扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 幻樱
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011/12赛季后半程马竞新闻八卦专帖

[复制链接]
101#
发表于 2012-6-3 11:46:57 | 只看该作者
02/ 06/ 12
Atletico Madrid Under 17s beat Benfica 4-2 to make it to the World Club Cup Final

Barcelona will be their rival after they drew with Athletic (2-2) but went through on penalties

Atletico Madrid Under 17s made it to the final of the World Club Cup final after thrashing Benfica 2-4 in a game that hard the scoreboard working overtime.

Nacho put Atletico ahead after 20 minutes while Ivan, on 24, made it 2-0. Then out of nowhere, Benfica got back in to the game with Filipe scoring twice in six minutes (33 and 39) from the penalty spot levelling things up at the break.

Atletico reacted well after the interval thanks to a goal from Carlos in 46 with the killer goal coming 76 from Borja. Justice for Atletico Madrid who are having an excellent tournament.

The other semifinal had to be decided from the penalty spot as Barcelona & Athletic held each other at 2-2. Sunday will see the final between Barcelona and Atletico Madrid from 13:00 in the Estadio Alberto Ruiz in Colmenar Viejo.

u17
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 12:34:29 | 只看该作者
28/ 05/ 12
现任(我为神马要说现任= =)14号加比队副(据说低压锅当队长了)说:我竞正在变得越来越强大风中的风之子 发表于 2012-6-3 11:29

我实在是觉得这位现任14号同学比较悲催,有个前任在那抢风头,连球衣都卖得比他好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 12:35:08 | 只看该作者
25880830/ 05/ 12
从黑店免费签来的克里斯蒂安·罗德里格斯风中的风之子 发表于 2012-6-3 11:36

“免费”这个字眼大好~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:19:28 | 只看该作者
31/ 05/ 12
Emre complete’s move
Upon arrival he went for his medical at the FREMAP Clinic, Las Rozas

Emre Belözoglu, the new Atletico Madrid player, landed at Barajas Airport at 9:20 hours from Lisbon, where it is with his country, Turkey, in order to play a friendly on Saturday against Portugal.

The Turkish player passed a medical in FREMAP Clinic, Las Rozas then went to the Estadio Vicente Calderon to sign the contract that binds him to Atletico Madrid for the next two seasons. In the afternoon he will return to the concentration of his national side in Lisbon.

Emre attended the media just after he landed. He appeared with a red and white scarf around his neck and said "I am very happy to be here at Atletico Madrid, a great team. Hopefully next season the team will continue as the last did. I thank all who have made it possible to be here, the president, the coach and everyone involved. I am very happy to be at this club."

The Ottoman player said "I am very happy because it is very important for me to play in a league of high level like the Spanish league. I hope to have a good season and show a high level of football for my team and my fans. I have high expectations for the season."

As for his fellow countryman Arda Turan, Emre said: "Arda is my little brother. He is one of the top football players in recent years. Hopefully we can play together and we can close a good season with Atletico Madrid. "

In the medical the new Atletico player completed the circuit under Dr. Jose Maria Villalon, head of medical services of the club, accompanied the player in the tests that were performed under the supervision of Dr. Jesus Ottos, medical director of the circuit. The evidence consisted of medical consultation, collection of clinical history, physical examination, abdominal ultrasound and prostate cardiology clinic, analytical extraction, spirometry, audiometric air, and genetic study ophthalmology.

Dr. Villalon said at the conclusion of the study that the doctor had realised that "the player has reached its optimum level”.

For his part, Dr. Ottos, who led the study, said that "everything went well and the player is in perfect shape."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:22:04 | 只看该作者
02/ 06/ 12
Emre: "I will work very hard"

The Turkish international shares his first impressions as red and white

Emre spent Thursday in Madrid and got to know what will be his new home. The Turkish international first visited the Vicente Calderon stadium and there gave an interview to the club's website that reviews his feelings as a new Atleti player.

新童鞋表决心:我会非常努力工作的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:25:33 | 只看该作者
Gil Marín reportedly makes big promise to Simeone

According to Spanish radio station COPE, Gil Marín says he will not sell trio of stars

Rumours - Posted on May 30, 2012 by Martin Rosenow - 63 Comments

Antonio Ruiz of Spanish radio station COPE’s ‘El Partido de las 12′ programme, claimed late Tuesday evening that while in Colombia, Atlético owner and general director Miguel Ángel Gil Marín promised Rojiblanco boss Diego Simeone that he would not be selling our superstar trio of Falcao, Adrián and Arda.
Ruiz also reported former Colchonero José Manuel Jurado, who’s return to the Vicente Calderón has been heavily speculated about in recent days, may not be coming back after all because of Schalke’s asking price.
Meanwhile, AS ran with a report early Wednesday morning claiming Schalke have accepted Atleti’s €5 million offer for Jurado, with only a few minor details said to be in the process of being hammered out.
The Spanish paper also states Jurado is eager for the deal to be closed, hoping the agreement is finalised as soon as possible.
Finally, Ruiz believes Diego Costa will be sold as there are a number of offers coming into Atleti headquarters for the Brazilian, who still does not hold a European passport.

希尔马林承诺西蒙尼:花糕、神锋、图兰兰……这仨货不卖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:39:03 | 只看该作者
“免费”这个字眼大好~~~
幻樱 发表于 2012-6-3 12:35

据说埃姆雷和C.R.同学一样都是免费的
也就是迄今为止引进俩人一分钱没花

ps小声说,希望留住迭戈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:42:39 | 只看该作者
我实在是觉得这位现任14号同学比较悲催,有个前任在那抢风头,连球衣都卖得比他好
幻樱 发表于 2012-6-3 12:34

可能现任14号不在乎呢,貌似跟某人关系很好呢,进球后都冲过来抱他

ps这同学九年前世青赛(就是小马小牛的那届)小组赛进过我阿一个球,以至于那年参加mm版圣诞贺文活动时偶还让伊巴加萨、莱基挖坑害这小朋友来着,结果发错短信某人掉坑里了

那时候的小盆友,现在都成老将了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 2012-6-3 15:43:48 | 只看该作者
另:加比回来前14号是那个巴西帅哥,加比回来14号就还给他了
难道床单14号是个很重要的号码吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 2012-6-3 23:33:00 | 只看该作者

埃姆雷专访
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

111#
发表于 2012-6-3 23:37:35 | 只看该作者

床单的赛季总结
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2012-6-3 23:41:07 | 只看该作者

扔两个可能没贴过的年初的视频
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2012-6-3 23:42:05 | 只看该作者

继续扔
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2012-6-4 23:47:17 | 只看该作者
阿斯报郭嘉队采访

小马说:“没有压力就没有动力,身处这里的都是一些伟大球员,我们必须承担起应有责任,尤其是那些年长者。我们必须得在周六与厄瓜多尔的比赛中打出高水准,就像此前客场击败哥伦比亚队一样。我们都在期待着能在胜利者的姿态进入假期。”

此外马斯切拉诺还有表示,他认为很多阿根廷人都在上赛季做的不错,梅西、迪马里亚、伊瓜因皆随本队夺取重要锦标,而贝尔萨、西蒙尼这些阿根廷籍教练也都率队打出精彩足球,西蒙尼的马竞甚至还问鼎欧联杯冠军。

因此,他便很清楚的知道,如今很多阿根廷球迷希望,探戈军团能在未来重新成为足坛霸主。“这是一个属于阿根廷人美妙赛季,贝尔萨与西蒙尼均有着一个伟大的赛季,我能够感受到民众的期望,我们希望今后能力争做到最好。”(本文来源:网易体育 作者:热内)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2012-6-4 23:49:21 | 只看该作者
http://www.atleticofans.com/13701/filipe-looks-back-on-second-season-at-atletico/

费利佩回顾在马竞的第二个赛季

Filipe looks back on second season at AtléticoThe full back spoke of the pressures of playing at Atleti and of his goals for the future

General - Posted on June 4, 2012 by Martin Rosenow - 12 Comments

In the middle of Atlético’s tri-city friendly tour in Colombia, Rojiblanco left-back Filipe Luís took a break from all the action to sit down and have a chat with AS reporter Dani Hidalgo.
In the article, published in the Madrid-based Spanish paper on Monday, The Brazilian evaluated the past season from both a personal standpoint and from the team’s perspective.
The interview can be found in its originally published online format here.
After a transitional year, Filipe Luís has come back in a big way…
It’s not the first time it happens to me. In A Coruña something similar happened. I played a lot of matches in a row. I am more comfortable the more minutes I have piled up, and with more minutes my football improves. I had a difficult start at Atleti. I felt the weight of the [ankle] injury and I didn’t feel well physically. Plus, I arrived at a club where there is enormous pressure. I feel very well-adapted, but it’s harder to play at Atlético than another club in Spain.
Why?
Those that have passed through Atlético know how hard it is to play in the Calderón. One must always do well, it doesn’t matter if you play against [Real] Madrid, which is the most important clash, or against a Segunda B side. The pressure is immense. At Atlético you have to give your all or they’ll kill you.
Atlético have had a number of outgoing and incoming players in recent years…
All you have to do is take a look to see how few remain from the 2010 Europa League. They were a team that were champions and they were disassembled, but it was necessary. I came the following season and the atmosphere wasn’t the best one. But this year, the squad was put together well. If the majority of us are kept together, we’ll do more. The team deserve to play in the Champions League.
Were you surprised by Juanfran’s adaptation to right-back?
It happens with a lot of [players], such as Jordi Alba and me at [Deportivo]. Juanfran is hungry and has pushed to find a spot for himself there.
When you arrived at Atleti, you said it was to take a step forward in your career; do you feel you have achieved that?
Yes. Not only in what I am able to fight for with the club, but I have also improved in my way of thinking and watching football. I adapted to becoming professional with regard to endurance and pressure. I have become accustomed to that of being the worst when you have a bad day and being the best when you have a good one. I know that I can still continue to grow on this team. This club have already given me a Europa League title.
You had already gone to Neptuno after the 2010 Super Cup. What was the experience like after Bucharest?
The celebration was different, it was amazing. I believe a champion team is born to become one from the beginning. From the start we already noticed something strange. In La Liga we couldn’t score so many goals, but in Europa League the team steamrolled. Something was noticeable…the squad was determined to become the champions and that made things easier.
After the final, you didn’t celebrate at the hotel when everyone sang “The one who doesn’t jump is a Madridista“. Was that out of respect for the rival?
That day I suffered a huge blow after a challenge with Susaeta and I wasn’t in a good condition to be jumping. But yes, there’s no reason for us to remember anyone else [at that moment], we only have to think about ourselves because no one gave us anything.
It looks like it will be a summer of exits having not qualified for Champions League…
Last year we did not make it into Champions League and a very good squad was assembled. That some footballers left opened the door for others to come that improved the team. It’s complicated to get everyone to stay, but a winning squad always aims for more.
Was the Champions League berth lost when Sporting didn’t take points in Málaga?
We dropped points along the way, some unbelievable ones, and a lot of other teams did as well. Valencia have been the worst third place team in the history of La Liga. We didn’t make it into Champions because of our own mistakes. Next year we have to make it [at all costs]; this club deserve it.
Simeone will be there from the start [of next season]…
Simeone has transmitted a winning spirit to the team. Since he got here, I’ve been a winner. There are no more crap games. That’s over. The coach is a star, a winner. That’s what I most learned from him. This team can do so much more.
Atleti’s opponent in Monaco is set; what are your thoughts on Chelsea?
The winners of the Champions League are always tough. Chelsea have a great team and they know how to approach this. We’ll have a lot of time to study Chelsea and bring home that trophy that is so-important for us.
What are your dreams?
To play in Champions. It’s one of my pending goals.
How would you rate Filipe’s second season at Atleti?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

116#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-5 20:51:59 | 只看该作者
你后儿子这是在表扬某人吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2012-6-5 20:55:42 | 只看该作者
你后儿子这是在表扬某人吗?
幻樱 发表于 2012-6-5 20:51

是是是是是
我后儿子一直灰常推崇某人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:13:22 | 只看该作者
06/ 06/ 12
Asenjo extended his contract by three years

The Atletico goalkeeper signs until 2015/2016

Sergio Asenjo and Club Atlético de Madrid have reached an agreement to extend the contract by three years, after his current contract was due to end this summer. The extension means he’ll be at the club until the end of the 2015/2016 season.

The 22-year keeper from Palencia was very pleased with the agreement that will allow him to play for the Red and white for the next four seasons. "I'm happy to see that Atletico are still committed to me. Both parties are happy and eager to stay connected," he said.

Asenjo has long since left behind the right knee problems that had prevented him from playing. Now he’s just think about achieving further goals with Atletico. "It's been three complicated seasons, but football does these things. It's been a year and a half since my last injury and I’ve been able to show that I'm perfect," he said.

Jose Luis Perez Caminero, Director of Football at the Club, applauded the continuity of the goalkeeper. "I've known Sergio for years. He is young but has already lived a lot. Not easy to find a guy who’s 22 and has so much experience. This last season he has done a very good job with Courtois disputing the no.1 shirt after fully recovering from his injury. He is hungry to keep growing and we want him to do that here," he said.

替补门将阿森霍续约三年
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:23:40 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 拉普拉塔巫女 于 2012-6-16 18:29 编辑

05/ 06/ 12
The celebration of the UEFA Europa League from within
The Atletico Madrid Museum opened the "ATM INSIDER: CHAMPIONS” unpublished images of the final

Add as favorite
Print
Send

Fans of Club Atlético de Madrid already have the possibility to enjoy the video 'ATM INSIDER: CHAMPIONS', offering previously unseen footage of the celebration of the UEFA Europa League achieved by the club on the 9th of May.

The Atletico Madrid Museum at the Vicente Calderon released the video, a unique viedo which allows you to relive everything with the players on the pitch, in the changing room, at the hotel and back to Madrid for the climax at Neptune.
夺冠影像

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:26:48 | 只看该作者
08/ 06/ 12
Gabi signs for Atletico until 2015/2016

The youth extended his contract for another season with the club

Gabriel Fernandez Arenas and Atletico Madrid have reached an agreement to extend his contract for another year, until the end of the season 2015/2016. The midfielder has signed a four year.

The 28-year midfielder thanked the club for showing confidence in him going forward and said he will continue giving his all for their colors. "For me, playing at Atletico was always a dream. I’m proud that the club has bet on me for life. It is a happy day for me and my family," he said.

The Atletico captain joins Asenjo on the list of players who have extended their contracts since the end of the season, the season in which the team won the second UEFA Europa League. The footballer, who has played a significant amount of minutes this season. "The goal is to continue growing to give more joy to the club, which is the best in the world. For me it will always be," he said.

Jose Luis Perez Caminero, the Club Sporting Director, was very pleased with the continuity of the captain and for his contribution on and off the field. "Gabi has lived the club since his childhood with Atletico Madrid and has become a perfect example for the youth and a leader for those coming from outside the changing” he concluded.

偶们的14号加比同学续约至2016年
到时候33岁,算是在这里终老了吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

121#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:34:07 | 只看该作者
马竞在世界U17俱乐部杯决赛中2:1击败巴塞罗那获得冠军。成为该项赛事第二支夺冠的西班牙球队。皇马曾在2009年夺得冠军。

http://www.marca.com/2012/06/03/futbol/mas_futbol/1338730778.html

Tras ganar en la final al Barça (2-1)
El Atleti se proclama campeón del Mundialito sub 17
  • El Atlético de Madrid es el segundo equipo español que consigue inscribir su nombre en el palmarés del torneo

El Atlético de Madrid se ha proclamado campeón del Mundial sub-17 de clubes al imponerse por 2-1 al Barcelona en la final disputada en Colmenar Viejo (Madrid).
El Atlético de Madrid es el segundo equipo español que consigue inscribir su nombre en el palmarés del torneo, que ha cubierto su VIII edición, después de que el Real Madrid consiguiera la victoria final en 2009.
El estadio Alberto Ruiz de Colmenar Viejo ha sido testigo de un partido que ha estado disputado hasta los últimos minutos y en el que los rojiblancos han sido más contundentes de cara a la portería rival.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:36:39 | 只看该作者
Saul, Manquillo and Oliver Torres will play in the Under-19 UEFA European Cup in Estonia

Spain will face Greece, Portugal and Estonia in the first phase

The Atletico Madrid player Ñíguez Saul, Javi Manquillo and Oliver Torres have been called up to compete in the UEFA Under-19 UEFA European Cup with the national team. The players selected will be concentrated from 20 to 29 June at Soccer City in Las Rozas, to dispute the tournament in Tallinn (Estonia), from June 30 to July 15.

Spain are drawn in Group A and will face Greece on Tuesday July 3rd at 17:30 hours in the Haapsalu Stadium. In the second match on Friday, July 6, our team will play against Portugal at 20:00 hours in the Lillekula Stadium and to close the first phase on Monday, 9th they will come up against the host, Estonia, at 17:00 hours on the same stage of the second game.

Group B is made up of Serbia, France, England and Croatia. If Spain qualified for the semifinals, they will play in the Lillekula Stadium on Thursday 12 July, at either 16:45 pm or 20:00. The final will be played on Sunday 15th at 21:30 hours on the same stage as the semifinals.

The full list is made up of:

Athletic: Jonas & Kepa

Atlético de Madrid: Saúl, Manquillo & Oliver Torres

Barcelona: Gerard Deulofeu & Grimaldo

Betis: Delgado

Celta: Jonathan Castro

Deportivo: Insúa

Levante: Iván

Liverpool: Jesús

Málaga: Juanmi

Manchester City: Denis

Real Madrid: Jesé, Derik & Raúl de Tomás

Sevilla: Campaña

Valencia: Alcácer, Bernat & Salva

Villarreal: Ortolá
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:37:56 | 只看该作者
14/ 06/ 12
Carlos, Diego and Antonio, Atletico Madrid Cadet, called up for the Spanish Under 15s team

Spain will play the Mexican Nations Cup against the United States, Colombia and Costa Rica

Atletico Madrid's Cadet players Carlos Marín, Diego Altamirano & Antonio Montoro have been called up by the Under-15 National team to play in the 1st Mexican Nations Cup to be held from the 18th to 24th of June in Mexico City.

The players willtrain on the 14th and 15th of June at Soccer City in Las Rozas. Then, the group will travel to Mexico at 00:35 am on the 16th to play the first phase matches against the United States on Monday the 18th at 12:00 pm on Tuesday 19th vs Colombia also at 12:00 hours and on Wednesday the 20th against Costa Rica at the same time. If Spain qualify the will play the semifinals on Friday the 22nd, while the final is scheduled for Sunday the 24th.

The full squad list is:

Albacete: José Luis Zalazar

Athletic: Asier Villalibre

Atlético de Madrid: Carlos Marín, Diego Altamirano & Antonio Montoro

Barcelona: Julio J. Pleguezuelo, Juan Manuel García, Ferrán Sarsanedas, Sergi Canos & Julen Arellano

Espanyol: Pablo Maffeo & Aarón Martín

Sporting de Gijón: Jorge Mere & Alvaro Fidalgo

Real Madrid: Rubén Ualaloca & Alvaro Rivero

Valencia: Pedro Chirivella

Villarreal: Arnau Vega, Madger Antonio Gomes & Aleix García

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:43:48 | 只看该作者

插个u17的图
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2012-6-16 18:46:12 | 只看该作者

花糕结总结
有教练
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 07:35 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .