76#
发表于 2006-5-12 09:33:00 | 只看该作者
我今天早上去下已经都没有了啊……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2006-5-12 09:43:00 | 只看该作者

又一个八卦

hahahah i just watched a replay of Gilette World Cup and they chose Riquelme to do the team choosing for his ultimate formation that he'd like to play in

It was quite funny actually and he was laffin his @RSE off all through the interview

Here was who he chose

Cordoba...cos i've won so many trophies because of him

Ibarra...who gets better and better with age

???? can't remember who he said here sorry

Samuel...who is a close personal friend and then he said "Man i'd probably pick all my friends"

Placente and Aimar.... two more great friends of mine

Redondo....he would run my midfield he is a legend in Argentina and he is a great great player and example to us all in Argentina

Up front
Cannigia and Batistuta....watching them play was fantastic...I loved the way they played together

Then there is only one player left besides myself

Thats Diego Maradona

Its a quite funny line up takin into consideration that its the most biased formation any of the players have put forward so far.

Kaka put in half of Milans squad and so did Vieira. Simao picked half of CHelsea's team

Just shows the pride Roman has in himself and his country

FORZA ROMAN

Pecker Pecker sux

---------------

apparently aimar was really pissed, but ayala told him to calm down and not worry, as the full 23 list isnt out yet so dont worry.

@sopel, i think lucho may go as a back up to roman. i can still rememebr lucho vs brazil in copa america, he played in central and was abslutley amazing, but gottaken off for d'allesandro.

i dont think aimar, demichelis aor cruz are going, as no doubt pekermn would have called them.
i can see gago, palacios ans aguero going
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2006-5-12 09:56:00 | 只看该作者
actually it(aimar's injury) is not that serious, and should be ok for world cup, if he goes.
i guess pekerman can use this not too pick him, unless you name his heinze. pekerman talks about continuity, heinze has had continuity in not playing(due to injury)
----------
Juan Roman Riquelme has rubbished rumours that he has fallen out with Argentina coach Jose Pekerman.

The Villarreal playmaker has missed this week's get-together in Madrid to return to his homeland, following the death of close friend Marcelo Delgado's father.

But reports have claimed that Riquelme has headed back to Argentina in a fit of pique after Valencia schemer Pablo Aimar was not called up by Pekerman.

Riquelme is unhappy questions have been asked of his commitment to the national team and insists Pekerman had no quarrel with him missing the training camp.

"I know that many people don't like me and that they are always waiting for a chance to put me in some trouble," said Riquelme.

"In the same way they did with (Juan Sebastian) Veron when they said that he wasn't in the national team because he didn't want to.

"But this time it has been too much, they have made a very big mistake.

"I have the luck that the coach of my team, the president and the coach of Argentina didn't have any problem in letting me travel to Argentina to be with my friend in this very difficult moment he is going through."

The mercurial schemer is likely to be a key figure for Argentina at the World Cup and he is looking forward to next month's tournament in Germany.

He added: "I am very excited with what will be coming in a month and believe that our team is going to have a good performance at the World Cup.

"Each day that goes by I personally feel that everything is going to be okay."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2006-5-12 13:04:00 | 只看该作者

CC,我们看着热闹,艾马尔现在内心一定很煎熬的,但愿他不要读报纸,不要看电视,不要上网:)

前几天读那篇报导艾马尔疑似拉伤的新闻,有记者问,这会不会和压力过大有关,队医回答说,有可能的(如果我没理解错的话)。我想,也许艾马尔的心理素质并非我们想象的那样顽强豁达啊……

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2006-5-12 14:33:00 | 只看该作者

再顽强豁达,这个消息也是一个很大的打击

我还真不在乎他去不去世界杯,反正也都是个幌子。但是一旦落选的话,且不论他自己怎么想,首先对他的职业生涯会有很大影响。赛季结束之后的转会市场上价码一定猛跌。

佩克尔曼玩这一招还真狠毒。

这次马德里集训的16人小名单非常不厚道。阿根廷国内媒体也说,纯粹是添乱。对提升球队状态一点帮助也没有,无形中给很多球员造成很大的心理压力。

我反正哭也哭过了,几乎死心,就等着大名单出来吧。终归怎么着都不是好事。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2006-5-12 14:51:00 | 只看该作者

The most significant absence among them confirmed by Pekerman is that of Pablo Aimar. In Valencia, the steering wheel was coached al margin of the staff by second consecutive day by a muscular contraction in the right leg that drags from principles of week, something that puts it in doubt for the party on Tuesday, before Osasuna.

民族报的新闻

多么堂皇的一个借口啊~~~~[] 佩JR听到这个消息的时候一定窃喜了一番吧

我是不惮以最大的恶意去揣度他的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2006-5-12 15:09:00 | 只看该作者

佩JR这个称呼偶贼喜欢。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2006-5-12 16:19:00 | 只看该作者

说到状态,现在的艾马尔应比去年confederation cup时更有资格入选国家队名单

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-12 16:21:20编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2006-5-12 19:25:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用fenice_c在2006-5-12 14:51:00的发言:

我是不惮以最大的恶意去揣度他的

好久以前就听过这话了~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2006-5-12 19:27:00 | 只看该作者

现在的小艾居然让我想起了当年的东哥……

只是没有那么堂而皇之的借口罢了~

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2006-5-12 20:52:00 | 只看该作者

现在还需要再等待5.15么?仿佛已不再是个问题了:)

佩氏这次的做法的确不厚道,不光是对艾马尔,还有许多其他有实力的球员,还没等真正集训呢,就已经心力交瘁了。除此之外,我想媒体也没有起到什么好作用,反复炒做,发表不负责任的揣度和预测,并且自以为是地狗血和煽情……总之无论是为他喊冤鸣不平还是对他表示怜悯同情我想对他都是毫无意义的,只会更增烦恼而已。

的确现在我觉得和俱乐部的续约是个更大的问题,说实在话,我对瓦伦官方的怀疑并不比对佩氏的少,合同还有两年,如果他们在意的话早就会着手开始谈判了,所以我觉得他们不是不想卖掉艾马尔的,只不过现在真的是卖不出什么价钱,他们又不甘心,只好拖着。就怕他们不耐烦了,把人卖到一个鸟不拉屎的联赛去,那就真的惨了:(

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2006-5-12 21:50:00 | 只看该作者
totheend准确,我实在不明白佩这次是什么意思,感觉弄得人心惶惶,对备战有利??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2006-5-12 22:45:00 | 只看该作者

謠言止於智者

不過...我不是....

唉唉,再撐個兩天就知道了

先做好心理準備吧.....

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2006-5-13 13:28:00 | 只看该作者

我看有在这种jl在,球队也就别提啥凝聚力了;

去德国,即使队内竞争再激烈,他也一定会努力和展现自己的实力的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2006-5-13 13:57:00 | 只看该作者

超级体育说,昨天瓦伦放假,艾马尔为了抓紧时间,自己一个人跑回去恢复训练了……“为了蓝白间条衫以及直接进军下赛季冠军杯的通行证。”

艾小马同学真是贼心不死啊[]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
发表于 2006-5-13 14:04:00 | 只看该作者

希望落选不会对他的职业生涯造成太大打击吧

只能这样希望了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2006-5-13 14:16:00 | 只看该作者

想起佩JR不是说过他的体系是以人为本的么?

活活活

反正说话也不上税啦

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2006-5-13 14:22:00 | 只看该作者
“以人为本”……他这种表述好有当下中国的特色啊,如果再加上“创建和谐团队”那就更完善了[em15]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2006-5-13 15:32:00 | 只看该作者
服从组织,能上能下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:27:00 | 只看该作者

Ashes,上升15个百分点了

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:46:00 | 只看该作者

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pagina.jsp?pagId=1194734

机器翻译:

The Palace of the laughter

Grondona occurred a return by the estate of the AFA and it met two hours with Jose. Interiorizó of the list and found out that Rodrigo is more and more inside.

Almost as if one was the revelations of the Code Gives Vinci, by these hours moments are lived on tension, of a feverish anxiety with respect to the list that Jose Pekerman announced that he will give 17 the day after tomorrow, in the estate of the AFA in Ezeiza. There, exactly, it is where the most important newness of the day took place yesterday, because the situation announced by Julio Grondona occurred so: its encounter with the DT of the Selection, before this one gives the list. And the first conclusions that removes, although not yet there are aseveraciones, they are that one advanced such on topical that surround to the four names that reduce to confirm in the list of 23. That is, the fifth forward, a creative steering wheel, a central steering wheel and a arquero.

And in that they walked Julio and Jose, with the presence of Hugo Tocalli, also chatting on the list, in a meeting that lasted almost two hours and that started to 15 in one of the rooms of the complex of the AFA, in which, television set by means of, they analyzed the videos of some players and Grondona listened to porqués of certain names that interested to him. There it could find out that Palace continues fighting with Cross, although constantly removes more advantage to him; that Pablo Aimar recovers positions, those that seemed to have lost when it was not mentioned to the concentration of Monday last in Madrid, by on Santana; that Demichelis and its German experience are dominated Duscher and that in the arc is where the evenest duel is pronounced: Lux or Ustari.

With regard to the companion of the Duck and Franc, Don Julio would have taken advantage of to comment to Pekerman its particular affection to him by the boy of Independent, youthful world-wide champion for a year in Holland. But still there is no a taken decision.

Thus the things, everything definitively seems directed (or it is possible to be continued waiting for sartenazo of Jose) and he is imminent that the mark of the seal of the AFA falls on the paper with 23 names. Archívese. And it envíese (to the FIFA)

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-13 22:50:00编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:50:00 | 只看该作者

这是什么东西啊?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:51:00 | 只看该作者
[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:54:00 | 只看该作者
简而言之,阿足协主席和教练组讨论了名单,涉及的主要有四个位置,帕拉西奥要和克鲁兹竞争,但占据了优势,艾马尔被重新考虑,和桑塔纳争一个位置,德米压倒了杜舍尔,Lux or Ustari要竞争第三门将的位置……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2006-5-13 22:56:00 | 只看该作者
haiyouzuishangmiandeliangpiheima[]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:51 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 18 queries .