扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 2225|回复: 18
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[2006/07赛季·意甲·第32轮]国际米兰2:2巴勒莫

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-4-12 10:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<p>04.16 02:30 国际米兰Vs巴勒莫 转播情况:未知</p><p>额滴娘啊,现在这样打一场比赛休息半周的,俺实在比较对战报前瞻什么的兴趣缺缺←群众:借口!一周打2、3场比赛的时候也米见你有啥大动作!</p><p>[em13]</p>
[此贴子已经被红蝶于2007-4-17 18:19:11编辑过]
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 10:08:00 | 只看该作者

岩石左小腿屈肌二级拉伤。其它几个伤员:火腿V14马克思。

德扬伤愈归队。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 10:18:00 | 只看该作者

托叔叔你是准备留下来当门将教练了吧,笑得那个开心啊~~~~身体倍儿棒心情倍儿爽吃嘛儿嘛香

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 10:26:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-4-12 21:23:00 | 只看该作者
cctv风云直播,,在学校看不到,郁闷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:42:00 | 只看该作者

12年如一日的热情

ZANETTI: "TWELVE YEARS, ONE PASSION"
Thursday, 12 April 2007 13:56:01     

APPIANO GENTILE - Javier Zanetti gave this interview to Italian television ahead of Sunday's Serie A home game against Palermo:

Zanetti: on Sunday you face a Palermo side that haven't had a good run of results. How careful will you have to be?
"We will have to be very careful. It's not a happy moment for them, but you can never take anything for granted in football. We will have to play our match to win."

In the first half of the championship Inter won at Palermo to take an important step towards the title after victories against Roma and Milan...
"It was a display of great character and great determination. It wasn't easy to go and win in Palermo against a team that was doing very well in that period and was at the top of the table."

Throughout the season there has always been a player ready to step in for an injured or disqualified player. Every substitute has done very well and has sometimes even taken over as a first-team regular...
"This is the strength of a great team. You need a very competitive team if you want to reach important goals, and we have had that this year. We all feel important, from those who play more, to those who play a bit less. Whoever has played, has always replied very well, and proof of this is the fact that we are first in the table with a big gap over those chasing us."

Practically everyone in this Inter squad has scored, apart from Olivier Dacourt and Alvaro Recoba. Will you try to get them on the scoresheet as well?
"We hope they have their chance too. Chino has had some physical problems, but he's in very good shape now and needs to play regularly. It's a bit harder to see a Dacourt goal, but Olivier is having a fantastic season and he deserves to score as well."

This Inter has faced every match in the same way, with great determination. Is this a guarantee ahead of your final matches of the championship?
"We want and have to do well right until the end. We want to get a lot more points and it won't be easy. It won't be easy to repeat what we are achieving this year."

How much do you want to reach 100 championship points?
"Our first goal is to win the Scudetto as soon as possible. If after that we reach 100 points, even better. We know it won't be easy, we just need to make one last effort to win the Scudetto, and we hope it comes as soon as possible. There's time for all the rest."

Where does Javier Zanetti get all this energy from?
"From the desire to always train hard and give my all to do justice to the team and this club, which has given me so much on a personal level. When this Scudetto comes, it will belong to everyone, including the Nerazzurri fans."

Do you remember your first day at Inter twelve years ago?
"Yes. It was raining hard. My presentation was on the Martini terrace, and Facchetti, Suarez, Angelillo and Bergomi were waiting for me. It was a big challenge for me, I was very young and I had arrived from Argentina. For me it was like being reborn, I knew I would be entering a completely different reality from what I was used to. I was coming to a kind of football I had only seen on television, and which I knew was the most difficult. The best prize for me has been reaching the continuity I have had in these twelve years."

Were you expecting to become captain of Inter and stay at this club for so many years?
"No. Frankly, I was expecting to show my value. I knew I was joining an ambitious and very important club with a great history. I knew it would be hard to stay at a high level, but thanks to the hard work I have put in every day down the years, I feel even more of an Interista today."

You probably feel a bit more Italian after being here for so many years...
"Certainly. I have felt happy here since the start. Italy has given me a lot, and I have to thank this country for the doors it has opened for me."

在周日主场与巴勒莫队的意甲联赛之前,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了意大利电视台的采访。

周日你们将面对巴勒莫队,他们近几场比赛表现不佳。你们应该如何小心应对呢?
“我们应该非常小心。对他们来说,这一段时间并不好,但在足球中,你不要以为什么都是理所当然的。我们应该打好我们自己的比赛,获得胜利。”

联赛的上半赛季,在战胜了罗马和AC米兰后。国际米兰队客场战胜了巴勒莫,向冠军迈出了重要的一步……
“这是坚强的性格和坚定的决心的表现。在巴勒莫取得胜利并不容易,那时候他们的表现非常出色,而且占据了积分榜的头名。”

整个赛季中,总会有球员进入伤病或停赛名单。而每一名替补球员都非常出色,有时候甚至取代了一线队的主力……
“这是一支伟大的球队的强大所在。如果你要达到重要的目标,你需要一支非常具有竞争力的球队,今年我们拥有这样的队伍。我们都感觉自己很重要,不论他上场更多还是更少一些。不论是谁上场,他都表现得很好,我们在积分榜上排名第一,遥遥领先于那些追逐我们的球队的事实就是证明。”

实际上,这支国际米兰队的每个人都进球了,除了奥利维尔·达科特和阿尔瓦罗·雷科巴。你们也将把他们送上进球名单吗?
“我们希望他们也有机会。雷科巴的身体曾经有些问题,但他现在的状态很好,他需要经常上场。看到达科特进球有些难度,但奥利维尔这个赛季非常出色,他同样应该进球。”

这支国际米兰队以同样的方式对待每一场比赛:都带着坚定的决心。在联赛最后的比赛之前,这是你们的保证吗?
“我们想要并应该将良好的状态保持到最后。我们要得到更多的积分,这将不会容易。我们今年所取得的成就是很难重复的。”

你们有多想达到100个联赛积分?
“我们的第一个目标是尽快赢得意甲冠军。如果之后我们达到了100分则会更好。我们知道这将不会容易,我们只需要进行最后的努力赢得意甲冠军,我们希望它尽快到来。有的是时间休息。”

哈维尔·萨内蒂是在哪里得到所有这些能量的?
“从永远努力训练和将我的全部献给球队和俱乐部的愿望中,从个人角度将,俱乐部给了我很多。当联赛冠军到来的时候,它将属于所有人,包括蓝黑的球迷们。”

您还记得自己12年前第一次来到国际米兰的时刻吗?
“记得。那天下着大雨,我是在马提尼露台上亮相的,法切蒂、苏亚雷斯、安杰利洛和贝尔戈米都在等着我。对我来说这是一个巨大的挑战,我非常年轻,我从阿根廷来到这里。对我来说这就像是重生,我知道我将进入一个和我习惯的完全不同的世界。我在进入一种我曾经只在电视上看到过的足球,我知道那是最困难的。对我的最好奖励是继续留下,而我做到了12年。”

您想过成为国际米兰的队长并在俱乐部呆这么多年吗?
“没有。坦白的说,那是我想的是体现自己的价值。我知道我加盟的是一家拥有壮志雄心的和非常重要的俱乐部,他们有着伟大的历史。我知道很难一直保持高水平,但由于数年如一日的刻苦训练,今天我觉得自己更是一个国际米兰球迷。”

在这里呆了这么多年以后,您可能感觉自己更像意大利人了……
“当然。我从开始到现在一直感觉在这里非常高兴,意大利给了我很多,我应该感谢这个国度,感谢她向我敞开了大门。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-13 9:46:41编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:46:00 | 只看该作者
莫非楼上这个就是传说中的预祝夺冠感言?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:56:00 | 只看该作者

瞄的喵,现在训练也忒轻松了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 10:00:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 10:01:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-4-14 11:24:00 | 只看该作者

居然玩起了丢手绢,晕死。。。。

ZZ:

比賽時間:4月16日 凌晨2:30(北京時間)
直播消息:泰星61;香港有線體育;風云足球

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-4-17 18:47:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-4-17 18:57:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-4-17 19:13:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-4-17 19:15:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰2:2巴勒莫

FIGO INSPIRATIONAL AS INTER HOLD PALERMO
Sunday, 15 April 2007 22:28:32   

MILAN - The Scudetto is three points away as Inter stormed back from two goals down to hold Palermo 2-2 at the Giuseppe Meazza.

Andrea Caracciolo and Cristiano Zaccardo scored at either end of the first half, but Julio Cruz and Adriano produced second-half replies - both created by the feet of in-form Luis Figo - to leave Inter needing a victory against Roma on Wednesday to wrap up their second consecutive league title.

Mancini opted for a midfield diamond in front of a flat back four, with Crespo and Adriano spearheading the attack against a Palermo side without a win in nine games.

The visitors took the lead after just three minutes when Caracciolo slotted under Julio Cesar from six yards after latching on to Simplicio's through ball.

Guidolin's side could have been two goals up after 11 minutes but Cassani's fierce 20-yard drive smacked the underside of the crossbar.

Inter reacted with a period of mid-half possession and Palermo had Barzagli to thank for a sliding clearance to deny Crespo a tap-in from Grosso's low left-wing cross.

On the half-hour Julio Cesar made a crucial reflex save from Bresciano after Burdisso's clearance from Diana's cross.

Mancini brought on Julio Cruz for Hernan Crespo on 32 minutes after the Argentine pulled up with a suspected hamstring strain.

Palermo then had a goal ruled out when Caracciolo volleyed in from close range after a Barzagli foul on Cruz.

Inter stepped up a gear before the interval. Fontana saved at full stretch from Cruz, and Maicon headed narrowly wide, but the Sicilians stunned the Meazza in time added on when Zaccardo found the top-right corner with a slotted shot from Barzagli's short through ball.

The Nerazzurri made an aggressive start to the second half, winning three corners in as many minutes before Cruz had a close-range effort disallowed for offside.

And Inter's domination continued after Mancini introduced Stankovic for Grosso and Ibrahimovic for Dacourt.

Inter's sheer power in attack proved too much for Palermo, and a comeback became reality when Julio Cruz headed Figo's inswinging cross past Fontana on 67 minutes.

An equaliser was only a matter of time, and it came seven minutes after El Jardinero's effort. Once again Figo was the provider, crossing for Adriano to nod in his first goal since the victory at Chievo two months ago.

Figo could have capped an extraordinary performance with his first goal since the Super Cup last August, but the Portuguese midfielder's sweetly-struck diagonal shot on 84 minutes was disallowed for offside.

Inter went close again before the final whistle when Ibrahimovic was denied by Fontana after excellent work by Adriano down the right.

Inter 2-2 Palermo (HT: 0-2)

Scorers: Caracciolo 3, Zaccardo 45+1, Cruz 67, Adriano 74.

Inter: 12 Julio Cesar; 13 Maicon, 16 Burdisso, 23 Materazzi, 11 Grosso (5 Stankovic 53); 7 Figo, 19 Cambiasso, 15 Dacourt (8 Ibrahimovic 63), 4 Zanetti; 10 Adriano, 18 Crespo (9 Cruz 32).
Subs not used: 1 Toldo, 2 Cordoba, 21 Solari, 20 Recoba.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Palermo: 12 Fontana; 2 Zaccardo, 43 Barzagli, 15 Dellafiore, 16 Cassani; 14 Guana, 30 Simplicio, 23 Bresciano, 8 Diana; 7 Cavani, 10 Caracciolo (18 Giacomazzi 71).
Subs not used: 1 Agliardi, 4 Tedesco, 5 Corini, 22 Ciaramitaro, 90 Brienza, 17 Di Michele.
Coach: Francesco Guidolin.

Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Bologna).

Booked: Caracciolo 25, Cavani 30, Cruz 62, Giacomazzi 75.

北京时间4月16日2时30分(意大利当地时间15日20时30分),意甲第32轮开始最后1场角逐,国际米兰主场2比2战平巴勒莫。上半时,巴勒莫前锋卡拉乔洛与后卫扎卡尔多各下一城,国际米兰本赛季国内赛事的不败纪录面临危险。但下半时,菲戈两次助攻,克鲁斯与阿德最终将比分追平,不败纪录得以延续。

在稍前结束的比赛中,罗马主场4比0击败桑普多利亚,国际米兰领先优势缩小到15分。在本轮与下周中的两轮比赛中,国际米兰只要击败巴勒莫并战平罗马,就可以提前锁定冠军,伊布审题仍然没有完全恢复,阿德里亚诺与克雷斯波搭档锋线。巴勒莫客场对国际米兰的战绩非常糟糕,5平14负未尝胜绩,失49球仅攻入9球。两队本赛季首次交锋时,巴勒莫还在与国际米兰争夺榜首席位,然而时过境迁,该队已有2个多月未尝胜绩,主帅圭多林上周险些下课。比亚瓦与皮萨诺此役停赛。

一开场,马特拉齐对巴尔扎利犯规,布雷西亚诺开出任意球,卡拉乔洛头球被挡出底线。第3分钟,辛普利西奥禁区边缘起脚射门,卡拉乔洛抢在布尔迪索前面,在门前6米处推射从门将儒利奥-塞萨尔身下入网,国际米兰0比1落后!巴勒莫此后此后继续向国际米兰施压。第7分钟,小将卡瓦尼禁区内摆脱三名后卫回敲,布雷西亚诺在门前22米处射门偏出。

麦孔第10分钟远射高出。巴勒莫随后险些反击得手,卡萨尼在门前20米处大力抽射,球被门将塞萨尔指尖一托击中横梁下沿!第16分钟,卡拉乔洛接应辛普利西奥直传时被判越位。随后,克雷斯波禁区内接应菲戈传中,与卡萨尼拉扯倒地,他申请点球被主裁判里佐里驳回。第19分钟,巴勒莫旧将格罗索低传小禁区边缘,克雷斯波准备推射,但巴尔扎利铲球破坏除底线,菲戈开出角球,布尔迪索头球被曾经效力国际米兰4个赛季的老门将丰塔纳扑出。

第22分钟,菲戈左路传中,克雷斯波头球被丰塔纳没收。随后,卡瓦尼左脚远射高出。第25分钟,国际米兰旧部德拉费奥雷放倒格罗索,菲戈主罚任意球横拨,格罗索在门前20米处射门打在人墙上。随后,卡拉乔洛拉倒菲戈吃到黄牌。第29分钟,布雷西亚诺带球突破将球传出,卡瓦尼斜射偏出。1分钟后,布雷西亚诺卷土重来,将球分给迪亚纳,迪亚纳射门被塞萨尔得到。卡瓦尼手球吃到黄牌。

比分落后的国际米兰再遭打击,克雷斯波因伤被克鲁斯换下。第33分钟,菲戈角球被破坏,达科特远射高出。第37分钟,卡拉乔洛凌空将球打进,但主裁判里佐利此前已经鸣哨,判巴尔扎利对克鲁斯犯规,进球无效。第37分钟,坎比亚索在门前20米处射门被丰塔纳倒地没收。第42分钟,卡瓦尼在门前25米处射门被塞萨尔向左侧扑化解。克鲁斯吊射尝试运气,但丰塔纳站位准确将球拿到。第44分钟,格罗索赢得角球并由菲戈开出,麦孔顶出向下的头槌偏出左门柱。随后,卡萨尼又获得良机,但他脚下粘球错失机会。上半时补时阶段,巴勒莫开出角球,巴尔扎利传中,扎卡尔多抽射打进球门顶端,国际米兰0比2落后!!

下半时开始2分钟,菲戈左侧开出角球,坎比亚索头球摆渡,格罗索射门被挡出底线,菲戈再开角球,麦孔远射高出。第49分钟,坎比亚索头球摆渡,阿德头球攻门落在球网上方。第50分钟,菲戈右侧开出角球,坎比亚索后点头球没有顶好,麦孔禁区边缘射门高出。第52分钟,菲戈突破扎卡尔多,丰塔纳将球封出,菲戈将球顶给阿德,阿德头球攻门被后卫在球门线上破坏,克鲁斯后点补射入网,但被判越位在先,进球无效。

斯坦科维奇换下格罗索,国米气势完全压倒了对方。第62分钟,克鲁斯背后放倒扎卡尔多,被黄牌警告。曼奇尼又用伊布换下达科特,这是他3月18日客场对阿斯科利之后首次露面,国米摆出三叉戟,伊布则改打左路。巴勒莫获得偷袭机会,辛普利西奥在门前20米处射门被塞萨尔没收。第64分钟,菲戈左侧开出角球,阿德后门柱头槌偏出。

第67分钟,菲戈左路右脚起球,克鲁斯抢在巴尔扎利前面,在门前8米处后脑勺蹭进远角,2比1。第70分钟,辛普利西奥传入禁区,布雷西亚诺没有碰到,塞萨尔出击将球拿到。圭多林用贾科马西替下卡拉乔洛。随后,菲戈左路传中,伊布头球吊射送还丰塔纳。第74分钟,布尔迪索中路突破分球,菲戈左路切入右脚传中,阿德在前点距门3米处头球顶进远角,2比2!!这是他2月11日攻破切沃球门以来首粒进球。

贾科马西对菲戈犯规吃到黄牌,斯坦科维奇在门前32米处主罚任意球被挡出底线,他在右侧开出角球被卡瓦尼破坏,麦孔补射高出。第78分钟,斯坦科维奇传球,伊布似传似射高出横梁。第81分钟,麦孔传出过顶球,阿德头球被丰塔纳得到。第84分钟,阿德传球,克鲁斯控球左脚斜射入网,但被判越位在先。第86分钟,麦孔传球,阿德摆脱两名后卫外脚背传球,伊布凌空打门直接射向丰塔纳。补时阶段,克鲁斯被瓜纳放倒,他在门前20米处亲自主罚任意球高出。国米最终无法将比分反超。

国际米兰(4-4-2):12-儒利奥-塞萨尔/13-麦孔,16-布尔迪索,23-马特拉齐,11-格罗索/7-菲戈,19-坎比亚索,15-达科特,4-萨内蒂/10-阿德里亚诺,18-克雷斯波。

巴勒莫(4-4-2):12-丰塔纳/2-扎卡尔多,43-巴尔扎利,15-德拉费奥雷,16-卡萨尼/14-瓜纳,30-辛普利西奥,23-布雷西亚诺,8-迪亚纳/7-卡瓦尼,10-卡拉乔洛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-4-17 21:19:00 | 只看该作者

特来献上一图!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-4-18 11:02:00 | 只看该作者

现在进军罗马

ZANETTI: "NOW FOR ROMA"
Sunday, 15 April 2007 23:33:30    

MILAN - Javier Zanetti spoke on Inter Channel after the 2-2 draw with Palermo. "We didn't play well in the first half and we knew it wasn't the real Inter on the pitch," Il Capitano said. "We wanted to prove to ourselves and everybody in the second half that the team is alive and that we could have won or at least got a draw. We could even have won if the match had continued for five more minutes.

"Now we are thinking about Roma. The important thing is to win the Scudetto as soon as possible. We would have preferred a different kick-off time (on Wednesday), mostly for our fans, who really deserve this triumph, but we will still have time to be with them. There's desire and enthusiasm to get there, and I have been waiting twelve years for this moment. After lots of suffering and unfairness, we all deserve it a lot."

Inter's players wore shirts bearing the logo of Zanetti's PUPI Foundation in the match against Palermo. "I thank president Moratti and the club for this great gesture," he said.

北京时间4月16日凌晨,2006-2007赛季意大利足球甲级联赛结束了第32轮的比赛。在朱塞佩·梅阿查球场,国际米兰队主场2:2战平巴勒莫队。赛后,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂接受了媒体的采访。

萨内蒂接受了国际米兰频道的采访。“我们上半场表现得并不好,我们知道出现在球场上的不是一支真正的国际米兰队,”队长说,“下半场我们要向我们自己和每一个人证明球队还活着,我们能获得胜利,或者至少是一个平局。如果比赛能再踢5分钟的话,我们甚至可能赢下来。”

萨内蒂说:“现在我们在考虑罗马。重要的是尽快赢得意甲冠军。我们更愿意选择一个不同的比赛时间(周三),这主要是为我们的球迷,他们的确应该得到这个胜利,但我们将仍然有时间和他们在一起。我们有愿望和热情去那里,我为这一刻已经等了12年。在很多的遭遇和不公平之后,我们都非常应该得到它。”

在这场与巴勒莫队的比赛中,国际米兰球员都穿上了印有萨内蒂的“PUPI(从意大利到阿根廷儿童基金会)”字样的球衣。他说:“我为这个伟大的举动感谢莫拉蒂主席和俱乐部。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-4-18 11:10:00 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2007-4-18 11:17:00 | 只看该作者

克雷左大腿内收肌一级扭伤,现在训练基地接受物理治疗。

CRESPO INJURY: LEFT THIGH STRAIN
Monday, 16 April 2007 17:29:12   

APPIANO GENTILE - Hernan Crespo underwent medical tests today to assess the entity of the injury sustained during in the first half of Inter's match against Palermo. The Argentine striker has suffered a first-grade strain of the adductor muscle of his left thigh. Crespo began physical therapy at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti this morning.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-18 11:20:29编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 10:52 , Processed in 0.171875 second(s), 23 queries .