楼主: 红蝶
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【再会在他乡】2012-13赛季转会

[复制链接]
76#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-27 22:03:47 | 只看该作者
小狼狗要来?(马特你又立功了XDDDD)
Antonio Cassano And The Inter Temptation

A sensational suggestion.  Yes, right now it is just a suggestion by the Gazzetta dello Sport which has reported that Antonio Cassano would be tempted by a transfer to Inter.  This hypothesis always came up over the years but never materialized.  At Milan, Cassano is not happy and there is a conflict between him and Galliani who did not appreciate his comments at Euro 2012 (“I don’t know if I’m staying”).  Milan only want happy players to stay at Milan and if Cassano is not, he can leave.

The player would love to make a return to Sampdoria to live in the city where he met his wife.  Cassano has rejected several offers from abroad including those from Russia and Qatar.  The only team that could tempt him is Inter, the team in his heart.  In the past, he was seen several times with his friends Valentino Rossi and Marco Materazzi attending Champions League matches at the San Siro.  The conclusion is, if Inter call, it would be hard for Cassano to say no.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-27 22:06:53 | 只看该作者
豆奶莫名其妙的来又生不逢时越混越矮的走
Emiliano Viviano To Palermo Done Deal

The meeting between Inter and Palemro in Milan for Emiliano Viviano has ended.  The long-waited white smoke has come and now the goalkeeper fully belongs to Palermo who will turn him to Fiorentina on loan.  Viviano had no response leaving Inter headquarters.

The one uncertainty is the actual figure of this deal. Palermo will pay, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, 3 million euros while Sky reports it is 4 million.  After a medical, the player will be available for Vincenzo Montella.

帕勒莫买断所有权,然后租借去给佛罗伦萨
买断费米体300万SKY称400万囧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-27 22:08:04 | 只看该作者
新干事法索尼:撸球场!经济目标重回欧洲前八俱乐部之列~
Marco Fassone: “New Stadium? Important Project”

Speaking to Marco Barzaghi of Sport Mediaset, Inter general director Marco Fassone talks about the future plans that he has for this Inter.

“We want to get back to the top of Europe where Inter deserve to be.  Moratti has given me precise objectives to reach in order to reopen another winning cycle.  We want to be among the top eight in Europe economically and in terms of sports as well.  It will not be easy because we must be attentive to the budget but we will try.”

Then the inevitable discussion of owning a new stadium.

“This is an important project that we are looking at and the fact that I am today at Inter means that this club really wants to move forward.  Fund from the Chinese for the stadium?  I read of these contacts but I do not know any more than what was published in the newspapers.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 13:57:10 | 只看该作者
屌丝中华纯万岁~

Press release: Internazionale Holding S.r.l
Wednesday, 01 August 2012 22:47
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40469&L=en

MILAN, 1 August 2012 - Internazionale Holding S.r.l. announces that today it has reached an agreement which envisages the acquisition of a stake in F.C. Internazionale S.p.A. by a group of Chinese investors. The Moratti Family will keep the control of the Company while the group of Chinese investors will became the second largest shareholder.
At the same time China Railway 15th Bureau Group Co., Ltd., a company controlled by China Railway Construction Corporation, and F.C. Internazionale S.p.A. have started a joint effort for the construction of a new proprietary stadium expected to be completed by 2017. In the upcoming months the parties will jointly select the potentially suitable locations, define the project team and start the filing process to obtain the required authorizations.

To ensure that the new investors are fairly represented in the Company governance, Ms Kamchi Li, Mr Kenneth Huang and Mr Fabrizio Rindi will become members of the board of directors starting from next October.

F.C. Internazionale welcomes the new shareholders and is proud to give start to this new phase of the corporate life of the club, aimed at expanding its presence in the Asian markets to raise new resources for the enhancement of its international future development and winning perspectives.

Internazionale Holding S.r.l. and F.C. Internazionale S.p.A. have been assisted by Four Partners Advisory SIM S.p.A. and Lazard & Co. S.r.l. as financial advisers and by Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP as legal adviser.

The counterparty and China Railway 15th Bureau Group Co., Ltd. have been assisted by Gallipos AG and UBS AG as financial advisers and by Studio Legale Associato Negri-Clementi as legal adviser.

Press Office

8月2日米兰消息 -  在同中国投资集团签约之后,马西莫·莫拉蒂主席接受了天空体育的采访,“首先,签订新合约是对俱乐部实力的增强,然后我认为这是一次非常愉快的合作,对方是一个来自中国的投资者,一个中国最强大的企业之一。从长远的角度来看,我相信这次合作非常重要。”

我们能够详细谈谈这份合约的细节吗?
“首先会从一个不断成长的最小百分比开始,逐渐地我们的投资者会融入这个集体,现在我们的主要目标是建立新球场,我们已经同中铁集团达成一致,这对于国际米兰俱乐部非常重要。这是他们第一次在欧洲投资,他们非常有雄心在整个世界立足。”

这次合作对于国际米兰的转会市场会有什么样的影响?球迷们认为新的投资会带来新的球员,尤其是卢卡斯?
“卢卡斯的价格对于国际米兰俱乐部和外国投资者来说都太高了,但我认为这是另外一回事。这次合作是对于俱乐部未来的投资,是一次长远计划的实施。这个赛季我们已经拥有了足够成熟和有组织的球队,我们的教练年轻有为,球员们也足够优秀。这次的合作不是为了花更多的钱,而是为未来做出重大的改变,我相信这才是重点。”

这项合作意味着国际米兰在亚洲的推广更进一步,在那里国际米兰已经非常有影响力了,今夏在印尼的访问中,俱乐部已经发现了吗?
“是的,在中国、印度尼西亚,还有亚洲其他地方,我们拥有很多的球迷,这次合作正是基于这个基础的推动,这让我感到非常自豪。除此,这也是一次重要的商业合作,鉴于我们在中国的球迷数量和这个国家对国际米兰的友好。”

这么说,新球场的建设已经进入具体的规划了?
“我们拥有一个强大的、有准备的合作者,可以说新球场的建设已经是一个具体的计划了。他们非常有经验,一切都将有条不紊地进行。现在我们正在寻找合适的地址,再过几年我们就拥有只属于我们自己的球场了。”

马尔科·布兰卡现在在巴西,这项合作会加大卢卡斯到来的可能性吗?
“是的,但他的到来并不意味着我们会接受所有的条件。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-25 23:41:29 | 只看该作者
球场球场~耶耶耶!!!

莫拉蒂:我们需要战胜哈伊杜克

8月2日米兰消息 - 马西莫·莫拉蒂今天离开萨拉斯办公室时回答了守候的记者们的提问。

以下是内拉祖里主席的话:  

新的中国投资者们似乎对与国际米兰的合作很开心……  
“是的,他们很满意也很骄傲,我也是。这笔交易不仅仅是在体育层面,在经济上对于整个国家都有巨大的意义。一个像中国这样的国家决定在意大利投资,这是极其重要的。这是一个伟大的时刻,我希望接下来还有更多的投资。因此我对这件事情感到高兴,也为这笔生意以如此积极的方式帮助了我们的足球俱乐部感到满意。”  

新球场的计划现在看来也更加现实了。球迷们已经迫不及待想知道新球场的位置会在……
“我们会看到的,我们还处在很初级的阶段,我们会努力做出最好的决定,让球迷满意。”  

今晚国际米兰将完成他们在欧联杯的首演,你们对这项赛事的认真程度如何?  
“我们非常认真地对待这项赛事,我们必须在这场比赛中拿出出色的表现,不仅仅是为了鼓舞士气,也是为了这项赛事本身。”  

技术总监马尔科·布兰卡现在人在巴西。他是在那边完成卢卡斯的转会吗?  
“不,他并非在完成任何事。情势还在发展中。我们会看到。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2012-8-30 09:41:28 | 只看该作者
国际米兰欢迎卡萨诺

8月22日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 今天是安东尼奥·卡萨诺在国际米兰征程的第一天。今天早晨这名意大利前锋抵达安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心,主帅安德雷·斯特拉马乔尼和队长哈维尔·萨内蒂早已等候在这里向他送上热烈的欢迎。

点评

小狼狗来可以小补俺因海豚被撸走的伤心~  发表于 2012-9-2 15:47
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2012-8-30 09:53:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2012-8-30 11:16 编辑

塞萨尔正式转会女王公园巡游者

8月29日晚,国际米兰俱乐部官方宣布,正式与巴西门将朱里奥-塞萨尔解约。国米感谢他为球队7年来的奉献,而女王公园巡游者随后官方正式宣布巴西门神加盟,双方签订为期4年合约。

好运塞萨尔!300次的感谢!

8月29日米兰消息 - 他是国际米兰历史上最伟大的守门员之一。7个赛季,300场比赛,无数青史留名的精彩扑救,以及他惊人的能量和高尚的品格:这就是蓝黑色的朱里奥·塞萨尔,这些甚至还不足以描述他——蓝黑色的朱里奥·塞萨尔。

谢谢你,朱里奥!谢谢你曾站在我们的阵地上拼杀;谢谢你带领球队征服意大利,征服欧洲,征服世界;谢谢你,谢谢你在胜利时发自肺腑的呼喊;谢谢你在终场哨响时那令人难忘的庆祝,谢谢你一次又一次力保球门不失;谢谢你,在球场上,你一直保护着我们,在球场下,你也一次次地做着相同的事。  

你就要满33岁了,9月3日是你的生日。生日快乐,“梦之捕手”!祝你好运!这是来自国际米兰大家庭所有成员的真挚祝福!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2012-8-30 10:29:16 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2012-8-30 12:44:39 | 只看该作者
卡萨诺这孩子都是因为臭脾气啊!
塞萨尔怎么离开的?上赛季的坎比痛哭,更衣室塞萨尔发言造成的?巴西帮夺权失败?

点评

哈哈,烤肉帮的阴毛论果然渗入人心哇~ 900万的年薪,难以承受了  发表于 2012-9-2 15:38
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2012-8-30 12:45:21 | 只看该作者
原谅我如此腹黑哦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 15:56:40 | 只看该作者
转会市场:朱里奥·塞萨尔离队
8月29日米兰消息 - 国际米兰足球俱乐部宣布,朱里奥·塞萨尔已经通过协商解约方式离开球队,所有相关文件已提交意甲联赛委员会。

斯特拉马乔尼:朱里奥·塞萨尔,不可磨灭的历史
8月29日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  在国际米兰同瓦斯卢伊比赛的前一天,安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼在新闻发布会上说道:“我已经说过,而且今天要重复,感谢朱里奥·塞萨尔,他给了我很大的帮助。这是俱乐部做出的一个艰难的决定,因为我们不得不面对真正的情感。所有人都爱他,莫拉蒂主席也是如此,因此他应该得到一次同球迷们告别的机会。我相信那将是非常美好、非常感人的一幕,在他为国际米兰创造了不可磨灭的历史之后。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 16:13:55 | 只看该作者
转会市场:麦孔转会至曼彻斯特城
8月31日米兰消息 - 国际米兰足球俱乐部宣布,队内后卫麦孔·道格拉斯·西塞南多正式转会曼彻斯特城足球俱乐部,相关文件已完成提交。

感谢麦孔,祝你好运!
2006年的夏天,道格拉斯·麦孔从摩纳哥来到了国际米兰位于布鲁尼科的训练营。从那天起,他身穿蓝黑战袍写下了一段传奇的经历,为国际米兰出场249次打进20个进球。
在这支征服了意大利,欧洲,乃至世界的国际米兰队中,麦孔留下了难以磨灭的印记。被队友们称为Maic,被球迷们称为the Colossus(巨人)的麦孔即将翻开人生中新的一页,这一页或许看上去与他刚刚来到国际米兰的那天有些相似,因为他将在曼彻斯特城投入国际米兰前主帅罗伯托·曼奇尼的帐下。  
国际米兰俱乐部的每一个人真诚地向他们送上最真挚的祝福。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 16:32:02 | 只看该作者
Moratti: "Inter, home for Julio Cesar and Maicon"
莫拉蒂:国际米兰,是塞萨尔和麦孔的家

Thursday, 30 August 2012 20:39

MILAN - As soon as he arrived at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for Inter v Vaslui, Massimo Moratti paused to talk to Sky Italia. The questions were of course to do with the transfer market with the president responding that: "The game is more important and I want to see what happens with the weather, and how the pitch holds up. One last signing? They claim we're looking at all sorts of players, that we need a back-up for Milito. If something interesting comes up, we'll see, if not things are fine as they are. What irritates me? Our new faces who I've not yet seen in action!"

The president was then asked to comment on Julio Cesar and Maicon and whether it's already time to wish them farewell: "I've already done so. It's sad for us but it will also motivate them to perform well. We are very fond of them and Inter will always be their home."

Press Office
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 16:37:41 | 只看该作者
转会市场:阿尔瓦罗·佩雷拉加盟国际米兰

8月27日米兰消息 -  阿尔瓦罗·佩雷拉正式加盟国际米兰。国际米兰俱乐部已经向意大利足球联盟提交了乌拉圭球员的转会资料。

佩雷拉同国际米兰签订了一份4年期限的合同。

佩雷拉1985年11月28日出生于乌拉圭的蒙特维迪奥,在乌拉圭和阿根廷联赛中开始他的职业生涯。2008年佩雷拉登录欧洲效力罗马尼亚球队克鲁日,在帮助球队赢得了1个罗马尼亚超级杯和1个罗马尼亚杯之后,他在2009年被波尔图签下。佩雷拉在葡萄牙获得了巨大的成功,他同球队一起赢得了两个联赛冠军、两个葡萄牙杯、4个葡萄牙超级杯和2010-11赛季的欧联杯冠军。此外,佩雷拉还是乌拉圭国家队成员,出场41次打进5个进球。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 16:39:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-5 18:55 编辑

励志片男猪脚要回来啊~

转会市场:隆戈租借至西班牙人

8月28日米兰消息 -  国际米兰俱乐部正式宣布,萨穆埃莱·隆戈将租借至西班牙人队。

上赛季同国际米兰预备队在下一代系列赛和联赛中赢得冠军,并且在国际米兰一队正式出场两次,这位1992年的前锋将在西班牙获得更多的机会和经验。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 17:05:47 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-9-2 17:18 编辑

小狼狗这篇新闻有水平~

Cassano: "Inter above the sky"
Saturday, 25 August 2012 14:38

APPIANO GENTILE - Antonio Cassano was in the mood for talking. The 'new Antonio', as he defined himself when presented to the media at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti today. Wearing a smile, overflowing with emotions and pointed. Without trying to hide the truth. With no fear.

Cassano is a happy man now and you can tell: "The most important thing for me was that Marco [Branca] and Piero [Ausliio] agreed with the coach about signing me. I want to thank president Moratti, who is in charge of it all and who welcomed me affectionately the other day, but also Marco and Piero, because when things aren't going so well everyone is quick to point it out, but when things are going well given the excellent transfer business that has been done nobody talks about it, because they're no good at licking you know what... I can tell you that I'm happy and it's very important for me that they've bought me, it's important that they've placed their trust in the 'new Antonio'.

Lots of questions from curious journalists, with the forward reminded of what he said the day he was unveiled as an AC Milan player ("There's nothing above Milan but the sky. If I mess up here I want locking away."). Cassano retorted: "I said 'if I mess up', but I wasn't the one who messed up. Somebody else who is above the coach messed up. He made promise after promise but it was all talk and no action, and that's why I had to leave. Do I mean Galliani? Those are your words... I would like to thank everyone at Milan and the fans. When I had my heart problem they gave me lots of support, my team-mates too. I'm not going to thank him, all talk and no action. I thank Silvio Berlusconi, who offered me all his support. I thank Barbara Berlusconi, who was really nice to me. Tavano, who saved my life, and Tassotti. Not others. And that's not ingratitude. And another thing: I said there's nothing above Milan but sky? After the sky - above the sky - there's Inter."

Press Office

卡萨诺:天空之上,只有国际米兰

8月25日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  “全新的安东尼奥”,这是卡萨诺在新闻发布会上对自己的定义。现在的卡萨诺非常幸福,他说道:“对我来说重要的事情是,马尔科和皮耶罗(布兰卡和奥西里奥)同教练对于我的购入达成了一致,所以我才能来到这里。我要感谢莫拉蒂主席,他对我非常欢迎。我现在非常幸福,国际米兰能够买下我非常重要,感谢大家对这个全新安东尼奥的信任。”

从米兰加盟国际米兰是一个巨大的挑战,卡萨诺在新闻发布会上不得不面对来自记者们的各种问题,尤其是当卡萨诺在加盟米兰时说过“在米兰之上只有天空。如果我在米兰还犯错,那就只有去疯人院了”这样的话,卡萨诺回答:“我说过这样的话,但事实是我没有犯错,有些凌驾于教练之上的人错了,他不断地许诺许诺,各种空话而没有行动,因此我不得不离开。加利亚尼?这不是我说的。总之我要感谢米兰,尤其是球迷们,当我生病时他们非常关心我。感谢我的前队友们。但我不会感谢某个人。我还要感谢贝卢斯科尼主席,他非常出色,并且关心我。我还要感谢塔瓦诺拯救了我的生命,还有感谢塔索蒂。我说过米兰之上只有天空?但在天空之上只有国际米兰。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 17:16:58 | 只看该作者
阿皮亚诺:沃尔特·加尔加诺的正式见面

8月27日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  沃尔特·加尔加诺在国际米兰同佩斯卡拉的比赛中已经代表球队出场,现在他将正式同媒体见面。8月28日,周二下午13:00,加尔加诺将在“安杰洛·莫拉蒂”体育中心的媒体大厅同媒体见面。

加尔加诺:国际米兰,我已经把它当成了家

8月28日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  在同佩斯卡拉的比赛中已经出场并且有出色的表现,沃尔特·加尔加诺周二下午正式同媒体见面。他谈到了在那不勒斯的5年经历,“那是美好的5年。那不勒斯和国际米兰的差别?国际米兰更有经验”。此外他还表达了加盟国际米兰的喜悦心情,“我在正确的时候来到了正确的俱乐部,这是我的梦想。从小我就是国际米兰球迷,现在我感到就像回到家了一样。队友们都非常欢迎我,我们就像认识很多年的朋友一样。小时候不管是看球还是打游戏,我都选择国际米兰。现在我期待自己在这里效力很长时间。”

接着他说道,对于乌拉圭球员来说加盟国际米兰是一种荣耀,“国际米兰在乌拉圭非常受欢迎,我非常自豪穿上蓝黑色的球衣。我希望将国际米兰和意大利足球更多地介绍给乌拉圭人。雷科巴?我们刚刚在迈阿密一起度假了,他就是我的偶像。还有鲁本·索萨。”

加尔加诺接着被问到了另一个他的国家队队友佩雷拉,他说道:“佩雷拉是个伟大的球员,现在他必须适应意大利足球。”关于并没有在国际米兰取得成功的迭戈·福兰,“我不是迭戈,但我知道,他是那种不善于表达的人,而且他有点运气不好。”

最后,加尔加诺谈到了他的新赛季目标,“我们期待着赢得所有的冠军”,随后他特别提到了意甲联赛和尤文图斯队,“我们不要过多关注尤文图斯,而是要做自己的事情。我可以说,从球员的实力上比较,国际米兰比尤文图斯更出色,所以我们会赢得更多。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 21:37:38 | 只看该作者
三冠至今

明明相爱却要分开
相爱都不能在一块
寂寞像大海 已泛滥成灾
最坚韧的心 也一点点剖开

歌词有点对不上,但曲调还不错。以上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-2 21:53:32 | 只看该作者
本季转会米体评分:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-15 21:14:43 | 只看该作者
Workshop 2012: welcome to the home of Inter
Thursday, 06 September 2012 21:36

APPIANO GENTILE -  The original idea - which has been consolidated over the years - was to create a team spirit between Inter and its partners, like the Nerazzurri on the pitch.

It's no coincidence then that the club should meet its partners at 'home': the annual meeting between the club and its sponsors was held this evening at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti in Appiano Gentile. The team which met the guests was made up of strategic director Milly Moratti, managing director Marco Fassone, commercial director Mario De Vivo, coach Andrea Stramaccioni, team manager Ivan Cordoba and players Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso.

Strategic director Milly Moratti welcomed the guests to the home of Inter: "We feel a strong sense of responsibility in having a brand which immediately inspires confidence in our fans. We have a direct link to them and understanding people's needs is the new approach in finance."

Massimo Moratti was determined not to miss the opportunity to meet the club's sponsors. After receiving a heartfelt applause from the surprised guests, in a long speech the president highlighted how unique Inter is and the values the club stands for. Nerazzurri coach Andrea Stramaccioni and managing director Marco Fassone then took the floor.

The bosses of RCS Sport attended, while the news regarding this season at the San Siro was announced, along with the opportunities for the brands which have joined up with the Nerazzurri. Other than the usual display areas - which last season allowed the club to increase the number of sponsors and record excellent results - the stadium now also allows clients to have personalised hospitality lounges, which have recently been completed.

The reports also showed the important role played by foreign projects, like the tour to Indonesia, which went far beyond expectations, the Inter Academy projects, which have increased in number, and Inter's excellent image throughout the world.

International in every sense of the word. The sponsors were also given a first look at the brochure produced by Skira, celebrating 15 years of Inter Campus. Two hundred pictures telling the stories of 24 countries, where football teaches 10,000 children how to smile even in the face of hardship.

Press Office

2012年会:欢迎来到国际米兰的家

9月6日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 我们最初的想法,就是在国际米兰及其合作伙伴们之间建立一种团队精神,一如内拉祖里战士们在球场上那样。经过多年的努力,这一创想正逐渐坚固。

毫不意外地,俱乐部当然应该在“家”里欢迎她的伙伴们:国际米兰俱乐部与赞助商年会今晚在位于阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱的安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心举行。参与会见客人们的国际米兰团队包括战略总监米莉·莫拉蒂、总经理马尔科·法索内、商业总监马里奥·德维沃、主教练安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼,领队伊万·科尔多巴以及球员哈维尔·萨内蒂和埃斯特班·坎比亚索。  

战略总监米莉·莫拉蒂欢迎客人们的来访,她说,“拥有一个为球迷们带来信心和激情的品牌,使得国际米兰俱乐部深感责任重大。我们与球迷们紧密相关,并了解人们所需要的是全新的经济手段。”

马西莫·莫拉蒂绝不会错过这个与俱乐部赞助商们会面的机会,他的突然到访获得了全场客人的热烈掌声。在一段长时间的演讲中,莫拉蒂主席强调了国际米兰的独一无二,以及俱乐部所代表的价值。内拉祖里主帅安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼和总经理马尔科·法索内随后也发表了讲话。

RCS体育传媒负责人出席了年会并带来了有关新赛季球场的好消息,这一消息为新加入内拉祖里家庭的赞助商们带来了机会。除以往可以布置广告的区域外,赞助商们现在可以在球场拥有专属接待厅,相关设施近期刚刚完工。

报告显示,国际米兰的海外计划取得了优异的成效。例如印度尼西亚之行取得的成功大大超出了预期,此外国际米兰足球学校计划也在全球范围内顺利展开,学校数量不断增加,国际米兰的良好形象也借此传播至了全世界。

名符其实的“国际”体现在方方面面。赞助商们获得了由斯基拉出版的介绍国际米兰校园训练营15周年的纪念手册。200张图片介绍了国际米兰教练们在全世界24个国家带领超过10000名孩子在逆境中保持微笑的故事。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-15 21:49:16 | 只看该作者
Massimo Moratti: "I believe in Inter"
Friday, 07 September 2012 17:26

APPIANO GENTILE - When you meet the sponsors, figures are on the agenda, so it helps if the numbers are healthy like Inter's. Surprise guest Massimo Moratti, greeted by rapturous applause, was invited to take the floor. Here the figures are important but so too is his vision for Inter. Different and unique. A big thank you to those who invest in Inter.

"It's an investment I've been making for years. I believe in Inter, not only from a financial perspective but I think Inter will be a model club and its this aspect of investment which I like."

Values which at times mean making sacrifices, an approach which the supporters agree with, both in Italy and abroad - especially overseas. A word on China, then thoughts turned to the action on the pitch because "our overall success with Inter is helped by our achievements on the field of play - that's what this club is all about."

Andrea Stramaccioni represents both continuity and modernity at the same time. The president explained: "I wasn't especially brave in choosing him, I thought he had all the attributes necessary to do the job and I was right about his qualities as a human being. While acknowledging the recent past, this was a turning point, both from a sporting and political sense, in an economy which must give us the strength to find positive values. We work harder and it's a good lesson for life. And we rely on a bit more creativity."

The team.

"I like being able to put my trust in young people and those who have made history at the club. I feel able to do so and that's the best thing."

How could Andrea Stramaccioni follow that up? He joked that it was impossible to top that but he spoke about his role in the project.

"This is a very important year, where we're building on Inter's core values - which I believe very much in. It's a key year, we want to be back challenging for trophies, the road will be tough and that's why I wanted to be here to thank the partners. They give us a lot of confidence and it's thanks to this that we can create a wider group which extends beyong the field of play."

Francesco Toldo announced the 15th year of Inter Campus and presented the brochure which is set to be released, compiled by Skira. Two hundred pictures from around the world, with Francesco declaring that "Inter Campus is unique."

Marco Fassone, appointed chief executive three months ago, was the last to speak. A thoroughly professional individual, he's part of the new order which the president spoke about.

Three months were enough to understand how unique Inter is. The figures confirm it, but they on their own cannot explain why.

Press Office

马西莫·莫拉蒂:我相信国际米兰

9月7日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 -  周五在阿皮亚诺,国际米兰的赞助商们齐聚一堂。马西莫·莫拉蒂主席突然到来,获得了大家的热烈掌声,他也被要求讲话。首先他衷心地感谢了来着对国际米兰俱乐部的支持。

“这是一项多年的投资,我相信国际米兰,不仅仅是经济利益,而且我认为国际米兰是一个现代化的俱乐部,所以投资的项目都让我喜欢。”国际米兰最近获得了来自中国的投资,莫拉蒂回答:“我们的成功是由于来自很多成功的体育事业,这才是俱乐部真正的价值所在。”

安德烈·斯特拉马乔尼被认为是国际米兰创新和年轻化的代表,“做出这个决定并不难,他是那种有性格,我做出了正确的选择。我们不会忘记过去的成就,但现在是一次改革,不管是体育上还是政策上,在经济上我们也获得了很多有价值的支持。我们会更加努力工作。”

关于球队,莫拉蒂说道:“我很高兴使用年轻球员,同时也使用那些创造了历史的人。我觉得信任本身就是一件美好的事情。这一年是重要的一年,我们以国际米兰的价值重建了球队,我感觉球队很强大。这是关键的一年,我们要重新成为主角。今天我来到这里是为了感谢我们的合作伙伴们,感谢他们也信任国际米兰。”

弗朗切斯科·托尔多宣布国际米兰足球学校第15年即将开始,同时展示了来自世界各地的200张图片。他说道,“国际米兰足球学校是独一无二的”。

最后是马尔科·法索内的讲话,他刚刚上任三个月,但这已经足够让他了解国际米兰了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 00:06 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 25 queries .