以下是引用s_ustari在2006-7-23 14:31:00的发言:

铛铛铛铛,送图来了---我晕还有配声啊!强!

今天贴图到达上限了,还有几张只能明天再贴了--

知道马甲用来干吗的吗,就是用来帖图地!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-8-5 17:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

听说最近搞了个0:5,是不是小道消息扯淡呢?小帕上了吗?依我的估计,肯定是海皮亚或者卡拉格两人一人搞了两乌龙球吧!

这样也好,新赛季小帕能打主力了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-8-19 17:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

俺是来灌水的,别拦偶!

The defender very is excited in the Liverpool. Although until the Spaniards they speak to him in English.         EZEQUIEL COGAN to ecogan@ole.com.ar           To Gabriel Paletta they spent strong things year in the last to him. Everything arrived to him from blow. It stuck estirón soccer. Until the Liverpool put 3.600.000 euros and took it. It is almost impossible nothing else to find it in the cradle of the Beatles that for a reason. “Still I do not have cellular and I do not know when I am going it to have. I am not something that warms up to me, do not like those things of the technology. In addition, the department that gave the club me does not have telephone. In order to be in contact with the enemy with my fiancèe (Paula) I go to a public telephone”, tells Argentine east Olé of 20 years. Integra next to Julio Coffer (Sunderland) and Gaby Heinze (Manchester U.) the group of Argentineans in the Premier.    “Here cars of all the colors are seen. And above they are changing. There is some Porch, killed the Lamborghini to me de Zenden”.    “It surprised the form to Me in which we practiced in the preseason. They were almost all works with ball, some that another physical exercise, but more with ball”.    “When Gerrard returned from the World-wide one it approached until me and one appeared. They have patience to me and they try to explain the things to me that I do not understand by the language”.    “Until the Spaniards they speak to me in English. I am to full with the classes”.    “She can be that a floor right pays, but to Heinze the people of the Manchester want it very many and must be because he gained it. Then I will have to do the same”.     “I want to adapt best the possible thing, to add minutes and to take advantage of each chance. Soon he will be everything dreamed, to mark the monsters that play here and in the Champions League”.    “He was positive not to have gone to River, but already then it did not agree to me happens. A group was put industralist who nor knew who was and that to me I did not like and to Banfield she did not convince to him either”.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-8-19 17:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

为了照顾辛苦的小朋友斑竹,偶特意把中文版翻成英文版的了。

掌声响起,噼里啪啦,谢谢,谢谢!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-8-20 18:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
            哎呀,大叔难得一次BT,你们就要踢飞我啊~!气愤..............伤心..........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:35 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 22 queries .