扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 孟锌
打印 上一主题 下一主题

兔兔日报三月号(P18椰子要求兔兔参加美洲杯)

[复制链接]
26#
发表于 2007-3-9 20:03:00 | 只看该作者

古德约翰森在冠军联赛被淘汰后发表了言论今天得到了教练和队友的回应,有支持的,也有批评的,内部发生了一些争论。

“我们必须更加讲究团队协作,多考虑其他人,如果我们不像对手一样积极奔跑,我们的实力根本无法说是强于对手。如果我们像红军那样战斗到最后,没有人能击败我们。”冰岛前锋在赛后对记者表示,“我们也许没必要在更衣室外都成为朋友,但我们必须在球场上一起协作,努力比赛,如果我们更有自我牺牲精神,我们将无比强大。”

里杰卡尔德在世纪大战前的新闻发布会上表示这个话题没什么争议性,而且他更倾向于支持古德约翰森的观点:“我了解古德约翰森,他的观点很明确。他不是在批评什么人,也不是拿手指着谁在指责他。当你效力巴萨这样的球队的时候,当然有必要做出更多奉献和牺牲。俱乐部有这样一位要求工作更加努力的球员,是值得庆贺的事情。”荷兰人如是表示。

不过主教练的观点并没有得到所有队员的赞同,球队的队长之一哈维就是一个,这位更衣室内多年的领袖之一表达了自己的观点:“古德约翰森讲的话应该在更衣室里说,因为这是我们球队的事情,我们本来就应该安静地努力训练和比赛,这些话没必要对公众说,也没必要指向更衣室的队友。”

巴尔德斯也与冰岛人进行了一些争论,不过他表示他尊重古迪的观点:“我相信现在的球队在场内和场外都十分团结。英国足球的确体能出色,跑动积极,防守到位,这让我们要更加费力,但要是说他们的团队精神比我们高出多少,我难以苟同,我们更衣室里的气氛本来就很好。”“但现在我是否同意他的观点并不重要,每个人都有自己的观点,重要的是用足球来说话。有不同的观点对我们来说是很好的事情,我们都很清楚必须尊重队友不同的观点。”

而梅西在接受电台采访时表示自己很理解古德约翰森说的关于巴萨必须像利物浦那样去积极奔跑的说法:“我们在更衣室里都很清楚这些,我不相信我们没有尽力去做到(积极奔跑),但我们以后必须从一开始就重视这点,尽管我们被淘汰了,但今后我们还需要更加注意自我牺牲,为胜利而战斗,这样球队最重要的方面:团结才能够体现出来。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2007-3-10 01:08:00 | 只看该作者
說來說去﹐還是上賽季太順了﹐吊高了大家的胃口﹐覺得失敗很難忍受了。其實綠蔭場上哪有永久的王者?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2007-3-11 10:10:00 | 只看该作者

巴萨高层强调人数劣势 黑天鹅称平局堪比胜利

•   在少一人作战的情况下,巴萨依靠梅西的帽子戏法最终与皇马战平。主帅里杰卡尔德对球队取得平局表示了满意,而主席拉波尔塔则一再强调了人数劣势带来的影响。梅西的精彩进球也赢得了巴萨高层的一致赞扬。

网易体育3月11日消息 北京时间今天凌晨,西甲26轮的焦点战在诺坎普体育场展开,巴塞罗那和皇家马德里的第232次国家德比激情上演。皇马凭借范尼的梅开二度与拉莫斯的头球三次将比分超出,梅西完成帽子戏法帮助巴萨三次将比分扳平,最终双方3-3战平。

巴萨主帅里杰卡尔德认为球队能与皇马踢平已经是个不错的结果,毕竟红蓝军团在场上少一人作战,且是在比赛濒临结束的时候打入最后扳平一球。

里杰卡尔德向埃托奥和梅西的状态提升表示了祝贺,不过很可惜猎豹没能在比赛中进球。“巴萨在组织方面有些不利,这有必要进行改进。”但总体上来说,这位荷兰教练还是赞扬了球员们的“比赛态度以及拼搏精神”,在比对手少一人作战的情况下没有显得畏首畏尾。

“从对手多一人的情况来看,我们能取得平局还算是个不错的结果。赛前,我们没有想过收获平局,但现在我们应该知足。我认为,这个平局应该可以看成是一次胜利。”

阿根廷天才球员梅西的精彩表现无疑是本场比赛最大的亮点,里杰卡尔德也对其进行了高度赞扬。“梅西把我们从失败中拯救。当一名球员在比赛中打入三球,这也就意味着他做出了卓越的贡献。”像皇马主帅一样,里杰卡尔德同样回避了关于主裁的问题。

在本次对皇马的比赛中,巴萨采用了3-4-3阵型。里杰卡尔德肯定地表示,“我相信球队能这么踢。我记得这曾在其它比赛中取得了非常好的效果。”同时,里帅也承认巴萨在场上显得有些“无组织”,尤其是在比赛中出现失误的时候。

巴萨主席拉波尔塔在赛后同样赞扬了球队在场上的反击踢得不错,毕竟对手皇马在整个下半场都多一个人作战。“不管怎么说,这种人数上的劣势还是对我们造成了影响。皇马有利能力踢得更好。比赛是精彩的,但这一劣势给我们带来了损害。”

拉波尔塔也特别表扬了梅西的精彩进球,并一再强调着少一人作战情况下的难度。“梅西是最值得表扬的。在少一人的情况下,我们踢成了平局,我们甚至有机会赢得比赛。如果能全取三分就太美妙了,不过我们还是会坚定地朝着联赛冠军进发。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 14:13:00 | 只看该作者

Messi, Eto'o and Saviola, the best advantage of the world

19:52 h 11/3/2007 Hugo Coria

Lamentably the equipment arms the trainers to them, with the help of Sponsors, presidents, sport secretary, and economists of the clubs.

If he last player of an equipment, less the most respected and the most humiliated to mark twelve goals with little opportunities this giving a message of the lack of knowledge of those who the equipment does.

A fan culé in Argentina proposes an advantage where there is Messi (Genius), Eto'o (Goal) and Saviola (quality).
and ..... to Ronaldinho he would prohibit to kick penitentiaries, to send lack him, (Coarse of easy goals), and to produce more soccer for
equipment, so that! to make fantasy after making three goals (Ath.Bilbao) is easy.

At the present time they are not the goals of Deco, whose ball always was turned aside in somebody before entering portería.
There is no confidence of the lateral ones to attack and the power stations have committed decisive errors in the final reultado one.

And please! … Me they do not take to Rodrigo Palace to it (THAT PLAYER).

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-11 14:19:00 | 只看该作者

巴萨拥有世界上最好的三个前锋-梅西,ETO和兔兔

如果集合梅西的天赋、埃托奥的进球和兔子的能力,这个前锋将是世界上最好的前锋。

至于小罗,别让他射那么多点球(觉得自己是个前锋了),让他多给队友创造机会,那么每场比赛都可以象打比尔包那么容易的。

可悲的是巴萨从来没有让这三个前锋同时上场过。

试一下不会死啊,come on~!!

(来源:www.sports.es)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2007-3-11 14:30:00 | 只看该作者
就是,试一下会死吗? 里黑BS他
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2007-3-13 09:35:00 | 只看该作者

在阿迪达斯一个庆祝活动中,萨维奥拉暗示他的未来恐怕不在巴萨,他于一月份已经允许欧洲其它球会与其进行洽谈了,但到目前为止仍未收到巴萨或其它球会的消息.

(该死的,现在已经不是什么替补不替补了,巴萨根本上就是装聋作哑了)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 13:49:00 | 只看该作者

恨巴萨!

希望他们能有后悔的一天!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2007-3-13 18:57:00 | 只看该作者

续约已没有可能 萨维奥拉宣布即将离开诺坎普

网易体育3月13日消息 阿根廷“兔子”终于绝望了,此前一日,萨维奥拉亮相马德里,参加一次广告公益活动,借机这位在巴萨(blog)颇不得志的前锋选手郑重表态,不会再继续留在诺坎普-这是来自《世界报》的最新报道。

不出意外,萨维奥拉道别巴萨的日子就在6月30日,众所周知“兔子”与俱乐部签订的现行合约期至今年夏天,眼下距离赛季结束只剩下短短3个月左右的时间了,但是巴萨到现在都没有做出有意续约萨维奥拉的表态。“下个赛季继续留在诺坎普的可能性对我来说已经微乎其微了,”面对记者,阿根廷人语气中透着无奈:“当然留在巴萨始终是我的第一选择,但是我必须面对的现实却是至今为止,我都没有收到俱乐部的续约文案,所以我不会再继续等待了,我必须权衡未来,为自己做出最好的、同时也是最正确的选择。”

换言之,从此刻开始萨维奥拉即等同于对外宣布,就转会问题随时同其他球会进行对话。《世界报》的分析也许不无道理,从某种意义上讲,让阿根廷人彻底寒心的,就是此前在上周六刚刚落幕的这场西班牙国家德比战。如此意义重大的比赛中,萨维奥拉甚至连一分钟的露脸机会都没有得到。再加上埃托奥的病愈复出,萨维奥拉对残酷的现实有着透彻的觉悟:前锋线上,自己充其量是里杰卡尔德的第三选择。尽管在此前埃托奥伤歇期间萨维奥拉“救火”巴萨表现不俗,但是在诺坎普,阿根廷人永远只能落得沦落边缘的下场。竞技方面萨维奥拉的身高不占优势,无法成为巴萨指教层心仪的中锋人选,加之阿根廷人的抢断能力欠缺,制约对手分球往往心有余而力不足,而且背对球们拿球的时候,萨维奥拉的表现也显得无所适从。

自2001年登陆诺坎普以来,此前连续两赛季萨维奥拉被租借至摩纳哥和塞维利亚,去年夏天,巴萨更一度再为租借兔子不遗余力做出尝试。值得一提的是,其实从今年1月起,萨维奥拉就已经是转会市场上的自由人了。(方中信)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2007-3-13 18:59:00 | 只看该作者

巴萨打心底里就没有想过要跟兔子续约…… 早日找好东家才是正道~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2007-3-13 22:01:00 | 只看该作者

555555555555兔兔要离开巴萨了,当初就是因为兔子才喜欢巴萨的,现在他居然要走了~!~

里黑~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

无语~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2007-3-13 23:18:00 | 只看该作者

走吧~~~兔兔乖~~~别难过呀

HC一下,那张照片好可爱啊~~好象胖了啊

....好不容易爬上来的某人

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:21:00 | 只看该作者

看到了,爬了一个晚上了吧?

乖猫猫,摸摸

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:22:00 | 只看该作者
Saviola: “It is difficult that it follows in Barcelona”
Still it did not receive supplies of the Catalan club for the renovation of its contract, that wins in June. Rijkaard technician maintains it in the bank and, even, he thinks about incorporating other forwards.
13.03.2007 | 10:29
Saviola no cree en su continuidad en el Barcelona, porque el entrenador Rijkaard no lo tiene en cuenta.
Saviola does not believe in its continuity in Barcelona, because Rijkaard trainer does not consider it.
The Argentine forward Javier Saviola recognized today that it is “difficult” that continues in the Barcelona of Spain because the Dutch trainer Frank Rijkaard maintains it in the bank of substitutes.

“It is difficult that he follows in Barcelona. Although first option for the next campaign is my, I have still not received no supply of the club”, declared the attacker in press conference that practically does not take place in “the Catalan” equipment.

Saviola is not considered by Rijkaard technician, although by the injuries of Lionel Messi and Samuel Eto´o, the Dutch had to appeal forced the ex- forward of River Plate.

To make matters worse, the nicknamed “rabbit” had great performances when it was called on to him to enter and the titularidad with goals gained. But today the reality is different. Because Messi and Eto´o already returned to play and Saviola was relegated to the bank of substitutes, inclusively nor it entered the past classic before Real Madrid.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2007-3-13 23:23:00 | 只看该作者

几乎爬了一晚上啊....学校的破网

[]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:24:00 | 只看该作者

上面简单的英语,不翻译了,和大家今天看了很多次的新闻是一样的。

兔子认为他很难再留在巴萨了。

照片里的兔子,是刚到巴萨时候的样子。

年轻得让我想哭。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:25:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用思嘉在2007-3-13 23:23:00的发言:

几乎爬了一晚上啊....学校的破网

[]

这两天风暴是有点慢,

我在家也上得很辛苦!

现在是好一点,可能人太多了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2007-3-13 23:28:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用孟锌在2007-3-13 23:24:00的发言:

上面简单的英语,不翻译了,和大家今天看了很多次的新闻是一样的。

兔子认为他很难再留在巴萨了。

照片里的兔子,是刚到巴萨时候的样子。

年轻得让我想哭。

年轻的还有点乡里乡气的......

自PIA.......

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:29:00 | 只看该作者
可是学校里著名的帅哥呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:41:00 | 只看该作者

来源:http://www.clarin.com/diario/2007/03/13/um/m-01379475.htm

In Italy assures that Saviola could happen to the Juventus

Deportes

The hours of Javier Saviola in Barcelona seem to be counted. As little they served the goals that the Conejito to year beginning wrote down, when Samuel Eto'o was injured to the Cameroun. For that reason, the rumors grow day to day. Its future could be in Calcium, in the Juventus more indeed. Thus dello of today indicates the digital edition of the Sport Gazzetta.

Although they are left three months for the conclusion of the season, no director of the Catalan set approached the Argentine forward to renew a new contract. Yesterday, the ex- River showed that “it is difficult that it follows in Barcelona”, that was substitute in the last encounter.

The player has permission of the UEFA to negotiate with other clubs from January, but always he has assured that he wishes to continue dressing the azulgrana dress coat. The present technician of the Vecchia Signora, Didier Deschamps, said in last February that “Saviola is an interesting player”. Therefore, the transference does not seem a chimera. The Rabbit already adds five so many in Barcelona in which it goes of Liga of Spain.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:48:00 | 只看该作者

萨维奥拉在巴塞罗那的日子似乎已经开始倒计时了。巴萨对于兔子本赛季在埃托奥受伤期间取得的进球并没有给与太多重视,传言甚嚣尘上。他的未来越来越明朗,去老妇人的机会很大。

本赛季虽然还有三个月就结束,却没有任何一个巴萨人员和萨维奥拉谈续约的事情。昨天,前河床前锋说:“很难再留在巴萨了。”最后的日子,他可能以替补身份渡过。

根据欧洲足联规定,这名球员1月份就可以开始和其他俱乐部接触,但他一直称希望留在巴萨,老妇人现任教练德尚表示对萨维奥拉很感兴趣。因此,转会到老妇人似乎并没有任何障碍。兔子已经在西甲联赛中为巴萨攻入五个进球了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 23:59:00 | 只看该作者
In an interview, Saviola counted everything on its future
Barcelona vs Espanyol - Javier Saviola
To increase typography
To reduce typography
To add to pursuit
To send to a friend
To see more popular notes
To print
It dreams about following in Barcelona but it suspects that their hours in the club are counted. Cre that of little has served their goals, their good performances and the support of the fans

Now the Argentinean who waited for an approach on the part of the authorities has become aware from which there was no movement on the matter.

“This year I made a difficult decision and although this one was criticized I did it because I believe in my soccer and which I am able to give. I like the effort, not to lower the arms because never I had the position assured in no equipment and that has always forced to me to fight”, said during a granted interview to the Spanish newspaper Sport World.

“When I returned of Seville I proposed to finish my contract in Barcelona. I could go to another club, but already I was myself two years and tried to return and to play in the Barça”, explained.

As far as its present, it ratified that “there has been no supply nor no approach for the renovation. My future is uncertain when not knowing clearly what tries the club, so I must begin to move to me so that my future is good”.

Also it said that it does not have until the moment some club between eyes because “first that it would try it is to know how what Barcelona thinks and soon already to move to me”.

“Perhaps it had waited for a renovation when I was well, when she played. In January, my better moment. But that is political of the club”, thought in addition.

Respect to another club in its future, at the time of choosing maintained that it will choose by that in which “feels with confidence to be calm”.

Athletic, Espanyol, Villarreal and Seville are some of which they have demonstrated interest to contract the Argentinean.

Consulted on the great performance of Lionel Messi in the party of the Saturday, before the Real one, that finished 3 to 3, it said: “I feel very contented by him. It was the night of its life. To make three goals in a classic one will be a memory very difficult to erase. He was lethal and that allows him to be between the best ones”.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 00:16:00 | 只看该作者

在一次访谈中,萨维奥拉谈到很多关于他未来的动向。

他曾经希望留在巴塞罗那,却很可能只有这最后几个月了。巴萨似乎并不重视他的进球,他的表现还有那些球迷对他的支持。
现在阿根廷人还在等待俱乐部的接触,但是他已经明白事情不会有任何进展。
“今年我做了一个很艰难的决定,虽然遭遇很多批评,我仍然这样做,因为我相信我的足球,我相信我会成功。我珍惜自己付出的努力,我从没有放弃,因为我知道,在任何一个队伍他们都不会保证你的主力地位,这个想法鞭策我不断努力。”当接受西班牙运动世界报访问的时候,兔子说。
“当我从塞维利亚回来,我提出要在巴塞罗那结束我的合同。我其实可以去其他的俱乐部,但是我已经出走两年了,我希望回来巴萨踢球。”
说到现在,他申明:“没有俱乐部向我提出邀请,巴萨也没有提续约的事。我的将来在哪里并不确定,我必须开始为自己而努力,希望能有好的去处。”

他还说到现在还没有俱乐部和他进行洽谈“他们必须首先征求巴萨的已经,然后才来找我。”

“当我状态好的时候,俱乐部有提过续约的事情,在一月份的时候,我的黄金时期。但那只是俱乐部政治。”

当提到将来的其他俱乐部,兔子说,当他做出抉择的时候,他会选择是他感到“自信和平静”的俱乐部。
竞技(Athlectic,哪个竞技?难道是...?)、西班牙人、潜艇和塞维利亚是几家对兔子表示了兴趣的俱乐部。
当提到星期六梅西在对皇马时候的优异表现时,兔子说:“我为他感到非常高兴,那是属于他的夜晚。在经典战役中上演帽子戏法将是一生难以磨灭的记忆。他的表现是致命的,他会成为那些最好的球员之一。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 00:24:00 | 只看该作者

Juventus asks for Saviola
3/13/2007

The Argentinean showed that he does not hope to follow in Barcelona for the next season. It is by that the Italian club showed its desire to contract the services of the attacker ex- River Plate and Seville.

“I believe that it is very difficult to maintain, even though that my first option am to have left I, but the club to me not yet has done nothing here, not even a supply, so that I continue here in the next season”, said Saviola to mass media.

According to the Gazzetta of the Sport thing, the picture of Turin already would have made the first inquiries, having in account that in last February, Didier Deschamps, showed its taste to count in its rows with the Argentine forward.

source: http://www.futbolred.com/default.asp%3Flink%3Dnoticia%26idn%3D9755

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-14 0:25:33编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 00:27:00 | 只看该作者

兔子说很难留在巴萨了,尤文图斯立即对他展开采购行动。

Gazzetta of the Sport thing报道,都灵方面已经进行了第一次接触。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 10:55 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 19 queries .