这哈明白了

picer不在,偶就当几天ybl,广灌水也8好意思

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:21:00 | 只看该作者
JAVIER: GERRARD IS INCREDIBLE
Lesley McKinney
Javier Mascherano claims clubmate Steven Gerrard is as good as anyone he has played with.
Despite his tender years, the 22-year-old new-boy has played alongside the likes of Lionel Messi, Carlos Tevez and Juan Riquelme.

However, the Argentine midfielder has been so impressed with the Liverpool skipper in training that he ranks him firmly amongst the cream of the international crop.

"Playing with Steven Gerrard is great, of all those I've lined up alongside he's definitely one of the best," Mascherano told LFC Magazine.

"He's incredible, I knew he was good before I arrived but he's even better than I imagined. I see it in every training session, every day. He can do everything and it's great to play with him on a regular basis.

"I think you've got to do everything with desire, good will and a positive attitude, that applies to both football and everything else."

Meanwhile, the skipper himself believes that, far from being a distraction, next week's semi-final against Chelsea will provide extra motivation going into Saturday's clash with Wigan.

Gerrard explained: "Now everyone is playing for places next week down at Chelsea, and that is always a nice situation for the manager to find himself in.

"We've just about got a full squad to chose from and everybody wants to be involved in the big games.

"I believe there is still more to come from us this season and we have kept enough in the tanks to bring success, and a trophy, back to Anfield in May."

这会溜的杰拉德的须,8译了

小马最近心情不错啊,夸完这个夸那个,最好夸的他们心花怒放,阳光灿烂

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:35:00 | 只看该作者
Rafael Benitez is hoping Liverpool will be able to focus on Champions League football next week with qualification for next season’s tournament already secured.

Victory over Middlesbrough last night means a win over Wigan on Saturday will guarantee a top four finish and ensure the Reds can look forward to the semi-final games with Chelsea free of pressure in the Premiership.

"We need to play the game and if we can win we will be in the top four and we can then think about the semi-final of the Champions League," he said.

"It's important to get that sorted as soon as possible. Bolton and Everton now need to win four games and that's not easy, but if we concentrate on ourselves and beat Wigan then it won't matter what the others do."

Benitez was pleased with his side's performance against 'Boro, as second half strikes from Steven Gerrard secured three well deserved points.

"I had confidence we would win because in these kind of games you need to do the job," added Benitez. "If you cannot win because the other team is good in defence then that's okay, but we were creating chance after chance. They played very deep, but as soon as we scored the first goal they came forward and that gave us more space and we created more chances.

"Zenden and Pennant were doing their job on the wing, Mascherano in the middle and Crouch and then Kuyt when he came on, and that kept their defenders wide and gave us more space." 琴登和彭南特司职两翼,小马居中,库伊特回撤后分散他们的防守队员,使我们得到更多空间。

贝老头思路好清晰哇

前面贝老头说取胜素应该滴,他们得集中精力打切尔西,木发现虾米特别滴,8译了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2007-4-20 15:09:00 | 只看该作者
我怀疑英国记者串改了小马的原话,快把G捧上天了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2007-4-20 17:27:00 | 只看该作者
最近看小马真是开心哇!!瓦卡卡卡!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2007-4-21 08:05:00 | 只看该作者

拉法的自责                                                                 摘自--利物浦官网 07-4-20

西索科这个曾被红军视为第二个维埃拉的中场球员,自从小马来到后,日渐成为媒体口诛的对象,在周三的对阵米堡的比赛更是由于表现不佳在赛后得到超低的评分。

拉法就此事发表了自己的看法:“虽然说在这场比赛中西索科发挥的不好,但是他在比赛中总是全力以赴这就该获得表扬。在对巴塞罗那,及其他很多的比赛中他都起到过关键的作用。这场比赛,是我安排西索科和杰拉德一起突前,小马在他们的身后进行保护。一些人指责我的战术有问题,但我想我们用这个阵型可以打好比赛,至少也可以检验一下是否是个好的选择,通过这场比赛,对球员也有了更深的了解。”    

当杰拉德在周三的比赛后赢来一片掌声,拉法同时指出马斯切拉诺也是这场比赛取胜的关键球员。

他说:“当你和杰拉德一起比赛时,其他球员的表现一般都会被忽视,但是作为一个主教练,我会注意其他的场上球员,清楚地知道他们也一样的重要。”

“赛后人们都在谈论着杰拉德打得如何好,连进了两球,但我想马斯切拉诺在本场比赛中发挥的十分出色。”                      

原文出自:http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N155677070420-1546.htm

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-21 8:08:42编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2007-4-23 09:29:00 | 只看该作者

2007-04-22(Sky Sports)

译文:

普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。”

西汉姆联的旧帅---普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普承认他希望在夏天能得到野兽特维斯。

人们普遍认为如果西汉姆联降级了,那么特维斯会在赛季结束后就离开球队。此前的小道消息中阿根廷人就跟曼联拉上了关系。

经过漫长的适应期后,近几周阿根廷人的优异表现给西汉姆联的球迷留下了深刻印象,同样被打动了的还有普茨茅斯主帅雷德克纳普。

“我当然喜欢这个小伙子,他绝对是一个很出色的球员。”前英超西汉姆联队( 铁锤队)主教练对《世界新闻》提到。

“但是,事实上,我想我们没办法满足像他这么优秀的队员的工资报酬要求。”。

PS:意思就是,得个“想”字。

===========================================

原文:

Redknapp a Tevez fan

By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 22 Apr 2007
Harry Redknapp admits he will be priced out of any bid to bring Carlos Tevez to Portsmouth in the summer.

Tevez is expected to leave West Ham United at the end of the season, if the club are relegated from the Premiership.

The Argentine is tipped to stay in England and has been linked with a switch to current leaders Manchester United.

He has impressed for The Hammers in recent weeks, after taking time to settle in the Premiership, and Redknapp is a huge fan of the forward.

The Pompey boss would relish the chance to work with Tevez at Fratton Park next season, if a move is on the cards.

But Redknapp also accepts that the fee required to sign the 23-year-old is likely to be out of his reach.

"Of course I like the boy, he is an absolutely outstanding player," said the former Hammers boss in the News of the World.

"The truth is, though, I don't think we would be able to reach the asking price for a player of his standing in the game."

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-23 12:23:12编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2007-4-23 14:15:00 | 只看该作者
凑热闹的吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2007-4-23 14:22:00 | 只看该作者

不知道是个好消息,还是个假消息,

切尔西的穆帅说:巴拉克在周末联赛中因伤下场,很可能会缺席周中冠军杯,同时防守大将卡瓦率也将缺席。  

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2007-4-23 16:42:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用夜莺在2007-4-23 14:15:00的发言:
凑热闹的吧

明显是。

不过翻译的时候找资料才发现这个老头子在英超还满有名的(当时就觉得这名字怪熟的,经常听到的样子~_~。)。嘿嘿嘿。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2007-4-27 08:58:00 | 只看该作者

2007-04-26(Sky Sports)

特维斯:“我们从来没有引起过麻烦”

在关于阿根廷双子星转会是否合法的听证会开始前两天,特维斯对他和马斯切拉诺的到来引起西汉姆联球队低迷,内部麻烦多多的说法予以了反击。

如果双星转会操作被判违规,哪可以肯定的是,西汉姆联必然降到英冠(因会处以罚分)。

西汉姆联在重返英超的第一年就有着极其出色的表现(05-06赛季),而在新赛季初更是出人意了的得到了阿根廷人特维斯和马斯切拉诺,这让所有人都对球队新赛季的表现充满了希望。

然而,事与愿违,球队易主,球队成绩糟糕,主教练帕度被解雇,麻烦不断。而在球员自身的要求下,马斯切拉诺在冬季转会期,也被租借到了利物浦。

特维斯认为他们不应该为了这些而倍受指责。事实上,他本人一直为球队而努力着。

“马斯是个伟大的球员,当然我不是说自己也多伟大,但我们不应该为此承受过多的责备。我在乎俱乐部的发展,而做为球员及其中一份子,我能做到的就是尽自己的最大努力去帮助球队渡过这个艰难的赛季。”

虽然现在球队仍落后谢联队三分,但是特维斯相信克比实力可以带领球队保级。

“我们还有三场比赛可以拿九分,期待奇迹吧”

“在阿根廷和巴西踢球时我遇到过更糟糕的情况,只是这次问题更复杂。”

PS:让偶歇歇再继续,翻译这事对我来说,跟不想大大偏要蹲坑简真是异途同归[]。

===================================================

Tevez: We didn't cause problems

By James Pearson -  Created on 26 Apr 2007

Carlos Tevez has hits back at suggestions his and Javier Mascherano's arrival at West Ham United prompted the club's downturn in fortunes.

Tevez's comments come as the Premier League's two-day hearing begins to ascertain whether the deal to bring the duo to England broke third-party ownership transfer regulations.

If found guilty, The Hammers could even be docked points that would almost certainly guarantee relegation to the Championship.

After a hugely successful return to the Premiership last season, the capture of the Argentinian duo last August was expected to move the East Londoners to a new level.

However, the results did not come and shortly after Alan Pardew was sacked by their new Icelandic owners, Mascherano found himself on loan at Liverpool.

Tevez has stated the pair are not to blame and that he has only ever given his best for The Hammers.

"These problems have never been caused by us either because of the transfer or the problems on the pitch," he told the Daily Mirror.

"Javier is a big player, and I cannot say about myself, but we are not to blame. Anyone who says that is wrong.

"I care for this club and have only ever done everything I can as a player and as a person to help West Ham this season."

Despite sitting three points behind Sheffield United, Tevez remains confident Alan Curbishley's side can beat the drop.

"The miracle is still possible. We have three matches to play and nine points to win," he continued.

"I have faced more difficult situations in Argentina and Brazil than this, even thought this one is very complicated."

[此贴子已经被夜莺于2007-4-27 13:17:17编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2007-4-27 11:07:00 | 只看该作者

不好意思漫步姐,这几天实在太忙了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2007-4-27 13:09:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用是漫步非跑步在2007-4-27 8:58:00的发言:

PS:让偶歇歇再继续,翻译这事对我来说,跟不想大大偏要蹲坑简真是异途同归[]

不同意,对于咱们翻译因该像便秘,想拉拉不出来,拉出来了也是费了半天劲" src="http://bbs.argstorm.com/Skins/Default/emot/.gif" style="CURSOR: pointer;" alt=""/>

ps  这篇昨天看到了,但觉的没说出啥就没译了,漫步辛苦了" src="http://bbs.argstorm.com/Skins/Default/emot/.gif" style="CURSOR: pointer;" alt=""/>

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:53:00 | 只看该作者

调查终结束   保级靠自己                                                                         2007-4-28

关于马兽转会西汉姆是否违规的调查终于在27号尘埃落定,铁锤帮承认在马兽的所有权归属上存在第三方,违反了英超的规定,而有关转会的合理文件也未能按规定提供。最终经过听证会的决定,对西汉姆处以550万英镑的罚款(这是英国足球历史上的额度之最,此前的最高罚款纪录是1994年托特纳姆热刺队因财政问题被罚款150万英镑)。

而对于是否采取扣分和取消野兽打比赛的处罚,考虑到球队现在处于多家球队的保级大战,而不予使用。这意味着在余下的比赛中,野兽都将可以上场比赛。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-28 7:05:04编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:53:00 | 只看该作者

ET说话                                                                  2007-4-27

主席ET也在第一时间在官网上发表了讲话:

“事情终于结束了,我也可以松一口气了。铁锤帮度过了最艰难的时刻,现在我们可以全力以赴剩下的比赛了。”

“很高兴,我们的命运最终是在足球场上来决定的,这应该是唯一正确的选择。笼罩了一个赛季的阴云终于消散了,我相信这可以激励克比实例和球员备战周末对阵维纲的关键比赛。”

“我想再一次的感谢在最困难的时刻支持我们的人们,我向你们保证我们的目标就是在未来的几周内力保留在英超。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-28 7:05:57编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:55:00 | 只看该作者

球迷最开心

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-28 7:02:40编辑过]

9fYBDp17.jpg (54.94 KB, 下载次数: 77)

【新闻帖】雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。” P3(35)

【新闻帖】雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。”  P3(35)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:56:00 | 只看该作者

周末要取胜啊

[]
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-28 7:03:27编辑过]

pVdan4Z2.jpg (54.66 KB, 下载次数: 66)

【新闻帖】雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。” P3(35)

【新闻帖】雷德克纳普“我喜欢特维斯。”  P3(35)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2007-4-28 06:58:00 | 只看该作者

夜莺,结果怎样啊?

心急。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:08:00 | 只看该作者

太好了!

不知道为什么看了近几个月的比赛后,其实发现ET也挺不容易的,球队动不动就给他来个过山车。而且他对球队的热情还是很大的,不过想来他也没想过球队会踢到这个地步。

接着就只能看球队的表现了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:09:00 | 只看该作者

郁闷,我说了几楼的废话,就是想把新闻开在新的一页,结果都没成功,还是放在了第三页,原来就差一个

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:13:00 | 只看该作者
居然在中央一台的朝文天下刚才也报道了,说:球队认错态度较好,才免于扣分,还固弄玄虚说,马兽未来还不能确定 
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2007-4-28 07:25:00 | 只看该作者

我就奇怪你干么开这么多个帖子~_~,大家都很听话,这帖一般都没什么水份的,所以页数增加挺慢的。

中央一台居然也管这些事了啊?以前CCTV对英超一般不太理睬的。

QUOTE:
以下是引用夜莺在2007-4-27 13:09:00的发言:

不同意,对于咱们翻译因该像便秘,想拉拉不出来,拉出来了也是费了半天劲" alt="" src="http://bbs.argstorm.com/Skins/Default/emot/.gif" style="CURSOR: pointer;"/>

我心里也是这样想的[],但为保持偶那“美好”的淑女形象就绕圈子去了,哇咔咔。偶在中饭时间,用这比喻把小P给恶心了一把,哈哈哈。[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:32 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 22 queries .