as another 30 years old in the hope to become as successful as his compatriot Diego Milito who came at the same age from the same club to Inter to play an absolute integral part in the treble winning side 3 years ago.

My take on this? Honestly I don’t like the club to sign anymore +30 years old or anyone close to that age. The team is already old enough as it is, and speaking of ‘starting a new project’ certainly cannot be bound to the signing of more and more aged players. That’ll be nothing but a short term solution in this so called project. Unless we see every 30 years old as another Javier Zanetti who could play on to his 40s. But what is done is done and we could do nothing but wish our new player the best of lucks, and hope that he won’t turn into another one of those players who came in and were as good as gone in no time, being labeled a ‘failure’ at Inter. Signing a three-year contract worth 2.5 million per season, Palacio will most likely take the RW role in the 4-2-3-1 of Stramaccioni.

Now, as the rumors continue about the interests in Ezequiel Lavezzi we are waiting to see how the club acts regarding this. Considering the strong interests from P.S.G. in El Pocho we got to see if the player’s choice could play an important part in this or the winner will eventually be P.S.G. who could offer more cash than Inter, who is more interested in offering technical counterparts than cash for El Pocho. Despite all the hard balls De Laurentiis is gonna play to get the maximum out of this deal I consider the price-tag too much. I like Pocho and I see him fits in perfectly on the left side of the Inter’s attack, but the maximum I will pay for him would be 26-27m. I believe if Napoli is thinking about offloading Edison Cavani as well then the Lavezzi’s deal could become somehow easier for Inter, as we have a player in Giampaolo Pazzini, who Napoli and Mazzari admire, and could come as another technical counterpart putting into this deal (alongside Goran Pandev) to let it go through.

Knowing Inter’s interest in the player for years, the good rapport between Moratti and De Laurentiis, the presence of many Argentinians at Inter, the Pandev (or possibly Pazzini) factor in this deal, these could all play important parts in leading Ezequiel Lavezzi toward Inter. But the desire to play in the Champions League and earning more money could change it all and take El Pocho to another road, far from Inter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:24:58 | 只看该作者
部分内容:

帕拉西奥说:“我在正确的时候来到了国米,对此我很开心,上个赛季国米就曾想要引进我,但重要的是我最终还是来了。主席莫拉蒂和主帅斯特拉马奇奥尼给我留下了深刻的印象,我已经30岁了,所以在这样一个时候来到一家大俱乐部将是完美的,国米是我能希望加盟的最好球队。”

“我已经与这里的很多球员熟悉,米利托、萨内蒂、坎比亚索,我们都认识很久了,我们在国家队比赛时都会代表阿根廷出战。国米已经拥有强大的阵容,我已经迫不及待想要与米利托搭档了,帕齐尼也行,他在桑普多利亚时的表现给我留下了深刻的印象。如果拉维奇也能来,那么我们的攻击线将堪称真正的巨星云集,巴黎圣日耳曼对拉维奇同样很感兴趣,但我真心希望他能加盟国米。”

PALACIO: “MILITO, LAVEZZI AND THE SCUDETTO.”

“My Inter will be without limit.”

“Il Principe and I are very similar.”

“The team would be stellar if Pocho arrives.”

“I’m not thinking about scoring goals but only at winning.”

Milan – “I am Rodrigo.”  In just two days in Milan, Palacio signed his future with Inter and immediately departed for vacation in Argentina.  At the Linate airport, however, was his first emotion as an Interista.  A welcome that he alsmost did not expect.

What has struck you at these early hours?
“The handshake with president Massimo Moratti, first and foremost.  He has welcomed me here but especially he’s made me feel at ease immediately.”

Did he reveal the reason why he did not take you last summer?
“He doesn’t have to give explanation.  It was destined to be like this.  I think there were problems between the two clubs but I wanted to remain at Genoa for another year.  The important thing is that I am here now.”

Have you spoken with Stramaccioni?
“Sure.  It was very nice of him to call from Indonesia.  Even Zanetti who sent me a few text messages while Diego Milito phoned me to wish me luck. It is a great feeling to hear from everybody to make me feel at home.  It seems like a family here: a simple environment that I like very much.”

A 30 year-old you must enjoy an opportunity like this.
“I could not ask for anything more.  This is a great occasion to be even more mature.  Thank goodness that the deal was closed immediately so that I could go on vacation feeling more comfortable and when I return I would be ready to go and have a great season, perhaps one that could get us the Scudetto.  I do not limit myself but do not ask me how many goals I will score.  I would rather do anything to conquer a spot here and be at the service of this club by making only assists.”

Il Principle was 30 years old when he arrived at Inter…
“I will ask Diego what is his secret.  Seriously though, it is unthinkable to score many goals like he has but surely I will give him a hand.  In Genoa I equaled by record of 19 goals and 21 with the Italian Cup included.  However, it is better to not make many calculations.”

Was the feeling between you to born with the Argentinian national team?
“Unfortunately for me because I was always used as an alternative to him.  In training, however, we often played together.  Apart from our position on the field, Diego and I are very similar in character: quiet and reserved.  That’s why we will get along.”

And if Lavezzi arrives?
“Inter would have a stellar attack.  For me it would be fantastic to play with il Pocho.  I also met him with the Seleccion and our relationship is excellent.  Let’s hope that he is coming here in Milan and not to Paris.  I am curious to know more about my new teammates: there are many good players here including Pazzini who at Genoa, I saw up close and personal.”

Inter are also in negotiations with Palermo for Silvestre.
“I played with Matias at Boca.  He is a very strong defender and I think it would be a very good acquisition.”

Speaking of Boca Juniors: you triumphed everywhere.
“Yes, it was a really good period.  We were lucky enough to win a lot.”

You also scored some important goals there.
“Precisely.  In the 2007 Libertadores, I scored a goal against Gremio in the final.  Then at the Club World Cup in Japan, I scored the 1-1 goal against Milan who were with Nesta and Maldini: but unfortunately that was not enough to win.”

Are you booking one for the next derby?

“We’ll see. I certainly have the experience because in Buenos Aires, I played against River and in Genoa against Samp, both very heated challenges.  And in Argentina, I also got a hat-trick.”

Explain one thing: the tail.
“What I said to Zanetti was obviously a joke (“If he cuts off my tail, I would kill him”).  I have already paid my debt to the fans of Genoa and now I will not cut it like that anymore.”

But what was the story behind that?
“It was just a casual thing.  When I was 18 years old, I decided to cut my hair short leaving only the tail.  Then over time, it became my trademark.  Now to many people, I am ‘Trenzo’ but I am really Rodrigo and I prefer to be called that way.”

What is the secret of the “gambeta”?
“People say that I pretend to be like Messi but that is an exaggeration.  I try to be as fast as possible in dribbling and doing everything in a natural way.  Certainly I always try to have fun and make my fans happy.”

Talk about leaving Genoa.
“Everybody behaved well with me.  It was three wonderful years, very useful to settle down in Italy and in a difficult league like the Italian league.  Now I am curisou to learn more about Milan.  I would live in the center of the city but I will decide it together with Wendy to find the best solution for our child Juana.”

So now you are going on vacation, in Bahia Blanca?
“Yes.  I always return there like always to meet my childhood friends and especially to embrace my father, Jose Ramon.  He is now the coach of Olimpo di Bahia Blanca, coaching the youngsters there and that has always been his club.  To also tell him about my arrival at Inter.”

When is your first asado (barbeque) with your new teammates.
“As soon as possible.  For us Argentinian it is a ritual and with Cuchu, we have a long friendship.  They (barbeque sessions) are the best to build a great team.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:30:58 | 只看该作者
俱乐部希望卖掉塞萨尔,降低薪水支出

It seems that Inter, albeit reluctantly, are willing to sell Julio Cesar in order to rejuvenate the team and lower the mountain of salaries.  The Brazilian goalkeeper has a contract until 2014 at 4 million per season.  Julio Cesar, just like Lucio, could return to Brazil or more specifically Flamengo one that could give Inter first option on one of its better young players.  Another option is to Corinthians where Inter could use him to lure their long time target Paulinho.

Source: Mediaset

塞萨尔:帕拉西奥是一位很优秀的球员。司马像鸟?才不呢!他又没白头发(笑)……走人?没什么好讨论的。我在这里很开心,不会离开。

In an interview with SportItalia, Julio Cesar once again reiterates that he wants to wear the Inter shirt for next season:

“There is nothing true about my departure.  I have a contract and I am happy here.  I am also happy for the arrival of Palacio because he is a very strong player just like Lavezzi and he will find a wonderful environment to work in.  We hope that we would have a very different year from this past one because we want to win the Scudetto again.  Confirming Stramaccioni for next season was the right thing to do and I am happy.  Does he look like Mourinho? Mou has white hair… (laughs).  Wesley Sneijder? I do not not if he will stay or not so you have to ask him.”
Source: SportItalia
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 15:32:32 | 只看该作者
屌丝教练任命了,颤抖吧!!!!

6月4日米兰消息:国际米兰俱乐部宣布,同安德雷·斯特拉马乔尼续约3年,他将继续执教国际米兰直到2015年6月30日。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-25 00:43:39 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-25 00:45 编辑

齐沃:联赛冠军?我们可以说“我能!”

齐沃续约后首次发表看法:我想留下来,国际米兰具有竞争力。过去的这个赛季尤文做得很好,但每个赛季都会不同。我们拥有一个伟大团队,我们可以说“我能!”
谈到续约时齐沃表示:“一开始我就想留下来。但上个月我在布加勒斯特,而经纪人在米兰。不过重要的是保持冷静。跟其他俱乐部从来没什么深度接触,只是交流一下而已。从第一次(跟俱乐部)谈判起就是在弄清如果留下来彼此想要什么东西,之后我们就达成了协议。”
对于之前传出的加拉塔萨雷和AC米兰传闻:“这种说法我也略知一二吧。最近几个月是想象过国际米兰不再需要我的情形,但争取留队一直是我的首选。最终我们找到了一个大家都能接受的解决方案。AC米兰?从来没考虑过这种可能。国际米兰之后我不会再穿上其它意大利俱乐部的球衣。”
对于外界所传因为自己和斯特拉马乔尼的亲密关系而留队的说法:“我读过那些描写,但我绝不承认这种所谓我利用跟他的良好私交而给自己谋利的说法。我很开心迄今为止自己的所作所为,一切都是有着充分准备。” 对于中卫的角色:“五年来我一直打边卫,从未对此说过一个字。如果教练觉得我应该打中卫,那当然更好,因为这是我的本职。我不畏惧竞争。”
对于尤文的看法:“他们必须购买强援,因为他们有欧冠任务。不能总是靠同一批人来踢比赛。最喜欢的当然是联赛冠军,去年他们有一个伟大赛季,不过年年岁岁花不同。我会准备好击败尤文。” 蓝黑军团能为冠军一战吗?“为什么不?我们有一只实力强悍的团队,还有一些引援谈判在进行,一切会顺利进行。”
谈到帕拉西奥的加盟:“他来晚了一年,不过之后会有一个伟大赛季。他适应意大利足球,能够延续表现。”
谈到下赛季的欧联杯:“我现在就想要赢得他,这是一个重要荣誉。”
对于前队友巴洛特利:“对他必须得保持耐心,但他拥有伟大的才能。交流?当然可以,我跟他不会有任何问题。我读到他在英格兰过得很好,但冠军蓝黑一直欢迎他。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-25 16:06:33 | 只看该作者
巴勒莫的老板Zamparini、执行主席Giorgio Perinetti和球探Luca Cattani都来了米兰城,奥西里奥接待了他们——增添一份关于西尔维斯特雷的转会补充条款。

根据国新网得到的消息,西尔维斯特雷将获得一份4+1合同,年薪在260万-280万之间+表现奖金。目前进展是这周将跟球员签约,俱乐部方面周三双方会正式商谈,最快那之后就可以达成草案,只欠官方公告。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-28 10:53:47 | 只看该作者
大卢跟费内巴切的谈判因需降低工资,希望国际米兰能进行一些补贴,但遭到拒绝。转会中断。
加拉塔萨雷有意接手。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:51 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 20 queries .