扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 6704|回复: 71
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[757突破纪念]追上你了!大叔~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-9-21 11:59:09 | 显示全部楼层 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Zanetti 757: Inter's recordman overtakes Bergomi Tuesday, 20 September 2011 22:44:10 http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37567&L=en MILAN - Javier Zanetti now holds the record for most appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, 757: by taking to the pitch against Novara, the captain has surpassed Giuseppe Bergomi. inter.it offers you all of Zanetti's numbers with the Nerazzurri, whose captain he became on 29 August 1999 (Inter 3-0 Verona): - 65,656 total minutes played - 46,967 minutes in Serie A - 15,872 minutes under Roberto Mancini, the coach he played for the most - 12,194 minutes in Europe - 5,280 minutes in the Coppa Italia - 757 total appearances - 689 full games played - 539 Serie A appearances - 189 appearances under Roberto Mancini - 141 appearances in Europe - 64 appearances in the Coppa Italia - 51 bookings - 34 times he has been substituted - 33 times he has come on as a substitute - 21 goals - 16 coaches in Italy - 16 trophies won - 15 trophies won wearing the captain's armband - 12 decisive goals - 12 goals in Serie A - 6 goals scored for Roy Hodgson, the coach with whom he scored the most - 5 goals in Europe - 3 goals in the Coppa Italia - 1 goal in the Club World Cup - 1 sending off (Coppa Italia, Inter 0-2 Parma, 17 February 1999) Press Office 萨内蒂757场:纪录男超越贝尔戈米 9月20日米兰消息 - 哈维尔·萨内蒂如今成为国际米兰出场纪录第一人:对诺瓦拉的比赛是他第757次身穿国际米兰球衣上场,超过了朱塞佩·贝尔戈米。从1999年8月29日3比0胜维罗纳开始,萨内蒂一直佩戴着国际米兰队长袖标,以下是他在蓝黑军团的各项数据: 总出场时间:65566分钟 意甲出场时间:46877分钟 曼奇尼时代出场时间:15872分钟,曼奇尼是执教萨内蒂时间最长的教练 欧战出场时间:12194分钟 意大利杯出场时间:5280分钟 总出场:757次 打满全场:688次 意甲出场:539次 曼奇尼时代出场:189次 欧战出场:141次 意大利杯出场:64次 黄牌:51张 被换下:34次 被换上:33次 进球:21个 历任教练:16个 奖杯:16个 队长身份所获奖杯:15个 决定性进球:12个 意甲进球:12个 霍奇森时代进球:6个,霍奇森是见证萨内蒂进球最多的教练 欧战进球:5个 意大利杯进球:3个 世俱杯进球:1个 唯一一次被罚下:1999年2月17日意大利杯,国际米兰0-2帕尔马 意文地址:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=54272&L=it&IDINI=54275
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 12:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
I WAS THERE
Susanna Wermelinger

I've been extraordinarily lucky in life, working where millions of fans would love to work. At Inter. So I was there, totting up Javier Aldemar Zanetti's 757 appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, counting them not only on the pitch but multiplying them by the number of days he has grafted to achieve this result. I even worked it out: 5,974 days, 71,688 hours of running, striving, taking pride in it all - all for Inter. I've just left him the hours of sleep, which he gets if everything goes well. It was 13 May 1995 when we announced the signing of Javier Zanetti, a promising Argentinian youngster unknown to most people.I was there when we presented him to the press at the Terrazza Martini in Milan - he was turned out in an immaculate light suit. That was the year Inter had their pre-season training camp in Cavalese at a hotel called La Roccia (The Rock). Looking back it almost seems prophetic, as that is what he has become. Along he came with his boot bag, no fanfare, no Italian. He only spoke Spanish. He was impeccably groomed, and not a hair has fallen out of place since. At the San Siro, in the early days, you could hear cries of "come on, pass the ball." As everyone knows, Interisti can be a difficult bunch to please, and he's always had that urge to try and run the length of the pitch. I was there as he grew and developed into a mainstay of the side. At the beginning he had a girlfriend, Paula, and then he married her.

At a time when the footballer-showgirl match-up was becoming increasingly commonplace, he held on tight to his girl next door. As on the pitch, he knows what he wants. One club and one woman. I was there when he donned the captain's armband for the first time. I was there at all the interviews when he replied calmly, whatever the question. He has never given the press a headline to write: he has always done everything with a sense of proportion and balance. And he has never shied away from problems. He's a highlander who's been through it all: Ceccarini, De Santis and the others, the pain of defeat, the paean of victory. I was there at the end of the holidays when he returned to Inter not an ounce heavier than when he left. Paula once took him to the desert and he ran up and down the dunes with his rucksack to keep himself fit. We were all there when they wanted a child, we hugged him when he became a dad. We watched his kids run around on the pitch after our successes. We all grew as that promising Argentinian youngster turned into a man; we have grown up with him. We cried with him when Giacinto passed away and we cried with him once more - tears of joy - in Madrid. We have eaten his asado, we have watched him put an arm around countless new team-mates, and in the end we came to the conclusion that the extraordinary thing about him is his absolute normality.

Susanna Wermelinger 女士是蓝黑官网的新闻主管。这是她为小将757场记录专辑专门做的贺词。
也谢谢其它筹备这个活动的工作人员用心。

这个应该不会有官方中文版,稍后来翻译。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 12:58:01 | 显示全部楼层
官网无视坑爹的对弱队失利,给力的纪念专辑~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
Zanetti 757: "Mr Loyalty"
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 23:41:20
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37566&L=en

MILAN – He joined Inter in 1995, became club captain on 22 August 1999 for Inter 3-0 Verona and has now made more appearances than any other Nerazzurri player in history: 757. Zanetti is all this and much more. His marvellous story is told in a digital photo album, "Mr Loyalty", which is freely available to the public.

We've selected over 100 photos from the F.C. Internazionale archive – pictures that portray not only the player and the champion but the man as well. In the Javier's Games section, you'll find the best images of him on the pitch. Behind the Scenes shows Zanetti in his home life, revealing that he is extraordinary in his absolute normality. Many of these pictures were taken by his wife Paula, a photographer. Then there are images of the captain with his team-mates in pre-season and on other occasions away from the pitch. Finally there are the team photo shoots with the faces and names of all the players and staff in the 16 Inters Zanetti has been a part of.

Mr Loyalty tells the story of how that fresh-faced youngster, pictured arriving at the airport in the first photo, went on to stand on top of the world.

To take a journey through Javier's long Nerazzurri career, just click on the "757, Mister Loyalty" banner at the top of the home page.

Press Office

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-23 22:17 编辑

Zanetti 757: Hodgson, "His record is no surprise"
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 23:42:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37559&L=en

I'm glad to have this opportunity to congratulate Javier on his record, overtaking Beppe Bergomi's appearances at Inter, and I consider myself lucky to have worked with these two Nerazzurri legends.

Javier and I joined the club in the same year, 1995, and what immediately struck me about him was his professionalism, his desire to learn and adapt to a new type of football, his total commitment and his focus on the targets he wanted to achieve. So it comes as no surprise to me that he has now made a record number of appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, and the good news for Inter is that at the current rate he shows no signs of slowing down.

So once again, congratulations Javier on this thoroughly deserved honour and I wish you all the best for your future games.

Roy Hodgson

P.S. Remember that Stanley Matthews played his last game in English football at the age of 49! Good luck.

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Hodgson, il record non è una sorpresa
Martedì, 20 Settembre 2011 23:42:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=54259&L=it

Sono felice di avere l'occasione di congratularmi con Javier per il suo record, con cui supera le presenze di Beppe Bergomi all'Inter, e mi considero fortunato per aver lavorato con due simili leggende nerazzurre.

Javier ed io siamo arrivati in Società nello stesso anno, il 1995, e sono rimasto subito colpito dalla sua professionalità, dalla sua voglia di imparare e di adattarsi a un calcio nuovo, dalla sua totale dedizione e dalla sua concentrazione sugli obiettivi da raggiungere. Per cui, non sono sorpreso dal fatto che abbia raggiunto il record di presenze in nerazzurro e la buona notizia per l'Inter è che il suo percorso attuale non dà segni di cedimento.

Ancora una volta, infinite congratulazioni, Javier, per un onore meritatissimo e tutto il meglio per le partite future.

Roy Hodgson

P.S.: Ricordati che Stanley Matthews ha giocato la sua ultima partita nella English League a 49 anni! In bocca al lupo

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:霍奇森,“他的纪录不惊奇”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154770.html

我很高兴有机会祝贺萨内蒂的纪录,他超越了贝尔戈米在国际米兰的出场数,我有幸执教过这两位蓝黑传奇球员。
哈维尔和我都在1995年加入国际米兰,我立刻注意到他的职业素养、学习适应新足球风格的意愿、全身心的奉献和对目标的专注。在我看来,他创造国际米兰出场纪录不奇怪,而且现在他的状态一点儿也没有下滑的迹象。
再一次祝贺哈维尔,他完全配得上这一荣誉,祝他万事如意。
罗伊·霍奇森
P.S.别忘了斯坦利·马修斯49岁才退役!好运。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:06:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-23 22:19 编辑

Zanetti 757: Simoni's letter to a born captain

Dearest Javier,

So much has been said about you already that it's difficult to find something original to say. I met you when you were little more than a boy but even then it was easy to see your qualities – not just as a player but as a person. We spent a wonderful year and a half together, because that was a fantastic group. A group of people with values similar to your own, with the likes of Diego (Simeone), Beppe (Bergomi) and all the others. Captains on and off the pitch. You were young but it was clear you were following the example of the right people; you were young but you possessed bags of personality and an immense desire to knuckle down and learn. Then you became an even better footballer; you became a man, a husband, a father; you became the symbol of the team - and not just any team. Today we celebrate with you the record of a player who has turned out for Inter more times than anyone else, and I can say in all honesty that for me you are the real Phenomenon of football. Because keeping it up on the pitch for years, season after season, always putting in the utmost effort as you do, is phenomenal indeed. You are a model for everyone involved in the game and for those who watch from the outside. And what I love about you is that you're still the same person you were then, despite the fame, the Scudetti, the cups, the money, the praise. All wonderful things that can make a man's head turn. But not yours.

An affectionate hug – and you know how sincere it is.

Gigi Simoni

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Simoni, lettera a un capitano nato

Carissimo Javier,

su di te è stato scritto e detto tutto e di più. Per questo, diventa difficile trovare qualcosa di originale da dire sul tuo conto. Io ti ho conosciuto quando eri poco più di un ragazzino, ma già allora era facile intuire le tue qualità, non soltanto professionali, ma anche umane. Insieme abbiamo passato un anno e mezzo bellissimo, perchè quello era veramente un bel gruppo. Un gruppo fatto di persone di valore come te, come Diego (Simeone), come Beppe (Bergomi) e come tutti gli altri. Capitani fuori e dentro il campo. Tu eri giovane, ma era chiaro che ti ispiravi alle persone giuste, eri giovane, ma avevi personalità da vendere e avevi tanto voglia di sacrificarti e di imparare. Poi sei diventato un calciatore sempre più importante, sei diventato uomo, marito, padre, sei diventato il simbolo di una squadra e non di una squadra qualunque. Oggi festeggiamo con te il record del giocatore che ha disputato il maggior numero di partite nell'Inter e io ti dico con il cuore che per me il vero Fenomeno del calcio sei tu. Perchè giocare da anni, stagione dopo stagione, garantendo sempre il massimo rendimento come hai fatto tu, è da veri fenomeni. Sei un esempio per chi sta nel mondo del calcio e per coloro che guardano da fuori. E poi, ti voglio bene perchè sei rimasto la persona che eri, malgrado la notorietà, gli scudetti, le Coppe, i guadagni, gli elogi. Tutte cose bellissime, ma che possono far girar la testa. Non la tua.

Ti abbraccio con affetto, tu sai quanto sincero

Gigi Simoni

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:西蒙尼给队长的信
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154771.html

亲爱的哈维尔,
对你的赞誉已经有那么多,我很难再找到原创的话。我见到你时,你还年轻,但那时就可以明显看出你的能力——不只是球员,而是作为一个人。我们共度了美妙的一年半,那是一支极好的团队。很多人与你有着相似的优点,比如迭戈·西蒙尼、贝尔戈米和其他人。他们是场上和场下的队长。你当时虽然年轻,但有着正确的榜样,你品行端正,非常愿意学习。你的球技越来越好,你成为一个男人、丈夫、父亲;你成为这支球队的象征——不是其他球队。今天我们祝贺你创造国际米兰出场数纪录,我真心认为你是足球界真正的现象。这么多年来保持一贯的刻苦,的确是一个现象。你是场内场外所有人的榜样。我最高兴的是你与当年相比没有变化,尽管有了更多的名气、奖杯、金钱、赞誉。这些东西都可能使一个人产生变化,但不包括你。
热情的拥抱——你知道我有多么真诚。
吉吉·西蒙尼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:17 编辑

Zanetti 757: Cuper, "He's the best"

Javier Zanetti is one of the best professionals I have ever coached.

He is utterly dedicated, honest, hard-working and a responsible individual. A professional at the service of the team, and I'm not talking about him as a player but as a professional within the group. A great captain who has always put the team's best interests first – never has he acted out of selfishness. His greatest virtue is his extraordinary, transparent humility, so he deserves every honour he gets. From where I am, not so very far away, this is my humble tribute to him: I will always remember him as the best.

Héctor Cúper

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Cuper, è lui il migliore

Javier Zanetti è stato uno dei migliori professionisti che ho mai avuto. Per la sua totale dedizione, la sua onestà, la sua capacità di sacrificio, la sua responsabilità. Un professionista al servizio della squadra e non parlo di lui come giocatore, ma come professionista all'interno del gruppo. Un grande capitano che sempre ha messo al primo posto quello che era meglio per il gruppo, non ho mai assistito a un solo atto d'egoismo. E il primo dei suoi pregi sta in quella sua straordinaria e trasparente umiltà, per questo merita tutti gli onori, dalla distanza che ci separa e non è molta, il mio umile omaggio è in queste parole, lo ricorderò sempre come il MIGLIORE.

Héctor Cúper

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:库珀,“他是最好的”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154772.html

哈维尔·萨内蒂是我执教过的最好的职业球员之一。
他是个全情奉献、忠诚、勤勉和有责任心的人。一个为球队服务的职业球员,我不只是谈一个球员,而是从球队的角度来说。一个伟大的队长,总是把球队的利益放在第一位,他从未表现出丝毫的自私。非比寻常的谦逊性格是他最好的美德。我也要谦逊地向他致敬:我将永远把他当作最好的来铭记。

赫克托·库珀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:16 编辑

Zanetti 757: Mancini, "An upstanding individual"

I had the chance to play against Pupi as a player and he made a great impression because, though young and in a foreign country, he played with such intensity and quality.

Later I had the good fortune to coach him at Inter and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that every coach in the world would love to have a player like him, because of the professionalism and the quality he takes with him onto the pitch and because, apart from in goal (maybe), he can play in any position.

He is also an extremely upstanding individual, something that never goes amiss.

I'm delighted that he's achieved this record, and what's more at a big club such as Inter, especially because it means overtaking Bergomi, another Inter symbol. Very many congratulations Pupi and just keep going.

Yours affectionately,
Roberto Mancini

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Mancini, un campione perbene

Ho avuto la possibilità di affrontare Pupi da giocatore ed ebbi una grande impressione perchè, nonostante fosse giovane e in un Paese che non era il suo, giocava con grande intensità e qualità.

Poi ho avuto la fortuna di allenarlo all'Inter e posso dire con assoluta certezza che ogni allenatore vorrebbe avere un giocatore come lui, per la professionalità e per la qualità che mette in campo e perchè tranne il portiere (forse) può fare tutti i ruoli.

È una persona molto perbene e questo non guasta.

Mi fa molto piacere per il suo record, che poi ottiene in un club importante come l'Inter, e soprattutto perche supererà un simbolo nerazzurro come Bergomi. Tanti complimenti Pupi e continua così.

Con affetto
Roberto Mancini

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:曼奇尼,“一个正直的人”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154773.html

我有机会在球员时代与萨内蒂同场竞技,给我留下深刻印象。虽然是个年轻的外国人,他的球技非常突出。
后来我有幸在国际米兰执教他,我可以毫不犹豫地说,世界上所有教练都希望有萨内蒂这样的球员,因为他完美的职业精神和能力。或许除了门将之外,他能够踢任何位置。
他也是一个极其正直的人,毫无瑕疵。
我很高兴他实现了这一纪录,而且是在国际米兰这样伟大的俱乐部,超越了另一位传奇贝尔戈米。衷心祝贺萨内蒂,继续前进吧。

你亲爱的罗伯托·曼奇尼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:11 编辑

Zanetti 757: Mourinho, the man and the champion

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.

After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.

Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

José Mourinho

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Mourinho, l’uomo e il campione

Zanetti per me significa la gioia di vivere, la gioia di fare del calcio il proprio lavoro, ogni mattina, è il sorriso, è la forza di vivere, è la passione di allenarsi, è la felicità di tutti quanti lavorano insieme a lui. Javier Zanetti per me è tutto questo, e un uomo che ho il piacere di sentire amico per sempre.

Dopo tutto questo, e solo molto dopo, arriva il calciatore, e non sarò io, che sono stato il suo allenatore solo per due anni nella sua incredibile carriera, a parlare di un uomo che ha scritto la sua storia ed è una storia bellissima. Io dico solo grazie di tutto, grazie di avermi dato un piccolo spazio nella tua storia... a me resta un abbraccio, in mezzo al Santiago Bernabeu, un abbraccio che non sarà l'ultimo, ma è stato sicuramente il più bello dei nostri due anni insieme.
Può essere che un giorno qualcuno batta il record di Javier, ma di Zanetti ce n'è soltanto uno.

José Mourinho

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:穆里尼奥,伟大的人,伟大的冠军
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154774.html

对我来说,萨内蒂代表着生活的快乐,每天早上把足球工作当做快乐。他是笑容,是生活的力量,是训练的热情,让周围的每个人振奋。对我来说,哈维尔·萨内蒂代表着这一切,我很愿意把他当做永远的朋友。
在此之后才是作为球员的价值,虽然在他不可思议的生涯中我只执教过两年,不该由我来谈论一个书写了历史的人——那是多么华彩的篇章啊。我能说的是感谢你的一切,感谢你让我在你的故事中占有小小的一席之地。我最珍视的是与你在伯纳乌球场中央的拥抱,这不会是最后一次,但肯定是我们两年共事期间最深情的一次。
或许今后有人会打破萨内蒂的纪录,但永远只有一个萨内蒂。

何塞·穆里尼奥
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:17:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:09 编辑

Zanetti 757: Leonardo, "It's not about numbers"

Well done, Pupi! The captain has set yet another record, while making it look like something ordinary. For anybody else it would be talked about as an extraordinary feat, but in his case it's just the natural consequence of a career that he has built through solid hard work. How can you talk about the captain without overdoing the praise? And yet numbers alone can't explain what he represents for Inter and the world of football. When I was asked to write a message for the captain, I struggled to find the words. What immediately came to mind was the Foundation that Pupi set up with Paula and I do think that is where you can see a side of Javier that is less well known, yet it's what makes him the Captain. But too many words would be pointless. So just thank you, Pupi!

Leonardo

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Leonardo, non è un fatto di numeri

Grande Pupi! Il capitano raggiunge l'ennesimo record, e riesce a farla sembrare una cosa normale. Per chiunque altro si parlerebbe di impresa, ma trattandosi di lui è semplicemente la conseguenza di una carriera costruita lavorando moltissimo. Come si fa a parlare del capitano senza cadere nella retorica? I numeri però non bastano a spiegare cosa rappresenta per l'Inter e per tutto il mondo del calcio. Quando mi è stato chiesto un pensiero su di lui, ho faticato a trovare le parole. Mi è venuta subito in mente la Fondazione Pupi che ha costruito con Paula e sì, credo che proprio lì si possa intravedere il lato di Javier che si conosce meno, ma che lo fa essere il Capitano. E allora non servono troppe parole, semplicemente: grazie Pupi!

Leonardo

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:莱昂纳多,“不仅是数字”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154776.html

干得好,Pupi!队长创造了又一个纪录,他已经对此习以为常了。其他人可能会为此大张旗鼓,但萨内蒂只把这当作职业生涯的自然结果,这是他日复一日努力工作的成就。我们怎能不夸赞这样的队长?仅靠数字不能诠释他为国际米兰和世界足球起到了怎样的象征意义。当我得知要为队长写一段贺辞时,我很难找到词汇。我首先想到的是他与葆拉建立的基金会,从中可以看到哈维尔不为人熟知的一面,让他成为队长的品格。不用再多说什么,感谢你,Pupi!

莱昂纳多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:22:01 | 显示全部楼层

The journey begins
The Nerazzurri world awaits this young lad, step by step, handshake after handshake. Here's Zanetti as he arrives at the airport in Milan, with just a few things in his bag but a lot in his heart. As Inter will soon find out.

Genesis of a captain
5 June 1995, his presentation: Zanetti has yet to become Zanetti. At the Terrazza Martini in the centre of Milan that day, all the attention is on Sebastian Rambert. But the future of Inter is standing right there, on the right of Facchetti, on whom Javier places a timid hand. One Nerazzurri symbol to another.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:24:45 | 显示全部楼层

REMEMBER STANLEY MATTHEWS, JAVI
Roy Hodgson
I'm glad to have this opportunity to congratulate Javier on his record, overtaking Beppe Bergomi's appearances at Inter, and I consider myself lucky to have worked with these two Nerazzurri legends.
Javier and I joined the club in the same year, 1995, and what immediately struck me about him was his professionalism, his desire to learn and adapt to a new type of football, his total commitment and his focus on the targets he wanted to achieve. So it comes as no surprise to me that he has now made a record number of appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, and the good news for Inter is that at the current rate he shows no signs of slowing down.
So once again, congratulations Javier on this thoroughly deserved honour and I wish you all the best for your future games.
P.S. Remember that Stanley Matthews played his last game in English football at the age of 49! Good luck.

Then as now
It was 27 August 1995 when he pulled on an Inter shirt and stepped onto the turf at the Meazza for the first time. It has been his home ever since.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:59:03 | 显示全部楼层

LETTER TO A BORN CAPTAIN
Gigi Simoni
Dearest Javier,
So much has been said about you already that it's difficult to find something original to say. I met you when you were little more than a boy but even then it was easy to see your qualities – not just as a player but as a person. We spent a wonderful year and a half together, because that was a fantastic group. A group of people with values similar to your own, with the likes of Diego (Simeone), Beppe (Bergomi) and all the others. Captains on and off the pitch. You were young but it was clear you were following the example of the right people; you were young but you possessed bags of personality and an immense desire to knuckle down and learn. Then you became an even better footballer; you became a man, a husband, a father; you became the symbol of the team - and not just any team. Today we celebrate with you the record of a player who has turned out for Inter more times than anyone else, and I can say in all honesty that for me you are the real Phenomenon of football. Because keeping it up on the pitch for years, season after season, always putting in the utmost effort as you do, is phenomenal indeed. You are a model for everyone involved in the game and for those who watch from the outside. And what I love about you is that you're still the same person you were then, despite the fame, the Scudetti, the cups, the money, the praise. All wonderful things that can make a man's head turn. But not yours.
An affectionate hug – and you know how sincere it is.

Not just any goal
It's 6 May 1998. Zanetti – yet to become the Captain – scores in the UEFA Cup final at the Parc des Princes. And explodes with joy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 14:05:01 | 显示全部楼层

First love
Zanetti kisses the first trophy of his long love story with Inter. Behind him is a Nerazzurri giant whose footsteps he would follow.

Applause to the future
The smile of a boyish Javier, the UEFA Cup raised to the Paris sky in the hands of his team-mates. Uncontainable joy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 14:07:14 | 显示全部楼层

Last gasp
29 November 1998, Zanetti scores the winning goal against Salernitana in the final minute of stoppage time. With him are Galante, Pagliuca, Bergomi, Ze Elias and Fresi.

Derby time
14 March 1999. Zanetti nets Inter's equaliser minutes from the end - yet another demonstration of the boy's gritty determination. Here he is congratulated by West and Zamorano.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-23 22:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
叹气,本来打算利用周末把官网这个百图纪念集更完,不知道电脑抽神马疯,官网那个页面开不了了。
等下周上班时又空的时候再说吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-24 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
哎呀呀~上面这个贺词充满了怨气啊。
要爱要爱~LALAAAAAAAAA~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 12:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
各种合影……

这两个夫妇难道是大拿的岳父母??
紫 发表于 2011-10-1 00:29

是的,官网图片下的文字有介绍~
那个我主要是想对大米坎比傻塞托叔一起合影那张吐个槽:你们已经把娃都带来炫耀了么混蛋啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 12:38:26 | 显示全部楼层
官网757这个专题还在,可是我每次进去都打不开:(
紫 发表于 2011-9-28 23:57

我也是。
片都保存下来了,就等他恢复后拿到文字说明开始更新。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 12:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
Zanetti 757: festa alla "Terrazza Martini"
Mercoledì, 28 Settembre 2011 18:56:02   
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=54453&L=it&IDINI=54459

MILANO - F.C. Internazionale in festa alla "Terrazza Martini" di Milano per il suo Capitano. Una festa in famiglia e, siccome si parla di Javier Zanetti, recordman assoluto di presenze nella storia del club - 757 volte in campo il 20 settembre 2011 - la famiglia non è solo la moglie Paula e i piccoli Sol e Nacho: è tutto il mondo nerazzurro.
Il presidente Massimo Moratti ha scelto per il cocktail privato in programma questa sera lo stesso luogo dove, sedici anni fa, si era svolta la presentazione ufficiale di Javier Zanetti. Fra gli invitati il Consiglio d'Amministrazione, Beppe Bergomi che con le sue 756 presenze era il 'primatista' precedente, gli amici più cari, Marco Materazzi, Juan Valentin Angelillo (lo 'scopritore' del recordman), i dirigenti di oggi, ma anche chi c'era in quel luglio 1995 che ha segnato l'arrivo in Italia di un giovanotto argentino ai più allora sconosciuto: Sandro Mazzola, Luis Suarez, Mario Corso, Gianmaria Visconti di Modrone.

Tutto in collaborazione con Volvo Italia, top sponsor di F.C. Internazionale, che nell'occasione ha voluto rafforzare ancora di più il suo rapporto storico con il club dopo essere entrata a far parte della famiglia per la stagione del Centenario.

Particolare il dono scelto da Massimo Moratti per il suo Capitano: incorniciato d'argento, è il primo documento ufficiale che sancisce l'autorizzazione della FIGC al tesseramento di Javier Aldemar Zanetti. Era il 18 luglio 1995.

Ufficio Stampa

Zanetti 757: party at Terrazza Martini
Wednesday, 28 September 2011 18:54:34
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37686&L=en

MILAN – F.C. Internazionale are at the Terrazza Martini in Milan in celebration of their Captain. A family get-together and, since we're talking about Javier Zanetti, the man who has made more appearances than anyone else in the club's history (his 757th came on 20 September 2011), the family is not just his wife Paula and their kids Sol and Nacho – it's the whole Nerazzurri family.

The location chosen by president Massimo Moratti for this evening's private cocktail party is the place where Javier Zanetti was officially presented as a Nerazzurri player 16 years ago. Among the guests present are the board of directors, Beppe Bergomi (whose record of 756 games Zanetti broke), his best friends, Marco Materazzi, Juan Valentin Angelillo (who unearthed our record-man), the club's current directors and also those who were here in July 1995, when that young Argentine unknown to most people arrived in Italy: Sandro Mazzola, Luis Suarez, Mario Corso and Giammaria Visconti di Modrone.

Everything has been organised in collaboration with F.C. Internazionale top sponsor Volvo Italia, who wished to further strengthen their ties with the club after joining the family in the Nerazzurri's centenary year.

Massimo Moratti chose an original gift for his Captain: cased in a silver frame, the first official document with the FIGC's authorisation for Javier Aldemar Zanetti's contract. Dated 18 July 1995.

Press Office

萨内蒂757场庆祝派对

9月28日米兰消息 - 国际米兰在米兰的马蒂尼咖啡厅为队长举行庆祝派对。9月20日,萨内蒂第757次代表蓝黑军团出场,创造了历史新纪录,除了妻子葆拉、孩子索尔和纳乔,还有整个蓝黑大家庭参加派对。

马西莫·莫拉蒂主席选择了这个特别的派对地点,晚上举行鸡尾酒派对。这是16年前萨内蒂加盟国际米兰正式亮相的地方。来宾包括董事会成员、贝尔戈米(他的756场纪录被萨内蒂打破)、最好的朋友们、马特拉齐、安杰利洛(发掘萨内蒂的人),1995年7月见证萨内蒂来到国际米兰的人:桑德罗·马佐拉、路易斯·苏亚雷斯、马里奥·科尔索和贾马里亚·维斯孔蒂·迪·莫德罗内。

国际米兰顶级赞助商沃尔沃组织了这次活动,他们希望与蓝黑大家庭加深联系。莫拉蒂把一件珍贵的礼物送给队长:1995年7月18日意大利足协认证哈维尔·阿尔德马尔·萨内蒂首份合同的官方文件。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 13:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
Live Zanetti 757: le parole di Claudio Ranieri
Mercoledì, 28 Settembre 2011 19:03:36

MILANO -"Faccio tanti complimenti a Zanetti, per quello che ha fatto e per quello che farà". A parlare è Claudio Ranieri al suo arrivo alla "Terrazza Martini", dove stasera si festeggia il traguardo delle 757 presenze raggiunto dal capitano nerazzurro lo scorso 20 settembre. "Solo un grande professionista, che si allena con serietà e impegno ogni giorno, può arrivare a simili traguardi", conclude l'allenatore dell'Inter. Per festeggiare Zanetti, arriva anche Sandro Mazzola.

Live, Zanetti 757: Claudio Ranieri's words
Wednesday, 28 September 2011 19:33:09   

MILAN - "I want to congratulate Zanetti for everything he has achieved and everything he has to yet to achieve." Claudio Ranieri was speaking as he arrived at Terrazza Martini, where a party is being held this evening in celebration of the Nerazzurri captain's record-breaking 757th appearance for the club on 20 September. "Only an amazing professional, someone who trains with utter dedication every day, is capable of reaching certain milestones," added the Inter coach.

Press Office

拉涅利:祝贺萨内蒂757场

9月28日米兰消息 - “我要祝贺萨内蒂所取得的一切成就,祝贺他实现今后的一切目标。”在马蒂尼咖啡厅为萨内蒂757场举行的庆祝派对上,拉涅利说。“只有像他一样每天全身心投入训练、令人惊叹的职业球员才能达到这样的里程碑。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 13:41:08 | 显示全部楼层
Live Zanetti 757, Moratti: "Lui è il futuro"
Mercoledì, 28 Settembre 2011 19:15:48

MILANO -"La fotografia di Zanetti è quella di ieri sera a Mosca. Per me è stato il migliore in campo. Soprattutto nel primo tempo ha dimostrato, a 38 anni, non solo che è sempre un giocatore valido, ma addirittura indispensabile per qualsiasi squadra". Parole di orgoglio per il capitano della sua Inter sono quelle del presidente Massimo Moratti, che all'arrivo alla "Terrazza Martini" descrive quello che Javier Zanetti è diventato per il club nerazzurro. "Fa ancora la differenza - conclude il presidente -, in campo e come uomo. Lui è il futuro dell'Inter. Come dirigente? No, in campo perché giocherà ancora tanto". Alla Terrazza Martini, arrivati anche tutti i membri del Cda nerazzurro, Cristian Chivu e signora, Luca Castellazzi, Andrea Poli e lo staff tecnico.

Ufficio Stampa

Live, Zanetti 757, Moratti: "He's the future"
Wednesday, 28 September 2011 19:44:38

MILAN - "The true picture of Zanetti is the one we saw in Moscow last night. If you ask me, he was the best player on the pitch. Especially in the first half, he showed that at the age of 38 he's not only still a great player, he's indispensable for any team." Words tinged with pride, uttered by Massimo Moratti about his captain as he arrived at Terrazza Martini. The president went on to describe what Javier Zanetti has come to mean to the club: "He still makes huge difference, on the field and as a man. He is the future of Inter. As a club director? No, on the pitch because he'll play for a long time yet." All the F.C. Internazionale board members, Mr and Mrs Chivu, Luca Castellazzi, Andrea Poli and the coaching staff have arrived at Terrazza Martini.

Press Office

莫拉蒂:萨内蒂是未来

9月28日米兰消息 - “真正的萨内蒂是我们昨晚在莫斯科看到的。如果问我的话,我会说他是场上最佳。特别是上半时,38岁的他不仅是个伟大球员,他对任何球队都是不可或缺的。”马西莫·莫拉蒂主席来到马蒂尼咖啡厅,骄傲地称赞队长。主席继续描述萨内蒂对俱乐部的意义:“他仍然能带来巨大变化,作为球员,作为一个人。他是国际米兰的未来。担任俱乐部官员?不,是球场上,因为他还能踢很长时间。”国际米兰董事会全体成员、齐沃夫妇、卡斯特拉齐、波利和教练们都来到了马蒂尼咖啡厅。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 13:44:21 | 显示全部楼层
Live Zanetti 757: le parole del Capitano
Mercoledì, 28 Settembre 2011 19:59:11   

MILANO - "Per me restare all'Inter con altri incarichi sarebbe bellissimo, perché vorrebbe dire continuare a vivere nella famiglia Moratti, ma non ci ho ancora pensato, mi dedico con passione agli ultimi anni di carriera, poi ci siederemo a un tavolo e ne parleremo come si fa in famiglia". In un giorno che non dimenticherà mai, quello della sua festa, per quello che fatto da quando è arrivato nel club nerazzurro e per quello che ancora farà, Javier Zanetti ripercorre una storia speciale, la sua. "Quando sono arrivato qui per la prima volta, non avrei neppure immaginato di fare una carriera come questa, di essere il capitano di un'Inter che ha vinto tutto", continua il capitano che passa poi a parlare di Claudio Ranieri: "Un signore, un tecnico di esperienza, non era un problema tattico, lui si è messo a nostra disposizione. Ma abbiamo vinto solo due partite, ora dobbiamo continuare su questa strada". Alla Terrazza Martini, arrivati anche il vicepresidente dell'Inter Angelomario Moratti, Diego Forlan e l'ex presidente Ernesto Pellegrini".

Ufficio Stampa

Live, Zanetti 757: the Captain speaks
Wednesday, 28 September 2011 20:28:07   

MILAN - "It would be wonderful if I were to stay on at Inter in a different role, because it would mean carrying on with the Moratti family, but I haven't thought about it yet. I'm concentrating on putting all my passion into the last few years of my playing career, then we'll sit down and talk about things just as any other family does." It's a day that he will never forget, a party all for him, to celebrate everything he has done for Inter and everything he will do in the future. Javier Zanetti looked back on a special story: his story. "When I first came here, I could never have imagined my career turning out like this, becoming the Nerazzurri captain and winning everything," continued the skipper. Inter's record appearance holder then spoke about Claudio Ranieri: "A gentleman, an experienced coach, it wasn't a tactical problem, he has come in and helped us. But we've only won two games. We have to keep on this path now." Inter vice president Angelomario Moratti, Diego Forlan and former president Ernesto Pellegrini have arrived at Terrazza Martini.

Press Office

757场庆祝派对,队长的发言

9月28日米兰消息 - “如果以后能以另一种角色留在国际米兰,那是非常好的事,因为这意味着我能继续与莫拉蒂家族在一起,但我还没有想过这方面。我专心把我的全部热情投入到职业生涯最后的几年,然后坐下来谈谈,就像其他家庭一样。”这是他难忘的一天,一个专为他举行的派对,庆祝他为国际米兰做过的一切和未来将做的一切。萨内蒂回顾道:“当我第一次来到这里,我从未想到过拥有这样的职业生涯:成为国际米兰队长,赢得一切。”队长接着谈到拉涅利,“他是个绅士,有经验的教练,问题不在于战术,他是来这里帮助我们的。但我们只赢了两场,还需要沿着这条路走下去。”国际米兰副主席安杰洛马里奥·莫拉蒂、迭戈·福兰和前主席埃内斯托·佩莱格里尼也来到马尔蒂尼咖啡厅。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 13:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
大拿这个破记录庆祝派对的发言官网整理得有点乱。
像坎比的这份是英文版有意文版没有,而托叔傻塞猫帕齐卡斯特拉齐他们又是只有意文版才有。

Live, Zanetti 757, Cambiasso: "An honour for me"
Wednesday, 28 September 2011 20:38:56   

MILAN - He couldn't have missed this occasion - he who shares a love for Inter but also a great friendship, which was born and has developed thanks to the Nerazzurri colours. Esteban Cambiasso is at Terrazza Martini accompanied by his wife and daughter: "For me it's a great privilege to play alongside Javier," explained El Cuchu, "and a great honour to have become his friend." Diego Milito arrived at Terrazza Martini at the same time as the Nerazzurri midfielder.

Press Office

坎比亚索:成为萨内蒂的朋友是我的荣幸

9月28日米兰消息 - 他不能错过这种场合,除了共享国际米兰的爱,他们还有着深厚的友谊。坎比亚索与妻子和女儿一起来到马蒂尼咖啡厅:“对我来说能在哈维尔身边踢球是一种荣耀,成为他的朋友更是荣幸。”迭戈·米利托也在同一时间到场。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-1 13:52:13 | 显示全部楼层
Live Zanetti 757, Castellazzi: "Javier, un esempio"
Mercoledì, 28 Settembre 2011 19:29:01  

MILANO -"È la bandiera dell'Inter, ha scritto pagine di storia ed è un esempio per tutti". Javier Zanetti nelle parole di Luca Castellazzi, che dalla Terrazza Martini descrive il capitano nerazzurro. A festeggiare il suo compagno di squadra e amico fraterno, arriva anche Ivan Ramiro Cordoba. È proprio lui ad anticipare di pochi istanti l'ingresso di Javier Zanetti.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:37 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .