扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1970|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[2006/07赛季·意甲·第35轮]墨西纳0:1国际米兰

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-5-2 12:53:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p>05.06 21:00 墨西纳Vs国际米兰 转播情况:未知</p><p>明天恢复训练,今天6名伤员先到。</p><p>(顺便祝各位大假快乐^_^)</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-8 11:17:46编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2007-5-2 14:59:00 | 只看该作者
那么多伤兵啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-5-6 20:13:00 | 只看该作者

好像没台转播啊。。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-8 11:36:00 | 只看该作者

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-8 11:37:21编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-8 11:44:00 | 只看该作者

Scudetto party after Inter v Torino
Thursday, 03 May 2007 17:48:15

MILAN - The party to celebrate F.C. Internazionale's 15th Scudetto will take place after Inter v Torino, the last match of the 2006/07 Serie A season, on Sunday 27 May.

Inter will be officially crowned Italian champions after the match, in a prize-giving ceremony to be presided over by the Italian Professional Football League.

The new date for the party, to involve a host of Italian celebrities who support Inter, will replace the event originally scheduled to take place in the evening of 22 May.

The party will commence after the final whistle, giving all Inter fans in attendance the chance to celebrate with the team an unforgettable season.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-5-9 11:37:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-5-9 11:47:00 | 只看该作者

墨西纳0:1国际米兰

Messina 0-1 Inter
Sunday, 06 May 2007 16:53:57

MESSINA - Inter warmed up for Wednesday's Tim Cup final first leg at the Olimpico with a 1-0 victory at Messina, who are relegated with three matches left to play.

Hernan Crespo scored just seconds after coming on to give Inter their 15th away win in the league this season - a new all time record.

Roberto Mancini rested a number of Italian champions ahead Wednesday's Rome clash, opting for Toldo in place of Julio Cesar between the posts.

And the veteran keeper showed he is always ready when called into action with a crucial punched save from D'Aversa's 20-yard swerveshot as the home side enjoyed a period of sustained pressure midway through the half.

Alvaro Recoba, who had a free kick saved before firing over in the early stages, went closest to a first-goal goal for Inter in time added on, flashing wide a cross-shot from the left.

The Nerazzurri made the brighter start to the second half and Olivier Dacourt, the only outfield player yet to score for Inter this season, narrowly missed the target on 59 minutes when his 20-yard curler finished inches wide.

Mariano Gonzalez should have opened the scoring nine minutes later but fired wide with just Paoletti to beat.

Messina wasted a gilt-edged chance to take the lead when Di Napoli's penalty shot was superbly parried by Toldo after Andreolli was adjudged to have blocked a Giallombardo cross with his arm.

From a black and blue point of view, the match came alive seconds after the introduction of Hernan Crespo for Solari.

In the 27th minute the Argentine striker, back after an injury, poked home Burdisso's headed pass from Figo's inswinging free kick to put Inter ahead with his first touch of the ball.

Patrick Vieira replaced Gonzalez for the final quarter-hour to make his return after a long layoff, and could have doubled Inter's lead in added time but his slotted effort from Grosso's cutback finished wide.

Messina 0-1 Inter (HT: 0-0)

Scorer: Crespo 72.

Messina: 1 Paoletti; 8 Zoro, 32 Candela, 27 Zanchi (5 De Vezze 76), 19 Parisi; 77 Lavecchia, 4 Pestrin (18 Floccari 87), 23 D'Aversa, 14 Giallombardo; 11 Di Napoli, 17 Masiello (10 Iliev 80).
Subs not used: 71 Cesaretti, 20 Cordova, 21 Alvarez, 28 Bakayoko.
Coach: Bruno Bolchi.

Inter: 1 Toldo; 16 Burdisso, 2 Cordoba, 77 Andreolli, 11 Grosso; 91 Mariano Gonzalez (14 Vieira 75), 15 Dacourt, 4 Zanetti, 21 Solari (18 Crespo 72); 10 Adriano, 20 Recoba (7 Figo 65).
Subs not used: 12 Julio Cesar, 6 Maxwell, 23 Materazzi, 62 Figliomeni.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Referee: Domenici Celi (Campobasso).

Booked: Dacourt 42, Mariano Gonzalez 45, Cordoba 62, Masiello 68, Vieira 81.

北京时间5月6日21时(意大利当地时间15时),意甲第35轮10场比赛同时开球。国际米兰客场1比0力擒梅西纳,打破了意甲单赛季客场赢球纪录。伤愈复出的克雷斯波下半时替补出场,不到1分钟便攻入致胜一球。

国际米兰此役在西西里获胜,就可以打破尤文图斯1949-50赛季客场14胜的纪录。上轮打右路的安德雷奥利回到中卫老本行,两名阿根廷人索拉里与马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯打边前卫,阿德与雷科巴组成锋线。开场4分钟,雷科巴在门前32米处主罚任意球被门将保莱蒂没收。第10分钟,马谢洛怒射被安德雷奥利挡出。第12分钟,雷科巴远射高出。第15分钟,安德雷奥利又封堵了马谢洛的斜射。

坎德拉左侧任意球被破坏,帕里西补射稍稍偏出右门柱。国际米兰随后连续获得3次角球,但都没能造成威胁。第26分钟,佐罗在门前25米处主罚任意球偏出。佩斯特林随后外围低射打偏。第33分钟,达韦尔萨在门前20米处射门被托尔多击出。第41分钟,迪纳波利卸下长传凌空吊射险些得手。达科特中场犯规吃到黄牌。上半时补时阶段,马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯对拉维基亚犯规,也被黄牌警告。雷科巴随后左侧似传似射偏出远门柱。

下半时一开始,拉维基亚远射被托尔多得到。第49分钟,国际米兰本赛季唯一没有得分的中场球员达科特在门前20米处主罚任意球偏出右门柱。第50分钟,赞奇小角度捅射偏出。第58分钟,国际米兰打出反击,马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯单刀射偏。科尔多瓦禁区前沿放倒拉维基亚,被黄牌警告,他将错过下轮主场对拉齐奥的比赛,迪纳波利主罚任意球打在人墙上,坎德拉凌空补射偏出。

菲戈换下雷科巴。第68分钟,安德雷奥利禁区内手球,迪纳波利主罚点球被托尔多扑出!克雷斯波换下索拉里。出场不到1分钟,他就进球了!菲戈左侧开出任意球,布尔迪索头球摆渡,克雷斯波捅射入网。

梅西纳(4-4-2):1-保莱蒂/8-佐罗,32-坎德拉,27-赞奇,19-帕里西/77-拉维基亚,4-佩斯特林,23-达韦尔萨,14-贾隆巴多/11-迪纳波利,17-马谢洛。

国际米兰(4-4-2):1-托尔多/16-布尔迪索,2-科尔多瓦,77-安德雷奥利,11-格罗索/91-马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯,15-达科特,4-萨内蒂,21-索拉里/10-阿德里亚诺,20-雷科巴。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-5-9 11:50:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰创下客场多项纪录

Inter, record of away wins
Monday, 07 May 2007 10:16:02

MILAN - Inter's victory at Messina was their fifteenth away win of the Serie A season - a new all time record. The Nerazzurri will become the first team to remain unbeaten on the road in the 20-team championship if they win at Atalanta in Week 37.

Hernan Crespo's goal at the San Filippo (his 129th in Serie A) was the fastest ever by a substitute. From when Figo took his free kick, it took the Argentine striker 2.5 seconds to score the decisive goal, bettering the previous record of 6.5 seconds, set by Estevez in Catania 1-4 Reggina. Crespo had been on the pitch for 19 seconds.

Francesco Toldo's penalty save was Inter's third of the season after Julio Cesar's blocks in Inter 2-0 Ascoli and Inter 2-0 Siena. The Italian keeper, who played his 212th game for Inter on Sunday, has saved 10 Serie A spot kicks out of 73.

Adriano's appearance at Messina was his 150th match for Inter. The Brazilian has worn black and blue 107 times in Serie A, 28 in European cups, 13 in the Coppa Italia and 2 in the Italian Supercup. 

国际米兰客场战胜梅西纳队的比赛是本赛季意甲联赛中的第15个客场胜利——这是一个新的历史纪录。如果他们在第37轮中客场取胜亚特兰大队,蓝黑球队将是第一支在20支球队间进行的意甲联赛中客场保持不败的球队。

埃尔南-克雷斯波在圣菲利普球场的进球是他的第129粒意甲进球,这是历史上替补球员的最快进球。当菲戈踢出任意球以后,阿根廷前锋只用了2.5秒就打进了决定性的进球,打破了此前6.5秒的纪录。克雷斯波上场仅有19秒。

弗朗切斯科-托尔多扑出的点球是国际米兰队本赛季扑出的第3个,此前胡里奥-塞萨尔曾经在国际米兰2-0阿斯科利和国际米兰2-0锡耶纳的比赛中两次扑出。这名意大利守门员周日代表国际米兰第212次出场,扑出了意甲73粒点球中的10粒。

阿德里亚诺在梅西纳的出场是他代表国际米兰的第150场比赛。巴西人曾经在意甲联赛中身穿蓝黑球衣107次,欧洲冠军联赛中28次,意大利杯中13次,意大利超级杯中2次。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-5-9 11:55:00 | 只看该作者

官网球迷评分

Toldo  9.0592   1858 
Burdisso  7.2169   1507 
Cordoba  7.0934   1488 
Andreolli  6.8289   1520
Grosso  6.7493   1516
Solari  6.5096   1497
Gonzalez  5.5394   1570
Dacourt  7.0960   1479 
Zanetti  7.6365   1541 
Adriano  6.2813   1674 
Recoba  7.1761   1709 
Figo  8.2200   1722
Vieira  7.3003   1505  
Crespo  8.8679   1795
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-5-9 12:04:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-5-9 13:48:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-9 13:56:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-5-8 17:29:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-5-8 17:46:00 | 只看该作者

马西莫-莫拉蒂接受意大利天空电视台采访

Massimo Moratti on Sky Italia programme
Saturday, 05 May 2007 08:56:01

MILAN - Inter president Massimo Moratti gave the following interview to Sky Italia on Wednesday 2 May. The interview will be broadcast during Saturday's programme 100% sabato on Sky Sport 1.

Dr Moratti, your father said to put other people's happiness before your own. An almost Franciscan concept...
"It's quite normal. It probably happens to everybody. Other people's happiness can make you understand whether you have done something positive or not. More than being a teaching carved in stone, my father's was a way of seeing life to understand if things were working or not."

During these days of Scudetto celebrations, did you think for a moment what your father would have said to you?
"No, I didn't think about it because I believe he would have seen this thing with the pleasure with which a father sees a son, and here we are back to the concept of happiness. As a good fan, he too would have been happy for Inter's triumphs, but I don't even want to think about what he would have thought before, in those years where we didn't win."

President, what advice to do have for your children today?
"In them, I see more or less the same attitude we had with my father. It's the same attitude my children have with me. They try to understand if this thing makes me suffer, does me good or bad, how I am, and if I'm happy. This attitude is linked to my paternal figure, my support for Inter, and the affection they have for me. My children are obviously happy about the Scudetto because they have seen reached an objective that we had been pursuing for a long time, and at a time when many things were set straight."

Let's change subject. November 1995. Sampdoria 0-0 Inter. Roberto Mancini is sent off by referee Nicchi, and is suspended for five matches. Yet Moratti called him the same evening, asking him to join Inter. Do you still remember that episode?
"What date was it? The same thing happened with Eric Cantona, who had been suspended... You can see that it's the destiny of the great champions to end up like this... However, I knew how to separate these suspensions from the talent of these men, who would have given our Inter a distinguishing feature. Both Mancini and Cantona would have made us stronger. And I think the fans always want talented players who lead the team and leave a good memory. And besides, I had a predilection for Mancini in those years because he played well."

You met Mancini for dinner the day after that telephone call. What was you impression of him twelve years ago?
"Mancini's personality hasn't changed much. He already had a strong personality back then, he was sure of what he said, and timid like he is now, but his likeableness and his gratitude for my interest in him was clear. As everyone knows, he didn't arrive because he was very attached to Sampdoria, but he behaved in a pleasant manner during dinner that evening. It was a basis for his arrival sooner or later. And later on he arrived."

What did Moratti like about Mancini the player? Because he was a genius, a rebel, or a genius-rebel?
"First of all, because he was a great player. And his character was a bit like Inter's at the time. He was quite rebellious in terms of tactical discipline."

Let's move on to Mancini the coach. Is it true that last autumn, after reading the Inter bench was hanging in the balance, Mancini called you to say 'president, don't do anything silly'?
"What he said exactly was: 'I'll give you some adivce, don't sack the coach'. Said seriously, I found it to be fantastic. For him to advise me not to sack the coach. I started laughing. They had never said it so well, but in truth I hadn't remotely thought of it. But he told me seriously: 'don't dismiss the coach because Inter will win this year'. The way he said it, it seemed like advice with no ulterior motive, and perhaps it was like this. It was almost as if he saw a change of coach as something negative for Inter and not for himself, that he could see much more easily what the potential of the team was. But I kept faith because we had the right players and Mancini was ready to get the team off the ground. At the time I didn't think he would have a championship like this, but I had this feeling more because of his project and because he sees the players improving every day."

You recently said: 'Mancini takes aim and hits the target'. Is this the reason why you're dreaming, hoping and thinking that Inter can win the Champions League next season?
"I made that declaration with a certain coldness. In the sense that in his first two seasons at Inter, it's not as if Mancini made experiments that negatively affected the team's performance, but tried to understand what the best system was in order to reach the finishing post. And he had great success in his third year. I'm convinced the same thing can happen in the Champions League. I might be wrong, but he's a stubborn person and he will do it."

Another of your declarations: 'When Mancini goes, he won't behave like Mr Lippi'. What did you mean?
"I was referring to contractual matters. Mancini has a rather long contract. However, it wasn't meant to offend Lippi. Many coaches have done the same as Lippi."

Is Mancini like Helenio Herrera?
"To be like Herrera you have to win like Herrera, who won a lot and who can therefore be remembered as a legendary coach. The two people have different personalities but are both very professional, suited to the times, and have strong personalities. I think these qualities are necessary to reach great triumphs."

Were you honestly thinking of a shake-up after Villarreal last year?
"No. I have always thought we could count on Mancini for a long time. There was a time at the end of last season when we threw away a few matches. We lost them badly without getting points, slipping from second to third place. I wasn't very pleased with that period, I was worried there was a detachment of the team's duty towards the fans and the club. That was the time when I thought not about a shake-up, but about looking around."

Around this time a year ago you said Fabio Capello was the best coach. Is it still like this?
"Each person is good at a certain time. Capello, who was helped a lot as we have seen, showed he was firm, knew how to lead the team, and win. The duty of a president is always to give to the fans, because the team belongs to the fans, so you always have to try to give the fans the best around, even if you might have other preferences. In the end, my preference won. I preferred Mancini."

And a year ago, Moratti was about to sell the club. There were negotiations with a foreign group. Who was it?
"Those with the temptation to buy, cannot be revealed. It was a very important group, but I preferred for the thing not to go ahead."

Why not? Just because of Calciopoli?
"Well, in some respects Calciopoli was already something. Also, there has always been great patience. I don't know where it comes from, but it props you up."

Is there an image, a photograph of this Scudetto that you will never be able to forget?
"I really liked what happened in Siena. I really liked winning in Siena because Siena seemed like a garden. The city is beautiful, it was a beautiful day, there was green everywhere, the fans were happy. That moment sticks in mind. It reminded me of past Scudettos. Not ours, but those won with president Masseroni (in 1952/53 and 1953/54). I remember the celebrations at the San Siro in those championships. That (in Siena) was a moment of such happiness that it compensates for all the efforts made during the year."

The nicest text message you received after the Scudetto triumph?
"If this is where you want to get to, the text I received from Ronaldo was very concise. I received many others from many fans. The fans views football seriously at the time of victory."

The nicest one?
"I'd say Ronaldo's. He needn't have done it, but it was a nice thing."

Let's move on to Zlatan Ibrahimovic. From the outside it's striking, antihistorical even, to see the fans' affection for Ibra, as if he had never played for Juventus. Marco Tardelli, Giovanni Trapattoni, Lippi and many other ex-Juventini have always been accompanied by the Bianconeri shadow. This hasn't happened with the Swede. Why?
"First of all, because he's likeable, and this is something you either have or don't have. Also, he has given his all, he has never stopped short of giving his best. So he immediately entered the fans' hearts because of his joviality and his way of playing. Also, because he has overcome this wall. They viewed him with suspicion at the start, and the fans have really taken to him for how he has overcome the wall. So they have forgotten the fact that he was part of an enemy team that won."

Tell us the truth. When the Calciopoli scandal exploded last year did you say to yourself 'I thought as much', or 'I'd never have thought it would be like this'?
"I'd never have thought it would be like this. It's humiliating and you say: 'but what was the point of being there?'"

Massimo De Santis, a guest on a private television station on Monday evening, said that Giacinto Facchetti often telephoned him. What's your opinion of this declaration? Desperate? Squalid? Cowardly?
(Smiles bitterly) "They were very good friends, certainly very good friends... Let's not joke. I think that a person can say anything, whether true or untrue, to justify oneself. But it's certainly in bad taste."

How do you feel when you see Luciano Moggi on television?
"He's been on a bit less in recent days... But it's the effect of a clearly Italian thing, the use of someone's image. Moggi was successful somehow or other so as such, this media appeal was exploited. He was more the object than the subject in this matter, taken on and sold by a television. It was a risk he was running if something worse had happened after, and he took this risk."

Will the rivalry with Juventus end sooner or later, or be mitigated? Would you be prepared to take the first step as a sign of appeasement, to soften the tension?
"There has to be rivalry and antagonism, but I think we will get there without any rancour or trouble, thanks to Juventus' new managers who are working in this direction, and the players themselves, who are the best part of football. We will certainly be enemies on the pitch, and antagonists in the newspapers because of the ambitions both teams have, but without this kind of strong ill feeling, which will certainly decrease."

Did you see the banner 'Peppino you are Italian champion'? What did you think?
"I will always remember the Avvocato Prisco. I have often spoken about him. Besides his great intelligence, he had incredible strength, and a formidable spirit. He said very true things that made you laugh, and in his own unique style. And he was a big, big Inter fan."

Alvaro Recoba always says 'I will stay if Moratti wants me to'. Will it end up like this again this time?
"I read it in the newspapers the other day..."

Adriano also says 'if Moratti wants, I will stay'?
"So does every player, if the president wants to sell him... But we have chosen Adriano more than once: when we got him after loaning him out, and last year when we decided to continue with him after his bad patch. Adriano has such potential that he's certainly the best around, so you can't abandon him just because of a bad patch. He is certainly a player to follow. We have to keep close to him and count on his constant desire to improve. I believe he has it, and he is also a good lad, and he is very young."

Don't you think he's like Godot. Inter are waiting for him and he never arrives?
"He might not have done too much this year, but he helped win matches that, when you put them all together, helped win you the championship. He is still of a higher level than an average player because he has class and physical power. He's a player who can give more, and he has already given, so it's not as if we're waiting for something we're hoping for. We're waiting for a talent we have already seen."

Are you still angry about the suspension?
"Yes, for the matter in itself. I thought it was strange and I find it hard to understand, but I'm wrong because on the other side there are people who do their job. I will take advantage of this chance to clear things up: any opinion I give on this matter is not an opinion of the people who gave this suspension. They are people I know and respect because I know their value. I'm hoping they're not offended. As far as the matter in itself is concerned, the whole thing should be re-examined because you can't review a refereeing decision and penalise a team afterwards, even if it's the biggest mistake in the world."

What's your explanation of the relationship with Ronaldo? First there was a great love, then an abrupt parting, and then the Brazilian's transfer to Milan...
"There are no hard feelings, neither on one side nor the other. It was an objective situation involving a great player who left Inter for Real Madrid, and Real Madrid paid to have him. And then that same player returns to Italy, chooses the wrong team and instead of coming to us ends up at the team with different colours in the same city. So at this point it's normal for the fans to feel offended. Ronaldo wasn't just a great player, the Inter fans suffered over his physical problems. They certainly prayed for Ronaldo, they all said a small prayer for Ronaldo. I'm not saying they felt betrayed, but misunderstood, and Ronaldo will always pay for this. As far as personal aspects are concerned, Ronaldo is capable of winning back everyone's approval. He has such talent that you don't find yourself rooting against him. I don't have a dislike for him. This situation will get back to normal, but I can understand the Inter fans."

If Ronaldo called you to say he wants to return to Inter?
"He is a good player, and he will be a very good manager, but for now I'm evaluating him as a player."

There's talk of a serie of triumphs at Inter. Is Moratti touching wood?
"No. I''ll just say that we'll talk about it again in five years. We need to confirm this continuity and try not to have negative changes. This team is strong, has a young coach who still wants to show a lot. We'll see in five years and see if it has been a series of triumphs or a flash in the pan. I think it's hard for things to go badly. There's a good foundation, the players know each other well, and I won't turn everything upside down because it will be easier for them next year than this year."

Are you looking to bring in a great player a là Ibra for the centenary?
"Every year there's an excuse. First it's because you're not winning, then it's because of the centenary... I think it would be wise not to buy anyone this year. But then there are certain opportunities that enable you to intervene. At the moment I'm not chasing any big names at the expense of the team, which I want to keep as strong as it is, and with the spirit that it had this year."

Deco's agent was in Milan in recent days...
"I read it in the newspapers... Deco is good, but I hope Figo stays. The best we can find is Figo because he is intelligent, modest, can cover various roles, and sacrifices himself for everyone."

Could the young player Pato be the gamble that Ronaldo was in 1997?
"There are a lot of highly talented young players in South America at the moment. Pato is not the only one who is being followed to see whether he will be the best in the future. Pato is the one mentioned the most, but there are others they have already told me about. But the policy of following young players certainly isn't stupid."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-5-8 17:58:00 | 只看该作者

The midweek match between Liverpool and Chelsea was also a clash between Rafa Benitez and Josè Mourinho. According to Moratti, what kind of match was it, and what do you think of the two coaches, neither of whom are prophets in their own country?
"I respect Mourinho. I don't think it's easy to win two consecutive championships that easily in England. But I'm not surprised that Liverpool won the clash at home. When they talk about English teams there's always the doubt that they can do well at home and less well away. However, it can sometimes be a bit of bad luck that leads you to winning in the championship and not in Europe. There are always many labels in football, but luck plays an important part. The important thing is quality, and Mancini, Mourinho and Benitez have that."

And if Milan won in Europe? Wouldn't you be a bit irritated?
"Yes, just like Milan would be irritated if they had already won the Champions League and saw Inter win the championship. I wouldn't mind if we split the trophies every year."

5月2日(周三),国际米兰俱乐部主席马西莫-莫拉蒂接受了意大利天空电视台的采访。本采访将于周六天空体育1台的“百分百周六”节目中播出。

莫拉蒂博士,您的父亲曾经说后天下人之乐而乐,这差不多是一个方济各会的精神……
这相当正常。这有可能在所有人身上发生。其他人的快乐可以让你知道你做的事情是不是积极的。比刻在石头上的教诲更多的是,我的父亲有一套自己的哲学知道事情是否顺利。

在庆祝意甲冠军的这些天里,您认为您的父亲会对您说什么吗?
不,我不考虑这个,因为我相信他可能已经以一名父亲看待儿子的兴趣看到了这一点。现在我们回到了快乐的概念。作为一名忠实的球迷,他也将为国际米兰的胜利而高兴,但我甚至不想考虑他在之前我们没夺冠的那些年中会怎么想。

主席先生,今天您将给您的孩子们什么建议呢?
在他们那里,我或多或少的知道了我们和我的父亲在一起时的同样态度。我的孩子们和我有相同的态度。他们试图明白这件事是否令我感到难受,对我有益还是有害,我怎么样,以及我是否高兴。这个态度和我的父亲位置、我对国际米兰的支持,以及他们对我影响有关。我的孩子们当然对于意甲冠军感到高兴,因为他们知道我们到达了我们长期以来一直为之奋斗的目标,以及一个很多事情会直通的时刻。

让我们换一个话题吧。1995年11月,桑普多利亚0-0战平了国际米兰,罗伯托-曼奇尼被主裁判尼基罚下,并被禁赛5场。当天晚上莫拉蒂给他打了电话,要求他加盟国际米兰。您还记得那个插曲吗?
那是几号发生的?相同的事情发生在了埃里克-坎通纳的身上,他也被禁赛了……你可以知道这是这样伟大冠军的命运。但是,我知道怎样将这些禁赛从这些人的天赋中分离开来。曼奇尼和坎通纳都会让我们变得更强,我认为球迷们一直想要天才的球员,他会带领球队并留下一段美好的记忆。同样,那些年我对曼奇尼有一个偏好,因为他踢得非常出色。

打电话的第二天,您和曼奇尼共进晚餐。12年前您对他的印象是怎样的?
曼奇尼的性格没有改变很多,那时他已经拥有了顽强的性格,他确信他说的话,和现在一样羞怯,但他的可爱和对我兴趣的感激却是明显的。就像每个人都知道的一样,他没有来,因为他和桑普多利亚渊源很深,但在那天晚上的晚餐中,他的举止令人满意。这是他早晚来这里的依据,之后他来到了这里。

莫拉蒂喜欢球员曼奇尼的哪些东西呢?因为他是一个天才,一个叛逆者,还是一个天才加叛逆者?
首先,因为他是一名伟大的球员,他的性格和那时的国际米兰有些相似。他在战术纪律方面相当难以控制。

我们说说主教练曼奇尼吧。去年秋天,在看到国际米兰的替补席不平衡的时候,曼奇尼给您打电话说:“主席,别做任何傻事。”这是真的吗?
他准确的说的是:“我会给您一些建议,别解雇教练。”他说得很认真,我认为这很好。他建议我别解雇教练,我开始笑了,他们从来没有说得如此好过,但实际上我没有冷静的想过。但他认真的告诉我:“别把教练打发走,因为国际米兰今年将会夺冠。”他说这话的方式看上去没有任何别有用心的动机,也许就是这样吧。看上去几乎他知道了换教练对于国际米兰来说是消极的事情,而不是对他自己,他可以更加容易的看出球队的潜力。但我一直有信心,因为我们有正确的球员,而曼奇尼做好了将球员带入球场的准备。那时我不认为他将拥有一个这样的联赛,但我更多的有这种感觉,因为他的方案,也因为他媒体都看到了球员们的进步。

最近您说过:“曼奇尼制定了目标并达到了目的。”这是您在梦想、希望和认为国际米兰下赛季的冠军联赛冠军的理由吗?
我是在某种程度上冷静的情况下说出这话的。在他执教国际米兰的前2个赛季中,曼奇尼好像并没有做对球队产生消极影响的试验,而是试图明白最佳的系统是什么,他的目的是达到最终的位置。他在第三年中取得了巨大的成功。我相信同样的事情可以发生在冠军联赛中。我也许是错的,但他是一个顽强的人,他会做到的。

您的另一句话:“当曼奇尼离开时,他不会像里皮先生那样。”您指的是什么?
我在说合同的问题。曼奇尼有一个相当长的合同。但是,这不是在冒犯里皮。很多主教练做出了和里皮相同的事情。

曼奇尼像埃莱尼奥-埃雷拉吗?
要像埃雷拉,你应该像埃雷拉一样取胜,他获得了很多胜利,因此他可以被人们记做一名传奇的教练。这两个人有不同的性格,但他们都非常职业,符合时宜,并且有完全的性格。我认为这些素质对于获得伟大胜利来说是必须的。

诚实的说,在去年负于比利亚雷亚尔之后,您想过和曼奇尼解约吗?
没有。我一直认为我们可以在长时间内指望曼奇尼。上赛季末他曾经放弃了一些比赛,我们在那些比赛中很糟糕的输了,没有得分,从第二落到了第三。那时我不是很满意,我担心球队对俱乐部和球迷的义务会解体。那时我想的不是解约,而是四处张望一下。

大约1年以前,您说法比奥-卡佩罗是最好的主教练。现在仍然是这样吗?
每个人都会在某个时段内出色。我们曾经看到,卡佩罗那时展现出了他的稳健,他知道怎样带领一支球队并取胜。主席的职责是永远为球迷们付出,因为球队是属于球迷的,所以你总应该给予球迷最好的东西,即使你也许有其它的偏爱。最后,我的偏爱赢了,我选择了曼奇尼。

一年前,莫拉蒂将要卖掉俱乐部。和一家国外的集团曾经有过谈判,他们是谁?
他们有购买的意图,但不能表现出来。这是一家非常重要的集团,但我更愿意不向前发展。

为什么不呢?只因为足球丑闻吗?
就某些方面而言,足球丑闻是既成事实了。同样,我们有很大的耐心,我不知道是从哪来的,但它支持你前进。

本赛季的意甲联赛中有一个画面或者一张照片是您永远不能忘记的吗?
我真的很喜欢在锡耶纳发生的事情,我真的很喜欢在锡耶纳夺冠,因为锡耶纳就像一个花园。那座城市非常美丽,那是美丽的一天,到处都是绿色,球迷们非常高兴。那个时刻一直停留在我的心中。它提醒了我过去的意甲冠军。不是我们的,而是那些和马塞罗尼主席(1952-1953和1953-1954赛季)一起获得的,我记得那两年的联赛在圣西罗的庆祝。那(在锡耶纳)是一个如此幸福的时刻,一年中的所有努力都在那一刻获得了报答。

在夺得意甲冠军后,您收到的最愉快的短信是什么?
如果这是你要到达的地方,我收到的罗纳尔多的短信非常简明。我收到了很多其他球迷发来的短信,球迷们在胜利的时刻将足球看得很认真。

最愉快的呢?
我要说是罗纳尔多的。他本来不需要那样做,但这非常令人愉快。

我们说说斯拉坦-伊布拉西莫维奇吧。从外表看,他是一个出色的,反叛历史的人,甚至从球迷对伊布拉的爱戴来看,他好像从未为尤文图斯踢过球。马尔科-塔尔代利、乔瓦尼-特拉帕托尼、里皮和很多其他前尤文蒂尼们一直伴宿着黑白的影子,但这没有发生在瑞典人的身上,为什么?
首先,因为他很讨人喜欢,这是你要么有要么没有的东西。同样,他已经尽力了,他从未停止竭尽全力。所以由于他的快乐和踢球方式,他立即进入了球迷的心里。而且,由于他已经超越了自己的那堵墙。一开始他们带着疑心看他,球迷们的确接受了他,因为他们知道了他是怎样跨越那道墙的,所以他们忘记了他曾经是敌对球队一员的事实。

告诉我们真相吧,去年当足球丑闻爆出的时候,您对自己说的是“我想就是这样的”还是“我从未想过会是这样”?
我从未想过会是这样。这真让人丢脸,你会说:“但他们在那里的目的是什么呢?”

马西莫-德桑蒂斯周一晚做客一家私人电视台时说扎琴多-法切蒂经常给他打电话。您对于他的话有何见解,绝望、凄惨还是懦怯?
(苦笑)他们是很好的朋友,当然是很好的朋友。咱们别开玩笑了。我认为一个人可以说任何东西证明自己是正当的,不论它是真的还是假的。但这话当然不好听。

当您在电视上看到卢查诺-莫吉时,您感觉怎样?
最近他出现得少了……但这是一个完全意大利式结果,这是某些人形象的用处。莫吉从某种意义上来说是成功的,这个媒体的呼吁被利用了。在这件事上,与主体相比,他更是一个客体,他承担了责任,并被电视台出卖了。如果有些事后来继续变糟的话,他将面临一种风险,他承担了这个风险。

与尤文图斯的对抗是迟早会结束还是被缓和?您会准备走出作为平息矛盾信号,缓和紧张的第一步吗?
应该有敌对和对抗,但我认为由于尤文图斯新任主教练向那个方向的努力,以及足球最好部分的球员们自己,我们将不会带着任何仇恨和麻烦到那里去。在球场上,我们将肯定是敌人,而在报纸上是对手,因为两支球队都有雄心壮志,但没有这种强烈的病态感觉,这将肯定会减弱。

您看到“佩皮诺你是意大利冠军”的标语了吗?您对此怎么想?
我将永远记住普里斯科律师。我经常提到他。除了他非常聪明以外,他还拥有不可思议的力量,以及一种可怕的精神。他会以自己独一无二的风格说出非常真实的东西让你笑,他是一个非常非常忠实的国际米兰球迷。

阿尔瓦罗-雷科巴一直在说“如果莫拉蒂要我留下来的话我就会留下来”,这次会不会再次这样结束呢?
我是在另外一天在报纸上看到这些的……

阿德里亚诺也说“如果莫拉蒂要我留下来的话,我就会留下来”吗?
每个球员都这么说,如果主席要卖掉他们呢?但我们不止一次的选择过阿德里亚诺:当我们在将他出租后得到他的时候,去年在他糟糕的场外行为之后我们决定继续和他在一起的时候。阿德里亚诺有潜力,他将肯定是最好的球员,所以你不能因为糟糕的场下行为就封杀他。他肯定是一名领军球员。我们应该接近他,并指望他永恒的进步愿望。我知道他有那样的愿望,他也是一个优秀的小伙子,他还很年轻。

您不认为他就像戈多一样吗,国际米兰在等待他,但他从未来过?
今年他也许没有贡献很多,但他帮助球队赢得了一些比赛,当你把这些比赛加在一起的时候,你会知道他帮助你赢得了联赛冠军。和一般球员相比,他仍然处于一个更高的水平上,他是一名可以做到更多的球员,他已经付出了,所以我们不是在等待着我们希望的东西。我们在等待一个我们已经看到过的天才。

您仍然对于禁赛感到生气吗?
是的,对于那件事本身。我认为这很奇怪,我发现它很难理解,但我是错的,因为另一方面,人们在做自己的工作。我将好好利用这个机会澄清一些事情:我就此事给出的任何观点都不是做出禁赛决定的人们给出的观点。他们是我了解和尊敬的人,因为我知道他们的重要性。我希望不要冒犯他们。就这件事情而言,整件事应该重新调查,因为你不能检查主裁判的决定,并在事后对一支球队做出处罚,即使那是世界上最大的错误。

您对于和罗纳尔多的关系是怎么看的?首先是热爱,然后是突然的离开,接着是巴西人转会到了AC米兰……
没有难过的感觉,不论从那一边来说。一名伟大的球员离开国际米兰加盟皇家马德里,皇家马德里为他付了钱,这是一个客观事实。然后相同的球员回到了意大利,选择了错误的球队,而不是和我们一起在同一座城市的不同颜色中结束。所以从这一点来说,球迷感到被冒犯是正常的。罗纳尔多曾经不仅是一名伟大的球员,国际米兰球迷由于他的身体问题感到痛苦,他们肯定为他祈祷过,他们都为罗纳尔多做了一个小祈祷。我不是说他们感觉到他背叛了他们,但他们误会了,罗纳尔多将为此付出代价。个人方面,罗纳尔多有能力重新赢得所有人的赞成。他有如此出色的天赋,你不会和他作对的。我不是不喜欢他。情况会恢复正常的,但我可以理解国际米兰的球迷。

如果罗纳尔多给您打电话说他要返回国际米兰呢?
他是一名优秀的球员,他将成为一名非常优秀的主教练,但目前我是在对他作为一名球员进行评价。

国际米兰内部有人在谈论一系列的冠军,莫拉蒂在为此祈福吗?
没有,我会只是说,我们将在5年时间内再次谈论它。我们需要确保这个连续性,并试图不让消极因素改变。这支球队是强大的,他们有一名年轻的主教练,他仍然想要贡献很多东西。我们将在5年之内知道是不是一系列的冠军奖杯还是昙花一现。我认为事情很难变糟糕,球队的基础很好,球员们相互间非常了解,我不会让仍会事情摇摆不定,因为对他们来说,明年比今年更容易。

您希望引入一名伟大的球员,让他和伊布拉一起为俱乐部百年庆典献礼吗?
每一年都有原因。首先是因为你没有夺冠,然后是因为百年……我认为今年聪明的做法是不买任何人。但那时候会有一些机会让你干涉。目前我没有在球队的消费方面追逐过任何的大牌球员,我要让球队和以前一样强大,他葆有了今年曾经拥有的精神。

德科的经纪人最近几天在米兰……
我在报纸上看到了……德科非常出色,但我希望菲戈留下来,我们可以找到的最好的球员是菲戈,因为他很出色,谦虚,可以踢多个位置,并为所有人牺牲自己。

年轻球员帕托会成为球队的赌注吗,就像罗纳尔多在1997年一样?
现在南美有很多天赋颇高的年轻球员。帕托不是唯一一个,我们会知道他会不会是将来最出色的了,帕托是被提到的最多的球员,但他们还告诉我了一些其他球员。但对年轻球员的政策还是不愚蠢的。

周中利物浦和切尔西的比赛同样是拉法-贝尼特斯和何塞-穆里尼奥之间的碰撞。在您看来,这是一场什么样的比赛,您对这两名主教练怎么看,他们都不是他们自己国家的先知?
我尊重穆里尼奥。我不认为如此轻松的在英格兰拿下两连冠是容易的。但我并不意外利物浦在主场取得了胜利。当他们他们谈到英格兰球队的时候,总会怀疑说他们在主场可以表现出色,但在客场却不如主场。但是,有时候,一些坏运气可能导致你赢得联赛冠军而不是在欧洲夺冠。足球中总有一些标记,但运气占据了重要的位置。重要的是实力,曼奇尼、穆里尼奥和贝尼特斯都拥有。

如果AC米兰赢得了冠军联赛的冠军呢?您不会有些不愉快吗?
是的,就像如果他们赢得了冠军联赛冠军,而国际米兰获得了联赛冠军,AC米兰也会感到不愉快一样。如果我们每年都拿一个奖杯的话,我不会介意的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-8 18:01:00 | 只看该作者

[em13]这新闻……如果还看不出JQ的话,俺就愧对TRN这名号

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 16:19 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .