只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 尤利西斯
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小狮王读报栏(17页访谈)

[复制链接]
226#
发表于 2007-2-16 15:27:00 | 只看该作者
有报道说拉科拒绝了阿根廷俱乐部,小狮子六月前哪也去不了...狮子说他觉得不是滋味,长时间不上场会失去价值...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

227#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-16 15:37:00 | 只看该作者

恩,官方已经证实了。

拉科主席伦多伊罗拒绝了转会要求……

http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Hubo/algun/problema/decir/cosas/dasftb/20070216dasdaiftb_49/Tes/

http://www.as.com/articulo/Futbol/Coloccini/dijeron/habra/cesion/dinero/haya/dasftb/20070215dasdasftb_16/Tes/

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/deportivo/es/desarrollo/739930.html

存档,么时间逐字逐句翻鸟…… 先留着|||

大抵综合意思看下文……

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-2-16 21:49:07编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

228#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-16 15:54:00 | 只看该作者

2月16日

拉科主席伦多伊罗关上了有关科洛奇尼离队谈判的大门。

据当地媒体报道,主席拒绝与河床和圣洛伦佐租借事宜进行谈判。他表示科洛奇尼一旦离队将对俱乐部造成一定影响。

媒体据此猜测教练卡帕罗斯才是真正希望科洛奇尼离队的人。教练仍然对圣诞节期间球员私自返回阿根廷而没有随队训练的做法耿耿于怀。

但是,卡帕罗斯在面对媒体时采取了平和的姿态,最近他对记者说到,“对我来说,他和其他球员没有什么区别。现在他被放入转会市场。但是如果他留下,也会给球队带来帮助。我希望看到他训练。只有在那时我才能看到他的天赋。一旦他最终留队,他会获得机会,也会帮助球队很多。”

球员本人在昨天训练结束后,也跟记者证实了留队的消息:“俱乐部里进行了一次会议,他们决定我不会离队,无论对方给出的价格是多少。我感到口中一阵甘苦。因为事实上我很高兴留在这座城市和这支队伍里,但我不能上场。无论怎样,这是俱乐部的决定。”

阿根廷人并表示理解伦多伊罗的选择。“我和主席的关系很正常。我明白他所处的位置。他必须维护球队的整体权益。这不是件容易的事,必须忍受来自各方的压力。”他最后解释了他希望留在这座城市的主要原因是来自家庭。“我有一个女儿。我的家人在这里生活得很快乐。我们想留在这里。”

[]我说句欠PIA的,这小孩怎么就不知道好好训练…… 半年两次队伍开始训练的时候人还在阿根廷。卡帕罗斯那脾气暴躁的老头能爽你么|||

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-2-16 15:57:21编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

229#
发表于 2007-2-16 19:54:00 | 只看该作者
不是好事啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

230#
发表于 2007-2-19 19:07:00 | 只看该作者
搞笑王进球了咩?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

231#
发表于 2007-2-20 20:06:00 | 只看该作者
你说的搞笑王是谁?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

232#
发表于 2007-2-20 23:03:00 | 只看该作者
当然是斯卡罗尼了...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

233#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-24 20:04:00 | 只看该作者

对皇家社会的比赛

由于Pablo, Duscher和Riki伤停,科洛奇尼将迎来机会。

自12月份0-4负于塞维利亚后,阿根廷人还没有在任何一场俱乐部赛事中上场。

这一战,他将顶替Pablo出任右后卫。

虽然在国家队中曾踢过这一位置,但这是他第一次在拉科踢右后卫。

YmlzOeB9.jpg (14.19 KB, 下载次数: 10)

小狮王读报栏(终于有望重返球场~)

小狮王读报栏(终于有望重返球场~)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

234#
发表于 2007-2-24 20:28:00 | 只看该作者

寒```==````

主席看起来好不修边幅

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

235#
发表于 2007-2-24 21:23:00 | 只看该作者
能上场就好~!用事实让俱乐部闭嘴吧~!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

236#
发表于 2007-2-25 17:34:00 | 只看该作者
沧桑了好多啊,在场上用实力说话吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

237#
发表于 2007-2-25 17:46:00 | 只看该作者
终于回来了……希望以后不要再出什么问题了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

238#
发表于 2007-2-26 23:04:00 | 只看该作者
236楼的学我说话...警告一次...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

239#
发表于 2007-3-1 04:12:00 | 只看该作者
小獅王國王杯首發上場但吃了紅牌!!
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-1 4:12:13编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

240#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-1 14:17:00 | 只看该作者
QUOTE:
以下是引用batilam在2007-3-1 4:12:00的发言:
小獅王國王杯首發上場但吃了紅牌!!

恩,第二次上场。位置应该还是右后卫。

上半场将结束时由于上前和裁判理论被罚下了……

我…… 不知道说啥好了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

241#
发表于 2007-3-1 14:34:00 | 只看该作者
亏了,不如跟大头一样,起码撞了一下人解气~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

242#
发表于 2007-3-1 17:18:00 | 只看该作者
真久违挖~~久违的我想抽人挖~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

243#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-29 16:57:00 | 只看该作者
COLOCCINI: "I WILL CONTINUE IN DEPORTIVO"

28 Mar 2007 -- Fabricio Coloccini talked with newspaper La Opinina A Coruna about his current situation in the club and also about his future. The Argentinean defender is convinced that he will continue in Depor no matter if Caparros leaves the club or not. He also analysed the possibilities of the squad in copa del rey and also the objectives of Depor in la liga.

Q: Do you have a clear picture about the club in which you will play during the next season?
A: Yes, Deportivo. I have a clear idea on my mind. At least, it's what I could say at my side. If later the club decides to sell me, it will be because they think it's the better solution for them. We should be looking for the best thing for both sides, but my initial intention is to stay here.

Q: And if Caparros doesn't leave?
A: He also have a contract with Deportivo. It's not like: "I will leave for him, or I will stay for him" I want to continue in the club because I want to do it. I still have a contract, and I am still feeling like part of the project. My idea is to continue playing with Deportivo La Coru馻, no matter who is the coach.

Q: What's you relationship with the coach?
A: It has been normal. The one you can see between two professionals. He does his work, and I do mine. It's a normal relationship. Nothing more.

Q: During the last two months, the coach didn't use you because you were 'in the market'. Was that only an excuse to discard you?
A: That should be asked to him. The club and the coach are the ones that knew what was happening at that point.

Q: Could this factors affect the performance of one player?
A: Off course, but when you enter to the pitch, you try to forget about this and you make the best effort in order to help the club that has trusted in you. So, at least I am trying to leave the problems outside the games, not only the ones at my work, but also my personal problems.

Q: You starter the season as a normal player in the lineups, but you were playing in midfield and not as central defender. Later you disappeared for two months, and now you are returning at the right back. Too many changes for one single season?
A: Yes, it has been a hard season in a personal sense. I believe that this has been the weirdest campaign in my career, but everything should be used in order to learn and add some experience, an important fact in the short career of a football player.

Q: You arrived in 2005 from AC Milan in order to be one of the great leaders of Deportivo. Do you feel like an important person in the club?
A: I don't think that it's like that, nobody feels important, because nobody has a secure place in the lineups. At least it's what I can see. It's difficult that a player will feel like an important person when we are seeing so many changes in the lineups. Maybe one that's playing more often is feeling more important than others, but during this time, something has helped me in order to be alright, and this factor is the good comments that my partners have expressed about me in the papers.

Q: So, a big support from the team mates.
A: Without doubt. I appreciate this and it's the most positive thing about this situation. What they said about me is something that makes me feel important between them, and it makes me feel comfortable to be knowing that people loves me. That's the best thing. In any case, now I must leave the past at one side and we should look for the well-being of the group.

Q: Is this union between the players still alive?
A. Without doubt. We have a strong group. There is a lot of good people around here and that's why Deportivo has been achieving good results lately.

Q: And the squad is also showing a strong defensive line.
A: Yes. the rivals are facing a lot of difficulties in order to reach our keeper. Besides, with our problems to score goals, it's important to conquer clean sheets. Every point earned is useful.

Q: Why Deportivo is facing so many problems to score goals?
A: If we have a problem in the striking zone, everybody has to be worried about it, same situation if we would be facing troubles in defence. Here, everybody must be responsible of everything. If our strikers aren't scoring goals, it might be because we aren't making good passes to them.

Q: By the way, how is this pause affecting the squad? After all, the team is living a crucial moment on the season.
A: It's a benefit. We are coming from a victory against Getafe, but we also had some games in which we didn't achieve the objectives, so a rest is always good in order to be focused in la liga. Besides, the next game is one of the most complicated ones in la liga.

Q: This was planned as a transition year, but you are fighting for one title.
A: We can do it, and it will be magnificent. Let's hope that we will be able to reach the final.

Q: Sevilla is a strong rival.
A: Yes, but it's good to see that they are feeling like the favourites. I heard the declarations of Del Nido on the other day, but every game is a different story. We trust in our chances and we know that the squad could achieve important things. Off course, we will try to win this series.

Q: Do you think that this hope for the copa could affect your performance in la liga?
A: No. We must be alert in both competitions. Off course that the copa is having more repercussions for all that this situation means, and also because we are near to achieve a qualification to Europe. But it's also important to be focused in la liga, that's the more near thing. We must be calmed down, that's the main thing.

Q: Now, it has been demonstrated that you were right at the beginning of the season when you said that the objective for the campaign was the salvation.
A: It looks like that. Every point achieved is like a new world. La liga is too long to be talking about your European aspirations after just six or seven games, specially since we are a young team, and taking in mind that the players were knowing each other. It's a difficult objective, that's why I said that, and I believe that time is giving me the reason.

Q: Is the responsibility bigger since the players are trying to achieve something in the year of the centenario?
A: No. This has been a season of celebrations inside the club, for all that it means. The pretty thing would be to accompany all of this with a great season, but it's more important to achieve our objective, and that's to conquer enough points in order to be saved. Later we could be thinking in other stuff... if we are able to it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

244#
发表于 2007-4-1 17:24:00 | 只看该作者

我想知道为什么这里一点动静也没有

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

245#
发表于 2007-4-1 17:33:00 | 只看该作者

我只想小獅王加盟馬競!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

246#
发表于 2007-4-1 17:42:00 | 只看该作者

人呢,人呢

你们家主席有比赛了怎么还没帖呢

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

247#
发表于 2007-4-1 19:30:00 | 只看该作者
风风很忙,没时间上~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:14 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 23 queries .