第31轮 卡利亚里2:2国际米兰(4月7日)

第32轮 国际米兰2:1锡耶纳(4月11日)

第33轮 乌迪内斯1: 3国际米兰(4月25日)

第34轮 佛罗伦萨0:0国际米兰(4月22日)

第35轮 国际米兰2: 1切塞纳(4月29日)

第36轮 帕尔马3:1国际米兰(5月2日)

第37轮 国际米兰4: 2AC米兰(5月6日)

第38轮 拉齐奥3::1国际米兰(5月13日)

7月27日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 国际米兰主教练加斯佩里尼认为2011-12赛季意甲开局的对手都不容易对付,而最后几轮的对阵更是紧张激烈。倒数第二轮米兰德比,最后一轮国际米兰客场对拉齐奥。加斯佩里尼离开安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心时笑着说:“赛季末的对阵感觉非常英格兰式。”意思是所有比赛都十分关键,与直接竞争对手较量。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
1021#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-24 00:08:37 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-24 13:28 编辑

All Hail King Milito!
http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/05/17/all-hail-king-milito/

MILITO: “LAVEZZI? I LIKE!”
The Inter leading goal scorer confesses.
“Lavezzi? He is a champions and it would be nice to play with him.  And Destro is worthy of a big club.”
“I will stay at Inter until at least 2014.  I want to win the Scudetto again.”

THE BALL TO PRINCE’S COURT
Milito: “Lavezzi OK, he makes a difference.  And Destro is worthy of Inter.”
“I will play in black and blue until at least 2014 and want to repay the love from the fans by bringing back the Scudetto.”

Milan – He is only being the Prince on the field.  Off of it, Diego Milito is the picture of simplicity.  He is polite, punctual and humble.  Suffering for those who are suffering, helping those in need, forgetting the negatives.  Like that statement after the victory in the Champions League where he said: “I don’t know if I will stay.”  Now it is another story.  “I was wrong that night but I was honest and sincere.  Now I will try to repay all the love from the fans by trying to win back the Scudetto with the shirt of Inter.  I am feeling this shirt.  I have been here for three years and I will remain here until at least 2014 when my contract expires.  At that point I will be 35 years old and I have to think then.”

Milito, and the city of Milan.  Tell us about your life in Milan.
“I live in San Siro with my wife Sofia and two children: Leandro who is four years old and Agustina who is two.  I will get Leandro in kindergarten in the afternoon.  I often bring the kids to the park.  We play with inflatable toys and watch cartoon together a lot especially ‘Ben 10.’  I know how to adapt myself.  I follow football and I like watching sport programs but I do it when they go to bed.  Then I enjoy Bonolis and Fiorello, Hunziker as well as Zelig.  And the rest is I do not go out much.  I do not like the shopping centers.  I would never live near it because it is to chaotic, there is the problem with parking but I love Milan and I am very well here.  It is the city that has a lot to offer.  It is one of the better cities in Europe.”

Especially there is a fantastic culinary culture here: any Italian dishes that you like.
“One in particular: pesto.  I always bring some from Genoa.  My wife prepares the pasta the one that I like.  I eat lots of meat as I prefer it to fish.  I love savory the most though.  Better a good empanada (a tortilla filled with meat) than a dulce de leche (milk-based dessert).  I often go to restaurant and my favorite is Gaucho.”

So you don’t go to Javier Zanetti’s restaurant.
“I like it (Diego celebrated the festivities with his family there).  Zanetti is amazing and I have no words to describe him.  Although I’m not surprised by him anymore.”

In fact, you are being called a clan of Argentinians…
“You can be more wrong.  We are from the same country but we refuse this label.  We are not a clan.  We are friends and it is normal.”

Do you have Italian friends?
“Here they are.  Two of them.  Danilo and Gianluca Trabbucco.  We have a beautiful relationship between my family and them.  They are always with us and they have helped us a lot.  Another one that I’m thinking of is Adrian Faija, my classmate in an Argentinian school and now he is a lawyer.  He is a brother.”

Have you always wanted to become a footballer?
“No, I wanted to become a business man.  I already enrolled in a university then football took over.  I was born with a ball in my hands and between my feet.  And now I can say that I am not doing too bad.  My brother Gabriel and I, we have made our father happy.”

What kind of job does your father have?
“He has a metallurgical company and he is a hard worker.  We are not rich but we have always been well.  Today (yesterday) is his birthday.  Father Jorge is turning 58 and he often comes to see me.”

Have you ever recommended your brother to Moratti?
“No but my brother would have done very well here in Italy.  With the kind of characters that he has, he would have been a great defender here.  Unfortunately we will not play together anymore.  It happened in Zaragoza.  But let’s say after Inter I go back to Argentina to wear the shirt of Racing Club, he would still be at Independiente.  Two opposing faiths.”

Since we are talking about Argentina, tell us about Ezequiel Lavezzi, the  Napoli striker, the man of many of your fans’ desires.  Want to play with him?
“I like playing with champions and Lavezzi is just that.  It would be very nice.  He jumps, he is quick and has an incredible physical strength.  In short, he makes the difference.”

Tell us the truth, have you called him?
“I swear, no.”

And Destro, a more likely arrival, what do you say? He is a fan, plays with the number 22, follows and learns all of your movements…
“I like him.  I saw him when he trained with us in the Mourinho’s days and you could already see then that he was a good player.  He is one that deserves a big club.”

Ah, you mentioned Mourinho, the man of that incredible treble.  Is he the most important coach in your career?
“I have not had any problems with the coaches and I have learned much from all of them bit I would say that Mourinho gave me so much.  He is extraordinary.  But I would like to also mention Bielsa.  I learned a lot from him.  I was a second striker and it was him that made me become a first striker but he made me realize the importance of goals.  He is a great coach.”

Stramaccioni will remain as Inter coach.  The third coach of last season who seems to be suitable to handle a difficult dressing room like yours?
“Let me clarify: our dressing room is not at all difficult and he has shown it with the results.  After the game against Juve, we were out of everything even the Europa League.  He is doing well now.”

But the Inter of the past season were a flop.  Milito, a sixth place is not acceptable to you.  What happened?
“The season began poorly.  Too many changes on the bench, we made mistakes, lost a few games and consequently, a lot of confidence.  There was also the sale of Thiago Motta but he wanted to go.”

You finished with 24 goals.  Among the top goalscorers, three are over 30 years old: Ibrahimovic is close to 31, you are almost 33 and Di Natle who is 35.  Why?
“Because experience counts and fundamental.  When I see Di Natale, I see a very good player and it would have been nice to play with him.  For me, I felt good this year because last year my flexors tormented me five times and I had to relapses.  I did not become crazy because I did not score but because I was not healthy.”

But Leonardo then was playing Pazzini who is suffering now.  How is he?
“I was not well and so it was right that he played Pazzini.  I have a great relationship with him and we talk often.  He has to stay calm.”

Even a champion like Forlan is doing badly.
“Yes, he is a champion.  I also talked to him often in this bad year.  He came from another type of football and it is not easy to adapt to ours.  The Spanish league has more rhythm and more technical but ours, tactically, it is the most difficult especially for a striker.”

Thinking about a new and winning Inter?
“Certainly, in these two years (of the contract) I want to win again.”

And then what will happen?
“I will return to Buenos Aires.  I know that I will become a coach at some point but I will not sell my house in San Siro so that I can always see my friends.  Believe me, I am fine here.”

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

王子万岁!!!

米利托:“拉维奇?我喜欢他!”

国际米兰头号射手公开欢表示希望拉维奇加盟。
“拉维奇?他是一个冠军级别的球员,和他搭档会非常舒服。德斯特罗有能力在豪门立足。”
“我会留在国米直到2014年,因为我想再次帮助球队夺得联赛冠军。”

米兰——他被称为梅阿查球场的王子,他就是朴素的代名词,谦逊而待人有礼,他曾经遭受过不公的待遇,但总能忘却烦恼迎来正名的那一天。他,就是米利托!在帮助国米赢得欧冠冠军的那个夜晚,他曾经表示自己有可能会离开国米。但现在,一切又是另一个开始:“那天晚上我真的是错了,我就是个诚实的孩子。如今我只想告诉那些支持我的球迷们,穿上蓝黑间条衫帮助球队重夺联赛冠军才是我的最大愿望!我在这已经三年了,习惯了这一件球衣,我会继续为国米效力直到2014年,到那时我已经35岁了。”

米利托,告诉我们你在米兰城的生活怎么样吧!
我和我的妻子索菲亚还有两个孩子一起住在圣西罗,莱昂纳多四岁了,奥古斯塔也两岁了。下午我会送莱昂纳多去幼儿园,我们经常去公园玩,尤其是那些充气玩具他可喜欢了,在家我也会陪他看卡通,最近看得最多的是《Ben 10》。我懂得怎么调整自己的生活,我喜欢足球也会看其他体育赛事的转播,但是这都要等到孩子们睡觉了才会去做。其他时候我不怎么出家门,我不喜欢去购物中心,甚至靠近都不愿意!因为那的人实在是太多了,而且停车也是个麻烦事儿。但是我很喜欢米兰这座城市,这是欧洲最好的城市之一。

米兰城有它独特的饮食文化在,你有特别喜欢的意大利菜吗?
您还别说这真有,香蒜沙司就是我的最爱!我经常从热那亚带点回来。我很喜欢我妻子做的意大利面,鱼肉我也吃,甜点我喜欢肉馅卷饼。我经常去餐厅吃饭,最常去的就是Gaucho。

你都不去萨内蒂的餐厅吗?
谁说的?我经常和家人在那里举办庆祝活动!萨内蒂就是个传奇,我想不到什么词去形容他了,虽然我已经不再对他大惊小怪了的!

事实上,你们总是被成为“烤肉帮”...
你错了。我们来自同一个国度但并不认同这个说法,我们不是什么帮派,我们就是很好的朋友,这再也正常不过了。

你有意大利朋友吗?
当然有啊!就说几个吧,Danilo和Gianluca Trabbucco,他们和我以及我的家人都保持着不错的关系,时不时都会帮助我们。还有Adrian Faija,我在阿根廷上学时的同班同学,现在他是个律师,这可是我的好哥们儿!

从小开始,你就一直想做一个足球运动员吗?
不,其实我想做一个商人。那时我差不多要考大学了,但是选择足球改变了我的命运,我就是抱住足球来到这个世界的。现在我可以说在足球这一方面我做得还不错,我父亲都以我弟弟加布里埃尔和我为荣!

您的父亲做什么工作的?
他有一个冶金公司,他是一个勤劳的工人。我们并不富有但是生活得一直很融洽。今天(昨天)是他58岁的生日,他经常来看望我。

你有向莫拉蒂主席推荐过你的弟弟吗?
没有,但是如果他来意大利,那他的表现也会很出色,他的特点决定了他适合意大利足球的风格。遗憾的是我们很难再在一起踢球了,以前我们一起效力萨拉戈萨。但是我说过如果离开国米我就会回到阿根廷竞技队,他就会去独立队,那时我们就变成死敌了...

既然说起了阿根廷,那我们就谈谈拉维奇吧!你想和他一块儿踢球吗?
我喜欢与拉维奇这样冠军级别的球员一起搭档,那种感觉非常棒!他拥有无与伦比的弹跳和惊人的速度,还有那跑不死的体力。简而言之,他就是个不同凡响的天才。

告诉我真相,你给他打电话了吗?
我发誓,没有!

那德斯特罗呢?他的回归似乎更靠谱些,他也身披22号球衣,和你的特点有些相同...
我很欣赏他,穆里尼奥时代他曾经和我们一起训练过,那时我就觉得他很有天赋,他配得上在豪门俱乐部效力。

好吧,你提起了那个最特别的穆里尼奥,他是你职业生涯中遇到的最重要的教练吗?
我没有对现在的教练不敬,但是我必须承认穆里尼奥教会了我很多很多,他非常地特别。不过我想提一下贝尔萨,从他身上我也学到了不少东西,当时我只是个替补球员,是他给了我上场机会让我发挥出了自己的能力,他是个很棒的教练。

斯特拉马乔尼下个赛季会留任,他似乎挺擅于处理你们更衣室内的矛盾。
让我澄清一点:我们更衣室没有那些媒体说得那么多事情,斯特拉马乔尼用他的成绩证明了这一切。在和尤文图斯的比赛结束后,其实我们已经失去了一切包括欧冠联赛。他现在做得很好。

但是这个赛季的国际米兰是失败的,联赛第六名的成绩让人难以接受,您怎么看呢?
这个赛季确实不怎么样,球队的变化太大了,我们犯了很多错误,很多该赢的比赛都没有赢,蒂亚戈莫塔的离开影响很大,但是他想走谁又有办法阻拦呢?

你打进了24个球,在联赛射手榜前面有三个人超过了30岁:伊布拉希莫维奇快31了,你33,迪纳塔莱35,这是为什么呢?
因为经验真的很重要!当我看到迪纳塔莱的时候,我真的很欣赏他。对我来说,今年的感觉很不错,去年我遭受了伤病的困扰才让我发挥不尽如人意,

但是这个赛季的帕齐尼情况不是很好,他怎么了?
我不大清楚,但是帕齐尼的实力毋庸置疑,我们关系很好也经常聊天,他总是保持冷静的头脑。

就算是见过大世面的弗兰,这个赛季的表现也一般而已。
是的,他绝对是个冠军级别的球员。那段困难的日子里我们总是在交流,他来自不同足球风格的国度,想要适应我们这并不容易。西班牙联赛注重球队节奏和个人技术,但是我们更看重整体的战术,这对一名前锋来说并不容易。

下一个赛季的国米,你依旧保持信心吗?
当然!只要我还为国米效力,我就会尽我最大的努力去帮助球队赢下比赛。

你的合同结束后,你会做些什么?
我会回到布宜诺斯艾利斯,也许我会成为一名足球教练,但我不大可能卖掉在圣西罗的房子,因为我想和好朋友们保持联系,相信我,我在这里很好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1020#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 18:07:34 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 18:12 编辑

这个赛季是国际米兰俱乐部历史上倒数第二多输掉比赛的赛季,14场败绩追平1998-99赛季成绩。仅次于1947-48赛季的18场。

Inter closed the 2011-2012 campaign with 14 defeats which equals the number of losses in 1998-1999.  The only season where Inter had more losses was all the way back to 1947-1948 with 19.  The Nerazzurri began the season losing 3 out of 4 matches in all competitions (against Palermo, Novara and Trabzonsport in the Champions League).  That was a period under Gian Piero Gasperini, a period where we found ourselves in the relegation zone to Serie B.  A horrific start that perfectly reflects this forgettable season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1019#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-23 16:04:25 | 只看该作者
Stramaccioni: "United to rebuild"
Monday, 14 May 2012 01:10
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39966&L=en

ROME - After the Nerazzurri pulled ahead through Milito, Lazio then took over and Inter left the Stadio Olimpico with a loss. In his post-match comments Andrea Stramaccioni could not hide the bitter taste in his mouth for what could have been. The coach spoke to Sky Sport Italia: "It's really a shame not to have won today. I think it's normal to think that way because we played an excellent first half and gave nothing away to Lazio. We could have ended the first half with a bigger lead, but once again we were regretting two goals scored in just a few minutes that changed the game. That being said, I also want to congratulate Lazio because we played a very strong first half. But we weren't able to put away our chances as our opponents did in a good second half."

A sixth-place finish in the standings for Inter means qualification for the preliminaries of the Europa League, which will see the Nerazzurri back on the pitch in early August. Stramaccioni stated: "We'll have to prepare for an early start, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Inter made it to Europe after a difficult season. There's a lot of hunger to start again and build something important."

With Stankovic, Forlan, Sneijder and Zarate absent "it's undeniable that the team on the pitch today was different from the one in the other eight matches that I had them for, but the team still made its presence felt just the same," continued the Nerazzurri coach. "In the first half we had four clear chances. We did very well but I'll say it again: we weren't able to finish the way that Lazio were in the second half. On the first goal we have to hold up our hands because Kozak scored from the 6-yard box. The second came from a lovely play from Candreva. So there were two great plays that changed the game. I don't believe that Inter were inferior to Lazio today. It didn't seem like a comeback based on territorial supremacy. In my opinion, we've shown that we've made some improvements, but we can appreciate that for what it is and move on."

This isn't the greatest moment for Pazzini, although Stramaccioni reminded journalists that "he created the second chance for Inter. Although he didn't touch the ball it came from his initiative. I don't think he's going through a difficult time. It's clear that Giampaolo is a bit unlucky because every time he comes on he nearly scores but doesn't quite finish."

This is where things begin anew, and it was the coach who stressed: "Inter are at the halfway point. We're are all united and the president is already building a great team to get us back where we belong. Will Stramaccioni still be on the bench in the future? Ask the president. He's the one who decides the when and how of these things. How many reinforcements do we need to build a great team? I believe it's important to reflect and try to figure out where we can improve. We're not happy with sixth place, and neither are the fans or the president. But the club is already working to get back to playing a leading role again."

Speaking to Mediaset Premium, Stramaccioni continued: "Considering the opponent and the atmosphere, we played a great first half. We didn't start badly – and the same goes for the second half – but we have to take the blame for Lazio's first goal, and we have to work hard to try and correct these kinds of situations. Did we make the same kinds of mistakes as we did against Parma? We're asking ourselves the same questions, because again tonight we were in control of the game, save a few minutes of madness; three in Parma and four tonight. I left out Zarate because he seemed a bit off his game to me; I make my choices based most of all on what I see during the week. How do you deal with the next season that will inevitably start soon? It means getting back to work sooner. But the big difference was between third and fourth place. A few days make no difference. What we did in these last nine matches is an important base that we'll build upon. Do Inter need to be rejuvenated or remodelled? The season is over now and we'll take stock of the situation. The Europa League is the minimum objective, but that's what we have."

He then spoke to Rai Sport: "I saw a first half that was almost perfect. I can't think of any chances Lazio had, but unfortunately they were able to finish in the second half, which we weren't able to do in our many chances in the first half. We have two more negative points to work on. As early as tomorrow the president and directors will begin working to build a stronger Inter, even though they've been working on that for a while, to tell you the truth. For the club and its image it was important to qualify for the Europa League. It wasn't our main objective, but it's still something we can build on. Now we're halfway there to building a great Inter. The future. It's one thing to manage 9 matches, the last 9 of a difficult season, and it's another thing to start from the beginning. Wait a bit before judging me. We certainly tried to win in these 9 matches, as we did against Parma and tonight. And this is a starting point."

Press Office

斯特拉马乔尼:一起重建

5月14日罗马消息 – 今天在奥利匹克球场国际米兰对阵拉齐奥的比赛中,米利托首先为国际米兰取得领先,但拉齐奥随后逆转了比赛取得了最后比赛的胜利。在赛后的评论中,斯特拉马乔尼并没有否认他的失望,他对意大利天空体育说:“今天没能赢得比赛非常遗憾。我们上半场踢得那么好,很正常我们会觉得能够赢下比赛。我们本可以在上半场取得更大的领先,接着我们又在几分钟内丢了两个球,那彻底改变了比赛。不过我要恭喜拉齐奥因为我们之前踢得很好。但对手在下半场踢得很好而我们却没有抓住机会。”

以第六结束这赛季意味着国际米兰需要打欧联资格赛,因此8月初国际米兰就将回到赛场。斯特拉马乔尼说:“我们会提前集训,但那并不能否认,国际米兰在一个艰难的赛季后还是进入了欧洲赛场。大家都非常渴望重新开始。”

斯坦科维奇、弗兰、斯内德和萨拉特的缺席:“不可否认让今天场上的这支国际米兰不同于之前的八场,但今天球队还是做得不错。在上半场我们有四个很好的机会,我们做的很好。但拉齐奥的两个很棒的球员改变了比赛。我并不觉得拉齐奥今天比我们做得好。我认为我们展现了我们取得的进步,但我们还会继续努力。

现在帕齐尼的状况不太好,不过斯特拉马乔尼提醒了记者:“他为国际米兰创造了第二个机会。虽然他没有碰到球但那次进攻是他制造的。我不认为他现在状况很糟糕。很明显他现在运气不好因为每次他都离进球只有一步之遥。”

“国际米兰正在路上,我们现在团结一致,主席正在建立一个伟大的队伍让我们回到我们原本的位置。斯特拉马乔尼以后还会继续执教吗?问主席去吧。他才是决定这些事情的人。我们需要多少引援来建立一个伟大的队伍?我认为首先弄清楚我们什么位置需要提高是重要的,我们对第六的排名并不满意,球迷们和主席也是。但俱乐部已经准备好重新赢回领先的位置了。”

斯特拉马乔尼继续说:“考虑到竞争对手和客场氛围,我们的上半场踢得很好。我们的开局还不错——下半场的开局也是——但我们必须对拉齐奥的第一个进球负责,我们必须努力改变那样的形势。我们是不是犯了和对阵帕尔马时一样的错误?我们也问了自己同样的问题,因为我们今晚又一次在领先并控制了比赛的情况下在几分钟内失去了大好形势,在帕尔马的三分钟和今天的四分钟。我没让萨拉特上场是因为他看起来状态不好,我根据我在这周中的观察来选择球员。怎么处理即将开始的下赛季的?我们休息的时间并不多,但真正的不同是第三和第四。我们这赛季最后的9场比赛是我们重建的基础。国际米兰是否需要新的模式和年轻化?这个赛季已经结束了,我们会总结现在的情况,欧联杯是最低的目标。”

随后他说:“我看到了一个几乎完美的上半场。我几乎想不到拉齐奥有任何的机会,但不幸的是他们能以那样的方式结束下半场。明天主席和总监们将会着手建立一个更强大的国际米兰,即使他们已经为那个目标努力了一段时间。对于俱乐部和它的形象来说能打欧联杯是很重要的。这不是我们的主要目标,但是我们重建的基础。现在我们正在重建的路上。能执教9场比赛,艰难赛季中最后的9场比赛是一回事,而重新开始一个赛季是另一回事。对我的评价还早着。我们在这9场比赛中都展现了对胜利的渴望,包括对帕尔马的比赛和今晚的比赛。这是我们开始的基础。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1018#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-21 21:39:29 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1017#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-21 21:29:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-21 21:37 编辑

Cambiasso: "This season must be a one-off"
Monday, 14 May 2012 02:06
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39966&L=en

ROME - Esteban Cambiasso looked beyond the Lazio game and reflected on the season as a whole: "We didn't end it the way we wanted but it's over now and I think given the way it went that's a good thing. We have to make sure we learn from our mistakes, and not only the ones that made us throw away a first-half lead today. We have to make sure this bad season is just an island in the middle of an ocean of success."

Getting into Europe is nonetheless an achievement because it looked impossible at a certain point of the year. "It shows that the desire was there. Of course turning desire into reality is not always something you're able to achieve. The reality for us now is that we're in Europe and if we do well in the qualifying round we'll be involved in three competitions - a sign that we have no intention of taking it easy."

Cambiasso was coy when asked which mistakes Inter need to learn from: "Talking about them and making them known publicly would be a weakness for the team. We're fully aware of the mistakes we've made. The main thing is that we understand them and accept that it didn't come about by chance: we all know that if our season went the way it did it's because we didn't fulfil our potential - not because we didn't try hard enough but for a series of reasons. We have to close this chapter now, recharge our batteries and remember that Inter can afford to have a bad year, but not more than one."

The Argentine ended with the positives to be taken from this season: "Our desire to react and the fact that we never hid away - we always stood up to adversity."

Press Office

坎比亚索:这个赛季是一个小阻碍

5月14日罗马消息 – 赛后接受采访时,坎比亚索总结了对拉齐奥的比赛并回顾了整个赛季:“我们并没有以我们希望的方式结束这赛季,但现在赛季已经结束,想想整个赛季其实这也是一件好事。我们必须从错误中吸取教训,而不是仅仅想着我们被逆转。我们要确保这个糟糕的赛季只是我们成功之路中的小小阻碍。”

能够获得欧联参赛资格已经是一个成就了,因为在这赛季的某段时间这似乎也是不可能的。“这说明了我们对成功的渴望。当然把渴望转变成现实并不是总能发生。我们现在的情况是,如果在资格赛中表现的好,我们才能够进入欧联的正赛,这意味着我们并不能放松警惕。”

被问到国际米兰需要吸取的教训时,坎比亚索说:“在公众讨论我们错误对球队不是很好。我们很清楚我们犯的错误。关键是我们理解并接受那些错误并不是偶然犯下的:我们都知道,这个赛季没有像我们想象中的发展,这是因为我们没有充分发挥我们的潜能,而不是因为我们不够努力。这一章已经结束,我们必须充足电,记住国际米兰可以承受一个糟糕的赛季,但不能更多了。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1016#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-21 21:25:33 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-21 21:31 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1015#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-21 21:23:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-21 21:30 编辑

Milito: "I'd have swapped all 24 goals..."
Monday, 14 May 2012 01:07
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39962&L=en

ROME - "It's a shame because we played well today, especially in the first half," Diego Milito told Inter Channel after the match.

His strike against Lazio means Milito equalled his personal record of 24 league goals, achieved with Genoa. "But I'd happily have swapped them all to have been challenging for the prizes we're used to at Inter..." the Prince sighed.

He continued: "We're looking forward. We're disappointed because we really wanted it, but we have to look forward. Our targets for next year? To be in the mix right up till the end and playing for the targets we're accustomed to. We'll get off to a good start next term and at least we ended this season well, apart from tonight's defeat. We must represent Inter as well as we can. We'll try to do well in Serie A and also in the Europa League."

Press Office

米利托:我愿用全部的24个进球去交换……

5月14日罗马消息 – 米利托赛后对Inter Channel的记者说:“我们今天踢得不错,特别是上半场,很遗憾最后我们输了。”

上半场米利托的进球是他这赛季的第24粒入球,追平了他在热那亚的记录。王子说:“但如果让我用他们全部去交换我们球队的欧冠资格我会更高兴……”

米利托继续说到:“我们在展望未来。我们很失望因为我们希望获得胜利,但我们必须向前看。我们明年的目标?当然是一直习惯的目标。我们下赛季会重新开始,除了今晚的失败,我们这赛季最后阶段打得还不错。我们会尽力在意甲和欧联的比赛中踢好比赛,我们必须做最好的自己代表国际米兰。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1014#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-18 10:07:04 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-26 21:17 编辑

【意甲|第38轮】拉齐奥3:1国际米兰 赛后FcInternews.it评分:

CASTELLAZZI 5,5 – Per quasi un’ora è spettatore non pagante, il primo intervento è una parata facile facile a terra su tiro di Ledesma molto lento. Più insidiosa poco dopo la conclusione di Candreva che devia in corner; dal quale arriva il gol di Kozak sul quale non appare del tutto esente da colpe.  Poi era troppo potente il tiro di Candreva che porta la Lazio in vantaggio. Discreto riflesso su Kozak nell’occasione del gol del 3-1 di Mauri.

MAICON 5,5 – Prova a dare il suo contributo, riesce anche a strappare il calcio di rigore prendendo il contatto dentro l’area per pochi centimetri. Ma nell’azione del gol di Candreva, Lulic lo aggira come fosse un paletto di uno slalom gigante. Cerca riscossa provando anche a impensierire Bizzarri da fuori area.

LUCIO 6 – Venti minuti senza particolari problemi, poi un ottimo intervento in chiusura su Kozak. Provvidenziale anche una chiusura su Candreva poco prima del gol del vantaggio laziale. Tenta anche la conclusione vincente da posizione improbabile. Nell'azione del gol di Mauri si trova sbilanciato così come tutta la squadra.

SAMUEL 5 – Provvidenziale al pronti-via su Mauri lanciato in rete; sempre affidabile almeno fino a quando fa saltare la marcatura da Kozak nell’occasione del pareggio. Bucato dal ceco nell’azione del 3-1.

NAGATOMO 5,5 – Prova subito a far fruttare la sua velocità in avanti, mettendo due palloni interessanti in mezzo nei primi minuti. I problemi li dà però l’ottimo Candreva in fase difensiva. Gradualmente la sua spinta si esaurisce.

ZANETTI 5,5 – Anche lui tocca con mano la ruvidezza dei laziali: strappa a Lulic la prima, legittima ammonizione della partita. Poco appariscente, solo un affondo a punire Konko. Applausi per lui dall’Olimpico quando aiuta il castigatore Candreva colpito da crampi.

GUARIN 6  – E’ l’elemento che crea i primi veri pericoli per la Lazio: spolvera il guantone di Bizzarri con una gran conclusione da fuori che costringe il portiere argentino alla super-parata, poi dopo poco da pochi passi calibra male la conclusione. Dopo il gol del 2-1, continua a provarci ma senza la giusta lucidità.

CAMBIASSO 5,5 – Qualche botta di troppo: una alla caviglia dopo due minuti, poi una pallonata involontaria di Samuel che lo stende. Qualche errore iniziale in appoggio, appare a volte poco reattivo. Getta via una buona occasione in mischia,

POLI 6 – Generoso e propositivo, anche se forse un po’ troppo scomposto.  Però pressa, si porta in avanti, costruisce anche una bella azione che Milito sciupa malamente in conclusione.
DAL 76’ LONGO SV – Il suo debutto in Serie A arriva in un momento delicato per l’Inter: quindici minuti nei quali Stramaccioni tenta il tutto per tutto. Purtroppo, però, non ha molte occasioni per mettersi in mostra.

ALVAREZ 5 – Tempistica da rivedere: un contropiede ottimo sfuma perché trattiene troppo il pallone. In posizione ideale per tirare viene poi ignorato da Milito. Anche un cross sprecato su contropiede al bilancio. Grigio.
DAL 61’ PAZZINI 5,5 – Prima del match, la brutta notizia della mancata convocazione per Euro 2012. Entra poco dopo la rete del pareggio, e la sua prima conclusione, servitagli da Milito, finisce in Curva Sud. La seconda, a pochi centimetri da Bizzarri, trova il palo (con la complicità netta di Biava) a dirgli no. Un frammento che vale un’intera stagione…

MILITO 6 – Stramaccioni lo vuole attivo a tutto campo, pronto a rientrare sui calci piazzati e a spingersi in avanti. Spazi non ce ne sono e lui allora si inventa costruttore di gioco, come dimostra l’uno-due con Guarin. Purtroppo spreca la grande occasione servita da Maicon, colpendo a lato. Ci vuole un nuovo tiro dal dischetto, trasformato in maniera impeccabile, per sbloccare la gara. Pochi istanti dopo, rischia di trovare lo 0-2 su erroraccio di Konko, ma Bizzarri salva tutto. Nella ripresa gli arrivano in verità pochissimi palloni.
DAL 93’ JUAN JESUS SV – Quando ormai è tutto finito, la gioia (per così dire) di 40 secondi di debutto in Serie A.

ALLENATORE: STRAMACCIONI 5,5 – Doveva essere un’Inter da battaglia, si vede più che altro un’Inter accorta, che ha buone occasioni ma ha la colpa di sciupare troppo al cospetto di una Lazio troppo rinunciataria almeno fino a inizio ripresa, quando i biancocelesti prendono fiducia e per l’Inter, come a Parma, arriva il black-out: come al Tardini, impressiona la sequenza dei gol, due arrivati a stretto giro di posta, l’ultimo nel recupero. La stagione si chiude con un sesto posto che oltre a simboleggiare un’annata da dimenticare, nonostante gli ottimi sforzi del tecnico, porterà con sé le prime scorie anche nell’inizio della prossima stagione.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1013#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:57:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-19 16:56 编辑

【意甲|第38轮】拉齐奥3:1国际米兰 赛后米兰体育报评分:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1012#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:52:48 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-21 21:00 编辑

Zanetti: "Thanks fans, now for a fresh start"
Monday, 14 May 2012 00:37
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39961&L=en

ROME - Javier Zanetti didn't try to hide his disappointment after Inter's defeat to Lazio: "We're sorry we couldn't win because it would have meant a round less to play in the Europa League," the skipper told Inter Channel. "But that's the way it went and we must thank all the fans who stood by us throughout the season despite all the difficulties. We can make a fresh start now. We're determined to do things differently next year and become a major player again."

What advice does the captain have for Andrea Stramaccioni? "I don't think I need to give him any advice. He knows he has to work very hard with all of us so that we can get back to challenging at the top. A club like Inter deserves to be higher than this and we'll all work together to make that happen."

Zanetti's biggest regret this year was "not being more consistent. We played well at times but were found wanting in too many games. Our final league position reflects that. The desire was there but all too often we failed to achieve what we were capable of."

The captain also had a special thought for Paolo Orlandoni, who announced his retirement before Lazio v Inter: "I want to thank him because he joined Inter a long time before me. He's a great man and a top professional. I know we're going to miss him."

Press Office

萨内蒂:感谢球迷们,我们会重新启程

5月14日罗马消息 – 在被拉齐奥击败后,萨内蒂并没有隐藏自己的失望,他对Inter Channel说:“很遗憾我们没能赢下比赛,因为如果我们赢了我们就能在欧联资格赛中少打一轮。但事已至此我们必须要感谢所有支持我们的球迷,这赛季我们经历了很多低谷但他们一直陪在我们身边。我们现在可以重新开始了,我们决心在明年做出一些不同。”

队长对斯特拉马乔尼有什么建议呢?我认为我不需要给他任何建议。他知道他必须和我们一起努力这样我们才能挑战榜首。国际米兰这样的俱乐部应该获得比这更好的成绩,而我们都会努力实现它。

萨内蒂今年最大的遗憾是“不能更持久。我们有时候踢得很好,但在很多比赛中掉链子。最终积分榜我们的排名反映了这一点。我们总是充满渴望,但我们经常无法获得我们有能力得到的分数。”

随后队长提到了奥兰多尼,后者在对拉齐奥的比赛前宣布了他的退役。萨内蒂说:“我想感谢他因为他在我之前很多年就加盟了国际米兰。他是一个伟大的人,是一个顶级的球员。我们一定会想念他的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1011#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:41:01 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1010#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:39:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-21 21:07 编辑

Lazio 3-1 Inter: Nerazzurri finish 6th
Sunday, 13 May 2012 23:09

ROME - Inter came up short at the Stadio Olimpico and saw their faint hopes of Champions League qualification vanish, although wins for Napoli and Udinese would have made it impossible anyway. Lazio's 3-1 victory leaves the Nerazzurri in sixth place on 58 points and Inter will now face Europa League qualifiers on 2 and 9 August. Milito's conversion from the spot had put Inter in front at half time but Lazio turned the tables after the restart with strikes from Kozak and Candreva before Mauri added a third in injury time.

FIRST HALF – Against a Lazio side missing star striker Klose, Stramaccioni fielded a five-man midfield (Guarin, Cambiasso and Poli in the centre, Zanetti and Alvarez wide) with Milito operating as a lone striker. Castellazzi stood in for the suspended Julio Cesar while the back four was made up of Maicon, Lucio, Samuel and Nagatomo.

The game was three minutes old when Samuel made a decisive intervention to block Mauri's shot from a decent position. Inter's hopes of climbing into third place depended on results elsewhere - namely Udinese losing to Catania and Napoli not beating Siena at the Stadio San Paolo - and at 20:52 Napoli took the lead. Destro levelled for Siena two minutes later while back at the Olimpico Inter were starting to look dangerous: first Nagatomo's cross was deflected away by Biava then Alvarez was closed down on the break. At 21:07 the news that neither side in Rome wanted to hear filtered through: Di Natale had put Udinese in front. Soon afterwards Samuel came to the rescue with another great block, this time to thwart Candreva. In the 25th minute Maicon picked out Milito and looked to latch onto the return pass before going down in the box following contact with Ledesma: the referee waved play on. Two minutes later Guarin unleashed a fierce left-footed drive from some distance forcing Bizzarri to fly through the air and tip over the bar. On 29 minutes the Lazio keeper frustrated Guarin again – this time just yards from goal. At 21:22 Napoli restored their lead (2-1) while Milito almost broke the deadlock at the Olimpico when he got on the end of Maicon's ball, nodding just the wrong side of the post. The Prince had another chance a minute later but couldn't keep his shot down. On 44 minutes the referee pointed to the spot after Ledesma fouled Maicon. Milito stepped up and made no mistake to equal his best ever haul of 24 league goals in a season. A minute of stoppage time was played and the first half ended with Inter a goal to the good.

SECOND HALF – The second period got under way with no changes made. Alvarez charged down the wing in the 53rd minute but couldn't wrap his foot around the ball properly and his cross ended on the top side of the net. Castellazzi did well after 57 minutes to smother Ledesma's powerful strike and again showed great reflexes minutes later to keep out Candreva's effort. Yet there was little he could do on the hour mark as Kozak rose to head home from a corner. That was instantly followed by more bad news: Udinese were two-nil up in Sicily. Within a matter of minutes Lazio had completed the comeback after Lulic's mazy run and pullback provided Candreva with the chance to fire home. The Nerazzurri tried not to lose heart and kept playing at a high tempo, Lucio powering a shot over the bar from the far post following a corner in the 73rd minute. Primavera forward Samuele Longo came on for his Serie A debut as Stramaccioni threw caution to the wind with three strikers (Pazzini having previously replaced Alvarez). Inter remained on the attack and Bizzarri kept out a typically ferocious drive from Maicon on 81 minutes. A minute later Zanetti got down to the byline and crossed into the six-yard box for Pazzini; Biava got there first and turned the ball onto the post. That was as close as Inter came to an equaliser. Mauri added a third as the game entered added time and immediately afterwards Juan made his Nerazzurri debut. After 93 minutes the match ended Lazio 3-1 Inter, a result which means the Nerazzurri will be competing in the Europa League next season: they will start from the third qualifying round on 2 and 9 August.

Lazio 3-1 Inter (HT: 0-1)
Scorers: Milito 45, Kozak 59, Candreva 63, Mauri 90+1.
Lazio: 1 Bizzarri; 5 Scaloni, 21 Diakité, 20 Biava, 29 Konko; 27 Cana, 24 Ledesma; 87 Candreva (Zampa 90+2), 6 Mauri (Garrido 90+2), 19 Lulic (Gonzalez 83); 18 Kozak.
Unused subs: 16 Berardi, 28 Makinwa, 53 Rozzi, 78 Zauri.
Coach: Edoardo Reja.

Inter: 12 Castellazzi; 13 Maicon, 6 Lucio, 25 Samuel, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti, 14 Guarin, 19 Cambiasso, 18 Poli (Longo 76), 11 Alvarez (Pazzini 61); 22 Milito (Juan 90+2).
Unused subs: 21 Orlandoni, 2 Cordoba, 23 Ranocchia, 37 Faraoni.
Coach: Andrea Stramaccioni.

Referee: Antonio Damato (Barletta section).
Booked: Lulic 16, Diakité 52, Konko 79.
Added time: 1+3 minutes.

Press Office

意甲:拉齐奥3:1国际米兰

北京时间5月14日2时45分(意大利当地时间13日20时45分),意甲最后1轮,国米客场1-3遭拉齐奥逆转,仅获联赛第6,下赛季将参加欧联杯。第45分钟,莱德斯马禁区边缘铲倒麦孔,米利托罚入点球。下半时拉齐奥在4分钟内由科扎克和坎德雷瓦连入两球完成逆转,毛里第90分钟锁定胜局。

上轮在米兰德比上4-2战胜死敌,国米争夺欧冠资格还有一线希望,拉齐奥也在客场2-0战胜亚特兰大,目前以59分排在第4。在联赛最后一轮前,包括国米、那不勒斯、拉齐奥和乌迪内斯都有机会争夺一个欧冠资格,国米要在战胜拉齐奥的情况下,寄望乌迪内斯输球,那不勒斯不胜,才有可能如愿。

此役,拉齐奥有罗基等7名队员因伤缺阵、门将马尔凯蒂和中卫迪亚斯停赛,科扎克担任单箭头,上轮复出的克洛泽未进大名单,卡纳和莱德斯马坐镇中场。国米方面,斯特拉马乔尼改打4-5-1阵型,米利托突前,阿尔瓦雷斯和波利身后策动,斯内德因伤缺阵,萨内蒂、坎比亚索和瓜林组成三中场,卡斯特拉齐顶替停赛的塞萨尔出战。

开场3分钟,卢利奇传中,毛里在门前12米处射门被萨穆埃尔封堵。第6分钟,长友佑都左路传中被比萨里封出,萨内蒂传球,瓜林射门被封堵。第11分钟,卢利奇左路内切距门20米处右脚射门偏出远门柱。第14分钟,阿尔瓦雷斯开出角球,拉齐奥拿球反击,卡纳传球,坎德雷瓦在门前23米处左脚射门偏出右门柱。

卢利奇对萨内蒂犯规吃到黄牌。第20分钟,坎德雷瓦在门前25米处抽射被瓜林封堵。第25分钟,米利托传球,麦孔禁区右侧被莱德斯马撞倒,主裁判达拉托没有停止比赛。第27分钟,在右侧距门28处左脚抽射被比萨里单手托出横梁。第29分钟,米利托直传,瓜林在门前11米处左脚推射被比萨里没收。1分钟后,卡纳头球摆渡,比亚瓦争顶偏出左门柱。第38分钟,麦孔右路突破低传,米利托禁区前沿左脚搓射高出。

第44分钟,萨内蒂右路回传,麦孔禁区线附近拿球被莱德斯马铲倒,达马托吹罚点球!拉齐奥找助理裁判理论,认为犯规地点是在禁区外,但已无济于事,米利托准备操刀,比萨里脸部受到激光笔照射提出抗议,米利托右脚推射入左下角,1比0。上半时补时阶段,孔科传球失误,米利托在门前14米处捡漏,但比萨里出击化解险情。

下半时开始6分钟,迪亚基特拉倒米利托,被黄牌警告。第57分钟,莱德斯马右侧距门27米处大力低射被卡斯特拉齐没收。国米1分钟后被追平,第58分钟,坎德雷瓦右路大力斜射被卡斯特拉齐托出远门柱,莱德斯马左侧开出角球,科扎茨在门前5米处头球入右上角,1比1。

帕齐尼换下阿尔瓦雷斯。第63分钟,卢利奇左路人球分过突破麦孔回传,坎德雷瓦在门前13米处推射入左下角,国米1比2落后!在即时积分榜上,拉齐奥回到第4位,落后2比0领先的乌迪内斯2分。第65分钟,米利托右路传中,帕齐尼在门前13米处凌空打高。第73分钟,麦孔开出角球,卢西奥在门前9米处打高。

小将隆戈换下波利,上演意甲处子秀。第79分钟,孔科背后推倒帕齐尼,被黄牌警告。第81分钟,麦孔在门前26米处抽射被比萨里倒地没收。冈萨雷斯换下卢利奇。补时第1分钟,科扎茨禁区左侧接应直传,诱出门将卡斯特拉齐后射门,尽管卡斯特拉齐神勇封出,但毛里在门前9米处右脚半凌空补射入网,3比1。

第92分钟,胡安换下米利托,完成首秀。加里多换下坎德雷瓦,国米最终1比3落败。

拉齐奥(4-5-1):1-比萨里/5-斯卡洛尼,21-迪亚基特,20-比亚瓦,29-孔科/27-卡纳,24-莱德斯马,87-坎德雷瓦(90' 41-赞帕),6-毛里(90' 14-加里多),19-卢基尼(82' 15-冈萨雷斯)/18-科扎茨。
国际米兰(4-5-1):12-卡斯特拉齐/13-麦孔,6-卢西奥,25-萨穆埃尔,55-长友佑都/4-萨内蒂,14-瓜林,19-坎比亚索,18-波利(76' 81-隆戈),11-阿尔瓦雷斯(61' 7-帕齐尼)/22-米利托(92' 40-胡安)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1009#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-18 09:36:03 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-6-23 11:04 编辑

Talking to Radio Sportiva, Ivan Cordoba after the derby commented on this very special game which was his last game at the San Siro.  “This is fantastic, something I never thought aboubt.  Sometimes God’s plans are strange, sometimes they are beautiful and this is something I will take with me forever.

And then of course the possibility of staying in management.  “I will calmly think about it tomorrow and then we’ll talk.”

经历过对自己而言最后一个主场的比赛,又是米兰德比大战后,科尔多巴在接受Sportiva电台采访时说:“非常美妙,我从未想过会得到这样的待遇(指赛前队友对他的致敬仪式和球迷的欢呼)。上帝的安排有时很奇特,有时又很玄妙。我将永远铭记于心。”

当问到留在管理层的可能性时:“等明天冷静下来我会考虑,然后我们再讨论。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1008#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:25:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-19 17:42 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1007#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:25:44 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-19 17:38 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1006#
发表于 2012-5-18 09:25:36 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-19 17:28 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1005#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-14 21:48:35 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-14 22:03 编辑

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1004#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-14 21:21:32 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-14 21:43 编辑

Cambiasso: "It turned out all right"
Monday, 07 May 2012 02:38
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39915&L=en

MILAN – Another derby for Esteban Cambiasso and another intelligent post-match analysis from the midfielder: "Yes, I did expect Inter to go out there and put in a first-half performance like that. We played superbly but it seemed like a cruel joke when we went from possibly being 2-0 up to suddenly finding ourselves pegged back. We were really annoyed at half time and maybe we didn't keep as calm as we should have. Then the second half started and after everything we'd done we were behind and we realised we had to react and turn the game around. Apart from a few episodes it all went well. The gaffer even managed to give Ivan an appearance - with everything it meant for him to be coming onto the pitch."

Will Cordoba hanging up his boots mean Cambiasso has to take on even more responsibility? "For a start I hope Ivan stays here with us, whatever his role might be. He's still a very important member of this club and I can't imagine coming to work in the morning and not seeing him here. He's been playing less recently and he isn't always with us in pre-match retreats any more, but I still can't imagine a day without him after everything we've been through together over the years. We really wanted to be able to give him a fitting send-off - that was another thing that drove us on out there."
Cuchu was also asked about his goal that wasn't: "The other lads told me it was a goal, but the linesman said it wasn't. Then the penalty given against us came about from a situation, a moment, that was bound to ruffle our feathers. A game where we'd had the chance to score and the next minute they've equalised, from a penalty that should never have been given; plus Julio Cesar was a booking away from a suspension and now he'll miss the last match against Lazio – that's obviously going to make you feel pretty wild for a few minutes."

Finally, looking back on the season, Cambiasso admitted that "we can't place all the blame elsewhere. We've made mistakes this season. Now let's see where we can finish and what we'll have to look forward to next season. But as I've said before, I think Inter can afford to have a year like this after everything we've won, as long as it's just one year and then we slip back into our usual gear."

Press Office

坎比亚索:一切都很好

5月7日米兰消息 –坎比亚索的又一场德比,赛后他分析了比赛:“是的,我确实希望国际米兰能踢出那样的上半场。我们踢得很好,但我们本应该可能以2-0结束的上半场却因为一个残忍的玩笑变成了平分。我们中场的时候非常愤怒,也许我们没有像我们应做到的那样冷静。然后下半场开始了,我们却落后了,随后我们意识到,反击的时候到了,于是我们改写了比赛。除去比赛中的一些片段,比赛还是很棒的。教练甚至给了伊万出场的机会——回到球场对于他来说意味着一切。”

科尔多巴挂靴后是否意味着坎比亚索需要承担更多的责任呢?“首先我希望伊万能待在我们身边,不论是以什么角色。他是俱乐部重要的成员,我不能想象明天早上去训练的时候看不到他时的情景,他最近踢得很少,赛前的训练中也很少出现了。和他一起这么多年经历了这么多,我还是难以想象哪一天生活中没有他。我们确实很想为他举办一场告别赛。”

随后他被问到了那个疑似进球:“其他队员告诉我那确实是进球了,但边裁说没有,随后我们又被判罚了一个点球。本来我们有机会进球的,但下一分钟却被他们追平,而那粒点球本身就不该判。塞萨尔现在由于黄牌禁赛将错过这赛季最后一场对拉齐奥的比赛——那确实是让你特别生气的事情。”

最后,回顾整个赛季,坎比亚索承认“我们这个赛季犯了很多错误。现在我们看看我们最后会在什么位置,我们很期待下赛季。但我之前说过,我认为这只是一年而已,国际米兰会回到正轨。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1003#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-13 00:22:03 | 只看该作者
据说还有塞萨尔挑逗伊布。。唉没看亏了。。
网友设计对话:
1、塞萨尔说“这种点球你也好意思罚?”伊布回击:“你管我,能罚进就行……”
2、塞萨尔说“哥们,今天我300战,悠着点罚”,伊布还嘴“快别扯了,哥8年 ...
紫 发表于 2012-5-7 10:35
给你补一下~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1002#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-11 12:44:23 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-27 22:09 编辑

副队告别让我感怀了很久,不知道明年大拿走的时候会打击到什么样子

托马斯诞生稍微缓解了点,接着马上拉维奇来的消息。。。。一连串high下来没时间更新闻跟战报了汗,尽快补上……

副队告别让我感怀了很久,不知道明年大拿走的时候会打击到什么样子

托马斯诞生稍微缓解了点,接着马上拉维奇来的消息。。。。一连串high下来没时间更新闻跟战报了汗,尽快补上……

Zanetti: "There's hope with Stramaccioni"
Saturday, 12 May 2012 15:44
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39952&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE - The last game of the season, and with it the last episode of "A tu per tu" on Inter Channel. Ahead of Lazio v Inter, Javier Zanetti is the guest on the show presented by Roberto Scarpini.

It's time to look back on this season. Let's start with records. Can we at least define this season as a record-breaking one for you personally?
"On a personal note, yes, I've broken a lot of records this year. But sadly it's been a very unusual year for the team, with numerous problems, changes in coach and injuries. We've never found consistency. At the end of the season, however, we've at least found enough consistency in our results to still have a chance of getting into the Champions League, seeing as we're already in the Europa League."

What happened with Gian Piero Gasperini and Claudio Ranieri, who always had the full backing of the players?
"We all showed desire when things were going well, both the coaches and we the players, but unfortunately we were inconsistent. With the first coach, Gasperini, his ideas for the team in the opening few games didn't match our expectations, we lost a lot of games and that's why the decision was taken to bring someone else in. Then Ranieri came in, a coach with a lot of experience, and with him we were able to put a little run together, but again we had a setback and we couldn't get back up again. It was like this until Stramaccioni took charge, he's very young, in fact he's 3 years younger than me," smiled Zanetti. "He's got a clear vision for the club though and he's allowed us to at least hope that we're 90 minutes from making the Champions League qualifiers."

Would you say that Stramaccioni has managed to rediscover that strength that was always there in the players, the players who have won everything there is to win, but that perhaps you'd lost confidence after a series of defeats?
"It could be the way you read things, because you start you ask yourself questions when results aren't going your way. The squad perhaps lost confidence because we weren't sure of what we could achieve. This doesn't mean we were lacking desire - we've always had that - the squad has always been together, it's just that we went through so much, that those problems came about. We've rediscovered our confidence because results help a great deal."

Did it not anger you when you heard Rafa Benitez saying the players no longer wanted it?
"It irritated me because I could see that it wasn't the case. I've trained with my team-mates every day for years and I remember that when he coached us the players gave their all, because the aim was to bring success to Inter. Let's not forget we won the Super Cup and the Club World Cup while he was in charge. We would never have won those titles had we not still been hungry for success. Before you can comment on something you need to know the facts and the reasons why things happen."

Last week Julio Cesar said he couldn't wait for the start of next season.
"I agree with him. Now we've got one game left and then we can look back over the last 8 years and this is the first tough year we've had, having won everything over the last seven. It might be that this moment was bound to come along sooner or later, and it all happened to us in the space of one season. Now everyone has it in their mind to go again, to change the way things are going, so that we can once again challenge for the positions that we've been accustomed to over the last few years."

So the sharp mind of a young coach like Stramaccioni might be the best thing for Inter at a time like this?
"Yes, we like Stramaccioni. We enjoy training with him, he gets us all involved in the sessions, he's got a good vision for the club and he's very calm. All we're interested in doing is performing well for the club and getting back to winning ways."

You play to win, so do you like having a coach who tells you to go out and win by attacking?
Yes, because we're a side which is set up to attack, so it's a case of striking a balance in every area of the side, but the main aim is still to win all our games."

Tomorrow's game will be a case of waiting and hoping for both Inter and Lazio. How do you approach a game like that?
"Sadly it's not only up to us but I think first of all we need to do our bit and then wait to see if we can get third place, something which seemed impossible a month ago. We know it's going to be very tough but we're used to the fact that in football anything can happen. And why not, perhaps even this time..."

If Inter don't get third place, who deserves it most?
"I think Udinese because they're on a great run, it's a very young side, with a bright coach. I think it's difficult to stay up near the top but Udinese have been the most consistent."

What do you think when you hear talk of betting?
"It's sad these things go on but I think everything is being done to get the credibility back into football. Therefore we, as players, must the be first ones to set the example. Football is such a great game, I hope everything gets resolved and that we can all enjoy great football."

At the start of next season you'll no longer have Ivan Cordoba alongside you to lead the jogging. Who will replace him? Esteban Cambiasso perhaps?
"There are a number of players who could do it, but Ivan will always be Ivan, a great friend of mine, he's like a brother to me. We need to recognise everything he's done for this club and this shirt, it was great to see him smiling on Sunday, he deserved the victory, the surprises and the affection of the fans. I think he'll still be nearby, ready to help out in another role."

Press Office

萨内蒂:斯特拉马乔尼给了我们希望

5月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 –明天的比赛将是这赛季意甲最后一场比赛,这也是这赛季最后一期"A tu per tu"。今天比赛的嘉宾是萨内蒂。

现在是回顾这个赛季的时候了,让我们先看看记录。我们现在是否能说这赛季对于你个人来说是个破记录的赛季呢?
从个人角度说,是的。我今年打破了一些记录。但可惜我们今年的成绩不好,有很多问题,经历了教练的更换,也有很多伤病。我们从来不持久。然而,在这赛季末,我们在成绩中找到了一些持续,并仍有机会进入下赛季欧冠,我们现在已经能打欧联了。

加斯佩里尼和拉涅利发生了什么?是谁一直支持着球员们?
“一切顺利的时候我们都展示了对胜利的渴望,不管是教练还是队员都是。但我们并不是总是这样。第一个教练,加斯佩里尼,他在最早的几场比赛中对于队伍的想法并不能满足我们的期待,我们输了很多比赛,因为我们更换了教练。接着拉涅利接手了球队,他是一个很有经验的教练。我们和他一起获得了一系列的连胜,但随后我们又一次跌入了低谷,而且我们无法回归正轨。直到斯特拉马乔尼接过教鞭我们的情况才有所改观,他很年轻,实际上他比我还小三岁,”萨内蒂微笑着说,“他对整个俱乐部有很清晰的想法,他至少让我们还有90分钟的希望能获得下赛季欧冠的资格。”

球员们已经赢得了所有的一切但在连败之后丢失了信心,斯特拉马乔尼是否重新发掘了队员身上的能力?
这是你看待事情的方式,因为当结果并不是你想要的时候你会开始问自己。比赛可能会让你没有信心,因为我们没法得到我们本应得到的。但这并不意味着我们缺少渴望——我们总会充满渴望——我们一起经历了这么多,总会出一些问题。我们重拾了自信,比赛的胜利帮助了很多。

当你听到贝尼特斯说队员们不渴望胜利时你很生气吗?
这确实激怒了我,因为我知道事情不是这样。我和我的队员们一起每天训练,这样的生活持续了很多年,我记得当他执教时队员们付出了一切,因为我们的目标是为国际米兰赢得比赛。我们不要忘记在他执教时,我们获得了意大利超级杯和世俱杯。如果我们不是对胜利充满渴望我们是无法赢得这些荣誉的。在你评论一些事情之前,你需要知道真相和事情发生的原因。

上周塞萨尔说他不想等到下赛季的开始。
我同意他的说法。我们现在还有一场比赛,回顾过去8年中,这是我们最艰难的一年,在之前的7年我们获得了一切。现在这一刻迟早会到来,而这发生在一个赛季。现在所有人重新出发,做出改变,这样我们可以重新挑战我们过去习惯的位置。

因此像斯特拉马乔尼这样的年轻教练拥有的犀利的想法可能对于现在的国际米兰是最好的?
是的,我们很喜欢斯特拉马乔尼。我们享受和他一起训练的过程,他让我们都参与到了训练中。他对俱乐部有很棒的想法,他也非常冷静。我们唯一感兴趣的就是为俱乐部好好表现并回归到正确的道路上。

你是为胜利而比赛,因为你喜欢让你去进攻的教练是吗?
是的,因为我们应该进攻。因此每一个位置都应该做到进攻与防守的协调,但主要目标仍是要赢得比赛。

明天的比赛是国际米兰和拉齐奥两队的希望。你怎样看待这场比赛?
很可惜这并不取决于我们,但我认为首先我们要做好自己的工作再看看我们是否能获得第三,这在一个月前似乎是不可能的。我们知道这很困难但我们知道在足球中一切皆有可能。那么为什么这次不会呢?

如果国际米兰没能获得第三,谁最可能呢?
我觉得是乌迪内斯,因为他们做的非常好。他们的队伍非常年轻,有着很棒的教练。保持在积分榜前面的位置是很困难的,但乌迪内斯做得很好。

你是怎样看待赌球的?
很遗憾有这样的事情发生,但我觉得我们已经尽全力让足球变得更加纯粹与诚实。因为,作为球员,我们应该树立榜样。足球是伟大的运动,我希望这些事情会慢慢消散,我们就能尽情享受足球了。

下赛季你带队慢跑时,科尔多巴将不再出现在你身边,谁将代替他的位置?坎比亚索?
有很多球员都可以做这个,但伊万就是伊万,他永远是我的好朋友,他对于我来说就像一个兄弟一样。我们要感谢他为国际米兰做的一切,能看见他在上周的比赛中出场感觉很棒,他值得那场胜利,值得球迷们的爱和给他的惊喜。我认为他还是会待在我们身边,以另一种角色为球队工作。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1001#
发表于 2012-5-11 08:45:27 | 只看该作者
阿皮亚诺:萨内蒂,对阵拉齐奥前的训练
因为儿子托马斯降生,萨内蒂5月8日在医院守了一夜,但他并未因此请假,早上直接赶到训练场归队参加训练,蓝黑队长职业素养之高让人钦佩。在训练场上,刚当父亲的萨内蒂心情不错。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1000#
发表于 2012-5-11 08:32:38 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-14 20:59 编辑

Cordoba: "I'll say it: thanks, Inter"
Monday, 07 May 2012 02:26
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39914&L=en

MILAN - Thirteen years with Inter, 454 games, 18 goals: this is how Ivan Cordoba is signing off, with these numbers and with a fantastic derby victory. Here are his comments to Inter Channel: "First of all, thanks. Thanks to the team that gave me the opportunity to end this way, with my people, with my family and with this wonderful victory. It wasn't easy to make this decision but I'm happy to have concluded in this way. And thanks to president Moratti for having given me the possibility to play with this team."

Cordoba recalled: "I've received so many surprises today, one after the other. I'm happy. I didn't want to take up so much time with such an important match, but I'm truly happy. The embraces of my team-mates, the president, the warmth of the fans. I couldn't have asked for more."

Then he glanced toward the future: "The first part of this story is over. Now we'll see what I'll do when I grow up… I've always said this, but I'd still like to give my contribution to this club. But we'll see. Now my family deserves to have a dad who's all in one piece, who's with them. As we said, it's the beginning of another chapter that I hope is very important; equally important. Thanks, thanks to everyone."

Press Office

科尔多巴:我想说:谢谢,国际米兰

5月7日米兰消息 – 13年,454场比赛,18粒进球:这是科尔多巴离开国际米兰时留下的数字。以一场德比的胜利告别国际米兰后,他在Inter Channel留下了一些话:“首先,感谢国际米兰给我机会能让我以这样的方式告别。做出这样的决定并不容易,但我还是很开心能够这样。感谢莫拉蒂主席给我这样的机会能让我和这支球队并肩作战。”

科尔多巴说:“我今天收到了很多惊喜,一个接着一个。我很开心。我并不想在这样一场重要的比赛中占用太多时间,但我今天太高兴了。队友、主席的拥抱和球迷们给我的温暖,我不能要求更多了。”

随后他说到了自己的未来:“故事的第一阶段已经结束。现在我会看看我以后还能做些什么。我总是这样说,我还是希望能继续为俱乐部做些什么。现在我的家人需要一个一直陪在他们身边的爸爸。我说过,这是另一个篇章的开始,我希望这一部分能和之前的同样重要。谢谢,谢谢每一个人。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

999#
发表于 2012-5-11 08:32:34 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-14 18:14 编辑

【意甲|第37轮】国际米兰4:2AC米兰 赛后米兰体育报评分:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

998#
发表于 2012-5-11 08:32:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-5-13 00:04 编辑

【意甲|第37轮】国际米兰 4:2 AC米兰 赛后FcInterNews.it评分:

JULIO CESAR 6 – Graziato da Ibra nella fase iniziale del match, compie il miracolo sullo svedese chiudendogli lo specchio in uscita. Bravo anche sull’uscita su Boateng che Rizzoli converte nel  penalty a dir poco assurdo (tocca sì Boateng, ma dopo la respinta pulita sul pallone) e si prende anche il giallo. Primo intervento della ripresa è il muro sulla conclusione di Abate.

MAICON  6,5 – Applausi per un numero su Muntari che però riesce a recuperare. Regala un piccolo brivido a Cesar con un retropassaggio. Purtroppo si fa infilare nel mezzo da Ibra che si invola verso la doppietta. Cerca gloria personale con un tiro da fuori su respinta di Amelia ma la palla va a lato. Ma alla fine il jolly lo pesca, con quel tiro all’incrocio dai 30 metri, da posizione impossibile.

LUCIO 6 – Il vizio di partire verso la metà campo palla al piede non lo perde, però è sempre ordinato. Trova anche la rete del 2-0, ma purtroppo è in netto fuorigioco.  Al pronti via della ripresa, però, si fa uccellare da Ibra che poi piazza la rete dell’1-2. Per pochissimo non trova il quinto gol su punizione proprio al 90esimo.

SAMUEL 7 – Una faina quando sbuca alle spalle di tutti servendo l’assist a Milito che indisturbato colpisce Abbiati per il vantaggio. Usa sempre i metodi sbrigativi per contenere Ibrahimovic. Sempre attento e incisivo.

NAGATOMO 6 – Duello pesante con Ibrahimovic: la prima volta lo fulmina ma poi l’attaccante fortunatamente sbaglia da pochi passi. La seconda, invece, lo sposta di peso mandandolo a terra, ma è fondamentale il suo piccolo intervento che sporca la palla all’attaccante. E’ lui a mettere in mezzo la palla che Cambiasso e Sneijder non concretizzano.

ZANETTI 6 – Quando Allegri è costretto a rimpiazzare Bonera col baby De Sciglio, sente odore di sangue e allora prova a dargli un paio di lezioni di accelerate: il giovane, però, se la cava con personalità. Insolitamente in difficoltà, la sua distrazione porta poi all’azione del rigore incredibile. Scintille quando colpisce involontariamente l’esterno milanista, ma poi da gran signore si scusa. Al minuto 81, con le squadre ormai stanche, decide di prendere la palla e di involarsi per 60 metri fino all’area del Milan.

CAMBIASSO 6,5 – E’ lui a recuperare il pallone dal quale scaturirà la punizione di Sneijder convertita in gol da Milito. Poi si trasforma nel nuovo Muntari quando Abbiati toglie da dentro la porta la palla di quello che potrebbe essere (è) il 2-0, prima che il portiere si infortuni. Presente anche nell’azione divorata da Sneijder. Si fa scappare Muntari sul corner di Binho, per fortuna la palla finisce fuori.

GUARIN 6,5 – Inizia con grande aggressività, andando a recuperare una serie di bei palloni a centrocampo, ringhiando anche su Ibrahimovic. Poi per poco non trova il raddoppio. Deve uscire per un mancamento, dovuto allo sforzo.
DAL 61’ OBI 6 – Subisce a freddo un dribbling pericoloso da Boateng. Poi ci mette la consueta grinta prendendosi due falli di quelli brutti.

ALVAREZ 6,5 – Va spesso a rinculare fino quasi alla propria area, ma lì davanti aiuta a costruire geometrie. Brutta scelta nella ripresa, che costa un contropiede sventato da Lucio. I suoi affondi sono sempre interessanti, ma privi del tempismo ideale. Però con l'uno-due bellissimo con Milito arriva il fallo di Abate e il conseguente penalty del 2-2. Anche lui è costretto al forfait da un guaio fisico. DAL 76’ PAZZINI 6 – Costringe Nesta al secondo penalty ai danni del Milan.

SNEIJDER 6,5 – Subito battezzato da Muntari con un fallo pesante, da giallo, dopo pochi minuti. Dai suoi piedi fatati parte comunque l’azione del vantaggio interista.  Dopo la doppietta di Ibra, prova a sorprendere Amelia con un lob da metà campo. Ci riprova altre due volte ma il portiere rossonero blocca sicuro, ma in generale si vede la voglia di rendersi pericoloso.  Esce perché San Siro regali l’ultimo applauso a Ivan Cordoba.
DALL’84 CORDOBA SV – Ultimo derby, ultima gara al Meazza dopo 12 anni di Inter. Giusto in tempo per esultare al gol di Maicon

MILITO  7,5 – Primo pallone utile servito al bacio da Samuel e secondo gol in due derby per lui. Poi si fa notare poco. Nella ripresa si prende il rigore per un fallo commesso da Abate, che ormai quando vede il Principe vede le streghe, e lo trasforma. Portandosi poi il terzo pallone della stagione ancora con conclusione dal dischetto. Quando c'è da mandare il Milan al tappeto, lui risponde presente. Che killer...

ALLENATORE: STRAMACCIONI 7,5 – Non avremmo potuto rimproveragli nulla anche nel caso in cui il Rizzoli Horror Show avesse rovinato questa partita. Invece l’Inter è stata incredibilmente brava a tenere i nervi saldi ribaltando un match che sembrava andare nel modo peggiore e trasformandolo nella gara più bella della sua avventura alla guida dell’Inter. Terzo derby su tre vinto in stagione. E poco male se la Juventus diventa campione d’Italia, in fin dei conti è stato un premio comunque meritato. Di certo, questa partita vale un’ipoteca sulla conferma alla guida dei nerazzurri.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

997#
发表于 2012-5-7 14:08:40 | 只看该作者
帽子v5 舌头v5 萨队v5。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 21:59 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .