打印 上一主题 下一主题

【2011/12意甲联赛第38轮】拉齐奥3:1国际米兰

[复制链接]
76#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-8 12:54:27 | 只看该作者
小将聊发少年狂~~~
Zanetti esaltato: "Siamo più forti di prima. Zárate immarcabile, Forlán..."
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=57602

"L'Inter è più forte di prima". Lo dice con aria di sfida e con la testa più alta che mai lui, il capitano, Javier Zanetti. Dalle colonne de La Gazzetta dello Sport, il leggendario numero 4 nerazzurro si esprime in termini entusiastici sulla squadra: "E' vero, abbiamo perso Samuel Eto'o quest'anno, però abbiamo recuperato Diego Milito e Walter Samuel, due rientri fondamentali". E poi, dal mercato sono arrivati rinforzi di prima fascia: "Mauro Zárate è davvero immarcabile. Diego Forlán? Le punizioni che calcia sono formidabili", ha detto il capitano.

E il nuovo tecnico Gian Piero Gasperini ha tutto il suo appoggio: "Date il tempo di lavorare a Gasperini, serve un po' di pazienza e i risultati arriveranno, vedrete". Parola di capitano.

“国际米兰比以前更强。是的,我们失去了埃托奥,但我们收获了两年前的(真神)萨穆埃尔和米利托。萨拉特不可阻挡。只是很遗憾弗兰不能打小组赛。”
“GSP正在抓紧时间埋头工作。我们需要点耐心,你会看到结果的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-8 12:55:26 | 只看该作者
坎比面对都灵YY报:我保证我们国际米兰将再次夺回冠军。
Cambiasso certo: "La mia Inter trionferà ancora"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=57606

Dalle colonne di Tuttosport, Esteban Cambiasso si è mostrato fiducioso sull'attuale stagione dell'Inter: "La mia Inter trionferà ancora, ne sono sicuro", ha dichiarato l'argentino.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 08:23:32 | 只看该作者
ZANETTI: "INTER STRONGER THAN BEFORE."
"We lost Eto'o but we have recovered back Milito and Samuel.  Give Gasp time."
"Forlan super at free-kicks.  Zarate is unmarkable."

THE CHALLENGES OF ZANETTI
"For my 17th year at Inter, I want to beat Milan and exceed Bergomi."
"We have lost Eto'o but regained Milito and Samuel.  And in 6 more matches I will be at 759 as an Inter player: record in appearances."

Appiano Gentile - 38 years old and doesn't feel a thing.  Captain Duracell is entering history.  On Sunday against Palermo, where year ago he had serious lung problems, Javier Zanetti will begin his 17th year at Inter.  On the 15th of this month, he will celebrate the 10th year anniversary of his Pupi Foundation which has helped so many Argentinian children.  On the 24th at Bologna (if Gasperini plays him consistently), he will reach the record of Beppe Bergomi (758 compared to 753 for Zanetti who could surpass in Moscow in the Champions League).

Captain, let's start with your foundation which is ten years old.
"Now that I think about it, I shudder.  We started with 34 children in 2001 when in Argentina financial chaos was born and poverty was rampant.  With Pau (Paula, his wife), we said to each other that it was the right time to start.  Then we continued to grow and grow with the help of so many people.  Now we are helping more than a thousand children.  Pau is really the key person here who follows all the daily activities.  Even after our children Ignacio and Sol were born, we taught them that it is not going to be easy and it was needed."

The greatest satisfaction of these ten years?
"It came a few days ago when Jonathan, one of those children that we started with, turned 18 years old and has begun to volunteer for the foundation helping other children.  A home-made product."

Next Thursday, there will be a celebration for the tenth year.
"It will be a beautiful evening that we share with good friends and other famous people.  I have also heard from Messi and hope that he can come."

You have always said that Inter are a family.  Now it's the arrival of your brother Sergio, a coach of Juniores Berretti.
"I am happy for him.  I thank the club but he is not a recommendation.  He has worked and done a lot so..."

Let's talk about Inter.  For the first time in many years, you will not start as the favorite.
"In recent years we won a lot and we will continue to be a team that can hit all the targets.  Those that don't view us as favorite certainly don't think like us.  We know what we are worth.  We just don't want to be haunted by injuries."

Many say that it will be Milan because one they won it last year and also because you no longer have Eto'o and the team also needs to assimilate the new ideas of Gasperini.
"And we'll let Milan be the favorite.  Gasperini needs a bit of time and it is normal."

The story - What a captain: From Scudetti to Champions League, he has won it all.
1 UEFA Cup, 4 Italian Cups, 4 Super Italian Cups, 5 Scudetti, 1 Champions League and 1 Club World Cup

People think that the fate of an Inter coach depends on how the group will follow the work and that some of you, last year, did not give it all under Benitez like you did with Leonardo.
"This makes me very angry.  If we didn't listen to Benitez then we would have not won the Italian Super Cup and the Club World Cup.  Then, his outburst at the end of December put the team in a tough position and not only that it forced the separation.  It is clear that before there were many problems as we often were forced to play with some players from Primavera.  When Leonardo came, the injury list started to empty itself and he, for his part, started to transmitted his enthusiasm to us.  So much so that we almost made a comeback for the Scudetto."

Which farewell surprises you the most?  Leo's or Eto'o's?
"Leo's one especially after the victory in the Italian Cup in which we demonstrated that we are still very hungry.  We had already made plans for the new season, instead...  But Leo, in six months, gave us his all.  He will remain a friend and I wish him well.  Eto'o's story is tied to the dynamics of the transfer market.  And without the financial fair play, I think Samu would have stayed."

Without him, you seem a bit weaker.
"Given the fact that we all know the importance of Eto'o for this team, no one wins alone.  We are stronger than before.  During the summer, very strong players have arrived and people might have forgotten that last year, we did not have the two pillars of this team in Diego Milito and Walter Samuel.  We have many options and alternatives, an aspect that in our league can make a big difference."

A thought on the new signings.  Let's start with Zarate who said that you are his tutor.
"Nah (laughs)...  Mauro is unmarkable.  He knows how to beat his man and create numerical superiority.  He knows our football and at the same time understands that this is a unique opportunity for him.  Alvarez has a great future.  He only needs to get over his shyness because he is so young and everything in his life has changed from the country, language, especially working/training methods.  Jonathan is a typical attacking Brazilian full-back but he is very tough in terms of getting back and cover.  Poli made a crazy impression in the 1-1 draw on August 30, 2008, the debut of Mourinho in the league.  Castaignos is a surprise.  He has the movement of a real striker.  For me, I would also put Coutinho as one of the "new" signings.  He has changed much now that he has one year with us under his belt and the U-20 World Cup victory also helps."

And Forlan?
"A very strong striker who uses his left foot like his right one.  He can make a big difference at set-pieces.  Not having him in the Champions League will be a burden to bear."

One of the unknowns for Inter this year is the three-man defense.
"We're working and improving, avoidable goals and mistakes were not only on the defenders."

Arrived in Italy with Rambert in 1995
1. A young Zanetti presented at Inter in the summer of 1995 with the legend Angelillo and the other Argentinian Rampert.
2. With Branca for the 1000th game as a professional.
3. Showing the arm band of 519th game in Serie A like Bergomi.

Don't you think that it's kinda touchy when Moratti said that the defense of three is not working and should be changed?
"The president only expressed his opinion but it all depends on the belief that we put in ourselves.  Besides we can always return to four-man defense depending on the opponents and the situations.  It is not a problem."

Another unknown factor is the role and motivations of Sneijder after a summer that he was on the verge of leaving.
"I am sure that now the transfer market is closed, we will see a much more serene and calm Wesley.  He will be fundamental regardless of where in Gasperini's line-up."

Do you feel inferior now that we have lost three straight derbies?
"No.  We don't feel inferior to Milan.  For four years, we did not lost to them and now it's their turn soon it will back to us.  We must reverse the trend.  But there are also Napoli and Roma.  And I also disagree that it is easier to win in Italy than in Europe."

Can you win a derby playing as a central defender?
"I have talked to Gasperini.  I don't really like it but I think it is more related to a contingent situation."

How will Bologna-Inter turn out to be?
"Actually we are in Palermo on Sunday..."

But on September 24, at the Dall'Ara, you will reach Beppe Bergomi's record in appearances at Inter.
"Depends on the choices of Gasperini but if that is the case, it will be a fantastic day.  It is a goal that I'm crazy about because I can finally on the same level as the mythical lo Zio who opened the doors for me when I arrived at Inter.  Dedication?  Too many, from my family to the Inter family.  Including Prisco and Facchetti."

Now you can tell us about Palermo-Inter.
"I have bad memories thinking back of the last game at the Barbera.  Not the game which we won in a comeback fashion but afterwards.  After getting hit by the ball in my chest, I continued to run.  When I was back in the dressing room, I was very ill.  Pneumothorax kept me out for a short time.  Winning against Palermo can be viewed as six points because it can give us the right boost to continue following the new working methods of Gasperini.  Even after that, however, we can only improve."

Tirelessness and optimistic.  Captain of records.

“我们失去了埃托奥但是我们迎回了健康的米利托和萨穆埃尔。给加斯佩里尼点时间吧。”
“弗兰的任意球太棒了。萨拉特无与伦比。”
“在我为国米效力的第17年,我想击败AC米兰,超越贝尔戈米。”
“再有6场比赛,我就能创造国际米兰球员出场记录:759场。”

从萨内蒂的表现上我们丝毫看不出他已经38岁,老而弥坚的队长正创造历史。周末对阵巴勒莫的比赛意味着他在国米已经迈入第17年,去年在那里他曾患上严重的肺病。这个月15日,他创立的Pupi儿童基金会将迎来10岁生日,这个基金帮助了相当多的阿根廷孩子。24日对阵博洛尼亚,如果加斯佩里尼让他出场,他就将达到贝尔戈米保持的出场纪录。(萨内蒂现代表国米出场753次,贝尔戈米代表国米出场758次,萨内蒂可能在冠军联赛中超越贝尔戈米的出场纪录)

队长,让我们从你10年前创立的基金开始谈吧。
“我现在只要一想到这个,就非常高兴。2001年,我们帮助了34个在阿根廷经济危机中出生的饱受饥饿的孩子。当时我和葆拉都认为是时候做点什么了。随后我们继续发展基金会,帮助更多孩子。现在我们已经帮助了超过1000个孩子。葆拉是基金会的关键人物,她负责基金会的日常事务。即使是我们的孩子伊格纳西奥和索尔出生后,我们也教育他们未来的日子会很艰难。”

基金会这10年你最满意的事情是什么?
“就是前几天,乔纳森,我们最开始帮助的一个孩子(不是刚转会来的边后卫若纳坦),他18岁了,成为了基金会的一名志愿者并开始帮助其他孩子。他是我们基金会的‘青训产品。’”

下周日,基金会将有一场庆典。
“那将会是个美妙的夜晚,我们会和一些朋友和名流来分享这一切。我还收到了梅西的祝贺,我希望他能到场。”

你经常说国米就是个大家庭。现在你的哥哥塞尔吉奥也加入了,担任预备队教练。
“我为他感到高兴。我感谢俱乐部,因为他并没有被谁推荐。他只是坚持努力工作。”

现在让我们谈谈国米。今年是国米近几年来首次不被看好。
“最近几年我们赢得了很多,我们会继续下去,击败一切球队。那些不喜欢我们的人当然不看好我们。我们知道自己的实力有多强,我们只是不想被伤病击败。”

许多人看好AC米兰因为他们是去年的冠军,同时你们失去了埃托奥,还要适应新教练。
“现在看来AC米兰确实比我们热门。加斯佩里尼需要些时间,这很正常。”

许多人认为国米主教练的命运取决于球员是否愿意服从他的安排。去年在贝尼特斯担任主教练的时候,你们不是很卖力,莱昂纳多上任之后则截然相反。
“这种言论让我很生气。如果我们不听贝尼特斯的,那我们无法赢得超级杯和世俱杯。他在12月底的爆发让球队处在很困难的境地,这是他离开的主要原因。很明显以前出现了很多伤病,我们不得不经常让预备队员上场。莱昂纳多上任后,伤病名单慢慢清空了,他也开始把他的激情传递给我们。于是我们重新加入了冠军争夺行列。”

谁的离开让你最惊讶?莱昂纳多还是埃托奥?
“莱昂纳多吧。当我们赢得意大利杯后,我们曾声称我们还要赢得更多冠军。我们还在为下赛季做打算,结果……但是在他任职的6个月中,他奉献了他的一切。他仍然是我们的朋友,我祝福他一切都好。埃托奥的离开是转会市场造成的。如果不是财政公平原则,我觉得他会留下。”

失去了埃托奥你们看起来变弱了。
“我们都知道埃托奥对于球队有多重要,但是赢球不是靠一个人。我们比以前更强了,我们买来了一些实力很强的球员,而且很多人可能忘记了,上赛季我们有2名大将缺阵,米利托和萨穆埃尔。现在我们有很多选择,联赛的局势也变化莫测。”

现在来谈谈新球员。萨拉特说你是他的导师。
“没有啦~(笑……)毛罗是无与伦比的。他知道如何击败他的对手,如何进更多的球。他理解我们的足球同时也知道这对他来说是个无与伦比的机会。阿尔瓦雷斯有伟大的前程,他需要变得大方点,毕竟他还年轻,他的生活发生了彻底的改变,不仅仅是生活的国家,说的语言,更重要的是踢球和训练的方式。若纳坦是典型的进攻型巴西边后卫,但是他回撤不够快。在2008年8月30日,穆里尼奥在国米的首秀,我们1:1打平桑普多利亚,波利给我留下了深刻的印象。卡斯泰尼奥很让人吃惊,他就像一名真正的射手。对于我来说,我还会把库迪尼奥归入到‘新球员’当中。他改变了很多,这一年我们会更多地鞭策他,U20世界杯的夺冠对于他来说也有很大帮助。”

弗兰呢?
“非常厉害的射手,他的左脚和右脚一样厉害。他的定位球功力也十分了得。”

今年对于国米来说最大的未知数就是3后卫的防线。
“我们一直在训练在提高,避免失球不仅仅是后防线的任务。”

图1:年轻时的萨内蒂于1995年在国米亮相,陪同他的有国米传奇安杰利洛和另一位阿根廷人兰伯特。
图2:和布兰卡举起象征职业生涯第1000次出场的银盘
图3:像贝尔戈米一样第519次代表国米出场时展示队长袖标

你不会觉得莫拉蒂说3后卫防守效果不好需要改变这样话有点敏感吗?
“主席只是表达他的想法,但是在场上得全靠我们的努力。而且根据场上形势及对手情况我们随时可以变为4后卫。这并不是问题。”

另一个问题是在夏季经历转会风波后的斯内德的心态以及他在场上踢的位置。
“我很确定他不会走,我们会看到一个更平静更冷静的斯内德。他毫无疑问会是加斯佩里尼的首发球员,不管是踢什么位置。”

最近3场德比都失利,你会觉得气馁吗?
“不,我们并不觉得自己比AC米兰差。之前4年我们都没输给他们,现在他们稍占优势,不过我们会马上扭转局势的。另外竞争者还有那不勒斯和罗马。而且我不认为赢得意甲冠军比赢得欧洲冠军容易。”

如果让你踢中场,你能带领球队赢得德比吗?
“这我得和加斯佩里尼谈谈。不过说实话我不喜欢这个位置,但是这得看场上情势。”

你认为对阵博洛尼亚的比赛(萨内蒂届时会追上贝尔戈米的出场纪录)会是怎样?
“实际上周末我们是对阵巴勒莫……”

但是9月24日在达拉拉球场你会追平贝尔戈米的出场纪录。
“这要看加斯佩里尼的选择,但是如果真是那样,那会是美妙的一天。因为这是我自从加盟国米那天起就疯狂追求的目标。要感谢的人?太多了,从我的家庭到国米这个大家庭,特别是普里斯科和法切蒂。”

现在你能谈一下周末对巴勒莫的比赛吗?
“上一场对阵巴勒莫的回忆并不美好。并不是因为那场比赛我们赢得很艰难,而是因为我在场上被球击中胸腔,但是我继续坚持在场上奔跑。回到更衣室后,我感觉很不舒服。气胸让我伤停了一段时间。赢下巴勒莫可以视作得到了6分,因为那能让我们有个良好的开头,并且继续支持加斯佩里尼的执教方式。最主要的是,我们能得到提升。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 08:35:40 | 只看该作者
SNEIJDER FIRES UP INTER: "THE SCUDETTO IS BETTER THAN MONEY."

Wesley: "Staying to win.  The league is possible, in the Champions League it is difficult but..."

Weeding in Italy - A fairytale ceremony for the love of Yolanthe: Sneijder with wife, model Yolanthe Cabau.  The two got married in July of 2010 near Siena with a fairytale wedding.
Sick joke of the Golden Ball - Beaten by Messi with many controversies: He had touched it but failed to win it.  Wes in 12010 was beaten by Lionel in many controversies.
Vacation in the United States - Far away with wife before the new season: Cuddles and tenderness between the two lovers which deny the rumors of crisis.  This summer, the couple was on vacation in the United States.

Amsterdam - Wesley Sneijder looked pleased with the room full of people: "Beautiful party huh?  The whole family is here plus friends.  Many people are here."  A balloon attached to the ceiling reveals the age of the birthday boy: Jessey has turned five years old.  The party was in the honor of the son of Wes, but he can also celebrate a record, 11 goals for his national team against San Marino.  "Some of the guys told me that 'Wesley, maybe we should stop' and not that I didn't want to stop but the people really enjoy seeing a lot of goals.  Did Manchester United stop against Arsenal?"

There it is, Manchester United...
"I don't want to talk about this story.  I am happy to have stayed because I have never thought of leaving.  When we won the Italian Cup I went on vacation afterwards and in my mind I only thought about going back to training camp in Pinzolo.  But the club called my agent and said that they needed the money and wanted to sell.  So I talked with Manchester United, everybody knew about it.  Then came the deal for Eto'o and things just changed."

It also seems done with Manchester City.
"I know nothing of this.  I'm fine in Milan.  I like the people, Italian football, the team is good and our president is number one.  I have no reason to leave."

Maybe Inter are no longer like the one of Mourinho...
"But the team is always strong.  Winning the Champions League is difficult and we can do it in the league.  Forlan is a very good player, so is Zarate.  Alvarez is young but he is playing well.  And for the rest, we have done it before."

Forlan cannot play in the Champions League...
"Too bad.  But I will score the goals myself."

Meanwhile, we should figure out where you will play.
"Oh I don't know.  I've already played as attacking midfielder, left winger and as a central midfielder.  Gasperini is a smart man.  He is very well prepared and at the end I think we will play like we have in the past.  If he doesn't like me as a trequartista, I will arrange something."

It was a long and strange summer: you have always stayed calm?
"Yes because I knew that I wanted to do.  If I'm at Inter, I'll think about Inter.  If I go somewhere else, my life will change.  I have always found my name on the transfer market and I am accustomed to it."

Have you talked to Moratti?
"Many times.  Moratti is an exceptional person.  He understands everything.  He understands what players are going through.  A phenomenon."

So you're in love with Moratti then.  Still with Mourinho?
"Mourinho is the number one.  Even now, after recent events in Barcelona, I will defend him by saying that in the excitement of a game, lots of things can happen."

Have you ever stuck your finger in the eye of someone?
"Again, these things happen and I think that he is not feeling well but he will never confess it."

To the Dutch journalists you have said: "Maybe Mourinho and I will return working together."  Has Mou advised you to stay at Inter?
"Yes, he has a black and blue heart and always told me to stay."

During these past months, what annoys you the most?
"Nothing, you know what footballers' life is like. Right now I'm only hungry to play, I want to win, I want to have fun. I don't play for money. If I realised that I was only playing for money, I'd quit."

You like to have fun and sometimes things are just exaggerations.  Are you annoyed by the Gazzetta that we published a picture of you with a cigarette in your mouth?
"No, why?  I was smoking and you guys did your homework.  You just posted a photo.  And you did me a favor because I'm convinced: I have stopped smoking for three weeks and I will not smoke anymore.  Everybody things that footballers are good people living a perfect life and in fact we are trying to control us.  We are human beings and if during holidays, a little drink or smoke can be understood.  I gained weight a little bit during the summer but I'm back on track for two weeks."

Speaking of those who need to lose weight, is Cassano your neighbor in Milan right?
"Yeah.  I'm on the seventh floor, and he's on the fourth.  He is a little crazy.  I love it."

Ibrahimovic?
"With me, he has always behaved well."

Elijah said that his arrival in Italy is because of you and he is thankful.
"A good kid who has chosen well and will do well.  Juve are a good team and can fight for the Scudetto just like Roma and Napoli.  Even though that Milan and Inter are a bit stronger."

So you are really not bothered with those transfer market rumors.  What about those on your marriage?
"Well, this annoys me a little bit because Yolanthe and I are great together.  If she is working in Los Angeles and I am in Milan, it is clear that people usually see me going to dinner alone.  When she is home, I would never go out because Yolanthe is the best in the kitchen."

But what about the fact of being away from each other?  Is it a problem when Yolanthe comes back to the U.S. to work?
"No, not at all.  I do not like the idea of a footballer's wife staying at home waiting because sometimes a footballer may need a day of solitude.  For Yolanthe, making a movie or working in Los Angeles is like me playing in the Champions League or at a World Cup.  He must make his way and she must also work even if at home, money is not needed."

Can you win the European Championship?
"Hopefully.  We are certainly one of the best teams."

Will you stay at Inter until the end of your career?
"Who can say... I have a contract until 2015 and I would like to respect it but it does not depend on me alone. To me, like I have said, I like everything in Milan from the life to the fans. And I also want to keep winning."

Did you tell Moratti?
"Moratti understands all without the need to say it. He's too good." This is the version of Wesley Sneijder dated on September 4, 2011 at the end of a very long summer. "When I stop playing I will be a coach. Indeed, I have thought of getting a coaching license here in the Netherlands immediately." Moratti could have been thinking: maybe, one day, I will find myself another Mourinho.

斯内德:联赛冠军比钱更重要

威斯利:“留下来赢得胜利。在联赛中一切皆有可能,欧冠似乎很困难,但……”

在意大利的婚礼 - 与约兰特爱情的童话般的婚礼:斯内德和妻子,模特约兰特。两个人与2010年7月在锡耶纳附近举行了一场梦幻般的婚礼。   
金球奖的恶意玩笑 - 被梅西击败引发了论战:他曾那样接近金秋但最后失之交臂。2010年威斯利被梅西击败引发了很多争论。   
在美国的假期 - 在新赛季之前离妻子很远:两个爱人的拥抱和温情粉碎了危机时刻的谣言。这个夏天,小两口在美国度过假期。

阿姆斯特丹 - 威斯利·斯内德开心地看着充满众人的房间:“美妙的聚会不是么?所有家人和朋友都在。很多人都在这里。”系在天花板上的气球显示出了生日寿星的年龄:杰西已经五岁了。这个聚会是为了威斯利的儿子而办,然后他自己也应该庆祝一个记录,代表国家队11球大胜圣马力诺。“一些人告诉我‘威斯利,也许我们该停下了’,但是我不想停止,因为球迷们期待看到更多的进球。难道曼联对阿森纳心慈手软了么?(小斯这话…太狠了…)”

谈到曼联……
“我不想去说这个故事。我很开心留下,因为我从没有想过离开。当我们赢得意大利杯之后我去度假了,这之后我头脑中只想到回到平佐洛训练基地。但是俱乐部告诉我的经纪人说他们需要钱,想要出售我。所以我和曼联进行了接触,每个人都知道。然后埃托奥的转会带来了所有事情的改变。”

看起来曼城似乎都完成了转会。
“我对此一无所知。我在米兰过得很好。我喜欢这里的球迷和意大利足球。球队很好,我们的主席更是天下第一。我没有理由离开。”

但是现在的国际米兰不再是穆里尼奥的那支球队了……
“但是球队依然很强。赢得欧冠很困难,我们可以赢得联赛。弗兰是非常优秀的球员,萨拉特也是。阿尔瓦雷斯很年轻但是他球技很好。至于其他人,我们之前合作的很好。”

弗兰不能在欧冠小组赛中出战了……
“这很糟糕,但是我将自己努力进球。”

同时,我们应该明白你打什么位置。
“哦,我不知道。我已经胜任过前腰,左边锋和中前卫。加斯佩里尼是个聪明人。他准备得非常充分,在最后我想我们能像以前一样出色。但是他不喜欢安排九号半,他会准备什么。”

这是一个漫长和奇怪的夏天:你一直保持冷静?
“是的,因为我知道我想要去做什么。如果我留在国际,我会为国际米兰思考。如果我去别的地方,我的人生会改变。我总是在转会市场上发现我的名字,我已经习惯了。”

你和莫拉蒂谈过么?
“很多次。莫拉蒂是个杰出的男人。他理解任何事情。他理解球员们的经历。他是一个现象。”

所以你很喜欢莫拉蒂,那么穆里尼奥呢?
“穆里尼奥是天下第一!即使在最近和巴萨的比赛之后,我仍将支持他,在一场精彩的比赛中什么事情都可能发生。”

你曾经用手指戳某些人的眼睛么?
“再说一遍,这些事情确实发生了。我认为他可能觉得自己错了,但是他从不会承认这件事。”

你曾经对荷兰记者这样说过:“我和穆里尼奥可能在将来再度携手共事。”穆里尼奥曾建议你留在国际米兰么?
“是的,他有一颗蓝黑之心,总是劝我留下。”

在过去的几个月里,什么东西最困扰你呢?
“没有。我对比赛充满饥渴。我想要获得并赢得乐趣。我不是为了钱踢球。”

你喜欢享受快乐,有些时候事情会夸大其词。你对米兰体育报刊登你一张叼着香烟的照片感到恼怒么?
“不,为什么?我正在抽烟,你们的人也只是在做自己的工作。你们只是刊登一张照片而已。而且你们让我很满意因为:我已经成功戒烟三周并且我将不会再吸烟了。每个人都认为足球运动员是拥有完美生活的成功人士,但是事实上我们也在努力控制自己。我们也是普通人,所以如果在假期之中一些饮酒和吸烟是可以理解的。这个夏天我增长了一点点体重不过我会在两周之内回到从前的水平。”

谈到需要减肥的人,听说隔壁米兰的卡萨诺离你家很近?
“是的。我现在在七楼,他在四楼。他有一点疯狂。我喜欢。”

伊布呢?
“在我看来,他总是很守规矩。”

埃利亚说他选择空降意大利的原因是你,他很感谢你。
“他是一个优秀的孩子,做出了正确的选择并且将做的很出色。尤文图斯是只强队,可以争取联赛冠军就像罗马和那不勒斯一样。虽然国际米兰和ac米兰可能更强一点。”

那么说你并不因为转会市场上的流言而困扰。但是有关你婚姻的传言呢?
“嗯,这确实有点惹恼我,因为约兰特和我在一起相处得很好。如果她在洛杉矶工作,我在米兰,很明显人们会看到我经常独自进餐。当她在家的时候,我永远不会出去,因为约兰特的厨艺很棒。”

但是事实上你们离对方很远?约兰特会美国工作的话,这是一个问题么?
“不,永远不是。我不喜欢足球运动员的妻子整天呆在家里这个主意,因为有时候球员们需要独居的日子。对于约兰特,在洛杉矶拍电影就如同我在欧冠和世界杯中征战一样。他必须走自己的路,她也必须工作即使是在家里,钱也不是必要的。”

你能赢得欧洲杯么?
“可能吧。我们很明显是最强的球队之一。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 08:41:00 | 只看该作者
9月8日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 蓝黑军团结束了本周的第四次训练。除了代表意大利U19参赛的克里塞蒂格缺席,所有国脚都回到安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心。加斯佩里尼把球队分成两组,参加国家队比赛的球员们练习控球、健身房锻炼和战术比赛,其他球员热身过后练习战术,最后是网式足球比赛。

卡尔迪罗拉、卡斯特拉齐、齐沃(两次训练)、科尔多巴(上午)、麦孔(两次训练)、波利和维维亚诺按各自的需要进行康复计划。

蒂亚戈·莫塔放假一天。

技术总监马尔科·布兰卡和体育主管皮耶罗·奥西利奥观看了下午的训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 08:43:20 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 08:45:53 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 09:12:28 | 只看该作者
9月9日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 今天上午蓝黑军团继续在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心训练,备战周日对巴勒莫的意甲第2轮联赛。

热身过后,球员们进行战术训练,然后打了一些练习赛。18岁的预备队后卫马特奥·比安凯蒂随队一起训练。

卡尔迪罗拉、卡斯特拉齐、齐沃(两次训练)、科尔多巴、麦孔、莫塔、波利(两次训练)和维维亚诺按各自的需要进行康复计划。

体育主管皮耶罗·奥西利奥观看了球队的训练。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 09:58:33 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 09:59:51 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-10 14:15:12 | 只看该作者
对巴勒莫预测首发:Lucio, Samuel, Zanetti, Jonathan, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Nagatomo, Forlan, Milito and Zarate
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 09:13:09 | 只看该作者
去巴勒莫的大名单(蓝色为预计主力,阵容为343 or 523):
Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni, 70 Paolo Tornaghi;
Defenders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 25 Walter Samuel, 37 Davide Faraoni, 42 Jonathan, 44 Matteo Bianchetti, 55 Yuto Nagatomo;
Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Ricardo Alvarez, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi, 29 Coutinho;
Forwards: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 9 Diego Forlan, 22 Diego Milito, 28 Mauro Zarate, 30 Luc Castaignos.

其中卡尔迪罗拉、卡斯特拉齐、科尔多巴、齐沃、麦孔、莫塔和维维亚诺均因伤留守个别训练。

克里塞蒂格被青年队要回去打联赛第一轮去了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 09:20:03 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 09:25:16 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 09:31:09 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-9-11 09:32 编辑

加斯佩里尼:终于可以踢球了

9月10日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - “第一次总有些紧张,等待即将结束,期待联赛开始,很高兴我们终于可以踢球了。这里的情况与热那亚有些许不同,这是联赛处子秀,当你达到执教国际米兰的级别,感觉有点紧张是正常的。但你同时有机会去攀登更高峰。”首场联赛开始前一天,加斯佩里尼在阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱的安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心新闻厅与记者们见面。

上任三个月,加斯佩里尼终于将在巴勒莫巴尔贝拉球场迎来执教国际米兰的首场联赛。“我们经历了长时间的转会期,除了北京的超级杯,参加比赛很少,友谊赛中通常使用8到10个替补,现在球员都已回来,转会窗口关闭。国家队比赛结束后,我们终于拥有完整的阵容。我对至今所做的工作充满期望,但还需要在正式比赛中检验。

发布会上再次谈到三后卫的争议,加斯佩里尼说:“人们一开始总会有些疑问,尽管我要说意大利之外也有很多顶级球队使用这种防守阵型。事实上讨论三后卫或者四后卫没有实质意义,更正确的是讨论有多少球员参与进攻或防守我不是来米兰做魔术师的,但这套打法一直带给我好成绩,被许多球员和球迷接受。比赛结果才是有意义的。我希望先看看实战效果,而不是在此之前评判。

另一个对加斯佩里尼有信心的是马西莫·莫拉蒂。“主席一直以来支持我的工作。”加斯佩里尼说,“这从来不是问题,今天也不是。我重申,我们需要踢比赛,否则就是空谈。至少先让我们去比赛。刚来国际米兰时我就注意到一件事:围绕这支球队有那么多争论,涉及一切方面。现在我希望先让我们踢球,不只是讨论我们的打算,比赛将打消争议。”

话题转到斯内德,蓝黑主帅解释道:“他是世界上最重要的球员之一,我希望这将是他出类拔萃的一个赛季,他将为球队做出巨大贡献。我们有那么多重要前锋,需要的话,斯内德能够胜任球场上的任何角色。我们能够采取不同的打法,因此我相信这支球队。球员的位置有多种选择,我希望能发挥出他们的最佳实力。斯内德对我来说完全不是问题,我一直希望队中有三个斯内德级别的球员。我和他打了一个赌:上赛季他出场25次进4球,我告诉他,我相信今年他能够提高数据。位置不是问题,我们可以让他踢我们喜欢的任何位置。我们有一个基本的计划,然后以此为基础准备不同方案。我认为这是球队的优点。斯内德踢中前卫的一个月是浪费时间吗?不,我们所做的一切都有价值,为球队的目标服务,因为当时我们只有那些球员可用。未来也是一样,即使我们更愿意让他位置靠前,他能够改变比赛。我再说一遍,斯内德问题是你们制造出来的,国际米兰拥有强大的阵容,不会仅仅因为斯内德不上场就遇到困境。

弗兰无法参加欧冠,通常来看这意味着他在联赛中将发挥稳定作用,加斯佩里尼也确认:“他着实让我们惊讶,超乎预期,才华横溢。当然,我们会尽可能在联赛中用他,不能参加欧冠是个意外,最大的遗憾是还错失了另一个球员。弗兰转会国际米兰与是否知晓欧冠参赛资格无关。”

对巴勒莫将使用什么阵容?“我头脑中已经有了首发名单。我也不认为你们的想法与我差距很大。拉诺齐亚?他是最好的之一,但当然我们会考虑到他在国家队的两场比赛,还有下周三的欧冠。”

最后,加斯佩里尼谈到目前有伤病的球员:“麦孔的康复有了很大进展,或许一两场后能够恢复。其他人的情况各有不同,时间都不会很长。莫塔将缺席七场比赛,但我们有足够好的阵容来弥补。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-11 10:03:26 | 只看该作者
身为“被边缘化”的核心,难道小萌物你目前不应该是哭丧着脸所有人都欠我钱的一副表情吗?
这么哈皮又搅基又刷推的,让写新闻的记者情何以堪啊~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 11:59:21 | 只看该作者
Palermo v Inter: a 4-3 defeat at the Barbera
Sunday, 11 September 2011 23:12:21

PALERMO - Gian Piero Gasperini's Inter debut in the 2011/12 Serie A season ended in defeat as Palermo won 4-3 at the Stadio Renzo Barbera. Milito, assisted by Stankovic, opened the scoring (33rd minute), only for Miccoli to reply (48), before a penalty for a foul by Silvestre (after Brighi failed to spot the earlier handball by Migliaccio) put the Nerazzurri back into the lead (51). But things were far from over. Hernandez evened things up again for the Rosanero (54), then Miccoli added his second from a free kick (86) and Pinilla beat Julio Cesar from distance (88). Forlan rekindled Inter's hopes with a goal to make it 4-3 in the 91st minute, but then time ran out.

FIRST HALF - To take on Palermo in the Nerazzurri’s opening match of the new season, Gasperini confirmed a 3-man defence of Lucio, Samuel and Zanetti. Nagatomo was chosen for the midfield along with a trio of Zarate, Milito and Forlan in attack. Stankovic overcame the problem to his head and was back on the pitch.
Palermo’s first attacking action arrived after just 5 minutes with a cross from Miccoli for Hernandez, but Julio Cesar’s timing was perfect as he came off his line to punch away the ball after the Uruguayan’s header. The Inter keeper once again took a leading role in the 12th minute on Ilicic’s long pass to the far post, which saw him out-jump everyone else to clear the danger. In the 14th minute Cambiasso’s foul on Miccoli gave a free kick from a good position, but Julio Cesar handled the low shot without any problems. Zanetti, in his 17th season at Inter, was making his presence felt, and the captain was instrumental in keeping out a goal when he blocked the way of Hernandez, who had been picked out by Miccoli in the 19th minute. Milito’s pure goal-scoring instincts put Inter ahead in the 33rd minute; after a corner kick Stankovic shot from distance, with the ball reaching “El Principe” in the 6-yard box – but in an onside position – as he surprised everyone with a touch from his inside right that put the ball in the net. Tzorvas was beaten and it was 0-1. Gasperini brought Sneijder on for Zarate after 34 minutes, before Miccoli tried to respond in the 42nd minute with a shot on the turn, but Samuel’s providential intervention allowed Julio Cesar to block the ball. After a minute of injury time both teams went into the dressing rooms with the score at 0-1.

SECOND HALF - The change made at half time (Acquah for Della Rocca) anticipated the equaliser from Palermo. Acquah played a ball deep for Miccoli, who overcame the Inter defence and beat Julio Cesar to make it 1-1 (48). The Nerazzurri keeper was then booked for having complained about a foul in midfield that went unseen at the beginning of the build-up to the goal. Milito had the ball at his feet to put Inter ahead, but Migliaccio dramatically intercepted it with his arm, which should have meant a sending off. Brighi let it go despite the Milito’s incredulous protests, but he could not ignore Silvestre’s foul on Samuel in the box during an Inter corner kick. It was a clear penalty and subsequently taken by Milito to make the score 1-2 in the 51st minute. Inter barely had time to celebrate, because only three minutes later Palermo equalised through Hernandez, who started and finished the action by putting the ball past Julio Cesar to bring the score to 2-2. In the 61st minute another difficult free kick from Miccoli forced an alert save from Julio Cesar, who cleared the danger. In the 66th minute Ilicic freed himself entirely from the Nerazzurri defence and attempted to surprise Julio Cesar with a shot at his near post, but the keeper pulled off a miraculous save with his leg. A foul by Samuel, which had the Sicilian team screaming for a red card, awarded a free kick for Miccoli, which Julio Cesar then punched to safety. The Rosanero grabbed their third goal in the 86th minute thanks to a free kick from Miccoli. It all seemed over, but that was far from the case; a 20-metre shot from Pinilla surprised Julio Cesar, who only saw the ball once it went in, to make it 4-2. However, Inter did not lose hope and kept pushing until the end. In the 91st minute a pass from Sneijder found Forlan, who tucked the ball away with his left to bring the score to 4-3.

But the match was already into injury time and after three minutes more Brighi blew the final whistle. The result said defeat, but this is an Inter team still in transformation, and there is still time to turn around a negative result.

Palermo 4-3 Inter (HT: 0-1)
Scorers: Milito 33, 51 (pen.), Miccoli 48, 86, Hernandez 54, Pinilla 43, Forlan 90+1.

Palermo: 33 Tzorvas; 31 Pisano, 3 Silvestre, 8 Migliaccio, 42 Balzaretti; 90 Alvarez, 5 Barreto, 7 Della Rocca (46 Acquah), 72 Ilicic (69 Bertolo); 9 Hernandez (74 Pinilla), 10 Miccoli.
Unused subs: 99 Benussi, 2 Mantovani, 4 Cetto, 16 Zahavi.
Coach: Devis Mangia.

Inter: 1 Julio Cesar; 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 4 Zanetti; 42 Jonathan, 5 Stankovic, 19 Cambiasso (71 Alvarez), 55 Nagatomo (62 Obi); 28 Zarate (34 Sneijder), 22 Milito, 7 Forlan.
Unused subs: 21 Orlandoni, 7 Pazzini, 23 Ranocchia, 30 Castaignos.
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini.

Referee: Matteo Brighi (Cesena).
Booked: Samuel 27, Julio Cesar 48, Zanetti 59, Acquah 61.
Added time: 1+4 minutes.

Press Office

新浪体育讯 北京时间9月12日2时45分(意大利当地时间11日20时45分),意甲第2轮开始最后1场较量,国际米兰客场3比4负于巴勒莫。米利托首开纪录。下半场开始阶段,双方6分钟连进3球,米科利扳平比分,巴勒莫中卫米利亚乔禁区内手挡米利托射门,但逃过点球和红牌,随即萨穆埃尔赢得点球,米利托主罚梅开二度。埃尔南德斯马上又追平。终场前,米科利和替补皮尼利亚连下两城,弗兰攻入意甲处子球。

萨拉特和弗兰首次代表国米出场,与米利托组成三叉戟,弗兰在西甲效力比利亚雷亚尔和马竞期间,总共在赛季首场联赛中打进6球。替补席上坐着阿尔瓦雷斯、帕齐尼、卡斯泰尼奥三名攻击手。而在中场,斯内德和热身赛主力奥比均未首发,恰逢33岁生日的斯坦科维奇第300次代表国米出场,和坎比亚索组成双后腰,霍纳桑首次亮相意甲,顶替受伤的麦孔,左路则是长友佑都。队长萨内蒂回撤打左中卫。维维亚诺、科尔多瓦,蒂亚戈-莫塔、齐沃和波利因伤缺阵。

巴勒莫今夏失去6名主力,包括帕斯托雷和3名意大利国脚,结果欧联杯出局,主帅皮奥利下课,37岁的青年队教练曼贾接过帅印,希腊门将措瓦斯上演意甲处子秀,米利亚乔改打中卫。巴勒莫上次击败国米是在2005年9月意甲主场3比2,此后12次正式交锋战绩为4平8负。国米2000年以来意甲赛季首战不败(5胜5平)。

开场3分钟,斯坦科维奇手球,米科利在门前30米处主罚任意球碰人墙偏出右门柱。1分钟后,埃尔南德斯左侧任意球低传,米科利在门前28米处大力低射被挡出萨内蒂左门柱。第5分钟,米科利前场左路反抢成功底线起球,埃尔南德斯前点距门7米处头球被塞萨尔封出近角!第6分钟,弗兰纵深传球,萨拉特在门前25米处起脚偏出左门柱。第8分钟,米科利传球,埃尔南德斯禁区左侧射门被萨内蒂挡出底线。

米科利在门前27米处主罚任意球穿过人墙,塞萨尔将球没收。第17分钟,伊利齐奇左肋突破距门25米处左脚低射被塞萨尔得到。第23分钟,长友佑都左路内切距门27米处抽射高出。第26分钟,弗兰禁区弧顶分球,坎比亚索突入禁区左侧距门12米处低射偏出近门柱。随后弗兰左路远射高出。

萨穆埃尔踢倒米科利,被黄牌警告。加斯佩里尼叫斯内德热身准备换人,但就在此时国米进球了!第36分钟,国米右侧角球被挡出,斯坦科维奇禁区前沿半凌空抽射变成助攻,米利托左侧距门7米处推射入右下角,1比0,这是国米意甲攻进巴勒莫第100球。随即斯内德换下萨拉特。第36分钟,弗兰在门前21米处左脚抽射被挡,随后斯内德远射打偏。第42分钟,巴尔扎雷蒂左路低传,米科利在门前13米处停球射门被后卫一挡弹起,塞萨尔将球摘到。

中场休息后,加纳小将阿夸换下德拉罗卡。下半时开始135秒,巴勒莫追平比分!国米后防解围被截下,巴雷托中路凌空垫传,米科利反越位外脚背卸球距门9米处右脚推射入网,1比1,塞萨尔抗议米科利越位,结果被黄牌警告,慢镜证明米科利没有越位。

此后连续出现戏剧性变化。第49分钟,斯内德左路直传,弗兰禁区左侧停球回敲,米利托在中路距门8米处推射被倒地封堵的米利亚乔右臂挡出左门柱,他向裁判申诉,但布里吉置之不理,巴勒莫逃过点球+红牌!国米此后稍稍获得补偿。第51分钟,斯内德左侧开出角球,萨穆埃尔被西尔维斯特雷撞倒获得点球,米利托操刀右脚低射入球门中路,2比1。这是米利托为意甲俱乐部(热那亚和国米)打进的第100球,也是他在意甲中第5次攻破巴勒莫球门。

但国米领先优势只维持了3分钟,伊利齐奇直塞禁区右侧,米科利低传中路,埃尔南德斯在门前7米处右脚推射入网,2比2。第56分钟,斯坦科维奇传球,米利托禁区左侧打高。1分钟后,斯内德左侧距门20米处左脚低射被措瓦斯没收。萨内蒂铲倒伊利齐奇,被黄牌警告,伊利齐奇接受治疗,米科利右侧距门26米处任意球大力抽射被塞萨尔侧扑封出。阿夸撞倒弗兰吃到黄牌。

长友佑都被奥比换下。第64分钟,米利托中路分球,弗兰右侧内切禁区边缘左脚射门被措瓦斯没收。第66分钟,埃尔南德斯突入禁区横敲,伊利齐奇在门前9米处推射被塞萨尔扑出。随后斯内德左路内切距门24米处低射被措瓦斯没收。第68分钟,米科利挑传,埃尔南德斯将球打进,但已越位在先。

伊利齐奇被贝尔托洛换下。萨穆埃尔踩踏埃尔南德斯,险些吃到第2张黄牌,米科利在门前26米处主罚任意球被塞萨尔封出。阿尔瓦雷斯换下坎比亚索。第72分钟,巴尔扎雷蒂左路回传,阿夸在门前27米处抽射高出。皮尼利亚换下埃尔南德斯。第78分钟,斯内德分球,弗兰左侧禁区前沿打飞。第82分钟,斯内德左路挑传,禁区前沿凌空打偏。

终场前又出现进球高潮。巴勒莫第86分钟反超,萨内蒂对西尔维斯特雷犯规,米科利在稍靠左侧距门26米处主罚任意球越过人墙擦近门柱入网,3比2。第88分钟,霍纳桑边路丢球,皮尼利亚左路内切距门25米处抽出弧线球,塞萨尔站位不佳将球漏进门内,4比2!补时第1分钟,斯内德挑传禁区,弗兰在门前11米处停球左脚推射入左上角,3比4。

巴勒莫(4-4-2):33-措瓦斯/31-皮萨诺,3-西尔维斯特雷,8-米利亚乔,42-巴尔扎雷蒂/90-阿尔瓦雷斯,5-巴雷托,7-德拉罗卡(46'20-阿夸),72-伊利齐奇(68'14-贝尔托洛)/9-埃尔南德斯(74'51-皮尼利亚),10-米科利。

国际米兰(3-4-3):1-塞萨尔/6-卢西奥,25-萨穆埃尔,4-萨内蒂/42-霍纳桑,5-斯坦科维奇,19-坎比亚索(71'11-阿尔瓦雷斯),55-长友佑都(62'20-奥比)/28-萨拉特(34'10-斯内德),22-米利托,7-弗兰。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:09:34 | 只看该作者
Milito: "Let's stick to Inter today"
Monday, 12 September 2011 01:07:45

PALERMO – After scoring two goals, which unfortunately weren't enough to change the result, Diego Milito spoke about the defeat to Palermo on Rai Sport: "On a personal level it is always gratifying for a striker to score, but I can't hide my disappointment at the result. Naturally we all want to win, but now it's time to look to the future and try to improve."

Inter today and Inter yesterday. Milito won't hear of comparisons because "it's not right to think of the Inter of two years ago: today we are a diifferent team, with a new coach who has another scheme in mind compared to those of the past and we have to be able to adapt to it. Of course it's going to take time, for us players too, for example today an attacking midfielder like Sneijder played further wide than he usually does. I think that he in particular has changed position. I repeat, we shouldn't try and compare. I agree that we have to tighten up in defence especially, but this doesn't only involve defenders."

Finally, the Prince was asked to comment on president Massimo Moratti's statements regarding Giampaolo Pazzini's use on the pitch. "He can always say what he thinks and I'll always respect his words," said Milito. "Obviously we should listen to him, we are talking about Pazzini here, a terrific striker, who'll have a chance to express himself. We still have a lot of matches ahead of us."

Press Office

米利托:坚持今天的国际米兰

9月12日巴勒莫消息 - 打进两球,却不足以赢得胜利,迭戈·米利托赛后对意大利国家电视台体育频道说:“从个人来说,前锋进球是高兴的事,但我掩饰不住对结果的失望。我们当然都想胜利,但现在需要着眼未来,努力提高。”

今天的国际米兰与昨天的国际米兰,米利托不想做对比,“因为现在不适合想念两年前的国际米兰,今天我们是一支不同的球队,有一位新教练,思路与前任不同,我们需要去适应。当然这需要时间,球员也是,例如今天像斯内德这样的攻击型中场踢得更靠边路。我们不应与过去做比较,我同意防守需要加强,但这不只是后卫的事情。”

最后,“王子”被问到对莫拉蒂主席评价如何使用帕齐尼的看法。“他可以说他的想法,我一直尊重主席的话。我们当然应该听他的,帕齐尼是一个优秀的前锋,以后会有机会表现出他的能力,我们还有很多比赛要打。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:11:23 | 只看该作者
Alvarez: "A pity but we can improve"
Monday, 12 September 2011 01:32:35

PALERMO – "We lost a match when we weren't playing badly. We're sorry about that but we showed our ability as a team to pick ourselves up and play well," was what Ricky Alvarez had to say about the match on Inter Channel. "My debut? I'm pleased I have made my debut in one of the most important leagues in the world and for one of the most important clubs in the world. Naturally the final score was disappointing. My position? I can play in many positions, I'll adapt to wherever the team want me to play."

Press Office

阿尔瓦雷斯:很可惜,但我们能够提高

9月12日巴勒莫消息 - “我们输了一场踢得不算差的比赛,我们很遗憾,但表现出了振作起来的能力。”里奇·阿尔瓦雷斯赛后对国际米兰频道说,“我的意甲处子秀?很高兴参加世界上最重要的联赛之一,在最重要的俱乐部之一效力。最终比分令人失望,我的位置?我能够踢多个位置,适应球队的各种需要。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:14:41 | 只看该作者
Cambiasso: "A defeat that hurts"
Monday, 12 September 2011 01:54:55

PALERMO – "This defeat really hurt and so it should," was Esteban Cambiasso's comment on Palermo's victory at the Stadio Barbera. "We had settled down on the pitch and then Milito turned on the magic and changed things. Losing always hurts, not just today because it was the first day of the season. If you could choose who you were going to play in the first match, there's no way you would pick Palermo in that sort of form. Obviously we aren't happy about it but there's no point in crying about it. I think the boss had one big problem and that is that he was only able to meet us all together for training for a couple of days. Let's hope that this problem will help us work together better in the future.

"I'm not the sort who usually looks for excuses, but don't forget that the Copa America was right in the middle of this and then the transfer market involved us in changes up to the very end. These are factors that influence things too. Palermo were good and they won. The penalty that wasn't given? There could have been ten of them; all Migliaccio was missing were the gloves... [joked the Nerazzurri midfielder, Ed], but these things happen."

Press Office

坎比亚索:令人受伤的失败

9月12日巴勒莫消息 - “这场失利很让人受伤。”坎比亚索赛后说,“我们一度占据了优势,但米科利改变了结果。输球总是不好受,不只是今天,因为这是赛季第一场。如果可以选择第一场的对手,肯定不愿遇到这种状态的巴勒莫。我们当然不高兴,但也不会为此哭泣。主教练之前遇到一个大问题,他只带着完整的阵容训练了几天,随着今后的磨合,希望我们能够踢得更好。”

“我不习惯找借口,但别忘了今夏有美洲杯,转会市场带来的变化持续到最后时刻。这些都是影响因素,巴勒莫踢得很好,赢了比赛。那个手球没吹点球?他们有可能被罚下一人,米利亚乔只缺一副手套(坎比亚索开玩笑)……但总会发生这种事。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:18:15 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "Gasperini has his ideas, we respect them"
Monday, 12 September 2011 16:58:22
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37464&L=en&IDINI=37484

MILAN - "It wasn't the start we wanted," began Javier  Zanetti with reference to Inter's defeat against Palermo, speaking on the sidelines of the press conference to celebrate the P.U.P.I. Foundation's 10th anniversary. "Yesterday we lost an incredible game because there were moments when we were in control of the match and others when we let it slip away from us. But we must remain calm and believe in the work we're doing: there are things we need to sort out but I can see that everyone is willing and determined to do that. Gasperini was upset and annoyed about the way we lost."

Zanetti emphasised that "Gasperini has his ideas and they must be respected. Every coach sees football in his own way and that's only right. You just need a bit of time to take in what he wants. The most important thing is that we are all receptive to those ideas. And let's not forget that it's only the first league match. I'm confident things will start going well. The coach is an intelligent person and he's trying his things, although he may change them if he sees they aren't working. But the last thing we must do is doubt what we're doing. We speak to him a lot, we compare ideas, we're all very open about things. We just hope we can assimilate everything as soon as possible because we don't have much time. We have a Champions League match on Wednesday."

Zanetti was asked about his new position on the pitch: "I felt comfortable but of course when you concede four goals people are always going to say that things aren't right. Still, you never stop learning and I see a group of players who are doing everything they can to take these ideas on board. Then it will be up to the pitch to determine things."
The skipper was also asked about how Giampaolo Pazzini took being left on the bench and about Mauro Zarate's performance: "Pazzini was fine about it, he's very professional and he was behind the team the whole 90 minutes. Zarate? He found it a bit difficult yesterday and the gaffer decided to take him off. He's only just arrived so he needs a bit of time to adjust."

Finally, a word on Juventus: "Great respect for Juve," Zanetti said. "They're really hungry for success and they want to play a leading role. Just as we do."

Press Office

萨内蒂:加斯佩里尼有他的想法,我们尊重

9月12日米兰消息 - “这不是我们想要的开局。”哈维尔·萨内蒂在庆祝PUPI基金会10周年的发布会上谈到对巴勒莫的失利。“昨天我们输了一场不可思议的比赛,因为我们有些时候控制了场面,有些时候失去优势。但我们必须保持冷静,相信我们正在做的工作:有需要解决的问题,但我能够看到所有人的意愿和决心。加斯佩里尼也对输球的方式感到恼火。”

萨内蒂强调:“加斯佩里尼有他的想法,必须得到尊重。每个教练有自己看足球的方式,只需要一点时间去领会,最重要的是我们都接受这些想法。别忘了这只是第一场联赛,我相信今后可以好起来。教练是个聪明人,他在尝试他的东西,如果他看到不见效,或许会改变。但我们最不应做的是怀疑目前的工作。我们和教练谈了很多,交流各自的想法,非常开放。只希望我们能尽快理解一切,因为时间不多了,周三就有一场欧冠。”

谈到自己的新位置,萨内蒂说:“我感觉适应,当然,当球队丢了四个球时,人们总是会说不对。我从不停止学习,我看到球员们都在尽力实现教练的想法,然后通过场上的表现来决定。”

队长还被问到帕齐尼未上场和萨拉特表现的问题。“帕齐尼是非常职业的球员,他在90分钟内一直支持球队。萨拉特?他昨天遇到一点困难,教练决定换下他,他才刚来,需要时间适应。”

最后的话题是尤文图斯。“非常尊重尤文。”萨内蒂说,“他们十分渴望成功,希望扮演领跑者的角色,我们也一样。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:25:49 | 只看该作者
【2011/12意甲联赛|第二轮】巴勒莫4:3国际米兰 赛后FcInterNews.it 评分:

JULIO CESAR 5+ – Dopo pochi minuti, si supera sul colpo di testa ravvicinato di Hernandez. Si prende qualche piccolo rischio su Miccoli quando decide di prendersi una rimessa. Ammonito da Brighi per le proteste successive al gol del capitano rosanero, sul quale poi compie un bell’intervento su punizione. Salva i compagni troppo sbilanciati in avanti con un intervento prodigioso su Ilicic. Sorpreso, purtroppo, dalla punizione di Miccoli, colpevolmente immobile invece sul missile di Pinilla.

LUCIO 5+ – Ci vuole una sgroppata delle sue in avanti per scuotere l’Inter un po’ sotto shock per l’avvio dirompente del Palermo. Sempre da attaccante riesce a fare le cose migliori del match, anche se poi si produce in un paio di chiusure determinanti. Tiene però in gioco Miccoli che si invola in porta per il primo pareggio. Alla fine, lascia campo libero a Pinilla che infila la botta del 4-2.

SAMUEL 5 – Il duello con Miccoli è lungo e per lui estenuante: un paio di stop decisivi ma anche un buco clamoroso che apre un’autostrada ad Hernandez servito dal salentino: è Zanetti a chiudere la sbarra. Sempre sul 10 del Palermo spende un fallo che gli costa l’ammonizione. Grave la disattenzione sul gol. Poco dopo, si guadagna il rigore dell’1-2, poi rischia davvero il rosso su un fallaccio ai danni di Bertolo.

ZANETTI 6,5 – Un paio di chiusure importanti nei primi minuti, monumentale poi su Hernandez lanciato a rete. Sempre pronto e sempre attento, il capitano fa capire che sì, anche da difensore centrale ci può stare eccome; anzi, si diverte pure ad azionare un affondo pericoloso. Viene ammonito per un intervento pesante ma non volontario su Ilicic. Purtroppo, facendo un fallo su Silvestre causa la punizione che Miccoli trasforma nella gemma del 3-2.

JONATHAN 6+ – Una trattenuta leggera di Balzaretti in area è causa di recriminazioni per l’Inter; magari avrebbe potuto proseguire l’azione. Comunque, dà il suo contributo quando i nerazzurri provano ad alzarsi. Non riesce a chiudere in tempo su Hernandez nell’azione del secondo gol del Palermo. Pecca forse di altruismo quando Milito lo lancia in porta, compie il peccato contrario quando Forlan è in mezzo all’area e non viene servito.

STANKOVIC 6 – Trecentesimo gettone in Serie A per il serbo: prestazione senza particolari acuti, fino a quando si trova al posto giusto nel momento giusto: suo il tiro che poi trova la sponda vincente di Milito. Ottima la palla che serve ancora all’argentino dopo il 2-2, sbaglia forse con Forlan quando gli toglie un buon pallone messo in mezzo da Obi.

CAMBIASSO 6- – Primi minuti non al massimo, poi si rende protagonista della prima azione veloce dei nerazzurri. Progressivamente guadagna fiducia creando qualche insidia alla difesa rosanero. Nella ripresa, però, si nota a fatica.
DAL 71’ ALVAREZ 6 – La prima palla che tocca frutta un’incomprensione con Stankovic e una ripartenza avversaria, la seconda gli vale un bel recupero. Complessivamente, ha fatto intravedere qualcosa di interessante, schierato in posizione centrale.

NAGATOMO 5,5 – Tocca pochi palloni, con uno di questi si inventa una conclusione azzardata da fuori area che finisce altissima. Bell’azione nei minuti finali del primo tempo a ubriacare Pisano. Sul gol di Hernandez, però, sbaglia il tempo della chiusura.
DAL 62’ OBI 6 – Un buon assist troppo prevedibile per Forlan, un paio di errorini banali, poi una grandissima accelerazione nata da un pallone recuperato quasi dalla spazzatura. Coraggioso come sempre.

ZARATE 4 – Viene rimbrottato spesso da Gasperini, anche dopo l’uscita dal campo. Il tecnico, infatti, non gradisce i suoi ritardi nei rientri. Si fa fischiare parecchi falli nei primi minuti di gioco. Sempre fuori tempo, denuncia un deficit di forma piuttosto marcato e anche una certa insofferenza. Gasp capisce che così non va e dopo il gol lo sostituisce. Cambio che Maurito, anche se non a parole, dimostra di non gradire. C’è da lavorare.
DAL 33’ SNEIJDER 6 – Al primo tiro finito alle stelle causa la furia del tecnico. Un altro erroraccio fa correre un nuovo brivido ai nerazzurri, fino a quando Lucio rimedia. Bella invece un’apertura per Nagatomo. Meglio nella ripresa, dove cerca di proporsi come uomo d’ordine lì davanti pur difettando qualche volta di precisione nei passaggi. Bellissimo però quello per Forlan che vale il 4-3.

MILITO 7+ – In principio è servito poco e male, per cui non riesce a pungere. Fino al momento del rocambolesco gol, dove premia l’assist involontario di Deki. Quando prova lui a fare l’assist di pregio, trova Forlan impreparato. Subito dopo il gol del pari, c’è un rigore solare per fallo di mano di Migliaccio, poco prima di quello assegnato su Samuel che trasformerà. Grandissimo lavoro, anche nel provare a servire i compagni. Senz’altro, la nota più positiva della serata.

FORLAN 6+ – Orchestra le azioni più interessanti dell’Inter prima del gol del vantaggio, quella conclusa male da Zarate e quella non sfruttata da Cambiasso. Bene anche quando si spinge fino in difesa fin quasi a fare il terzino per prendere il pallone. Dopo l’ingresso di Sneijder passa a destra. Da lodare per il sacrificio, la mira invece va ancora aggiustata. Peccato soprattutto per quel pallone invitante sul quale subisce l’anticipo di Pisano. Al 90esimo spaccato, trova la rete del 4-3.

ALLENATORE: GASPERINI 5 – L’inizio del Palermo mette davvero i brividi, poi man mano la squadra cresce riuscendo anche a chiudere il primo tempo in vantaggio. Ma le cose da registrare appaiono ancora parecchie. Zarate purtroppo è ancora fuori dagli schemi, il cambio con Sneijder diventa inevitabile. Nella ripresa la partita diventa elettrizzante, anche se i rischi aumentano esponenzialmente. Ma quando l’Inter sembra avere il pallino della situazione, arriva, impetuosa, la rete di Miccoli che gela tutti, seguita dal razzo dell’ex Pinilla. La rete del Cacha alimenta una pia illusione.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 12:33:51 | 只看该作者
【2011/12意甲联赛|第二轮】巴勒莫4:3国际米兰 赛后米兰体育报评分:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 13:10:23 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-14 13:13:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:27 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 20 queries .