QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

打印 上一主题 下一主题

【马兽新闻专帖】P31:马斯切拉诺支持特维斯去利物浦

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2007-4-2 10:15:00 | 显示全部楼层

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has admitted if they want to keep Carlos Tevez they have to stay up.

好消息哇

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-4-17 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

he has not yet instigated any contact with the player or his club.

"(Tevez's return) would be great, but I haven't asked the board about him because I was appointed very quickly,"

只是想法而已 “but every great player will always be welcomed.”就是介郭心态。

绝对不能回巴西阿,在那里实在没什么追求了,该拿的都拿了。8过一切都是未知数。

ps.yy一哈,据说教授对tevez感兴趣

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-4-18 11:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

Javier Mascherano has spoken of his respect for the tactical nous of Rafa Benitez, claiming the Liverpool manager is almost psychic with some of his predictions.

The Argentinian midfielder says the boss makes it easy for his team by stating in advance what opposition players are going to do.

"What I admire the most about Rafa is that, before a match, if he says that something is going to happen, that thing happens," the 22-year-old told icons.com.

"He knows what a player is going to do before he does it and that is a great advantage for any player who has listened to him. It allows us to prove him right on the pitch, knowing what he's told us before."

Mascherano also made clear his determination to repay the faith Benitez has shown in him following a difficult spell at West Ham.

"When Rafa Benitez praised me recently it was a boost, but he always gives me great confidence anyway," he said.

"I know that I can't let him down because he risked a lot by looking after me when I hadn't played for four months. Rafa knows what I can give to the team and in what areas of the pitch I produce my best performances, so I try and do my best for him every time I am picked."

Meanwhile, Liverpool's number 20 admits he is already dreaming of lifting the Champions League trophy in Athens.

"Are we going to win the Champions League? I hope so, but in this kind of tournament it is difficult to predict anything. If one night you get off on the wrong foot in a match and play bad - you can lose everything.

"We feel very close to each other and are dreaming of reaching the final this year."

管网上的一篇文章,大意如下:

小马表达了对战术大师rafa的敬意,表示贝老头预言总很准。

我最佩服rafa的是赛前他说会发生什么,什么就会发生。 

他知道球员将会做什么,在事情发生之前。对每一 个听话的球员来说这都是非常有益的。我们在球场上一再证明他事先告诉我们的正确性 。

小马不忘明志要报答贝老头 在他经历了西汉姆的困难  后给与他的信任。

近来贝帅对我的表扬是 一种动力,当然他一直在赋予我自信。 我知道我不能让他失望,在我四个月没有打比赛的情况下眷顾我需要顶着很大压力。老头知道我能球队带来什么以及如何对我的位置定位才能让我有最好的发挥。  所以每次被选中我都会拼尽全力。

同时,利物浦的20号承认他渴望在雅典举起冠军联赛奖杯。 

我们会赢得冠军杯?希望如此,但是在这种杯赛里很难预料到会发生什么。如果一天晚上,你 比赛中状态全无(缺乏文学细胞,8知道怎么译),发挥很差,你就会失去一切。

我们觉得彼此非常亲密,今年我们梦想能笑到最后。

小马溜须了

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-18 13:13:56编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-4-18 11:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

谁会编辑,被整理一哈

偶编辑好了发上去怎么素介郭样子

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-4-18 13:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

能编辑好就可以

吃完饭回来,看还木银编辑,只好凑合着改一下,伤脑筋

以前看你们发的分栏滴挺好看,用空格分了下栏,木想到介么失败,伤心哇

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-4-18 14:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
中午木sleeping?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-4-18 16:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

这哈明白了

picer不在,偶就当几天ybl,广灌水也8好意思

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
JAVIER: GERRARD IS INCREDIBLE
Lesley McKinney
Javier Mascherano claims clubmate Steven Gerrard is as good as anyone he has played with.
Despite his tender years, the 22-year-old new-boy has played alongside the likes of Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez and Juan Riquelme.

However, the Argentine midfielder has been so impressed with the Liverpool skipper in training that he ranks him firmly amongst the cream of the international crop.

"Playing with Steven Gerrard is great, of all those I've lined up alongside he's definitely one of the best," Mascherano told LFC Magazine.

"He's incredible, I knew he was good before I arrived but he's even better than I imagined. I see it in every training session, every day. He can do everything and it's great to play with him on a regular basis.

"I think you've got to do everything with desire, good will and a positive attitude, that applies to both football and everything else."

Meanwhile, the skipper himself believes that, far from being a distraction, next week's semi-final against Chelsea will provide extra motivation going into Saturday's clash with Wigan.

Gerrard explained: "Now everyone is playing for places next week down at Chelsea, and that is always a nice situation for the manager to find himself in.

"We've just about got a full squad to chose from and everybody wants to be involved in the big games.

"I believe there is still more to come from us this season and we have kept enough in the tanks to bring success, and a trophy, back to Anfield in May."

这会溜的杰拉德的须,8译了

小马最近心情不错啊,夸完这个夸那个,最好夸的他们心花怒放,阳光灿烂

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Rafael Benitez is hoping Liverpool will be able to focus on Champions League football next week with qualification for next season’s tournament already secured.

Victory over Middlesbrough last night means a win over Wigan on Saturday will guarantee a top four finish and ensure the Reds can look forward to the semi-final games with Chelsea free of pressure in the Premiership.

"We need to play the game and if we can win we will be in the top four and we can then think about the semi-final of the Champions League," he said.

"It's important to get that sorted as soon as possible. Bolton and Everton now need to win four games and that's not easy, but if we concentrate on ourselves and beat Wigan then it won't matter what the others do."

Benitez was pleased with his side's performance against 'Boro, as second half strikes from Steven Gerrard secured three well deserved points.

"I had confidence we would win because in these kind of games you need to do the job," added Benitez. "If you cannot win because the other team is good in defence then that's okay, but we were creating chance after chance. They played very deep, but as soon as we scored the first goal they came forward and that gave us more space and we created more chances.

"Zenden and Pennant were doing their job on the wing, Mascherano in the middle and Crouch and then Kuyt when he came on, and that kept their defenders wide and gave us more space." 琴登和彭南特司职两翼,小马居中,库伊特回撤后分散他们的防守队员,使我们得到更多空间。

贝老头思路好清晰哇

前面贝老头说取胜素应该滴,他们得集中精力打切尔西,木发现虾米特别滴,8译了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-4-28 11:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

过了第一关了

更困难的还在后面呢

加油吧,野兽

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-5-7 09:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

策略,上诉至少可以给西汉姆泼冷水,打乱士气

ps.据说最后一轮老哥俩会打默契球?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-5-8 13:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
关键战役之前的矢志,信一半。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-5-19 10:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
MASCH ’VERY HAPPY’ WITH REDS
SKY Sports
Javier Mascherano claims there was no way he could pass up the opportunity to join Liverpool, and is ’very happy’ at the club.

The Argentina international endured a miserable spell at West Ham during the first half of the season, but was rescued when Rafa Benitez swooped to bring him to Anfield in the January transfer window.

Since joining the club, he has helped Liverpool to reach the UEFA Champions League final, and admits he is delighted with his decision.

"The reality is that things didn't work out for me in London and I couldn't let this opportunity pass: the chance to come to a big team - to fight for important things," he told UEFA Champions Magazine.

"I'm very happy with the decision I made to come here."

There had been strong rumours that Mascherano could head to Serie A or La Liga before Liverpool made a move for him, with the player admitting he had eyed a switch to Italy.

But the 22-year-old says Benitez spoke to him at length about his intentions until he was convinced the player wanted to play for Liverpool.

"He asked whether I wanted to stay in England or go somewhere else. It's logical that, before starting the transfer work, he wanted to know he had a 'yes' on my part.

"Otherwise it wouldn't be worth doing all the paperwork, which was rather a lot," he jokes, in reference to the issues with Fifa transfer regulations that surrounded the move.

"We spoke a bit about my role. He'd seen me play for some time, but I'd never had the opportunity to speak with him before.

"He asked about my ideas; what I thought. All the basic stuff from a manager who wants to bring a player to his club."

Asked which players he admired growing up, he names Argentina stars Diego Maradona, Matias Almeyda and Diego Simeone, but he admits to having one stand-out favourite in the modern game.

"(Claude) Makelele is a fantastic player. I love how he plays."

==========================================================

大意:小马在红军很幸福

贾维尔.马斯切拉诺表示他不会放过加盟利物浦的机会,他在俱乐部很开心。阿根廷国脚上半赛季在西汉姆联忍受了一段悲惨的经历,直到被拉法.贝尼特斯解救,在一月的转会窗口把他带到了安菲尔德。加入俱乐部后,他已经帮助利物浦打入欧冠决赛。小马承认为自己的决定感庆幸。

“事实是我在伦敦的事情还没有得以解决,我不会让这样的机会溜走——来大球会踢球,为更高的目标战斗。”他告诉欧冠杂志。

“我为我做出来这里的决定感到幸福。”在利物浦引进小马之前,有许多关于他去意甲和西甲的传闻,他自己也承认自己已经着眼于去意大利。

但是22岁的小马说,贝尼特斯关于他的意向与他进行了长谈,直到他确信小马希望到利物浦踢球。

“他问我是否想呆在英格兰活着到其他地方踢球。这是符合逻辑的,在转会工作开始前,他希望确定我这边他已经搞定。”

“另外,它不值得去做所有的书面工作,这个相当繁杂,”他玩笑道,在提及国际足联关于转会的规则事。

“关于我的位置,我们谈得不多。他已经关注我得比赛一段时间了,但是之前我们从来没有合适的机会去聊。”

“他问我的意思,我是怎么想的。一个想把球员带到他的俱乐部的教练所做的基础性工作。”

被问及成长过程中最钦佩谁时,他说了几个阿根廷球员,马拉多纳、阿尔梅达和西蒙尼,但是他否认对现役球员中有他特别喜欢的。

“马克莱莱是个奇怪的球员。我喜欢他踢球的方式。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-5-19 10:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

Tevez: Time for a change

By Patricio Figueroa -  Created on 18 May 2007

Carlos Tevez has revealed 'it's the time to join a European giant', but admits West Ham United still have the priority over his future.

The Argentine's stunning form in the closing weeks of the season kept The Hammers in the Premiership, following his controversial transfer to Upton Park.

Relegated Sheffield United are leading a legal challenge after West Ham were not docked points due to the ineligibility of Tevez, and his compatriot Javier Mascherano.

Tevez is aiming to shake off the fuss surrounding his move from Corinthians, organised by MSI owner Kia Joorabchian.

But while the forward is indebted to The Hammers, he feels it is time to transfer his undoubted talents to a leading European club.

"First of all, I must say that I don't know anything about Real Madrid, but if there are rumours it must be because there is something true in all that," said Tevez at a press conference in Buenos Aires.

"The Spanish and the Italian leagues haven't finished yet, and even in England the giant teams are playing a final, so I don't think they will be thinking at this moment of making an offer for any player.

"Despite any offer that could arrive, what I want to say is that West Ham has the priority.

"Now I think it's the time to change to a new team, a European giant.

"I have already spoken about that with my agent and with Kia, but I repeat that the priority belongs to West Ham because they have been incredible with me.

"They have treated me and Mascherano in a great way since the first day we arrived in England.

"Kia is my friend, he is also a friend of my family and the owner of my transfer, and we always decide together everything that I do in my career."

前面地球人都知道,只译几句原话:

特维斯:是有所改变的时候了

" 首先,我必须说得是我对关于皇马的事情毫不知情,但是如果有谣言那很可能是因为确有其事。"

"西甲和意甲还都没有结束,甚至是在英超,豪门也在进行收关之战。所以我不认为他们会在这个时候向任何球员提出意向。”

“撇开这些可能的意向,我想说的是西汉姆拥有优先权。”

“现在,我想是时候转会到新的俱乐部了,一家欧洲豪门。”

“我已经说过关于我的代理和KIA了,但是我需要重申一下,优先权属于西汉姆他们对我的表现感到难以置信。”

“他们对我和马斯切拉诺很好,从我们来英格兰的第一天开始。”

“KIA是我的朋友,他也是我家庭和我转会所属俱乐部的朋友。在我的职业生涯里,我们总是以其做出决定。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-5-19 10:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

Kia: Nothing shady in Tevez deal

By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 17 May 2007

The Iranian businessman's MSI group took the Argentine striker to Upton Park last August, but the deal has created a storm in the Premiership.

The Hammers were fined £5.5million regarding the deal, while Sheffield United have launched legal action after Tevez's goals kept the club in the top flight.

But Joorabchian is at pains to stress there was nothing underhand in the transfer and that it was simply the same as a player moving between clubs on loan.

"It was a situation similar to Alex Song going to Charlton, or Tim Howard to Everton, or Glen Johnson to Portsmouth," Joorabchian told the Daily Mail.

"We did everything right. The proof is in the pudding because nobody at the Premier League asked for me to go there and give evidence. They knew that we had behaved correctly.

"We used top lawyers, top accountants. We made sure everything was done. We've been involved in many other deals and didn't have a single problem.

"It wasn't a shady transfer. It wasn't a controversial transfer. It wasn't a strange transfer.

"It has been said of the old administration at West Ham that they had not presented the correct documents to the Premier League. I don't know, but whatever happened I'm sure could have been repaired to prevent all this controversy."

Regarding Tevez's future at Upton Park, Joorabchian is adamant a decision will be made by the club and the player, not MSI.

He added: "West Ham's board have to decide what their intentions are. Maybe they will think they want Carlos and build around him. Or maybe they will think that, for the money, they can buy four or five great players instead.

"We haven't held talks with any club, contrary to what you might have read. This morning it was Inter Milan for £25m, the other day it was Real Madrid for £30m. These stories are the work of fiction.

"He has a great affection for the club and the supporters. The decision on his future is his. He has been very happy there."

这个是前天哒,木虾米新意,流言满天飞

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-19 10:48:13编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:01 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 19 queries .