扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 2087|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

调侃篇 —— 巴萨20大酱油男之顺口溜

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-8-7 21:38:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
转自狗孩。 挺搞笑的,啥也不说了,直看图片吧 对于平托、普约尔、阿尔维斯,有网友建议修改如下, ------------------------------------------- 2. 青年文艺家,口哨乱真假 点评:话说守门偶尔抽风是有的,但说守门像炸弹总感觉有点过,并且最突出的特点/亮点没有体现出来。所以我把下句改为“口哨乱真假”,为了押韵,不得已把上句改了,其实LZ的上句还是更显才一些。 3. 老牛吃嫩草,没病就发飙 点评:说“伤病没个好”也不是不行,但其实普队也就近来因为年龄大伤病自然上身,“伤病没个好”放在曾经的内斯塔身上似乎更恰当。况且咱们还期望普队下赛季在重要比赛中发飙呢,所以建议改改。 7. 右路来回跑,传射常高炮 点评:A2不光是射门容易放高炮,传球比起卡福来也够让人蛋疼的。但好歹人家也有不少的经典传射作品,所以看我改过的下半句是不是更好。 ---------------------------------- 俺有些看法,对阿尔维斯的描述,可改为“右路来回跑,传中多没好”; 对巴神,可改为“当年黄油手,如今神捕头”更琅琅上口些; 对平托,可改为“文艺青年范,口哨乱裁判”这多好啦; 对普约尔的,原句和改动句,都不满意,谁有更好的主意? 话说,蒂亚戈脖子很长呀,有神马可以形容呢? 桑切斯的第一句,不太懂,神马意思呢?
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-7 22:01:09 | 只看该作者
作为梅西球迷,看来这个原作者对阿比达尔、普约尔的描述,超出调侃范围了。

俺对普约尔的描述,大改为“天生酷毙脸,c罗不敢见”,如何?嘿嘿

对阿比达尔的描述,俺大改为“铁骨铮铮汉,重创非怠慢”,如何?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2011-8-8 00:07:45 | 只看该作者
还有其他球队的呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2011-8-8 14:15:29 | 只看该作者
那天看了个阿森纳的 比较搞笑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2011-8-22 11:36:10 | 只看该作者
德科:巴萨NB靠梅西 罗马里奥+罗纳尔多+小罗=梅西

http://sports.sina.com.cn  2011年08月22日09:39  新浪体育

新浪体育讯 前巴塞罗那中场球员德科日前在接受西班牙《足球先生》杂志采访时对瓜迪奥拉治下的巴萨大加赞扬,他同时高度称赞了阿根廷球员梅西。

德科表示:“现在的巴塞罗那是一支相当出色的球队。首先,他们的水平高出其他球队;其次,他们拥有梅西。梅西的表现令人惊讶,他总是能发挥出决定性的作用,做出一些不常见的事。说实话,看这支球队踢球是一种享受。”

德科接着说:“这支巴萨和其他球队之间的区别是,他们拥有一种足球文化,无论球员如何变化,他们都遵循一种特定的足球风格。现在这支球队里有很多优秀球员,他们用一种最好的方式诠释出巴萨的足球风格。他们已经接近完美。”

关于前队友梅西,德科指出:“梅西是一名关键球员,进球很多。他既不是禁区杀手,也不是一名中锋,但他已经是俱乐部历史上进球最多的球员之一。从这个角度说,他既可以像罗马里奥和罗纳尔多那样进很多球,也可以像罗纳尔迪尼奥那样踢得精彩。”

当被问及巴萨是否依赖梅西时,德科做出了肯定回答。他说:“是的,巴萨的未来有一半取决于梅西。梅西一直坚持自己的踢球风格,他是一名非比寻常的天才球员。如果没有梅西,巴萨也会继续取胜,而且踢得好看,但肯定不会像现在这样赏心悦目。”(KKgonzalez)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-29 19:26:23 | 只看该作者

Amazing Freestyle Soccer Tricks 2011 巴黎蒙马特高地超牛街头足球哥
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-15 18:52:54 | 只看该作者
People envy my cash and looks - Ronaldo

MADRID (Reuters) -- Opposing fans give Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo a hostile reception because he is "rich, handsome and a great player," the Portuguese said after Wednesday's 1-0 Champions League win at Dinamo Zagreb.
Ronaldo, the world's most expensive signing, was roundly booed and whistled during the Group D opener in Croatia and was also the target of some robust challenges, one of which drew blood on his right ankle and required several stitches.
The 26-year-old was unhappy with referee Svein Oddvar Moen and said top players were not getting enough protection.
"We are very happy with three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing," he told reporters.
"I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair-play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing.
"I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."
Ronaldo was asked about the behaviour of the Dinamo fans, who gave him the kind of unfriendly reception he endures week in week out in La Liga and chanted the name of his Barcelona rival and World Player of the Year Lionel Messi.
"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me," he said. "I don't have any other explanation."
Argentine winger Angel Di Maria scored for Jose Mourinho's side in the 53rd minute as Real began their quest for a 10th title in Europe's elite club competition.
Copyright 2011 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/soccer/09/15/ronaldo/index.html#ixzz1Y19ZmJpP
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2011-9-27 13:06:40 | 只看该作者
Arsene Wenger dances in the back of a jeep driven by Cesc Fabregas

Probably the funniest football-related GIF Pies has seen this week. Don’t ask us to explain it… just enjoy it.

Thanks to Guardian’s Football Weekly for the spot.

By admin on April 22nd, 2008 in Arsenal
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2011-9-27 13:08:52 | 只看该作者
Kaka in happier times with Milan team-mates

The incredibly good-looking Kaka used to have such fun with his buddies at the San Siro.
Good work, but not as good as the brilliant Arsenal version.

By Ollie Irish on June 10th, 2009 in GIFs, Serie A.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 23:10 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .