小许是谁?---许文强??

小流氓又是谁? ---丁力??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2011-8-11 18:07:08 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 colinfirth 于 2011-8-11 18:10 编辑

123# 红蝶

卢西奥不打意大利超级杯,而出战这场友谊赛,可见美洲杯失利的梅内塞斯巴西队,不会不重视这场比赛的。1年来连输阿根廷、德国队,以及巴拉圭等队,新教练执教征途不会比邓加轻松的

继续革新的勒夫,带领走在康庄大道上德国队,也不会停止脚步的,本场三条线是尽遣主力和新势力首发,更会为欧洲杯和世界杯预选赛练兵的,所以这场友谊赛,则不会像10世界杯前夕那场友谊赛与即将在世界杯淘汰赛可能遭遇的对手阿根廷隐藏真实意图的.

用巴西队作友谊赛对手,来检验和磨合德国队打造的技术流阵容,可能再好不过的。

所以这场不是功利的比赛,参考价值还是相当大的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2011-8-11 18:13:18 | 只看该作者
小许是谁?---许文强??

小流氓又是谁? ---丁力??
小豆丁梅西 发表于 2011-8-11 18:04

都不像

打巴拉克一巴掌的人,会像丁力吗?

丁力可是要插许文强两刀的人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2011-8-11 18:39:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-8-11 19:08 编辑

128# colinfirth
我说的检验成色还不够是指的巴西那边,这跟民族性格和足球大势有关。

玫瑰入主后的德国球员虽然也是各自分散踢球,但他们的选拨模板都是类似的:脑子好+会跑位。加上德国的文化是严谨敬业分工明细服从整体,国家队教练组对球员的跟踪和战术分析拟定等赛前准备又是全世界数一数二,所以统协起来的效果既快又好。
我可以这样说,现代高密度的足球赛事背景下,传统一流强队里,只有德国可以做到让球员在国家队发挥比俱乐部更出色——仔细想想,是不是看这场比赛中德国球员的投入,有那种重量级如梦幻联赛欧冠和世界杯淘汰赛强强对决时才有的汗毛倒竖的临场兴奋感。

而巴西面临的问题跟阿根廷类似,他们的球员依仗天赋,过早进入欧洲。任何国家队球员,来国家队都会存在一个在短时间内协调磨合的能力。这些球员在各自俱乐部都是顶梁柱,加上巴西人爱表现的性格,不是铁腕+大量平日里的具体备战工作,很难让他们听话形成一个整体。现代足球文化演变下,球员少小离乡,国家队的归宿感没有俱乐部那么强,加上开放的民族性格,一场友谊赛能投入多少注意力是个问题。进攻还好,防守端受到的影响最大。明明多跑两步就能追到的,已经作出了预判提前移动一秒就能拦截成功的,球员未必会去用这个劲。所以才说这场比赛对于德国防守能力受到的考验要打折扣。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

131#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-11 18:52:37 | 只看该作者
130# 红蝶

说的太好啦!

去过德国的朋友回来都说,这个国家民族做事令人不得不佩服
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

132#
发表于 2011-8-13 08:07:02 | 只看该作者
U20世青赛16强赛况 - 阿根廷2比1埃及、哥伦比亚3比2哥斯达黎加

注意,阿根廷的20号卡洛斯·卢克和10号艾里克·拉美拉,哥伦比亚的8号米歇尔·奥尔特加、9号路易斯·莫里尔、10号詹姆斯·罗德里格斯
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

133#
发表于 2011-8-13 08:13:51 | 只看该作者
2011热身赛 - 德国3-2巴西破18年魔咒

注意,德国队新星8号格策、18号克洛斯、9号许尔勒,以及巴西队10号内尔马
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

134#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-13 09:47:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Alex2011 于 2011-8-13 09:51 编辑

8号米歇尔·奥尔特加,是这届世青赛东道主的秘密武器,在中场组织上的表现一直值得信赖。淘汰赛,正是他的妙传帮助球队打破僵局,参见133L
---------------------------------------------

Ortega, Colombia’s secret agent

(FIFA.com) Friday 12 August 2011

© Getty Images

Fresh from their last-gasp 3-2 win over Costa Rica in the Round of 16 here at the FIFA U-20 World Cup 2011, the dressing room of host nation Colombia was the scene of joyous celebrations, with players and coaching staff all singing and dancing to salsa rhythms. All except attacking midfielder Michael Ortega and supremo Eduardo Lara, who could be seen locked deep in serious conversation.

Problems between the gifted schemer and his coach? Not in the slightest, as Los Cafeteros’ creator-in-chief, currently plying his trade for Mexican club Atlas, was simply taking the earliest opportunity available to tell his boss everything he knew about El TriColombia’s quarter-final opponents.

“I went and spoke to the gaffer as soon as I found out they’d got through too, because I know everything about them,” Ortega revealed to FIFA.com. “Some of my Atlas team-mates are in this Mexico squad and I’ve played against the others in the first division.

“The Mexican lads run hard, they’re committed and they’re battlers,” continued the 20-year-old, who started out in the youth system at homeland outfit Deportivo Cali, where he made his first-team debut at 16. “They never give up and they attack very quickly, so to beat them we’ll have to be even more committed and play better football than them. It’s going to be a tough game, even though we’ve got the fans behind us,” added the No8, who has been at Atlas since 2010.

Saturday 13 August’s clash in Bogota is therefore sure to be special for the Colombian midfield man, given three of his club-mates are in Los Aztecas’ squad. “Cesar Ibanez is my best friend, though I’ve not wanted to speak to him since I got here – so I don’t give anything away. I’m sure we’ll speak a bit out on the pitch, but I know how good our team are and I’m willing to bet him anything he likes (that Colombia will win),” said Ortega, with a broad grin.

A real character in Los Cafeteros’ camp, largely thanks to his sense of humour and restless energy, Ortega is the squad’s main prank-player and occasionally its resident DJ: “Every time I get the chance I put some salsa music on, but mainly so I don’t have to listen to Pedro Franco’s heavy metal!”

On the pitch, however, it is the youngster’s ability to create goalscoring chances for his team-mates that stands him out from the crowd. “I enjoy laying on an assist as much as scoring a goal, even though people only tend to remember the scorer,” he continued. “It’d be great if assists got more recognition too, because some people don’t notice them and that can make things difficult at times.”

Proof of Ortega’s near-surgical passing precision is backed up by his stats. He has so far laid on one goal for Jose Valencia and three for Luis Muriel, including a sublime back-heeled assist in the hosts’ 4-1 opening win over France. “I want to help him finish as the tournament’s top scorer, and he owes me a few already,” said Ortega with a wink. “But this is a team, a family, and when we win everybody’s happy. That’s why I’ll keep putting as many lads through on goal as I possibly can.”

Every time I get the chance I put some salsa music on, but mainly so I don’t have to listen to Pedro Franco’s heavy metal!
Michael Ortega, Colombia midfielder.

Primarily used as a striker in the early years of his climb up the footballing ladder, a canny coach later decided Ortega’s qualities were best deployed in a more withdrawn role. “He wanted to better exploit my reading of the game, while I also wasn’t as quick as I used to be,” said the player. “Fortunately I still think just as quickly, which is more important.”

Anyone who has seen him in action will agree, while his style of play could barely be more fitting for a fervent admirer of that most elegant of string-pullers: Boca Juniors’ Juan Roman Riquelme. “He’s a cut above everybody else. It’s thanks to him that the No10 role is still around, that it hasn't disappeared,” he said, before giving his verdict on another iconic playmaker in Carlos Valderrama. “Well, El Pibe is something else too, he’s a different class. He’s like a God to us – he’ll always be Colombia’s No10.”

Riquelme, in particular, is also known for weighing in with important goals, something Ortega has yet to match at this year’s FIFA U-20 World Cup. “If I score against them they’ll want to kill me when I get back!” joked the player, when quizzed on how it would feel were his first strike to come against Mexico. “But they know that here we’re playing for the pride and happiness of the Colombian people. This is a World Cup and they’d forgive me.

“Here we play with our hearts,” added Ortega, before signing off by giving his ultimate aim for the rest of the competition. “I want us to become world champions and make history in this jersey. All I want is to make the Colombian people happy.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

135#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-13 16:19:32 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Alex2011 于 2011-8-13 19:10 编辑

135楼参考译文
------------------------

2011年国际足联U-20世界杯16强一场比赛中,东道主哥伦比亚队在最后一刻打入绝杀球以3-2战胜哥斯达黎加。赛场硝烟尚未散尽,胜利者的更衣室里则呈现一片载歌载舞的欢庆场景,队员和教练们伴着莎莎舞节奏,尽情摇摆和欢唱。在所有欢庆人群当中,有两个人例外,即攻击中场迈克尔·奥尔特加和主教练德华多·劳拉,看得出他们则深深陷入一场严肃的谈话中。

难道这位颇具天赋的年轻中场阴谋家和他的教练之间出现问题了?一点也不是!这位咖啡军团的中场指挥官,因为目前效力于墨西哥的阿特拉斯球队,所以他只是凭借先前“卧底”的经历,告诉老头子他所知道的关于他们在1\4决赛中的对手——墨西哥队的一切。

“我就尽快地去跟老头子讲了我的想法,当我得知墨西哥人也晋级时,因为我知道他们的一切,” 奥尔特加向FIFA网透露到。 “我的一些俱乐部队友现在就在这支墨西哥队阵容当中,而且,我在墨甲联赛中也见识过他们球队中其他人的身手。”

“在球场上,墨西哥小伙子们很努力,他们很投入,他们是一群年轻的战士,”这位年仅20岁的小伙子继续说道,他出自哥伦比亚国内俱乐部卡里队的青训系统,16岁时就上演个人职业生涯首秀。 “他们墨西哥人永不放弃,他们的攻击非常快,所以为了打败他们,我们得比他们更投入,踢出发挥更好的足球来。 这将是一场艰难的比赛,尽管我们拥有家门口球迷的支持,”这位8号球员补充道,他自2010年以来已在阿特拉斯队效力。

因此,对于这位哥伦比亚年轻中场球员来说,这场于八月十三日星期六在波哥达即将上演的遭遇战,肯定会是一次特殊的战斗,即使他的东家俱乐部三位队友出现在这支阿兹台克军团的阵容中。“塞萨尔·伊瓦涅斯是我在俱乐部的最好朋友,尽管我没想跟他说话,自从我来到这里 — — 所以,我不会放弃一切机遇的。我肯定,我们会在场上说点什么,但我知道我们哥伦比亚队有多好,而且我敢打赌他说他喜欢(哥伦比亚会赢),”奥尔特加说道,同时咧嘴嘿嘿笑起来。

作为“咖啡农”军营中的真正代表人物,这很大程度上归功于他的幽默感与旺盛精力,奥尔特加在球队中是主要的恶作剧者,而且偶尔也作营地的DJ耍耍:“每一次我有机会,我就放一些莎尔莎音乐,但这样主要是,我就不用听佩德罗·佛朗哥(队长)的重金属音乐 !"

然而,在球场上,正是这位年轻人尽己所能为他的队友们创造进球机会,这种才能使他脱颖而出,与众不同。“我喜欢助攻和喜欢进球一样多,即使人们只会记得进球者,”他继续说道。“如果助攻者也得到更多的承认,那就再好不过了,因为有些人不太关注他们,这种情况有时使得人感到很沮丧”

奥尔特加的传球近似外科手术般精准,其证明就是他的统计数据所支持。本届世青赛到目前为止,他在助攻榜上以4个名列前茅,其中助攻20号何塞·巴伦西亚打进1球,助攻9号路易斯·莫里尔打进3球,包括一个脚后跟美妙传球助攻帮助东道主首战法国取得4-1大胜的 开门红。“我想帮助他有所成就,夺取最佳射手荣誉,他已经欠我几个助攻了,”奥尔特加眨眼说道。 “但这是一个团队,一个大家庭,当我们取胜时,大家都开心。 这就是为什么我会一直尽已所能向更多小伙子们传球去进球。 ”

每一次我有机会,我就放一些莎尔莎音乐,但这样主要是,我就不用听佩德罗·佛朗哥的重金属音乐

迈克尔·奥尔特加,哥伦比亚中场

在其绿茵成长阶梯中,他起初是主要作为一名前锋来被培养的,后来一位睿智教练作出了一个精明决定,即让奥尔特加的位置后撤,以将他的秉赋得到最佳化发挥。"他想要更好地开发和利用我阅读比赛的能力,而我没有象过去那样快了”他说道。“幸运的是,我一直认为,这样(慢)就是快了,这一点则更重要。

看过他上场比赛的所有人士将会同意,尽管他踢球的风格几乎不可能更适合作为对博卡青年队胡安·罗曼·里克尔梅的一个狂热崇拜者,足球场琴声演奏者中最优雅的那一位。 "他比其他人都高出一筹。感谢上帝,多亏了他,球场的10号角色至今屹立不倒,这并没有消失过,”他说道,接着他对另一个标志性的的进攻组织者卡洛斯·巴尔德拉马赞赏起来。 “嗯,埃尔皮贝也是如此,他是一位与众不同球员。 他就像我们的上帝–他永远是哥伦比亚队的10号。 ”

里克尔梅,闻名遐迩的特特殊之处还在于,他在场上自己能获得更多关键的有份量的进球而打破平衡,对于这一点,奥尔特加在这次U-20世界杯上还没有相提并论的成就。“如果我对墨西哥队比赛时进球了,当我回到墨甲时他们就会想杀了我!”这位球员开玩笑说道,当询问到他将对墨西哥第一次进球时有何感受时。“但他们知道,在这里我们正在为哥伦比亚人的荣耀和快乐而踢球。这是世界杯,所以,他们会原谅我。”

“在这里,我们用我们自己心脏去踢球,” 奥尔特加补充道,接着他以这样的雄心来结束本次访谈,他表示要在剩下比赛中为夺取冠军而战。“我希望我们能够成为世界冠军,我们要穿着这样球衣来创造历史。我想要的就是让哥伦比亚人民快乐。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

136#
发表于 2011-8-14 12:12:16 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 memes 于 2011-8-14 12:17 编辑

墨西哥的10号埃里克·托雷斯点球领先、替补19号埃德森·里维拉下半场连进2求,帮助球队3-1大胜东道主哥伦比亚,晋级四强。

墨西哥晋级之路:0-1负阿根廷、3-0朝鲜、0-0英格兰、1-1(点球3-0)喀麦隆、3-1哥伦比亚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

137#
发表于 2011-8-14 12:19:10 | 只看该作者
墨西哥19号埃德森·里维拉效力于阿特拉斯队,与东道主队8号迈克尔·奥尔特加是队友。嘿嘿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

138#
发表于 2011-8-14 12:22:12 | 只看该作者
腊梅拉黯淡无光,阿根廷点球戏剧性被淘汰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

139#
发表于 2011-8-14 12:23:25 | 只看该作者
Drama and devastation(FIFA.com) Sunday 14 August 2011
© Getty Images

THE DAY REPLAYED – Today's first quarter-final concluded in incomparable drama. Its second ceased in incomparable despair. Ultimately, as Portugal and Mexico were left celebrate last-four places, Argentina and Colombia were left to commiserate elimination.

The Iberians' finishing had deserted them during 120 goalless minutes with the record six-time champions, and it was effectively certain to cost them a place in the last four after spot-kicks from Danilo and Roderick were saved by Esteban Andrada. Portugal needed to convert their last two attempts and hope Argentina missed theirs just to take it to sudden death. And that is exactly what happened thanks to the reflexes of Mika, who went on to save his third penalty and clinch a 5-4 victory - and one of the most sensational shoot-out comebacks in football history - for Ilidio Vale's team.

The remaining game begin amid an exceptional atmosphere in Bogota, where the masses were raring to roar Colombia into the semis. Ninety minutes later and those supporters' dreams had been destroyed, a 3-1 success enhancing what is a magical meridian for Mexican football.

Results

Quarter-finals
Portugal 0-0 Argentina (Portugal win 5-4 on penalties)
Mexico 3-1 Colombia

Goal of the day

Four goals were scored today. The first was a mishit penalty which crept under Bonilla's body. The second was a strike that somehow went under legs of the Mexico keeper. The last was one that went through the hands of the Colombia No1. So while the third was hardly a goal of the tournament contender, it was well-taken, fundamental and worth its place here. Ulises Davila whipped in a corner and, despite having his vision impaired by two Colombian defenders, substitute Edson Rivera arched back his head and with it generated sufficient power to beat Bonilla and hit the roof of his net.

Memorable moments
Booing their own
Porto may be the Portuguese champions, but they didn't have one representative on the field as today's first quarter-final kicked off. That changed on the hour, though the incoming substitute got a boo rather than a cheer from the contingent of Dragões followers in Cartagena. That's because Argentina's Juan Iturbe was striving to harm the fans he will aim to please at club level.

Jelly break
After 90 exhausting minutes amid the high altitude of Cartagena, several of the Portuguese players tucked into an energiser. It was not, however, a banana or an energy bar. Instead, they were given a plastic spoon and tub filled with jelly!

Unseen support
When a Jose Rodriguez howler gifted Colombia an equaliser, his deputy keeper frantically tried to get the attention of the Guadalajara man to offer his support. Despite his desperate attempts, however, the flailing arms went unnoticed. Not that the blooper affected Rodriguez: he made fine saves from James Rodriguez and Luis Muriel thereafter to continue the trend of no host nation reaching the semi-finals since Argentina in 2001.

The stat
480 – The number of minutes Portugal's Mika has gone without conceding in Colombia, leaving him just 12 minutes short of the record for a goalkeeper at the FIFA U-20 World Cup. Chile's Christopher Toselli went 492 minutes unbeaten in 2007, while Taffarel managed 484 without leaking a goal in 1985. Furthermore, Mika's penalty-saving heroics helped the Portuguese return to the semi-finals of the competition for the first time in 16 years, and mean they have now won a record three shoot-outs in the event. Argentina, meanwhile, have now lost their last three shoot-outs in FIFA competitions, all against European opposition, following eliminations by Germany at the FIFA World Cup™ five years ago and Englnd at the FIFA U-17 World Cup last month.

Next up
France and Nigeria will do battle at 3pm on Sunday for the right to face Portugal in the semi-finals, three hours before Brazil and Spain compete for a crack at Mexico.

Have your say
What have been the best penalty shoot-out comebacks you have ever seen?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

140#
发表于 2011-8-14 12:24:37 | 只看该作者
Colombia crash out to Mexico

© Getty Images

Mexico inflicted a crushing defeat upon host nation Colombia, sealing a 3-1 quarter-final victory in Bogota to book their place in the semi-finals.

An Erick Torres penalty gave El Tri a first-half lead, and although Duvan Zapata levelled the score in the second-half, substitute Edson Rivera bagged a brace to send Colombia crashing out at these finals.

Los Cafeteros began the night the more dangerous of the two sides, with goalscoring leader Luis Muriel threatening to add a fifth to his tournament tally. Before ten minutes, the No9 had his first crack on the Mexican goal, only to see it deflected. The Colombians were dominating proceedings throughout the first half, but the South Americans lacked a finishing touch.
Duvan Zapata, who earned the start ahead of Jose Valencia, nearly got to the end of a Michael Ortega cross from the left side, but in fine form, Mexican goalkeeper Jose Rodriguez, punched away the chance. And on 20 minutes the keeper denied Muriel a superb chance, when he tipped the forward’s long-range shot over the bar.

Muriel was back at it again five minutes later in the right side of the area, but from a tight angle could only muster a shot off target.

James Rodriguez’s dropped a fine free-kick effort directly onto the head of Luciano Ospina in the area, but the defender was unable to keep his header down and on target. Muriel then provided a neat back-heel pass into the path of left-back Hector Quinones, but the No5 hit his chance over the crossbar.

At the other end, Mexico silenced the crowd in Botoga, as they took the lead against the run of play. Diego Reyes, attempting to get on to the end of a free-kick, was bundled over in the area by Juan Cabezas. The referee pointed to the spot, and Torres coolly slotted home the ensuing spot-kick.

After the break, Mexico seemed keen on doubling their advantage. However, the host nation willed by their supporters in Bogota found the equaliser they desperately needed in the 60th minute. Proving his position in the starting XI, Zapata tried his luck from 30 yards, and to his satisfaction watched his shot creep right through the Mexican No1’s legs over the goalline.

But Mexico would have the final say. Just nine minutes later, the Colombians found themselves yet again a goal down as Ulises Davila’s pinpoint corner-kick found Rivera, who powered home with his head. Los Cafeteros searched for an answer, but both Ortega and Rodriguez had chances sail over the woodwork.
The result was put beyond doubt on 88 minutes, when on the counter, Rivera scored his second much to Mexico’s delight and to the host nation’s despair.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

141#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:42:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Alex2011 于 2011-8-14 17:45 编辑

阿根廷10号埃里克·腊梅拉表现令人大失所望。

不过,门将安德连扑对方第二个、第三个点球,创造3-1的大好局面,却被后上点球点的队友白白葬送好局,4-5不敌常规赛1球未失的葡萄牙。

而葡萄牙门将米卡亮了,5战近500分钟力保大门不失。

葡萄牙晋级之路:0-0 乌拉圭、1-0喀麦隆、1-0新西兰、1-0危地马拉、0-0阿根廷(点球5-4)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

142#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:44:46 | 只看该作者
Portugal edge Argentina in incredible shoot-out
© AFP

Portugal staged an incredible recovery during a shoot-out to eliminate Argentina and reach the semi-finals of the FIFA U-20 World Cup. After 120 goalless minutes, the Iberians trailed 3-1 on penalties, meaning they needed convert their last two attempts and hope the South Americans missed theirs just to take it to sudden death. And that is exactly what happened thanks to the reflexes of Mika, who went on to save his third penalty and clinch a 5-4 victory for Portugal.

It was a breathtaking conclusion to what had been a dull evening in Cartagena. It began with Nelson Oliveira having two half-chances with which he failed to please the pro-Portugal crowd in the opening ten minutes. First, he shot two yards wide after racing on to a long ball, and then he turned swiftly inside the box but failed to keep his low drive on target.

Ilidio Vale's side had a much better opportunity on 16 minutes. A long ball split the Argentina defence, and Caetano outsprinted his markers to reach it. The No11 carried it into the area and unleashed a powerful shot, which was heading into the roof of the net until Esteban Andrada acrobatically pushed it over.

Argentina threatened moments later. From a free-kick just outside the box, Erik Lamela curled the ball narrowly over the bar, much to the relief of goalkeeper Mika.

Portugal had the better of the player during the remainder of the period, but Sergio Oliveira, Luis Martins, Danilo and Caetano were all let down by their finishing.

Soon after the restart, Facundo Ferreyra, sliding it at the back post, was just inches away from connecting with a Lamela free-kick. It was to be the No9's last involvement, with Juan Iturbe coming on in his place on the hour.

Almost instantly, the diminutive playmaker had contributed to Mika having two dodgy moments.
Iturbe skipped past an opponent and though his shot from the edge of the box went straight towards the Portugal No1, he fumbled it before it dropped wide for a corner. Mika then flapped at a cross from the Porto player, but got away with conceding a corner.

Andrada was then twice responsible for keeping the deadlock intact, saving superbly from a Sergio Oliveira free-kick before repelling a Nelson Oliveira piledriver.

There was very little action thereafter, with Argentina having the better of the possession but failing to get enough men in their opponents' box. In injury time, though, Nicolas Tagliafico tricked his way past three adversaries and into the Portugal area, but his shot from a mightily tight angle was easily gathered by Mika.

Extra time was largely void of action, with both sides evidently exhausted. And when Danilo and Roderick misses gave Argentina a two-goal cushion in the shoot-out, it appeared the six-time champions were on their away into the last four. Mika nevertheless denied Gonzalez Pires and Ruiz to help take it into sudden death, and after Sergio scored, the Portugal No1 flung himself to his right to repel Tagliafico's effort.

Argentina's quest for a seventh FIFA U-20 World Cup title was over. Portugal's mission for a third will continue on Wednesday against the France-Nigeria victors in Medellin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:50:26 | 只看该作者
至此,阿根廷在世青赛上,三遇葡萄牙皆败:91届0-3失利而葡萄牙夺冠,95届0-1失利却最终夺冠,11届平却遭淘汰,莫非葡萄牙要夺冠?

点球取胜者,rp好啦。墨西哥上一场点球晋级,这一场就淘汰了东道主。西班牙上一场点球晋级,下一场莫非就要淘汰巴西队?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

144#
发表于 2011-8-14 13:30:17 | 只看该作者
这里有一个争论蒂亚戈vs戈策的帖子,很有意思的
http://bbs.goalhi.com/2596708.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

145#
发表于 2011-8-14 15:28:18 | 只看该作者
心病病魔
对辣妹辣别那么苛刻拉 人家带伤啊 看看第一场和这场 明显两个人  教练太无魄力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

146#
发表于 2011-8-14 15:34:18 | 只看该作者
我感觉拉梅拉做的不错了,较好的技术,能保护好球,会对抗,还能向前推进,定位球脚法也好,希望他能在意甲得到足够的上场机会~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

147#
发表于 2011-8-14 15:47:47 | 只看该作者
一直以为墨西哥U-20不过二流强队而已,居然进4强了。
这才是本届杯赛的大黑马。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

148#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 17:40:22 | 只看该作者
一直以为墨西哥U-20不过二流强队而已,居然进4强了。
这才是本届杯赛的大黑马。
苏沪烟雨 发表于 2011-8-14 15:47

黑成墨了,莫非要将u17和u20打包不成?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

149#
发表于 2011-8-14 18:24:12 | 只看该作者
黑成墨了,莫非要将u17和u20打包不成?
Alex2011 发表于 2011-8-14 17:40

墨西哥U-20有没有那个叫啥豌豆二世的托雷斯?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

150#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 18:38:39 | 只看该作者
墨西哥U-20有没有那个叫啥豌豆二世的托雷斯?
苏沪烟雨 发表于 2011-8-14 18:24

Erick Torres 10号球员,不知如你所说?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 08:41 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 18 queries .