查看: 4110|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2010年决赛,上演前皇马球星对阵巴萨球星的西甲独角戏

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-7-11 16:20:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
fifa网:荷兰与西班牙决赛的前瞻Netherlands-Spain preview

The 2010 FIFA World Cup™ Final promises to be quite an occasion, with the Netherlands pitting their wits against reigning European champions Spain. Both sides have produced some good football during their campaigns and have been rewarded with the chance to add their nation's names to the select list of former winners: Uruguay, Italy, Germany, Brazil, England, Argentina and France.

The match
比赛
Netherlands-Spain, Final, Soccer City, Sunday 11 July, 20.30 (local time)
荷兰-西班牙,决赛,足球城,7月11日星期日,晚8:30(当地时间)
As a glance at the head-to-head record between the two nations shows, tipping a winner is no easy task. Both sides have won four of their nine meetings, with the other game ending in a draw. The Oranje have been here before, reaching the Finals at Germany 1974, with Johan Cruyff, and Argentina 1978, without him, and losing to the hosts on both occasions. For Spain, however, this is new territory, although their confidence at rising to the occasion will be high after ending a 44-year trophy drought at UEFA EURO 2008.

The Netherlands' record at South Africa 2010 could hardly be more impressive: six wins in six games with 12 goals scored and five conceded. For their part Vicente del Bosque's men have strung together five wins in a row after kicking off with a surprise defeat. But while the Spaniards have found goals hard to come by, scoring just seven in total, they have been far more miserly in defence, letting in just two so far. The winners will also end an old hoodoo, with no European side having ever won the biggest prize in world football outside the old continent.

Players to watch
关键球员对决Wesley Sneijder v David Villa
维斯雷斯内德 vs 大卫比利亚(金靴奖候选人的对决)

The leading goalscorers at South Africa 2010, alongside Diego Forlan, Miroslav Klose and Thomas Muller, this in-form pair are in the frame for both the adidas Golden Boot and the adidas Golden Ball. Their goals have been vital to their sides' respective runs to the Final. Can one of them end the tournament with a winner's medal and two coveted individual awards? All will soon be revealed.

The stat
统计
8 -
Sunday's game will be the eighth all-European Final. In 19 FIFA World Cup tournaments, Europe has been represented in 16 Finals, a record that includes an unbroken run of 14 going back to Switzerland 1954. Only two showpiece games have been all-South American, with the remaining nine pitching together sides from the competition's two dominant continents.
8-星期日比赛将是第八个欧洲人之间的决赛。在19届杯赛中,欧洲人一共出现16次。只有2次,是南美人之间的比赛,9次是欧洲和南美这2个占主导地位的大洲在对抗。

What they said
球星如此说
“I don’t see David Villa as Spain’s most dangerous player. The ones you really have to watch are Xavi [Hernandez] and [Andres] Iniesta. They’re the players who set the tempo and make sure the ball gets to Villa. We have to stop them from playing and getting free. We need to mark them very tightly because if we give them the slightest space we’ll have problems,” Arjen Robben, Netherlands forward.
荷兰前锋阿根罗本的发言

“I don’t think they’ll sit back and defend. They’ve got some quick players who are in terrific form right now. They’ll do what we do and stick to their style. I know Robben. He’s quick powerful and strong, and his shooting from outside the area is a concern for me. What we need to do is cut him off, although there’s more to the Netherlands than just Robben. They are powerful in defence and midfield, and [Wesley] Sneijder and [Dirk] Kuyt are just as dangerous,” Iker Casillas, Spain goalkeeper and captain.
西班牙守门员和队长卡西利亚斯的发言

Voice of the fans
球迷的心声
“The key battle will be between the Dutch defence and the Spanish midfield. La Furia Roja’s strength lies in their impeccable passing game, one that frustrates opponents. If [Mark] van Bommel and [Nigel] de Jong can interrupt Spain’s flow, the Netherlands will have a good chance of lifting the Trophy for the first time in their history,” FIFA.com user litowadowice (Singapore).

Have your say
由你来回答
Will it be the Dutch or the Spanish who add their name to the prestigious list of FIFA World Cup winners?
荷兰还是西班牙,谁会将他们自己名字添列fifa世界杯冠军俱乐部荣耀殿堂中(成为第八支冠军队伍)?
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 16:21:57 | 只看该作者
球迷发言已有1523条
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/mat ... ments.html#comments

橙黄和红黄的比对
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-7-11 16:53:47 | 只看该作者
看好巴萨的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-7-11 20:10:29 | 只看该作者
荷兰要把今后50年RP耗光或靠攒了半个世纪的RP显灵才可以夺冠
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 05:39:42 | 只看该作者
罗本+斯内德 vs 哈维+ 比利亚,都成了陪衬,小白混水摸鱼的威力显现了,遭受犯规最多,制造威胁最多,最终由他把西班牙送上冠军宝座,正如08-09赛季他把巴萨送入决赛一样的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 05:53:10 | 只看该作者
西班牙绝杀先生荣膺FIFA决赛最佳 全场唯一射门取敌首2010年07月12日05:13   新浪体育     欢迎发表评论   转发此文至微博

新浪体育讯 北京时间7月12日2时30分(南非当地时间11日20时30分),第19届世界杯决赛在约翰内斯堡足球城球场打响,西班牙经过加时1比0击败荷兰,成为第8支世界杯冠军球队,也是首支在欧洲以外夺冠的欧洲球队。下半场,罗本单刀被卡西利亚斯神勇化解。加时赛,替补法布雷加斯也错过单刀,伊涅斯塔终场前上演绝杀。主裁判韦伯亮出14张黄牌,打破1986年世界 杯决赛6张黄牌的纪录,德容上半场恶劣犯规险些吃到红牌,海廷加加时赛累计2张黄牌下场。
  赛后,本场比赛奉献绝杀的伊涅斯塔被国际足联评选为决赛最佳球员。全场比赛,伊涅斯塔1次射门就打进绝杀进球,70次传球41次到位,8次长传2次到位,跑动距离多达14028米。
  (安然)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 09:11:20 | 只看该作者
西班牙超级替补用绝杀助攻正名
2010年07月12日08:47   新浪体育   

法布雷加斯勇冠三军
  新浪体育讯 赛后的博斯克应该感到庆幸,在这场教练智慧的终极比拼中,换人环节他彻底赢了范马尔维克,纳瓦斯延续了右路打击力量,而法布雷加斯则贡献出决定性的助攻。本届世界杯,在英超呼风唤雨的小法相当低调,4次替补出场,合计时间不过127分钟,但决赛的这33分钟,无疑是小法这4场球里最惊艳的一回,他完全盘活了本队越打越僵硬的中前场,也让一场 差点成为历史最闷之局的决赛,在最后时刻拥有了相当多的亮点。
  小法这33分钟,射门两次,威胁传球1次并成为助攻,就凭这三下,今天赛后也可以给他打到7.5分。这里不是说他换下的阿隆索发挥有什么不好,能忍着胸口的疼痛坚持那么长时间,皇马中场表现的相当男子汉。小法出场后和阿隆索最大的不同在于,阿隆索是以中圈为基准的满场飞奔型后腰,而小法则相对专注靠左地带的攻防,当然所有熟悉小法风格的人都明白,一旦转入进攻环节,小法的犀利度,就不是送球转移大师阿隆索可以比的。
  小法出场第一次让全场惊叹的霹雳行动,就是第95分钟的单刀,伊涅斯塔的身后球给得及时,但小法有相当预见性的提前跑才是根本,在高速的情况下接应来球再冲,当时环境下,海廷加再想转身追,除非自己是神仙。但斯特克伦伯格的长腿阻挡了小法的这次进攻。而第103分钟,法布雷加斯中路个人突破,利用队友的掩护,以及自身在带球过程中的高速行进能力,一眨眼功夫就连趟四名荷兰后卫的拦截,可惜最后一脚球打偏。
  我们把整场比赛往回放,西班牙队能连续在进攻战中给荷兰队以如此威胁巨大的打击,小法出场前竟然一次都没有,全部都是利用定位球机会,在前场快切快传中寻找来的机会,这表明荷兰人的防守,已经做得足够之好。而小法的出场,立刻打破了这个规律。这里不谈他的有效退防,在进攻上小法在肋部跑动相当积极,有着很强的战术意图,而在前场推进时,比一般的前锋还要坚决的直线挺进。这样的一个选手,如果上来就首发,荷兰队打着打着也习惯了,但突然替补上,看得出,荷兰队就没做好如何应付的准备,更何况体力旺盛男对一帮疲惫男,这种优势不言而喻。
  说到那记助攻,小法在本届世界杯最精彩的一脚球,从左路往中路的扯动,只是战术上的灵活需要。在范德法特踢出皮球之后,小法的作用立刻体现出来,中路的存在,保证皮球通过他这一区域时,自己能接应得上。而这次小法选择传球给右侧伊涅斯塔完成绝杀,什么叫运动员的开阔视野,什么叫优良的大局观,这一脚球,说明太多问题。
  由于出场时间太少,小法的世界杯总表现为3次射门2次打正,5次威胁传球1次助攻,还有4次传中,2次断抢,说到数据如何如何闪耀,那绝对过分。博斯克还是坚定不移使用哈维和小白的中场组合,这也是西班牙队能顺利过关的重要原因,小法今天上来只是对后腰的一种补充,同时加强边路上的进攻,不影响巴萨双核的存在感。但仅仅这127分钟表演,让球迷相信,给小法打主力,西班牙同样是夺冠第一热门。
  但小法才是23岁零2个月的小年轻,现在当不了国家队主力也无甚关系,伊涅斯塔26岁零2个月,哈维29岁半,年龄上的绝对优势,让小法在国家队的未来前景,显然要比巴萨双核要光明很多。另外一点,小法可以打的位置相对宽泛,在阿森纳他就是从后腰打到前腰,虽然不是边路选手,在两肋的攻击水准也有目共睹,而现在风头很足的小白,边路感觉比中路要好了很多。哈维中场全能性更强一点,但一来岁数他偏大,二来这届世界杯,你要计较哈维实效的话,他其实并不让人满意,给球的致命性不强,7场球只有一次助攻,好在和伊涅斯塔默契度很高,最后一脚球不行,也可以扮演在中间过渡组织的角色,让西班牙的中场运行得比较流畅。
  所以“缓称王”三个字用在小法身上非常合适,等待竞争对手的老去是最好的方式,至少现在哈维的衰退,是明摆着的事,小法取代他,随时随地。小法的比赛能力,保证了他有足够的出场时间就绝对能出彩,他已经把阿森纳打造成一人之队伍。如果有球迷非要说阿森纳不是这样的队伍,但他们也得承认,没小法和有小法,阿森纳是两种截然不同的实力体现。那么在不用很久的将来,可以乐观预见,小法是有着足够的实力和出场时间,让西班牙国家队来围绕着他进行战术演绎。他将是西班牙国家队,在进入21世纪第二个十年后的中场霸王。
  (孟巍)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 09:11:46 | 只看该作者
小法回归巴萨,是正道
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 10:18:06 | 只看该作者
Iniesta puts Spain on top of the world

Champions of Europe and now champions of the world, Spain captured football's Holy Grail for the first time with a 1-0 victory over the Netherlands thanks to Andres Iniesta's 116th-minute strike at Soccer City.
The solitary goal came with penalties looming as substitute Cesc Fabregas played in Iniesta and the little midfielder drove emphatically across Maarten Stekelenburg and into the far corner. With this victory – their fourth successive single-goal win in South Africa – Spain became the eighth name on the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy and also the first European team to have triumphed on a different continent. For the Netherlands, who lost defender John Heitinga to a red card in extra time, there is only the heartache of another tale of what might have been after they completed a hat-trick of Final losses.
This was a match preceded by much talk of two like-minded footballing cultures, of the influence of Dutchmen like Johan Cruyff and Rinus Michels, of 'tiki taka' and Total Football. In many ways, as the first 116 minutes showed, it was also a case of the irresistible force versus the immovable object. The Dutch had won 14 straight games to get to the Final, in qualifying and the tournament proper, and Spain 15 out of 16, their only slip the defeat by Switzerland in their first game here in South Africa.
It was the Spanish found their stride first, living up to their pre-game billing as favourites. Vicente del Bosque's side dominated possession and created the early chances. With the Dutch penned inside their half, goalkeeper Stekelenburg had to make a save after five minutes, diving low to stop a Sergio Ramos header from Xavi's free-kick from the right. Gerard Pique looked poised to follow up only to be denied by a combination of Joris Mathijsen and Dirk Kuyt.
Ramos came again in the tenth minute, beating Kuyt on the right and driving in a low centre that Heitinga deflected behind. From the corner came another scare for the Netherlands. Xavi played the ball back to Xabi Alonso whose cross went beyond the far post to David Villa but the in-form No7 sliced his volley into the side-netting. After those near things, however, both defences got on top with none of the flair players on either side able to take a grip on proceedings. Instead the yellow-card count began to rise with Nigel de Jong becoming the fifth player in Howard Webb's notebook by the time the half-hour mark arrived.
With the orange sections of the 84,490 Soccer City crowd finding their voice, Bert van Marwijk's men almost gave them something to sing about from a corner in the 37th minute. Robben rolled the ball to Mark van Bommel on the edge of the box and although he failed to make a clean connection he unwittingly diverted the ball on to the unmarked Mathijsen but the defender missed his kick. As half-time approached, Iker Casillas had barely had a save to make but entering stoppage time, he had to be alert to deny Robben at his near post as a spell of Dutch pressure ended with the winger spearing in a low shot from the corner of the box.
Puyol, Spain's semi-final matchwinner, showed his aerial threat once more minutes after the restart when he rose above Heitinga and headed to the far post but Joan Capdevila failed to make contact. The game was gradually opening up and the Dutch spurned a golden opportunity in the 62nd minute when Wesley Sneijder sent Robben running clear. Casillas came to Spain's rescue, deflecting the shot behind with his right foot when falling the wrong way.
Spain coach Del Bosque had already sent on Jesus Navas for Pedro on the hour and the winger helped pick a hole in the Dutch defence in the 70th minute. Xavi sent him flying down the right into the box and when Heitinga failed to deal with Navas's low cross, the ball fell to Villa who looked odds-on to score only to see his effort deflected behind. Ramos was equally profligate after 78 minutes when he headed over a Xavi centre when unmarked, after Villa had forced another corner.
Spain were looking the more likely winners and it took Sneijder of all people to foil Iniesta with a smart tackle after his jinking run into the box. Yet Robben's pace was a persistent threat and the Oranje No11 almost embarrassed Puyol in the 82nd minute, speeding clear of the Spain defender when second-favourite to reach a through-ball. Resisting Pique's attempt to tackle too, he was foiled only by Casillas, the captain saving at Robben's feet as the Dutchman tried to round him.
Extra time began with opportunities for Spain. Xavi failed to connect when well positioned and when the ball ran to Villa, his shot went wide off an orange shirt. Substitute Fabregas then broke clear on to Iniesta's through-ball but was foiled by Stekelenburg. Mathijsen headed wide from a corner but like waves, Spanish attacks kept rolling on to the Netherlands back line and Navas was close with a shot deflected into the side-netting.
Fernando Torres replaced Villa midway through the extra period and Spain gained a man advantage four minutes later with Heitinga's dismissal for pulling back Iniesta on the edge of the box, the offence earning him a second yellow. Iniesta would not be denied, however, and his fine late strike put Spain into the history books and left a Dutch dream shattered.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 10:24:57 | 只看该作者
Xavi hails Spanish dream come true(AFP) Monday 12 July 2010
Getty Images

Spain midfielder Xavi described his country's FIFA World Cup™ victory as a dream come true following their 1-0 defeat of the Netherlands at Soccer City.
Xavi's club and country team-mate Andres Iniesta scored the only goal of the game four minutes before the end of extra time after a drab encounter as Spain added the world title to the European crown they won in Vienna two years ago. And having also won everything on offer in club football, Xavi now has a full set of international medals.
But being part of the first ever Spanish team to win the FIFA World Cup has topped the lot for the diminutive Barcelona man. "Now we have the trophy it's difficult to put into words, it's such an amazing feeling to have the trophy in my arms," he said. "It's a dream come true, especially to win both tournaments, it's the reward for all the hard work we have put in so far."

Now we have the trophy it's difficult to put into words, it's such an amazing feeling to have the trophy in my arms.
Spain midfielder Xavi

Match-winner Iniesta, who was also named man-of-the-match, was almost lost for words. "I can't quite believe it yet. I had the chance to score such an important goal for my team, it's simply incredible," he said.
"It's a small contribution in a match that was very tough, very rough, with all sorts of things happening on the pitch and I think we deserve it. We have to feel very proud of each of the members of this squad, from the first to the last."
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas came on in the second half of normal time to give Spain extra impetus and it was his pass which created Iniesta's goal. "It's a great moment for me and for everyone Spanish, the players, the people. We are all very proud of this," he said.
"We never thought we could make it and this is something special. When I came on, I was fired up. It is has been a difficult tournament for me and I didn't get to play so much.
"Something inside me was telling me this was my chance. All my family wanted to come and be part of this, I had my chance and I am just very proud to be part of this. It has been a hard season, but now it doesn't matter at all. This is one of the best moments of my life. Today we are living the dream."
But there was also a tinge of sadness for Fabregas as he had to console club team-mate and Dutch forward Robin van Persie. "The first thing I had to do after the final whistle was go to Robin. Instead of celebrating with my friends, I wanted to talk to Robin, because I felt he deserved this as well.
"He has been injured a lot and if it wasn't us he was playing against, it would have been different. But as happy as I was, I was also sad for him. He deserved it as well. He just told me congratulations and to enjoy the moment.
"I hope he has his chance again, because he is a great guy and a great leader. He has been really unlucky with injuries and I hope he can have his moment in four years or two years."
However, Fabregas believes Van Persie may have to wait longer given the next generation of talent coming off the Spanish production line. "We have great players who are coming through and Spanish football is just growing," he added. "This is the best thing which can happen to a football player. You can't win something bigger."
As for where he will be playing next season, Barcelona target Fabregas was ambiguous. "All I can say is that this is for all the Arsenal players and fans, they are a world-class club. I am an Arsenal player and I am proud to be."

It was sensational, an historic moment for Spanish football. We haven't yet realised what we've done.
Spain captain and goalkeeper Iker Casillas

Before Iniesta's winning contribution, goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas had made two vital interventions to deny Arjen Robben in normal time in one-on-one situations. "It was sensational, an historic moment for Spanish football. We haven't yet realised what we've done," said the Real Madrid stopper.
"We will after some time. It's what we've wanted since we were little. It's a special moment, much more moving than winning the European championship. It wasn't easy but with luck we managed to win."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 10:26:23 | 只看该作者
[img][/img]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-13 07:33:44 | 只看该作者
西班牙夺冠庆典恶搞一幕 小法被套上巴萨队服(图)2010年07月13日07:14   新浪体育     已有3条评论   转发此文至微博

在西班牙的夺冠庆典上,小法被硬套上了巴萨的队服
  新浪体育讯 西班牙国家队带着大力神杯衣锦还乡,西班牙和马德里市政府在周一这天为迎接他们的“红军”英雄安排了盛大的欢迎仪式,皇室和政府要员接见、花车游行,战机拉烟,广场庆祝……整个马德里变成了红色的海洋。
  最后的庆典仪式在埃斯普兰纳达国王广场进行,和欧洲杯夺冠庆典一样,最后的压轴戏是利物浦门将佩佩-雷纳,他操着早已喊哑的嗓子客串起主持人的角色。雷纳用一段标志性的语言介绍队友,然后由台下球迷交出他们的名字,当介绍到法布雷加斯时,恶搞来了。
  “他呢,其实有点不好意思讲心里话。他是西班牙和巴萨的未来!”雷纳叫道。是谁呢?台下的球迷观众早就猜出,附和道:“塞斯克-法布雷加斯”。
  众所周知,小法自己想重返巴萨,但在公开场合他又一向回避要离开阿森纳这个话题,所以雷纳当时说“他不好意思说(El que no quiere que le diga empanado)”言外之意,你不好意思说,那我就替你说吧。所以才有了之后那句“他是西班牙和巴萨的未来。”
  更搞笑的是,小法走向前台时,巴萨新老两位领袖也是此次西班牙夺冠的功臣皮克和普约尔不知从哪里拿来一件巴萨球衣,然后硬给小法套上了。小法显然知道身为阿森纳球员穿巴萨球衣的后果是什么,他没伸胳膊,很快就把球衣脱下,脸上还带着不好意思的尴尬笑容。
  世界杯决赛后,小法曾对天空电视台说:“这座世界杯是献给所有阿森纳球迷的礼物,我为我是阿森纳球员感到骄傲。”但显然,这出球员高兴过头后的恶作剧让全世界,尤其是阿森纳的球迷有点接受不了,Twitter上的阿森纳球迷疯狂讨论此事,也招来一些记者不解。《卫报》记者泰勒就说:“是队友恶搞,小法是被迫的。但有一件事是真的,决赛后他谈了阿森纳,话被曝光后,他又改了主意。”(何塞)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-13 07:34:52 | 只看该作者
西班牙7场仅8黄获得世界杯公平竞赛奖 韩国排第二2010年07月13日05:06   新浪体育     已有7条评论   转发此文至微博
  新浪体育讯 除了赢得大力神金杯之外,南非世界杯冠军西班牙还获得了这届赛事的公平竞赛奖。
  这是西班牙队继2006年德国世界杯后,再次获得世界杯的这一奖项。上届赛事,西班牙与巴西队分享了这一荣誉。
  根据国际足联规定,只有进入16强的队伍才有资格参与公平竞赛奖的评选,其主要依据是得到红黄牌数量和参赛场次得出。
  南非世界杯公平竞赛奖前五名球队:
  1-西班牙 参赛7场8张黄牌
  2-韩国 参赛4场6张黄牌
  3-阿根廷 参赛5场7张黄牌
  4-巴西 参赛5场7张黄牌2张红牌
  5-德国 参赛7场11张黄牌1张红牌
  (何塞)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-13 07:35:40 | 只看该作者
布拉特暗示荷兰两人该吃红牌:你们要学会接受失败2010年07月13日04:10   新浪体育     已有24条评论   转发此文至微博
  新浪体育讯 周一,国际足联主席布拉特出面对执法本届世界杯决赛的英国裁判韦伯表示同情。他表示,执法荷兰与西班牙这场火爆场面频出的世界杯决赛,对韦伯而言是一件“非常困难的工作。”
  本场比赛,韦伯总共出示14张黄牌和1张红牌,创下历届世界杯决赛之最。布拉特拒绝评价荷兰队员在场上的非常规动作,但他表示这场决赛与国际足联一直提倡的“公平竞赛”原则相悖。
  “这不是我们所期待的决赛,从公平竞赛的层面上说,这场决赛相去甚远。”布拉特周一在世界杯落幕的新闻发布会上说,“评价裁判的表现并不取决于我个人,我只能说,执法这样一场比赛对裁判组来说是一项很困难的人物。这非常不容易,真的不容易,裁判们很无助。”
  在被问到韦伯是否应该在上半时就罚下范博梅尔和德容时,布拉克暗示英国裁判出现了失误,他答道:“我们不仅要接受球员犯错,也要接受裁判犯错,无论谁犯下错误,我们都要接受。我认为真正的完美在这个世界上并不存在。”
  布拉特表示,他没有听到荷兰球员、裁判和媒体抱怨韦伯的声音,但他强调作为失败的一方,荷兰要懂得什么是“纪律和尊重”。布拉克说:“我们总是说足球是生活的学校,这是因为它是建立在纪律和尊重基础之上的。足球运动是竞争很激烈的运动,但这种竞争的前提是在公平的环境下。想要学会胜利,这很容易,但同时你也要学会怎么接受失败。当你学会怎么去接受失败的时候,不要忘了最基本的——纪律和尊重。”
  布拉特表扬西班牙队踢出了“好的足球”同时为南非的组织工作打出了9分。他说:“我必须祝贺最后的胜利者——西班牙队。我们的胜利者踢出了精彩的足球,也许从技术的角度上说,他们遭受了质疑,但最后做出要为了赢球而踢球还是为了不输球而踢球的决定是他们的主教练,而这也决定了我们所观看的比赛是否精彩。
  布拉特最后还向本届世界杯上由于裁判工作失误而受到“伤害”的英格兰和墨西哥队道歉,但他拒绝评价在预选赛阶段亨利的手球让法国队获得世界杯参赛权一事,“那件事发生在预选赛阶段,现在则是世界杯决赛圈,再谈往事是不合时宜的。”布拉特还说,考虑到英格兰对德国比赛时,兰帕德吊射被判入门无效,他不得不考虑引进高科技的门线判罚技术,但他同时重申,“这也是比赛的一部分。这就是足球,我们收集了关于此事的报告,对此国际足联将进行全面评估。“
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-13 07:36:27 | 只看该作者
荷兰飞踹悍将:没得红牌实属幸运 荷兰输球不全怪裁判2010年07月13日04:36   新浪体育     已有7条评论   转发此文至微博
  新浪体育讯 7月13日,世界杯决赛上半时,飞腿蹬踹阿隆索的荷兰中场德容承认,自己的那个动作过大,能够只是吃到黄牌继续留在场上,实属幸运。
  在接受英国天空电视台采访时,德容说:”是的,当时我想更坏的结果可能不只是一张黄牌。那个动作看起来更加糟糕,尽管,坦白地说,当时举腿时我没有看见对面来人了。“
  “我当时只是盯着球在看,腿踢到了他(阿隆索)的胸上,这有点超常规。他(韦伯)给了我一张黄牌,我觉得没被罚下场有点幸运。”
  与罗本、范佩西等赛后责怪主裁韦伯的队友不同,德容还表示荷兰队输球并不能全怪裁判。“责备裁判很简单,他做了一些奇怪的判罚,每个人都能看到我们应该获得一个很明显的角球,但他却给了西班牙队门球。接着,他们发动进攻就进球了。你又能说什么呢?等他看慢动作回放,他就知道一切了。不过,我觉得我们输球最大的原因不是裁判。”
  “他在英超的时候我就认识他了,我和他也没有任何恩怨。他刚刚执法了冠军联赛决赛,应该是一个很有经验的裁判。”德容说,“我喜欢英超的裁判。韦伯不差,只是有时候有点不幸罢了。不幸的是,世界杯的决赛成了韦伯的灾难日。”
  “国际足联的纪律章程里写了他们应该干什么,如果他们一切都按规章上写的来,可能吹起比赛来更容易点。”德容继续说,“也许我的思想有点守旧,可你看看过去的足球比赛,有更糟糕的犯规裁判却连犯规都没吹。”(何塞)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-13 07:38:07 | 只看该作者
全球媒体评荷西决赛:斗牛士赢世界尊重 桔子哭了2010年07月12日23:15   新浪体育     已有80条评论   转发此文至微博

伊涅斯塔的胜利
  新浪体育讯 西班牙绝杀荷兰,成为第八支夺得世界杯冠军的球队,西班牙人华丽的攻势足球让全世界享受了足球给他们带来的快乐。今天,全世界媒体用不同的语言向西班牙队致以敬意和赞扬。荷兰媒体的报道虽然充满了悲情色彩,但他们仍然为自己的球队感到骄傲。
  “西班牙称王”,这是伦敦《泰晤士》报的头版标题,“西班牙巩固了其作为这个时代足球强国的地位……这是西班牙在夺得08年欧洲杯之后又夺得了他们历史上第一座世界杯冠军奖杯。”
  但全世界媒体更愿突出西班牙队犀利的进攻战术。美国《纽约时报》称,西班牙队的进攻充满耐心,他们在加时赛前凭借伊涅斯塔的进球赢得了比赛……这场决赛将永远被铭记。“荷兰人本打算阻止西班牙队的流畅传接球,他们也经常可以做到,但西班牙队还是展示了他们的进攻能力,西班牙人有时看上去好像有些气馁,但事实上他们从未气馁。”
  法国《队报》将重点指向了比赛主教练英格兰人韦伯,称比赛被他的执法破坏了。他们认为两名荷兰球员应该在比赛前30分钟就被罚下,其中就包括德容飞踹阿隆索的动作。最后只有海廷加遭到了惩罚,但随后90分钟比赛就结束了。
  值得一提的是,法新社今天引用新浪体育的一篇文章评价了这场决赛,“14黄1红创决赛史上之最”。
  澳大利亚的《悉尼先驱早报》称,“西班牙队克服了紧张、把控了心态、在120分钟比赛中坚持打法,而对手荷兰队是作风硬朗的球队,他们踢人、甚至致对手受伤,以试图让倡导控球的西班牙人受到心理威慑。”
  西班牙《阿斯报》用了醒目的标题庆祝西班牙赢得世界杯。“世界杯冠军!谢谢伊涅斯塔。”“这场胜利将永留史册,千古流芳,西班牙赢来了胜利,伊涅斯塔带领西班牙创造了历史,谢谢伊涅斯塔使西班牙成为了世界冠军,谢谢他带给了我们伟大的比赛,谢谢他给了我们永生的回忆,也许伊涅斯塔从来没认为他为球队做出了什么,但是他所做的这一切永远不会有人忘记,作为西班牙的球迷,现在死也可以瞑目了。”
  英国《太阳报》也表达了对伊涅斯塔的赞扬,他们的标题是“WINIESTA”(赢了,伊涅斯塔)。
  相比之下,荷兰媒体只能表达失望和悲伤之情了,“桔子哭了,”一家日报在头版用橙色的大字作为标题,配上斯内德在赛后倒地草地上的照片。文章称,“失望之后仍是骄傲,虽然失败了,但荷兰队仍然可以为他们的表现感到自豪。”
  荷兰的《电讯报》称,他们已经像狮子一样战斗了,“但究竟怎样荷兰队才能有一天成为世界冠军呢?”
  (ALANSONG)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:47 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 19 queries .