发表于 2006-12-18 13:53:00 | 只看该作者

倒不是那句话。是新教练说没看过马兽踢球,难道他世界杯都没看?真是×#(×#※◎(×◎×#(#

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2006-12-18 14:57:00 | 只看该作者

West Ham chairman Eggy angry over Argies terms
tribalfooball.com - December 17, 2006

West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson says he would never have agreed deals for Argentine pair Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano if he'd be in charge in August.

"I cannot comment on whether the Argentines are the reason for the problems on the pitch but when I saw their contracts as they are, then I would never have signed them," said Magnusson.

"They cannot be removed in the January window because you can play for only two clubs in one season, so they are staying with us until the summer.

"I have seen them play for the Argentina national team and they are good footballers. I just hope they start to show us what they can do.

"I hope the people who own their contracts consider their future. Whoever owns them, it is in their best interests if they start to play well for West Ham."

新任西汉姆老板抨击阿根廷双星

刚刚入主西汉姆联队的冰岛大亨马格努森日前接受采访时说,如果八月份他已经来到球会的话,那他无论如何也不会同意两名阿根廷球员的转会。

“我不能说这两名阿根廷球员是我们球队里出现问题的原因所在,但当我看见他们的合同,换作是我我是绝对不会签下他们的。”

“他们在冬季不会离开俱乐部,因为国际足联规定一名球员在一个赛季里只能为两支球队效力。所以他们至少会待到今年夏天。”

“我看过他们代表阿根廷队比赛时的表现,他们是很棒的球员,我希望他们现在能开始向我们展示他们的才能。”

“我希望拥有他们所有权的那些人应该好好替他们考虑一下未来。无论是谁拥有他们,如果他们在西汉姆联表现出色是对他们最有利的。”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

国米阵线,小四报道,and小哀思友情翻译……气愤ing的拖过来……

http://www.inter1908.net/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=66&star=1&replyid=1137582&id=54033&skin=0&page=1

友情连接一个~小四的帖子做的晚,只是觉得现在是小马儿最最艰难的时期,希望我能够支持他~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2006-12-18 15:02:00 | 只看该作者
这个以前翻译过了,呵呵。奇怪的是阵线怎么有人关注这个啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2006-12-18 15:06:00 | 只看该作者

不是阵线的关注,是我自己爱好而已……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2006-12-18 18:27:00 | 只看该作者

感动,这么多人关注俩个小家伙。

支持ninisoldier的帖,加油!让阵线里喜欢俩个小家伙的人可以更多的了解他们。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2006-12-20 19:12:00 | 只看该作者

译文(PICCER翻译)

2006-12-20

小马欲奋蹄,新帅买账否?

12月20日,镜报

贾维尔马斯切拉诺正在向新任主教练科比利什请缨,希望能够报效西汉姆,帮助球队改变颓势.

这位阿根廷中场在8月份与其同胞卡洛斯特维斯离奇加盟西汉姆之后,就一直在为一个一队位置而挣扎。尽管最近几场特维斯得到了一些表现机会,马斯切拉诺却被时任主教练的帕度下放到了后备队。不过,当科比利什来到之后,马斯切拉诺希望能够发挥出世界杯上的水平,以打动这位新任主帅,赢得主力位置。

"我对现任教练科比利什毫无了解。不过我希望他能给每个人平等的机会,让我们都能从零开始。  " 小马说。“周围的人向我详细介绍了他。不过我的唯一考虑是,证明自己是一个优秀的球员,而不是有些人想的那样!”

"我没什么可担心的,因为在这里,我毫无特权可言。他们说科比利什是一个有经验的教练,因此我希望他能够用充足的时间了解每个球员的特点。充分的调查和研究之后,再做决定 .

"我和特维斯刚来的时候,帕度异常兴奋。不过他对我们的信任不断褪色,最终他将我们排除在主力阵容之外。对我来说,场场被遗忘是一件痛苦的事情,不过作为一个职业球员,我必须接受并认真训练,参加二队的比赛。 在我看来,这不公平。不断的努力而不断的受伤让我近乎绝望了."

马斯切拉诺最近一直在1月转会传言中与尤文图斯结缘。但他已经决定了在走之前在英格兰足球留下自己的印记。 "最近的窘境并不能让我沮丧而决定离开。不过如果我还没机会踢球的话,事情就复杂了.

"我们的队友对我们都很好。由于语言的不通,我很难谈论他们如何对待我们. 我来到英超很激动,这是因为我希望在西汉姆取得成功。这过去是,现在也是我的目标,不过我还需要比赛机会证明这一切 ."

==========================================================

原文

2006-12-20

Mascherano seeks chance to impress Curbishley

Marc Isaacs
Wednesday December 20, 2006
The Guardian

Javier Mascherano is pleading with West Ham's new manager, Alan Curbishley, to give him a recall to the side and let him help turn the club's fortunes around.

The Argentinian midfielder has struggled to command a first-team place after his controversial arrival alongside his compatriot Carlos Tevez at the end of August. Whereas Tevez has been given a chance to impress in recent weeks, Mascherano has had to settle for a place in the reserves after the former manager, Alan Pardew, left him out of the team. But with Curbishley taking over, Mascherano is hoping for the chance to reproduce the form he showed for Argentina in the World Cup during the summer.

"I don't know anything about our new coach, Curbishley, but I hope that he starts from scratch with all of the players and each one has a chance to play," he said. "They've given me great references about our new coach, but my only concern is to prove that I'm not a bad player as some would like to have you believe.

"I've nothing to lose because they don't give any privileges to anybody here. They say he is an experienced coach and I suppose that he will get to know each of us in time and now more than ever during training. Then he will decide who to play.

"Pardew was very excited when Tevez and I first came but slowly his trust in us diminished and we were left out of matches. It was frustrating for me to be left out of the team on a lot of occasions, but as a professional I have to accept it and keep working each day and continue to play with the second team. This wasn't fair, in my opinion, but I was hoping for more of a chance and this hurt me."

Mascherano has been strongly linked with a move to Juventus when the transfer window reopens in January but he is determined to make an impact in English football. "It hasn't crossed my mind to leave the Premier League after being unsuccessful here. But if I'm still not playing, things get complicated.

"Our team-mates have welcomed us well and, what with the language problem, I can't complain as to how they've treated us. I came to the Premier League really excited about it all, because I wanted to be successful at West Ham. This was my aim and it still is, but I haven't had enough opportunity to see if this will be possible."

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-20 19:20:21编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2006-12-20 20:33:00 | 只看该作者
亲爱的漫步,两天后再见
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2006-12-26 10:21:00 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2006-12-26 10:24:00 | 只看该作者
尤文说想买小马的传闻不是一天两天的事,感觉可能YY的成分居多.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2006-12-26 10:26:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用jew313在2006-12-26 10:24:00的发言:
尤文说想买小马的传闻不是一天两天的事,感觉可能YY的成分居多.

什么?我们的yaoyuan版也参予了?!

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2006-12-26 10:26:00 | 只看该作者
那伊朗老板愿意接受低于300万欧元的报价吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2006-12-26 17:05:00 | 只看该作者
我愿出300文赞助这笔交易!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2006-12-27 00:18:00 | 只看该作者

这么多英雄被锁

[][]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2006-12-28 20:29:00 | 只看该作者

意媒体称尤文2天内有大动作 800万签马斯切拉诺

12月27日讯 过去的数月里,关于尤文引进马斯切拉诺(wiki)的消息屡见报端。而在意甲步入冬歇,1月冬季转会期即将开启之计,众多俱乐部都在为招募钟意的人选做着最后的冲刺。据27日出版的《米兰体育报》报道,尤文即将得偿所愿、在未来48小时内签下这位阿根廷中场才俊。

今夏转会窗关闭前最后一刻,阿根廷双星特维斯(wiki)和马斯切拉诺携手登陆英超西汉姆联,让整个欧洲都为之震动。马斯切拉诺与“铁锤帮”签约4年,但是时至今日,他仍然未能适应英伦新生活,而在新东家更是鲜有出场机会。这位心灰意冷的阿根廷中场已经向西汉姆摊牌,恳求俱乐部放人。

就在本月中旬,英国《泰晤士报》就已经披露尤文高层已经同拥有马斯切拉诺部分所有权的MSI集团进行了接洽,并且抛出了1800万欧元的转会费。起初MSI集团为马斯切拉诺定价3000万欧元,这与尤文的开价相差甚远。但是,在随后MSI集团负责人和西汉姆新老板马格努松的会晤中,后者明确通知他们,马斯切拉诺不在新帅柯比什利的计划之列,希望阿根廷人能在冬季离开球队。

而据今日的《米兰体育报》报道,尤文高层有望在未来48小时内奔赴伦敦与MSI达成一致。而马斯切拉诺的转会费也大副缩水,在700万欧元到800万欧元之间。

22岁的马斯切拉诺在德国世界杯给人留下了深刻的印象,尤文主帅德尚(wiki)希望夏天就将其引入,只可惜未能成形,“我们在夏天尝试过引进马斯切拉诺,现在他在英格兰踢球,但是我们仍然希望他能够在1月份加盟我们。”

而阿根廷双星在西汉姆的萎靡,也令国家队主帅巴西莱急在心里,他不仅劝阻两人离队,而且还为马斯切拉诺指明了道路:“我认为马斯切拉诺与特维斯在西汉姆都缺乏热情,我真的非常担心。他们的表现可以看出他们缺乏热情。我希望马斯切拉诺能够像传闻那样加盟尤文图斯(blog),即使他只能踢意乙,这也对他有好处。”

马斯切拉诺的职业生涯始于家乡球会河床。2005年,他和特维斯一道转会巴西科林蒂安,并且在那里赢得了联赛冠军。不过,由于同球迷交恶,双星最终不得不远走他乡。

除开尤文,媒体披露马斯切拉诺还是国米和佛罗伦萨的收购对象,两家意大利球会都希望用200万英镑劝说他离开阿普顿公园

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
发表于 2006-12-31 09:13:00 | 只看该作者

Who wants whom? Premiership wishlists and those they would let go
谁将转入,谁将转出(节选,只选了与俩宝相关的转会信息)

Saturday December 30, 2006
The Guardian

Blackburn Rovers---布力般流浪 (布莱克本)

In---引进

Teddy Sheringham (West Ham United, free)---谢林汉姆(西汉姆联,自由转会)** 如果大叔都走了,野兽的西汉姆联的日子又少了一个友善的前场队友了(漫步乱语)。

Bolton Wanderers---博尔顿

In---引进

Hayden Mullins (West Ham, £2m)---穆林斯(西汉姆联,200万英镑)** 跟小马争同一个位置争得你死我活的人。

Chelsea---切尔西

Out---转出

Shaun Wright-Phillips (West Ham United, Manchester City, Portsmouth, loan or £10m)---肖恩 赖特-菲利浦斯(西汉姆联欢、曼城、朴茨茅斯,租借或1000万英镑转会)

Everton---埃弗顿

In---引进

Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham United, £8m)---雷奥.科克(西汉姆联,800万英镑)

Liverpool---利物浦

In---引进

Javier Mascherano (West Ham United, £6m)---马斯切拉诺(西汉姆联,600万英镑)** 如果真能转会,还是希望一次性离开英超好了,实在离不开英超时再考虑吧(漫步低语)。

Manchester City---曼城

Out---转出

Joey Barton (Everton, West Ham, £5.5m)---乔伊·巴顿(埃弗顿、西汉姆联,550万英镑)

West Ham---西汉姆联

In---引进

Joey Barton (Manchester City, £5.5m)---乔伊·巴顿(曼城,550万英镑)中场

Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea, £10m)---肖恩 赖特-菲利浦斯(切尔西,1000万英镑)右中场

Mark Viduka (Middlesbrough, £2m)---维杜卡(米德尔斯堡,200万英镑)前锋

Greg Halford (Colchester United, £1.5m)---格雷格·哈尔富德(科切斯特联,150万英镑)后卫

Matthew Upson (Birmingham City £5m)---厄普森(伯明翰,500万英镑)中坚后卫, 左闸

Out---转出

Nigel Reo-Coker (Everton, £8m)---雷奥.科克(埃弗顿,800万英镑)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2006-12-31 12:15:00 | 只看该作者

雅虎新闻     (12月31日)

曼城将西汉姆逼入绝境

。。。。。。。。。。

西汉姆的主场球迷为球队再积分榜的处境深深担忧并开始呼喊特维斯的名字,希望野兽能够拯救球队。作为替补,特维斯在柯比什力手下鲜有上场机会。

特维斯在第56分钟替换埃塞林顿上场,(这一换人)博得了西汉姆球迷的满堂喝彩,也极大的鼓舞了西汉姆球员的士气。

特维斯上场即有一次在对方禁区边缘的盘带;此后他一次在本方半场带球突击,连过对方两人并把球传给队友,可惜后者没有领会这一意图,失去了反击的机会。

随着比赛接近结束,特维斯仍然在拼力寻找机会,可惜他一次踉跄让他只能在20码外射门,错失良机。

Yahoo news

Man City condemn West Ham to the drop zone

The home fans were worried the chance to climb out of the relegation zone might pass their side by and chanted the name of Carlos Tevez, the substitute who has so far been used only sparingly by Curbishley.

Tevez replaced Matthew Etherington in the 56th minute to huge acclaim and immediately perked up the Hammers. One run was checked on the edge of the City box and another in his own half saw two men beaten before a pass was made to a less gifted colleague.

Tevez was still determined to impress however but, after a shimmy had allowed him to give his marker the slip and open up a clear sight of goal, he could only fire over from 20 yards.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-31 12:30:18编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2006-12-31 15:10:00 | 只看该作者

尤文放弃小马,利物浦加速运作

12月31日

tribalfootball.com

Juventus willing to step aside for Liverpool in Mascherano battle 
尤文图斯打算放弃同MSI关于马斯切拉诺转会问题的谈判,此举也为利物浦签下这位阿根廷中场扫清了障碍。

Juventus are willing to pull out of talks with MSI over West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano and clear the way for Liverpool to sign the Argentine.

米兰体育报指出,尤文领导层承认他们在马斯切拉诺的争夺中处于劣势。因为他们还要等至少18个月才能参加冠军联赛。

Gazzetta dello Sport says Juve's board accept they're at a disadvantage to Liverpool in talks with Mascherano because it will be another 18 months - at least - before they will be competing in the Champions League.

尤文的代表没有选择继续谈判,他们通知利物浦,如果红军能够同意就西索科夏季转会一事达成一致的话,尤文将退出马斯切拉诺的争夺。

Rather than continue negotiations, Juve representatives have told Liverpool they're prepared to stand aside if the Premiership giants agree to a pre-contract agreement over a summer deal for midfielder Momo Sissoko.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-31 15:17:03编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2006-12-31 19:51:00 | 只看该作者
……还留在英超了啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2006-12-31 19:56:00 | 只看该作者

liverpool还是可以的,贝尼还是懂得用人的.

别说我功利,我就是觉得我们的人进豪门比去中下游球队好.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2006-12-31 19:56:00 | 只看该作者

科比什利期待新年翻身

2006/12/31

(官网消息,呈YY版懿旨,以后的官网贴都贴在这里,而且只发跟马兽有关的内容,以节省大家的时间)

"我们缺乏突破。不过当人们处于逆境时,事情往往如此。我手头只有16个球员可供选择。孔切斯基被禁赛,而他的替补麦卡特尼今早生病了;里奥科克被禁赛而加比藤也有伤在身。埃瑟林顿身体不适。马斯切拉诺的脚踝有伤而萨摩拉的脚趾有伤。

"球迷们大声疾呼让特维斯上场,而他还没有为球队进过球。不过海伍德和萨摩拉也很久没进球了。我很理解球迷的表示,因为他们太渴望球队破门得分了。

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-31 20:02:24编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2006-12-31 20:22:00 | 只看该作者
野兽的位置那么靠后,能这么容易进球吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2006-12-31 20:23:00 | 只看该作者
野兽我还真不担心,还是小马让我揪心呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2006-12-31 21:30:00 | 只看该作者

小马的最后通牒
Mascherano issues quit threat

马斯切拉诺承认,如果还没有上场机会,他将离开西汉姆;毕竟,他的职业生涯更重要。

Javier Mascherano admits he will leave West Ham if he stays out of the team any longer as his career is more important.

这位阿根廷中场无法理解为什么偌大的厄普顿公园球场没有他的容身之地。 

The Argentine international midfielder is puzzled as to why he has not been given a chance at Upton Park following his shock transfer in August.

在世界杯上的耀眼表现之后,大家都认为马斯切拉诺和特维斯会转会到大球会,不过他们最终来到了西汉姆联队。

Mascherano moved to the club along with Carlos Tevez when both were expected to move to one of Europe's top clubs following their impressive performances at the World Cup.

不过这位22岁的中场显然受够了,他在本赛季英超仅仅上场了235分钟。

But the 22-year-old is clearly getting fed up, having played a measly 235 Premiership minutes this season.

“如果我不在西汉姆的阵容中,我就会选择去其他地方踢球,这很正常。”马斯切纳诺对大家说

"It is normal that if I am not in the team at West Ham then I will have to leave to continue my career elsewhere," Mascherano told the People.

在我现在的年龄上,我不能允许我的发展停滞。我来到英格兰是为了取得成功,不过现在这样的机会都还没有降临到我的头上。

"At my age I cannot afford to let my career stay on hold. I came to England to succeed but I have not had the necessary opportunities to succeed."

尤文图斯对小马非常感兴趣eyer:现已退出),而利物浦的主教练贝尼特斯也在密切事态的发展。

Juventus are known to be very interested in his signature, while Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is also monitoring his situation closely.

不过,小马认为他的国家队队友特维斯会留在厄普顿公园球场尽管后者也在努力改变窘境。

However, Mascherano believes his fellow countryman Carlos Tevez may stay at Upton Park despite also struggling to make an impact.

“我不认为特维斯会离开。因为前几天,他对大家说,在他的字典里面,没有失败这个词”小马补充说。

"I don't think Tevez will leave because some days ago he said to everyone that for him the word 'fail' did not exist," added Mascherano.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-31 21:46:27编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2006-12-31 21:42:00 | 只看该作者

埃瑟林顿身体不适(难道是因为这样才上野兽的?!)马斯切拉诺的脚踝有伤(只是因为有伤才没进大名单的?!)

这是什么意思啊?!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:13 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 19 queries .