扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1916|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

fifa网马拉多纳篇~战胜希腊后发言

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-6-23 11:09:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Greece-Argentina: Quotes Otto Rehhagel, Greece coach To get knocked out is really hard to take and we should be focusing our thoughts on the team right now. That's the most important thing. We paid dearly for losing the first match to Korea Republic. We'd gone into that game with high expectations. All the same, we've shown real character in these three matches, and you have to remember that there are a lot of good sides here who haven't played their best football. And there are some other good sides that didn't even make it. We gave our all, although it wasn't enough. Diego Maradona, Argentina coach The team did a fantastic job. Every single one of my players did exactly what I wanted them to do. We knew we had to be careful at set-pieces and with shots from distance but we also knew that if we put pressure on them we'd force them to make mistakes. Things worked out perfectly for us. I was sorry [Lionel] Messi didn't get a goal. I dived on the ground when his shot hit the post and if there'd been a swimming pool around I'd have jumped in head first. ——球队的表演太梦幻了。俺的每个球员都精确地完成了俺想要他们做的任务。俺们知道俺们要认真对待定位球以及远射打门的,但是,俺们也心知,如果俺们把压力抛给希腊人,俺们就可迫使他们犯错误的。事情就是那么完美,对于俺们来说,结果就是来得如此令人惬意的。俺担心了,俺很遗憾,梅西至今还没有打进1球。而当他打中门框时,俺在地上俯冲了。假如这里附近有一座游泳池的话,俺就要首先一头扎进去的。 Alexandros Tzorvas, Greece goalkeeper It was a tough, tough match but I think we did our very best. I'd probably be a bit happier with my performance if we'd managed to get a result. We're disappointed, and for me the result is far more important than my own performance. All the same, we've been able to learn something in every game. Martin Palermo, Argentina forward I'm so happy. Scoring that goal was the best thing that's ever happened to me. It was priceless. I never thought I'd score because I only came on for the last ten minutes and it was a really tight game. Thankfully God was there to give me a helping hand again though. I can't thank Maradona and my team-mates enough for the support they've given me. Together we're going to give everything we have to defend this badge. Lionel Messi, Argentina captain The way Greece played made it tough for us. All they did was defend. Luckily we managed to impose ourselves again and we got another win, and that's what matters. I know I still haven't scored but I'm not bothered about that. Obviously I'd like to get a goal but it's only a question of time before it comes.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 17:58:29 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 17:59:04 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 17:59:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 18:00:28 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 18:00:56 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 18:01:50 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 18:02:28 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-25 18:18:25 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 17:59:52 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-26 18:05:29 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:23 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .