扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 5518|回复: 86
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[训练]12.3~12.9训练新闻集合

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-12-3 21:58:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<span class="az1">Back to the daily grind</span><br/><br/><span class="subtitulo">Satruday's starters stayed in the gym while their teammates focused on recovery work</span><br/><br/><span class="b">Real Madrid returned to work on Monday after a well-deserved day off. With a four-point cushion on their closest pursuers, Bernd Schuster's men began preparing for their two matches this week; Partizan Belgrade on Wednesday, followed by Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.</span><br/><span class="par">In a fog-covered morning in the Spanish capital, Real Madrid returned to the daily grind to begin preparing for Wednesday's Santiago Bernabéu Trophy match against Partizan Belgrade. It's just the beginning of the final stretch prior to the Christmas break. The final mad dash of the year includes six matches in less than 20 days. <p>The Whites spent their first thirty minutes back at Valdebebas in the gymnasium for recovery work. While Saturday's starters remained indoors, the rest of the squad headed to the turf. </p><p>Saviola, Gago, Higuaín, Salgado, Drenthe, Metzelder, Soldado, Robben, Torres, Balboa, Dudek, and Codina braved the elements and began the session with warmup and mobility exercises. They then split into two teams to play a practice match between two mini-goals. Bernd Schuster and Manolo Ruiz handed out bibs, pitting Balboa, Michel, Robben, Soldado, and Metzelder against Saviola, Gago, Torres, Drenthe, and Higuaín. <br/><span class="par">The only starter to set foot outside was Iker Casillas. The goalkeeper who played his 400th match for Real Madrid against Racing joined Dudek and Codina, who had already begun training with Pedro Jaro. <p><b><span class="color1"><font color="#d5d52b">Emptying out the sick bay</font></span></b><br/><font color="#d5d52b">Gabriel Heinze continues recovering from a bruised right knee ands spent the morning working with José Luis San Martín. The Argentine jogged at a fast pace for twenty minutes while his teammates worked out in the gym. <br/></font><br/></p></span></p></span><br/><span class="par">The only starter to set foot outside was Iker Casillas. The goalkeeper who played his 400th match for Real Madrid against Racing joined Dudek and Codina, who had already begun training with Pedro Jaro. <p><b><span class="color1"><font color="#d5d52b">Emptying out the sick bay</font></span></b><br/><font color="#d5d52b">Gabriel Heinze continues recovering from a bruised right knee ands spent the morning working with José Luis San Martín. The Argentine jogged at a fast pace for twenty minutes while his teammates worked out in the gym. <br/></font><br/></p></span> <br/>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2007-12-3 22:20:00 | 只看该作者
海哥一定要把伤彻底养好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-12-4 10:14:00 | 只看该作者
那么大的雾……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-12-4 10:37:00 | 只看该作者
没见过?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-5 12:12:00 | 只看该作者
Ongoing recovery work

Fourteen players prepare for tomorrow's Santiago Bernabéu Trophy

Tuesday marked the second day of training for a Real Madrid squad focused on recovering niggled players and preparing the final push of the year; six matches in less than twenty days, including tomorrow's Santiago Bernabéu Trophy.
Real Madrid held their second-to-last preparation session on Tuesday prior to tomorrow's match against Partizan Belgrade. Baptista and Marcelo rejoined the squad for a tactical workout in what was a frigid morning in Madrid. Bernd Schuster's fourteen men -Soldado, Metzelder, Torres, Drenthe, Salgado, Higuaín, Saviola, Robben, Balboa, Baptista, Dudek, Marcelo, Higuaín, and Gago- available jogged and stretched with Jordi García prior to coordination and speed drills around slalom poles and over mini-hurdles. The Madridistas who decided to stay in the gym concentrated efforts on recovery and toning for the next League clash.

Gabriel Heinze again stepped outside to jog with José Luis San Martín and appears to be nearing a full recovery. Van Nistelrooy and Guti stayed indoors to recover from their respective ailments.

During tomorrow's Santiago Bernabéu Trophy match agianst Partizan, Real Madrid will pay tribute to Paco Gento, the only footballer to ever lift six European Cups.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-12-5 12:12:32编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-5 12:31:00 | 只看该作者

皇马大将力挺劳尔:如果他是阿根廷人 他会是世界最佳

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年12月05日09:24  新浪体育

新浪体育讯 劳尔与西班牙国家队绝缘已超过一年,这在很多球员看来是不可想象的。皇马队友海因策最近在接受Onda电台采访时表示:“劳尔要是阿根廷人,他会是世界最佳。可惜,他不是。”

海因策还谈了很多,在比较曼联和皇马时他说:“皇马跟曼联是两家完全不同的俱乐部。皇马是一家更开放的俱乐部,会员和球迷有很大的发言权。曼联相对要封闭一些,一切都是主教练说了算。”他还提到了英超和西甲的不同,“英超踢球很激烈,但很公平。球员之间都相互尊重,裁判也会跟场上球员有很多交流。但在西甲,裁判不太给球员交流机会,你要么保持安静,否则就会吃牌。”

托雷斯作为西班牙球员目前在英超大红大紫,海因策谈到他时说:“我和托雷斯交过手。让我吃惊的是他的适应能力,因为其他西班牙球员在英超都遇到了这样那样的困难,但是托雷斯没有。他在各方面都适应的不错,他有力量,而且进球也很多。我觉得他做的相当不错。”

皇马目前是欧洲进攻最犀利的球队之一,但近几场比赛的防守却遭人诟病。海因策解释说:“球迷都希望看到皇马进球。老实说,主教练压力不小。所以他派上更多有创造力的球员上场而减少防守型球员也是正常的。如果皇马只是1比0赢球,很多人会问为什么只是1比0。这也很正常,尽管派出的进攻球员很多,但我们不可能把太多机会给对手,即便是锋线的球员也要会追抢截。”(N.K.)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-12-5 14:01:00 | 只看该作者
说这句话到底没巴西有底气啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-12-5 17:09:00 | 只看该作者
海哥太客气了,劳尔要是阿根廷人,八成进不了国家队
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-12-5 19:36:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用燕然未勒在2007-12-5 17:09:00的发言:
海哥太客气了,劳尔要是阿根廷人,八成进不了国家队

此言极是

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 12:21:00 | 只看该作者
到了皇马,说话都变得天衣无缝滴水不漏......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 12:26:00 | 只看该作者
Normal outing

The squad trained without incident hours prior to the Santiago Bernabéu Trophy

Today may have been a normal morning with a full dose of toning and ball work, but this evening promises to be anything but ordinary. The Whites are aiming to please their fans tonight against Partizan Belgrade, while those players who haven’t received much playing time hope to convince Bernd Schuster that they are worthy of more action.
The bond between fans and players grows stonger by the day, and today presents another opportunity for Madridismo to applaud their team, and for the team to respond with nothing but fantastic football on the turf.

A total of 21 players made their way outdoors this morning to begin warm-ups with fitness trainer Jordi García. José Mª Gutiérrez “Guti” rejoined his teammates after recovering from severe gastroenteritis.

Balboa and Sneijder are still niggled and appeared on the pitch accompanied by José Luís San Martín to jog, while Heinze and Ruud Van Nistelrooy remained in the gym to recover from their respective injuries.

Following the warmup, the squad split into three piggy-in-the-middles with one member of the coaching staff –Schuster, Jaro, and Manolo Ruíz- participating in each. A complete session of ball drills closed out the morning.

NEXT TRAINING SESSION:
Thursday 6 December @ 11 am at Valdebebas

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 12:35:00 | 只看该作者
-Your knee is giving you problems.
Yes, but it' isnt the knee, it's in the back of the leg. It annoys me being injured, but you have to go through these bad patches.
This is football. I start thinking about everything I have been lived, games, journeys...And one day it was going to happened to me. I have to be quiet and faithful that everything is going to be ok.

-When you recover, you won't be a sub for sure.
I will send a letter to the mister. You are in the team to sum and play where they think you can help.

-You haven't made many interviews in your career.
I'm not a fan of talking a lot, I'm more the kind of guy who is in the background. I try not to be there. I haven't had many interviews.

-In one of your interviews you said that you prefer listening to the name of your selection before your own name.
Yes, I said that when I was in Manchester. It touched me a lot to hear everybody saying "Argentino"!. That touched me very much, especially cause the rivalty between England and Argentina. That was one of the most excitment moments i have ever lived with football.
I like more when people say my country to my surname.

-I have been told that you are a footballer that believes very much in the dressing room codes.
I try to have codes in football. And what gives that is the experience and the years. I'm very happy now at Real Madrid. I'm living a nice time, with new objetives and a lot of energy to do things right. I try of having those codes but you build them day by day.

-Is Ra鷏 the best example of those codes?
He is a person I'm getting to know and I get on well. He opened up a lot to me...He is Argentinian a little bit.

-If Ra鷏 were Argentinian...
I think he would be the best of the world. He just lacks to be Argentinian (he jokes). We will take care of him a little bit more.

-In Spain you barely played with Kresic.
He said that when he signed me with Madrid he made a good desicion not to make me play. I didn't play anything with him because I was too young according to him.

-Is different Real Madrid?
Yes, it's different. I see Madrid more open...

-What do you think of Torres in England during this season?
He is doing great. It surprises me his adaptation. Spanish forwards who play there in England haven't adapted very well. I didn't see Atletico de Madrid very much, but what i'm watching in Liverpool is that he is improving very much.

-In others leagues you can't cheat the rival as much as here.
That's the difference. In England you play very hard and very loyal. There is a lot of respect between players, and you don't try yo cheat the referee. The referee talks a lot with the players, not like here.

-Traditionally, It has always been difficult to play as defense in Real Madrid.
For me it's not how people say. There are a lot of new players. I have never played with these mates and that takes adaptation. If we talk about numbers, we aren't a disaster. Madrid is asked for goals and show...
With the people we have this year, who is fast and experienced, we shouldn't have many problems. If we work hard, and we trust in ourselves and in the mates, you can cover those problems. I think that little by little when we all get to know well, we will cover all the mistakes. Real Madrid has to go foward, to win, to score. And the ones who are at the back have to try that fowards can play quiet and lost a thousand of football balls because we will be there. Anyway for me, we are eleven who defend and attack.

-Do you have the sensation that destiny wants you to play more as a center back than a left back?
I always have the same speech. I play in the two positions. I feel comfortable in both. Lately people have seen me more as a central and things have been going well. I have to do what the coach asks me. I'm completely sure that I will be ok in any position.

-You are a serious guy.
I have that image but it has nothing to do. I always say that in my footballer life I have earned everything with sacrifice, working and giving. I don't have conditions as Ra鷏 or Saviola. I know which are my conditions, and I try to use them at my maximum and working day by
day.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-12-6 13:07:00 | 只看该作者
海哥加油
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-12-6 13:50:00 | 只看该作者

蓝羽,早上有新闻说海哥在周末的联赛可能复出,他的伤痊愈了?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 15:01:00 | 只看该作者
不乐观啊,在健身房呆了很多天了.还没有合练呢.还是不要着急吧.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-12-6 15:37:00 | 只看该作者

时间长了担心他在皇马没有位置,那时就惨了。

不过还是要彻底养好伤再比赛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-12-6 15:37:00 | 只看该作者
下场是客场对巴拉多利德吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-12-6 15:38:00 | 只看该作者

下周三欧冠对拉齐奥,形势严峻。为了我们海哥,我希望皇马小组第一。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 15:40:00 | 只看该作者

下场是客场对毕尔巴鄂.

绝对不会失去位置的,除非舒老头眼睛瞎了.

我看小组第一第二倒无所谓,能抽个好签就行.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-12-6 15:46:00 | 只看该作者
加油吧,人总有犯错误的时候
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2007-12-6 16:34:00 | 只看该作者

今年的欧冠强队多是小组第一,所以皇马要力争小组第一。这样才能抽个好签。

舒斯特尔信任马赛洛,这个巴西人已经是皇马的主力左后卫。我嫉妒死了。

佩佩复出,他和卡纳瓦罗是主力中后卫搭档。

真替海因策担忧,都怪巴西莱,打个南美垃圾队还把我们海哥招去,结果两次受伤。超级气愤。

克雷斯波因为在国家队受伤,已变为国际米兰的第四前锋,出场机会寥寥。在俱乐部打不上比赛,巴西莱会将国家队的主力给他吗?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2007-12-6 16:37:00 | 只看该作者

马赛罗防守太差,碰到强队肯定死翘翘

海哥这些年也积了不少伤病,趁着这个机会好好调养

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 16:43:00 | 只看该作者

打中后卫也不错啊.眼看着主教练他老乡和三千万先生都很垃圾,复出了就能打主力这绝对没有问题.

弗格森已然有点后悔了.

而且也不怪巴西莱什么呀.哥伦比亚赢了我们,能算垃圾吗?何况受伤纯属训练的时候不小心,又不是巴西莱的本意.加上本来上次重伤之后就受伤不断,就算不招回南美,也难免在俱乐部出什么问题.再说如果不招,岂不是......

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2007-12-6 17:03:00 | 只看该作者
有些事情难说的很,走一步看一步吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2007-12-6 17:10:00 | 只看该作者

我其实很矛盾,巴西莱不招海哥,我会骂巴西莱,我眼里的阿根廷6号只能是海因策。

招了海哥,却总是在国家队受伤,这样又影响他在俱乐部的位置,我又恨巴西莱。

好好养伤,海哥必须参加2010南非世界杯的决赛。我不想遗憾,相信海哥也不想遗憾。

心里不平衡:为什么我喜欢的海因策和克雷斯波受伤,为什么我讨厌的球星不受伤。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:58 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .