[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-26 10:07:05编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-27 11:15:00 | 只看该作者

2006-11-27

原文
译文(  PICCER 翻译)
Pardew set to ship out Argentinian pair as Magnusson brings hope on the home front
帕度的旧爱新欢

Matt Scott at Upton Park
Monday November 27, 2006
The Guardian

Matt Scott
11月27日
卫报

Alan Pardew will take the first steps towards disposing of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano in the January transfer window when he meets Kia Joorabchian to discuss their futures this week.

阿伦帕度准备在这周同伊朗色魔的会谈中讨论在一月转出马兽的计划。

The West Ham manager was angered by Tevez's reaction to his second-half substitution after a committed performance in this win. The Argentinian left Upton Park before the final whistle in a breach of club discipline which Pardew is expected to punish with a fine.

这位西汉姆的主教练被特维斯愤然下场的行为激怒了。阿根廷人在比赛结束前就离开了球场,这种行为在帕度看来是要进行罚款的。

Given the questionable contributions of the striker and his compatriot Mascherano, it would be understandable if Pardew were to jettison players whose rights-holder, Joorabchian, would have sacked the 45-year-old manager had he taken over West Ham. Whatever his motives Pardew confirmed that, in the light of a Fifa-imposed limit, inquiries had been made into the legalities of moving on players who have already played for two clubs in the current July-to-January term.

考虑到阿根廷前锋和他的同伴马斯切拉诺的平庸表现,帕度想把他俩个卖掉的决心就可以理解了。其实,如果KIA买下了西汉姆,帕度肯定会被解雇的。不管帕度的想法是怎样的,已经有人向国际足联咨询了两人转会的合规性问题。毕竟,马兽在7月到1月的期间已经为两只球队踢球了。

"I'm due to meet Kia this week and I think that would make sense, to be honest, because I'm sure he's disappointed with not taking over the club," said Pardew. "[I will] sit down with the representatives of the two players. We'll try and get a formula that we can go forward with in terms of what they want to do and what they're going to be doing in the background because that's important to the mentality of the two players."

“ 我将在本周内同KIA谈判。我知道他很失望没能搞定买下球队。”帕度说道,“我会同两个球员的代表谈判。对他们来说,知道自己的前途是很重要的”

Such comments suggest that his patience with the baggage the pair have carried since arriving from Corinthians on August 31 is close to being exhausted. Unusually, his account of Tevez's recalcitrance was volunteered to the press without prompting.

这样的评论说明,帕度对两个阿根廷的忍耐已经到了尽头。不寻常的是,帕度关于特维斯愤怒的解释是自发的,而不是有人提问。

Something more than regime has changed at West Ham in recent days. Pardew has been encouraged by discussions with the new chairman, Eggert Magnusson, who will seek to build the team incrementally rather than parachuting in international superstars. The Icelander is highly receptive to Pardew's vision of retaining an English core at his club.

西汉姆最近的变化绝不仅仅是投资者。马格努森期望不断的加强球队的实力,而不是马上购入国际巨星。冰岛人很可能接受帕度以英格兰球员为核心的模式。
A first step will be to talk terms with Chelsea over the signing of the England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips. Magnusson told Five Live: "Alan has already told me that he had asked Chelsea about him and obviously it came out of Chelsea that we had shown interest but at the moment it has not gone further than that. I know Peter Kenyon well; I think we will just sit down and try to find the right fee."

Magnusson is already showing a keen interest in team matters. The chairman went into the dressing room after this match to offer his congratulations. "This guy wants to come in and shake everybody's hand before and after and wish them all good luck and that's genuine enthusiasm and I'm all for that," said Pardew.

Such positive fervour now runs through the club. The atmosphere at Upton Park was magnificent, and rewarded with their 35th-minute goal, a well worked corner from Matthew Etherington which Anton Ferdinand met with a near-post flick for the unmarked Hayden Mullins to score from six yards.

This victory means West Ham have an identical home record to the Premiership's third-placed team, Bolton, but six away defeats have kept them in the relegation mire. Even with the hard-working Tevez in the team, the Hammers lack quality and the arrival of a player such as Wright-Phillips would be welcome.

这场比赛的胜利使得西汉姆的主场成绩和英超第三的博尔顿一致。不过六个客场失利还是让他们呆在了降级区。尽管球队里面有热情如火的特维斯,如果能引进赖特费力普斯这样的球员还是不无裨益的。
For the most part here they were subjugated by a superior Sheffield United side and they owed their three points to a controversial refereeing decision. Robert Kozluk's apparent equaliser was disallowed when Mike Riley whistled after a clash between Robert Green and Derek Geary that left the goalkeeper stranded. But it seemed the foul might more appropriately have been awarded to the Sheffield United player and inevitably there was post-match rancour, with the coach Stuart McCall, Paddy Kenny and Keith Gillespie all crowding Riley. The argument then involved both sets of players and spilled over into the tunnel.

"I shouted at my lads to get into the tunnel," said Neil Warnock. "Marlon [Harewood] was kicking up about something; handbags really. The lights went out. Something happened with the electricity and that was the scary thing. The police thanked me, believe me or not, for getting my lads in the dressing room."

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-27 18:40:21编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-28 09:49:00 | 只看该作者

2006-11-27

原文
译文(  PICCER 翻译)
Tevez sorry for walk-out
特维斯道歉

'I have made it clear to the manager and my team-mates that I in no way meant to disrespect them'

特维斯为中途离场道歉:我无意冒犯教练和队友

Staff and agencies
Monday November 27, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

Staff and agencies
11月27日
卫报

Carlos Tevez has apologised to West Ham for storming out of Upton Park after his substitution during the 1-0 victory over Sheffield United.

卡洛斯.特维斯向西汉姆联队表示歉意,他在球队1:0击败谢联的比赛中被换下,并中途离场

Tevez was replaced by Teddy Sheringham in the 67th minute of Saturday's Premiership match and reacted by stalking down the tunnel and leaving the ground before the final whistle, in a clear breach of club discipline.

在星期六的英超比赛中,特维斯在67分钟被谢林汉姆换下,他当时径直离开了球场,明显的违背了球队的纪律。

Hammers boss Alan Pardew was furious with Tevez's display of petulance, and the Argentina striker has responded by saying sorry to his manager and team-mates at training today.

铁锤帮帮主对特维斯不理智的行为很不满意。为此,特维斯在周一的训练中向教练和队友进行了道歉。

Tevez said: "I would just like to say that I left the ground in anger on Saturday. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision, which I regretted almost straightaway. I know I did very wrong in going and I have made it clear to the manager and my team-mates that I in no way meant to disrespect them."

特维斯说道:“我想对我周日愤然离场的事情进行解释。当时的行为完全是出于一时的火气。我知道这样做很不合适,因此,为防止误会,我想明确说明我对教练和队员都没有不敬”

Pardew has accepted the apology and will allow Tevez's team-mates to decide on the size of his fine. "Carlos reported as normal for training this morning and immediately offered his apologies to the players and staff. He assured me there was no disrespect intended on his behalf to the players, fans or me.

帕度接受了特维斯的道歉也同意让球员们来决定特维斯罚款的数额。“特维斯今天正常训练,同时马上向队友和员工进行了道歉。他向我确认没有任何不敬的意思”
"He knows he made the incorrect decision in leaving and has decided he would like the players to vote on how much his fine should be and that it should go to the Great Ormond Street Hospital. The players will be given the chance to offer their opinions tomorrow morning."

“他知道他中途离场的决定是不合适的。因此,他决定接受罚款。具体金额由他的队友决定。这笔钱将捐给一家医院。明天训练的时候球员们可以对罚款金额发表意见”
Tevez has proved a major flop so far since his move to Upton Park in August, the 22-year-old yet to score in 10 appearances for the Hammers.

自从八月份转入以来,特维斯的表现一直差强人意。10场比赛仍未进球。
He looks set to leave the club when the transfer window reopens in January, along with countryman Javier Mascherano who joined as part of the same deal and has proved equally ineffective.

其实跟官网的消息差不多啦。

特维斯可能将在1月份的转会中离开。和他作伴的是一起来的国家队队友马斯切拉诺。两人在西汉姆联都未能证明自己的价值。
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-28 13:53:32编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-30 09:18:00 | 只看该作者

2006-11-29

特维斯将身披巴西队服?

卡洛斯特维斯将为他在联赛中半途下场的行为买单—这位阿根廷前锋需要在下周的训练中穿巴西队队服!

同时,根据队友幽默的惩罚决定,这位西汉姆王牌还要向社区医院捐献1000英镑。

22岁的特维斯在与谢联的比赛中被中途换下,而愤怒的立即离开球场。

这位愠怒的球星在星期一就表示了歉意。

帕度并没有根据常理罚特维斯一个星期的工资,而是把处罚权交给了队员以保持球队的精神和团结品质。

特维斯昨天接受了“审判”并给慈善机构写了支票。

但是,让他无法接受的是,队友们要求他下周训练的时候穿阿根廷宿敌巴西队的队衣。( PICCER:某鸟的热望 )

特维斯的前景难料而且对缺乏一队比赛机会很不满意。

原文:

Ahhgie Tevez's Brazil kit horror

By PAT SHEEHAN
November 29, 2006

CARLOS TEVEZ will pay a hefty price for his fiery Latin temper — the Argentina striker must wear a BRAZIL shirt in training next week.

The West Ham ace also donated around £1,000 to Great Ormond Street Hospital as his laughing team-mates passed sentence on his wildcat walkout.

Tevez, 22, stormed out of Upton Park in a tantrum over being substituted against Sheffield United.

The sulking star apologised for his outburst on Monday.

Instead of being fined a week's wages, boss Alan Pardew handed the matter over to the squad in a bid to defuse the incident and retain team spirit.

Tevez stood ‘trial' at training yesterday and was told to write out a cheque for charity.

But his face sank when his team-mates brought out a shirt in the colours of Argentina's big rivals Brazil and told him he must wear it next week.

Tevez faces an uncertain future and is frustrated at the lack of first-team opportunities.

Meanwhile, Pardew has rapped Chelsea for revealing the Hammers had made an inquiry for £10m-rated misfit Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Pardew said: “I don't want to get into an argument with them. But with regards to their business methods, all I'd say is it's a bit unusual.”

特维斯对巴西队服这一烂主意的回应^_^

Rob Smyth and Mike Adamson
卫报消息
2006-11-29

“我的队友实在太疯狂了,当然啦我也是绝对不会穿上巴西队服训练的。看得出我的队友都很幽默所以才会想出这个主意,但他们也明白我是绝对没可能这样做的。按提议我首先要接受罚款的处罚,而第二个提议是让我在训练完后要负责把所有的球收拾起来。但当罚穿巴西队服这一主意被提出来时,他们居然全体举手支持这个烂主意(漫步:搞笑)。”--西汉姆联的球员可能需要想另外一个点子来惩罚,这个在周末发泄了他火暴脾气而又拒绝穿巴西队服的特维斯了。(漫步:这句偶翻错了,偶的烂英文啊,尤利MM重新翻译了[]。偶现在就去面壁去。[]

Rob Smyth and Mike Adamson
Wednesday November 29, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I think that my team-mates have gone crazy. I will never use Brazil's national team shirt. [They] have a great sense of humour and they have asked me to do that, but they know that it will be impossible. The first idea was to give me a financial sanction, another one to gather all the balls after the training session. But when the Brazilian shirt idea came up they all lifted their hands" - West Ham players might have to come up with another idea after huffy Carlos Tevez refused to don a Brazil shirt for charity following his showbiz hissy-fit at the weekend.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-30 15:09:29编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-11-30 19:53:00 | 只看该作者

天空体育上的回应,这个更全,看完会更喜欢野兽,也对他们的处境有些心酸。在一个敌人的国度面对着和自己意见相左竞争胜过合作还伸长脖子等你出丑然后好咧嘴大笑的球员在一起,除了忍者神龟世间能有几人做到心平气和。   (麻烦翻译了)

Despite playing in Brazil with Corinthians before moving to England, the forward remains a died-in-the-wool Argentinian and would much rather forfeit his substantial earnings that open himself up to ridicule in his home country. ……

"I have respect for Brazil because I have played there but I would never use that shirt because I am Argentinian.

"Everyone has been laughing at me regarding the sanction and have been making jokes to me. They had three or four ideas and then they voted.

"The first idea was to give me a financial sanction, another one to gather all the balls after the training session but when the Brazilian shirt idea came up they all lifted their hands.

"[Javier] Mascherano has even made jokes to me saying that nobody was going to know about it.

"I can get all my salary discounted but I am never going to dress in Brazil's or River's shirts."

On a more serious note Tevez - who has failed to shine in the Premiership so far - also denied he is planning to return to his first club Boca Juniors in time for next year's Copa Libertadores.

"I would love to go back to Boca but it's impossible at this moment," Tevez added.

"I am in Europe for only four months. I am going to keep on working very hard to have a chance of playing more frequently.

"I am a person that likes to fight for everything until the end."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-1 09:54:00 | 只看该作者

2006-11-29

原文:看楼上的

天空体育中野兽的回应(更全版)

Despite playing in Brazil with Corinthians before moving to England, the forward remains a died-in-the-wool Argentinian and would much rather forfeit his substantial earnings that open himself up to ridicule in his home country. ……(漫步:这句我自觉翻不出其内涵来,大家就看他原句吧。)

“我尊敬巴西足球,因为我也在那里踢过球。但是我绝对不会穿巴西队服!因为我是阿根廷人!”

"当这个提议被提出时所有人都笑了,并拿着这跟我开玩笑。原有三到四个提议给他们选择。一个是关于罚款的,另一个是关于训练后负责收拾的。但穿巴西队服这提议却得到了他们的全体支持。"

“马斯切拉诺还跟我开玩笑说没有人会知道的。”

"但我宁愿拿出我所有的薪水,也绝不可能穿河床或巴西的队服!"

同时特维斯也对有关他将在明年重回BOCA踢南美解放者杯的传闻进行了回应。

特维斯强调“我热爱BOCA并期待有一天能重回BOCA,但不可能是现在。”

“我登陆欧洲只有短短的四个月,我将继续留下来努力以争取更多的出场机会!要知道我是一个对任何事都坚持战斗到底的人!”(漫步:做为球迷,我现在只想跟野兽说谢谢!你值得我们与你风雨同行!)

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-1 10:11:01编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2006-12-1 09:57:00 | 只看该作者
有种的男人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2006-12-1 20:12:00 | 只看该作者
                                                           采访节选自天空体育 12.1

面对纷纷猜测马兽会在冬季一道转会的传闻,小马终于有了采访,发言如下:

“卡洛斯和我又不是连体双胞胎必须转会到同一个球队。我不知道我们的将来各会怎样。”

“但没有比赛可踢,使我初登英超的生涯显得有些麻烦。”

“有传言说我们将在一月离开这里,可对此我们一无所知。”

“长久的在板凳上等待上场会使我不断的远离阿根廷国家队。”

“当然教练决定由谁上场我只是服从指挥。我和帕度之间是普通的教练和球员的关系。”

我们彼此没有过多交流,我想主要还是语言不通吧。”

“我一直都尽全力的刻苦训练即便是在被放逐的日子里。”

“在英国最让人烦躁的就是这里的天气了,不过我们还是度过了一段美好的时光。”

原文:
   "Carlos and I are not like Siamese twins that have to be transferred always to the same
team," Mascherano said in The Sun. "I don't know what's in our future.

"My start to life in England has been complicated because I haven't been playing.

"There are rumours we will leave in January, but we don't know that.

"The problem with being on the bench is that I'll be a long way away from the Argentina team.

"The person making the decision over who plays is the coach and I just follow his instructions. My relationship with Alan Pardew is an ordinary coach-player relationship.

"We do not talk much, but I think that only happens because differences in the language do not allow us to have long talks.

"I try my best and train very hard every time I can, even on my free days.

"The only thing that bothers me about the English culture is the weather, but we are having a wonderful time as a family."

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-1 20:20:41编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-2 11:12:00 | 只看该作者

看来俩宝离分开越来越近了,超不想看到这样!!

我要再一次骂那个烂人帕度啊!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2006-12-2 17:09:00 | 只看该作者
两个小伙子很坚强也很清醒,终有功成名就的那一天!我们在等!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-2 17:25:00 | 只看该作者
楼上说到点子上去了,如果他们的性格不似这样,那他们跟我们面对现在这种状况很可能会更痛苦。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2006-12-2 17:25:00 | 只看该作者

[em12]小马……

说得好伤感……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2006-12-2 19:43:00 | 只看该作者

!!!!!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2006-12-2 22:37:00 | 只看该作者

一年,这个赌博赌得起!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-3 08:22:00 | 只看该作者

2006-12-02

Pardew sees future with Tevez and Mascherano

David Ornstein
Saturday December 2, 2006
The Guardian

Alan Pardew said yesterday he expected Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to remain at West Ham for the foreseeable future. The Argentina internationals signed four-year contracts at Upton Park in August but, when Kia Joorabchian, the former head of Media Sports Investment and manager of the two players, saw his takeover bid rejected by the West Ham board, it was suggested they might be leaving in January.

"I think they are both likely to stay," said Pardew, the West Ham manager. "My meeting with Kia was constructive and I feel he showed he has a motivation for Tevez and Mascherano to be a success here, as I do, and we hope that is the case. They are both contracted to the club and have shown fantastic commitment. I didn't ask Kia about his long-term plans because the plan, as far as I am concerned, is that they are contracted and will remain at the club."

Paul Aldridge, West Ham's managing director, is leaving after 10 years following the takeover of the club last week by Eggert Magnusson's Icelandic consortium.

The agent Jonathan Barnett has lost his appeal against a ban and fine imposed for his part in the Ashley Cole tapping-up affair. Barnett, Cole's agent, has had his ban reduced from 18 months to 12 months, allowing him to operate again from February 15. An FA appeal board hearing upheld the £100,000 fine imposed on him by a disciplinary commission on September 26.

PS:等待翻译。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2006-12-4 16:54:00 | 只看该作者
经典的马宝和兽宝!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2006-12-5 10:57:00 | 只看该作者

其实怕度还是想用二宝的,至少是野兽,只不过他能力有限而已。

就好比一个开惯了奥托的人,突然给他装上了法拉利的引擎,肯定有点郁闷。

鸟枪换炮,也不是人人都用得起的。

小马的问题出在心理,这断背一咬,造成的心理阴影是可怕的~

野兽呢,则正在走向正轨;我希望他留在英超,和海帅双星同辉(海帅最近也很臭,红魔打车仔和米堡,两个失球都是他的直接责任,郁闷中)。

相对来说,我更憎恨那个11号凯子林科,和以前沃尔夫斯堡的彼得罗夫不鸟大头一样,他就是咱兽宝的第一障碍。

最后我也想问一句百思不得其解的问题:就里奥库克这种水准,怎么会在英格兰有如此高的威望?

从国际足球的水准来衡量,他比小马哥差了至少一个档次。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-5 11:18:00 | 只看该作者

何辉说的时候不是说因为那什么里奥曲加在英格兰青年队是队长之类的话吗,感觉何辉不方便说的太明(避免得罪了英格兰球迷)虽然说的隐晦,但意思很明显就是指,因这家伙是英格兰人,而且又被定位成一些英格兰的未来力量的代表,不捧他英格兰人民不允许啊。

而且以前里奥曲加的水平放在西汉姆联又的确明显比其他人要好(只因为其他人实在太烂了!)。野兽跟小马的到来,让西汉姆联队里原来的那些所谓技术强人,变得不堪入目,所以越是那些以前有点江湖地位但又没见过世面的家伙越无容才之量。那11号的贱人就更别提了,他喜欢下底传中,喜欢冷落野兽就让他喜欢个够,他越这样,球迷越看越觉得他水平实在麻麻地!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-5 11:34:00 | 只看该作者

不过回到理智角度看,那11号的不配合,影响是很大,我自己是觉得这绝对会影响到野兽在英超的发展!并不是无关紧要的事。而且也要看教练及球队的决定。

那11号如果最终接受了野兽那还好办,否则野兽跟他之间教练最后必须只能择其一来用,要不然球队的成绩及面貌不会有太大的改观!

小马就更难了,那一咬,小马的心理阴影大是肯定的了,教练处理的方式也实在太伤人心了,所以小马跟帕度之间的心结是已经结下了,要解,也非一时半刻就可解决。担心!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2006-12-5 12:02:00 | 只看该作者

小马去尤文图斯是最理想的,现在在乙级,压力不大,明年肯定升甲。

况且周围队友水准都相当高,有利于小马哥水平的恢复。

还有一点,能适时接受意大利式防守的熏陶,可谓百利而无一弊。

那个11号,真TM叼,好几次在右翼获得的自由球,野兽走到球旁,意思是让我来试一脚吧,结果呢?

凯子林科眼角都不瞥咱兽宝一下,一臭脚就踢出了届外,什么JB水准啊,我拷

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-5 14:52:00 | 只看该作者

2006-12-05

Magnusson 'not happy' with deal for Tevez and Mascherano

Matt Scott
Tuesday December 5, 2006
The Guardian

West Ham's new chairman, Eggert Magnusson, yesterday said he would never enter into another transfer deal like the one that brought Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to east London.

Magnusson started work yesterday at Upton Park, after his consortium's £107m debt-plus-equity purchase of the club, with the message that the Argentina internationals will remain until the close season. But the Icelander is unhappy with the mechanics of their contracts.

Tevez and Mascherano were brought to West Ham on transfer-deadline day in the summer for £5m in agents' fees. But the capacity for Kia Joorabchian, who holds the players' economic rights, to move them on is not a situation Magnusson will abide for long.

"I think that the club should have total rights over the player. I am not happy with agents or consortiums owning players," said Magnusson. "That is not the way I want to move forward. As a football man, it is not the correct way. As chairman I can choose how we go about things."

The manager, Alan Pardew, has held discussions with Joorabchian over the players' futures in recent days. Pardew is eager to retain Tevez but so disappointing has Mascherano's form been that Magnusson has explored with Fifa the possibility of his making a transfer away from Upton Park during next month's window.

That, though, will not be allowed because under Fifa regulations the midfielder cannot play for another club this season. "[Tevez and Mascherano] will be staying until the summer for sure," said Magnusson. "There is no way that Fifa will allow them to play for a third club. From my experience I cannot see any loophole."Magnusson will take control of all transfer negotiations; the man who had held that portfolio - the managing director, Paul Aldridge - left the club last Friday. But for as long as Pardew remains, Magnusson is content for the manager to dictate transfer policy. "It's [Pardew's] throat that's going to be cut if you don't produce the results in the long run, so I will listen to his advice about whom he wants to buy," he said.

Magnusson gave warning that his club will not be run along the lines of Chelsea and, even though the principal investor, Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson, is a dollar billionaire, care will be taken over expenditure. "We are not going to mark West Ham down as someone who will pay anything," said Magnusson, who will "sooner rather than later" meet Chelsea's chief executive, Peter Kenyon, about the possibility of signing Shaun Wright-Phillips.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-5 14:58:51编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2006-12-5 18:36:00 | 只看该作者

2006-12-05

冰岛雪人马格森不爽二宝的神秘交易

西汉姆联队的新主席外星人 Eggert 马格森, 昨日表示,今后他将不会允许类似赛季初球队神秘引进阿根廷二宝的转会行为再次发生。

在以令人咋舌的1亿零7百万英镑成功收购西汉姆联队后,马格森昨日在厄普敦公园开始正式工作。据他透露,队中的两名阿根廷现役国脚特维斯与马斯切拉诺将至少在东伦敦留守至本赛季末,但这位冰岛外星人对于球队与二宝签订的合同模式感到十分不爽。

据悉,铁锤帮为了在今夏的转会窗关闭前顺利引进二宝,付出了500万英镑的中介费。但二人的所有权却掌控在MSI集团的伊朗色魔霍拉布钦的手中,这种状况显然是马格森所不能容忍的。

“我认为俱乐部应该掌控队中球员的所有权。我对与任何经纪人或财团打交道或讨价还价毫无兴致。”马格森如是说:"这不是我所喜欢的方式。行有行规,作为一名足球人,应遵循正确的运作方法。现在我作为西汉姆联队的主席,将为球队的未来选择一条正确的道路。"

未来几天,球队教练帕度将于马格森主席就双星的未来做出探讨。目前的消息是,帕度希望球会能留下特维斯,至于近况糟糕的马斯切拉诺,(帕度希望卖出?)则要在马格森主席与国际足联商讨后决定是否在1月份的转会窗将之出售。

因为根据国际足联的规定,一名球员不能在同一赛季中效力超过3个俱乐部。这也意味着遵循惯例的话,小马哥在冬季转会窗开启时哪都去不了。 "[特维斯与马斯切拉诺] 将至少呆到明年夏天," 马格森说. "国际足联将不会允许他们在赛季中投奔第三家俱乐部,根据我的经验,这当中没有任何漏洞可钻."

未来,马格森将掌控队中所有的转会交易,而铁锤帮中的执行长老Paul Aldridge 已在上礼拜五离开了俱乐部。不过,一旦帕度稳定了球会经理(主教练)的位置后,马格森将在原则上同意执行由球会经理决定转会的政策。"漫长的赛季球会需要补充新鲜的血液,因此我会听取帕度的建议,看看谁是他所希望得到的球员。 "马主席说。

与此同时,这位面相酷似ET的冰岛富翁宣称,西汉姆联队并不会借鉴切尔西的运作模式,虽然财团的首要投资者Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson是一位富可敌国的亿万富翁,但球会依然会选择谨慎支出。"我们可不会像别人那样烧钱无止境" 马格森的话语中透出一点酸意,他可能忘了,过不了多久,他就将与这支“乱花钱”的俱乐部长老凯尼恩会晤,商讨引进右路小飞侠赖特菲利普斯的转会事宜。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2006-12-5 18:44:00 | 只看该作者
沙发!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2006-12-5 18:49:00 | 只看该作者
ft,我已经翻译完了.漫步你不取.又害得的豆丁重新翻译.实在应该打PP[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2006-12-5 19:05:00 | 只看该作者
         早知道我就不搞了,浪费俺的RP,一边听电话,一边想新闻。糇累
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:05 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 19 queries .