[复制链接]
26#
发表于 2010-1-3 16:29:05 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2010-1-3 22:38:10 | 只看该作者
想了想還是把這個Benfiquista的半賽季總結轉過來吧

1. Moreira- 6 I really want this guy to be our number one, but sadly his become the third choice keeper...Ever since that knee injury he suffered a couple of seasons ago he hasn't been the same...At least Jorge Jesus is fair enough to rotate all three Goalkeepers and in the Cup games Moreira has played his been little shakey at times, but good nonetheless
Price- 2Mill
3. Shaffer- 6.5 No idea why Jorge Jesus doesn't start this guy...In the games his played he looked very good...Defensively his ok, but offensively is where he contributes...His crossing ability is just amazing...Remember that ball he served up to Cardozo against AC Milan in pre-season?
Price- 4Mill
4. Luisão- 8.5 Rock solid Luisao...I can't believe I wanted to sell this guy a season back...It looked like the injuries were getting to him, but credit to him for coming back and having such a strong season last year...This season his doing it again and his leadership is making the team even stronger
Price- 10-12Mill
5. Ruben Amorim- 7 Shame he can't play more, but when called upon he gets the job done...Great little player to have on any team
Price- 4-6Mill
6. Javi García- 9 My second best signing of the season...The man is just a beast and breaks up plays in a heart beat...I think the game against Sporting really made the fans love him even more...Pouring blood from all over his head and still he continues to fight...Also when we are in dire need of a goal he can come up and score it...I think his goal against Naval was the loudest goal shout I did when Benfica scored in a while lol
Price- 15-18Mill
7. Cardozo- 9.5 I could of gave him a ten, but his early season penalty misses prevented me from doing so lol...Nonetheless we are seeing the real Cardozo this season...To simply put it, the man is just a goal scoring machine and I can honestly say now he is worth the 9-11Mill we paid for him...Also never seen a player score THREE HAT-TRICKS mid-season and still we have a lot more games left
Price- 25-30Mill
8. Ramires- 9 Another fantastic summer signing...I was shocked on how much Benfica paid for this unknown kid, but his worth every single penny...He can play anywhere in the midfield and just busts his ass every single game...Love his work ethic
Price- 30-35Mill
9. Mantorras- 0 I don't want to give him a zero, but the guy hasn't played a single game this season yet
Price- 1Mill
10. Aimar- 8.5 Little Pablito...A true world class attacking midfielder...Last season he was kind of disappointing, but this season his at the top of the game...His passing and vision on the field is truly one of a kind and also he draws up a lot of fouls which most of the time earns us a penalty or a dangerous set piece opportunity
Price- 7Mill
11. Keirrison- 3 Easily the worst player on the team...He was suppose to be a great option off the bench, but the kid is just nonexistent and useless in games...Thank God his leaving SOON
Price- (On Loan from Barcelona) But if he was with us he would be worth NOTHING lol
12. Quim- 7 He started the season a little shakey, but his been getting his act together lately and right now he looks like that old solid Quim from the 07/08 season...Hope he can find the same form in 2010
Price- 3Mill
13. Júlio César- 8 His only played in the EL and to tell you the truth I think his been great...Does the saves when called upon and hasn't fucked up one time...Hopefully he is our number one goalkeeper once Quim calls it a day
Price- 4Mill
14. Maxi Pereira- 7.5 "Super Maxi" is following up from his solid season from last year...He got injuried in pre-season, but credit to him for coming back...His just one of those under rated players who should get more credit for what he does on the field
Price- 6Mill
15. Roderick Miranda- 7 His only played one time this season, but it was solid enough for me to give him a seven
Price- 4Mill
16. Urreta- 7 See Roderick Miranda
Price- 7Mill
17. Carlos Martins- 7.5 When fit and healthly this guy can offer a lot, but injuries keep him from doing that...Even though his played in limited games his looked solid enough to earn a seven...Hopefully in 2010 he can be more fit because he can offer a lot more
Price- 3-5Mill
18. Fábio Coentrão- 8.5 Surprise first half season from Fabio...Just when everyone was writing off his Benfica career, Jorge Jesus gives him a chance and boy did he ever take that chance...IMO he should be starting over Di Maria because his more consistent in his play
Price- 25-28Mill

19. Weldon- 6.5 Well at the start of the season he looked like a super sub, but how quickly that name came falling down...He just wastes to many chances, but his speed is amazing...Imagine if he can finish off his chances after he blows by his defenders lol
Price- 3Mill
20. Di María- 7.5 This kid loves to frustrate all of us...One game he looks like a world class winger and in other games he looks like a little amateur...If he can just keep his game more consistent I would easily give him a nine...Hopefully in 2010 he can do just that because this year the kid is performing way better than his last two seasons with us
Price- 35-40Mill
21. Nuno Gomes- 7.5 The old man lol...I don't know about you guys, but I think Nuno has been doing a solid job off the bench...He knows he can't start and play every game now a days, but he really does a solid job when Jorge Jesus calls on him...I just wish he can be the first choice off the bench when Jorge Jesus wants to throw in a forward
Price- 2-3Mill
22. Luís Filipe- 7 Only played a few games, but surprisingly his done well...His known for being such a shit player, but I guess Jorge Jesus has givin him new life and hopefully he keeps up the good work in 2010
Price- 1Mill
23. David Luiz- 9.5 Best defender in the league?...I think so lol...The man is just a beast and is having a monster season...His a real rock back there with Luisao...He plays with the same passion and heart every single game
Price- 40Mill
24. Felipe Menezes- 8 I really like this kid...His shown he could be a great player for us in the future...With more playing time and learning from Aimar he is going to be one hell of a player
Price- 5Mill
25. César Peixoto- 6.5 Really don't know what Jorge Jesus sees in him...I mean his an ok player, but I wouldn't start him...IMO his just average
Price- 1Mill
27. Sidnei- 6.5 His only played a few times and to tell you the truth he looked a little shakey in some games...I guess him not playing often is really effecting his game...Shame we have two world class defenders ahead of hime because Sidnei can easily be a starter
Price- 6-8Mill
28. Miguel Vítor- 7 Can't understand why some Benfiquista's hate him...IMO he has a future with us, but needs more playing time to improve his game...Also he does so many good things in games, but theres always a time where he fucks up on a play
Price- 5Mill
30. Saviola- 9 My signing of the season...I've always wanted a small quick player who could play alongside a big striker like Cardozo...Miccoli's game was similar to Saviola, but I pick Savi over him anyday...When the ball is at his feet from any part of the field he is a danger...Just tell Belenenses that when he picked up the ball from midfield and made a long run to score a great goal lol...His just a clinical finisher
Price- 20-25Mill

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2010-1-4 01:55:31 | 只看该作者
12 昆姆

30 萨维奥拉
7 奥斯卡.卡多佐
16 乔纳森

17 卡洛斯.马丁斯
6 哈维尔.加西亚
8 拉美利斯

4 A.路易松
3 沙化
14 M.彭利拿
23 大卫.路易斯
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2010-1-4 04:11:27 | 只看该作者
又是兔子绝杀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2010-1-4 09:43:29 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 野美美 于 2010-1-4 09:45 编辑

nuno真不错,总能起到作用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2010-1-4 10:23:43 | 只看该作者
LS 我的頭像是有版權滴......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2010-1-4 11:17:38 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2010-1-4 11:17:44 | 只看该作者
俺要看野芙美mm的真人show

拿个英文的新闻将就吧
Benfica 1-0 Nacional
In what looks an extremely competitive group, Benfica grabbed what could prove a vital win in their only home match thanks to a goal ten minutes from time from Javier Saviola.

Although the Eagles spent most of the match on the attack, they lacked their usual fluidity, and a well-organised Nacional gave a far better account of themselves than on their last visit to the Estadio da Luz, which ended in a 6-1 defeat.

Indeed, only a dubious offside decision prevented Nacional from taking the lead as Rodrigo was unlucky to see his header ruled out.

The turning point came with the entrance into the game of Nuno Gomes. Just one minute after running onto the pitch, the veteran Portugal striker set up Saviola to score the only goal of the game. The Argentine forward has now scored in five of Benfica’s last six games.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2010-1-4 11:20:31 | 只看该作者
我不喜欢看英语
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2010-1-4 11:26:44 | 只看该作者
不看英语就只有葡萄牙语了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2010-1-4 11:55:23 | 只看该作者
我也不喜欢看葡语
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2010-1-4 17:21:28 | 只看该作者
想艾马了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:35 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 18 queries .