发表于 2007-4-2 09:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-01

译文:

科比什利希望特维斯能留下

西汉姆联主教练承认如果要留下特维斯必须在西汉姆联保级成功的情况下。

原文:

Curbs hopes for Tevez stay

By Peter ORourke -  Created on 1 Apr 2007

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley has admitted if they want to keep Carlos Tevez they have to stay up.

Tevez is leading West Ham's survival bid with three goals in his last three games helping the side to two wins.

The Argentine has been a revelation in recent weeks after a difficult start to his Hammers career and he was the star of the show in Saturday's win over Middlesbrough scoring one goal and creating the other for Bobby Zamora.

Curbishley believes Tevez's more direct approach is paying off for him and he believes if he can help them stay up he could remain at Upton Park.

"He decided five or six weeks ago that this is the way forward and the others have followed," said Curbishley.

"When I first came here he was on the bench and the crowd were singing for him. It put a bit of pressure on.

"Every time he gets it now it's further up the field and he's caused problems.

"For us to even think about anything (like keeping him), I think we'd have to be a Premiership club."

Curbishley also believes that the relegation fight is far from over predicting a few more twists and turns before the season is over.

"I think there'll be a few more twists. One or two others are coming under pressure."

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-2 10:03:22编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2007-4-2 16:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

什么叫嫁妆啊?!!胡说八道!

他们俩个本来就应该是称不离砣,公不离婆的俩个人啊(唉!其实我也是时候慢慢接受现实了,但真的是不舍得。)!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-4-3 16:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

夜莺,莫烦,莫烦。这就是英狗仔的特色啊。

科比什利的同一翻话,给不同的媒体,居然就能写出了N篇不同的文章来了(可想而知啦~_~。)。

PS:小小声说,你老人家看着高兴的,就都翻一翻就好了。

拉法的这句“想想,现在的他已经代表阿根廷国家队出场了22次,这足以说明他的能力,在英国像他这样出场过如此多的球员也是寥寥无几啊,何况那可是人才济济梦幻般的阿根廷国家队。”真是至理名言啊(就是不知道会不会被英迷扁。[])!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-4-7 11:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-06

贝尼特斯专访中谈到小马部份的内容

转载至:利物浦中文资讯 新闻编辑:chanbabbel 来源:利物浦英文官网

也许马斯切拉诺在周末(对雷丁的比赛)又可以得到展示自己的机会。我们之前曾经提到过这个话题,不过现在他已经彻底融入球队了,不是吗?
  当他还在西汉姆联预备队打比赛的时候,n我们曾观察过他的表现。我们对他很有信心,而他也展现出了自己的个性。

他看起来非常开心……
  他很开心,因为他可以打上比赛;他很开心,因为他的英语正在不断进步;他很开心,因为人们开始尊重他的表现。当你年仅22岁就入选了世界上最优秀的国家队之一时,你的确配得上这份尊重。

你能解释为什么前后两名英超主帅都无法释放出他的最大能量呢?
  因为我的西班牙语比他们好!我可以用母语向他解释一些问题,并且,也许我们的足球风格更适合他的发挥。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-7 11:59:09编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-4-8 08:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-07

不会吧,如果降级了也想留人啊???(PS:谁能告诉我,我有没有看错意思啊?)

Curbs keen on Tevez deal

By Alex Dunn -  Created on 7 Apr 2007

Alan Curbishley would be keen to sign Carlos Tevez on a permanent basis, even if West Ham fail to stave off the threat of the drop this season.

After initially struggling to adapt to the robust demands of the Premiership upon his surprise arrival from Brazilian club Corinthians, Tevez has in recent weeks demonstrated his true capabilities after scoring in each of West Ham's last three games.

His personal renaissance has coincided with West Ham's, but while it may be a case of too little too late, Curbishley has not given up hope of being able to call on the diminutive Argentine next season.

West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson has conceded the player's price may prove too steep given he is owned by Media Sports Investments, with the likes of Liverpool and Juventus also purported to be interested, but Curbishley is convinced Tevez could still be plying his trade at Upton Park beyond the current campaign.

"Carlos is effectively here to the end of the season and there is a facility to sign him, but I think that facility is for other clubs as well," Curbishley told the Daily Express.

"We'll have to see what happens in the summer. But I don't know about us only being able to sign him if we're in the Premiership.

"West Ham are a big club, as I've learnt even more since I've been here.

"It's been a confidence thing with Carlos. It's only three games ago that he scored his first goal, but now you can see the lift he has had.

"He appreciates the fans' support and enjoys it."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-4-8 21:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-08 (sky sports)

小马感谢利物浦把他带离西汉姆联。

Javier thankful for Reds chance

By James Pearson -  Created on 8 Apr 2007

Javier Mascherano is thankful Liverpool rescued him from his West Ham United nightmare.

The Argentine ace joined The Hammers last August but failed to make any impression at Upton Park.

Mascherano joined The Reds on loan in January and is keen to prove he can be a success in England.

"God knows when I would have played football again had I stayed there," he said in the News of the World.

"It has been very tough because I knew I wasn't going to play any more games at West Ham and I thank Liverpool for coming in for me.

"I wondered what would happen to my career - at my age I need to be playing. I asked myself 1,000 times why did I agree to go to West Ham.

"Now I owe it to myself and the world to show that I am good enough to play in the Premier League."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-4-17 09:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-16

译文:

科林蒂安斯新帅谈特维斯回归的传闻

虽然近期特维斯对外表达了自己希望与西汉姆联共进退的想法,但因为其复杂的所有权问题及西汉姆联本身不断出现的麻烦,在外界看来特维斯的未来并不明了甚至不可控。

而特维斯有可能重回老东家巴西俱乐部科林蒂斯的传闻也被越来越多的提起,对此,科林蒂安斯新近任命的球队主教练--Paulo Cesar Carpegiani 也在最新的访问中表达了自己对此的想法。“如果他(特维斯)能回来那很好,但我刚被俱乐部任命,所以我还没找到机会跟他聊过这事。而且现在我们也没有时间来做这些事,但对于任何的优秀球员俱乐部都是欢迎的。”

------------------------------------------------------

原文:

Corinthians eye Tevez return

By Tom Adams -  Created on 16 Apr 2007

Corinthians' new coach Paulo Cesar Carpegiani has admitted he would be keen to bring Carlos Tevez back to Brazil.

Tevez left Corinthians to join West Ham in August, along with Javier Mascherano, in a transfer that stunned world football.

Whilst Mascherano has since joined Liverpool on loan after a dismal time at Upton Park, Tevez has played his way into the hearts of Hammers fans with a number of committed displays despite the London club's troubles.

However, substantial doubts remain over his long-term future due to the fact he is owned by MSI - a situation that has prompted a Premier League investigation - and the danger of West Ham being relegated.

Now Carpegiani, who was appointed as Emerson Leao's successor on Sunday, has conceded he would love to see Tevez back at the club even if he has not yet instigated any contact with the player or his club.

"(Tevez's return) would be great, but I haven't asked the board about him because I was appointed very quickly," Carpegiani told TV Bandeirantes.

"We haven't had time to talk about signings, but every great player will always be welcomed."

Tevez was named as the Brazilian league's best player in 2005 - no mean feat for an Argentinian - and, in the same year, became only the second star to win the South American Player of the Year award three seasons in a row.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-17 10:10:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-4-17 10:35:00 | 显示全部楼层

官方语言而已。

超不爽这科林蒂安斯总在人家最困难的时候跑出来(或者是英国媒体吧,呵呵)。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-4-18 13:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

我会编辑,可我没权限。

强烈呼唤YY版出马(但好像编辑了你那个帖后,你反而就会没权限去改了,不过应该没关系吧。)。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-4-23 09:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-22(Sky Sports)

译文:

普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。”

西汉姆联的旧帅---普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普承认他希望在夏天能得到野兽特维斯。

人们普遍认为如果西汉姆联降级了,那么特维斯会在赛季结束后就离开球队。此前的小道消息中阿根廷人就跟曼联拉上了关系。

经过漫长的适应期后,近几周阿根廷人的优异表现给西汉姆联的球迷留下了深刻印象,同样被打动了的还有普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普。

“我当然喜欢这个小伙子,他绝对是一个很出色的球员。”前英超西汉姆联队( 铁锤队)主教练对《世界新闻》提到。

“但是,事实上,我想我们没办法满足像他这么优秀的队员的工资报酬要求。”。

PS:意思就是,得个“想”字。

===========================================

原文:

Redknapp a Tevez fan

By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 22 Apr 2007
Harry Redknapp admits he will be priced out of any bid to bring Carlos Tevez to Portsmouth in the summer.

Tevez is expected to leave West Ham United at the end of the season, if the club are relegated from the Premiership.

The Argentine is tipped to stay in England and has been linked with a switch to current leaders Manchester United.

He has impressed for The Hammers in recent weeks, after taking time to settle in the Premiership, and Redknapp is a huge fan of the forward.

The Pompey boss would relish the chance to work with Tevez at Fratton Park next season, if a move is on the cards.

But Redknapp also accepts that the fee required to sign the 23-year-old is likely to be out of his reach.

"Of course I like the boy, he is an absolutely outstanding player," said the former Hammers boss in the News of the World.

"The truth is, though, I don't think we would be able to reach the asking price for a player of his standing in the game."

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-23 12:23:12编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2007-4-23 16:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用夜莺在2007-4-23 14:15:00的发言:
凑热闹的吧

明显是。

不过翻译的时候找资料才发现这个老头子在英超还满有名的(当时就觉得这名字怪熟的,经常听到的样子~_~。)。嘿嘿嘿。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2007-4-27 08:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-26(Sky Sports)

特维斯:“我们从来没有引起过麻烦”

在关于阿根廷双子星转会是否合法的听证会开始前两天,特维斯对他和马斯切拉诺的到来引起西汉姆联球队低迷,内部麻烦多多的说法予以了反击。

如果双星转会操作被判违规,哪可以肯定的是,西汉姆联必然降到英冠(因会处以罚分)。

西汉姆联在重返英超的第一年就有着极其出色的表现(05-06赛季),而在新赛季初更是出人意了的得到了阿根廷人特维斯和马斯切拉诺,这让所有人都对球队新赛季的表现充满了希望。

然而,事与愿违,球队易主,球队成绩糟糕,主教练帕度被解雇,麻烦不断。而在球员自身的要求下,马斯切拉诺在冬季转会期,也被租借到了利物浦。

特维斯认为他们不应该为了这些而倍受指责。事实上,他本人一直为球队而努力着。

“马斯是个伟大的球员,当然我不是说自己也多伟大,但我们不应该为此承受过多的责备。我在乎俱乐部的发展,而做为球员及其中一份子,我能做到的就是尽自己的最大努力去帮助球队渡过这个艰难的赛季。”

虽然现在球队仍落后谢联队三分,但是特维斯相信克比实力可以带领球队保级。

“我们还有三场比赛可以拿九分,期待奇迹吧”

“在阿根廷和巴西踢球时我遇到过更糟糕的情况,只是这次问题更复杂。”

PS:让偶歇歇再继续,翻译这事对我来说,跟不想大大偏要蹲坑简真是异途同归[]。

===================================================

Tevez: We didn't cause problems

By James Pearson -  Created on 26 Apr 2007

Carlos Tevez has hits back at suggestions his and Javier Mascherano's arrival at West Ham United prompted the club's downturn in fortunes.

Tevez's comments come as the Premier League's two-day hearing begins to ascertain whether the deal to bring the duo to England broke third-party ownership transfer regulations.

If found guilty, The Hammers could even be docked points that would almost certainly guarantee relegation to the Championship.

After a hugely successful return to the Premiership last season, the capture of the Argentinian duo last August was expected to move the East Londoners to a new level.

However, the results did not come and shortly after Alan Pardew was sacked by their new Icelandic owners, Mascherano found himself on loan at Liverpool.

Tevez has stated the pair are not to blame and that he has only ever given his best for The Hammers.

"These problems have never been caused by us either because of the transfer or the problems on the pitch," he told the Daily Mirror.

"Javier is a big player, and I cannot say about myself, but we are not to blame. Anyone who says that is wrong.

"I care for this club and have only ever done everything I can as a player and as a person to help West Ham this season."

Despite sitting three points behind Sheffield United, Tevez remains confident Alan Curbishley's side can beat the drop.

"The miracle is still possible. We have three matches to play and nine points to win," he continued.

"I have faced more difficult situations in Argentina and Brazil than this, even thought this one is very complicated."

[此贴子已经被夜莺于2007-4-27 13:17:17编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

夜莺,结果怎样啊?

心急。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

太好了!

不知道为什么看了近几个月的比赛后,其实发现ET也挺不容易的,球队动不动就给他来个过山车。而且他对球队的热情还是很大的,不过想来他也没想过球队会踢到这个地步。

接着就只能看球队的表现了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

我就奇怪你干么开这么多个帖子~_~,大家都很听话,这帖一般都没什么水份的,所以页数增加挺慢的。

中央一台居然也管这些事了啊?以前CCTV对英超一般不太理睬的。

QUOTE:
以下是引用夜莺在2007-4-27 13:09:00的发言:

不同意,对于咱们翻译因该像便秘,想拉拉不出来,拉出来了也是费了半天劲" alt="" src="http://bbs.argstorm.com/Skins/Default/emot/.gif" style="CURSOR: pointer;"/>

我心里也是这样想的[],但为保持偶那“美好”的淑女形象就绕圈子去了,哇咔咔。偶在中饭时间,用这比喻把小P给恶心了一把,哈哈哈。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2007-4-29 09:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-04-28(Sky Sports

译文:

特维斯问心无愧

对于西汉姆联那550万磅的罚单,特维斯认为自己完全可以问心无愧。

在接受罚款处罚的同地,西汉姆联也承认了球队在去看8月转入特维斯与马斯切拉诺的交易中存在违规操作。

还好的是西汉姆联不用被追加罚分,而且特维斯本人也能继续代表西汉姆联出战。

对于这些纷纷扰扰,阿根廷国脚特维斯本人,却一点都不在乎,他所有的注意力都放在了周六与维甘的比赛上。

“我和我的经纪人通过电话,他告诉了我关于罚款的事”在接受太阳报采访时,特维斯提到了关于处罚的事。

“但,这不是我的问题。这是俱乐部与英超联盟之间的事。”

“对此,我并不认为自己有需要愧疚的必要。因为由始至终我都依善意行事(PS:貌似是某种法律用词,可以理解为行规道矩的意思吧。)。球迷都明白这点,也因为如此,他们喜欢我。(PS:这小子好象在所有的访问中,十有八九都会搬球迷出来^_^。)”

“而由此至终,我唯一挂心的就是如何表现的更好,如何为球队做出我最大的贡献(PS:中国特色的说法,请原谅偶偶实在~_~。)。”

“虽然事情有点麻烦,但我相信这不会造成我跟哈维尔的困扰。而现在我唯一的心思就是如何对付与维甘的比赛了。”

======================================================================

原文:

Tevez not feeling guilty

By Peter ORourke -  Created on 28 Apr 2007

West Ham's Carlos Tevez says he feels no guilt for the side being fined £5.5million for breaking transfer regulations.

The Hammers were handed the massive fine after West Ham admitted they broke Premiership transfer regulations when they signed Tevez and Javier Mascherano from Corinthians last August.

The Upton Park side escaped a points deduction for acting improperly regarding the transfers of the Argentine duo.

Tevez has been cleared to play in Saturday's vital game with Wigan after West Ham re-registered him with the Premier League.

Argentina international Tevez insists he is not bothered by all the furore and is concentrating on playing his best against Wigan.

"My agent called me from Argentina and told me about the fine," Tevez told the Sun.

"But this is not my problem, it is between the club and the Premiership.

"I don't feel guilty because I have always acted in good faith. The fans know that and that is why they love me.

"Ever since I have been at West Ham I have only ever worried about playing as well as I can and giving my best to the team.

"It is a complicated situation but I am sure these problems and the team's bad position in the table were not caused my myself and Javier Mascherano.

"Right now I just want to put my mind to the match against Wigan."

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-29 13:48:49编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2007-4-29 10:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

success小妹妹,到了这个时候,很多时候球队之间是打默契球的。

对方到了下半场明显是有点太过~~~的。博尔顿和曼联的关系可不是一般的好的啊。

要说英超的人脉根基,切尔西差曼联可不是一两节的问题了。

就像西汉姆联最后两场保级战,比的不仅仅是球队在场上的表现,很大一部份还要看公关做的如何了。

如果曼联提前夺冠,哪么即使最后一场对曼联的比赛也是可以想象的,呵呵。只是还要看俱乐部的工作做到哪里了。

就像对热刺的比赛,热刺明显就是想报上一赛季足总杯被淘汰的一箭之仇,否则以它们有上又上不去,下又不担心的情况,完全可以不必要做到这么绝的啊。

所以到了这个时候,以前集的RP或耗的RP就都能看出来了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2007-5-2 17:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

MD,这什么烂事啊?!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2007-5-8 11:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

楼上的两位活宝。

哈哈哈,抱抱。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2007-5-8 12:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-05-04(Sky Sports)

译文:

特维斯:我会留下来

特维斯承诺在下个赛季他还会留在西汉姆联,在他看来这是回馈球迷对他的支持的最好方式。

虽然特维斯那牵扯到多方的合同,到现在还纠缠不清,便特维斯本人却在近期表达了自己对于下赛季是否还有可能留在西汉姆联的一些看法。

“我有可能留下来。”特维斯本人对WHUTV(西汉姆联的官方媒体)

“关于我的合同,俱乐部还有很多事情需要解决,但可以肯定的是,我还是有机会继续留在俱乐部里。”

特维斯强调“关于罚款及一些纠纷问题自然有俱乐部去解决它。从来我关注的,就只有足球。”

“我们会尽我们最大的努力,让球队留在英超赛场上。我们需要这个来回馈球迷对我们一如即住的支持。”

“他们一直都支持我,而我与他们有着非常好(特别)的关系。”

=============================================

原文:

Tevez: I could stay at West Ham

By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 4 May 2007

Carlos Tevez admits he could stay at West Ham United next season as he looks to repay the fans' support.

The Argentina international's long-term future at Upton Park has been a source for debate almost from the day he was paraded as a Hammers player in the early weeks of the season.

His controversial move, along with compatriot Javier Mascherano, also prompted a Premier League investigation into his eligibility due to his association with the MSI group.

West Ham were fined £5.5million last week, but were given permission to field Tevez in last Saturday's 3-0 win at relegation rivals Wigan Athletic.

The forward's contractual situation has yet to be fully cleared up, but Tevez is open-minded about staying in the East End.

"There is a possibility I could stay," Tevez told WHUTV.

"It is a case of sitting down with the directors of West Ham to sort out a few things, but certainly there is a chance I could stay with the club."

For now, though, Tevez is aiming to shrug off doubts about his own situation to help The Hammers' bid for Premiership survival.

He added: "The fine and everything surrounding it is something for West Ham and the lawyers to take care of. My only concern, as always, is playing football.

"We will be doing everything we can to keep this club in the Premier League and for me it is an opportunity to repay the support the fans have shown me.

"They have supported me from day one and I have a very special relationship with them."

PS:之前静不下心来,现在把之前的都补上。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2007-5-9 17:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

2007-05-05(Sky Sports)补

特维斯:“被麻烦围绕”

特维斯承认因为去看夏季转会的事的确让他成为了争论的处在。

西汉姆联的保级队手嚷着要通过法律手段让西汉姆联为去年夏季的那批交易付出更大的代价,这让两位相关的球员特维斯与马斯切拉诺又一次成了主角。

550万磅的罚款,让西汉姆联免于罚分,及特维斯本人近期的良好表现让西汉姆联暂时跳出了降级区。而对于近期不断出现的与其相关的麻烦,特维斯自已对事态的发展也无能为力,而他唯一可以努力去做到的就是帮助球队继续留在英超。

“最近有点烦,但这没有对我造成任何影响。关于我的问题,俱乐部的律师会搞定”

==================================================

原文:

Tevez: I'm caught in the middle

By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 5 May 2007
Carlos Tevez admits he is 'caught in the middle' with regards to his controversial transfer to West Ham United.

The Hammers' relegation rivals are considering legal action after the East London club were not docked points after being found guilty regarding the eligibility of Tevez, and fellow Argentine, Javier Mascherano.

The club escaped with a £5.5million fine, with Tevez having proved to be an instrumental figure in the team's recent rise out of the relegation zone.

But the club's Player of the Year feels the matter is out of his hands and he is trying to focus on West Ham's battle to stay in the top flight.

"I'm obviously caught in the middle of it, I don't concentrate on that," Tevez told Sky Sports.

"I don't think personally I have caused any problems to the teams around me, that's a question for the lawyers of West Ham and they've been dealing with that situation.

"Personally, I don't feel a thorn in the side to the other clubs."

Tevez's long-term future at Upton Park is also up in the air, with the attacker unsure whether owner Eggert Magnusson wants to keep him in East London.

He added: "I'm just concentrating on playing at the moment.

"There's a whole load of things when you think about signing a new contract and staying at a club or where I am or if the new owner would like me.

"There are a whole range of things, and we have to sit down and talk about things."

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley admits talks about Tevez's future will wait until after next weekend's final game of the season at Manchester United.

Curbishley said: "We don't know (if he will stay). I think there's so much that's going to happen before we know where we are etc next week.

"We will enjoy this week as much as we can and look forward to next week and see what happens."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2007-5-15 15:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用NBBMB405在2007-5-15 12:40:00的发言:
偶是新来滴~以后请多赐教~[]

欢迎!欢迎!热烈欢迎!!!

有空可以去版里的聊天帖里跟大伙交流交流哦^_^。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2007-5-24 10:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用batilam在2007-5-23 23:34:00的发言:

利物浦沒有需要購入很多人

但野獸確是他們需要的高效射手!

太对了!!!

无论是不是野兽,利物浦都需要一个真正能拿刀杀人的射手了,刻不容缓!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2007-9-24 08:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

MUA......

留爪......

PS:不是英超第一球,是曼联第一球。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2008-2-6 23:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
跟自己的老帖打招呼,顺跟楼上的小P和大叔打招呼(呵呵,不过不知道你们哪时候会看到这个留言)
小P,SORRY,上次食言了。。。。。。。。。。。。。卟卟卟,补上三个吻,原谅我吧。

祝:大伙,新春快乐,新年好,心想事成,开开心心。I miss you!
两小家伙越来越龙精虎猛。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:08 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 19 queries .