使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2006-10-11 21:32:00 | 只看该作者

自娱自乐吧,人气不是最重要的,如果JJ喜欢就常来。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-10-11 22:02:00 | 只看该作者

这素偶们党人决定领养的新闻...其实放这里也就是希望避免纷争吧,我们只想看看他们的消息.默默守着就好.

木看见偶在主论坛都成潜水王了...

唉...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

31#
发表于 2006-10-11 22:07:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用未央在2006-10-11 19:42:00的发言:

这个帖子为什么不放到主论坛?这里毕竟来的人少。

强烈要求摸头党为大众服务!

呵呵,不想拿出去被人当炮灰,我是看不惯一些无意义的攻击了。

这里关心老佩的人我想差不多也就那些的了,有他的新闻我也会去暗夜那边吱一声,摸头党的自然知道来这里看。

未央有空也来这里看一下就好了[]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2006-10-12 00:34:00 | 只看该作者

前阵子不是疯传老佩要来中国国奥,木下文了?

其实依我看还不如从少林武僧里抓11个来T,起码还有点荣誉感~~~T的不比现在这帮差!横!!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2006-10-12 00:36:00 | 只看该作者

啧啧,11个和尚,啧啧……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2006-10-12 10:28:00 | 只看该作者

老佩挖~~

嗯,给魔头党滴同仁们送花

[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2006-10-12 13:51:00 | 只看该作者

难得大当家的光临~~~~

偶决定那谁谁下台前偶都不看阿根廷的比赛了~~~
受不了那被人一刀一刀割的感觉~~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2006-10-13 19:29:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用尤利西斯在2006-10-11 22:07:00的发言:

呵呵,不想拿出去被人当炮灰,我是看不惯一些无意义的攻击了。

这里关心老佩的人我想差不多也就那些的了,有他的新闻我也会去暗夜那边吱一声,摸头党的自然知道来这里看。

未央有空也来这里看一下就好了[]

纯新闻贴应该不会受到胡乱攻击,如果有,删贴就是了。我总觉得,大家还是讲道理的。不讲道理的毕竟是少数。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2006-10-13 19:33:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用Recuerdos在2006-10-11 21:32:00的发言:

自娱自乐吧,人气不是最重要的,如果JJ喜欢就常来。

不是人气,是…………信息共享。

酒香是怕巷子深的。难得各位辛苦做出来的新闻,越多人了解越有价值。错过了有价值的新闻很遗憾。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2006-10-14 12:44:00 | 只看该作者

放这里素尤尤他们滴自由,有了新消息想了解的人自然会知道滴~~~尤尤也经常会说一声的,木必要什么都贴主论坛吧.尊重翻译者的想法吧~~~~~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2006-10-14 14:37:00 | 只看该作者

这贴是S姐开的,也跟大家商量过放在这里。当时也是因为想不到自己的地盘外什么地方适合挖个新闻坑,所以就寄养在这里了。

其实每次更新的消息老大也都有放在风暴www.argstorm.com的首页的,如果要转到主论坛我也没有意见。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2006-10-21 16:36:00 | 只看该作者

“盼望椰子能为老佩与我圆梦---夺取冠军!”---托卡里访谈

HUGO TOCALLI “Hopefully Basile if champion leaves the world” Intimate Tocalli: it tells that it wants that the Coco obtains what it and Pekerman could not, that Jose dedicates itself only to his grandson and who worries the panorama in the Youthful ones.
Hugo puts in the estate of Ezeiza, his place.
“The party of Germany I did not return it to see because me it makes bad. I tried it, but not”.
The house is in sequence?

- The Youthful ones followed a way with Ferraro when I was not. What treatment now is of interiorizar to me. The disquiet is great with respect to the work of the small categories, I very I am worried about Argentine soccer…
- So that?
 - Because in Argentina the potrero has been finished, beyond which they appear two or three good players. I am seeing the smaller divisions and what I observe it is that one scores to see who runs more, who hits more, and not the individual technique of each pibe. That has to me worried because of this form we are not going to remove the great amount from players who we are customary. Although one knows the urgencies of Argentine soccer, of my part I will try to modify this panorama.
- That preoccupation has like better example to Forestieri, pibe that you summoned and chose to Sub 17 of Italy.
- We want to put a brake. We are all worried. From the 12 years, when it is begun to work, to the 16, every time to the boys are wanted to take it more express. The only that it gives me tranquillity is that to the AFA and the FIFA are worried.
- Your objective is to refundar to youthful soccer?
- Refundar or emprolijar. It is demonstrated that all the clubs need the inferior divisions. To try to see if we return a little to the sources. Beginning from baby soccer, happening through the Infantile ones, the three small categories and happening through everything.
- How is Hugo Tocalli today, like the one in charge?
 - I feel a great satisfaction. Because after to me to have gone of the Selection after the World-wide one that there are to me offered east position it is very important. I spoke it with Jose, we analyzed it and it gave the okey me to follow in the Youthful ones. He is something that I like much and I every day rise with desire to discover a talent. I know that I have an arduous and great work, but am happy. In spite of having been in the Greater one, I have desire to continue teaching.
- Did not cost to you?
 - It is not that I came and it thought about the Greater one. I took this position with enormous joy, worrying to me about everything and treating from which any player does not escape to us.
 - How is to be number one, after being as much time the two?
 - Pekerman Always gave chance me to think. Now strange, in some occasion, when I must make decisions that question that Jose did to him, and that he answered with a word. I feel safe of which I want and of which I think. It is not that I come by a pay and the best example is than not yet I signed contract and either I do not know how many years will offer to me.
 - What left World-wide the 2006 you?
 - An enormous experience. They were two years of a great responsibility. But… it outside let a very great pain to me have been the form in which it happened. I have a nailed thorn of the party with Germany. But in general, there were things that marked me for good, like the soccer that practiced in several parties, that are the one that we like. And I emphasize to have coexisted 35 days with the players because we have known great people like Abbondanzieri, Ayala, Crespo, Cross, Heinze… I feel proud.
- Coincidís with the opinion of Pekerman of which it was a failure?
- I did not take it as a failure. And the best example is than in the congress of the FIFA for technicians, where we were with Pekerman in the month of September, it was spoken of the modern soccer that practiced Argentina, very showy at some moments. Of to have seen one of the best parties from the tactical thing, the one of Argentina and Mexico. Of all the goals that have happened of the World-wide one, they have chosen four or five of Argentina. The pain that one has is how it was lost. And later to come to the country and to see how people applauded to Jose and the players. But also to listen to all the commentaries and was one fell to me very badly: that it was doubted Abbonzandieri marked to me very many. The critics do not bother to me, but the one of the Duck…
- How many times dresses Argentina-Germany?
- Never. And I do not know if I am going it to return to see. I returned to see the one of Mexico and the one of Serb. But the one of Germany not because it does to me very badly. I tried it, but I could not. It is more, when I see penal the treatment change immediately. One saw that the equipment grew, that if it passed that step, we could arrive at which we dreamed all: to play the end.
- What is of the life of Pekerman?
 - It is resting. It continues seeing much soccer, continues seeing the Selection. Local soccer and the one of the outside. He is a fanatic to see parties. It is resting and enjoying his new born grandson. I saw very well, very slow.
 - Volverá to work?
- If a project appears that seduces it, yes. But I do not know when it will be.
- Necesitaba to rest?
- Yes. The fatigue and the exhaustion of the Selection are tremendous. I because I am porfiado and I it likes much, if it must not have taken a pause.
- How is your relation with the Coco Basile?
- Very normal. We seated in the table to eat when they are in AFA and spoke of the project of the Youthful ones. Nor very next to Basile but to have problems either don't mention it. In fact when Pekerman was the technician I requested the players to him to the Coco.
A warm relation, of good wave: neither I watch it bad, nor he watches to me bad. All the opposite: from the first day which I saw in the estate I wished the best thing him and hopefully than Basile yes champion of the world leaves. In addition, she is good people, he has codes because he was one of the technicians who never spoke of which Pekerman did. And he always respected the decisions that Jose took.

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-21 16:59:50编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2006-10-21 16:54:00 | 只看该作者

呵呵,这是个不错的访谈,再次想念一下佩克尔曼先生,也祝福巴西莱获得成功。

我看懂了,可是不想编译了,激情已消逝,看你的了,尤利....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2006-10-21 16:55:00 | 只看该作者

对了,得严重抗议一下,无论从哪个角度来说,小S开的这个帖子都配得上一个精华!

小风风,我知道你是个懂事的乖孩子....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2006-10-21 16:58:00 | 只看该作者

豆丁你也成风暴黄世仁鸟……

泪奔,先去吃个饭晚上再回来看~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2006-10-21 17:02:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用Uly在2006-10-21 16:58:00的发言:

豆丁你也成风暴黄世仁鸟……

泪奔,先去吃个饭晚上再回来看~

严重驹爆马甲!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2006-10-21 19:02:00 | 只看该作者
泥不说偶还真木发现偶木加挖~~是偶不对~~~严重泪奔~~~~泥们大家原谅偶吧~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2006-10-21 23:50:00 | 只看该作者

[] 详细看过2遍之后发现除了说老佩的那几段之外其他的看得都比较懵懂……

MS很大原因是因为对这位叔叔以及青年队不甚熟悉,得去翻阿甲风云补补课了~

继续努力争取把这东西给弄出来~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2006-10-22 10:54:00 | 只看该作者

托卡里:“我希望巴西莱赢得世界冠军”

托卡里表示:他希望椰子能够做到他和佩克尔曼没能做到的事。现在何塞(佩克尔曼)安于与孙儿共享天伦,但仍然心系青年足球的前景。

(图注:托卡里在Ezeiza安寨驻营。“对德国的比赛我没有回头去看过。它让我感觉太糟。我试过,但没有办法。”) 

——青年队一切可好?

——我不在的时候,青年队现在在费拉罗由带领下继续前行。现在我正尝试着去适应。带领青年队是一件相当苦的差事。目前我对阿根廷足球充满担忧。

——为什么呢?

——因为在阿根廷地面足球的日子似乎过去了。尽管冒出来了两三个很好的球员。我观察过年轻一代的选拔,似乎一些跑动多,冲撞能力强的球员更受关注,而不是小孩的个人技术。这是我所担心的问题,因为我们并没有把过去我们习惯认为伟大球员所有的潜质作为选取的标准。尽管每个人都知道现在阿根廷足球的紧迫状况,但我会尽全力去尝试改变这一现象。

——这种担忧现在有了更好的例证:弗雷斯蒂耶里。你向这孩子发出了邀请,但他选择了意大利的Sub 17青年队。

——我们希望能制止这种事情发生。事实上大家的心态都很正常的。12岁起球员开始步入系统的训练阶段,到16岁的时候他们总是想法设法尽快把这些男孩抢走。唯一让我感到安心的是,他们对阿足协和国际足联还有所顾虑。

——你的目标是重新塑造一支青年队?

——重塑或重组。  事实证明每个俱乐部都需要重视培养青年队伍。我们会尝试看能否回到源头,从娃娃足球开始,看看在这些孩子,三支青年队身上会发生什么。

——现在的托卡里怎么样,像个青年领队?

——我有一股很大的满足感。世界杯结束后离开了国家队,因此现在获得这个职务对我来说很重要。我跟何塞(佩克尔曼)谈过了,我们分析了情况,他鼓励我应该继续执教青年队。这是我热爱的工作。那股希望发掘出一个有天赋的球员的欲望让我每天充满力量。我知道我得面对一个庞大和艰巨的任务,但我很高兴。尽管有过跟成年队一起的经历,我还是想教这群孩子。 

——这份工作让你放弃了什么吗?

——并不是我来到这里心里却惦记着成年队。我是以强烈的热情上任这一职位的,所有事情我都会上心,我会尝试不让任何一个好苗子逃脱我的眼睛。 

——以前一直是两个人一直工作(作为副手),现在成为主教练感觉如何?

——佩克尔曼过去总是给我空间去考虑问题的。现在我会想念他,有时候当我必须对一些曾经困扰过何塞的问题做出决定。他也会回应我的求助。我对自己所做所想感到安心。我并不是为了那份工资次来的。最好的证明是我现在还没有签约,也不知道会给我提供多少年的合同。

——06年的世界杯给你留下了什么?
——丰富的经验。这是肩负重担的两年。但……最后给我留下了很大的痛楚。对德国的比赛一直刺痛着我。但总体来说,也给我留下了很多记忆,我们在很多比赛上展示了我们所热爱的那种足球。还有我和那些伟大的球员一起度过了那35天,阿邦丹切里、阿亚拉、克雷斯波、克鲁斯、海因策……

我感到很自豪。

——你认同佩服尔曼的看法吗?这是一次失败?

——我不认为这是一次失败。最好的反证是,九月我和佩克尔曼一起出席了国际足联为教练召集的一次会议,我们谈到了现在的阿根廷足球,还有很多光芒四射的时刻。阿根廷与墨西哥的比赛是最精彩的比赛之一,评选世界杯的最佳进球,他们挑了四五个阿根廷的。痛苦的是我们输掉的方式。后来回国后,我们看到了人们献给何塞和球员们无数的掌声。但同样也听到了各方的评论,让我最揪心的是对鸭子的怀疑。那些批评没有困扰我,但对鸭子来说……

——回头看过阿根廷VS德国的录像多少次?

——从没看过。我不确定我以后是否会去看。我看过对墨西哥和对塞黑的,但没看对德国的,因为那让我感觉太糟了。我试过,但没有办法。甚至,我看到点球的片断就会马上转台。我看着这支队伍成长,如果越过了那一步,我们就可以到达我们一直所梦想的:决赛。 

——佩克尔曼的现在的生活怎么样?

——还在休息。他还在关注足球,国家队,国内联赛,国外的联赛。看比赛是件很美妙的事。他现在正在休息,与刚出生的小孙儿享受生活。我看望过他,他现在很好。

——还会出山吗?

——如果有好的工作引诱,我想会的。但我不知道什么时候。

——他需要休息?

——是的。带领国家队的疲惫感是难以想像的。但我是一个固执的人,而且我热爱这份工作,否则我想我也会停下脚步的。 

——你跟巴西莱的关系怎么样?

——很正常。我们在为足协的时候经常一起吃饭,谈及青年队的事。算不上巴西莱身边的人,但跟他绝对没有任何不妥。事实上佩克尔曼当教练的时候,我曾向他推荐椰子帐下的队员。我们之间的关系很真诚,互相之间没有什么芥蒂。自从他上任的那一天开始,我就给予他最美好的祝愿,我希望巴西莱赢得世界冠军。此外,他是一个很好的人,也是从不评论佩克尔曼做了什么的教练之一。他向来尊重何塞做出的决定。

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-22 10:55:35编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2006-10-22 14:30:00 | 只看该作者
辛苦尤尤了~~泥终于翻出来鸟~~~偶爱泥挖~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2007-2-3 01:22:00 | 只看该作者

两个月前传闻佩克尔曼接近哥伦比亚。现在他成为传闻中秘鲁国家队主教练的候选人。另外一个被提名的是前巴拉圭主帅Markarián。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2007-2-3 01:34:00 | 只看该作者
他老人家终于有消息鸟~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 11:10 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 23 queries .