[复制链接]
51#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 12:19:39 | 只看该作者
很ORZ的P了张图......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 12:43:59 | 只看该作者
7月13日平佐洛消息 - 伦德纳河谷的皮内塔球场内,国际米兰今天下午完成了2011夏季训练营的第六次训练。球员们上午休息,尽管下着雨,还是有许多球迷来到看台和邻近的国际米兰村观看训练。

加斯佩里尼在训练的第一阶段安排有球练习:控球、战术练习赛和小场地的练习赛。第二阶段,球员们根据个人需要和身体测试结果分组进行有氧运动,然后在健身房里放松。

里瓦斯独自训练,迪詹纳罗、科尔多瓦和莫塔也进行各自的康复工作。

若纳坦(右图)第一次作为国际米兰球员参加训练,由于在桑托斯队时脚后肌腱有伤,他接受了治疗,康复进程顺利。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 12:46:25 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 12:52:48 | 只看该作者
平佐洛:日间夏令营成功的原因

7月14日平佐洛消息 - 由青训部组织的国际米兰日间夏令营在伦德纳河谷的皮内塔球场取得巨大成功。从黎明4:45开始,所有人都在国际米兰教练员的指导下排队参加新一天的活动。

必须预先提醒,活动人数限制为105人,目的是保证孩子们参加活动的质量。其中75个位置是在夏令营开始的第一天预订,30个位置可在当天预订,从8:30开始去日间夏令营办公室领取。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 13:00:51 | 只看该作者
平佐洛:首场热身赛前的训练

7月14日平佐洛消息 - 今天上午球队在皮内塔球场进行了赛前训练,加斯佩里尼带队迎接2011年夏季首场热身赛。球员们热身之后,重点练习了战术和定位球。

迪詹纳罗、科尔多瓦、若纳坦和莫塔继续各自的康复计划。球队训练结束后,加斯佩里尼与参加日间夏令营的孩子们见面,回答他们的问题,得到许多今天来伦德纳河谷国际米兰村的球迷的掌声。

下午意大利天空体育201频道将直播特伦蒂诺队与国际米兰的比赛。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:08:10 | 只看该作者
Trentino Team 1-6 Inter, Gasperini starts with win
Thursday, 14 July 2011 18:41:36

PINZOLO - The pre-season friendly fixture between local side Trentino Team and Gian Piero Gasperini's Inter, played at the Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo this afternoon, ended with a 6-1 win for the Nerazzurri. The stars of today - Pazzini, Eto'o and Pandev - were joined on the score sheet by the stars of tomorrow: Alvarez, Castaignos and Longo.

FIRST HALF - Walter Samuel was back in the starting line-up after being side-lined for so long through injury, and along with the rest of the Nerazzurri was sporting the new Nike pre-match kit at the Stadio Pineta, where they are took on the local team from Trentino who played in yellow.

The first attempt on goal for Inter came from Sneijder as he shot from outside the box in the second minute of play, but their opponents responded with a right-footed volley from Mariotti, which went wide of Castellazzi's right post on 4 minutes. Nagatomo almost scored in the 5th minute: following a cross by Sneijder, the Japanese player tried to wrong-foot Scali, but the ball went out. In the seventh minute Inter made their first substitution: Obi came off with a minor injury and Muntari took his place. In the 9th minute Eto'o sent Santon off on the right and he crossed looking for Pazzini, whose header went just wide.

Inter's first goal of the 2011/12 season came from Pazzini: Sneijder played wide to Santon, who crossed hard and low, Pazzini scoring from close in to make it 0-1. Eto'o put on one of his spectacular shows in the 16th minute and, after dribbling two men, tried a shot but the goalkeeper was equal to it. Only 40 seconds had passed when Pazzini's shot was cleared off the line by Donati. In the 24th minute Ranocchia went into a hard tackle near the penalty area and was replaced by Bianchetti.

On 27 minutes, Muntari picked up a loose ball and Sneijder burst into action with a through ball to Eto'o who was in no mood to make mistakes and didn't, scoring with a right-footed shot. On 34 minutes Trentino tried twice to get past Castellazzi, but failed. The Nerazzurri attacked again with Pazzini whose shot was saved. In the 37th minute, Sneijder sent Nagatomo through but Zadra came out to stop him. There was a free-kick for Trentino Team after a foul by Samuel, Donati took it left-footed but Castellazzi dived to save. Alvarez, who had come on for Sneijder in the 43rd minute, introduced himself to the fans with a left-footed shot which the keeper dived to save. Trentino Team pulled a goal back with a spectacular curling shot from Mariotti in the dying minutes of the half.

SECOND HALF – Just 24 seconds into the second half Alvarez found the back of the net to take the score to 3-1, following a pass from Castaignos. Alvarez was involved once again in the 8th minute, after a fantastic one-two with Bessa, but his shot went narrowly wide.

The Nerazzurri talent was beginning to show through, after Alvarez it was Castaignos' turn to hit the bar with a right-footed diagonal shot. Then Alvarez tried his luck with a powerful left-footed shot from outside the box, as he looked for his second Inter goal, but the keeper managed to block it. Pandev scored next after an assist inside the box from Castaignos. In the 20th minute they changed roles and it was Pandev who found Castaignos with a long pass, which he hit as he was running onto the ball and it flew high over the bar.

The exchanges between the two Nerazzurri continued and, after a pass from Pandev, the ball fell to Castaignos on the half-hour mark, but Zanotti's timing was perfect. The opposing goalkeeper made yet another perfect save from Pandev's free-kick on 33 minutes: a left-footed shot from the Nerazzurri striker and a wonderful reaction from Zanotti, who palmed the ball over the bar. Castaignos finally got on the score sheet after 37 minutes play: the Dutchman stretched to pass beyond the defence, tricking both the defence and the keeper. As the match was drawing to a close, Longo headed the ball home from an Alibec cross to close the match with a score of 1-6.

The Nerazzurri will be in action again on Sunday 17th at the Stadio Pineta in Pinzolo.

Trentino Team 1-6 Inter (HT 1-2)
Scorers: Pazzini 13, Eto'o 27, Mariotti 44, Alvarez 46, Pandev 59, Castaignos 82, Longo 89.

Trentino Team: Scali; Moresco, Adami, Frizzi, Trainotti; Binelli, M.Donati, Hila, Berteotti, Mariotti; N.Donati.
Subsitutes: Zadra, Zanotti.
Coach: Florio Maran.

Inter (first half): Castellazzi; Ranocchia (Bianchetti 24), Samuel, Chivu; Santon (Faraoni 19), Stankovic, Obi (Muntari 7), Nagatomo; Sneijder (Alvarez 43), Pazzini, Eto'o.
Inter (second half): Viviano; Natalino, Bianchetti, Caldirola, Faraoni; Mariga, Crisetig, Bessa (Alibec 70); Alvarez, Castaignos, Pandev.
Substitutes: Orlandoni, Longo.
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini.

Referee: Manuel Barozzi.
Spectators: capacity crowd (over 5.000).

Press Office

北京时间7月14日23点,国际米兰在平佐洛的皮内塔球场迎来2011年夏季首场热身赛,对手特伦蒂诺地区的业余队。上半时帕齐尼(13分钟)和埃托奥(27分钟)进球,国际米兰2比1领先,下半时阿尔瓦雷斯(46分钟)、潘德夫(59分钟)、卡斯泰尼奥(82分钟)和隆戈(89分钟)各入一球,最终6比1获胜。

特伦蒂诺首发:斯卡利;莫雷斯科,阿达米,弗里齐,特莱诺蒂;比内利,M.多纳蒂,希拉,贝尔特奥蒂,马里奥蒂;N.多纳蒂 (主教练:弗洛里奥·马兰,替补上场球员扎德拉、扎诺蒂)

国际米兰上半时阵容(343):卡斯特拉齐;拉诺基亚(24'比安凯蒂),萨穆埃尔,基伏;长友佑都,斯坦科维奇,奥比(7'蒙塔里),桑顿(19'法拉奥尼);斯内德(43'阿尔瓦雷斯),帕齐尼,埃托奥
国际米兰下半时阵容(433):维维亚诺;纳塔利诺,比安凯蒂,卡尔迪罗拉,法拉奥尼(83‘隆戈);马里加,克里塞蒂格,贝萨(70'阿利贝奇);阿尔瓦雷斯,卡斯泰尼奥,潘德夫 (主教练:加斯佩里尼)

主裁判:曼努埃尔·巴罗齐

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:10:48 | 只看该作者
尼玛官网你们是在拍教练官配么.......

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:12:58 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:15:21 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:16:42 | 只看该作者
这次的黑色客场服很显瘦啊.....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

61#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 14:18:31 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-7-18 19:17 编辑

Alvarez: "I'll repay Inter for believing in me"
Thursday, 14 July 2011 21:03:40
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36808&L=en

PINZOLO - Ricardo Alvarez made an excellent start in his first appearance in a Nerazzurri shirt, netting the team's third and showing a lot of promise. "I'm really pleased," declared the Argentinian midfielder speaking to Sky Sport Italia. "It's a lot of hard work here but everything is great; we're enjoying ourselves."

On his new coach: "Gasperini's game is based on speed: win the ball back immediately and attack your opponents, then get the ball up the pitch and score."

And on his future: "I know I have a lot of responsibility and I hope I can repay Inter for the faith they have showed me. It's nice to be compared to Pastore: he's a great footballer and I hope I can do as well as he has in Italy."

阿尔瓦雷斯:我要回报国际米兰对我的信任

7月14日平佐洛消息 - 里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯在国际米兰的首场比赛发挥出色,为球队打进第三球,令人期待他的未来。“我非常高兴。”阿根廷中场赛后对意大利天空体育说,“这里训练辛苦,但一切都很顺利,我们乐在其中。”

关于新教练:“加斯佩里尼的比赛建立在速度基础上:丢球后立即反抢,向对手发起攻击,快速压上取得进球。”

关于自己的未来:“我知道我肩负着许多责任,希望能回报国际米兰对我的信任。很高兴能与帕斯托雷相提并论,他是个伟大的球员,希望我能踢出像他在意大利一样好的水平。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 17:18:14 | 只看该作者
I consigli di Yuto a Wes: "Resta con noi"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52615

Yuto Nagatomo, grande amico di Wesley Sneijder, come solo un grande amico fa, è prodigo di consigli nei confronti dell’olandese. Il terzino nipponico, infatti, ogni giorno ripete all’ex Real Madrid di rimanere all’Inter: “Io sono in camera con Thiago Motta e ogni giorno subiamo l’invasione di Wesley Sneijder. E’ un grande amico e spero che resti. Io gli e lo ripeto sempre”.

长友佑都:斯內德每天都跑我和莫塔的房里来骚扰。
他真是一个好基伴,我希望他留下。
如果要在前面加上一个期限我希望是永远。

这都不叫表白我就不知道神马叫表白了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 18:44:44 | 只看该作者
长友的专访(没想到这家伙居然是学经济的),看看明天163会不会有翻译:

Nagatomo tra Zanetti, Wes e... videogames
"Sono felice e mi diverto. I compagni di squadra mi vogliono bene, i tifosi dal primo giorno hanno inventato un coro tutto per me, gioco in un top team. Cosa pretendere di più?"
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52628

Arrivato a gennaio in punta di piedi, Yuto Nagatomo, primo giapponese ad entrare nella storia dell’Inter, è riuscito in pochi mesi a guadagnarsi la fiducia di tutto l’ambiente nerazzurro con la sua carica e allegria, dentro e fuori dal campo. Dietro l’esplosione del terzino prima al Cesena, seguita dalla definitiva consacrazione a Milano, c’è anche l’ottimo impatto con la realtà, non solo calcistica, italiana: “Però non mi piace come guidate - afferma Yuto intervistato da La Repubblica -. Troppo veloci. E non rispettate i segnali stradali. È un po’ pericoloso e a volte mi spavento. Poi non siete molto puntuali. Ma in fondo il vostro caos è divertente, ho scoperto che alla fine mi rilassa. Magari ho sangue latino, chissà. Sono un chiacchierone e un casinista, un po’ come voi. Invece in Giappone sono tutti molto silenziosi. Il meglio dell’Italia? Il cibo. Pasta, risotti. Mai toccato i fornelli: vado solo al ristorante”.

E pensare che Nagatomo poteva restare nel Paese del Sol Levante, a causa di quella che lui definisce una “perdizione”: “A 15,16 anni passavo le giornate nelle sale dei videogiochi. Mi stavo rovinando. Ma giocavo già al calcio e il mio allenatore mi disse: ‘Ti stai perdendo. Vuoi dare un dolore simile a tua madre?’. A lei sono legatissimo, ha allevato me e due mie fratelli da sola. Ho mollato i videogiochi. Il calcio? Era solo un sogno. Per questo ho preso una laurea in economia: volevo fare il manager di una grande azienda”. Invece arrivò il trasferimento in Italia, da calciatore professionista, grazie a Ficcadenti: “Gli devo quasi tutto. Mi ha scoperto. Senza di lui sarei ancora in Giappone”. Poi il grande salto all’Inter di Leonardo: “Mi ha voluto in un grande club e mi ha fatto inserire subito - commenta sul brasiliano -, perché parlava un po’ di giapponese. Mi dispiace che sia andato via. L’ho saputo dai giornali”.

Adesso è il turno del nuovo tecnico nerazzurro, Gian Piero Gasperini: “Cura tanto la tattica e pretende impegno. Sono felice e mi diverto. I compagni di squadra mi vogliono bene, i tifosi dal primo giorno hanno inventato un coro tutto per me, gioco in un top team. Cosa pretendere di più?”. Magari continuare a giocare con Wesley Sneijder: “Gli ho detto di rimanere. Speriamo mi dia retta”. Nel frattempo Nagatomo si è anche fidanzato: “Sì. Hanno detto che le ho fatto la dichiarazione di matrimonio, ma mica è vero. Quando sei popolare inventano cose su di te, ma non mi dà fastidio: se ero uno sconosciuto non mi filava nessuno”. Pensando al futuro, c’è solo l’Inter: “Voglio stare qui per diventare come Javier Zanetti: lo rispetto moltissimo. Ecco perché gli faccio sempre l’inchino”.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 19:07:12 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-17 09:11:57 | 只看该作者
Zanetti: "Lucky enough to know Facchetti"
Saturday, 16 July 2011 15:42:33
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36831&L=en

SANTA FÈ - (Ansa) "I'm proud to play for Inter": was the reaction of Nerazzurri captain Javier Zanetti regarding the 2006 Scudetto and Stefano Palazzi's report. "I know Massimo Moratti well and I had the good fortune to have known Giacinto Facchetti, and that's enough for me," said Zanetti to ANSA, just hours before the kick off of the Copa America quarter-final tie between Argentina and Uruguay.

"I'm surprised that this is still being talked about after five years. Fortunately the end of this issue is in sight. Let's hope it's once and for all and that we can look forward to seeing a better brand of football in Italy," added Zanetti. "It's clear that this league title is the same as all the others," said the Inter and Argentina player as he broke off.

When asked for a comment on Ricardo Alvarez playing for Inter, 'Pupi' replied that this was a "wonderful signing for Inter: he is a talented player and Italian football will help him develop his skills even more and the great Nerazzurri family will benefit from this" (Ansa).

Press Office

萨内蒂:能认识法切蒂我足够幸运

7月16日圣达菲消息(安莎社) - “我为在国际米兰踢球而骄傲。”这是哈维尔·萨内蒂对2006年联赛冠军和斯特法诺·帕拉齐检察官报告的态度。“我了解马西莫·莫拉蒂,也很幸运能认识吉亚辛托·法切蒂,这对我足够了。”萨内蒂在美洲杯阿根廷与乌拉圭的1/4决赛前对安莎社说。

“我很惊讶,五年后仍在讨论这些,幸好结局即将揭晓,希望彻底结束,我们期待能看到意大利足球更好的形象。”萨内蒂说,“很清楚,这个联赛冠军与其他没区别。”

对新加盟的同胞阿尔瓦雷斯,萨内蒂评价道:“他是个非常好的引援,才华出众,意大利足球将帮助他进一步提高技术,国际米兰大家庭也将因此得益。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-17 10:00:46 | 只看该作者
德扬的采访一向是我很喜欢看的~
Stankovic on Sky Sports: "Fuel for the legs"
Saturday, 16 July 2011 21:01:57
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36831&L=en

PINZOLO – He has recovered from the fatigue of the past few days. "Now my legs are moving again," he said. And they are...as well as ever, as are his thoughts. Dejan Stankovic talks about everything in the interview conducted by Massimiliano Nebuloni live on Sky Sports Italia 24. "The sensations I have now are the same ones I have every year in every pre-season camp. I've felt at home at Inter for quite a few years now and I'm used to it. The work is hard and we all want to play well." He also spoke of the change in formation that Gian Piero Gasperini has introduced. 'Drago' smiled: "The formations are generally used by the press and television when they talk about football. On the pitch the spaces you attack or defend are always the same. Gasperini is attentive to detail, he explains things and talks a lot to those of us who have experience. We are getting to know each other and now, for him too, it's important to pump fuel into legs."

The fans greeted Stankovic with great affection like an old friend. "We want to do well this season even if we shouldn't forget that last season we won three trophies. The we had a really bad week, losing in the derby and the Champions League, after putting in a great effort to recuperate the points we had lost in the league. There's no point trying to analyse what went wrong in those seven days. Let's just turn the page, start all over again and build a new future. It will be a difficult season. All the teams are reinforcing their squads, not just us and the other big names: it'll be a tough battle and we have to prepare well for it."

Talking about the transfer market, the main point of interest was Wesley Sneijder. Dejan caught the interviewer off-balance when he replied: "Massimiliano, l bet you a pizza, a beer and a coffee that Wesley won't leave." He threw down the challenge and then praised Ricardo Alvarez: "I honestly didn't know who he was, but these days he has really shown what he can do and he'll be a great help to us this season."

Finally came the topic that was just worth one point: "I read that the Scudetto 2006 story is over and done with. ok. That's enough. It's good news for Inter, the past is of no interest to us. These are matters for presidents and directors and are over the heads of us footballers."

Press Office

斯坦科维奇:为双腿添加动力

7月16日平佐洛消息 - 他已经从前几天的疲劳中恢复过来。“现在我又能迈开双腿了。”他找回了应有的状态。接受意大利天空体育马西米利亚诺·内布洛尼采访时,斯坦科维奇谈到一切:“现在的感觉与我每一年的季前训练营一样,这么多年我习惯把国际米兰当作自己的家。训练很辛苦,我们都希望踢出好球。”他谈到加斯佩里尼的阵型变化:“阵型是媒体和电视台喜欢讨论的东西,在场上进攻或防守的空间总是一样。加斯佩里尼注重细节,他解释清楚,和我们这些有经验的球员说了很多,我们互相越来越熟悉,对他也是如此,给双腿添加燃料很重要。”

球迷们对斯坦科维奇非常热情,像老朋友一样。“这赛季我们希望踢好,不应忘记上赛季我们也赢得三座奖杯,只是经历了糟糕的一周,连续在德比和欧冠失利,此前联赛中已经弥补了巨大的积分差距。难以分析那七天错在哪里,让我们翻过这一页,重新开始,建设新的未来。这将是一个困难的赛季,所有球队都增强了阵容,不只是我们,还有其他强队,这将是艰苦的战斗,我们必须做好准备。”

对转会市场,最主要的话题是斯内德。斯坦科维奇对记者说:“马西米利亚诺,我用一块披萨、一杯啤酒和一杯咖啡和你打赌,斯内德不会离开。”然后他称赞阿尔瓦雷斯:“说实话我没听说过他,但这些天他已经表现出很强的实力,他将给我们带来很大帮助。”

最后一个话题的答案毋庸置疑,“我从报纸上看到2006年联赛冠军的事情已经结束。好,够了,这对国际米兰是好消息,我们对已经过去的事情没有兴趣。这是主席和经理们之间的事情,不是我们球员能决定的。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-17 13:28:42 | 只看该作者
SS这次集训的跟队记者Massimiliano Nebuloni:每次训练GSP都会安排录像,结束后教练组再召开单独会议,根据录像进行战术分析和调整。
昨天(周六)训练,有超过万名球迷到场观看,外加众多球迷合唱团,期间很多团体都对斯内高唱“留在米兰城”。
岩石没有参加训练,而是在健身房进行个人调整。热身后不久,帕齐尼臀部感觉轻微不适,所以也提前退场了。
练习赛中GSP继续试验三后卫,卡尔迪罗拉披挂上场,表现不俗。斯内德先是打四中场,后来又改打433。瓦丝有着一次令人惊叹的射门表现,并完成了进球。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 11:48:53 | 只看该作者
先补张去年在美国集训时给球迷签名的PP~(这是从私人博客上偷的,所以禁止转载)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 19:23:41 | 只看该作者
这是第一场热身赛的PP~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 19:25:46 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-18 19:29:03 | 只看该作者
岩石总算好了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-19 09:55:40 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2011-7-21 00:26 编辑

萨内蒂:我为球队倾尽所有,国际米兰就是我的家
无论悲伤或快乐,5.5和5.22同样难忘。
贝尔蒂场上场下都教会我东西,库珀让我学习了更多,穆里尼奥是特别的。

Javier Zanetti si consola con l'Inter: "Mi ha dato tutto, è la mia casa"
Il Capitano festeggia i 10 anni di Pupi e ripensa a Bielsa
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52970

Zanetti è l'Inter. In un calcio dove non ci sono più le bandiere, così almeno si dice, spicca l'esempio di Capitan Zanetti. Intervistato dal Pais, Pupi racconta il suo amore per i colori nerazzurri: "L'Inter mi ha dato prima di tutto un'opportunità. Mi ha aperto la porta e ha avuto fiducia in me quando ero giovane e cercavo fortuna in un altro continente. L'Inter mi ha dato amore e affetto, mi ha fatto sentire a casa. In pratica ha dato inizio alla mia carriera".
Una carriera già lunghissima, ma che non è ancora finita. Una carriera che Zanetti non si sarebbe mai aspettato: "A sei anni sognavo al massimo di giocare nel campionato argentino e di fare un partita in nazionale. Tutto quello che è arrivato dopo ha superato le mie aspettative. Come ho fatto tante partite? Grazie a Dio i miei genitori mi hanno dato questa genetica, ma la cosa più importante è la testa. Bisogna rispettare la cultura del lavoro e impegnarsi in ogni allenamento".

Con l'arrivo di Gasperini, maestro di tattica, Zanetti potrebbe giocare in molti ruoli. Ma lui è abituato e nella sua lunga carriera ha giocato quasi in ogni zona del campo: "Ho giocato davvero ovunque, anche in attacco qualche volta. Ma è a centrocampo dove si corre di più, perché da lì passa tutto il gioco". E a centrocampo Zanetti potrebbe giocare nella nuova stagione, sia come esterno che come interno.

Dal 5 maggio al 22 maggio. I ricordi restano, ma quello che più conta per Zanetti sono i rapporti umani: "Il calcio mi ha dato tanto, soprattutto il rapporto con le persone, con i compagni. E' questa l'essenza dello sport. I titoli rimangono in secondo piano se parliamo della vita. Ma se mi chiedete una partita indimenticabile, posso dire la finale di Champions a Madrid o il giorno in cui abbiamo perso il campionato a favore della Juve. Questi sono momenti che non si possono dimenticare, nel bene e nel male".

Tutti gli allenatori gli hanno insegnato qualcosa. Così sostiene Zanetti, che spiega: "All'Inter c'è stato un periodo in cui cambiavamo molti allenatori. Ma i successi sono arrivati con la continuità. Tra i tecnici dell'Argentina nessuno mi ha insegnato tanto quanto Bielsa, che mi ha segnato come giocatore e come persona. All'Inter ho imparato soprattutto da Cuper e Mourinho. Josè è molto bravo, sa quello che vuole e crede molto nel suo lavoro, ha una grande personalità. Come Bielsa, Mourinho prepara molto bene le partite dal punto di vista tattico. Con Bielsa ho un grande rapporto e gli auguro ogni bene. L'Inter ha provato a prenderlo, ma lui aveva già dato la parola all'Atletico Bilbao".

Dagli allenatori si passa ai giocatori: "L'avversario più difficile da marcare è stato Kakà ai tempi del Milan. E ho avuto la fortuna di giocare con i migliori giocatori del mondo, come Baggio e Ronaldo. Il brasiliano era inarrestabile: aveva forza, potenza e velocità. Il peggior momento dei miei 17 anni in Italia è stato quando si è infortunato all'Olimpico. Mi ricordo il silenzio dello stadio e la tristezza della gente".

Quest'anno Zanetti festeggia un compleanno speciale: i 10 anni di Pupi. Un evento che sarà festeggiato il 15 settembre a Milano. Zanetti racconta com'è nata questa iniziativa benefica: "Io, Paula e alcuni amici abbiamo fondato Pupi 10 anni fa: ora aiutiamo un migliaio di persone, tra i bambini e le famiglie, nei dintorni di Buenos Aires. Diamo loro cultura, istruzione, salute e cibo. Mi hanno segnato i sacrifici di mio padre muratore e di mia madre. I miei figli sono privilegiati perchè possono studiare: la cultura è essenziale. Quindi sento il bisogno di dare un'opportunità anche ai bambini che non ce l'hanno". Questo è Zanetti, questa è l'Inter.

163翻译版:http://sports.163.com/11/0719/14/79B4UT040005040A.html

虽然在阿根廷举办的美洲杯的比赛还没有结束,但是由于东道主阿根廷队早早出局,球员们也就地散伙各归各队。效力于国米的阿根廷老将萨内蒂接受了西班牙媒体《国家报》的采访,除了谈到萨内蒂创建的“PUPI儿童基金会”等内容外,萨队还对现在阿根廷队和国际米兰队的一些问题发表了自己的看法。

记者对萨内蒂能够长久的保持出色的状态深感不解时,萨队解释道:“感谢上帝和父母给了我这种独特的基因,不过我觉得最重要的还是你要尊重你的工作,在训练时你要拿出和比赛时候一样的态度才行。我对足球的回忆?我已经37岁了,很快就要38岁了,我当然深刻的记得2010年5月23日的伯纳乌和2002年5月5日的罗马奥林匹克,这些片段,都是我一辈子无法抹去的回忆。”

谈起自己曾经共事过的多位主教练,萨队表示:“他们都是各自独立的,但是我可以从每一位教练身上汲取营养。在国际米兰我们换过很多位教练,但是成功需要的是连续性。在阿根廷也是如此,但是没人能够比得上贝尔萨,我作为阿根廷队的一员曾与他共事过6年(1998-2004)的时光,虽然我也在库珀、穆里尼奥等名帅手下踢过球,他们也都有强大的信念和决心,但是贝尔萨给了我最大的影响,他有伟大的人格和充分的技术准备,他不仅是我的教练也是我生活中的导师,我和他关系非常好,国米曾经尝试争取过他,但很遗憾的是他已经和毕尔巴鄂竞技队做好了约定。如果可以的话,我希望能够在在国家队再看到他。”

对于阿根廷很多优秀球员流失严重,加入外籍代表其他国家出战的现象,萨队给出自己的看法是:“这不是单单是阿根廷足球的问题,其他国家也有很多,我想这是一个社会问题,但是这种问题必须被解决,不单单涉及足球方面,也包括整个国家的教育体系。”

在谈到球星云集的阿根廷却折戟美洲杯的敏感问题上,萨内蒂坦言:“我们在一起配合的时间太少了,如果准备时间很少,那么构建球队就不是一件很容易的事情,但是有些足球文化的问题导致了我们有些急躁和费力,我们努力去踢一届伟大的比赛,但是球队太缺乏稳定性了,而恰恰就是在最稳定的时候,我在国际米兰取得了成功。但是,尽管很多年没有赢得世界杯甚至美洲杯,穿上蓝白战袍仍然是我不断为之去努力的目标。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-20 13:11:00 | 只看该作者
参加美洲杯的大拿坎比大米傻塞大卢麦孔6人将放假到8月7日归队。

换句话说,他们不会随队来北京参加超级杯。

除非其中某人所在位置有球员转会或其它突发事件导致需要临时调派(其实就是门将傻塞那个位置啦~豆奶可能会很快离队)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-20 13:25:06 | 只看该作者
一年没见、满地球跑的托叔

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-21 21:21:55 | 只看该作者
来补这几天的新闻、比赛和图片~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 09:18 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 21 queries .