扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 2061|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

布拉特是奴隶--马拉多纳

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-9-5 17:50:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Argentine living legend Maradona responded to FIFA president, Sepp Blatter’s remark about how footballers today are treated like modern slaves by calling the head honcho himself a slave. “He is there to serve us. He is our slave because without him, we can all still play football, but he is nothing without us. He doesn’t even know how to kick a ball,” boomed Maradona, who is in Marbella this weekend to attend an exhibition tennis match between Argentine and Spanish players. The ex-Albiceleste captain was then asked about his opinion on the changing face of football transfers, namely the millions of dollars poured in by foreign investors. “I think it’s fantastic to see them enter the world of football. I just wish they were around when I was playing,” Finally, El Pelusa spoke about the rise and rise of his successors, Sergio Agüero and Lionel Messi, and he did not keep it a secret who he wants to see take sole ownership of his mantle. “I would like to see Kun beat Messi to become my successor, but it will be a long and hard battle because Leo is a phenomenon. “But I have always said that even if Messi manages to surpass me, then it would be a triumph for all of Argentina,” he concluded. link: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=850069
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2008-9-5 20:21:10 | 只看该作者
哈哈,我回家搜新闻就看到老马又对布拉特开炮了,最近还跟女朋友看MotoGP大奖赛去了,各地转悠看比赛倒是挺悠哉的,一会把图贴上来~
沙发献给可爱的美女阿紫
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-9-6 00:56:11 | 只看该作者
不知道旁边那位猛男此时的心理活动

看来还是比较偏袒自家女婿啊~跑完意大利再跑西班牙,悠哉游哉滴em140

现在能看到图了吧,巴巴变的稳定性真差

[ 本帖最后由 Diegodanny 于 2008-9-6 18:29 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-6 10:35:28 | 只看该作者
为啥看不到PP...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:47 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 20 queries .