扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1550|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【路透社】开心的特维斯称赞搭档鲁尼

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-1-31 14:37:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Happy Tevez praises United strike partner Rooney 开心的特维斯称赞搭档鲁尼 翻译:http://www.thefa.cn/read.php?tid-64756.html 翻译:大英铁骑 LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Carlos Tevez, enjoying one of the best spells of his career at Manchester United, said he was impressed with fellow striker Wayne Rooney and former England midfielder Paul Scholes. 伦敦 2008年1月28日(路透社)— 特维斯在曼联迎来了自己职业生涯的高峰,他说自己对搭档鲁尼和前英格兰国脚斯科尔斯感到印象深刻。 In an interview with an Argentine radio station, Tevez also said the going was tough in the Premier League and he needed a break at the end of the season, casting doubt over his availability for Argentina against Brazil in a World Cup qualifier in June. 在一家阿根廷电台的访问中,特维斯说超级联赛竞争越发激烈,他需要在赛季末段有个休息。这让人们怀疑他是否能参加6月和巴西的世界杯预选赛。 "Rooney is phenomenal. He was one of those who treated me best when I arrived (at United). He would come and talk to me and was concerned about me," Tevez told Radio Del Plata in quotes picked up by La Nacion newspaper. “鲁尼是个现象级球员。他是我来之后对我最好的球员之一。他会来找我聊天,关心我一下。”特维斯告诉这家电台。 "Before I got to Manchester he always said he wanted to play with me. He and Scholes are the ones that have impressed me most as players," Tevez said . 来到曼联之前他就总说希望和我一起踢球。他和斯科尔斯是那种能给你留下深刻印象的球员,”特维斯说。 Tevez, who has scored 10 league goals for United and 13 overall, said Premier League defences were tough but fair. 特维斯已经为曼联打进了10个联赛进球,杯赛进球全都算上的话就有13个了。他认为超级联赛的防守很难突破但却没是公平竞赛。 "The defenders are very hard. I finish the matches very tired. They don't go in to hurt you but they go very hard for the ball," he said. “后卫们都很强硬。我打完比赛都会很累。他们不会伤害你但抢球的时候也从不脚软。”他说。 "I'm struggling to recover (after each match) because I haven't had any holidays... I can't finish the matches because I dip in the final 25 minutes, I struggle to maintain the rhythm. “我尽力恢复(每场比赛后),因为我没有假期……我不能因为累了就少打几分钟,我尝试着找到节奏。" "It's going to be difficult for me to play against Brazil in the qualifiers," Tevez said. "My body's asking me to rest because I haven't had a holiday for two years. I want to see how I am at the end of May to see how my body is." “要打和巴西的预选赛并不容易,”特维斯说。我的身体需要休息,因为我已经2年没有假期了。我看看到了5月末身体状况是什么样的。” Tevez will miss Argentina's next qualifier against Ecuador in Buenos Aires on June 14 or 15, three days before match in Brazil, through suspension. 特维斯将错过6月14日在Buenos Aires和厄瓜多尔的预选赛。3天后和巴西的比赛也未必参加。 The 23-year-old added that he would like to end his career back at Boca Juniors, but only after another four or five years at United and maybe even a return to Corinthians in Brazil. (Writing by Rex Gowar, editing by Pritha Sarkar) 这位23岁的球员重申他希望在博卡青年结束自己的足球生涯,但是那只能是4年后和曼联的合同结束的时候。那时候他也可能回到巴西的科林西安队。 http://football.uk.reuters.com/uk/news/L28389072.php [ 本帖最后由 yusuke 于 2008-2-1 18:21 编辑 ]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2008-1-31 16:20:27 | 只看该作者
野兽和鲁尼关系比较好吗?是否两人都不喜欢C罗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-1-31 18:48:55 | 只看该作者
老子数年前撮合的姻缘今日终于圆满了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-2-1 10:44:06 | 只看该作者
宝宝喜欢圆的。那我正合适
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:02 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 22 queries .