扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1968|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

07-12-8萨队出席安布罗吉诺奖颁奖仪式(有点晚哈)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-12-27 18:26:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p><strong>(注:此帖重复,已经有翻译的帖出现了,借MM这个帖子换个话题了。。感谢violet送新闻来,亲~~见谅:P</strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p><strong>绿色环保,节省资源。。)</strong></p><p>转个萨队的专访 (有点晚哈)</p><p>In the second part of his interview with uefa.com users, FC Internazionale Milano captain Javier Zanetti recalls his greatest moments with the club, the sacrifices he made to get to the top, his role model and the goals he still hopes to achieve.</p><p></p><p><strong>I was wondering how you became a pro? What's your story?<br/>elle Tracey, USA</strong></p><p><strong>Javier Zanetti: </strong>My story is like many other stories. I started very young. As the years went by, I only cared about playing football. I was never obsessed with money or being a professional though. When I was promoted to the main squad at Talleres de Remedios de Escalada, I felt my dream had become reality. </p><p><strong>Is it possible we could see you play in the Arabian Gulf? Qatar, for example! Have you thought about it before?<br/>Fudell Alshammry, Saudi Arabia</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>I don't see it as being likely at the moment, as I'm not thinking about retiring soon. But I never discount anything because in football you simply can't predict what is going to happen. Some of my former team-mates like Guly and Gabriel Batistuta have played there. It would all depend on discussing it with my family.</p><p><strong>Which one of the Inter squads you've played with was the best in your opinion? Could it have won the Champions League?<br/>José Santiago Aldunate Fernández</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>I've been lucky to be part of very good teams and to play with immense players. But the current squad has the edge because there is more strength in depth than in the previous ones. There are practically two top players for each position.</p><p><strong>What is your best moment with Internazionale so far?<br/>Akram Ben Othman, Tripoli, Libya</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>The day we won the UEFA Cup against Lazio [in 1998] has a special place in my heart. That final was probably one of my greatest moments at this club.</p><p><strong>You are not only a great player, but a real role model for every young player. Who was your role model when you were a kid and why?<br/>Luca Penati, San Francisco, USA</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>Thanks for the praise, Luca. I'm very happy to be considered as a role model by young people. I've always tried to conduct myself well, and I'm happy with what I've done in my career so far. When I was young, as a fan of Independiente, my idol was Enrique Bochini. He was a playmaker and a total legend at the club. He never played for another club in his whole career. Maradona was a fan of Bochini too. So when I think that I only played for Inter in Italy, I feel a little like Bochini. Only with far fewer assists!<br/><br/><b>After a short period out of the Argentina national team you are now back in it. How do you compare this team with the previous ones? <br/>Gopichandar Jagatheesan, India</b></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>As with Inter, I've been very fortunate to be part of some very good Argentina teams, but we have never had the mix of young players and experience we have now. Let's just hope time proves this to be the best team and that we win an important trophy again. That's what all of us really want.</p><p><strong>What is it that American players are lacking because few Americans have played in Italy?<br/>Cameron Brown, USA</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>Every time we've played against the United States they have been tough games, so I think they have all the attributes. Now their league is getting stronger every year, with experienced players going to play for their clubs and passing on their expertise. It's only a matter of time before we see more Americans abroad. </p><p><strong>During all your time at Inter, who is the best player you have played alongside and what made him so special?<br/>hil Davison, Hartlepool, England</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>It's very, very difficult to pick just one. I could name very good players but especially very good team-mates.</p><p><strong>Having cemented your position in Internazionale's fans' hearts as a talisman for the club, please explain what drove you to become known as one of the most loyal players in Italy alongside Francesco Totti and Alex Del Piero?<br/>Marco Ruschioni, Athens, Greece</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>You never realise you are becoming such a thing as a talisman, but perhaps my way of playing and my behaviour helped a lot. The fans have always treated me incredibly well.</p><p><strong>Are you planning to become a trainer after your soccer career?<br/>Christian van Dijk, Holland</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>No, it never crossed my mind to become a coach. I do want to stay involved in football. I still don't know precisely how, but definitely not as a coach. </p><p><strong>Do you want to be a coach at Inter Milan one day? Do you want to coach Argentina?<br/>Johan, Indonesia</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>I don't see that as a possibility because, as I say, I don't think I will become a coach. But I'm not thinking about my retirement either. </p><p><strong>Winning two straight Serie A championships in a row is a great accomplishment, but what would you rather have? A third straight Serie A title, or for Inter to win the UEFA Champions League?<br/>Michael Gallo, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>The best thing about this question is I don't really have to choose. I want both! As long as we're in contention on both fronts, it's not impossible. </p><p><strong>What is happening with Adriano?<br/>Naif Aldeyani, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>Adri is going through a difficult moment. He is working hard to get over it. We at Inter all want him to recover. I'm confident he will succeed.</p><p><strong>How many matches do you want to play with Inter in Serie A?<br/>Teymur, Azerbaijan </strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>(Laughs) I never think about that. I haven't set an achievable milestone to aim at. I just keep training and playing and games accumulate of their own accord. </p><p><strong>What is the most important match you've played with Inter?<br/>Andrey Viktorovich, Terter, Azerbaijan</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>That UEFA Cup final against Lazio. Besides my scoring and Inter winning, it was also one of the most memorable games I've been involved in at Inter.</p><p><strong>What sacrifices does a boy have to make and what should he say no to, to become a football champion like you?<br/>Brahimi Kledis, San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy</strong></p><p><strong>Zanetti: </strong>First of all, they have to study. Studying is the most important thing I could recommend to a boy who plays football. Then, live football, watch football and enjoy football. You must have faith in your ability but you must also be focused, and train hard and consistently. Even if you are not picked, in the end the sacrifice pays dividends. There are many players who weren't picked when they were kids who kept training and achieved all their goals.</p><!--Element not supported - Type: 8 Name: #comment--><p></p>
[此贴子已经被紫于2008-1-6 21:28:27编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-27 18:39:00 | 只看该作者

Title:

Zanetti's Inter Passion  

Friday 14 Dec. 2007

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-12-28 05:09:00 | 只看该作者
姐姐,看不懂啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-12-28 22:08:00 | 只看该作者

就是下面的欧足联官方专访     风暴首页上都贴出去了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-1-6 21:23:00 | 只看该作者

有点晚哈,我也转一个活动帖子

2007-12-8萨队出席安布罗吉诺奖颁奖仪式

布罗吉诺奖也就是米兰荣誉市民奖,今年是我们的百年庆典,国际米兰足球俱乐部众望所归,获得了金奖。

萨队也曾经获得过该奖项,其他获过该奖的国米巨星有奥斯瓦尔多·法托里、马里奥·科尔索、朱塞佩·贝尔戈米和路易斯·菲戈。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-1-6 21:24:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 23:44 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .