扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1737|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

在皇马的第一次新闻发布会

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-9-27 15:25:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<font size="2">Heinze press conference <br/><br/></font><span style="FONT-SIZE: 24px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal;"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;"><span style="COLOR: red;">"I am anxious to play again"</span></span></span><font size="2"> <br/><br/></font><span style="FONT-SIZE: 18px; LINE-HEIGHT: normal;">Gabriel Heinze gave his first press conference of the season this morning. The Argentine knows the Spanish League fairly well, as he played for Valladolid for three years. He has adapted well to the Whites and expects to play against Betis after missing the fixture with his former team due to a mild niggle. <br/><br/>You didn't play against Valladolid, mut it must have brought back many memories... <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">Yes, it did. I had three and a half fantastic years there. I was very young and it was my first football home. They treated me as a son. I will always be very grateful to Valladolid. I had many friends there. <br/></span><br/><br/>Which is the true Real Madrid, the one we saw against Villarreal or the one we saw against Valladolid? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">Both are. The match against Villarreal was beautiful and we scored several goals. We suffered against Valladolid, but we knew how to pull through. They have been recently promoted and they are very excited about playing in First Division. <br/></span><br/><br/>How's your contracture coming along? Do you think you will be a starter again soon? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">I feel great. I had a good start, but got injured soon after the season started. The squad has 25 players and the coach decides who plays. I'm anxious to play again and I want to be fit to be available for the coach. Someone else played in my stead the other day, and I welcomed it. We are a united team and we must all help. <br/></span><br/><br/>epe and Metzelder are injured, leaving five defenders to cover four spots. Would you prefer to play as a centre back or a left back? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">I've played in both positions throughout my career, so I don't mind. Let the coach decide.</span> <br/><br/>Betis haven't had a good start, but they have played well at the Bernab閡 in the past. What do you know about them? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">I hope nothing bad happens. They are a good team. I know their coach; he always has very tight sides. We don't have to worry about who we play against if we do things well, especially when we play at home.</span> <br/><br/>You know the French, Portuguese and English leagues... What's surprised you the most about the Spanish competition? Has it changed much since you last played here? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">Yes it has. English football has more differences with the rest. Every player that joins a big club wishes to adapt quickly. I want to do that and to play many minutes.</span> <br/><br/>What's caught your attention at Real Madrid? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">Not much. I came from a big club like Manchester, which isn't very different to Real Madrid. Clubs like these always try hard to be perfect or to come close to perfection. I guess the fact that the sun shines pretty much every day has caught my attention. That's priceless.</span> <br/><br/>What do you think about Ronaldinho's situation at Barcelona? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">I have a different way of looking at it. Great players will always be great, no matter what they do. Ronaldinho's proved to be an excellent player. I know him personally and he is a very nice guy. He may be going through a rough patch professionally speaking, but his strength and his wisdom will help him pull through. I wouldn't like him to play because he makes our strongest rival more powerful, but I don't care about the rest. <br/></span><br/><br/>Valencia's Miguel has said he's been smoking since he was 14 and that he goes out every Thursday night... <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">I don't think going out is a bad thing. Why would it be? There's time to do lots of stuff. Miguel is a very fast runner and should be judged for what he does on the pitch. I would only worry if a player goes out the night before a game. <br/></span><br/><br/>resident&nbsp; Calderon was accidentally detained in a New York airport. What do you think of that? <br/><span style="COLOR: red;">Nothing. I'm glad it amounted to nothing and that everything's fine. These things happen in that country because their security is very tight.</span> <br/></span>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-27 15:28:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-9-27 15:33:00 | 只看该作者

我头发和他差不多

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-9-27 16:48:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用燕然未勒在2007-9-27 15:33:00的发言:

我头发和他差不多

自爆才是硬道理

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-9-27 17:21:00 | 只看该作者
支持自爆
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-9-27 19:55:00 | 只看该作者
同上[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-9-28 19:54:00 | 只看该作者
我过几天就去拍头发
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:12 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 20 queries .