使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2008-3-5 18:51:16 | 只看该作者
原帖由 laolituo 于 2008-3-2 18:22 发表
09青年队适龄球员第一个打上主力的是拉努斯的后卫法西奥里,他出生于1989.8.5,身高185cm,可打中卫和走后卫

说实话  现在真的不想听到我们的边后卫也会打中后卫这个消息

最近这么多届世青 冒出了N多能打中后卫也能打边后卫的 说白了大多都是中后卫出身 由于边后卫缺人去客串的
中后卫出身的球员在突破 速度上的能力可想而知

我们现在不缺能打中后卫的边后卫  阿根廷这样的边后卫一抓一大把  海因策 科洛奇尼 布尔迪索  严格意义上来说我们不缺边后卫  因为我们有大把的能打中后卫,或者说中后卫特点型的边后卫  我们缺乏的是能助攻 能突破的纯正意义的边后卫
我们缺少的是向萨内蒂那样有出色助攻能力 会突破 有速度的边后卫

我个人希望一些边前卫队员改打边后卫 比如国奥的埃斯库德罗不就打了左后卫了吗
对于中后卫该打边后卫的  ,我是不太欣赏了,  基本没速度没突破只会防守把位置站住了拉个边什么的, 而且我们这种球员太多
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2008-3-5 19:08:32 | 只看该作者
萨斯菲尔德的乔纳森 克里斯塔尔多 替补登场
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2008-3-6 00:37:12 | 只看该作者
法西奥里在国青队是打左后卫,而在拉努斯却是中后卫。而纯粹的边后卫暂时还没有出现。边前卫改打边后卫是个不错的尝试,但效果不大。再者球员本身也不会太愿意,弄不好雷东多的悲剧还会重演。

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-6 00:43 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2008-3-8 10:21:52 | 只看该作者
最新集训名单:

Fernando Meza y Damián Martínez (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Exequiel Benavídez, Sebastián Vidal, Maximiliano Scapparoni y Omar Alfonso (Boca Juniors);

Mariano Bittolo, Jonathan Cristaldo, Omar Tobio y Pablo Despósito (Vélez Sársfield);

Damián Lizzio, Andrés Ríos, Mateo Musacchio, Maximiliano Oliva, Sebastián Sciorilli y Gonzalo Marinelli (River Plate);

Marcelo Benítez y Luciano Balbi (Lanús);

Cristian Gaitán y Federico Fernández (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Federico Mancuello, Diego Churín y Patricio Rodríguez (Independiente);

Alexis Machuca (Newell's Old Boys);

Franco Zucculini (Racing Club);

Alejandro Delfino y Ezequiel Schelotto (Banfield);

Julián Fernández (Atlético Rafaela);

Luis Ojeda (Unión de Santa Fe);

Damián Gómez (Quilmes A.C.);

Ezequiel Nadaya (Instituto de Córdoba);

Oscar Lemos (Nueva Chicago);

Gustavo Hernández (Godoy Cruz de Mendoza)

Aníbal Alarcón (Argentinos Juniors).

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-8 10:22 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2008-3-8 10:33:46 | 只看该作者
Alejandro Delfino 是后卫,生于1989.9.18

DOLPHIN AND WITH THE SELECTED ENTRENA
The marker Alejandro Delfino was one of the players pre-selected by Sergio Batista to integrate the Argentine team and U-20 until Wednesday, the youth will be trained in Ezeiza.
Born on September 18, 1989 to July 9, the youth reached Banfield clocking the eighth division and lived in the complex housing the drill, in Field Sports Alfredo Palacios.

-- What position prefer playing?
- If you give me a choice, I choose the middle of the stadium, as 5, but now I find myself playing as a marker in central defence. One has to be adapted to different posts ask the coaches.

-- How do you take this present?
It is a tremendous joy-all this is happening to me, but also gave all too fast, not what I expected. It really is a nice surprise. This is happening to me is something you always aspire, is the most beautiful you can spend.

-- What you left the job in the lower divisions?
The lower-letting you many lessons. Vivís things very beautiful, it is part of growth. Whatever you bring technicians and peers is something unique. I am very grateful.

-- What tenes idol?
- By because I like to play, my favorite is Fernando Redondo.

Ezequiel Schelotto 是中场 (Banfield) 1989年生,身高188cm,体重75kg

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-8 11:44 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2008-3-8 11:56:18 | 只看该作者
Another Tocalli's Boy
Fernando Tobio debuted in Jujuy, he had won the confidence of the coach today and will continue as owner. "Newells will be harsh, but we are well," he said.
MAXI CAMPOBASSI | mcampobassi@ole.com.ar

I feel a tremendous joy, not what I believe. It was everything at once ...".

In December he learned that he was to make his first preseason with the First, on January 3 and had his first practice in the fourth date, and before Gimnasia Jujuy, received his baptism. Fernando Tobio was chosen by Hugo Tocalli to replace suspended Uglessich and did not disappoint. "Every day I play I leave everything touched by the shirt and my colleagues. Things I think I came out because all congratulated me and told me that Hugo did a good match," he commented kid of 18 years Olé.

-- What sentías?

-- I was a little bit nervous before the match. He had a lot of anxiety. Equally, the trust gave me Hugo and my colleagues left me more relaxed. Luckily after I left things well.

-- Who were you most advised?

-- Those who are more chatting with me Hernan (Pellerano) and Mariano (Uglessich). In general all I talk a lot and help me, but these two, by position, are the ones who give me more tips.
Now, after his great performance in Jujuy, the kid who came to the club ten years ago he has a great chance: play their second match as the holder, tonight, before Newells. "It will be harsh, but we are well and we have great players. Hopefully make a good game and we can get the three points locally," he explained.

-- What think is your main characteristic?

-- Always leave everything on the court. Then I have good jump, good header and technical, but always I am leaving everything.

-- And what is your mirror?

-- The Mouse (Roberto) Ayala was always my regards. I think we always saw cabecea, his personality, his technique. Apart is a player selection, which I that I love.

-- How important is having a technician like Hugo, you know dealing with juveniles?

-- It is very important. Always know who's watching and it makes no difference to the largest. It's pretty good to know that if you can ignore the good things come to play. Hugo is a lot of talk from the front and that's important for everybody because you leave a lot of calm and confidence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2008-3-9 13:53:50 | 只看该作者
Oscar Lemos (Nueva Chicago),1989年1月31日出生,中场

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-9 15:02 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2008-3-9 17:54:38 | 只看该作者
看76楼照片,那个9号队员,真有舍我其谁的气势啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2008-3-9 23:29:59 | 只看该作者
原帖由 cysn66 于 2008-3-9 17:54 发表
看76楼照片,那个9号队员,真有舍我其谁的气势啊。

他是博卡青年中锋G.罗德里格斯,生于1989年2月5日,身高182cm,体重78kg,被誉为特维斯第二
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2008-3-10 18:05:40 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2008-3-11 08:48:53 | 只看该作者
Fernando Meza y Damián Martínez (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Maximiliano Scapparoni y Omar Alfonso (Boca Juniors);

Mariano Bittolo, Jonathan Cristaldo, Omar Tobio y Pablo Desposito (Vélez Sársfield);

Damián Lizzio, Andrés Ríos, Mateo Musacchio, Maximiliano Oliva, Sebastián Sciorilli Gustavo Bou y Gonzalo Marinelli (River Plate);

Cristian Gaitán y Federico Fernández (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Federico Mancuello, Diego Churin y Patricio Rodríguez (Independiente);

Franco Zucculini (Racing Club);

Julián Fernández (Atlético Rafaela);

Luis Ojeda (Unión de Santa Fe);

Damián Gómez (Quilmes);

Oscar Lemos (Nueva Chicago);

Gustavo Hernández (Godoy Cruz, Mendoza)

Aníbal Alarcón (Argentinos Juniors)

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-12 13:45 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2008-3-12 22:54:58 | 只看该作者
Federico Mancuello,独立前腰,生于1989.3.26,身高178cm,体重70kg,他是独立五线队的10号

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-12 23:35 编辑 ]

fede1.jpg (52.73 KB, 下载次数: 31)

fede1.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2008-3-15 08:06:13 | 只看该作者
Fernando Meza (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Pablo Despósito y Jonatan Cristaldo (Vélez Sársfield);

Exequiel Benavídez, Gonzalo Cabrera, Maximiliano Scapparoni y Omar Alfonso (Boca Juniors);

Gonzalo Marinilli, Sebastián Sciorilli, Maximiliano Oliva, Damián Lizzio, Andrés Ríos y Mateo Musacchio (River Plate);

Cristian Gaitán, Federico Fernández y Matías Serulyti (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Diego Rodríguez, Federico Mancuello y Patricio Rodríguez (Independiente);

Ezequiel Schelotto (Banfield);

Julián Fernández y Jonathan López (Atlético Rafaela);

Ezequiel Nadaya (Instituto Atlético Central Córdoba);

Pablo Heredia y Franco Vázquez (Belgrano de Córdoba);

Jonathan Chavez (Gimansia y Esgrima La Plata)

Néstor Cabrera (Talleres de Córdoba).

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-15 16:03 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2008-3-16 13:33:30 | 只看该作者

班菲尔德后卫多斯桑托斯

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-16 13:34 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
发表于 2008-3-16 23:07:15 | 只看该作者
Federico Fernández (Estudiantes de La Plata) 1989.2.21出生,后卫

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-16 23:15 编辑 ]

Federico%2BFernandez.jpg (19.69 KB, 下载次数: 25)

Federico%2BFernandez.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2008-3-17 08:49:21 | 只看该作者
原帖由 Aguero 于 2008-3-5 18:51 发表

比如国奥的埃斯库德罗不就打了左后卫了吗

埃斯库德罗千万不能改造成边后卫啊,他是个10号球员。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2008-3-17 10:45:03 | 只看该作者
阿根廷现在需要边后卫甚于需要10号球员
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2008-3-18 11:53:30 | 只看该作者

最新集训名单

Pablo Despósito y Jhonatan Cristaldo (Vélez Sársfield);

Exequiel Benavídez, Gonzalo Cabrera, Maximiliano Scapparoni y Omar Alfonso (Boca Juniors);

Fernando Meza y Santiago Prim (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Gonzalo Marinili, Sebastián Sciorilli, Maximiliano Oliva, Damian Lizzi , Andrés Ríos y Mateo Musacchio (River Plate);

Cristian Gaitán, Federico Fernández y Matías Seruliti (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Diego Rodríguez, Federico Mancuello y Patricio Rodríguez (Independiente);

Ezequiel Schelotto (Banfield);

Julián Fernández y Jonathan López (Atlético Rafaela);

Ezequiel Nadaya y Franco Vázquez (Belgrano de Córdoba );

Jhonatan Chavez (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata)

Néstor Cabrera (Talleres de Córdoba).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2008-3-24 16:27:20 | 只看该作者

独立前腰Federico Mancuello 的资料

Federico Mancuello ,生于1989.3.26,身高178cm,是独立10号

"There are very good players in Lower"
InfiernoRojo interviewed Federico Andres Mancuello, player of the lower Independent Athletic Club. With only 17 years old, told us as adjusting to living away from his family in the house. The relationship with the other boys, the level of inferior status of the facilities and we are ahead of the Red some future cracks.

Full name, age and school
Federico Andres Mancuello, 17 years, School Dalmasio .. Velez Sarsfield
How definís you as a player?
I am a player who can fulfill different functions in the stadium, such as, wheel left hook, double 5, left side. Trantando always give everything and the best for the group. One could say that I have facilities to the punch.
How it came to Independent?
My arrival at the club after it was left in Colon de Santa Fe, I proposed a test in the club of my loves. I was trying more or less 1 month where stop at the home of Marcelo and Ricardo Ferreirone Aloy, who helped me a lot in the sense of support, confidence and fortunately I had the opportunity to be.
Does this regard at the club?
Reach the club in January 2004. And fiche for February or so. This is the 3-year competition
How was your adaptation in the club?
The adaptation was at the beginning a bit costly for the age when they were living and that was the first year that I separated from my family. But after the passage of time, I made a lot easier by the knowledge that he was playing in the team that I am a fan also helped.
Were there any fellow who has helped you in this adaptation?
A colleague is hard to find that all to know that you are trying to integrate new as soon as possible to the group, but may appoint Alan Ferreira, boy Buenos Aires, Maximiliano Castillo, and then fellow of the division, such as Diego Rodriguez , which were also those who helped.
Do Vivís in the house, as this experience?
The pension, jaja the famous board, as experience it can be said that on the one hand is good living there, and on the other half is at best complicated, the good part is that you have everything at hand, we would say that those close to training, see also where players train 1, and it is good, and if we talk about the complicated, it is said that complicated to most of the boys say, but I never in my step. That is, these half away from a central location, but it's just a matter of adapting.

Do you think you can improve things for the kids of the pension?
Things to improve the pension ... At the moment the essential things that are needed to improve improved .. Things we miss, few, and this affected the most fun, by the fact that prior to appointing not have access to a central location. But fortunately ... Well this pension.
Is there some kind of psychological support within the club?
They agree with the results and individual performance. In recent years, we are being cared for by different psychologists and helps us a lot. We also have a stepmother in the pension which ensures that the bad things that we are going on. It is also a psychologist.
Does After this time Independent, which are the main friends who lets the Red?
There are several things in football but some are not in the club. For various reasons ... One of them is "Chicho" Tejedor (player of the future) Luciano Huenulao, Nicholas Caputo and then there are the friends who are in the club, such as Diego Rodriguez and very good wave after all.
How qualify the level of competition in lower?
The level of competition from lower level is a very difficult, very good players, and like all aim to reach the first left everything on the court and play it. I cost at the beginning grab the pace, as they leave for a league that although it has jurisdiction, is not the same, either training or matches.
How do you see the state of the pitches and conditions for the children of lower?
The pitches have been improved. It is a site with many pitches, which are used for the 2 parties which are good and others are not so good, or as bad, we can train comfortably.
What things do you think should be improved for the convenience of the boys club?
Luckily things that should be improved have been improved. The clothing that we use for training is convenient. We have all the elements, talking with friends from other clubs do not have the good fortune to have them, and speaking from a technical point of view, I think that there is a very good technical team.
Are They see any change with the arrival of Comparative?
The changes were very visible, and there were very fast. It improves the pension were improved pitches, made new costumes, and are doing laundry here at Villa Dominico same. Clothing change. Each player has a whole either short and long and will go to improve things over time, such as Buffet, which is in good condition but remodelaran.

[ 本帖最后由 阿根廷之鹰 于 2008-3-24 16:31 编辑 ]

fede1.jpg (52.73 KB, 下载次数: 18)

fede1.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2008-3-24 16:27:58 | 只看该作者
What have contact with the players first division?
The contact. It is daily or train at the same place as train them and sees them every day, at this moment there are several guys on campus pension professional, and there are more good relationship with them than with the others, but they are good wave all.
Did you experience as reaches balls? Do Anecdotes?
Anecdotes, once nothing more. I had a problem with the current goalkeeper Aldo Bobadilla Boca, when I was in gymnastics, Independent won and I did not reach the ball, and a half that there were discussions but no more than there was balls and reached several times, it is very good. The first time I went, I put the chicken skin.
What do you see as players from lower future crack?
In lower divisions there are very good players. And as crack, it is hard to find one, because they did not know what might happen, but there is good material. Beginning of the most girls, Rodrigo Stipech, Emiliano Paniza, Ivan Perez, Fernando Godoy, Nelson Ovadilla, and the biggest this very hard-fought game, Adran Calello already had experience, Sebastian Godoy, it is difficult because there are very good players.
Are there many cases of colleagues who already have a% sold to corporate groups?
That issue is not my idea, in my case, I leave it up to my old, and that the other kids have some representatives, others not, but not that type of contracts signed.
Looking for a good going to the stadium?
I like to go to the stadium, for which I am a fan of Independent, and I am a fan of football
What the industry going?
I am going to the audience, I like watching the game. But I was several times in the popular, and it is something inexplicable. People in the red will spread. These ahi inside and you forget. And also went several times to the Lamb. The best place for me is the audience.
What do you think of the fans and the people of Independent?
There is one thing that since I was in Santa Fe felt that there was something terrible by the fact that encouraged the whole party, the amount of people wearing, and the red, and the truth that came to Buenos Aires, and everything I saw on television that was nothing. We can live and is one thing that can not be explained, is one that will be there and just realize what it feels like.

What is play with the shirt of the club of which you are a fan?
Playing with the shirt of her fan club, it's a plus extra has to have every player who is a fan club play. The first time that I got the shirt, He could not believe it, I trembling legs, it was something I wanted to do all things together, and I juice against. But after I went to adapt to little, and you say that is something that only the one who has the good fortune to dress knows.
What music are you listening?
I heard a lot of music, and I like all, jeje what is heard at the time, I am also shooting for more cumbia Santa Fe, but I have no problem listening to anything.
Is Idol?
The guy I liked a lot Schevchenko. But there are presently no. I tiraría more by Messi, but there are very good players. So.
Do Referent in your post?
The Kun .. Without words. I sincerely watching football, not a player but it is the more I like it
Do you see football?
If every day is something that unless I look at football I lack something, I like the European leagues, there are very good level, and one of the teams that I like most is the barcelona, has very good players, and knows how to use .
Do Jugás the playstation (Winning Eleven)?
The play .. Sisis we played pretty continued to play ... Us in the piece we play .. 1 Where q think with Diego Rodriguez are invincible. Jana. Also at stake and the play 2, we were a little complicated but we try .. Bochini: idol best club player to be trying to imitate, very comprehensive

Agüero: A crack .. Despite their young age, it seemed that was, more experienced, another player to be trying to imitate
Milito: A fierce. Each party was seen as independent and Milito in the stadium, it was as if the team had 1 or 2 players, a lot of attitude and a terrible presence on the court. It is difficult but we must try to imitate.
Centennial Caravan: It was something that was for 2 or more things, one of which was to demonstrate to Racing, which is in charge independent avellaneda in, and something else, to celebrate 100 years of one of the biggest clubs Argentine, was something spectacular.
Finally, send greetings to anyone Federico Well ... InfiernoRojo wanted to thank them for giving me the opportunity to make this note. And also my family for bancarme in difficult times, the truth is that much of this.
Greetings to my grandmother, fanatical fan of Independiente to my old, my father, my sister, and the rock, EsqPs The group of friends of reconquest.
So live a boy aged 17, who dreams of reaching the first of Independent and make brighten date after date, all you have to cross a boy to become a professional.
InfiernoRojo, allows the fan at least see a little more inside as are figures of the club, and that in the long run, give the economic livelihood and prestige to the glorious Independent Avelleneda.
Thanks Federico by the wave and give us this note to which we InfiernoRojo!
Finally, we apologize if committed journalistic mistakes in the note. We are fans like you and try to make you get what interests us, the club and see more of what goes on in it. We are not professional journalism even less.

[ 本帖最后由 阿根廷之鹰 于 2008-3-24 16:30 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2008-3-24 17:02:59 | 只看该作者
关于前锋,除了中锋外的其他前锋,比如边锋,巴蒂斯塔比较看中的是萨斯菲尔德的克里斯塔尔多,他是个速度型前锋,身高178cm。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2008-3-24 17:07:33 | 只看该作者
09青年队的整体素质相当高,但让人遗憾的是,到目前为止,还没有出现类似于梅西和阿圭罗之类的超新星。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2008-3-25 10:23:44 | 只看该作者
呵呵 `~

Mancuello这张图图还真有几分库似卡卡!!!

未命名-1.jpg (11.96 KB, 下载次数: 21)

Mancuello

Mancuello
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2008-3-26 10:04:07 | 只看该作者
Mateo Musacchio, Gustavo Bou, Damian Lizzio, Maximiliano Oliva y Gonzalo Marinelli (River Plate);

Fernando Meza y Santiago Prim (San Lorenzo de Almagro);

Maximiliano Scapparoni y Omar Alfonso (Boca Juniors);

Omar Tobio, Pablo Desposito y Jonathan Cristaldo (Vélez Sársfield);

Cristian Gaitán, Matías Serulity y Federico Fernández (Estudiantes de La Plata);

Federico Mancuello, Diego Rodríguez y Patricio Rodríguez (Independiente)

Ezequiel Schelotto (Banfield)

[ 本帖最后由 laolituo 于 2008-3-26 10:06 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 14:11 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .