跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-7-11 15:38:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 diego1990 于 2010-7-11 15:45 编辑

Shakira: I'm feeling the love
夏奇拉:我正感受着博爱

(FIFA.com) Saturday 10 July 2010

Others

After performing at the kick-off concert for this FIFA World Cup™, Shakira will also contribute to Final day in South Africa when she sings the official tournament anthem, Waka Waka (This Time for Africa), before the players of Netherlands and Spain take the field at Soccer City.

The Colombian pop singer, who also performed prior to the 2006 Final in Germany, took time out from rehearsing to reflect on an "inspiring" month and explain to FIFA.com why she is rooting for Spain and why she has fallen in love with both football and her South African hosts.

What has struck you most about being in South Africa?
南非世界杯给你最震撼的是什么?
I think this whole month that I spent in South Africa has been so inspiring, so stimulating, one of the happiest months of my life in recent years. It's been so exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to the matches, looking forward to the newspaper just to open the sports section because I became such a football fanatic. The people of South Africa are definitely the highlight of this World Cup. They're amazing, they're so joyful, expressive and affectionate. I've been feeling the love since the first day I arrived, every day more and more. For the first time of my life, I arrived at immigration and I saw the immigration officers actually dancing and singing the Waka Waka. It's been such an amazing experience.
这段时间,在南非度过如此美妙的一个月,令人鼓舞的、无比刺激的、置身于最幸福海洋的一个月,这是我近年来少有的。。。

They're amazing, they're so joyful, expressive and affectionate. Shakira on South Africans.

Have you been to any games?
看了所有比赛吗?
I've been to three. I went to the first game right after the kick-off concert, Mexico-South Africa. I went to Argentina-Nigeria and to Spain-Paraguay. And tomorrow, Spain-Netherlands.
——我只看了三场比赛。第一场即墨西哥vs南非、阿根廷vs尼日利亚、西班牙vs巴拉圭,一共三场。最后一场去看决赛西班牙vs荷兰

Which teams have you been following?
哪些队伍是你追随的?
Of course I was supporting the Latin teams. I think they've played an amazing role in this World Cup. Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil. But I think the Spanish team is quite amazing. And I support them big time. It's my moral duty, I'm Hispanic and I have to support the Spanish team.
拉丁队伍,阿根廷、乌拉圭、巴拉圭、巴西。但我认为,西班牙是相当迷人的,支持丫时间不短了。这是道德问题,我是西班牙后裔,我不得不支持西班牙队。

Can you give your prediction for the Final?
你能给出你对决赛的预测吗
I wouldn't dare to predict the score but I think you have to believe the octopus. So whatever Paul says, I'll go with him.
我不敢预测这样一场比赛的结果,但我认为你不得不相信那只章鱼。正如保罗所言西班牙取胜,所以我与那只章鱼同行同思

Have you learned anything from practising and performing with the South African group Freshlyground?
Absolutely. Freshlyground are such an amazing group. Zolani's voice is very unique, it's incredible. I love their flavours and how they combine different influences and pop music. They're just an amazing talent. I've been so pleased to work with them and to count on their talent for the Waka Waka song.

What is your best memory of the tournament?
你最深刻记忆的时刻是什么?
One of the most memorable moments I've experienced was when I was stuck in traffic going to the Argentina-Nigeria match and I saw people in the street, coming out of their cars, dancing and singing, and giving me so many hugs. I have never received so many hugs in one month! They're so affectionate, so sweet. All the time, you see a smile on their faces and that is quite inspiring. It has definitely shaped this World Cup. It has also influenced the entire environment, the surroundings and the tourist mood as well. Because I think the tourists feed from the locals' energy. And the locals have been so kind to them that no one can complain. You've seen that spirit of integration, respect and tolerance on the field and in the stadium too. You see how the soccer players hug themselves after a match, how the fans are completely in harmony with the football fans of the opposite team. I think that happens because this World Cup is being held here in South Africa. That influences everyone's state of mind in so many ways.
当我去看阿根廷vs尼日利亚比赛,陷入了交通堵塞,当时我看到,在大街上,人们纷纷从他们小车里钻出来,跳呀唱呀,并且给了我许多拥抱,这就是最深刻的震撼记忆之一。。。。因为世界杯在南非举行,融合、尊敬和宽容的精神,在球场内外处处可见时时闪光。这种影响在每个人内心世界中是如此多元化。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 15:47:55 | 只看该作者
鲁尼,提前被waka了,夕罗提前被waka了,咔咔也被waka,还有梅西1/4赛后也被waka了,剩下的斯内德、哈维、罗本、小白门都很老成,所以今晚才要被waka。呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 15:51:09 | 只看该作者
Models enjoying the beautiful game(FIFA.com) Friday 2 July 2010
FIFA.com

"Ghana are going to make it – they're going to make it to the Final and I pray they're going to take the Cup home." Mimi Areme will be an excited spectator at Soccer City tonight when her native Ghana take on Uruguay seeking to become the first African side to make the semi-finals of the FIFA World Cup™. But if Mimi will have her eyes fixed on the field, the fans around her may be forgiven a quick glance in her direction – after all, it is not every day you sit beside Miss Ghana.
The marketing graduate from the Volta region in eastern Ghana is here in South Africa along with other past and potential future Miss World contestants, representing the competing countries at the FIFA World Cup™ and helping to promote the host nation. "The place is good, the people are lovely and I love the food," said Mimi who has been based in Johannesburg since the tournament began. "The organisation is perfect and I'm loving every bit of it. It's a very special time. The whole world has got to know about South Africa and what they are doing.
"We've been here for almost a month now but I've heard that back at home it's madness," added Mimi who will represent Ghana at this year's Miss World pageant in October. "More Ghanaians are trooping into the country to watch the team and support the team and hopefully they’ll bring the Cup home." Mimi, who cites Asamoah Gyan, Andre Ayew and Kevin Prince Boateng as her favourite players, joined her colleagues representing the eight quarter-finalists in a light-hearted penalty shoot-out competition at the Sandton Convention Centre on Wednesday evening. It would be fair to suggest that the beautiful game gained a whole new dimension for the watching members of the international press – especially the number who queued up for photographs with the women afterwards.

It's a very special time. The whole world has got to know about South Africa and what they are doing. Mimi Areme, Miss Ghana

Mimi did her bit for Ghana by finishing runner-up to Argentina in this mini-World Cup and she is hoping "the men are going to do the same" by reaching the Final here in Johannesburg on 11 July. The same sentiment applied to Mae Strelkov from Argentina who joked that the fighting spirit of her favourite player, Carlos Tevez, had "perhaps rubbed off on me here" after she walked away with the mock-trophy.

Mae, from the northern province of Salta, was hoping it might act as an augury for an Argentine triumph for real – especially given defeat for Diego Maradona's men would send her home too. As Mae explained, each time a team is eliminated their representative departs too. "We are knocking each other out," said the tourism student and part-time model. "If Argentina go out this weekend, I'll leave, but perhaps I'll be here till the 11th. A lot of people say it's going to be tough. The truth is I've not had a chance to see many of Germany's games but I've got a lot of faith in Argentina – they're playing really well so I'm very hopeful."
For Mae, this is the first time she has been out of Argentina and she cannot speak more highly of her South African adventure. "It's amazing the way the people have welcomed us here, they're so friendly. I've seen some incredible scenery. I had the opportunity to go on a safari and it was one of the best things I've ever done." As for the match-day experience "the sound of the vuvuzelas is something completely new for me and on top of that, you really feel the emotion of everyone in the stadium watching their country play, it's very exciting. I've been living a dream."

很激情?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 05:36:36 | 只看该作者
把罗本和斯内德都给waka了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-7-12 10:16:21 | 只看该作者
稀罕她的歌,好听。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-12 10:17:24 | 只看该作者
总感觉有点另类,怪怪的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-7-12 10:38:56 | 只看该作者
希望她下届世界杯还能 蹦蹦跳跳的动~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2014-6-24 22:36:49 | 只看该作者
不错~~~~~~

数控机床自动润滑油泵
数控机床润滑油泵
加工中心润滑油泵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:30 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 19 queries .