楼主| 发表于 2007-12-24 10:29:00 | 只看该作者

对奥萨苏纳第二次出场:

67'SubstitutionBorja ValeroTrejo Ó.

23分钟左右,有进步。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-5 14:26:00 | 只看该作者

opup('http://www.servicios.clarin.com/notas/jsp/ole/v4/galeria/galeria.jsp?notaId=1506839&mtmTipo=Imagen','fotos','850','600','yes','yes');">Tiene 19. Llegó a principios de 2007. Ahora está a punto.
Tiene 19. Llegó a principios de 2007. Ahora está a punto.

Gregory, against Barsa: Trejo and ten more. "The title of El Diario de Mallorca speaks for itself: it sought to Gregorio Manzano, DT team of the island, do not hesitate in giving the Oscar Trejo great opportunity today against the Barcelona. Everything does indicate that the coach will do if the request. was seen ...

And eye, which he attaches media claim popular support. On Thursday, in the Children's Playground in Palma de Mallorca, in an event organized by the Cadena SER, hundreds of boys approached to take an autograph from 19-year-old Argentine. Where does so much excitement? It is that the former Boca tip, which came to the team in January 2007, recently played his first match as the holder on Wednesday. And broke ... It was compared with Osasuna, for the Copa del Rey, in the revenge that Mallorca needed to win by three or more goals. And was 4-0 with a brilliant performance of Santiago. It was the right time for display as an option conducive to turn the direction of the team (it is 10 ° in the League, but only three points above posts decline). And just comes Barsa at home, a very special for mayorquines which promise to fill the Estadi ONO for the first time in the season.

The arrival of Trejo caused a lot of expectations (and also stir because Boca had not authorized the pass) by the fame that preceded it since youth. However, it has not managed to have continuity. His debut was barbaric: April 8, against Getafe,''came the 44 ST and one minute later which is marked so far its only goal in the team. But since then only played 136 minutes more (over 11 parties).

Now, Oscar said it is ready to make this their time. "Fortunately, the work had its fruits and am having more involvement. Coach already told me that because I was prepared to play more," he told. Trejo also admitted that the presence of compatriots Jonas Gutierrez, Ibagaza, Guille Pereyra and Germán Lux is key. So perhaps, as in Spain has his parents and his two sisters.

Today may be their great chance. And the possibility of starting a great week ... Is that on Wednesday, Copa del Rey, it is none other than Madrid.

来到马洛卡将近一年后,特雷霍终于在国王杯对阵奥萨苏那的比赛中获得首发的机会并打满全场,在这场4比0大胜的比赛中表现出色~~

各大报纸都说从此小霍的上场机会将会逐渐增加~~~~期待~~~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-6 9:24:39编辑过]

vK3GQho5.jpg (12.31 KB, 下载次数: 24)

"Chocota" Trejo 特雷霍跟踪帖

"Chocota" Trejo 特雷霍跟踪帖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2008-1-5 14:30:00 | 只看该作者
帅哥一枚!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-5 15:47:00 | 只看该作者

AS采访:

The eleven who believed stake in the traced "
Hundreds of children lined in the Children's Playground of the SER to collect an autograph of the star of the copera traced to Osasuna. Oscar Trejo premiered as a holder and dreams of confronting Barcelona tomorrow
Faced Osasuna believed in the traced and you had clear that should seize this opportunity.
The eleven who jumped into the field believed in the traced, with a huge sacrifice of all. Luckily, we left the party that we needed and we have started the year well.

Llevaba time waiting for a party like this
Each party is expected to win, played by luck of the holder. I am very happy in my personal and more on the group, because we manage to pass.

It was his first game as a holder, when it reported Manzano?
On Tuesday or Wednesday. I was very happy. It came with coaching win, I am missing a lot of things to improve and continue to learn.

Since its debut at the Getafe last campaign we have just seen, what he has done during this time?
Yes, I did throughout 2007 but fortunately has already ended the year and 2008 has started better.

Have you received many congratulations from Argentina?
My sister called me have been greatly cheered by what has been achieved on Wednesday. People who always is with you is that you congratulated.

Today is the drawing eighths, what rival prefer?
Hopefully touch one is not too strong a set normalito. To be able to play and win. But now we believe in moving forward the meeting tomorrow against Barcelona.

If you say that Apple is going to play tomorrow, would you say that is not ready for a party?
Not at all. I would say that I am not prepared, I hope to play and take the minutes I play.

Barcelona comes cabreado. Etoo has said he wants to win as it is ...
They come to win, but we must remain calm, and wait patiently jugarles our chance.

The Kids Park had asked what player he fears most and has said that Etoo.
This is a player I admire and unbalanced at any time. It is capable of manufacturing a chance of scoring at any moment. Hopefully tomorrow will not have its day.

Bring a year in Majorca, what has been learned from our League?
It is a football faster and you must have thought something before receiving the ball. In Argentina is slower and more relaxed, but you go accustomed.

71'SubstitutionBasinasTrejo Ó.

对巴萨上场20分钟,黄牌一张~~

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-6 9:22:01编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2008-1-9 09:02:00 | 只看该作者
正在看对巴萨的比赛。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 12:26:00 | 只看该作者

对巴萨有次中路硬突2人,可惜摊大了被迫对马奎斯犯规拿了张黄牌~~

据说比赛中球迷在小霍上场前高声呼喊他的名字“Trejo”,而丫丫图雷却听成“黑人”的意思了,告马洛卡种族歧视~~哈哈~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-11 22:10:00 | 只看该作者

难得有机会看小霍首发的比赛,可惜没踢完半场就受伤下去了~可恶的杜德克!!~~

表现可圈可点~~~攻进来到西班牙后的第二球~~~还有一次硬突三人(加戈、小瓜和萨尔加多)创造对手犯规很是抢眼
~如图3~

解说的老外对他赞不绝口~~[]

进球视频:http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1679260

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-12 10:11:02编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2008-1-12 08:59:00 | 只看该作者
不得不佩服CM的厉害,我玩0304的时候博卡就有他了。而且挺厉害的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-13 22:14:00 | 只看该作者
0304那会他就在青年级别小有名气了,妖人都是有一定背景的~~呵呵~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-14 01:42:00 | 只看该作者

第一次在西甲联赛首发,对阵萨拉戈萨,出场74分钟~

貌似后段有点体力不支的样子~~

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-1-14 12:36:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2008-1-14 09:08:00 | 只看该作者

上半场萨拉格萨打得好,没什么机会

下半场特雷霍被侵犯得不少,亮点不多

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2008-1-14 22:52:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-17 23:58:04 | 只看该作者
国王杯第2回合对皇马踢了上半场,马洛卡被皇马完全压制,小霍几乎没有表现机会~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2008-1-20 05:02:06 | 只看该作者
据ole报的消息,Trejo接到意大利国奥的邀请了……
现在看他自己的选择了,orz
“A su vez, ayer se supo que Oscar Trejo, del Mallorca, recibió una propuesta de la selección olímpica de Italia. El pibe ex Boca está analizando esa opción...”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-20 08:18:50 | 只看该作者
去年意大利打他主意的时候他很坚定,这次敢投靠意大利的话劈死他~~~

[ 本帖最后由 threervana 于 2008-1-20 23:34 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2008-1-20 21:49:25 | 只看该作者
怎么又是意大利? em16

房主,你是说去年意大利招他的时候,他很坚定的想去,还是他很坚定的不去?

阿根廷国奥队呢?招那么老将怎么也不知道使用这大把大把新人?宁可他们穿上别国家队的球衣?怕冒险还是怎么的?阿足协的这帮瞎子!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-20 23:47:26 | 只看该作者
记得去年就有传闻意大利U21想勾引他,小霍那会没答应,还憧憬能去加拿大世青赛~可惜没去成~~~希望这次这小子不要让我们失望~

国奥也就18人名单,竞争肯定激烈~~Ole预测前锋线上有跳蚤、kun和阿瓜,可能又没有小霍的份了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-21 07:47:25 | 只看该作者
OSCAR TREJO: BETWEEN TWO FLAGS
"I want Italy, but I want to go to Beijing with Argentina"

The Santiago that begins to break in Majorca looks forward to the appeal of the Czech Batista: "I am Argentinian and dream of playing with the blue and white".

The santiagueños are pausados and kind by nature, but much more if they are on the other side of the phone and thousands of miles away. "Here was doing a barbaric cold, but now, with 22 degrees, I can not complain. In the department I am, with my old and my nephews, I came to visit. Hablemos quiet, no trouble was ...", excited Oscar Trejo, the revelation of the Argentine Majorca, one of the surprises of the Spanish League and author of a golazo himself against Real Madrid in the match round Copa del Rey. In three months to comply with the 20 years, is on everyone's lips. From coach Gregorio Manzano, which continues to ofrendarle praise and minutes on the court. Of the Spanish media, who predict a future star. And up to the Italian Football Federation, who called him by telephone to take in the selection Azzurra who participate in the Beijing Olympic Games. Chacota yet to be decided. But just to know that you would call the "I want" instant: the Czech Batista.

-- Do you ilusionás with the upcoming Olympic Games in Beijing?

-- Yes, well, it would be a dream ...

-- But what shirt you see?

-- I am Argentinian. And as Argentina, I want to play for my selection. I look forward to the chance but I know that there are great players.

-- But you called from Italy to play for them?

-- Yes ...

-- And? What you said?

-- I know that I have the possibility of playing for Italy ... But I would like to play for Argentina.
I have to continue working in order to demonstrate that I give to you the shirt of my country, I call for Batista to be, God willing, in the list of the Games.

-- When deciding what you conclude?

-- I do not know, as time goes on, I will go take a decision. But I am Argentinian, as you know ... As I read, is going to go every jugadorazo: Kun, Messi, Riquelme ... They are all cracks! Be there with them, it would be a unique feeling.

-- So if you called the Czech ...

-- I would say yes, who does not dream of his selection?

-- 2008?

-- I consolidarme, grow as a player. The year started well, I needed a goal like the one he did at Real Madrid, a match well. That goal had dreamed many times. Imagine how happy I am ... It was incredible to have done. The stopped chest, I think it was close to Sergio Ramos, and not what I thought it pegué. No. He could not believe it, I went running and I córner abrazaban all my colleagues. A dream. At night, I saw him several times on television.

-- And of course that you have recorded, of course.

-- No?

-- In Santiago assured that I recorded. I hope so, je. If not, I have to ask.

-- Was there a turning point in your career since that cry?

-- And, the goal helped me a lot, since I have more confidence and I have more minutes. Thanks to that goal today, I may be playing. Still I remember the anxiety that was before the match, as if he knew that I was going to pass something important ...

-- Looking for a good very anxious?

-- Yes, very, je. Sometimes I think I fell yet ... And in my family, are Chochos! Additionally, since
I am in Mallorca, my dad Guido could come rarely. That day was just on the court with my mom, Martha: hugged, cried a lot, the fans saluted and welcomed on the court. A madness.

-- Who changed the shirt?

-- With Fer (Gago). We know of the Lower Boca, we sometimes train together. I also have the shirt D'Alessandro and Diego Milito and Gaby.

-- What do you say when you face your compatriots? Are you registered?

-- Yes, I greet with great affection. In the match against Barcelona, I crossed on the side with Gaby Milito. We salute ... We looked and we reíamos, je.

-- And your former colleague of youth Kun?

-- Uy, I hope to see you in two weeks. That is one of my goals: to have his shirt.

-- And the other?

-- The T-shirt Lionel Messi, jeje.

-- How to handle a young Argentine at a Spanish apparel?

---- Good. Luckily, one of the leaders is the Caño, then to the Argentine banking us to death, jeje. I sit down near Jonah and Guille Pereyra. And now joined Poroto, which is very good person.

-- How many autographs Firmaste already?

-- Na ... Some good, some ... But the former has a special value, and was in Boca, after my debut against Almagro. Here, on the street, people are very quiet, some welcome you, always with great respect.

-- Do Extrañás?

-- Here I am very well, I feel happy. But it is normal that you throw your people ...

-- And the Argentine soccer?

-- I see a lot, I read ... Sometimes, when I am dead sleep and do not bear when the matches, I get Monday on the website of Channel 13 and see Futbol de Primera. I became very happy as of Lanus, but also what Tiger deserved. Of the Argentine players in the tournament, I liked Denis and the Laucha Acosta. It was a lot to look Ever (Banega), now I have it closer. Another jugadorazo.

-- Will you go back to Boca? Do Pensás in closing your career in the country?

-- Whenever you think of the desire to play there, but there is a lot of time left. We talked a couple of times with my dad, but I do not know what club ... Just as I told you, I am just beginning in Spain. I am eager to give my good first steps and grow in all aspects of my life. For now I am going well, right?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2008-1-22 00:46:46 | 只看该作者
特雷霍真乃大阿真提那国正太的楷模!嘉奖,学习!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 20:38:22 | 只看该作者
特雷霍 “我是阿根廷人”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

时间:2008-1-21 12:18:00 来源:阿根廷风暴 作者:白雪公主 阅读1945次
(尊重他人劳动,转载请注明出处,作者。谢谢)

特雷霍急切地想得到巴蒂斯塔的召唤,“我是阿根廷人,我的梦想就是穿上蓝白衫”

马洛卡20号特雷霍在国王杯上上对皇马的表现是令人惊艳的,他的进球帮助马洛卡淘汰了皇马,他的教练一直都在夸奖他,很显然他的前途一片光明,意大利的国奥队已经给他打电话希望他能代表意大利出战奥运会,他现在还在犹豫,显然他还在等一个人的电话,那就是巴蒂斯塔,只要巴蒂斯塔的电话响起,他便会毫不犹豫的答应。

还有3个月就年满20岁的特雷霍电话接受了记者的采访,他说自己正在公寓里,爸爸妈妈和侄子都从阿根廷来到西班牙探望他,他现在很知足…

记:你很渴望参加今年的北京奥运会?
特:是的,很希望,这是我的一个梦想。

记:但是你将代表哪个国家参赛呢?
特:我是阿根廷人,我当然希望代表阿根廷参赛,尽管阿根廷有很多出色的球员,但是我在等待我的机会。

记:但是意大利方面不是已经给你打电话要求你代表他们出战了吗?
特:是的…

记:接着呢?你怎么回复他们的?
特:我知道我有机会代表意大利参加比赛…但是我愿意代表阿根廷参加比赛,我必须努力训练,证明我配得上蓝白衫,那样巴蒂斯塔才会召我入队,希望上帝保佑我能进入阿根廷队的大名单。

记:那么你什么时候能做出最终决定呢?
特:我还不知道,我会花一些时间好好想想,但是我是阿根廷人,我早就期待着能跟Kun,梅西,里克尔梅那些出色的球员一起踢球,如果能跟他们一起那种感觉将是不可言喻的美妙。

记:那么如果切乔(巴蒂斯塔)征召了你…
特:我会答应,谁会不想为自己的祖国效力呢?

记:能够参加奥运会是你2008年最大的目标?
特:我希望今年能够更加进步,成长为一名真正的球员,今年我的开局不错,我需要一个像对皇马那样的进球,我需要一场这样的比赛,我已经梦想过无数次那样的进球场面了,那天进球的时候我有点不敢相信,我当时用胸部停球,我知道拉莫斯就在我的身旁,但是我没有考虑那么多,我击败了他,我真的不敢相信我做到了,我跑到角旗杆附近,我的队友上来拥抱我,这就是一个梦,我回到家之后又在电视看了很多遍那个进球。

记:所以你已经把那个进球完整地录下来了是吗?
特:…

记:没有吗?
特:希望在我家乡圣地牙哥的亲戚有帮我录好,如果他们没录的话,我会要求他们补上。

记:所以自从有了那个进球后,你的状况也相应发生一些改变吗?
特:是的,自从进了那个球,我对自己更加有信心了,同时我的出场时间也相应增多了,我感谢那粒进球,我在那场比赛前就对比赛很渴望,就像我事先知道会发生什么对我来说很重要的事情似的。

记:很渴望那场比赛?
特:是的,真的很渴望,呵呵,我有的时候感觉很准,自从我加盟马洛卡,爸爸妈妈不是能够经常来探望我,但是比赛的当天,爸爸和妈妈出现在看台上,当我进球后,他们拥抱,都激动地哭了,后来球迷们都对他们表示欢迎并且向他们祝贺,简直太疯狂了。

记:那么那场比赛之后你跟谁交换了球衣?
特:加戈,我在博卡青年队中就跟他相识,我们一起训练了很长时间,我也有达力桑德罗以及米利托兄弟的球衣。

记:当你的这些同胞看到你的时候都跟你说些什么?他们都对你很友好?
特:是的,他们都很关心我,像是在我们跟巴萨比赛的时候,我遇到了米利托,我们互相问候,我们相互看着对方之后开心地笑,呵呵

记:那么你的前青年队队友Kun呢?
特:我在两周后就会和他碰面了,他的球衣也是我的目标之一。

记:那么还想要谁的球衣?
特:梅西的,呵呵。

记:以你的感觉来说,西甲的更衣室是怎样对待一个年轻的阿根廷球员的?
特:还不错,很幸运这里的阿根廷人还不少,人都很好。

记:已经被很多球迷要求签名和合影了吗?
特:有一些,我还是对第一次被要求记忆深刻,当时我刚刚在博卡的青年队亮相,在这里的话,当你走在街上的时候,人们都没有在阿根廷那样狂热,有一些人会很尊重地对你表示祝福。

记:很吃惊这种情况?
特:我感觉很好,我过得很快乐。这都很正常。

记:那么还关注着阿根廷足球吗?
特:很关心,有的时候一到阿甲开战的时间我就忍不住要去看,每周一我都会在13台的主页上关注足球消息,对于拉努斯的表现我很开心,尽管老虎队也配得上冠军,至于球员,我喜欢丹尼斯和Laucha Acosta,我也很关注巴内加,现在他离我很近了。

记:你希望返回博卡吗?在那里结束职业生涯?
特:我总是希望能够为博卡而战,但是这个问题现在说还太早,我还有很长的路,我总是跟我爸爸说想返回阿根廷结束职业生涯,但是我不知道会是哪个俱乐部……就像我跟你说的,我现在希望的就是能在西甲拥有一个好的起步,能够在我的职业生涯中一直取得进步,起码目前为止我还进展得不错,不是吗?

特雷霍:

全名:Oscar Guido Trejo
出生时间:1988年4月26日
出生地点:阿根廷圣地亚戈
国籍:阿根廷,意大利
身高:177cm
体重:79kg
位置:前锋
目前效力俱乐部:马洛卡
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2008-2-7 21:51:26 | 只看该作者
这小子看上去还不错 不能便宜了意大利
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-13 11:09:28 | 只看该作者
红军看中阿根廷天才少年  
新闻来源:http://sport.setanta.com/en/Spor ... ol-eye-Oscar-Trejo/

作者:Ben Blackmore

有西班牙的媒体报道称利物浦已经盯上了阿根廷小将奥斯卡.特雷霍(Oscar Trejo),希望引进他来提高下赛季球队的进攻实力。

据称贝尼特斯非常欣赏这名皇家马洛卡小将的实力,他希望在今夏先以租借的方式引入特雷霍。

贝尼特斯希望条约中能写上利物浦有签下这名小将的优先权。

特雷霍自从2006年加盟马洛卡以来未能有出彩的表现,将出场12次,攻入一球。

他属于助攻型前锋,这正是贝尼特斯的4-2-3-1体系中急需的球员,贝帅需要一名技术好、有天赋的球员能够在前后场之间穿插。

特雷霍现在的合约到2011年到期,不过据说他并不愿意坐冷板凳坐到合约结束。由于他缺少比赛机会,他很可能无缘今年的奥运会。

出自利物浦红军论坛www.lfcfans.com/bbs

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2008-3-20 22:14:27 | 只看该作者
特雷霍入选奥运会56人名单
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-19 14:03:18 | 只看该作者
1. 特雷霍:期待拥有更多出场机会

20岁的效力于马洛卡的特雷霍出席了记者会,他本赛季的定位是替补,他说他希望能够在联赛收尾阶段拥有更多上场机会,“我需要拥有耐心,当球队分数无忧的时候我相信我就会拥有更多上场机会,我的队友古伊萨和阿朗戈已经做的很好,但是我还是对自己上场更多时间抱以希望”。

马洛卡的球迷很爱特雷霍,他本人也深深地感受到了这一点,“我很感谢这些球迷,每当我拥有出场机会的时候我都会竭尽所能奉献我的一切”。(白雪公主)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2008-5-4 21:39:06 | 只看该作者
小家伙上轮首开记录啊,很不错嘛,加油哦,要守住自己的阵地哦,千万别背叛去了意大利了...........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:59 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 21 queries .