117#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 14:24:44 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

118#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 10:24:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-16 13:02 编辑

【2011/12意甲|第二轮】巴勒莫4:3国际米兰 赛后tgcom评分:

Inter (3-4-3): J. Cesar 5; Lucio 4,5, Samuel 4,5, Zanetti 6,5; Jonathan 4,5, Stankovic 5, Cambiasso 5 (26' st R. Alvarez 5), Nagatomo 5 (17' st Obi 5,5); Zarate 4 (34' Sneijder 5), Milito 6, Forlan 5,5.
A disp.: Orlandoni, Ranocchia, Pazzini, Castaignos.
All.: Gasperini 4.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

119#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 13:18:55 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

120#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 14:52:10 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-17 08:42 编辑

Zanetti to Inter Channel: "Ready to start again"
Thursday, 15 September 2011 19:01:36
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37512&L=en&IDINI=37512

MILAN – Winning against Roma is a must, "we must do it for Valeria," who during the course of "Prima Serata" on Inter Channel wrote to captain Zanetti asking him to get a win as soon as possible, since her scholastic performance goes hand in hand with Inter's, and classes begin on Monday.

However, Javier became serious when he spoke about the pitch. The captain explained: "We all need to overcome this difficult moment together, but I repeat that we are just at the beginning and there is still time to set things right. We are aware that we have to give something more, all of us. Especially to get through this period, and then hopefully the victories will come."

And Zanetti is certainly very close to conquering one important victory. It will be a historical record for the Inter captain, that of the most ever appearances in an Inter shirt: "We're thinking about something, and we'll certainly create a special banner for that day, and perhaps even a shirt. Certainly this goal is also for our fans, because they have always shown me so much support ever since I first arrived in Milan."

The topic returned to on-the pitch matters and Argentine football: "Is it possible to beat Leo Messi? There are certain phenomenal players that you think you can win the ball off, but then they always get the tip of their boot to it before you... Have I told him how nice Milan is? Of course I have, I do it all the time! [grinning]" And that unforgettable night on 22 May 2010, that victory which will forever remain in our heads: "It was a special, unique moment," the captain recalls with a smile. "Unforgettable not only for me but for all Interisti, also because we were in such a magnificent stadium, the Santiago Bernabeu, where I had never played before because when we played Real Madrid the game was in Seville, and then there was another friendly but I was on away international duty. Do I regret not accepting the offer Real Madrid made to me, considering that it came in a period when Inter weren't successful? No, and actually I saw it differently: when we weren't winning I was confident that with time things would change. And that's exactly what happened."

In two hours' time, on Sky Sport Italia channel 232, Javier Zanetti will be on Inter Channel for a very special edition of Prima Serata. You can read more of the skipper's words here on inter.it at 21:00.

Press Office

萨内蒂:准备再次开始

9月15日米兰消息 - 对罗马获胜是必须的。“为了瓦莱里亚我们必须做到。”在国际米兰频道“第一夜”节目中,女生瓦莱里亚给萨内蒂写信希望尽快获得胜利,因为她的学习成绩与国际米兰紧密相连。

谈到比赛,哈维尔认真起来:“我们需要一起战胜这个困难时刻,但我要再说一次,我们的赛季刚开始,还有时间去把事情做对。我们清楚需要付出更多努力,所有人。特别是挺过这个阶段,希望胜利能够到来。”

萨内蒂即将创造国际米兰历史第一出场数纪录:“到那一天肯定会做一个特别的横幅,或者是一件球衣。这个目标也是为了我们的球迷,自从我来到米兰后,他们一直给予我那么多支持。”

关于阿根廷足球,萨内蒂说:“有可能击败梅西吗?有那么一些现象级的球员,你以为你能把球抢下来,但他们总是比你出脚快一点……我跟他说过米兰有多好吗?当然,我一直这么做(笑)。”接着是回顾难忘的2010年5月22日,“那是个特别的、独一无二的时刻。”队长笑着说,“不仅对我,对所有国际米兰球迷都难以忘怀,我们身处壮丽的伯纳乌体育场,此前我从未在那里踢过球,与皇马在塞维利亚踢过一场,有一次友谊赛我又去国家队了。我是否后悔在国际米兰低谷期没有接受皇马的报价?不,我的看法相反,当我们没有赢得胜利时,我相信这一天总会到来,也确实发生了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

121#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 14:56:11 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-17 08:53 编辑

Zanetti, Inter Channel: "Always max. commitment"
Thursday, 15 September 2011 20:56:02

APPIANO GENTILE - "The commitment of this team has always been there and always will be there." Words spoken by Javier Zanetti during the filming of "Prima Serata" on Inter Channel. Despite this difficult period, the captain has no doubts: "My team-mates and I never stop trying to give our best, I can assure you of that. It can happen that there are certain matches in which things don't go your way, and that's part of football. But no one can dispute the commitment that this team has."

Zanetti continued by referring to last night's defeat against Trabzonspor: "Certainly we all would have wanted to begin with a win, but let's not forget that it was only the first match of the Champions League, and anything is still possible. The defeat wasn't deserved, that's true. But that's just the way things went on the pitch, and we have to take note of it. Now there's nothing to do but work and correct the things that need attention, so we don't repeat the same errors again."

At times the fans can be very direct, and Zanetti was then asked if the team still maintains confidence in Gian Piero Gasperini. And also in this case he expressed no doubts: "Of course we have faith in him. Actually, we're ready to stand even more by his side. It's his first season with us and we have to help him, to give him a hand, because these moments can occur and we need to come out of them together. But I also understand that the fans could be puzzled, because this team has been winning trophies for years now. But we need to remain calm and not let outside influences get the better of us."

Finally, a question of a technical and tactical nature: can Diego Milito and Giampaolo Pazzini play together? The Inter captain smiles and says: "It seems to me to be a throwback to the days of Bielsa with the Argentine national team, when the question was always being asked about the coexistence of Batistuta and Crespo... [smiling, ed.]. As for Diego and Giampaolo, I think it depends on the matches. Perhaps there are some that call for two forwards with a strong presence, and in that case they could easily play together."

Press Office

萨内蒂:球队一直拥有最强的责任感

9月15日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - “球队一直以来拥有责任感,今后也不会变。”萨内蒂在国际米兰频道“第一夜”节目中说。尽管目前处于困难时期,队长没有动摇:“队友们和我从未停止贡献全部力量,我可以向你们保证。比赛中会遇到一些不顺,这是足球的一部分。但没有人可以怀疑球队的责任感。”

萨内蒂谈到对特拉布宗体育的失利:“我们肯定想赢球,但不要忘了这只是欧冠第一场,一切还有可能。我们不该输,但就是这样发生了,我们只有努力工作,提高注意力,不再重犯相同的错误。”

球迷们提出一些直率的问题,有人问萨内蒂球队是否还对加斯佩里尼有信心。队长果断地回答:“我们当然信任他。事实上,我们对他更加支持了,这是他在国际米兰的第一个赛季,我们必须帮助他,我们要一起渡过难关。但我也理解球迷们的困惑,因为球队这些年来赢得了许多冠军。我们需要保持冷静,不被外界影响。”

最后是一个技战术问题,米利托和帕齐尼能否同时上场?国际米兰队长笑着说:“这让我回想起贝尔萨执教阿根廷队的日子,人们总是问巴蒂斯图塔和克雷斯波能不能共存……(笑)。我认为米利托和帕齐尼怎样上场要看比赛形势,在合适的情况下他们可以轻松合作。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-16 14:58:35 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-17 08:52 编辑

Zanetti: "Italy welcomed me. Thanks to everyone"
Thursday, 15 September 2011 21:52:10

MILAN - With the arrival of Javier and Paula Zanetti at the "World Join Center" in Milan, the evening of celebrations dedicated to 10 years of the PUPI Foundation officially opened. A celebration to commemorate the hard work, sacrifices and successes that the captain and his wife have put into this project they created and have followed, step by step, in order to help underprivileged children in Argentina.

Zanetti said to Sky Sport 24: "Ten years is a long time and here tonight will be all the people who have in some way lived through them with us. Italy welcomed me and now it feels like my country. I feel Italian and I would especially like to thank all the Italians for the sensitivity that they've shown towards the Foundation."

Inevitably the talk turned to football and the difficult period with which Inter have opened the season: "The defeats have been unexpected, in matches that we even could have won. Unfortunately football is made up of episodes, and now we have to improve because we are only at the beginning and we have plenty of time to fix things. We're aware that we can do much more and we'll do it. There's already talk of a crisis? I can say that neither the coach nor the team has this type of feeling. We're thinking only of working and staying focused on our goals. After all, in the past when no one believed in us we won everything."

Losses hurt and it is normal that they would have the same effect on president Moratti. Zanetti stated: "He must certainly feel bitter, as we all do, but he knows our team. Therefore I must say that at the same time he must also be very confident."

Regarding Gian Piero Gasperini's play, the captain continued to explain that, "When we lose we all have responsibilities, and not just the coach. I don't believe that anyone is thinking about starting a revolution. We just have to work and look for the results we want. In what role do I see myself in his tactics? In whatever position he wants. Unfortunately, there are always difficult moments during the season and ours arrived early, but we are ready to start again."

Also present at the dinner honouring the PUPI Foundation were Mrs. Bedy Moratti, Gian Piero Gasperini and his wife, Ivan Juric, Giuseppe Baresi, Daniele Bernazzani and Alessandro Nista.

Press Office

萨内蒂:意大利欢迎我,感谢所有人

9月15日米兰消息 - 哈维尔和葆拉·萨内蒂在米兰世界联合中心为PUPI基金会建立十周年举办庆祝活动。十年来,基金会为阿根廷的穷苦儿童提供了许多帮助,这次庆祝活动也是为了纪念基金会的辛勤工作、牺牲和成功。

萨内蒂对天空体育说:“十年是很长的时间,今晚的来宾都是与我们共同合作过的人。意大利欢迎我,就像我的祖国一样。我感觉自己是个意大利人,特别感谢所有意大利人对这一基金会的支持。”

话题很快转到球队的不利开局,萨内蒂说:“这些输球在预料之外,我们本可以赢得其中几场胜利。球场上总会发生这种事情,我们必须有进步,现在是赛季开始,还有很多时间去修正。我们知道还能做到更多。已经有人在讨论危机?我可以说教练和球队都没有这种感受。我们只想着专心实现我们的目标,过去也没人相信我们能赢得一切。”

输球让人难受,莫拉蒂主席有同样的感受也很正常。萨内蒂说:“他肯定不好受,我们也一样,但他了解球队。因此我可以说,他必定非常有信心。”

对于加斯佩里尼的战术,队长继续解释道:“输球时我们都有责任,不只是教练。我不认为有谁想要做什么变革,我们只需要努力去争取想要的结果。我对自己在战术中的位置怎么看?无论教练安排什么位置都可以。赛季期间总有困难时刻,我们遇到得早一些,但我们准备再次开始。”

出席PUPI基金会晚宴的还有贝蒂·莫拉蒂夫人、加斯佩里尼夫妇、尤里奇、朱塞佩·巴雷西、贝纳扎尼和尼斯塔。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-17 08:56:33 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-17 09:05:33 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-17 09:29:26 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 10:35 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 20 queries .