[复制链接]
476#
发表于 2012-4-30 11:39:34 | 只看该作者
TK夏天一定会爆红的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

477#
发表于 2012-6-24 14:34:51 | 只看该作者
大马:我爱穆鸟但对于他的离去我很生气(正色ing,额必须严肃指出:大马你这个叫那个啥状态下的“娇嗔”XDDDDD)

Materazzi: “Mou Is Fantastic But I Am Still Angry…”

In an interview with Marca, a Spanish newspaper, Marco Materazzi discusses Mourinho and much more.

They say that Mou is the Special One. Why?
“He is special because it is true. With him, the players will give 100 even 110%. Because of this, he is special. Because he is loyal and as a coach, he is fantastic.”

Why did he leave Inter?
“I am still angry with him. Had he stayed, we would have won more but he preferred to go to Madrid. I wish he would stay for at least another year.”

That hug at the Bernabeu said it all…
“I knew that day that he would leave but it was a decision that already taken before. I tried my best to convince him to stay but I could not. Had he stayed, the season after we would have certainly won the European Super Cup and the Scudetto. Maybe not the Champions League because it is not easy to repeat as we have seen this season. I am happy for because at Madrid he won during his first year and then in the second year he has done even more. I am sure that this third year at Real Madrid, he will win the Champions League.”

In Spain, people say that Real are not playing good…
“Not playing good in terms of football? Maybe, but they just got 100 points and 120 goals. No, 121 goals. But seriously, a team that got 100 points cannot play badly. He has won La Liga against Barcelona, almost impossible. Got knocked out in the Champions League but luck had something to do with it. Only getting better and Real were the best team this year.”

What do you think of Guardiola’s farewell?
“Barcelona can still do well. Vilanova is the assistance of Pep and he knows the team and the players. But Jose now has the advantage for the strength and trust that he has aquired.”

The Golden Ball to whom?
“The good news is that journalist are not only the ones that can vote anymore because before those that won it did not deserve. The one in 2010 should have been Sneijder’s. He was one that scored five goals in the World Cup.”

Who is winning the 2012 Euro?
“Spain or Germany, they are the two best teams. There are also France and Holland. For Italy, it depends on the first game…”

Source: Marca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 08:05 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .