扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 6693|回复: 71
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[757突破纪念]追上你了!大叔~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-9-21 11:59:09 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Zanetti 757: Inter's recordman overtakes Bergomi Tuesday, 20 September 2011 22:44:10 http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37567&L=en MILAN - Javier Zanetti now holds the record for most appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, 757: by taking to the pitch against Novara, the captain has surpassed Giuseppe Bergomi. inter.it offers you all of Zanetti's numbers with the Nerazzurri, whose captain he became on 29 August 1999 (Inter 3-0 Verona): - 65,656 total minutes played - 46,967 minutes in Serie A - 15,872 minutes under Roberto Mancini, the coach he played for the most - 12,194 minutes in Europe - 5,280 minutes in the Coppa Italia - 757 total appearances - 689 full games played - 539 Serie A appearances - 189 appearances under Roberto Mancini - 141 appearances in Europe - 64 appearances in the Coppa Italia - 51 bookings - 34 times he has been substituted - 33 times he has come on as a substitute - 21 goals - 16 coaches in Italy - 16 trophies won - 15 trophies won wearing the captain's armband - 12 decisive goals - 12 goals in Serie A - 6 goals scored for Roy Hodgson, the coach with whom he scored the most - 5 goals in Europe - 3 goals in the Coppa Italia - 1 goal in the Club World Cup - 1 sending off (Coppa Italia, Inter 0-2 Parma, 17 February 1999) Press Office 萨内蒂757场:纪录男超越贝尔戈米 9月20日米兰消息 - 哈维尔·萨内蒂如今成为国际米兰出场纪录第一人:对诺瓦拉的比赛是他第757次身穿国际米兰球衣上场,超过了朱塞佩·贝尔戈米。从1999年8月29日3比0胜维罗纳开始,萨内蒂一直佩戴着国际米兰队长袖标,以下是他在蓝黑军团的各项数据: 总出场时间:65566分钟 意甲出场时间:46877分钟 曼奇尼时代出场时间:15872分钟,曼奇尼是执教萨内蒂时间最长的教练 欧战出场时间:12194分钟 意大利杯出场时间:5280分钟 总出场:757次 打满全场:688次 意甲出场:539次 曼奇尼时代出场:189次 欧战出场:141次 意大利杯出场:64次 黄牌:51张 被换下:34次 被换上:33次 进球:21个 历任教练:16个 奖杯:16个 队长身份所获奖杯:15个 决定性进球:12个 意甲进球:12个 霍奇森时代进球:6个,霍奇森是见证萨内蒂进球最多的教练 欧战进球:5个 意大利杯进球:3个 世俱杯进球:1个 唯一一次被罚下:1999年2月17日意大利杯,国际米兰0-2帕尔马 意文地址:http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=54272&L=it&IDINI=54275
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 12:34:31 | 只看该作者
I WAS THERE
Susanna Wermelinger

I've been extraordinarily lucky in life, working where millions of fans would love to work. At Inter. So I was there, totting up Javier Aldemar Zanetti's 757 appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, counting them not only on the pitch but multiplying them by the number of days he has grafted to achieve this result. I even worked it out: 5,974 days, 71,688 hours of running, striving, taking pride in it all - all for Inter. I've just left him the hours of sleep, which he gets if everything goes well. It was 13 May 1995 when we announced the signing of Javier Zanetti, a promising Argentinian youngster unknown to most people.I was there when we presented him to the press at the Terrazza Martini in Milan - he was turned out in an immaculate light suit. That was the year Inter had their pre-season training camp in Cavalese at a hotel called La Roccia (The Rock). Looking back it almost seems prophetic, as that is what he has become. Along he came with his boot bag, no fanfare, no Italian. He only spoke Spanish. He was impeccably groomed, and not a hair has fallen out of place since. At the San Siro, in the early days, you could hear cries of "come on, pass the ball." As everyone knows, Interisti can be a difficult bunch to please, and he's always had that urge to try and run the length of the pitch. I was there as he grew and developed into a mainstay of the side. At the beginning he had a girlfriend, Paula, and then he married her.

At a time when the footballer-showgirl match-up was becoming increasingly commonplace, he held on tight to his girl next door. As on the pitch, he knows what he wants. One club and one woman. I was there when he donned the captain's armband for the first time. I was there at all the interviews when he replied calmly, whatever the question. He has never given the press a headline to write: he has always done everything with a sense of proportion and balance. And he has never shied away from problems. He's a highlander who's been through it all: Ceccarini, De Santis and the others, the pain of defeat, the paean of victory. I was there at the end of the holidays when he returned to Inter not an ounce heavier than when he left. Paula once took him to the desert and he ran up and down the dunes with his rucksack to keep himself fit. We were all there when they wanted a child, we hugged him when he became a dad. We watched his kids run around on the pitch after our successes. We all grew as that promising Argentinian youngster turned into a man; we have grown up with him. We cried with him when Giacinto passed away and we cried with him once more - tears of joy - in Madrid. We have eaten his asado, we have watched him put an arm around countless new team-mates, and in the end we came to the conclusion that the extraordinary thing about him is his absolute normality.

Susanna Wermelinger 女士是蓝黑官网的新闻主管。这是她为小将757场记录专辑专门做的贺词。
也谢谢其它筹备这个活动的工作人员用心。

这个应该不会有官方中文版,稍后来翻译。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 12:58:01 | 只看该作者
官网无视坑爹的对弱队失利,给力的纪念专辑~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:02:37 | 只看该作者
Zanetti 757: "Mr Loyalty"
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 23:41:20
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37566&L=en

MILAN – He joined Inter in 1995, became club captain on 22 August 1999 for Inter 3-0 Verona and has now made more appearances than any other Nerazzurri player in history: 757. Zanetti is all this and much more. His marvellous story is told in a digital photo album, "Mr Loyalty", which is freely available to the public.

We've selected over 100 photos from the F.C. Internazionale archive – pictures that portray not only the player and the champion but the man as well. In the Javier's Games section, you'll find the best images of him on the pitch. Behind the Scenes shows Zanetti in his home life, revealing that he is extraordinary in his absolute normality. Many of these pictures were taken by his wife Paula, a photographer. Then there are images of the captain with his team-mates in pre-season and on other occasions away from the pitch. Finally there are the team photo shoots with the faces and names of all the players and staff in the 16 Inters Zanetti has been a part of.

Mr Loyalty tells the story of how that fresh-faced youngster, pictured arriving at the airport in the first photo, went on to stand on top of the world.

To take a journey through Javier's long Nerazzurri career, just click on the "757, Mister Loyalty" banner at the top of the home page.

Press Office

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:05:03 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-23 22:17 编辑

Zanetti 757: Hodgson, "His record is no surprise"
Tuesday, 20 September 2011 23:42:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37559&L=en

I'm glad to have this opportunity to congratulate Javier on his record, overtaking Beppe Bergomi's appearances at Inter, and I consider myself lucky to have worked with these two Nerazzurri legends.

Javier and I joined the club in the same year, 1995, and what immediately struck me about him was his professionalism, his desire to learn and adapt to a new type of football, his total commitment and his focus on the targets he wanted to achieve. So it comes as no surprise to me that he has now made a record number of appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, and the good news for Inter is that at the current rate he shows no signs of slowing down.

So once again, congratulations Javier on this thoroughly deserved honour and I wish you all the best for your future games.

Roy Hodgson

P.S. Remember that Stanley Matthews played his last game in English football at the age of 49! Good luck.

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Hodgson, il record non è una sorpresa
Martedì, 20 Settembre 2011 23:42:23
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=54259&L=it

Sono felice di avere l'occasione di congratularmi con Javier per il suo record, con cui supera le presenze di Beppe Bergomi all'Inter, e mi considero fortunato per aver lavorato con due simili leggende nerazzurre.

Javier ed io siamo arrivati in Società nello stesso anno, il 1995, e sono rimasto subito colpito dalla sua professionalità, dalla sua voglia di imparare e di adattarsi a un calcio nuovo, dalla sua totale dedizione e dalla sua concentrazione sugli obiettivi da raggiungere. Per cui, non sono sorpreso dal fatto che abbia raggiunto il record di presenze in nerazzurro e la buona notizia per l'Inter è che il suo percorso attuale non dà segni di cedimento.

Ancora una volta, infinite congratulazioni, Javier, per un onore meritatissimo e tutto il meglio per le partite future.

Roy Hodgson

P.S.: Ricordati che Stanley Matthews ha giocato la sua ultima partita nella English League a 49 anni! In bocca al lupo

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:霍奇森,“他的纪录不惊奇”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154770.html

我很高兴有机会祝贺萨内蒂的纪录,他超越了贝尔戈米在国际米兰的出场数,我有幸执教过这两位蓝黑传奇球员。
哈维尔和我都在1995年加入国际米兰,我立刻注意到他的职业素养、学习适应新足球风格的意愿、全身心的奉献和对目标的专注。在我看来,他创造国际米兰出场纪录不奇怪,而且现在他的状态一点儿也没有下滑的迹象。
再一次祝贺哈维尔,他完全配得上这一荣誉,祝他万事如意。
罗伊·霍奇森
P.S.别忘了斯坦利·马修斯49岁才退役!好运。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:06:50 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-23 22:19 编辑

Zanetti 757: Simoni's letter to a born captain

Dearest Javier,

So much has been said about you already that it's difficult to find something original to say. I met you when you were little more than a boy but even then it was easy to see your qualities – not just as a player but as a person. We spent a wonderful year and a half together, because that was a fantastic group. A group of people with values similar to your own, with the likes of Diego (Simeone), Beppe (Bergomi) and all the others. Captains on and off the pitch. You were young but it was clear you were following the example of the right people; you were young but you possessed bags of personality and an immense desire to knuckle down and learn. Then you became an even better footballer; you became a man, a husband, a father; you became the symbol of the team - and not just any team. Today we celebrate with you the record of a player who has turned out for Inter more times than anyone else, and I can say in all honesty that for me you are the real Phenomenon of football. Because keeping it up on the pitch for years, season after season, always putting in the utmost effort as you do, is phenomenal indeed. You are a model for everyone involved in the game and for those who watch from the outside. And what I love about you is that you're still the same person you were then, despite the fame, the Scudetti, the cups, the money, the praise. All wonderful things that can make a man's head turn. But not yours.

An affectionate hug – and you know how sincere it is.

Gigi Simoni

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Simoni, lettera a un capitano nato

Carissimo Javier,

su di te è stato scritto e detto tutto e di più. Per questo, diventa difficile trovare qualcosa di originale da dire sul tuo conto. Io ti ho conosciuto quando eri poco più di un ragazzino, ma già allora era facile intuire le tue qualità, non soltanto professionali, ma anche umane. Insieme abbiamo passato un anno e mezzo bellissimo, perchè quello era veramente un bel gruppo. Un gruppo fatto di persone di valore come te, come Diego (Simeone), come Beppe (Bergomi) e come tutti gli altri. Capitani fuori e dentro il campo. Tu eri giovane, ma era chiaro che ti ispiravi alle persone giuste, eri giovane, ma avevi personalità da vendere e avevi tanto voglia di sacrificarti e di imparare. Poi sei diventato un calciatore sempre più importante, sei diventato uomo, marito, padre, sei diventato il simbolo di una squadra e non di una squadra qualunque. Oggi festeggiamo con te il record del giocatore che ha disputato il maggior numero di partite nell'Inter e io ti dico con il cuore che per me il vero Fenomeno del calcio sei tu. Perchè giocare da anni, stagione dopo stagione, garantendo sempre il massimo rendimento come hai fatto tu, è da veri fenomeni. Sei un esempio per chi sta nel mondo del calcio e per coloro che guardano da fuori. E poi, ti voglio bene perchè sei rimasto la persona che eri, malgrado la notorietà, gli scudetti, le Coppe, i guadagni, gli elogi. Tutte cose bellissime, ma che possono far girar la testa. Non la tua.

Ti abbraccio con affetto, tu sai quanto sincero

Gigi Simoni

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:西蒙尼给队长的信
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154771.html

亲爱的哈维尔,
对你的赞誉已经有那么多,我很难再找到原创的话。我见到你时,你还年轻,但那时就可以明显看出你的能力——不只是球员,而是作为一个人。我们共度了美妙的一年半,那是一支极好的团队。很多人与你有着相似的优点,比如迭戈·西蒙尼、贝尔戈米和其他人。他们是场上和场下的队长。你当时虽然年轻,但有着正确的榜样,你品行端正,非常愿意学习。你的球技越来越好,你成为一个男人、丈夫、父亲;你成为这支球队的象征——不是其他球队。今天我们祝贺你创造国际米兰出场数纪录,我真心认为你是足球界真正的现象。这么多年来保持一贯的刻苦,的确是一个现象。你是场内场外所有人的榜样。我最高兴的是你与当年相比没有变化,尽管有了更多的名气、奖杯、金钱、赞誉。这些东西都可能使一个人产生变化,但不包括你。
热情的拥抱——你知道我有多么真诚。
吉吉·西蒙尼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:08:17 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:17 编辑

Zanetti 757: Cuper, "He's the best"

Javier Zanetti is one of the best professionals I have ever coached.

He is utterly dedicated, honest, hard-working and a responsible individual. A professional at the service of the team, and I'm not talking about him as a player but as a professional within the group. A great captain who has always put the team's best interests first – never has he acted out of selfishness. His greatest virtue is his extraordinary, transparent humility, so he deserves every honour he gets. From where I am, not so very far away, this is my humble tribute to him: I will always remember him as the best.

Héctor Cúper

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Cuper, è lui il migliore

Javier Zanetti è stato uno dei migliori professionisti che ho mai avuto. Per la sua totale dedizione, la sua onestà, la sua capacità di sacrificio, la sua responsabilità. Un professionista al servizio della squadra e non parlo di lui come giocatore, ma come professionista all'interno del gruppo. Un grande capitano che sempre ha messo al primo posto quello che era meglio per il gruppo, non ho mai assistito a un solo atto d'egoismo. E il primo dei suoi pregi sta in quella sua straordinaria e trasparente umiltà, per questo merita tutti gli onori, dalla distanza che ci separa e non è molta, il mio umile omaggio è in queste parole, lo ricorderò sempre come il MIGLIORE.

Héctor Cúper

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:库珀,“他是最好的”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154772.html

哈维尔·萨内蒂是我执教过的最好的职业球员之一。
他是个全情奉献、忠诚、勤勉和有责任心的人。一个为球队服务的职业球员,我不只是谈一个球员,而是从球队的角度来说。一个伟大的队长,总是把球队的利益放在第一位,他从未表现出丝毫的自私。非比寻常的谦逊性格是他最好的美德。我也要谦逊地向他致敬:我将永远把他当作最好的来铭记。

赫克托·库珀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:09:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:16 编辑

Zanetti 757: Mancini, "An upstanding individual"

I had the chance to play against Pupi as a player and he made a great impression because, though young and in a foreign country, he played with such intensity and quality.

Later I had the good fortune to coach him at Inter and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that every coach in the world would love to have a player like him, because of the professionalism and the quality he takes with him onto the pitch and because, apart from in goal (maybe), he can play in any position.

He is also an extremely upstanding individual, something that never goes amiss.

I'm delighted that he's achieved this record, and what's more at a big club such as Inter, especially because it means overtaking Bergomi, another Inter symbol. Very many congratulations Pupi and just keep going.

Yours affectionately,
Roberto Mancini

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Mancini, un campione perbene

Ho avuto la possibilità di affrontare Pupi da giocatore ed ebbi una grande impressione perchè, nonostante fosse giovane e in un Paese che non era il suo, giocava con grande intensità e qualità.

Poi ho avuto la fortuna di allenarlo all'Inter e posso dire con assoluta certezza che ogni allenatore vorrebbe avere un giocatore come lui, per la professionalità e per la qualità che mette in campo e perchè tranne il portiere (forse) può fare tutti i ruoli.

È una persona molto perbene e questo non guasta.

Mi fa molto piacere per il suo record, che poi ottiene in un club importante come l'Inter, e soprattutto perche supererà un simbolo nerazzurro come Bergomi. Tanti complimenti Pupi e continua così.

Con affetto
Roberto Mancini

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:曼奇尼,“一个正直的人”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154773.html

我有机会在球员时代与萨内蒂同场竞技,给我留下深刻印象。虽然是个年轻的外国人,他的球技非常突出。
后来我有幸在国际米兰执教他,我可以毫不犹豫地说,世界上所有教练都希望有萨内蒂这样的球员,因为他完美的职业精神和能力。或许除了门将之外,他能够踢任何位置。
他也是一个极其正直的人,毫无瑕疵。
我很高兴他实现了这一纪录,而且是在国际米兰这样伟大的俱乐部,超越了另一位传奇贝尔戈米。衷心祝贺萨内蒂,继续前进吧。

你亲爱的罗伯托·曼奇尼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:15:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:11 编辑

Zanetti 757: Mourinho, the man and the champion

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.

After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.

Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

José Mourinho

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Mourinho, l’uomo e il campione

Zanetti per me significa la gioia di vivere, la gioia di fare del calcio il proprio lavoro, ogni mattina, è il sorriso, è la forza di vivere, è la passione di allenarsi, è la felicità di tutti quanti lavorano insieme a lui. Javier Zanetti per me è tutto questo, e un uomo che ho il piacere di sentire amico per sempre.

Dopo tutto questo, e solo molto dopo, arriva il calciatore, e non sarò io, che sono stato il suo allenatore solo per due anni nella sua incredibile carriera, a parlare di un uomo che ha scritto la sua storia ed è una storia bellissima. Io dico solo grazie di tutto, grazie di avermi dato un piccolo spazio nella tua storia... a me resta un abbraccio, in mezzo al Santiago Bernabeu, un abbraccio che non sarà l'ultimo, ma è stato sicuramente il più bello dei nostri due anni insieme.
Può essere che un giorno qualcuno batta il record di Javier, ma di Zanetti ce n'è soltanto uno.

José Mourinho

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:穆里尼奥,伟大的人,伟大的冠军
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154774.html

对我来说,萨内蒂代表着生活的快乐,每天早上把足球工作当做快乐。他是笑容,是生活的力量,是训练的热情,让周围的每个人振奋。对我来说,哈维尔·萨内蒂代表着这一切,我很愿意把他当做永远的朋友。
在此之后才是作为球员的价值,虽然在他不可思议的生涯中我只执教过两年,不该由我来谈论一个书写了历史的人——那是多么华彩的篇章啊。我能说的是感谢你的一切,感谢你让我在你的故事中占有小小的一席之地。我最珍视的是与你在伯纳乌球场中央的拥抱,这不会是最后一次,但肯定是我们两年共事期间最深情的一次。
或许今后有人会打破萨内蒂的纪录,但永远只有一个萨内蒂。

何塞·穆里尼奥
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:17:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-11-19 23:09 编辑

Zanetti 757: Leonardo, "It's not about numbers"

Well done, Pupi! The captain has set yet another record, while making it look like something ordinary. For anybody else it would be talked about as an extraordinary feat, but in his case it's just the natural consequence of a career that he has built through solid hard work. How can you talk about the captain without overdoing the praise? And yet numbers alone can't explain what he represents for Inter and the world of football. When I was asked to write a message for the captain, I struggled to find the words. What immediately came to mind was the Foundation that Pupi set up with Paula and I do think that is where you can see a side of Javier that is less well known, yet it's what makes him the Captain. But too many words would be pointless. So just thank you, Pupi!

Leonardo

Press Office

Zanetti 757: Leonardo, non è un fatto di numeri

Grande Pupi! Il capitano raggiunge l'ennesimo record, e riesce a farla sembrare una cosa normale. Per chiunque altro si parlerebbe di impresa, ma trattandosi di lui è semplicemente la conseguenza di una carriera costruita lavorando moltissimo. Come si fa a parlare del capitano senza cadere nella retorica? I numeri però non bastano a spiegare cosa rappresenta per l'Inter e per tutto il mondo del calcio. Quando mi è stato chiesto un pensiero su di lui, ho faticato a trovare le parole. Mi è venuta subito in mente la Fondazione Pupi che ha costruito con Paula e sì, credo che proprio lì si possa intravedere il lato di Javier che si conosce meno, ma che lo fa essere il Capitano. E allora non servono troppe parole, semplicemente: grazie Pupi!

Leonardo

Ufficio Stampa

萨内蒂757:莱昂纳多,“不仅是数字”
http://inter.titan24.com/2011-09-21/154776.html

干得好,Pupi!队长创造了又一个纪录,他已经对此习以为常了。其他人可能会为此大张旗鼓,但萨内蒂只把这当作职业生涯的自然结果,这是他日复一日努力工作的成就。我们怎能不夸赞这样的队长?仅靠数字不能诠释他为国际米兰和世界足球起到了怎样的象征意义。当我得知要为队长写一段贺辞时,我很难找到词汇。我首先想到的是他与葆拉建立的基金会,从中可以看到哈维尔不为人熟知的一面,让他成为队长的品格。不用再多说什么,感谢你,Pupi!

莱昂纳多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:22:01 | 只看该作者

The journey begins
The Nerazzurri world awaits this young lad, step by step, handshake after handshake. Here's Zanetti as he arrives at the airport in Milan, with just a few things in his bag but a lot in his heart. As Inter will soon find out.

Genesis of a captain
5 June 1995, his presentation: Zanetti has yet to become Zanetti. At the Terrazza Martini in the centre of Milan that day, all the attention is on Sebastian Rambert. But the future of Inter is standing right there, on the right of Facchetti, on whom Javier places a timid hand. One Nerazzurri symbol to another.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:24:45 | 只看该作者

REMEMBER STANLEY MATTHEWS, JAVI
Roy Hodgson
I'm glad to have this opportunity to congratulate Javier on his record, overtaking Beppe Bergomi's appearances at Inter, and I consider myself lucky to have worked with these two Nerazzurri legends.
Javier and I joined the club in the same year, 1995, and what immediately struck me about him was his professionalism, his desire to learn and adapt to a new type of football, his total commitment and his focus on the targets he wanted to achieve. So it comes as no surprise to me that he has now made a record number of appearances in a Nerazzurri shirt, and the good news for Inter is that at the current rate he shows no signs of slowing down.
So once again, congratulations Javier on this thoroughly deserved honour and I wish you all the best for your future games.
P.S. Remember that Stanley Matthews played his last game in English football at the age of 49! Good luck.

Then as now
It was 27 August 1995 when he pulled on an Inter shirt and stepped onto the turf at the Meazza for the first time. It has been his home ever since.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 13:59:03 | 只看该作者

LETTER TO A BORN CAPTAIN
Gigi Simoni
Dearest Javier,
So much has been said about you already that it's difficult to find something original to say. I met you when you were little more than a boy but even then it was easy to see your qualities – not just as a player but as a person. We spent a wonderful year and a half together, because that was a fantastic group. A group of people with values similar to your own, with the likes of Diego (Simeone), Beppe (Bergomi) and all the others. Captains on and off the pitch. You were young but it was clear you were following the example of the right people; you were young but you possessed bags of personality and an immense desire to knuckle down and learn. Then you became an even better footballer; you became a man, a husband, a father; you became the symbol of the team - and not just any team. Today we celebrate with you the record of a player who has turned out for Inter more times than anyone else, and I can say in all honesty that for me you are the real Phenomenon of football. Because keeping it up on the pitch for years, season after season, always putting in the utmost effort as you do, is phenomenal indeed. You are a model for everyone involved in the game and for those who watch from the outside. And what I love about you is that you're still the same person you were then, despite the fame, the Scudetti, the cups, the money, the praise. All wonderful things that can make a man's head turn. But not yours.
An affectionate hug – and you know how sincere it is.

Not just any goal
It's 6 May 1998. Zanetti – yet to become the Captain – scores in the UEFA Cup final at the Parc des Princes. And explodes with joy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 14:05:01 | 只看该作者

First love
Zanetti kisses the first trophy of his long love story with Inter. Behind him is a Nerazzurri giant whose footsteps he would follow.

Applause to the future
The smile of a boyish Javier, the UEFA Cup raised to the Paris sky in the hands of his team-mates. Uncontainable joy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2011-9-21 14:05:27 | 只看该作者
才知道757含义的,路过

倒过来也是757

不过熬过这几场,是挺辛酸的,没有勇气是难以想象的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 14:07:14 | 只看该作者

Last gasp
29 November 1998, Zanetti scores the winning goal against Salernitana in the final minute of stoppage time. With him are Galante, Pagliuca, Bergomi, Ze Elias and Fresi.

Derby time
14 March 1999. Zanetti nets Inter's equaliser minutes from the end - yet another demonstration of the boy's gritty determination. Here he is congratulated by West and Zamorano.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-23 22:15:30 | 只看该作者
叹气,本来打算利用周末把官网这个百图纪念集更完,不知道电脑抽神马疯,官网那个页面开不了了。
等下周上班时又空的时候再说吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2011-9-24 00:48:28 | 只看该作者
【AC米兰】我心中的球王,同城死敌的队长,萨内蒂生日快乐。

钢筋圣斗士
1258位粉丝
1楼
我是AC米兰的球迷,国米球迷应该反感AC米兰,就像我同样反感国际米兰一样。

但是萨队是我唯一佩服的国米球员,也可以说是这座星球上从事足球运动的所有人中最钦佩的。在我心里萨队才是球王,他才是为足球而生,只是场上的位置不同,他没有得到同一时代罗纳尔多,齐达内,包括马拉多纳那么多的光环,相比较进攻球员们,萨队少了很多球迷们的重视。

我佩服萨队有以下几点:

1.萨队是世界足坛战术体系最实用的。

比起那些华而不实的球员,萨队是每一位教练都想拥有的球员。他可以打多个位置,而且每个位置都发挥的同样出色。右边后卫出身的他一段时期补缺右前卫的位置,后来改打后腰,在穆帅的战术里,萨队补强了后腰,从而释放了麦孔,避免了其他俱乐部同一位置俩强竞争的可惜局面,最终夺得欧冠。这种事情在各大联赛里虽然屈指可数,但也是有的。可是萨队居然把左后卫也同样打的出色,这让我膜拜。萨队还是执行战术能力极强的球员,如果足球游戏里有战术素养这一项能力的话,萨队应该是95以上。如此萨队,震铄古今。

2.萨队的体能:

萨队以38岁高龄屹立于世界足坛。所有天才进攻球员的梦魇。没有任何人敢轻视这位大叔,小C罗,小梅西那又如何。兵来将挡,水来土淹,萨队坐阵,万夫不当。萨队除了出色的攻防技术以外,靠的是异于常人的体能。经常打满全场,90分钟里跑动距离都是名列前茅。攻能上去,守能回来,所有的脏活累活一肩挑,11人里面边后卫是最累的,第二累的是后腰,可萨队经常一肩挑,国米有萨队如同12个人在踢球这有点夸张,11个半是实话。当铁人内德维德退役,当马尔蒂尼职业生涯末期改打中后卫,萨队依然向球迷们诠释着特异功能的奥义。现在的萨队依然可以打满全场,38岁高龄飞奔90分钟后也不曾出现大汗淋漓的状况。我心中感叹,此人只因天上有,人间能有几回闻。

3.萨队是做人的楷模:

在足球世界里,当国际足联的腐败让世人唾弃。当天才球员陨落的代表阿德泡吧成性丧失所有的天赋。当众多豪门球星有钱之后的糜烂生活顺理成章。当花边新闻充斥在所有球员身上的时候。一个健康的身影再向全世界说,足球这项运动是健康的。萨队长相方面绝对算做魅力型男,同年龄段的人中,萨队长相出类拔萃。和年轻球员相比多出的也仅仅是脸上几道沧海桑田的皱纹。身材没有发福,头发没有稀少,眼神依然坚毅。这样一个有故事有魅力的男人同样是不少女性的思春对象。但是萨队从不曾堕落,吃喝嫖赌被有钱的萨队拒绝,一心踢好足球,为了支持他的球迷为了自己的职业生涯和人生意义,他依然追求着至高无上的荣誉。

4.萨队的精神:

只要萨队在场上拼搏,所有队友就不会放弃。当球队丧失信心,看一看萨队就会信心满满。当球员不思进取,看一看他们的老队长就会惭愧,从而奋发图强。萨队的精神永远在梅阿查球场传唱,让教练,队友,球迷,包括对手,都从心里对其顶礼膜拜。球队低谷的时候,萨队努力着。球队高峰的时候,萨队严谨着。萨队的精神永远是我学习的榜样,是我跌倒时站起来的动力。

5.萨队的神迹:

就是这样一个荡气回肠的萨队。他征服了梅阿查,他征服了全队上下,他征服了对手,更为不可思议的是,他完成了一项所有足球运动员不可能完成的任务,他征服了对手的球迷,那就是我,我相信许多米兰和其他队的球迷深有同感。贝利不曾征服阿根廷人的心,马拉多纳也不曾征服巴西人的心,罗纳尔多不曾征服德国人的心,齐达内也不曾征服意大利人的心,小罗曾经征服过伯纳乌,只是一场而已。而萨队征服了我们一生。贝利,马拉多纳是因球技称为球王,而萨内蒂是足球精神上的球王。

所以,死敌的队长生日快乐。头一次写了这么多,比当年写情书都认真,这表达了我对萨队的膜拜。让我们一同给萨队祝福吧,他值得我们这样做。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2011-9-24 00:49:24 | 只看该作者
萨内蒂,一个球霸的自述。

卡黛琳
209位粉丝
核心会员6
1楼
嗯,没错,我就是萨内蒂。球霸,萨内蒂。
十六年前,也就是1995年,很多说我是球霸,说我强占主力名额的所谓球迷还不认识国际米兰的时候,我就来到了米兰城。
那一年,我22岁。
说我是莫拉蒂接手国米购入的首位球星也好,说我是兰伯特的添头也罢,我是怎么来到国米并不重要。
重要的是,我留下了,在身边来来回回换的103个队友都快赶上梁山好汉的情况下,我坚持到了现在。
国米在神圣同盟的打压下,多年无冠的惨淡局面下,我坚持到了现在
在国米最黑暗,最动荡的十年里,在2001面对皇马的诱惑时,我坚持到了现在,
虽然,虽然很多所谓的皇马球迷说我的水平配不上银河球衣....

他们说,我已经为国米出场753次了,之比老队长贝尔戈米的记录差5场。
他们说,我在11年1月23日超越了贝尔戈米,为国米在意甲出战520场,成为国米第一人。
他们说,我是国米队史捧得冠军次数最多的队长,自从1995年夏季转会期加盟蓝黑军团以来,总共随国米拿到过16项锦标,其中15次作为球队队长
他们说,我在外籍球员意甲的出场总数已经达到536场,高居榜首。
他们说,在所参加过的536场意甲比赛中,他从来没有过被罚出场的记录。
他们说,我是小将萨内蒂,说我跟天国的球员一样更改年龄。
是的,我不知疲倦,我身体状况良好,我是永动机,我经常全勤,我也可以在假期接到召唤立马横跨大洋飞来比赛。
所以,他们说,我是球霸,我在38岁还占据主力位置,阻碍了球队的年轻化,影响了球队的良性循环,是国米高龄的毒瘤。
他们说,球到了我的脚下,只能看见回传,却看不见我的长途奔袭。
他们说,我的存在影响了球队的进攻,却看不见我的补位,我的拦截,我的铲断。
他们说,我霸占了主力位置,导致小将不能上位,却看不见对内没有一个可以替代我,比我更好的球员。

我已经38岁了,你们不觉得能看见这样的队长,这样的旗帜还在为国米飞奔是种幸福?好吧,或者你们只看见了毒瘤。
我已经38岁了,我尼玛还像18岁一样跟28岁的球员在梅阿查死掐,肉搏,你以为我愿意啊?不好意思,我粗口了。
我已经38岁了,我也想逐渐成为替补甚至淡出球队,跟隔壁的队长一样,没事刷个数据,混个年薪,当然。我永远比不了的是那销魂的中指,这点,我承认我不如他。
我已经38岁了,该有的我都得到了,我还在场上玩命为什么?年薪?我打替补也是这么多。数据,我要在乎就不是萨内蒂。混个出镜率?尼玛,我都成古董级的老人了,要出镜率去扩大影响,然后去夜店跟女人说,认识我吗,我是萨内蒂,就是周末国米比赛那个上场了的球员,那个4号。怎么样,跟我走吧?
再来看看我曾经的队友吧。
R9,就是那个外星球来的那个,号称胖到只能走也能进球如麻的罗纳尔多,人家现在天天在海滩,晒晒太阳,逛个夜店,喝喝小酒,晚上再泡个小妞。多惬意。
雷科巴,对,就是那个在水城,凭借一己之力的逆天表现让威尼斯成功保级,甘愿替补甘愿降薪也要留在国米的不是天才。现在据说在达努比奥队,没事上场踢一下,然后享受众人的喝彩和膜拜,没有那么多的压力,开始真正的享受足球了,多美好。
BOBO,当时的世界第一中锋,经常身上挂着后卫进球的坦克,一个人祸害对方禁区的杀神,现在作作秀,走走穴,数数钱,泡泡妞,多舒服。
菲戈,曾经的边路天皇,足球先生,边路奔袭如入无人之境的菲戈,现在都成了国米官员,俱乐部大使,整天头发油光发亮,再也不用忍受球员时代的满身汗臭,没事公个关,参加个发布会,还能整天免费看球,多滋润。
再看看我的对手,马尔蒂尼,内德维德,齐达内,鲁伊科斯塔...等等等等,这个我要罗列下去,这文章就成世界球星名录大全了,现在都在颐养天年,享受功成名就的乐趣了。

只有我,只有我还每天在训练场挥汗如雨,只有我还每周都要去厮杀拼搏,只有我还穿着蓝黑战袍带着队长袖标,和国米一起,向下一个冠军冲击。

2011-09-04 11:37 回复

卡黛琳
209位粉丝
核心会员6
2楼
这些能让你感觉到什么?
我知道,有人看见了忠诚,坚韧,勤勉,可有的人看见的还是球霸...
那么,我问你,我盯防过三代意甲的王牌攻击手,我也从未在任何时刻成为国米的防线软肋,这16年来,我也没有吃过一张红牌。
就现在,意甲甚至世界范围内,能完爆我的人很多吗?我是国米场上最弱的一环吗?我是对手突破的重点吗?
说了这么多,我只是想告诉你,我上场,是因为我的状态能够打好比赛,我的体能,能够完成比赛,我的经验,可以帮助比赛。
球霸?保皇?这样的词你好意思说出口?还口口声声说我是你们的队长?
好吧,你可以诟病我突破后还不如蒿俊闵的传球,你可以谴责我的上场贻误了国米的战机,你甚至可以说我是球霸,但是,请你不 要怀疑我有一个蓝黑色的心!
要知道,我的第二层皮肤就是国米队服,我的第二故乡就是梅阿查,要知道,我对国米的爱肯定比你深,请问,我效力国米的时候,你开始看球了吗?请问,你有什么资格让我脱下袖标,坐上替补席?
好吧,我知道你们也喜欢国米,我也知道个人利益大不过国米,我已经38岁了,我也想刷数据,混年薪,可是,国米现在还需要我去战斗,还需要我去和那些比我小10岁甚至20岁的人厮杀。只要国米需要,我随时上场!
难道,在教练告诉我今天我首发的时候,我要对教练说,我不行,我尼玛都38了你还让我首发,去和一帮小娃娃踢球,我不干,你还是让新人上去吧。我要真这么说,后果可不仅仅是球霸这么简单了吧。你们把我凌迟和挫骨扬灰的心估计都得有了。
是的,我没有华丽的单车,没有精准的传中,没有准确的直塞,更没有销魂的中指,我有的只是一次次的卡位,一次次的拦截,一次次的铲断,当然,我也不否认你们眼里,我一次次的回传。
我不知道米兰的哪家夜店的姑娘漂亮,不关心意大利哪位名媛的三维最好,不在意我的薪水在国米只是倒数。我只知道,在国米需 要的时候,没有借口,没有犹豫,没有怨言的为国米战斗。我想,这就够了。

我已经38岁了,我为国米付出了多少,跑了多远,做出了多少贡献,我不想说多,这个连隔壁都知道,你作为内拉,更该明白。
我已经38岁了,我的状态也在下滑,我应该在适当的时候,淡出主力阵容,交出队长袖标,这些我都知道,而且,比你更清楚。
我已经38岁了,我也希望球队和主席可以给我找个替代者,把我挤到替补席上,让我歇歇,让我喘口气。
我已经38岁了,我都快跑不动了,而且,我也真的累了。我会在年轻的替代者面前心甘情愿的交出主力位置。
我已经38岁了,有这样年龄还在球场上为国米奔跑拦截的队长,我想,你们该感到哪怕一丝的感动和幸福吧。
我已经38岁了,我在球场了也没多长时间了,你们要真是内拉,就请珍惜我身披蓝黑4号的每一秒吧,说不定哪次伤病,就会让我永远停下为国米追逐冠军的脚步。
这就是我,萨内蒂,作为一个球霸的自述。

|
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-24 10:13:00 | 只看该作者
哎呀呀~上面这个贺词充满了怨气啊。
要爱要爱~LALAAAAAAAAA~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2011-9-24 22:53:48 | 只看该作者
这贺词不是LS自己写的么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2011-9-28 23:57:05 | 只看该作者
官网757这个专题还在,可是我每次进去都打不开:(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2011-10-1 00:25:39 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2011-10-1 00:44 编辑

意大利当地时间9月28日晚,国米主席莫拉蒂举办了一次隆重的晚会,包括国米现役球员和多位名宿、萨内蒂家人等齐聚特拉萨-马蒂尼(Terrazza Martini)餐厅,共同为庆祝萨内蒂超越贝尔戈米、成为国米队史出战场次第一人出席该晚会。餐厅里到处可见印有“757”字样的物品,另外萨内蒂帮助国米夺得的16座冠军奖杯摆放在餐厅显要位置。

对阵诺瓦拉的比赛,萨内蒂第757次为国米出战,至此超越贝尔戈米,成为国米队史出战比赛的第一人。由于当时俱乐部忙着换帅,之后还有客战博洛尼亚联赛、以及造访莫斯科的欧冠比赛,所以直到昨晚,莫拉蒂才为萨内蒂召开了这次晚会,庆祝萨内蒂对于国米做出的丰功伟绩。特拉萨-马蒂尼餐厅,16年前萨内蒂就在这里低调亮相;16年后同样的地方,38岁的萨内蒂在这里庆祝成为国米第一人。晚会上,萨内蒂从莫拉蒂手中接过一份礼物,1995年7月18日意大利足协认证萨内蒂首份合同的官方文件。

对于莫拉蒂特意为自己举办晚会,萨内蒂非常激动:“我希望退役后以另一种身份留在国米,这样就能一直和莫拉蒂主席共事下去,这是令人期待和荣幸的事!当然现在我还没有退役的打算,我会将所有的精力投入到今后的职业生涯中。16年前在这里亮相时,我没想过拥有这样的职业生涯,成为国米队长、一次次随队夺得冠军!这一切要感谢以莫拉蒂为首的俱乐部高层,和我并肩作战的队友,当然还有一直支持我的家人!”对于萨内蒂退役想要留在国米管理层的请求,莫拉蒂回应到:“在莫斯科的萨内蒂你们都看到了,谁相信他的年龄是38岁,他现在仍是国米不可缺少的球员,未来还是!所以进入俱乐部管理层?不,我希望他一直在球场上!”

两人的对话很风趣,但却感动了晚会现场的所有人。随后包括拉涅利、坎比亚索、卡斯特拉齐等,都给与了萨内蒂最高的评价。晚会中很重要的一项就是合影,除了印有“757”字样的标志板和国米主客场队服,主角还有萨内蒂帮助国米夺得的16座冠军奖杯(意甲冠军5座、欧冠冠军1座、意大利杯4座、意大利超级杯4座、世俱杯1座、联盟杯1座)。这16座金光闪闪冠军奖杯,将蓝黑色萨内蒂的坚忍、荣耀、辉煌、伟大和忠诚,描绘的淋漓尽致!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2011-10-1 00:29:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 紫 于 2011-10-1 00:47 编辑

各种合影……

这两个夫妇难道是大拿的岳父母??

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2011-10-1 00:33:20 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 15:57 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 22 queries .