回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-13 21:55:31 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-25 12:30:42 | 只看该作者
Germán Pezzela, Rodrigo Rey, Diego Ortega, Nicolás Palacios, Santiago Galucci, Mauro Díaz, Carlos Chamorro, José Funes Mori, Rogelio Funes Mori (River Plate);

Joel Acosta, Ramiro Martínez, Cristian Podestá, David Achucarro, Rodrigo Unrei (Boca Juniors);

Lucas Chaparro, Ezequiel Mastrolía, Nicolás Batista (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Héctor Cardozo, Guido Carrillo (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Hugo Nervo, Carlos Mosca (Arsenal);

Daniel Franco, Gonzalo Rodríguez (Argentinos Juniors);

Facundo Ferreira, Nahuel Yeri (Banfield);

Hernán López (Lanús);

Gerardo Martínez (Deportivo Morón);

Luis Farina (Racing Club);

Brian Meza (Rosario Central);

Oscar Cincotta, Esteban Andrade, Diego Bielkiewicz (Lanús);

Agustín Vuletich (Vélez Sársfield);

Diego Riquelme (Argentinos Juniors)

Lucas Villafanes (CAI- Comodoro Rivadavia).

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2009-4-25 12:33 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-25 12:30:47 | 只看该作者

Diego Riquelme
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-25 12:32:29 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2009-4-25 21:13:18 | 只看该作者

富内斯(Funes)双胞胎兄弟

[ 本帖最后由 零陵 于 2009-4-25 21:14 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2009-4-25 21:18:43 | 只看该作者

上面是河床五线队上场比赛首发球员合照,看看富内斯兄弟在哪?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-25 22:00:26 | 只看该作者

1991.3.5 身高185cm,Rogelio Gabriel Funes是哥哥,中锋,弟弟是后腰

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2009-4-25 22:02 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-26 22:24:47 | 只看该作者
Lucas Villafanes (CAI- Comodoro Rivadavia). 1991.10.4
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-26 22:27:52 | 只看该作者
Gerardo Martínez (Deportivo Morón); 左

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2009-4-30 04:58:36 | 只看该作者
顶起

拿不拿冠军无所谓,关键是有几个可期待的人才
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-30 19:08:42 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-30 21:37:38 | 只看该作者
Vidal, another kid Selection
The focus of the fifth wheel is located beside the train in Ezeiza U18 led by Walter Perazzo. Another of the promises of Red soon to be reality.

As we suggested at the outset ROJONEWS.COM view all player jerseys Independent has the same treatment, there will be no distinction and that is why we offer you the best information of what is happening both at first and the youth division. Today we are presenting Marcelo Leonel Vidal, the central wheel of the Fifth, who will train this week with the Under-18 Selection

- How to work with this Thomas the selection? What are your expectations in the short term?

-For me it is very important because I come from working for this guy and that really means a great pride to be with the selection of my country.

- How were the first contacts with the selected?

-Last year I was sent the summons and was also Galeano Leonel and Brian Moon. Then for an injury, I had pubialgia, I could not continue and now I am lucky to play again.

- What different notes on the job?

In the selection work is very demanding, much more than the club. One feels more relaxed here because for years there but I have a lot of responsibility and can not afford bad days. Each training is the last and we have to stick hard.

- And Independent engineers will advise you caring?

And yes, many times if it comes with a requirement of a selection and when I return to training with the boys sometimes one can not rise to the level you are tired and if you drop the beat. That will handle the profs.

- What is the commitment shown on the schedule for selection?

-It is a trip to France, at Toulon, for the month of June and we are training. I hope for. In my position that we are three struggling and I think that if you put much hard work and I will be fine.

-Back to Red To achieve what purpose is the Fifth?

"I think we are all very well, we are for much. We will fight right up, we'd all have to achieve this and to fight the championship as any team great.

- Which player tries to imitate or concerns?

For me, one of the top five world's Javier Mascherano is the truth but I am much closer to Sebastian Battaglia. I'm more tiempista, steal and play.

- What is your dream in the near future?

Look, what a dream is to play at first. I'm in the club kid from and to debut in the Primera would be very nice.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-4 12:39:45 | 只看该作者
http://www.clubsanlorenzo.com.ar/

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2009-5-4 12:57 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-4 12:48:18 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-4 21:16:09 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2009-5-9 16:45:12 | 只看该作者
……
马竞官网截图

QQ截图未命名.jpg (60.7 KB, 下载次数: 7)

QQ截图未命名.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2009-5-12 15:27:10 | 只看该作者
楼主请详细介绍下那个Guido Carrillo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-13 12:45:41 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-17 08:34:17 | 只看该作者
Who will play for Argentina's U-22 in Toulon?
No. I don't have many answers to that question.

The best I can do is to give you some general information about the tournament and some of the names that will travel to Toulon, France, with Sergio BATISTA to participate in an U22 Youth Festival to be played from 3 till 12 June, 2009.

Argentina will participate in Group A and will face Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Netherlands, whilst Chile, France, Portugal and Qatar will take part in Group B.

Speaking of Argentina, the first thing to know is that some Argentine clubs will not release some of the guys BATISTA called up.

The problem is the timing of this tournament. A few clubs are going to be playing decisive matches (some fighting for the title, some trying to avoid relegation) and since it is not an official FIFA tournament, I think the clubs have a point. It's not like they are not willing to release a player ahead of a Youth World Cup or a major tournament.

Big names - familiar faces playing in Europe?

Emiliano INSUA (Liverpool) was being considered but he should miss out on the tournament because of injury.

Ever BANEGA (Atl. Madrid)
Lautaro ACOSTA (Sevilla)

Argentine First Division established players?

Diego BUONANOTTE (River Plate - not confirmed, but with great chances to feature-).
Alejandro GOMEZ (San Lorenzo -former Arsenal de Sarandí-)

Exciting prospects?

Germán PACHECO (Atlético Madrid youth teams. He is 17 years old and he is scoring many goals in Spain. He left Velez Sarsfield when he was 15 and has been playing in Spain since then).
Guillermo BURDISSO (Nicolás' brother, playing at Rosario Central -doubtful because his team is struggling in the relegation fight and could not be released-).
Lucas TRECARICHI (Leganés -Spain-. A lot of great things are said about this youngster).

Other names:

Diego PEROTTI (Sevilla)
Gerardo BRUNA (Liverpool)

Matías MARTINEZ (Racing Club) was called up by BATISTA but Racing already told him they won't release him because MARTINEZ (top-scorer for Racing despite being a central defender) would miss a crucial match against Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata.

Boca Juniors have already communicate they won't release Facundo RONCAGLIA and Nicolás GAITAN but they have no problem with goalkeeper Josué AYALA joining BATISTA's team.

I guess we should keep an eye on this and see how the list finally shapes up. BATISTA said the list will be completed with players from the U18 and the U17. Remember the U17 just secured their ticket for the World Cup when they reached the final (lost on penalties to Brazil) in the South American tournament played in Chile.

This won't be the first time Argentina take places in this Toulon tournament. In 1975, under the guidance of César Luis MENOTTI, Argentina defeated France 1-0 in the final. Amongst our players were Daniel PASSARELLA, Américo GALLEGO and Jorge VALDANO.

In 1998, Argentina obtained their second title (beating France 2-0 in the final with goals from Francisco GUERRERO and Walter SAMUEL). Juan Román RIQUELME was elected best player of the tournament.

Here's the list of first round fixtures with dates and kick-off times (local time)

Wednesday, 3 June:
20:45 - Argentina v. Netherlands.

Friday, 5 June:
20:45 - Argentina v. Egypt

Sunday, 7 June:
19:00 - Argentina v. United Arab Emirates
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-17 09:14:39 | 只看该作者
Germán Pezzela, Rodrigo Rey, Diego Ortega , Nicolás Palacios, Santiago Galucci, Mauro Díaz, Carlos Chamorro, José Ramiro Funes Mori, Rogelio Funes Mori (River Plate);

Cristian Podestá y Ramiro Martínez  (Boca Juniors);

Héctor Cardozo y Guido Carrillo (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Hugo Nervo y Carlos Mosca (Arsenal F.C.);

Daniel Franco, Diego Riquelme y Gonzalo Rodríguez (Argentinos Juniors);

Facundo Ferreira y Nahuel Yeri (Banfield);

Gerardo Martínez (Deportivo Morón); Luis Farina (Racing Club);

Brian Meza (Rosario Central);

Esteban Andrada, Hernán López  y Diego Bielkiewicz (Lanús);

Agustin Vuletich (Vélez Sársfield)

Lucas Villafanes (Comisión de Actividades Infantiles).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2009-5-17 15:33:35 | 只看该作者
48楼的采访里面
是不是说因苏阿受伤勒??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:16 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 21 queries .