迪詹纳罗、里瓦斯和维维亚诺按照各自的需要练习,由医疗主管孔比指导。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:03:03 | 只看该作者
Milito: "Fans, we'll give you a great season"
Tuesday, 09 August 2011 16:45:56
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37111&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE – "I'm glad to be back," were Diego Milito's opening words as he was interviewed on Inter Channel in the pre-season special which went on air at 16.30 and will be repeated during the news programme at 19.30. "After the Copa America I went on holiday for three weeks with my family in Argentina, taking advantage of the break the coach had allowed us, to prepare for a year which is going to be tough considering the number of matches we have ahead of us," explained the Nerazzurri striker.

"I know Gasperini very well and had a great year playing under him at Genoa where we achieved important objectives, such as the Europa League," he said. Obviously I'm happy for him now that he has become coach at Inter. He really deserved to take his place on the bench of a big club and my team-mates and I will do everything in our power to reach our goals with him. He is a very good, competent coach in everyone's eyes. He did well at the clubs he coached before and is a great manager, but you don't need me to tell you that."

The topic of the interview turned to the Copa America and the striker didn't hide his "disappointment at the way in which Argentina were eliminated in the quarter finals of a cup we wanted to win; after all we were playing at home and we had a team with all the qualifications to do so. It was made all the worse because of the fact that I didn't play, even though being there was an opportunity for me to train and stay in good shape. I kept working at it and I think it has done me good. Now I'll try to get fit again as soon as possible to be ready to play when the coach needs me. I really want to put last season and the problems it brought behind me. I'm feeling confident and I want to play. I hope I won't be dogged by injury problems again this year. I want to prepare well and be able to contribute something great to this team."

He finished by making a statement to the fans: "Don't worry, our team will give it everything, just like we have always done. We always go out to win and play our best football, which is how it should be for an Inter team. We have a very competitive squad and we'll pull out all the stops. There are a lot of stories in the press and on TV about the transfer market, about players leaving, too. I'm confident though because we have a great set-up here and a wealth of talent. I'm sure that we'll have a great championship this season and a great Champions League. We have a strong team and a strong squad and we'll give our supporters something to cheer about."

Press Office

米利托:我们会给球迷一个伟大的赛季

8月9日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - “我很高兴回来。”迭戈·米利托归队后首次接受国际米兰频道采访。“美洲杯后,我与家人在阿根廷度假三个星期,充分享受了教练给我们的假期,为新一年的大量比赛打好基础。”

“我非常熟悉加斯佩里尼,和他在热那亚度过了伟大的一年,我们在那里实现了重要的目标,打进欧联杯。他现在成为国际米兰主教练,我当然高兴。他配得上在豪门工作,我和队友们将尽力与他一起实现目标。他在每个人眼中都是非常优秀、能够胜任的教练,他在先前的俱乐部都执教得很好,他的伟大不需要我来说。”

阿根廷前锋不掩饰对美洲杯的失望,“我对1/4决赛的失败方式感到失望,我们渴望胜利,毕竟我们是主场,我们有足够的实力。不能上场让我感觉更糟糕,尽管我能在队中训练保持状态。我坚持训练,这对我有好处。现在我要尽快恢复体能,为教练所用。我非常想把上赛季的问题抛在身后,我有信心,我想上场。希望今年我不再被伤病困扰。我要好好准备,为球队做出重要贡献。”

最后米利托对球迷说:“别担心,我们球队将全力以赴,就像一直以来所做的那样。我们总是去争取胜利,踢出最好的足球,这是作为国际米兰应该的。我们的阵容非常有竞争力,我们将清除所有障碍。媒体和电视上对转会有许多说法,关于球员的离开。我有信心,因为我们有伟大的计划和足够的才华。我相信这赛季联赛和欧冠能够取得好成绩,我们有着强大的球队,能够让支持者为我们欢呼。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:04:19 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:05:16 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

131#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:09:13 | 只看该作者
8月11日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 巴西人卢西奥和麦孔结束了国家队任务后今天下午返回安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心,准备开始与加斯佩里尼和教练组一起工作。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

132#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:12:14 | 只看该作者
8月11日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 下午球队在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心训练。国家队球员仍然缺席,但卢西奥和麦孔已经归队,参加训练的还有阿尔瓦雷斯、比安凯蒂、坎比亚索、卡斯特拉齐、齐沃、克里塞蒂格、若纳坦、米利托、纳塔利诺、奥兰多尼和萨穆埃尔。

热身过后,加斯佩里尼安排控球练习,然后是一系列练习赛。

卢西奥昨天在斯图加特与德国队踢了90分钟,今天他的训练内容主要是缓解疲劳。

科尔多瓦、长友佑都、里瓦斯和维维亚诺按照各自的需要单独练习。

守门员教练尼斯塔带着两个年轻人琴奇拉和迪詹纳罗练习门将技术。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

133#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:23:21 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

134#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:26:20 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

135#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:32:16 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

136#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:36:40 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

137#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:53:48 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

138#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:56:15 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

139#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:57:41 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

140#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:58:33 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

141#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 18:59:21 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

142#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 19:12:41 | 只看该作者
一张岩石的侧面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-12 22:16:28 | 只看该作者
Milito: "Resto qui. Forti anche con Tevez e Lavezzi. Gasperini è carico"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55057

Ai microfoni di Sky, Diego Milito ha rilasciato alcune dichiarazioni che vi riportiamo. La prima notizia che regala è la sua permanenza “Io rimango qui all’Inter. "Sto benissimo e sono tranquillissimo - spiega - e queste cose che vengono dette mi fanno ridere, perché sembra che qui stiamo andando via tutti, ma non è vero. Io sono felicissimo, l'ho detto mille volte, ed è merito di questa società. Spero di fare una grande stagione con i miei compagni". Non fa percentuali  ma ribadisce: "Resto sicuramente, sono un giocatore dell'Inter, ho ancora 3 anni di contratto e qui sto benissimo".

Si parla di Gian Piero Gasperini: "L'ho visto bene, carico, contento - spiega Milito -, con tanta voglia di far bene e di dimostrare che è un grandissimo allenatore. A Genova ha fatto cose importanti e sono fiducioso che possa dimostrare tutte le qualità che ha come tecnico anche qui".

Samuel Eto’o potrebbe, invece, lasciare l’Inter: “Aspettiamo che la chiusura sia cosa fatta. Sarebbe una grossa perdita, ma sono comunque molto fiducioso perché abbiamo una squadra forte. Magari arriva un altro grande campione. Noi guardiamo avanti, consci delle nostre possibilità”. I campioni potrebbero essere due suoi connazionali: “Tevez lo conosco bene, abbiamo giocato molto in Nazionale tante volte ed è un grande campione. Poi c’è anche Lavezzi, che è un grande giocatore. Io ho fiducia e voglio tranquillizzare i nostri tifosi, che magari in questi giorni sono un po' preoccupati. Ripeto, il nostro organico è forte e farà di tutto per disputare una grandissima stagione quindi possono essere sereni”.

大米:我很好很平静。转会流言让我觉得好笑,搞得我们全部要散伙的阵仗~不过这不是真的。我说过1000次俱乐部的好了,希望我和队友能有个伟大的赛季。我当然仍会是一名国际米兰球员,跟俱乐部还有3年合同呢,我没问题。

我眼中的GSP非常好,而且有真才实学。祝愿他在这里证明是一位伟大教练,我相信他能做到。

埃托奥的离开应该是木已成舟,这是一个重大损失。但我相信我们仍是一支强大的球队,也许会有另一位冠军级球员到来。我们期待着,很有这种可能。

我了解特维斯,我们在一起踢过很多比赛,他是联赛冠军。还有拉维奇,也是一位优秀的球员。我相信他们的实力。这几天,我们的球迷也许是会有些因担心而冲动。我们会拿出优秀的表现,来成就一个伟大的赛季,使球迷们恢复冷静。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

144#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-13 01:16:11 | 只看该作者
8月10日米兰消息:过去十年意大利电信杯三角赛的组织者Master Group Sport宣布2011年赛事售票已开始。

今年三角赛定于8月18日在巴里的圣尼古拉球场举行,赛程安排为:
20:45 国际米兰VS尤文图斯
21:45 首场败者VSAC米兰
22:45 首场胜者VSAC米兰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

145#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-13 17:30:15 | 只看该作者
Milito on Sky: Inter and I are happy together
Friday, 12 August 2011 14:58:42
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37134&L=en

APPIANO GENTILE – "I'm glad to be back at last, ready to play for the squad and the coach. I've been training well and I'm in good condition both physically and mentally, and I can't wait to get going again. We have a tough season ahead of us and it will be fundamental for us to create a solid foundation to prepare for it in the best way possible." After arriving back to train with Inter, Diego Milito is now preparing for the upcoming fixtures and spoke to Sky Sport 24, giving his thoughts on the new intense year of football  ahead of him.

This season he'll be teaming up with Gian Piero Gasperini at Inter, just like he did at Genoa when Gasperini was coach there: "He's looking good. He's concentrated on the job and he's happy. He wants to do well here and show that he's a great coach," said Milito. "He did great things in Genova and I'm sure he can show all the coaching qualities he has here, too."

There have been a few rumours recently about Diego Milito getting ready to leave Inter, but the Prince was quick to reply. "I'm happy here and I'm not worried," he explained. "These rumours make me laugh, because if you believe them, it looks like we are all leaving, but there's not a word of truth in it. I'm very happy here. I've said it thousands of times and the reason for my happiness is this club. I hope I'll have a great season here with my team-mates."

Milito didn't go into detail, but repeated: "I'm definitely staying. I'm an Inter player and I still have three years to run on my contract, apart from that I'm happy here."

One of the many transfer market rumours suggested a return to Genoa for the Inter striker. "I heard that one too and although you never can tell what might happen in football, I am an Inter player."

Finally Milito commented on the Samuel Eto'o situation: "Let's wait and see if anything comes of it first of all. If it does happen it will be a great loss for us because Samuel is a great player, but I'm not worried because we have a strong squad and that's an important factor. Maybe another great player will come to replace him, but we're all looking ahead, waiting to see what happens, we'll go on working well as we have been in the knowledge that we have a quality squad. Do I think Carlos Tevez would be a good buy for Inter? I know him and have played with him many times for Argentina; he's a great player like Lavezzi, another player who has been linked with our team in the press. Let's wait and see what happens with Eto'o first and then it'll be up to the club to call the shots."

On this subject, Milito wanted to send out a message to all the Nerazzurri fans: "I'm confident and I want to reassure our fans, who might be a little worried these days. I repeat that our squad is a strong one and will do its utmost to do well this season, so they can rest easy."

Press Office

米利托:我和国际米兰都很高兴在一起

8月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - “很高兴我终于回来了,准备好为球队和教练参赛。我的训练状况很好,体能和精神状态都不错,等不及重新开始了。一个艰苦的赛季等待着我们,做好充分的准备非常重要。”回到国际米兰后,迭戈·米利托接受了天空体育的采访,展望新赛季。

加斯佩里尼曾在热那亚带过米利托。“他看上去很好,专心工作,心情愉快。他希望在这里把事情做好,展示出他的执教才华。他在热那亚干得非常棒,我相信他在这里也能证明自己。”

最近有传闻称米利托要离开国际米兰,但王子立即回答:“我在这里很快乐,没有烦恼。这些传言让我发笑,如果你信的话,看起来我们都要走人了,但事实上没有一句是真的。我在这里非常开心。我说过几千次,让我开心的原因是俱乐部。我希望能够与队友们再创造一个伟大的赛季。”

“我肯定留下,我是国际米兰球员,还有三年合同,而且我在这里很开心。”某条传闻说的是米利托可能返回热那亚,他回应道:“我也听到这种说法,尽管你无法预知足球圈未来会发生什么,我是一名国际米兰球员。”

最后米利托谈到埃托奥的情况:“首先让我们等着看看吧,如果确实转会了,对我们将是一个重大的损失,因为埃托奥是个伟大的球员,但我不担心,我们有着强大的阵容,这是个重要因素。或许会有另一个伟大球员来代替他,但我们还是拭目以待,我们知道球队的实力,未来会继续顺利发展。特维斯是不是好人选?我和他在阿根廷队踢过多场,他是个伟大的球员,另一个媒体提到的拉韦齐也是。让我们先看看埃托奥会怎么样吧,然后由俱乐部做决定。”

米利托希望给所有蓝黑球迷传达一个信息:“我有信心,我想向近日来有些担心的球迷们保证,我们有一支强大的球队,本赛季会尽力做到最好,请他们放心。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

146#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:29:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-8-14 12:55 编辑

8月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 今天在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心的第一次训练刚刚结束。

热身过后,加斯佩里尼带球员们练习战术,然后在健身房里锻炼身体。

科尔多巴、长友佑都、里瓦斯和维维亚诺按照各自的需要单独练习。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

147#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:57:26 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

148#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 12:59:08 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

149#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 13:02:03 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

150#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-14 13:05:28 | 只看该作者
8月12日阿皮亚诺詹蒂莱消息 - 今天在安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心的第二次训练刚刚结束。热身和控球练习之后,球员们踢了一些训练赛,注重各自的不同角色,在斯特法诺·拉佩蒂的指导下练了一段体能。

卡斯特拉齐、琴奇拉和奥兰多尼跟着守门员教练尼斯塔训练,科尔多瓦、迪詹纳罗、长友佑都和维维亚诺按照各自的需要单独练习。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:00 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 21 queries .