使用道具 举报

258#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-20 10:55:39 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2010-7-20 11:21 编辑

搬過來了.....1011賽季新的開始,立足義甲,放眼世界。

首先是LFC官網發佈了消息:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/insua-fee-agreed
Insua fee agreed

Liverpool have today agreed a fee for the sale of Emiliano Insua to Serie A side Fiorentina.

The left-back is now en route to Italy to discuss personal terms.
A club spokesman said: "We have agreed a fee for the sale of Emiliano Insua to Fiorentina and given them permission to speak with the player.
"Emiliano has now left our Swiss training camp and we'll make further comment when appropriate."
Insua arrived in January 2007 from Boca Juniors and has since played 62 games, with one goal to his name against Arsenal in last season's Carling Cup.

然後LFC的新教練Hodgson談到這件事:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/hodgson-on-insua-sale
Hodgson on Insua sale
貌似新教練對小因是不太信任,不過也沒關係,大家都重新開始。

聽說是480萬到500萬歐元?希望早點看到亮相圖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

259#
发表于 2010-7-21 07:12:17 | 只看该作者
有说法是500万棒子(来自英国),有说法是480万欧(来自大梨)。
可是这个差距很大的啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

260#
发表于 2010-7-21 08:33:01 | 只看该作者
搬過來了.....1011賽季新的開始,立足義甲,放眼世界。

首先是LFC官網發佈了消息:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/insua-fee-agreed
Insua fee agreed

Liverpool have today agreed a fee for the s ...
野芙美 发表于 2010-7-20 10:55

哈。艾马尔的球衣,真销魂!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

261#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-2 11:04:01 | 只看该作者
轉會應該是談崩了
之前一直說薪水等細節談不攏,還以為沒問題,結果小因已經回利物浦了。
昨天還在利物浦與門興格蘭巴赫B.M'gladbach的比賽中先發出場,踢了45分鐘 orz
後續不明.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

262#
发表于 2010-8-6 00:43:19 | 只看该作者
原先的球衣号码没有了,热身赛穿50号(TAT)。
崩了,个人合同谈不拢。
现在有消息说尤文在接触。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

263#
发表于 2010-8-6 08:32:15 | 只看该作者
昨天的比賽沒有上, 估計還是球隊計劃之外
希望快點轉會, 薪金是到有出色表現才談吧
不然美洲杯會沒有他的名字
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

264#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-6 08:45:13 | 只看该作者
身為他娘我肯定薪水是經紀人談的 萬惡經紀人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

265#
发表于 2010-8-7 08:46:16 | 只看该作者
经纪人好讨厌555555
现在说热那亚接近了,囧如果过去了好好跟祖库一起玩(XDD)八!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

266#
发表于 2010-8-10 08:25:52 | 只看该作者
经纪人去死吧。热那亚也崩了。
传闻说百合之前给了80万但这边要求200万(没记错200万是百合的顶薪了)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

267#
发表于 2010-8-10 08:26:23 | 只看该作者
在小莉我记得好像是3.5万一年的样子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

268#
发表于 2010-8-10 16:36:10 | 只看该作者
  煩死人了......雖然留在利記也沒啥不好,至少有得練
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

269#
发表于 2010-8-10 18:40:51 | 只看该作者
可以指望奥雷里奥的伤病!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

270#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-31 11:04:42 | 只看该作者
Insua To Galatasaray ?
轉會最後一天了.....利記看來是一定會把小因轉(租)出去的,但去土耳其.....?這樣對嗎?

Current specualtion is that Liverpool left back Emiliano Insua is heading to Galatasaray in a deal trying to be clinched before the transfer window closes later today.
The Argentinian has been deemed as surplus to requirements at Anfield this summer and moves away from the club have been in progress since before Roy Hodgson arrived to take over at the helm. The player has so far seen moves to Italy collapse with both Fiorentina and Genoa, even though on arrival at the club Hodgson seemed happy to work with the player, it seems his future elsewhere had already been decided.
The youngster who already has U20, Olympic and Senior honours with the Argentina national team has made 62 appearances for the club, scoring one memorable goal against Arsenal in the process. The defender arrived at the club in November 2006 on an initial 18 month loan deal.
Insua is credited with saying on his Twitter account this afternoon and evening:
“I am waiting for news about my future. eager to play and keep dreaming big!”
“Road to Istanbul in search of continuity, I hope everything goes well!”
Official confirmation on the interest or proposed move is yet to be issued by either Liverpool or Galatasaray. News from Turkish sources is that further information is expected first thing in the morning from the club that already have former Liverpool players Harry Kewell and Milan Baros amongst their ranks.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/446588-insua-to-galatasary

跪求小因推特 orz
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

271#
发表于 2010-9-1 00:48:23 | 只看该作者
http://twitter.com/EmilianoInsua 教母这个。。

恩确定去土耳其了。好伤心好不甘5555555555555
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

272#
发表于 2010-9-1 01:18:34 | 只看该作者
这么年轻就去了土耳其,真的不知道接下来会怎样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

273#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-1 09:45:21 | 只看该作者

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/futbol/futbol_as/haber/1082.php
Emiliano Insúa Joins Galatasaray
Galatasaray has signed a one-year contract with Emiliano Adrián Insúa Zapata from Liverpool with a option for full transfer by the end of the season.

Born in Buenos Aires in 1989 Emiliano Adrián Insúa Zapata began his football career at Pinocha youth team and transferred to Boca Juniors in 2007. But before finding a chance to make a debut with them he drew the attention of Liverpool scouts who were eager to sign him among other clubs. So Emiliano Insúa moved on to Liverpool on loan from Boca Juniors the same year. After being a reserve player for a short period of time he signed a three year contract with Liverpool where he eventually became a star.

Emiliano Adrián Insúa Zapata took part in Argentine U-20 squad when the team was one of the finalists in 2009 South American Youth Championship.

http://www.galatasaray.org/galatasaraytv/roportaj/haber/7765.php
官網訪談(土耳其文)等我想想辦法 = =
http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/futbol_as/haber/7754.php

一年就一年吧,能踢上球就好了。不過跑去土耳其,明年美洲杯不知道有沒有戲唱......Batista應該挺喜歡小因的 - -
不過那個優先購買權是怎樣......好歹也是從預備隊踢上來的,怎麼我就覺得LFC有點狠心呢?

SRD_9465.JPG (556.91 KB, 下载次数: 1)

SRD_9465.JPG

SRD_9445.JPG (927.41 KB, 下载次数: 1)

SRD_9445.JPG
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

274#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-1 10:59:00 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 野芙美 于 2010-9-1 11:01 编辑

Insua: I'm very happy to come to Galatasaray

Emiliano Insua transfer Galatasaray Galatasaray's new television program, was the guest at the published info @ sonaslan

Galatasaray adventure began. What do you feel about the transfer of the first thoughts about it?

Galatasaray come to such a great community, I want to say I'm happy for. Both dates, the size of the club, and holds the staff and the quality of football is very important. One of the most important thing for me here, and football coach, Frank has enjoyed considerable success during the Rijkaard'la opportunity to find work. So I'm very happy to come to Galatasaray.
很高興來這裡,blahblah,最主要是因為這裡的教練是里傑卡爾德

You have to share the news of the transfer of Twitter, if you're going to continue writing in the calculation of Galatasaray fans will not leave you alone in there. We also talk about football for it?

You want to talk about the characteristic features. Defender who like to do, firmly on the left side of defense I am a player who likes to do. I like to go to attack a player. In Liverpool but I hope not too many goals scored find I'm out here to attack. Twitter an important point for me to share my life, I'll continue in this way.

With reference to the 2007-2008 season and transferred to Liverpool in Liverpool in contrast to the previous season, the left wing began to do more tasks. 2009-2010 Premier League season, Rafael Benitez tarafubdab 30, 10 serving in the European Cup matches were given a name. As did players. The first 11 were played last season. We have set out here how the transfer occurred in an emulator? Did you find yourself in Galatasaray. What you gonna say about it?

You know a coach changes took place in Liverpool. After experiencing these changes would have felt a little less chance to form a very young player and I'm in the end. The most important thing for me in the team definitely going to play football. For the young sophisticate adınaa I need to play matches. As such an offer from Galatasaray in my head, without any question marks, no doubt I was immediately accepted without bidding.

World Championship title in 2007 under the age of 20 in 2009, still under the age of 20 South American Championship 2'nciliği. This is a great career and great start to a promising player profiles ... He is also a community that is why the excitement is already.

Galatasaray Sports Club were given a chance from me such a great honor to hear. I am a great pride. No one should doubt the best possible chance to be evaluated. Take this club forward in the best way to do my best to hold one should doubt.

20 years old were the Liverpool football team last season as a major. How good is the greatest proof that this is a transfer, but the Premier League, Liverpool, how the camaraderie you will experience? What to include? What do you think about it?

As you say, you must match up in Liverpool do it, so at a young age so the number of matches do not reach the floor I had an incredible experience. I hope that my experience would continue at Galatasaray. Galatasaray have shown in the performance, the team provides the best way to help me.

Coach Frank Rijkaard, a name is very important, yet the former Liverpool man Harry Kewell and Milan Baros will be the teammate. What comments do you bring to this issue?
還有前隊友Kewell與Baros

Let's start with our first course, the technical director. Frank Rijkaard undeniably a great name and I am very happy to be working with such a name because I think I can learn many things from him. I can take more advanced in terms of football I think I can learn many things. Apart from that a great footballer Harry Kewell, I had the chance to play with him six months. But maybe not so much that I know him. I have not had a chance to play in Milan Baros'la but it's also know how great a player, I know him well. So with this sort of thing I hope my contribution will lead to a more beautiful place team.
重申:里傑很偉大,很高興能在他手下學習,能更進步。跟克維爾一起當過半年同事,不很熟。沒跟巴羅斯一起過,但他是偉大的球員。以下點點點

Rafael Benitez was also evaluated on the inside left of you. Sometimes even outside the region where the left front was playing as libero. In this context, of course, is a versatile player, Frank Rijkaard'la Did this direction because of an interview in the left Galatasaray in the region still has a team chances at the front can feel the lack of progress in this regard in the day. Did a talk on this side of Frank Rijkaard'la?

I met Frank Rijkaard'la. We talked with him, but in terms of position, so we have not had a detailed conversation. The times are too early, but progress can be dabu type conversations between us. I played the original position, left back position. Later times, but our coach Frank Rijkaard'tan if any request can also play in midfield, can also play in front libero position.
已經跟里傑見過面,但尚未深談。位置方面,一直都是踢左後衛,但如果教練想叫我踢中場,我也OK。(別沒志氣了你踢什麼中場)

A football player with Premier League experience to the floor staff were on loan to Galatasaray. Do you have a message to fans? Galatasaray's goals, as to say what you want?

As a footballer I want to give fans the most important message, I can play better as well, can I play bad, but you have doubts Sundae that I will fight with full strength until the last second and I'll fight. I have a great club like Galatasaray'm proud to come. Here to capture success, championships came to life. Galatasaray great community. Played continuously on a championship team. I want to help as best I can. I think a very important step in my career.
官話。

附:加拉塔薩雷 2010/2011球員名單(WIKI)

大腕還真不少,Elano、Lucas Neill、Turan、Lorik Cana,都是名將。
另外有個阿根廷人 Carrusca 去年租借到Banfield 今年不知道有沒有留下
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Adrian_Carrusca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

275#
发表于 2010-9-1 11:01:32 | 只看该作者
好意外啊~~~~~教母放宽心了。。。。加拉塔萨雷好歹是土超班霸,伊斯坦布尔欧洲半区生活不错。。。比特拉帕宗体育好>_<
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:45 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .