楼主: 野芙美
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Pocho Emmy INSUA / 1011 土耳其留學一年

[复制链接]
26#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-7 10:41:19 | 显示全部楼层

生日快樂樂樂樂樂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

來晚了 >< 親愛的小因,我兒,20歲生日快樂。
看你一步步成長真是一種愉悅的過程,即使我知道那代表著你快要起飛,而我只能在地上看你遨翔...
你算是眾多小孩裡面比較順利也比較正常的走著自己的道路,這是你的福氣,願上帝一直這麼看顧你。
生日快樂,無傷無病。

feilz emmy.jpg (30.95 KB, 下载次数: 11)

feilz emmy.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-7 14:51:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Dominguez 于 2009-1-7 11:15 发表
呵呵,小因生日快乐~! 跟阿贝差10天啊,一起让俱乐部给你们买蛋糕吧,嘿嘿~
PS:问教母大人,小因本届南青赛队长是不是肯定的了?

我還不知道他要當隊長?有這件事情麻.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-8 11:32:22 | 显示全部楼层

"雖然我參加過上一屆南青與世青賽,但這次是不一樣的比賽,對我來說也是一次全新的探險,抱著更大的責任感,我將傾盡所能,全力以赴。"
"隊友們都很好,都是很好的球員,是一支質量很高的球隊,我覺得很滿足。"
"這次大會很硬,而且在委內瑞拉,天氣將會非常炎熱,比賽會一場比一場艱難。"
"首要目標是先取得埃及世青賽門票,但因為我們是阿根廷,晉級之外還要拿第一。"

AFA官網訪問。

阿~~~~~~~~~~~~~被小孩鬍渣渣電暈啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
眼神滿分~~~~~~~~~~~~成熟男人的風味阿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-8 13:52:35 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2009/01/08/seleccion/01835374.html

to LS : maybe later.....pero este articulo de OLE no puedo tranducir (estoy trabajando)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-8 13:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
佔樓.......(也不知道要佔什麼先佔再說 = =)

[ 本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2009-1-8 13:54 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-8 13:53:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-12 13:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
熱烈恭喜多明又找到一名高水平的翻譯組成員~~灑花~~

感謝LS的翻譯~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-20 14:15:21 | 显示全部楼层

貼看看。ESPN的訪問(想必是開賽前)
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LEHVNioTg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-21 22:11:39 | 显示全部楼层
科,反正我是隊長控,隨多明吩咐罷XD

續夢:小因現在有兩個親娘,一個姊姊,乾媽倒是從缺,你就自己頂缺吧

[ 本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2009-1-22 12:30 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-6 23:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
INSUA MAKES FIRST-TEAM PLEDGE
Jimmy Rice
05 March 2009

Emiliano Insua has pledged to do everything in his power to retain his place on the left side of Liverpool's defence.The 20-year-old returned to the starting XI in the 2-0 victory overSunderland on Tuesday following his spell with Argentina in the SouthAmerica U20 Championships.

Despite impressing during four consecutive starts over Christmas,Insua knows it won't be easy to hold down a regular place in the faceof competition from Fabio Aurelio and Andrea Dossena.

"It's a tough level because it's the best league in the world," thefull-back told LFC TV in his first television interview. " Playing forLiverpool is even tougher because this team always has to play to win.You also have many players who play for their national teams.

"But I came back from the tournament in South America two weeks ago and I'm back training with the first team.

"I'll just keep training hard and keep trying to show the boss that I'm good enough.

"It was a difficult decision for me to go away because I'd playedfour consecutive games but you have to say yes to the national team. Ispoke with Rafa and he told me to go.

"I missed some important games like Everton and Chelsea but now I have to think about the future.

"I've had a few games and I think I've done quite well. Playing with the first team has given me a chance to improve.

"The manager gave me a lot of confidence. He told me to keep calm when I play and afterwards he encouraged me to keep going."

[ 本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2009-3-6 23:08 编辑 ]

85203200.jpg (34.64 KB, 下载次数: 14)

85203200.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-7 02:11:59 | 显示全部楼层

擷取.JPG (20.65 KB, 下载次数: 11)

擷取.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-8 00:00:25 | 显示全部楼层
http://rapidshare.com/files/2050 ... S.PDTV.XviD.torrent  
http://www.mediafire.com/?xqthet2qb1y
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af3077b/n/Liverpool_Vs_Sunderland_WS_PDTV_XviD_torrent

三個一樣
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-4 23:40:04 | 显示全部楼层
官網訪問精簡版
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N163866090403-1254.htm

迴聲報(ECHO)詳細版
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2009/04/03/argentinian-emiliano-insua-wants-to-play-his-part-in-liverpool-fc-s-title-fight-100252-23305245/2/

Argentinian Emiliano Insua wants to play his part in Liverpool FC's title fight因蘇阿希望能替利物浦的冠軍爭奪戰盡一份心力

IT is the morning after the night before for Emiliano Insua who,like all patriotic Argentinians, has been left stunned by his nation’s6-1 humbling at the hands of Bolivia.
今天一早,全球阿根廷人都震驚於昨晚國家隊1-6慘輸玻利維亞的事實。

Fortunately for theBuenos Aires born defender, his involvement extended only to watchingthe dramatic match from the comfort of his own home. But the pain ofdefeat still hurts, all the same.
人在英格蘭的因蘇阿也透過電視看了這場比賽,感到非常痛心。

If there is one crumb ofcomfort for Insua it is that the shock result proved once again thatanything is possible in football – a timely reminder as Liverpool lookto overcome the odds by overhauling Manchester United at the top of thePremier League.
這件事也提醒了因蘇阿,在足球場上什麼事情都可能發生。

"I’m very disappointed about my country’sresult because we won on Saturday in Diego Maradona’s first game inArgentina as national team manager," said Insua.

"I don’t know what happened but we ended up losing 6-1 in our worst result for many years so it is a big shock.
        "But it does show that in football, in every tournament, every competition and every game that any result is possible.
        "It was only a few weeks ago that people were saying that Liverpool could not catch Man United but now we are closer.
        "Weare only one point behind and now we have to keep on going, try to winthe next game and do everything we can to get into first position."
"我很失望,明明上週末阿根廷在主場贏的很漂亮,我不知道發生什麼事情讓國家隊被進了6球,這是近年來最糟糕的結果了。而這也告訴我們在足球場上什麼事情都會發生,就像幾星期前我們還落後曼聯,但自從我們大勝曼聯後,利物浦又回到冠軍爭奪行列。現在我們只落後一分,只要贏下每一場比賽,盡一切努力,總有一天能夠爬到第一的位置。"

IfInsua’s sense of national pride has been hurt by what happened toArgentina in La Paz on Wednesday night then he knows full well that hisAnfield team mate Javier Mascherano will be suffering even more.
當然,因蘇阿知道身為阿根廷國家隊隊長的小馬肯定非常難受。

Ascaptain of the Albicelestes – the light blue and whites – the Liverpoolmidfielder has to shoulder much of the responsibility for the setbackand by the time he returns to the UK today he will also be experiencingthe effects of jet lag after a gruelling 14 hour flight back from hishomeland.
Insua has no doubts that Mascherano will be readyfor the Reds latest must win fixture against Fulham and he insists thathe is professional enough to ensure that there are no lasting effectswhen the game kicks off at Craven Cottage at tea time tomorrow.
        把隊長的責任扛在肩上,幾乎承擔了所有球隊失利的批評,加上長途飛行的疲累,這就是小馬的現況。但小因非常確定小馬肯定會在週末聯賽打富勒姆時準備好出賽,因為小馬是一個具有職業素養的球員。

Hesaid: "I am sure that he will come back very disappointed about theresult but he is very professional so he will put it behind him.
        "Hewill know that he is back with Liverpool and that it is a differentsituation. He will be ready for Saturday, especially because he cannotplay in the game against Chelsea in the Champions League a few dayslater.
他說:"我知道他(小馬)肯定很難過,但他很專業,他能很快忘掉這些並向前看。他會為星期六做好準備,而且他因為禁賽無法踢下週中的歐冠。"

"He will do his best for Liverpool, there is no question about that.
"毫無疑問,為了利物浦他會拿出最好的表現。"

"Sometimes it can be difficult after a long flight, especially when you only have a day or so to prepare for your next game.
        "But most planes are very comfortable these days and you are usually able to get some sleep.
        "Itmay not be possible to rest as well as we would like but this is aproblem that we must overcome because Argentina is a long way away fromEngland and if we want to play for our country then we just have tocope with it."
"有時候當你長途飛行完真的很累,常常只有一天的時間能去休息去準備下一場比賽,但現在的飛機都很舒適,你也能在飛機上睡覺或休息。當然那不能算的上是完全的休息,但我們必須克服這問題,因為阿根廷實在太遠了,如果想為國效力,就一定要自己想辦法抒解旅行疲勞。"

The last time Insua was back in South America he skippered theArgentina under-20 side which crashed out of the World Cup qualifyingtournament back in February. Before then, the 20-year-old had begun toreally establish himself in Rafa Benitez’s starting eleven thanks to astring of impressive displays at left back.
小因上一次回阿根廷是1月底2月初的事情,為國出征踢南青賽。回英格蘭之後,他就一心一意的為了成為主教練貝尼特斯手下先發11人的主力左後衛而努力著。

But sincereturning he has had to settle for just a single league appearance inLiverpool’s 2-0 win over Sunderland at Anfield last month with FabioAurelio’s fine form consigning Insua to the sidelines, for the timebeing at least.
        Now he is looking to win his place back in a team which is well and truly involved in the title race.
但2月以來他只有在聯賽打桑德蘭的比賽中先發過一場,之後就一直在板凳上等機會,主要是因為巴西人奧雷里奧傷癒復出,他目前是左後衛的第一首選。

"The tournament was very disappointing for me but it is important to put it behind me," said Insua.
        "I am working very had in training and I always try to do my best for me and for the club.
        "Obviously,I would like to play in every Premier League game because I cannot playin the Champions League but I know that at a club like Liverpool thereis always going to be competition for places and I just have to keep onworking hard and hope that my chance will come again.
        "Hopefully I will be included in the squad to play against Fulham and if I can play then that would be even better."
        "南青賽很糟糕,但那都過去了,我必須忘記。我每天都很認真訓練,希望能在聯賽中替球隊盡一份心力,因為我不能踢歐冠,所以我更希望能踢上每一場聯賽。但我也知道在利物浦這樣的豪門球隊裡面,到處都是競爭,我只能繼續刻苦訓練,希望機會能降臨到我身上。真希望我能進入打富勒姆的名單裡面。'

WithLiverpool challenging both at the top of the Premier League and in thelatter stages of the Champions League, Insua knows that this is anexciting time to be at Anfield.
        But he is acutely aware thatdespite their imperious form in recent weeks which has seen RealMadrid, Man United and Aston Villa all put to the sword nothing hasbeen achieved yet.
利物浦目前仍然雙線作戰,在歐冠與英超聯賽上都有很大奪冠機會。尤其過去幾星期以來連續擊敗皇馬、曼聯與阿斯頓維拉等等強隊,表現出很強的勢頭。不過,這並不代表利物浦已經拿到什麼成就。

"It is exciting for us but we have to remain patient," he said.
        "We are closer to Man United and maybe we can overtake them at least for one day if we manage to win against Fulham.
        "All we can do is try to win the next game, see where that takes us and then move onto the next game.
        "Ihave been at Liverpool for two and a half years and I think that thelast few weeks were the best since I have been here because the teamgot some really good results and played some really good football.
        "But now we must look ahead and try to do the same against Fulham."
小因說:"最近的勝利真的很激勵人心,但我們得更有耐性才行。我們緊咬曼聯,只要贏了富勒姆,至少我們能有一天時間站上榜首。之後只要每一場比賽都打好,然後看看未來會發生什麼事情。"我來到利物浦已經有兩年半了,最近這幾星期是我到這裡之後覺得最棒的一段時間,因為球隊真得踢得很好,也得到很棒的結果。"

ShouldLiverpool do just that then Emiliano Insua may just be able to put thedisappointment caused by the humbling of his national team to the backof his mind.
希望利物浦週末能拿下勝利,稍微安慰一下因蘇阿那被國家隊嚇到的心情吧。

--
粗略翻譯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-4 23:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
先發了!先發了!等下凌晨0點30分,客場打Fulham,小因先發了!

Reina

Arbeloa    Carragher    Skrtel    Insua

Lucas  Alonso
                Kuyt                                   Dossena

Gerrard

Torres

耶耶耶 電視可以看 太好了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-5 01:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
有看有看 當然有看
踢的不錯,跟隊友協防很有默契。
就是剛剛差點出包,還好自己追回來,沒出事,臭小子嚇人呢.....
農莊門柱真是驚死人,不然早該進球了,希望利記下半場運氣好些。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-5 02:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
贏了!開心開心
貝納永真是太神了~小因下半場也穩住,而且傳中配合依舊犀利,太感動了我
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-6 16:22:26 | 显示全部楼层
SKY   球迷
Insua      Energetic on the ball and on the overlap    7       7.2

2473034.jpg (787.85 KB, 下载次数: 5)

2473034.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-18 04:12:45 | 显示全部楼层
  感覺今天一上來沒有踢很穩,還好有小馬+阿格互相cover,對手也是狂攻小因這側。
Steive G進球以後就慢慢穩下來了。
白天再來找圖^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-8 13:33:46 | 显示全部楼层
Reserve Player of the Season

Winner: Emiliano Insua

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N164654090606-0947.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-15 17:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
行行行 都行 大家一起來阿 親娘 乾媽 姊姊 保姆 都行  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-16 11:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
09/10開始囉。今年要正式向左後衛主力好好衝擊!

先來張季前訓練圖,in swiss

最左邊...(圖真少阿TT)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-16 14:23:04 | 显示全部楼层
昨天踢了友誼賽了。
LFC 0-0 St. Gallen.
小因先發了。

還是訓練圖--
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-27 17:17:27 | 显示全部楼层

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-28 16:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
啊!讨厌!小马居然也在这个船上!
Dominguez 发表于 2009-7-27 23:44

為何要說討厭....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-25 12:48:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2009-8-25 13:22 编辑
好久没见到N, 过来蹭蹭~~
yoyo14 发表于 2009-8-10 22:25

抱住大哭~~~

順手貼個LS的新聞原址--

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N165523090824-0754.htm
RAFA: MARADONA AWARE OF YOUNGSTER
Jimmy Rice 24 August 2009

Rafa Benitez believes Emiliano Insua's progress at Liverpool could soon earn him a call from Argentina boss Diego Maradona.
The 20-year-old has started the season as first choice left-back at Anfield, though he can expect stiff competition from and the recuperating Fabio Aurelio  as the campaign progresses.

Insua's emergence hasn't escaped the attention of Maradona and his staff, according to Benitez.

"Maradona is watching him and the Argentina staff are monitoring the situation because they know he's doing well," the manager told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"I think in the future - I don't know how long but sooner rather than later - he will be with the national team."

While Insua clearly has a great future in English football, Benitez has made the youngster no promises about his first-team position.

With Aurelio expected back from a knee injury in the autumn and Dossena reaching full fitness after his Confederation Cup antics, the gaffer has plenty of options down the left.

He said: "We knew he was a player with potential and he is improving. He already has some experience for his age and he's keen to learn. For us it's been a good addition and hopefully he'll continue playing well.

"He has to compete with Aurelio, who is a player with real quality, and with Dossena, a player with experience who is working very hard and who plays for Italy.

"He has to compete but he'll have his chances."

練罷練吧,低調的練吧。人紅是非多,閒人勿進 = =
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:45 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 22 queries .