只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

【爬墙帖】乱花渐欲迷人眼(争取政策改造世界)

查看数: 32538 | 评论数: 477 | 收藏 0
关灯 | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
发布时间: 2010-6-1 21:28

正文摘要:

人生不是正爬在某堵墙上,就是正在去爬某堵墙的路上。 不定时更新,不负责任狗仔,深度八卦,时常狗血。。。 ====================================================================== “楼上楼下的姑娘们 ...

回复

红蝶 发表于 2012-6-24 14:34:51
大马:我爱穆鸟但对于他的离去我很生气(正色ing,额必须严肃指出:大马你这个叫那个啥状态下的“娇嗔”XDDDDD)

Materazzi: “Mou Is Fantastic But I Am Still Angry…”

In an interview with Marca, a Spanish newspaper, Marco Materazzi discusses Mourinho and much more.

They say that Mou is the Special One. Why?
“He is special because it is true. With him, the players will give 100 even 110%. Because of this, he is special. Because he is loyal and as a coach, he is fantastic.”

Why did he leave Inter?
“I am still angry with him. Had he stayed, we would have won more but he preferred to go to Madrid. I wish he would stay for at least another year.”

That hug at the Bernabeu said it all…
“I knew that day that he would leave but it was a decision that already taken before. I tried my best to convince him to stay but I could not. Had he stayed, the season after we would have certainly won the European Super Cup and the Scudetto. Maybe not the Champions League because it is not easy to repeat as we have seen this season. I am happy for because at Madrid he won during his first year and then in the second year he has done even more. I am sure that this third year at Real Madrid, he will win the Champions League.”

In Spain, people say that Real are not playing good…
“Not playing good in terms of football? Maybe, but they just got 100 points and 120 goals. No, 121 goals. But seriously, a team that got 100 points cannot play badly. He has won La Liga against Barcelona, almost impossible. Got knocked out in the Champions League but luck had something to do with it. Only getting better and Real were the best team this year.”

What do you think of Guardiola’s farewell?
“Barcelona can still do well. Vilanova is the assistance of Pep and he knows the team and the players. But Jose now has the advantage for the strength and trust that he has aquired.”

The Golden Ball to whom?
“The good news is that journalist are not only the ones that can vote anymore because before those that won it did not deserve. The one in 2010 should have been Sneijder’s. He was one that scored five goals in the World Cup.”

Who is winning the 2012 Euro?
“Spain or Germany, they are the two best teams. There are also France and Holland. For Italy, it depends on the first game…”

Source: Marca
红蝶 发表于 2012-4-30 11:39:34
TK夏天一定会爆红的

红蝶 发表于 2012-4-22 14:09:47
巴萨1-2皇马,两年天道酬勤
赫迪拉有重要表现,这战积累的重大经验希望对他起到破茧作用。等待夏天的德国
红蝶 发表于 2012-4-9 21:14:11
刷屏刷得意犹未尽,还要再增加外一章~话痨自重!!!!

Jurgen Klinsmann: Young Americans have to fight for playing time at their clubs
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/us-national-team/2012/04/04/3014485/jurgen-klinsmann-young-americans-have-to-fight-for-playing
The United States head coach says that young American talents have to force playing time by impressing in training but admits that youth setup has to be fixed as well.
Apr 4, 2012 6:00:00 PM  
By Alex Labidou

United States men's national team manager Jurgen Klinsmann has a message for all young Americans wanting to get more playing time in Major League Soccer: Step up your game.

"layers have to realize that they have to fight their way through the system," he explained during a conference call on Wednesday.

Klinsmann pointed to New York Red Bulls starlet Juan Agudelo as an example.

"Juan Agudelo last year told me that 'I'd like to play more, I need to play more [at New York].' I told him that you have to train and prove it to coach that he makes you play," Klinsmann said.

With star forward Thierry Henry and a resurgent Kenny Cooper, playing time might be difficult for Agudelo at the striker spots when he returns from injury. Yet, Klinsmann makes a valid point. Coaches play the most talented 11 players on the field often without regard to positions.

A perfect example is Daniel Sturridge at Chelsea FC.  The Blues are loaded with talent at the forward spot but Chelsea still manages to play Sturridge at right wing due to his work ethic on the field. Yes, it isn't his preferred position but Sturridge has a better chance of playing for the England national team now than if he was sitting on the bench.  

Agudelo might not be able to compete with veterans like Henry and Cooper outright but Dane Richards isn't a world beater at the right wing spot. Maybe he could look at that spot as one he can compete for.

"[Playing time is] not something that's given to you, you have to earn it," Klinsmann stated.

Despite his plea for younger players to show improvement in training, Klinsmann realizes that youth development and playing time for prospects needs to be prioritized. One change that he has helped in implementing is expanding the schedule for MLS youth academies  to 10 months. He pointed to other top soccer nations around the world saying that its players have yearlong schedules.

"Soccer is not a seasonal sport," Klinsmann said.

Klinsmann also revealed that he is in conversations with MLS Commissioner Don Garber about ways to improve playing opportunities for young prospects.

He mentioned considering quotas or modeling the reserve system to the Bundesliga's reserve system as possibilities to explore.

"It is a big concern, we do have to find ways to give our 18 to 22 year olds more playing time," he said.
红蝶 发表于 2012-4-9 21:10:04
Klinsmann says it's no surprise the USA implements an attacking style of play - Part 4
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/66/united-states/2012/04/04/3013336/klinsmann-says-its-no-surprise-the-usa-implements-an
In Part 4 of Goal.com's exclusive with Jurgen Klinsmann, the USA coach talks about transitioning to a new style of play that fits the skills of American players.
Apr 4, 2012 11:30:00 AM
By Ryan Dempsey

As soccer evolves in the United States, so does its fan base. With a large number of influences, varying backgrounds and different opinions, the U.S. might always be a nation debating the best playing style for the national team.

But there are two things that USA fans agree on: the U.S. national team needs to win and it has to use a style of play that fits the players at its disposal. No one knows this better than Jurgen Klinsmann, and the coach believes that the American mentality itself is why the style of play his team employs should be a "proactive" one.

“The game should always reflect the culture of who is playing the game, and I think the American culture is more proactive,” the German legend told Goal.com. “It’s not a culture that’s waiting on the world and then it does something. You’re always on the front foot of things. You’re always trying to find the next edge on whatever it is. The United States is very fast paced. So it is not surprising in talking to coaches and players that there is a desire to play more of an attacking, proactive style.”

Getting there is a process, Klinsmann points out. But that process can be successful given the growing quality of players throughout the country as well as the ones raised in other countries who are eligible to represent the United States.

“When we play the top national teams in the world, we are still in a position where they will have more players than we do competing daily at clubs playing at the highest levels,” Klinsmann said. “This means the odds are still against us consistently beating the top national teams. But, as we recently showed against Italy, we have the capability of winning. And the quality of the players on our national team is improving.

"Most of the current squad is playing in Europe, and MLS is getting better every year. So we can challenge the better nations of the world, if we play them eye-to-eye, keep a high-paced rhythm and enjoy ourselves as well."

Klinsmann understands that the transition from former coach Bob Bradley's defensive style to a more attacking style will take time, and says that it's as much mental as it is physical.

“This style takes a lot of work because the more we’re proactive, the more we have to be prepared to run on both sides of the ball," Klinsmann said. "But it’s not only the physical side. The mental side also requires more intensity and focus. We have to anticipate the game and execute faster. We constantly have to stay in the game and can’t allow little breaks in our concentration. This mentality does not come over night. This is a process that has to develop in the minds of the players. They have to be willing to make the commitment to go through the process. They have to put a lot of hard work into that like the players on the best teams do."

Many American players are still in transition to that mindset, says Klinsmann.

“Again, this is not surprising," he added. "We are all a product of our environment. The environment at Man United or at Barcelona is different than ours. Our process, therefore, includes introducing our players to a Man United- and Barcelona-type environment where the players are challenged because training is intense, where there is competition for playing time and positions, where self responsibility is emphasized, and where the love of the game comes from within. And we push the players out of their comfort zone and see how they respond.”

While Klinsmann is implementing his concepts related to style of play and mindset with the U.S. national team, he is also very interested in integrating these types of concepts into the youth development system.

“Obviously when I came on board, the new U.S. Soccer youth curriculum was already out there, thanks to the leadership of Claudio Reyna and Javier Perez, who are members of the U.S. Soccer youth staff,” he said. “I reviewed the youth curriculum, and I thought they did a very good job providing a framework for player development as well as a platform to create discussion throughout the soccer community. Continued discussion is a good stimulus.

"What works? What doesn’t work? What should we do and what shouldn’t we do in terms of youth development? I see myself as a person who always wants to be involved with these discussions. I want to share my thoughts and experiences, and I want to listen to other people’s thoughts and experiences. I want people to be able to disagree as well as find common ground. And I always want to respect everybody’s opinion because everybody sees soccer differently and that’s a wonderful thing.  Rarely are two people initially on the same page. And, that’s why we need to have these discussions.

“So, the whole youth infrastructure, the youth development programs, the youth curriculum are always topics that are being discussed with our national team coaches, with U.S. Soccer officials and with coaches wherever we go - such as the recent U.S. Youth Soccer annual meeting. Obviously, my highest priority is preparing the national team so we qualify for Brazil and then do well in the World Cup. But I’m always also available to discuss youth soccer. I’m not saying that I know all the solutions, but I love to be part of the discussion, particularly with people who are enthusiastic about it."

The enthusiasm for the sport can come from many areas, but Klinsmann knows that it's coaches at the youth level that have the biggest job to do.

“I think our job as coaches is to inspire our players," he said. "If you’re a youth coach, you’ve got to inspire the kids so they stay and grow with the game. If kids love the game and stick with it, then success will follow.”
红蝶 发表于 2012-4-9 21:04:12
Klinsmann says players must be allowed to make mistakes to grow - Part 3
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/us-national-team/2012/03/26/2993205/klinsmann-says-players-must-be-allowed-to-make-mistakes-to
In part three of a four-part series, the USA boss believes that mistakes must be made for players to be able to find their own solutions.
Mar 26, 2012 2:26:00 PM
By Ryan Dempsey

It’s clear that the United States is producing more and more talented players capable of playing for clubs in top foreign leagues as well as making the U.S. men’s national team increasingly competitive on the international level.

The majority, if not all, of the USA’s current crop of top players played for American youth clubs that charged fees for travel, tournaments, and coaches. However, every talented youngster across the country cannot afford such costs, and thus the “pay to play” model that currently dominates American youth soccer limits the USA’s ability to harness all of its talent.

In addition, American youth soccer players grow up in an environment with more options and different pressures than youth players in most parts of the world with both positives and negatives coming form the wealth of options. One of the positives is that soccer can be a unique vehicle for young people to get a college education. On the other hand, the pressure to get a soccer scholarship and possibly a professional contract can hinder a player’s development, which is similar to what happens in other countries.

“Well, there’s a mindset danger because sometimes the biggest goal of a player is getting a scholarship so they can go to a good college," U.S. men's team coach Jurgen Klinsmann told Goal.com. "Please do not misunderstand me. I think going to college is wonderful. But, in the inside of a player, the most important aspect should be ‘I love this game and I want to make it in this game,' I think the inner drive of the player is the most important element for success in addition to playing quality.

“Instead of the mindset being ‘I want to become better and I want to be the best soccer player that I could ever be,' it sometimes becomes, ‘I want to get a scholarship or a professional contract.' But there needs to be a love for the game. You only get to the highest levels if you really love what you’re doing.”

In the U.S., a player’s motivation and even the coaching styles they experience can be fueled by the desires of parents who invest a lot of money in the pay-to-play youth soccer environment to enhance their children’s opportunities for success.

“The expectations from the parents and coaches puts pressure on the kids," Klinsmann said. "And, it puts pressure on the coaches to win and get their players scholarships or possibly professional contracts.

"Often the development of the player comes in a bit too short. Is it the player’s real wish to pursue his career through soccer or is he only 80 percent convinced that this is the right sport and 20 percent already doubting that this is his favorite sport or activity? When external pressure is the motivation and the player is not fully convinced on their own that they want to be the best soccer player possible, it is very difficult for coaches to develop the best in players.”

Klinsmann's message is a simple one. Players have to want to play, and need to be allowed to make decisions both one and off the field about their future in the game.

“Whenever I speak to parents and youth coaches, I always try to tell them to let the kids play on their own," he said. "Let them make their own decisions. You know, soccer is a self-driven game. So, you can’t teach the game of soccer. You can guide it. It’s the boys and girls on the field that make the calls. They make the decisions. All you can say as a coach or parent is, ‘Hopefully, I was a good guide. Hopefully, I organized good training sessions, and I created a good, positive environment.' Then you have to let go and let the players take over their game and their interests.”

Klinsmann went on to explain why soccer is different from most other team sports, and why that can be an issue for American parents.

“Soccer is a player’s game,” he said. “It’s difficult for some Americans because in other team sports the coach and people on the outside have more input. Like American football where it’s all by the playbook. And, in basketball you can call timeouts and you can have your specific plays almost anytime you have the ball. But, in soccer you can’t predict what happens next. The players always have to find new ways of solving problems. And, if you, as a parent or a coach, try to solve the problems for your child, the child will never learn to solve them by him or herself.

“So, again, when I talk to coaches and parents, I always say, ‘Please let them play the game.' Let them make mistakes. Let them discover the game and let them find their own solutions on the field. It’s an inner driven game. It’s a self-teaching game. And, some players will get it quickly and some players will take a little bit longer.”

Don’t miss next week’s final entry when we cover Klinsmann’s challenge of  infusing a more attacking style in our play and what role he plays in improving youth development in United States.
红蝶 发表于 2012-4-9 20:58:18
Klinsmann says U.S. soccer has to reach out to find talent from new areas - Part 2
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/us-national-team/2012/03/19/2968995/klinsmann-says-us-soccer-has-to-reach-out-to-find-talent

In Part 2 of Goal.com's exclusive interview with Jurgen Klinsmann, the USA manager says there is a big challenge in finding talent in new areas.
Mar 19, 2012 3:00:00 AM
By Ryan Dempsey

In the United States, not so much. But with the U.S. Soccer Development Academy and youth clubs now offering professional coaching, the right steps are being taken.

"There’s a lot going in the right direction with academies being developed and giving enhanced emphasis to youth development and coaching, and getting the players out there more often and in good training and competitive environments," Klinsmann told Goal.com. "But, at the same time, we need to speak with more people in the alternative structures of soccer and maybe look into structures that have not yet been used for soccer in the USA."

Klinsmann is quick to point out an example of a solid youth foundation in the U.S.

"For instance, the Hispanic soccer community organizes their own leagues and offer options that are far less expensive than the commitment needed to play in many other youth clubs," he said. "We need to learn from these alternative structures as well as to have better access to players in these environments for opportunities with state, regional, and national youth teams."

Klinsmann recognizes it will not be easy tapping into every nook and cranny of the large country’s talent pool, but he's excited and optimistic about the opportunities that are out there.

"That's definitely a huge challenge but it's more than worth it," he said. "It's worth it to look around wherever you can for talent whether they are part of an academy or part of a more local team. There is so much talent out there in soccer in this country. And, hopefully, we are going to continue to find additional ways to identify talented players wherever they play and give them opportunities to further develop."

Klinsmann also looks to changes in the scouting systems of other countries as possible examples for what the USA could be headed for.

"We aren't the first country to re-evaluate how many talented players our system is capturing," he points out. "Look at what happened in France in the '90s. They were looking at all the kinds of neighborhoods and French-related ethnic groups to see if they could identify kids. They went in there and they found quite a lot.

"For instance, there are parts of Marseille where there are very difficult areas and French soccer started to nurture the youth players in their own environments to develop these kids. And they built a nation-wide scouting network with hundreds and hundreds of coaches to dig deeper into identifying and developing the players.

"By 1998, France won the FIFA World Cup with a very diverse team, with players with heritages from Guadeloupe, Martinique, Algeria, Argentina, Senegal, Poland, and Ghana as well as France."

Having been in the United States since 1998, Klinsmann has already started to see positive changes.

"The whole academy system is going in the right direction, and it is a plus that MLS teams are starting to cover the costs of their academy youth players," he said. "If we can figure out on a broad scale how to encourage talented youth players regardless of their ability to pay for opportunities, we will take another huge step forward."

Check back next week for Klinsmann’s thoughts about how the pay-to-play structure affects the mindset of the player, coach and parents and what role the parent and coach should play.
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 09:21:06
玫瑰最近的专访:如何培养青少年足球
采访视频:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_afAhV9fRo&feature=youtu.be
三个方法:1. 要对年轻人全权委任;2. 让他们承担责任风险;3. 犯错后立刻针对性的纠正
及自己工作的重点:争取体制改革,增加青少年的踢球时间

文字记录分成四大部分,逐步发布。这是第一部分:

Klinsmann believes pickup and playground soccer is key to early success - Part 1
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679/us-national-team/2012/03/05/2947800/klinsmann-believes-pickup-and-playground-soccer-is-key-to
Throughout the four-part series with Goal.com, the U.S. national team boss breaks down finding talent in the USA and the problems associated with a pay-to-play system.
Mar 5, 2012 12:09:00 PM  
By Ryan Dempsey

Jurgen Klinsmann knows a thing or two about what it takes to succeed as a player at the top level, and it may be simpler than you think.

The German-born former striker was 10 years old when his country hosted and won the 1974 World Cup, and says that his development into an international superstar wasn’t dependent on being able to afford expensive fees charged by top youth clubs, nor the ambition to earn a scholarship to a top high school or collegiate program.

Though he did participate in the club structure like many Americans, the financial burden on Klinsmann was small by comparison and his development was more a result of playing the game as much as possible simply because he loved to.

“At that time, when that happened in ’74, all the kids, all they wanted to do all day long was kick the ball around because soccer dominates our country,” Klinsmann told Goal.com in an exclusive interview. “So every kid out there watching the World Cup, and seeing the team in the World Cup, right after the game, they were just running out in the streets and wanting to kick the ball around. Wherever there was a little piece of grass or maybe just in the backyard.”

Now the head coach of the U.S. national team, Klinsmann says the approach to soccer in Germany is a bit more similar to basketball in the United States --- a combination of pickup and playground play as well as organized teams --- than it is to the U.S. soccer culture, which for so long has revolved around structured training and having to pay to play for youth soccer clubs or organizations.

“I grew up just coming home from school and eating, doing homework, and then it was four or five hours just playing soccer,” Klinsmann said. “And it was all unorganized and it was all buddies in the street and in the neighborhood. Then you started to join your local club team and you’d train maybe once or twice a week and you had a game on the weekend, but that was more like a little supplement to all the soccer we were playing on our own.
“So you learned the game really just by playing it in the streets with your buddies. The older you got the more you kind of understood the relegation and promotion system even for youth teams. Then based on your talent you were placed in the right youth team and you would work your way through it and further up.”

Klinsmann also pointed to Germany’s low cost of joining local club teams, as well as sports separation from the school, as major reasons why that country’s system of development is superior to the USA’s.

“[Soccer development] is completely separated from the educational system. You know, sport doesn’t give you, in any other country besides the U.S., such access to the university," Klinsmann explained. "In Germany, organized youth soccer all happens through the local sports clubs and the clubs only charge a small membership fee. Through that membership you can choose the sport you want to play, including soccer, which is the most popular sport in Germany.

“So, in Germany, youth soccer is very inexpensive and that way everybody can play. And my approach today is the more you play the better you get. The more inner drive you have in playing your games, the further you will make it in your career. That’s how I look at it.

“I worked my way through the club structure and through the selection teams, state and regional, and through the youth national teams. That structure has been established for a long, long time in these soccer-driven countries in Europe or in South America.”

Although Klinsmann acknowledges some of the advantages of the system in the U.S., where the sport can help a player to fulfill educational goals, he believes that it makes things a little more difficult on a player aspiring to play beyond the university level.

To hear more of what Klinsmann had to say about finding talent in this country and the problems associated with an expensive pay-to-play system, check back next week for part two of this four-part series.
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 09:08:53
接下来的日程安排除了开会外,就是3月11日出席纽约红牛和迈阿密队的比赛揭幕仪式

USMNT HEAD COACH JURGEN KLINSMANN TO SCARF LAMAR HUNT STATUE AT HOME OPENER

Fans attending the FC Dallas Home Opener against the New York Red Bulls this Sunday, March 11 are in for a special pregame treat. U.S. Men's National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is coming to the match, and he'll serve as the honorary scarfer of the statue of Lamar Hunt on the North Concourse before the game kicks off.

FC Dallas head coach Schellas Hyndman reached out to Klinsmann ahead of last week's historic 1-0 USMNT win over Italy, and FCD/USMNT midfielder Brek Shea seconded the invitation when he joined the team in Genoa.

Klinsmann's role in the scarfing ceremony will cap off the pregame festivities of Lamar's Tailgate.

Lamar's Tailgate starts 90 minutes before first kick (so 12:30 p.m. for March 11) on the North Concourse and features BBQ, street tacos and other food. Even better - different food and drink specials prior to every game.
The fun continues on the Budweiser Beer Garden with live music, pool ball, Bud promo girls, prizes, and more food and drink specials extended through the whole game.

The culmination of the tailgate party is the return of the scarfing ceremony of the Lamar Hunt statue, which will be performed by Klinsmann on March 11. It's sure to be a special day, so get your tickets now while they're still available.
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 09:06:13
本帖最后由 红蝶 于 2012-3-8 09:10 编辑

克林斯曼:赢下意大利意味着很多
Klinsmann: Italy win means a lot  
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/04/2673914/klinsmann-italy-win-means-a-lot.html

Jurgen Klinsmann was in a downtown Miami hotel lobby Friday afternoon, sipping a double-espresso, still beaming about the U.S. national team’s 1-0 victory over Italy in Genoa on Wednesday.

No, it wasn’t at a World Cup, or even a qualifier. But the win was extremely significant, and not just because it was the first against a top-10 team on its home soil.

It was important because it validates Klinsmann’s vision, that American players are capable of more than they (and their fans) think, that when people suggest the U.S. team can’t ever become a world power, the former German star asks, “Why not?” Klinsmann oozes positive energy, and he is trying to infuse it into his players.

THEY CAN DO IT
“I think that win means a lot to the players because psychologically it tells you, ‘Yeah, you can do it,’” Klinsmann, in town for the U.S. Soccer Federation annual meetings, told The Herald. “Now, does everything have to work out perfectly to beat Italy? Yes, absolutely. Does it require some lack of something from their end? Yeah. But from a belief point of view, it is important for our players to see they can sooner or later get closer to that level, closer to one of the top 10 teams in the world.”

He has been challenging players, U.S. coaches and officials at every level to raise the bar. He doesn’t want Clint Dempsey to be satisfied starring at Fulham, but rather to aim for a Champions League team. Same for Tim Howard at Everton. He doesn’t want Americans to be satisfied getting through group play at the World Cup.

“In Germany, we had a saying: ‘Everyone’s just boiling water,’” he said. “We knew going into games against Brazil or Argentina or even Spain, they are technically more gifted. But we had belief, and played a mental card that no matter what, we’re gonna beat them. It’s about building a pyramid of belief and respect one step at a time.

“The next time a European nation plays us on their home soil, they’ll say, ‘Oh, they beat Italy.’ For us, how can we make sure we don’t have too much fear of opponents because of history and who they are, what clubs they play for? We have to challenge ourselves, go face to face and see where we end up. If they give us a lesson, well, then we take the lesson. But if we don’t try, we never know.”

AIMING HIGHER

He recalls the first time he sat down with Dempsey upon taking the job last summer.

“I said, ‘Hey man, sky’s the limit for you, but you have to improve in many areas,’” Klinsmann said. “‘I’m happy you play for Fulham in a Premier League team. That’s awesome. But it’s not the final destination. There are a couple levels above.’ It is difficult for American players when you go overseas, it gives you a feeling, ‘I made it now.’ You haven’t made anything yet. Yes, it’s tough to break into the starting 11 of a first-division team in Europe. Takes a lot of guts, consistent work, dedication and he went through all that. Tim Howard did, too. But a couple more levels await you, and I can help you get there.”

He told Dempsey: “A Champions League team down the road is waiting for you. But they’re not coming to you. You gotta show them you want to go to them. That means, instead of scoring 10-12 goals a season, they want to see 20. Instead of taking on individual battles on the field, they want you to pass the ball faster and move more forward. They want to see you are always part of the flow. There are certain things Arsene Wenger wants to see different than Fulham coach, or Alex Ferguson, or coaches of Inter or AC Milan.”

Klinsmann said Dempsey took the advice to heart. He is releasing the ball faster, taking one-on-one challenges closer to goal, not at the halfway line. Moving around more.

NEXT ONE?

He is also reminding his scorers that no goal is worth celebrating too much, not even Dempsey’s goal against Italy.
“You have to constantly have the inner hunger to score the next one,” he said. “I gave Clint hugs and compliments on his goal against Italy that gave us this wonderful win, but I won’t mention that one again. Where’s your next one? It’s the next thing that decides your career, not the one you just did.”

U.S. Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati expects the win over Italy will have a lasting effect.

“Jurgen knew when he took this job that we weren’t going to change players overnight and become Brazil, Germany or Holland,” he said. “But he is challenging guys to lift their game, keeps telling them they can play with the best, and after Wednesday, they believe that a little more.”

MAN CITY DONATION

The Hank Kline Boys & Girls Club of Miami on Friday will receive a new soccer field donated by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Embassy in Washington, D.C. The donation is part of the Embassy’s partnership with Premier League team Manchester City, which is owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family and also donated fields in New York and Los Angeles.

采访视频:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn0lZ4D3c0
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 08:54:06
他最近在美国青少年足球会议上的发言,讨论欧足联技术博士Andy Roxburgh所发表的一期期刊上所提出的观点:
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/uefaorg/Grassroots/01/74/05/51/1740551_DOWNLOAD.pdf
PDF文件,可下载看
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 08:50:42
赛后新闻发布会(果然延续了米国一贯的简陋随意风==!)
红蝶 发表于 2012-3-8 08:32:49
玫瑰带米国击败了德国二十多年都未能击败的呆梨,陡然间有了说话的本钱,这几天刷屏很厉害~
Good Job!! Smart man!!!

这是他带米国队在热那亚跟呆梨比赛时,桑普俱乐部欢迎他“回家”的新闻

Klinsmann Welcomed "Home" at Sampdoria
Posted  by ussoccer at 2/27/2012 5:10 AM CST
http://www.ussoccer.com/Social/MNT-Blog.aspx?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&UID=1a697a53-a181-4302-aa61-f454d97c88fd&plckPostId=Blog:1a697a53-a181-4302-aa61-f454d97c88fdPost:467e4368-ac43-48d1-8474-909a2522a4ad&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

He's had this date marked on the calendar ever since the Italian Federation announced the venue for the Feb. 29 friendly against the United States, and yesterday marked a special occasion for Jurgen Klinsmann as he returned to Genoa, where he played in 1997 for U.C. Sampdoria. He spent one season here under legendary Argentine coach Cesar Luis Menotti, who led Argentina to a World Cup title in 1978.

The former striker was greeted warmly by Sampdoria club officials and fans, and received a jersey with his old #18 from team Vice President Edoardo Garrone.

发表于 2012-2-23 13:17:25
拉涅利是平凡人,但他的经历让我尊敬。就是现实生活。

坦白说,我这次很不赞成球迷呼唤鸟。他上赛季才走没多久就说过:如果蓝黑球迷怀念我,那说明球队走错了道路,我宁可永不被想起。这是双方分手希望后对方能过得 ...
红蝶 发表于 2012-2-20 21:54

虽是如此道理,但事实是遇到困难了都恨不得马上降临个救世主起死回生,没什么适合的人选了就开始怀念以前带给我们美好时光的人。
在坛子里扫两眼,输了都是老论调。换帅买人重建,外加烤肉帮云云。。。。
红蝶 发表于 2012-2-21 21:03:29
Parla Klinsmann: Inter, Orrico, Balo e... Guardiola
21.02.2012 10:21 di Alessandro Cavasinni
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=72654

«Con l’Italia vedrete una Nazionale in cui l’80% dei convocati è titolare in Europa. Ho detto a Bradley (Chievo, ndr) che m’aspetto di vederlo presto in Inter, Milan o Juve. Ancora non siamo a questo punto. Però...». Jurgen Klinsmann parla alla Gazzetta del suo incarico come Ct degli States e del suo passato italiano all'Inter.

Lei Balotelli come lo avrebbe gestito?
«Un giocatore è il risultato dell’ambiente in cui cresce. Qualsiasi ragazzino ha difficoltà a diventare un pro se l’atmosfera che lo circonda non è serena: il calcio non dà un’educazione».

L’Italia che cosa le ha insegnato?
«Mi ha dato una lezione di vita: prendere le persone per come sono, non per come vorresti fossero. Dura all’inizio per un tedesco che crede nella perfezione. Ho imparato che perdere 5 minuti in un bar per bere un espresso è inestimabile. Ricordo Trapattoni che mi prendeva a braccetto e mi trasmetteva tranquillità. Il presidente Pellegrini che mi trattava come un figlio».

Ha ancora amici a Milano?
«Un sacco, da Berti a Serena. E Pellegrini sarà a Genova per vedermi. Quando mi riconoscono mi fanno tante feste: una volta un casellante interista non mi ha fatto pagare l’autostrada».

Si ricorda come la chiamavano a Milano? Ride:
«KataKlinsmann. E Pantegana bionda, ma non ho mai capito perché».

I tecnici che stima di più?
«Ho avuto tanti maestri. Ho imparato molto anche da Orrico, pur se non gli diedero il tempo: era avanti almeno 10 anni. Ora ammiro il modo in cui Guardiola gestisce il Barcellona».

Il nostro calcio ha meno appeal?
«No, perché i giocatori di tutto il mondo hanno sempre un occhio alla Serie A. Ma quanto a infrastrutture avete perso il treno con Italia ’90. Ormai ci vogliono stadi adeguati e l’esempio positivo della Juventus è sotto gli occhi di tutti».

“(美国)国家队80%的旅欧球员在意大利踢球。如果要我来说,我希望尽快看到布拉德利(Bradley,现在切沃)尽快效力尤文、米兰或国际。我们(指美国)还没能在这一点上有所突破,但……”这是蓝黑军团前球员、美国现役主教练克林斯曼在接受米体采访时的开场白。

对巴洛特利的逃离有什么看法?
“一名球员的成就是跟他生长的环境密切相关。任何孩子都会遭遇困难,如果他周围的压力重重,就会因而陷入堕落——意甲没有给予他们教育的机会。”

那你在意大利学到了些什么?
“在这里给了我一个生活的经验:带给人们他们想要的东西,但别指望他们会去做那件事。他们想要的并不是像德国人那样通过完善去到达巅峰。我还学到了花5分钟在酒吧里喝咖啡所浪费的时间是无价的;还有我抓着特拉帕托尼胳膊,而他想法让我平静下来;佩莱格里尼主席则待我像儿子一样。”

你在米兰城还有朋友吗?
“很多,像住在塞雷纳的贝尔蒂啦。去热那亚的时候我还会去探望佩莱格里尼。在我多次跑在高速路上时,发现自己因为曾是国米球员而能免费飞驰。”(浑蛋!!!你个财迷得意个毛线啊!!!!)

还记得球迷们怎么称呼你吗?
“无所不能的克林斯曼(KataKlinsmann)。还有碧眼金毛鼠(Pantegana bionda),但我完全不懂那是咋叫出来的。”

干教练这行学到了更多的东西吗?
“这一行有这么多高手,从奥利科(Corrado Orrico,91-92赛季国际米兰主教练)起我就学到了很多东西,至少帮助我成长了10年。现在我则很佩服瓜迪奥拉在巴塞罗那走的道路。”

为什么我们(指意大利)足球的吸引力大大减少了呢?
“不,各国球员的目光仍聚集着意甲。但意大利的基础建设自90年世界杯以来就大幅滞后,现在必须采取适当措施,就像每个人所看到的,尤文图斯所做的那样。”
红蝶 发表于 2012-2-20 22:27:34
存个档:http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=72597
穆里尼奥:离开是选择自我挑战
(感叹,其实不管怎么存档,喷子们总是活在自己的YY世界中,who case~)
红蝶 发表于 2012-2-20 21:54:10
拉涅利是平凡人,但他的经历让我尊敬。就是现实生活。

坦白说,我这次很不赞成球迷呼唤鸟。他上赛季才走没多久就说过:如果蓝黑球迷怀念我,那说明球队走错了道路,我宁可永不被想起。这是双方分手希望后对方能过得好的成熟心态,也是相隔仍相爱的基础。
因各种因缘际会而相遇,再分开。在一起时好好珍惜,分开了也要保持着自己的自尊自傲,仍能独立的活着,才是让对方心中永远留住自己身影的方式。灰头土脸落魄时,我是没勇气去再见,甚至再提旧爱的。待到春暖花开,倩影重来再说。
发表于 2012-2-20 20:50:34
三大豪门三种文化同向一人致敬!穆里尼奥碉堡了

2012年2月17日,梅阿查,意甲第24轮,国米主场对阵博洛尼亚,当蓝黑军团耻辱地以0:3倒在对手脚下后,看台上响起了一片“何塞·穆里尼奥,何塞·穆里尼奥……”的歌声,身穿黑色风衣的拉涅利,无奈地搓了搓手;
2012年2月18日,斯坦福桥,英格兰足总杯第5轮,切尔西主场对阵伯明翰,当蓝狮无力地以1:1与对手战平之后,看台上又响起了
一片“何塞·穆里尼奥,何塞·穆里尼奥……”的歌声,身穿黑色风衣的博阿斯,面无表情;
2012年2月18日,伯纳乌,西甲第23轮,皇马主场对阵桑坦德竞技,当银河战舰以4:0横扫对手继续领跑之后,看台上还是响起了一片“何塞·穆里尼奥,何塞·穆里尼奥……”的歌声,同样身穿黑色风衣的穆里尼奥,开心地挥了挥手。

24小时之内,从英超,到意甲,再到西甲,三大联赛中的三大豪门的主场比赛中,居然先后3次响起同样的歌声,狂人的人格魅力可见一斑。虽然相比皇马球迷的幸福,切尔西和国米的球迷的心情可谓截然相反,但眼看着自己支持的球队陷入危机,皇马却越来越好,也难怪这些球迷们会“临阵倒戈”,尽情宣泄着自己对狂人的思念。
……

穆里尼奥:国米和切尔西球迷其实现在不该喊我的名字
……
  这个周末,从国米到切尔西,从梅阿查到斯坦福桥,因为战绩差,两支球队的球迷都开始呼喊穆里尼奥的名字,而现在身为皇马主帅的穆里尼奥表现得有情有义而又不失理智,“国米和切尔西球迷喊我的名字?我想说的是,我很爱国米和切尔西,但事情过去了,我现在是皇马的主教练,所以我更希望两队的球迷呼喊他们球队和主教练的名字,而不是我的名字。”

==================================================================

全世界都在喊你啊有木有~~~~

拉涅利这个补锅匠老头感觉挺心酸的,刚在切尔西那阵有点成绩了就被赶走了,鸟一来他就是浮云了。现在他浮云到我纯来,鸟放过光彩后发点光都不太容易了。。我要是他也会很郁闷的。。。。
不过话说鸟飞过的地方啊真是余音绕梁三百日不绝
发表于 2011-10-25 14:21:56
前阵鸟代言德国博朗剃须刀的PP,才看见。嘻嘻。
发表于 2011-10-25 14:11:48
斯内德:穆里尼奥是最棒的
2011-10-23 00:02:27 | 作者:sephiroth2016 | 来源:AS

众所周知,穆里尼奥在他所执教过的球员中会留下不可磨灭的印记。最新的一个证据是斯内德在接受米兰体育报专访时的表述。荷兰人说:“穆里尼奥是最棒的。”“当拉涅利来的时候我和他谈了许多”前皇马球员说道,“他仔细的解释了如何指挥这只球队。现在我进入了角色。拉涅利和队员们谈了许多,这给了我信心。另外一个经常和队员谈话的就是穆里尼奥了。”斯内德对现皇马教练的热爱是彻底的。“虽然我知道这没用,但我们还是持续的在每个教练身上寻找穆里尼奥的影子,可惜没人像他,没人知道他是怎样对待球员的。在穆里尼奥之后接手球队对每个人都是那么艰难,而不仅仅对贝尼特斯。”
=======================================================================
唉~~最近卡西一会晒和鸟的亲密合影,一会又是自己迟到被鸟罚了撒娇卖萌。肿么都觉得师奶在吃醋啊,嘿嘿~~
红蝶 发表于 2011-9-20 12:31:54
Lothar Matthaeus non è più il ct della Bulgaria
L'ex interista ha rescisso il proprio contratto con la Federazione bulgara
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=58678

Lothar Matthaeus non è più il ct della Bulgaria. Il tecnico tedesco, ex giocatore dell'Inter, ha lasciato la guida della selezione dopo un solo anno, decidendo, di comune accordo con la Federcalcio locale, di interrompere il rapporto. Il divorzio è maturato dopo le deludenti prestazioni nelle qualificazioni a Euro 2012.
其实我嚼着老马你可以统计一下,自己被炒和换女友的速度谁比较快……
红蝶 发表于 2011-9-17 15:34:37
玫瑰啊……你叫我怎么说你才好……
Klinsmann understands, brushes off Lahm criticism
August, 29, 2011 Aug 2910:10PM
By Scott French
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/soccer/post/_/id/10687/klinsmann-understands-brushes-off-lahm-criticism

MANHATTAN BEACH - Jurgen Klinsmann has heard the criticism thrown his way by Philipp Lahm, and the new U.S. coach says he understands the German defender's sensibilities, even if what has been said misses the point.

Lahm, a star outside back for Bayern Munich and Germany's national team, lashed at Klinsmann and two more of his former coaches, former Germany coach (and forward, before that) Rudi Völler and ex-Bayern boss Felix Magath, in his autobiography The Subtle Difference, which was released Monday in Germany. The German tabloid Bild has been printing excerpts, and they've caused an uproar.

Lahm calls Klinsmann tactically inept and writes that “the experiment with Klinsmann [at Bayern] was a failure. We were only working on our fitness in training. He didn't care much for tactical stuff. It was up to the players to come together before a match and discuss how we were going to play.

“'All the players knew after about eight weeks that it was not going to work out with Klinsmann. The remainder of that campaign was nothing but limiting the damage.”

Lahm, who captains Germany and Bayern, has been called in for discussions with the Deutscher Fussball-Bund, Germany's soccer federation, and apologized last week on the DFB's website: “I certainly did not want to personally insult or slander in any way Rudi Völler, Juergen Klinsmann and other people. I apologize. For misunderstandings that have arisen in this way, I hereby apologize to all those involved.”

Klinsmann, a legendary forward who played in three World Cups (winning with West Germany in 1990), told a group from L.A.'s soccer media Monday that Lahm's comments were uneducated but understandable.

“It's basically a player's perspective that never has the coaching perspective,” said Klinsmann, who has called Orange County home since 1998. “He doesn't see the big picture, what actually the work of a coach means. In many different elements. ... As a player, there's no perfect coach to you. And as a coach, there's never a perfect, perfect player. And it's just normal.

“I had wonderful coaches throughout my career, from an [Arsene] Wenger [at AS Monaco] to a [Cesar Luis] Menotti [at Sampdoria] to a [Franz] Beckenbauer [with West Germany's champs and at Bayern] to a [Berti] Vogts [with Germany's national team] to [Ossie] Ardilles [at Tottenham and Giovanni] Trapattoni [with Bayern] -- they've won everything. I am so thankful I had that opportunity. Was there a perfect, perfect one? For sure not. Because when you work with each other, you [work through] ups and downs. It's just normal.”

Klinsmann was asked if he considers himself a tactician.

“I consider myself a constant learner in every area of the game. I think I've learned quite a lot over the last year, and what I try to do is find always the bigger picture, how every element plays a wider role in it.

“You have the four pillars in coaching education, traditionally it's just technical, tactical, physical and mental. We added years ago with the German team another pillar, which is the personality side. Leadership, character-building, brain skills and all that, and they laughed at me [in Germany] when I introduced language courses and computer seminars and all that stuff. Now they all introduced kind of life-skill managers and sports psychologists -- it's more the American field of doing it, that you have in your college system since 20, 30, 40 years. And now it's all normal that all the clubs in the Bundesliga are doing that.

“So there are many, many other fields that are coming up. Technology is a huge one, [using computer programs for] analyzing every aspect of the game.”

Klinsmann's tenure at Bayern, cut short with five games remaining in the season, fell victim to a culture clash at the staid Bavarian power, with Klinsmann's new-world ideas -- almost entirely the product of his time and studies in the U.S. -- finding little reception among the club's hierarchy. He had been roundly criticized in the German media for installing such ideas with the national team before that.

One of the conflicts, he said, concerned his approach to his job, as a manager who delegates to his staff -- the U.S./English model -- as opposed to the do-everything head coach seen throughout Germany.

“I empowered everyone working, [for instance national team assistant] Jogi Löw running through the tactical elements, because I knew this is his strength, then I knew [another assistant] has this strength, so I implement all the strengths around [the team].

“Now does the player necessarily get that whole thing? No, because he's not part of that roundtable, where we discuss every session in advance. I don't blame him for that, you know, because maybe one day he gets the bigger picture and understands it. And then it's OK. 'Cause I know where he's coming from, because I was a player the same way. And then later on when I was settling down and seeing it from the outside, I realized: 'Wow, you know what? What Cesar Luis Menotti told me there in Genoa? Wow, this is actually true.' And it takes you time.”

尤尔根-克林斯曼听说了菲利浦拉姆对他的批判,新任美国队主教练表示他理解德国后卫的敏感,虽然他批判的内容并没有切中要点。

拜仁慕尼黑与德国国家队双料队长拉姆,在他周一发行的自传中抨击了克林斯曼以及另外两位他的前教练沃勒尔(前德国国家队主教练)和马加特(前拜仁主教练)。Bild对其自传的部分摘选报道引起了一场口水战。

拉姆认为克林斯曼的战术荒谬,并在书中写到“克林斯曼(在拜仁)的试验是失败的。我们仅仅是不停地进行体能训练,他不太在意战术方面的事情。每次赛前球员们都自己讨论这场比赛如何去踢。”

“两个月后,所有队员都认为克林斯曼的工作不会有什么成果,剩下的任务就是如何减小他的执教对球队的负面作用。”

德国足协与拉姆就此事进行了讨论,后者上周已在DFB官网上道歉:“我当然没有想以任何形式冒犯沃勒尔,克林斯曼或其他人。我道歉。对于由此导致的误解,我向所有的当事人道歉。”

克林斯曼,参加了三次世界杯的传奇前锋(随西德赢得了1990年世界杯),周一对一些洛杉矶足球媒体表示,拉姆的评论欠妥,但可以理解。

球员总归是无法从教练的视角看问题的。”克林斯曼说,“他并没有从整体着眼,而这正是教练要做的。作为一个球员,没有一个教练对你来说是完美的。同理对于一个教练,也没有完美的球员,这很正常。”

“我在我的职业生涯中遇到过很多很棒的教练,温格(在AS摩纳哥),梅诺蒂(在桑普诺利亚),贝肯鲍尔(在西德夺冠时期和拜仁),福格茨(在德国国家队),阿迪莱斯(在托特纳姆),特拉帕托尼(在拜仁)。他们已经赢得了一切,我很感激能和他们共事。他们之中有哪个是完美的吗?显然没有。当你们共事的时候,会有愉快也会有摩擦,这很正常。”

克林斯曼被问及他是否认为自己精于战术。

“我认为我在比赛的每个方面都在不断学习。去年一年我学到了很多,我总是在尝试从更为整体的角度看问题,探索每一个因素对整体起到了什么作用。

技术,战术,体能,心理是教练执教过程中的四个重点,几年前德国球队又加了一项人格培养,包括领导能力,性格塑造,思考能力等等。当我第一次引入语言课程,计算机研讨等诸如此类的项目时,他们都嘲笑我来着。现在他们也都引入了生活技能经理,运动心理学家之类的项目。美国在这方面做的更好,三十年前左右大学系统就在做这些工作了。现在所有的德甲俱乐部也都在做这项工作。”

“因此越来越多其他因素开始起作用。科技是其中很重要的一项,例如用电脑程序对比赛的各个方面进行分析。”

克林斯曼在拜仁短暂的执教生涯在赛季还剩五轮联赛的时候结束,在美国的生活与学习经历导致他新奇大胆的想法与古板的巴伐利亚风格产生了巨大的文化冲突,俱乐部高层们很难接受他的观点。德国媒体此前曾批评他将这些想法实施到国家队中的行为。

他说,冲突之一便是,他按照英美的模式扮演着教练团队的管理者的角色,而不是像德国典型的一人包揽所有事物的主教练那样。

“我把工作授权给其他人,比如说让国家队助理教练勒夫负责战术方面,因为我知道这是他的强项,而后我了解到另一位助理教练擅长另一方面,就这样我让不同人的强项在这支队伍上同时发挥作用。”

“那么球员对这所有一切都了解么?不是的,我们总是事先对所有环节进行讨论,而球员并不是这圆桌会议的参与者。我并不因此责怪拉姆,或许有一天他也需要从整体考虑并理解这一切。我知道他为何这样想,毕竟我也曾经与他一样是个球员。在这之后当我冷静下来,从旁观者的角度来看,我意识到了:‘你知道吗,梅诺蒂在热那亚告诉我的那些事情,似乎确是事实啊’。而这,需要经过一定的时间你才能明白。

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 01:45 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 24 queries .