打印 上一主题 下一主题

[小组赛E组]非洲队持续低迷 喀麦隆 0-1 日本 付评分

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-6-14 15:02:22 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 河口之子 于 2010-6-15 00:43 编辑

这场比赛为了照顾亚洲观众被改成这个时间进行,大家可以不用熬夜就看到,不过阿根廷球迷里面如果不是很痴迷足球这项运动本身的话,喜欢看这场的朋友可能不多。

本场比赛在南非的司法首都布隆方丹进行,这个地方本来是荷兰的地盘,可惜荷兰队没机会在这个场地比赛。自由州球场有五十多年的历史,也为橄榄球世界杯服务过,不算是个标准的足球场,在2008年修建过。

对于这两支球队的今晚的比赛,国内媒体也有不少报道,看过之后发现靠谱的几乎没有,比如阿森纳的小宋被主教练勒冈拿下主力阵容,很多媒体的文章直接把他跟他叔叔老宋搞混了,而欧洲南美洲媒体对于日本队的无知程度更可怕,没有一个媒体知道日本已经决定改打451了,之前看到一个记者采访喀麦隆球迷你觉得日本谁最有威胁,两人互相看了一眼,说丰田,我擦,压根儿没个叫丰田的。所以这场在下不才,自己作个预热帖,供想要看这场比赛的朋友们参考。

两队大概首发如下

卡梅尼是混迹西甲多年的门将,大家都很熟悉,这个人的强大程度就不用描述了,但主教练勒冈把他和阿森纳的后腰小宋拿下了主力阵容,据勒冈说,这是为了在本场比赛中增加进攻。小宋是后卫老宋的侄子,其实我还没看过这对叔侄同场比赛,很期待。原皇马的格雷米现在改打右后卫了。剩下的都是欧洲顶级联赛的牛X人物,像埃托奥,韦博,埃马纳这些就不用说了,到时候大家看好他们的疯狂进攻和性感身体就行了。喀麦隆防线问题太多,平均年龄又大,之前就是因为防线混乱送给过对手空门。

日本队一个月前决定把442改称451,而且把本来打中场和边前卫的本田圭佑放到中锋位置上,原西甲前锋大久保嘉人改打左前卫,在法甲踢了很多年的松井大辅改到右边来。中村俊辅身体情况不佳,而且状态极差,现在已经被从主力阵容中撤掉了。中场以前一个赛季德甲冠军沃尔夫斯堡队中的长谷部诚为核心,日本的两个边后卫助攻能力很强,尤其是右后卫内田,下个赛季他也要去德甲。门将方面川岛在与英格兰的热身赛中发挥很牛,所以很有可能拿到首发。

当然日本最应该关注的就是田中斗莉王了,热身赛他已经连续两场进乌龙了,还把德罗巴的胳膊给踢骨折了。这人本是巴西和日本混血,他老爹亲戚都在巴西长住,由于在巴西混不进国家队直接进了日本队,原名叫Tulio,日语发音勉强可以发出斗莉王三个字来,他就改叫这个了。我们密切关注他是否会继续进乌龙和把其他世界级球星踢残。

另外,日本替补席上还有森本贵幸,这个号称日本罗纳尔多的孩子已经在意甲小有成就,长得也像肥罗,将来可能是亚洲第一前锋,值得关注。

反正日本和喀麦隆很难碰上阿根廷,大家如果要看这场球,就抱着娱乐的心态看吧。

新浪体育讯 北京时间6月14日22:00(南非当地时间16:00),第19届世界杯E组第一轮一场比赛在布隆冯丹的自由州球场展开角逐,日本1比0力克喀麦隆。本赛季跟随莫斯科中央陆军在欧冠中表现上佳的本田圭佑抓住半场的唯一射门机会破门。姆比亚终场前一度打中横梁。

两队此前曾在2001年联合会杯上碰面,日本2比0取胜喀麦隆,此后两次热身赛,日本1胜1平保持不败。但喀麦隆此前5次参加世界杯的首场比赛也取得1胜4平保持不败。喀麦隆在热身赛中接连战平意大利、格鲁吉亚和斯洛伐克,随后又先后负于葡萄牙和塞尔维亚。日本的热身战绩同样不佳,在战平津巴布韦之前,接连负于塞尔维亚、韩国、英格兰和科特迪瓦,而且5场比赛仅仅打入1球。

双方开场后都显得小心谨慎。第8分钟,韦伯禁区右侧传中,但莫廷停球稍大错过转身射门机会。第10分钟,川岛永嗣出击扑接任意球落空,幸亏队友帮忙解围。喀麦隆第15分钟迎来首次射门,韦伯传球,但马蒂普的远射被封堵。第21分钟,日本队长长谷部诚右路传中,阿部勇树跳起争顶时干扰到了喀麦隆门将哈米杜,后者出击接传中球脱手险些送出机会。

日本队开始利用传接球控制比赛,但进攻威胁有限。喀麦隆则简单利用长传冲吊发起进攻。第30分钟,川岛永嗣接任意球时仰面摔倒,但接受治疗后继续比赛。第38分钟,埃克托后场断球后突入禁区左侧,中泽佑二及时解围。随后莫廷回传,埃诺左路禁区边缘的射门被川岛永嗣没收。日本第39分钟利用首次射门打破僵局,松井大辅右路传中,俄超中央陆军中场本田圭佑小禁区左侧近距离破门(点击观看进球视频)。

下半场比赛节奏明显加快。喀麦隆第49分钟险些扳平比分,埃托奥右边路连过3人突入禁区右侧回传,莫廷10码处斜射偏出。第54分钟,姆比亚右路传中,韦伯10码处头球攻门偏出。第57分钟,马蒂普传球,莫廷左路25码处劲射偏出近角。日本也有反击机会,但在单兵身体对抗中弱于下风,因此进攻缺乏实质威胁。第63分钟,埃马纳换下马蒂普加强进攻。

第69分钟,冈崎慎司换下松井大辅。3分钟后,恩库卢对冈崎慎司犯规被罚黄牌。第75分钟,格雷米和伊德里苏替补出场。第80分钟,格雷米右路任意球传中被川岛永嗣扑出。随后矢野贵章换下大久保嘉人。第83分钟,长谷部诚禁区前射门被哈米杜扑出,处于越位位置冈崎慎司补射打中左侧立柱。喀麦隆第86分钟又险些扳平,姆比亚30码处远射打中左上角横梁(点击观看相关视频)。埃马纳再射打中中泽佑二后偏转,川岛永嗣没收。

第88分钟,本田圭佑右路25码处低射被哈米杜扑出。稻本润一换下长谷部诚。第91分钟,阿部勇树犯规被黄牌警告。埃托奥25码处劲射被封堵。第93分钟,格雷米右路传中,韦伯8码处垫射被川岛永嗣神勇扑出,但埃托奥前点对中泽佑二犯规在先。最终日本1比0取胜。

日本出场阵容(4-5-1):21-川岛永嗣;5-长友佑都,22-中泽佑二,4-田中斗笠王,3-驹野友一;8-松井大辅(69',9-冈崎慎司),18-本田圭佑,2-阿部勇树,17-长谷部诚(88',20-稻本润一),7-远藤保仁;16-大久保嘉人(82',12-矢野贵章)

喀麦隆出场阵容(4-3-3):16-哈米杜;19-姆比亚,3-恩库卢,5-巴松,2-埃克托;21-马蒂普(63',10-埃马纳),11-马库恩(75',8-格雷米),18-埃诺;9-埃托奥,15-韦伯,13-莫廷(75',17-伊德里苏)

(斯科)

胡乱评个分
日本
21-川岛永嗣,最后几分钟表现很稳定,为球队保证了胜利,这个门将从英格兰那场热身赛就显示出他大赛来状态的特点,这种门将很讨人喜欢,9分
5-长友佑都,长得像土行孙,这场比赛很稳定,主要负责联防埃托奥,能力上明显不如埃托奥,但限制的不错,8分
22-中泽佑二,这场发挥还算可以,因为他也很清楚对抗喀麦隆那些妖怪要靠联防,所以没冲动,7分
4-田中斗笠王,不好意思,我一看他名字就想笑,评不出分来,没分
3-驹野友一,他这路有松井,为了配合松井几次套边也不错,7分
8-松井大辅,负责传中,可惜的是没看到他精彩突破过人,防守上也贡献不少,助攻了唯一进球,9分
9-冈崎慎司,替补上场一次门柱,7分
18-本田圭佑,那个进球我太喜欢了,再描述一边,松井传球时禁区里人拥成一堆,传球后本田故意绕了一个圈自己到了后点,静静等球落到脚上,诡,10分
2-阿部勇树,后腰,不过拖得很往后,还算不错,7分
17-长谷部诚,这场居然成队长了,不知道中泽是不是犯事儿了,很努力,为球队贡献了全部力量,8分
7-远藤保仁,一直对他的长相很不满意,其实踢得还可以,过度角色,看在下半场拼命防守的份上,7分
16-大久保嘉人,真够拼命的这哥们儿,一个天生的前锋让他在远离球门的地方拼命,他得多纠结,8分

喀麦隆

16-哈米杜,预选赛上一场都没出场,一上来就打世界杯,两次小场面都没挺住,下场还是换卡梅尼吧,6分
19-姆比亚,边路被日本瞄上了,没办法,谁叫你是临时被拉来的呢,6分
3-恩库卢,中路没给对手什么机会,不过士失球的时候站位太纠结,7分
5-巴松,也是因为失球,其实除此之外还可以,6分
2-埃克托,上半场被受欺负,6分
21-马蒂普,没起到应有的作用,被控制住了,应该上宋了吧下场,5分
10-埃马纳,其实一开始就应该上埃玛纳,上晚了,他才是真正的威胁,8分
11-马库恩,他没控制住这个边路,大久保实在太活跃了,7分
18-埃诺,没什么印象,没分
9-埃托奥,制造了两次威胁,其实他还是太拘束了,限于名气太大,表现无法对应身价,减分,6分
15-韦伯,下一场恢复韦伯和埃托奥的双前锋组合,解放边路,我觉得效果会更好,7分
13-莫廷,表现不出彩,他证明三前锋是错误的,6分
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2010-6-14 16:30:55 | 只看该作者
沙发!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-6-14 17:09:30 | 只看该作者
太君v5,不知道这回受伤的是谁??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-6-14 17:10:13 | 只看该作者
内田大伤初愈,应该不会首发,替补驹野或者把长谷部拉回来打右边卫
喀麦隆也是问题多多,如无意外这两只球队都出不了线
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-6-14 17:11:15 | 只看该作者
LS是日本队专家,请问您怎么预测本场比赛?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-6-14 17:38:54 | 只看该作者
不买球的话这种比赛大家看着玩就行
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-6-14 18:54:15 | 只看该作者
纯为再看老宋一眼,16岁初等世界杯,两届红牌,如今也不过34岁,越来越潮。

61b834a7x87c5aa900dcc&690.jpg (21.06 KB, 下载次数: 1)

61b834a7x87c5aa900dcc&690.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2010-6-14 18:57:22 | 只看该作者
Eto’o leading from the front(FIFA.com) Sunday 13 June 2010
AFP

As an attacking spearhead, captain and inspirational leader of a generation, Samuel Eto’o will have several roles to perform for Cameroon in the coming days. The undisputed star of the Indomitable Lions pack, the Inter Milan striker also has the responsibility of ensuring that coach Paul Le Guen’s message gets through to his team-mates, one he can be expected to fulfil with authority.
Eto’o was the obvious choice for the captain’s armband when the Frenchman took over last June and showed his motivational qualities during Cameroon’s successful push for a place at South Africa 2010, the sixth occasion on which they have reached the FIFA World Cup™ finals.
Fresh from helping the Milan giants clinch a Serie A, Coppa di Italia and UEFA Champions League treble, Eto’o remains as hungry for success on the international stage as he has always been. And it is that undiminished appetite that made Le Guen’s choice to appoint the irrepressible goal-getter as his on-field leader an easy one.
"When I handed these responsibilities to him I wanted to make a statement," the former Lyon and Glasgow Rangers coach tells FIFA in an exclusive interview. "Samuel Eto’o is a talismanic player and the most important member of the team. They know what a great champion he is, and he always plays for his country with pride. He is also an out-and-out team man, as he showed for Inter this season."
Such a burden might be too much for many players. But then again Eto’o is no ordinary footballer and has a very clear understanding of his obligations over the coming days, with tomorrow’s meeting with Japan providing the latest major test of his tenure.

Samuel Eto’o is a talismanic player and the most important member of the team.
Paul Le Guen, Cameroon coach

"To my mind being a captain means being a leader of men," said Eto'o. "And you don’t need an armband for that. What I always try to do is be the coach's right-hand man out on the pitch."
Given his admiration for Le Guen, it is a role he will be more than happy to carry out at South Africa 2010. "He’s come in and really helped the players to relax and calm down. The progress we’ve made recently is all down to him."
Sharing the workloadCameroon’s top scorer in the qualifiers with nine goals, Eto’o is adamant he can cope with the pressure of being the nation’s standard bearer: "I scored a lot of goals for sure but I couldn’t have done that without the rest of the team helping me. I can’t get the ball and do everything on my own, I need them to get the ball to me and know I can always rely on them for that.
"We have some good players like Eric Choupo Moting, who is a young man with a lot of talent," he continues. "Then there are the old hands like Pierre Webo, Achille Emana, Mohamadou Idrissou and Vincent [Aboubakar], who I think is a terrific player."
The value of those veterans is also not lost on Le Guen, who is expecting them to do their fair share to support Eto’o. "He’s obviously a valuable asset but we have many other strings to our bow and I am absolutely convinced we can show that during the course of the competition," explains the Cameroon boss. “We’re going to prove that we are not entirely dependent on him."
Great expectations
Though his side was knocked out early at the CAF African Cup of Nations Angola 2010 and suffered recent friendly defeats to Portugal and Serbia, Le Guen’s confidence in his charges remains undimmed.
"First of all we’ve only played away games and we drew with Italy in one of those matches," he explains. "I don’t think all the hard work we’ve done should be undermined just because of those warm-up games. I can tell you we weren’t even thinking about winning them. Eto’o only played for 20 minutes against Portugal, but I’m not worried about that in the slightest. What I was looking for was a good workout and that’s what we got."
Part of the Frenchman’s motivation for success is founded on the fanatical support his team have been receiving from the Cameroonian people: "The country expects a lot of us. There’s a very strong bond between the fans and the national team and everyone’s expecting us to win. That’s what they’re dreaming about and that’s why we need to set our minds on going a long way."
Echoing those sentiments, the African Player of the Year in 2003, 2004 and 2005 is intent on tapping into that huge swell of support and breaking into new territory. "I hope we can match their expectations and go as far as possible, further than in 2002," he says by way of conclusion. "I can’t wait to get started and experience some more memorable moments."

仅为支持梅西和大米的哥们——奥托奥童靴而转贴
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2010-6-14 18:59:05 | 只看该作者
Japan-Cameroon preview

Mangaung/Bloemfontein hosts its first game of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ on Monday, a Group E contest pitting Cameroon against a Japan team who managed to win just one of their four warm-up matches, scoring a solitary goal. But the Indomitable Lions have not enjoyed the best of results recently either, drawing two and losing two of their own preparatory friendlies. This encounter between two teams potentially short on confidence already has a decisive air about it as, with group rivals Denmark and the highly-fancied Netherlands waiting around the corner, neither side will favour starting their second match on the back foot.
The match
Japan-Cameroon, Mangaung/Bloemfontein, Monday 14 June, 16.00 (local time)
Paul Le Guen's Cameroon players may claim a psychological edge from the fact the west African side have never lost their opening FIFA World Cup match in five previous appearances. For their part, Japan can take comfort from the fact that they have never lost to Cameroon, nor have they even let in a goal. This game will be the first time that the countries have faced each other outside of Asia, their previous matches coming at the FIFA Confederations Cup in 2001 and in two later friendlies in Oita.
Both sides took relatively trouble-free routes to the global showpiece. While the four-time African champions finished top of their group in both qualifying rounds, Takeshi Okada's Japan claimed second place behind Australia, thereby avoiding the dreaded Asian Zone play-offs. Indeed, were it not for their propensity to draw matches, they may well have finished ahead of the Socceroos. They will want to kick their newly-acquired habit of gifting goals to the opposition: three of the last four goals they have conceded were self-inflicted, with two of these own goals coming in a 2-1 friendly defeat by England.
That said, Cameroon may not need any extra help from the Japanese defence, since they are able to count on the services of a certain Samuel Eto'o. As well as providing his team with some much-needed firepower, the Inter Milan striker will be out to show that he is worthy of the celebrity status accorded to him in Africa, especially in the absence of some of the continent's other star names, such as Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel. The first-ever FIFA World Cup on African soil gives Eto'o the perfect opportunity to showcase his not insignificant skills.
Key duel
Marcus Tulio Tanaka v Samuel Eto'o
The tricky task of marking Cameroon's fearsome front man will fall upon the sizeable shoulders of Marcus Tulio Tanaka. The Sao Paulo-born Japanese international defender will have a five-centimetre height advantage over Eto'o and should be primed for the physical challenge. He proved in a recent friendly with Côte d'Ivoire, in which he accidentally injured Didier Drogba, that he is not one to shirk a tackle. The only black mark against his name is a tendency to put the ball into his own net – he was responsible for two of the three aforementioned own goals and Japan could do without him completing an unwanted hat-trick against Eto'o and Co.
The stat
23 -
The number of goals scored by each side during their respective qualifying campaigns. The Africans attained the total in 12 matches, while the Japanese did it in 14.
What they say
"I'm expecting it to be just like an away match, but we'll make the best of it. We'll just need to concentrate on our game and show that we have a solid team," Keisuke Honda, Japan midfielder.
"We've worked very hard and we feel ready. We'll be playing against a team with a pacy front line, but we've come up against that before and will deal with it. It'll be difficult but we'll manage," Sebastien Bassong, Cameroon defender.
Voice of the fans
"My dear, beautiful country. My Indomitable Lions, strong and brave. Your warm-up results did not augur well, but knowing that you are all 'lionhearts', I'm very optimistic. We'll definitely get past the first round," hugo2010-89 (Cameroon).
The question
The Japanese have never won a FIFA World Cup match beyond their own borders. Will they manage to put an end to this run against Cameroon? Or will the African side's defence perform better than it did in the run-up to the competition, when shipping seven goals in four matches?

fifa网关于日本vs喀麦隆之战的前瞻分析篇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2010-6-14 19:03:36 | 只看该作者
Add your comment
All commentsHighlighted comments

• User comments »

14/06/2010 at 11:54
GRIFFINDINHO (Australia)
Cameroon will win 3-1, japan will come up short
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:45
thumbalarang (Indonesia)
japan have a good spirit....take this game.....!!!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:40
leo_jess (Malaysia)
ok..rm30000.00??how??i choose japan my team..come....
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:23
japanrox (Australia)
draw 1-1
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:23
Myster.Lee (Korea Republic)
I think cameroon is better... But cheer up Japan!! To the next round with us!!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 11:18
Jakov261 (Serbia)
Japan will win it! GO JAPANN!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 10:45
Macdailson (Australia)
Cameroon will continue to wave the flag for Africa, 2-0 I reckon
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 08:35
Bulu77 (New Zealand)
No doubt Cameroon will win the match...2-1
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 07:28
kingjamescor (USA)
I honestly think Japan can take this game.Land of the rising sun...Win it!
Reply to this comment

14/06/2010 at 07:16
patiperkasa (Indonesia)
i am sure this is going to be a good match...Go Nippon!!!
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:18
Neilman0 (Canada)
These aren't the most dissapointing teams that goes to the Aussies who were decimated by Germany today. But the Lions will win this one.
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:12
Manniniei (China PR)
Japan should get the win, eto'o is good in the league but not really fit into the national team. wish both side perform a good game
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 23:08
futball (Iran)
Very close match between the two. I think it'll either be a 1-1, 0-0 draw or a Japan 2-0, 1-0 win. Japan is overall a stronger side.
Reply to this comment

13/06/2010 at 22:21
darwinek (Poland)
Japanese should win at least one match in the group, otherwise the Koreans would make fun of them. Tomorrow is the right time to start.
Reply to this comment

这是目前82条fifa网友评论中最新10条。希望喀麦隆赢的竟给出了3-1大比分!但支持日本不在少数。埃托奥虽是富户,无奈他的团队很穷啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 20:09:01 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 河口之子 于 2010-6-14 20:13 编辑

回楼上,这场比赛之后大家就都富了。
如果这场比赛喀麦隆赢了,每个喀麦隆球员能得到31万人民币左右的奖金,这个数目相当于喀麦隆平均年收的70倍。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2010-6-14 20:51:46 | 只看该作者
喀麦隆加油= =!我承认我是来关注田中斗笠王的...

河口大大辛苦鸟~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 20:53:05 | 只看该作者
喀麦隆加油= =!我承认我是来关注田中斗笠王的...

河口大大辛苦鸟~
风已逝 发表于 2010-6-14 20:51

斗莉王是我们大家的关注对象
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2010-6-14 21:04:06 | 只看该作者
斗莉王是我们大家的关注对象
河口之子 发表于 2010-6-14 20:53

丹麦已经表率了,斗笠王心潮澎湃,乌龙大神的热血在召唤他...

“怎么能让丹麦人抢了风头!?”

斗笠王愤愤的想,原本准备好用后脚跟踢到屁股再由屁股撞进去的本届杯赛第一粒乌龙被丹麦人抢走了

“妈妈的”

斗笠王越想越生气

“既然如此,只能多让几个人骨折了吧!”

斗笠王拿出锉刀,狠狠的朝自己的鞋钉锉去...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2010-6-14 21:07:37 | 只看该作者
hahahahaha....LS笑死
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2010-6-14 21:18:57 | 只看该作者
回楼上,这场比赛之后大家就都富了。
如果这场比赛喀麦隆赢了,每个喀麦隆球员能得到31万人民币左右的奖金,这个数目相当于喀麦隆平均年收的70倍。 ...
河口之子 发表于 2010-6-14 20:09

据说埃托奥已经给每个队友送了一块470万日元的手表。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2010-6-14 21:20:21 | 只看该作者
日本(442)

川岛永嗣/ 田中斗笠王、中泽佑二、驹野友一、长友佑都/ 阿部勇树、远藤保仁、松井大辅、长谷部诚/ 本田圭佑、大久保嘉人

喀麦隆(433)

阿米杜/ 埃克托、恩库鲁、巴松、姆比亚/ 马孔、马蒂普、埃诺/ 埃托奥、韦伯、莫廷

我家小宋缘何在喀麦隆踢不上球哇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2010-6-14 21:21:49 | 只看该作者
日本(442)

喀麦隆(433)

阿米杜/ 埃克托、恩库鲁、巴松、姆比亚/ 马孔、马蒂普、埃诺/  ...
Recuerdos 发表于 2010-6-14 21:20

因为球霸爱脱在更衣室里一言九鼎,把卡梅尼和宋给禁赛了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 21:33:00 | 只看该作者
日本(442)

喀麦隆(433)

阿米杜/ 埃克托、恩库鲁、巴松、姆比亚/ 马孔、马蒂普、埃诺/  ...
Recuerdos 发表于 2010-6-14 21:20

请看一楼有解释
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 21:35:12 | 只看该作者
貌似我预测的喀麦隆阵容与实际出入比较大,各位抱歉,请以实际情况为主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 22:09:43 | 只看该作者
喀麦隆加油,非洲队从此一路高歌,分享除阿根廷外三个四强名额
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 22:25:26 | 只看该作者
长友佑都实在太像土行孙了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2010-6-14 22:32:07 | 只看该作者
还以为守门员该完了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2010-6-14 22:33:31 | 只看该作者
= = 太无聊了受不了了不看了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-14 22:36:07 | 只看该作者
本田圭佑进了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:44 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .