打印 上一主题 下一主题

[蓝黑版]个人爱好帖(非阿及过往球员动态关注)

[复制链接]
126#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-13 11:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

莫拉蒂被任命为意大利足协顾问

LEGA NOMINATES MORATTI FIGC ADVISOR
Friday, 09 March 2007 15:21:43   
 MILAN - At a meeting of Italian Serie A & B clubs held today, Massimo Moratti was nominated for the role of advisor to the Italian FA (FIGC) with 27 votes out of 41.

The nomination will be ratified at a FIGC meeting next 2 April.

Besides the Inter president, Adriano Galliani (AC Milan, Serie A) and Mario Moroni (Lecce, Serie B) also received nominations.

在今天进行的一个意大利甲乙级足球联赛会议上,马西莫·莫拉蒂赢得了41张选票中的27张,当选为意大利足协(FIGC)的顾问。

意大利足协将在4月2日的会议上正式批准该项任命。除了国际米兰俱乐部主席之外,阿德里亚诺·加利亚尼(意甲AC米兰)和马里奥·莫罗尼(意乙莱切)同时当选。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

127#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

科尔多巴慈善事业让医疗小船为人所知

CORDOBA CHARITY UNVEILS HOSPITAL BOAT
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 14:46:41   
 MILAN - Ivan Ramiro and Maria Cordoba's Colombia Te Quiere Ver chairty organisation, Milan's San Raffaele hospital, and the Italian Association for Solidarity among Populations (AISPO) presented the La Esperanza project during a press conference this morning.

La Esperanza is a floating boat hospital that provides medical assistance to a part of the Colombian population that still lives on the edge of modern society. Since 2005, volunteers from the San Raffaele hospital have used the boat to give free assistance to over 21,000 people from 33 villages along Colombia's Pacific coastline, but as the Inter defender explained, "it is ready to be admitted to hospital."

Thanks to the help of Inter sponsors and donations raised through Inter Club events, the new floating boat will be equipped with an operating theatre and rooms for in-patients. "I thank Italy and the Italians because they have always shown their sensitivity and generosity down the years, and have always offered a contribution, even a symbolic one," Cordoba said. "They know this in Colombia, and each time I return to my country they ask me to bring back their thanks to Italy, to Inter fans but also those of other teams. All this makes me proud because I know well those areas of Colombia and those situations. I saw them as a child when my father, who was a deliveryboy before becoming a bank executive, repeatedly changed jobs and came into contact with diverse realities.

"It's nice to help and nice to know you're being helped. There's always a smile and a reason not to give up in Colombia, even when you don't know if tomorrow will come. Just think, with 50 eurocents you can offer lunch and a snack to a child through our association. I thank God for everything I have in life, my family and football, and I'm always happier and involved in humanitarian initiatives. I think this is the best way to thank God for what I have received."

To make your donation contact:
AISPO
Via Olgettina 58
20132 Milan, Italy
Tel: +39 02 26434487
Email: aispo@hsr.it

今天早上伊万·拉米拉·科尔多瓦和玛利亚·科尔多瓦的哥伦比亚“科尔多巴和你在一起”慈善组织、米兰的圣拉菲尔医院和意大利AISPO组织举行了“埃斯波兰萨(La Esperanza)”项目的新闻发布会。

“埃斯波兰萨”项目是浮动的小船医院为哥伦比亚那些生活在现代社会边缘的人们提供医药帮助。自从2005年以来,来自圣拉菲尔医院的志愿者就用小船给哥伦比亚太平洋沿岸超过33个村庄的21000人提供了免费援助,但就像国际米兰后卫解释的,“它正准备建立医院。”

感谢国际米兰的赞助和发起的捐赠活动,新的浮动小船将会装备手术室和几个病房。“我感谢意大利和意大利人民,因为他们这些年一直表现出了他们的怜悯和慷慨,并且他们一直在做着贡献,那并不是象征性的。”科尔多巴说道:“在哥伦比亚他们知道这些,每次我回去他们都要我带去对意大利的感谢,带给国际米兰球迷和其他队的支持者们。这些都让我感到骄傲,因为我非常了解哥伦比亚的那些区域和他们的情况。在我孩童的时候我目睹了他们,那时我父亲在没有成为一名银行职员以前是一名邮递员,不停的变换着工作并且接触到了各种情况。”

“帮助别人是非常美好的和知道自己正在被别人帮助也非常美好。在哥伦比亚一直拥有微笑和绝不放弃的理由,即使你不知道明天是否会来临。只要想一下,50欧分你就可以通过我们的组织提供午餐和一个孩子的快餐,我感谢上帝为我生活中拥有每一件东西,我的家庭和足球。并且我也一直感到快乐和做些人道主义事业,我认为这是最好的感谢上帝赐予我所拥有的东西的方式。”

你的捐赠联系方式:
  AISPO
  Via Olgettina 58
  20132 Milan, Italy
  电话: +39 02 26434487
  Email: aispo@hsr.it
  网页: www.aispo.org

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

伊布、马特参加欧足联明星赛

UEFA MATCH: IBRA, MATERAZZI IN MANCHESTER
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 16:41:39   
 MANCHESTER - Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi left this morning for Manchester where they will take part in tonight's charity friendly to mark the 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome and Manchester United's 50 years in European competitions. The two players are among a host of stars on show at United's Old Trafford ground. German official Markus Merk will referee the match between the Red Devils and a Europe XI, to kick off at 20:00 local time.

FAIR PLAY MESSAGE IN MANCHESTER
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 22:38:56   
 MANCHESTER - Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi played the first half of Tuesday's charity match between Manchester United and a Europe XI at Old Trafford, organised to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome and Manchester United's 50 years in European competitions

Ibrahimovic, who won the Europe XI a penalty before sending his spot kick against the bar, spent time with his team-mate Materazzi and Valencia pair Canizares and Ayala ahead of kick-off. The four players stood alongside one another as the two teams posed for a group photo - a clear sign of fair play one week on from the Champions League match at the Mestalla.

国际米兰的兹拉坦·伊布拉希莫维奇和马尔科·马特拉齐今天早上奔赴曼彻斯特,他们将要参加今晚为纪念《罗马条约》和曼联队参加欧战50周年而举行的慈善赛。

他们将同众多球星一起出现在曼联的老特拉福德球场。德国人马库斯·默克将执法这场红魔与欧洲明星队之间的比赛。

伊布拉希莫维奇,他为欧洲明星队赢得了一个点球但是他主罚的点球被球门横梁拒绝。比赛开始前他和他的队友马特拉奇、瓦伦西亚的卡尼萨雷斯和阿亚拉站在一起,当两队赛前照相时他们四个人靠在了一起:一个公平比赛的信号消解了在梅斯塔利亚球场的冠军联赛比赛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

国际米兰青岛训练营展望未来

INTER CAMPUS QINGDAO LOOKS TO FUTURE
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 20:22:18   
 MILAN - Inter Campus Worldwide's Aldo Montinaro is back from a successful trip to the project's football school in Qingdao on the east coast of China.

Inter Campus Qingdao president Song Weimin, whose pupils are back in the classroom after the annual Spring Festival holiday, plans to extend the project to a hundred more children who live in conditions of poverty in a Shandong province village.

Other future plans include a visit of Inter Campus Qingdao representatives to Italy, a technical training course to be held by two Inter Campus coaches from Italy, and the setting up of Inter Club Qingdao to give voice to Nerazzurri fans in the area.

国际米兰全球训练营的阿尔多·蒙蒂纳罗在结束了对中国青岛足球学校的圆满访问后回到米兰。

国际米兰青岛足球学校的学员们在春节假期之后回到了教室,校长宋卫民现在正计划把项目扩大到一百多名在山东乡村生活在贫穷中的孩子。

其他将来的计划包括邀请青岛训练营的孩子们来意大利、接受一个由两名国际米兰训练营教练指导的专门技术训练课程,并且设立国际米兰青岛俱乐部以让那里的蓝黑球迷们去表达自己。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-16 14:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

青训系统代表赴利物浦参加会议

ACADEMY REPS AT LIVERPOOL CONFERENCE
Thursday, 15 March 2007 11:18:27   
 MILAN - Base activity head Roberto Samaden and Under-12 team coach Stefano Bellinzaghi are guests of English club Liverpool for a conference which runs until Friday 16 March. During their presentations, the two representatives of Inter's academy will illustrate the organisation of Inter's youth set-up, the Inter Campus project and the network of Inter football schools. Specifically, Samaden (pictured) will talk about the academy's organisation in general and football as a competitive sport for young players, while Bellinzaghi will focus on training sessions.

基地活动主管罗伯托·萨马登和12岁以下球队主教练斯特法诺-贝林扎吉应英格兰利物浦俱乐部的邀请参加了一次会议,会议将持续到3月16日。与会过程中,国际米兰青训系统的2名代表将介绍国际米兰青训系统的组织结构、国际米兰足球学校工程和国际米兰足球学校的网络。另外萨马登将讨论青训系统的一般组织结构和对年轻运动员来说作为一项富有竞争力的运动的足球运动,贝林扎吉将讨论训练方面的话题。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

131#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 22:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVARO RECOBA!
Saturday, 17 March 2007 06:56:01   
 MILAN - Many happy returns to our Uruguayan forward Alvaro Recoba, 31 years old today.

十年之后

RECOBA: "AFTER TEN YEARS..."
Friday, 16 March 2007 19:56:01   
 APPIANO GENTILE - Uruguayan striker Alvaro Recoba, who turns 31 on Saturday, was interviewed by Sky Italia ahead of Friday morning's training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti:

Recoba: your best goal in ten years with Inter?
"The one from the halfway line against Empoli."

And the least spectacular one?
"Against Bologna in the Coppa Italia. A team-mate headed a corner to me and I scored with my hip."

The friendliest team-mate you have had?
"There have been a lot of friendly people. Taribo West was perhaps the friendliest of all. In terms of personal friendships, Matias Almeyda was the one I got on best with, and the one I'm still in contact with."

And the team-mate you hit it off with least?
"There have been many players in ten years at Inter, and I have got on well with more or less all of them. There have been a few lads, like Keane, for example, who only spoke English, so we didn't talk that much. But I have never had any problems in personal relationships. The only person I've had a big argument with was Francesco Toldo, and we're almost like brothers now."

The strongest player after Recoba?
(smiles) "Ibra has really impressed me a lot because he's so, so strong. Messi of Barcelona is doing well at the moment. And Kakà impressed me in the derby, even though we won. There are three or four very strong players, like Ronaldinho, for example."

Can we compare Ibrahimovic to the Ronaldo you played with at Inter?
"No. They are two different players. In those years you couldn't give Ronie a yard of space, or you had to have a five- or six-metre advantage to keep up with him. You have to stay very close to Ibra because he does what he wants when he gets the ball. They are two different champions, and I have had the honour of playing with both of them."

A player who joined Inter and turned out to be less strong than expected?
(smiles) "I thought I was very strong, but I haven't played for two years... Jokes aside, each one of us does what he can, and there are those who get more publicity than others, like Beckham for example. And I say this without wanting to take anything away from him. Each person has what he deserves."

And the nicest coach?
"Lucescu. I remember he wanted to play me in midfield in front of the defence, and two weeks later I joined Venezia. But I remember him for his likeableness. Zaccheroni wanted to play me in that position too. They tried..."

And the most disagreeable coach?
"Perhaps it was Tardelli, maybe because there was talk of my big contract... But not in terms of the personal relationship, because we have seen each other since and there have been no problems. I have had a lot of coaches who when they have seen me again have told me I was the best player they had. Jokingly, I always reply that they could have thought about it before... However, I have never had any big problems with any coach."

And the most capable coach?
"The most capable coach is always the one who gets you to win. A coach can be the most loved or the nicest person, but in football he is dismissed if you don't win. I haven't won much at Inter, but what I have won has been with Mancini. The best is always the one who gets you to win. In terms of sentiments, I got on very well with Novellino at Venezia. I had six unforgettable months there and we avoided relegation. Look at Capello now: he's one of the best coaches in the world and he is being criticised because he's not getting results."

In your case, Massimo Moratti deserves a separate chapter. Do you agree?
"At this point I have said everything I could say about the president. He has always supported me, even through the most difficult times. I would have liked to have played a bigger part in this season in which we're doing well because I know he wants me to do well. But I have never taken advantage of the situation. If I have been criticised in these ten years, it means he hasn't pushed for me to be played. It has always been the coaches who have decided. Moratti has never put himself in the middle."

Moratti wore your Inter shirt under his jacket during the Champions League qualifier against Shakhtar two years ago...
"I want to point out that I have never taken advantage of the situation. People think that if he does this it means Recoba goes to his home every day, or that I'm always calling him, or because I often invite him for dinner. But I have never done these things. I think there's a good relationship because I have never made an issue of money, despite what has been said. On the contrary, when the time came to reduce my salary, I accepted without any problems because I knew it was an important issue for the president and the club in general. The president is a man who understands these things immediately and knows I have never thought about anything else apart from football. I have always considered myself lucky to have come to Inter. I have never taken advantage of this situation."

Could this be your last season at Inter?
"Yes, unfortunately I believe so. But it's not as if I'm ending my career because I'm fifty years old... I would have liked to leave by playing and helping the team win, and I haven't succeeded in doing that so far because I have often been injured. I'm not saying now that I will definitely leave, but the time has come to understand what I really want to do. I certainly don't want to stay here and play ten to fifteen matches a year. My goals are different now. Most of all I want to play football. Whether it's for a bigger or smaller club it doesn't matter, but I want to feel happy again. I want to be honest: I'm not saying this would be resolved one hundred percent if I went to another club, but I think that with a bit of continuity I would manage to be fitter."

From a physical point of view it has been an unlucky season for you, because you have been decisive each time you have played. But in what is such a good league season for Inter, can you still manage to be happy for what the team is achieving?
"I'm pleased because things are going well for the team. But I'll be honest. I can't say I'm jumping with joy; to be happy I have to play. I repeat: I'm happy for the team because they have a big chance to win, this year like never before. But I can't lie; I can't say it's fine like this and that winning is enough even if I play a minute in each match. It could have been like this at the start, but I can no longer say this now I have been sidelined for so long. But I want to say again that I am very pleased with what the team is managing to win."

Could these remaining eleven matches of the championship be a turning point for your season and make you change your mind?
"No, I don't think so. And I say this because the decisive moments of the season have already passed. We have to continue to do well until the end to celebrate the objective we have had since the start. I have been feeling in good shape for ten to fifteen days. I don't have any problems, and I'm at the service of the coach. But I don't think these eleven games will change the situation. I need to play football, not just concentrate on feeling good and staying at Inter because life is good or because you earn well. It's hard to go home on a Saturday or Sunday when you haven't played even a minute or when you have been in the stands. But for now I'm here and I'm proud to have been here for many years, so we will see what happens. I could even make a life choice and return to my country. We will see."

March has always been your month. Your birthday is in this month and you have always done well at this time of the year...
"This is true. And I felt good in training today too. Let's hope the coach saw me and plays me on Sunday, and that I can do well. I haven't even scored a goal this year. It's time to score a few in this last bit of the season."

What do you think about when you look back at these ten years at Inter?
"Our biggest mistake was in that match against Lazio on 5 May. If we had won that Scudetto, everything would have changed - and I considered myself a protagonist of that season because I had done well, particularly in the last part. Losing in that way was a harsh blow; it took us a while to recover. I'm not saying that championship affected many things, but if we had won that championship certain opinions would have been very different."

Do you think Inter have already won this championship?
"Yes, I think so. And I say this without taking anything away from Roma who have had a superb championship. We have done what we needed to do, we have won the decisive matches and dropped very few points along the way, while others have dropped them. We might not have won it yet, but we have a good ninety-five percent chance of winning it. It's true that you never know in football, but all our big games are at home and we have a sixteen-point lead over the second-placed team."

Has this season been easy or difficult?
"Victories always help you win. There are always problems, and there always have been in the dressing room. There have been a few small things this year, but they only come out when you haven't won. We're winning now and everything is going well, and it's right like this. Even the small things are going well and the other teams realise this because there have been some matches in which we have fallen behind and then come back as if nothing had happened. We are a very strong team, but the others have suffered a bit psychologically, which perhaps happened to us in previous years. We always score at the right time and we know the result will come sooner or later. With the players we have at Inter, everything is much easier."

What went wrong for Inter in the Champions League?
"In Spain there are four teams who play very well: Seville, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Valencia. In general, they play better in Spain than in Italy. Maybe it's because of the pitches or other things. You can see the difference if we compare the last Inter v Milan, which they said was very nice, and the last Real v Barcelona. We faced a team (Valencia) that was playing well and we found it harder. Everything might have changed if we had scored a second goal in the first half, but everything was more difficult with the draw to overturn in the return leg. And in any case they weren't an easy team to face and we were without a very important player in Vieira. We weren't inferior to our opponents; we were punished for our small mistakes. Unfortunately we got a 2-2 draw at home and a 0-0 draw away."

Is your goal now to score a goal that decides the Scudetto?
"My team-mates have already scored many decisive goals, like Hernan's at Roma and Cruz' in the derby, for example. I would be content with playing in these final matches. I still feel I'm part of the squad, but I don't feel I can say I am unless I have played at least five matches."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

132#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

法切蒂大道

ITALIAN ROAD NAMED AFTER FACCHETTI
Saturday, 17 March 2007 20:14:29   
 MONTE SAN VITO (ANCONA) - The town of Monte San Vito in the province of Ancona has named a street after the late Inter president Giacinto Facchetti. The naming ceremony was attended by Gloria Anna Sordoni, mayor of Monte San Vito, former Inter goalkeeper Andrea Mazzantini, who played an important role in the initiative, Facchetti's wife Giovanna and son Gianfelice, Bedy Moratti, the parents of Roberto Mancini, and other officials representing the local authorities. The new 'via Giacinto Facchetti' leads to the local stadium.

安科纳省蒙特圣维托市用国际米兰俱乐部前主吉亚琴多·法切蒂的名字命名了一条马路。为此事奔忙的蒙特圣维托市市长格洛莉亚·安娜·索尔多尼、前国际米兰队守门员安德雷亚·马赞蒂尼,以及法切蒂的夫人乔瓦娜、儿子詹费利切、贝迪·莫拉蒂、罗伯托·曼奇尼的父母和其他当地要人出席了命名仪式新的“吉亚琴多·法切蒂路”通往当地的体育场。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

133#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

伊布和马特拉齐出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

IBRA, MATERAZZI AT WIVI L'INTER EVENT
Saturday, 17 March 2007 21:28:01   
 SANT'EGIDIO VAL VIBRATA - Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi were on stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini at the sixth Wivi l'Inter event of the season. The two players signed autographs, posed for photos and answered questions from members of Inter Clubs in Italy's Abruzzo region. Also in attendance at the Exhibition Centre in Sant'Edigio Val Vibrata were Bedy Moratti, Accursio Scorza, Emanuele Nardi, Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala, and ex-Inter goalkeeper Andrea Mazzantini.

ICs Bellante, Campli, Casalincondrada, Casoli, Sambuceto, Tufillo & Villamagna, Alba Adriatica (20th anniversary), Ortona and Vomano (10th anniversary) were presented with commemorative plates, while the entire proceeds of a charity lottery were donated to the Adricesta association - supported by Francesco Toldo - which helps young children with serious illnesses.

兹拉坦·伊布拉西莫维奇和马尔科·马特拉齐随国际米兰频道的罗伯托·斯卡尔皮尼一起出席了本赛季的第6次“Wivi l'Inter”活动,两名球员进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的国际米兰球迷俱乐部意大利阿布鲁佐大区俱乐部球迷提出的问题。一同参加本次在圣埃迪乔娃尔·维布拉塔展览中心进行的活动的还有贝迪·莫拉蒂、阿库尔西奥·斯科尔萨、埃马努埃莱·纳尔迪、国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉和前国际米兰守门员安德雷亚·马赞蒂尼。

国际米兰球迷俱乐部贝兰特、坎普利、卡萨林孔德拉达、卡索利、桑布切托、图菲洛和维拉马尼亚、阿尔巴阿德里亚蒂卡(20周年)、奥尔托纳和沃马诺(10周年)等地俱乐部的会员们带来了纪念银盘。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给弗朗切斯科-托尔多支持的阿德里切斯塔协会,该协会旨在帮助患有严重疾病的儿童。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

134#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

曼奇尼在贝尔格莱德教授足球课程

MANCINI GIVES FOOTBALL CLASS IN BELGRADE
Monday, 19 March 2007 17:36:16   
 BELGRADE - Roberto Mancini held a football seminar for over 500 pupils on Monday, teaching theory in a lecture theatre and before giving practical demonstrations at Red Star Belgrade's legendary Maracanà stadium.

Attending the lesson, part of a Serbian FA coaching course, were the fourteen enrolled coaches - including Sinisa Mihajlovic who takes his final examination in June, and coaches and football enthusiasts from all over the ex-Yugloslavia region.

Mihajlovic, who will return to Italy on Thursday, publicly thanked Mancini after the lesson, saying: "Once again he has shown he's not just an excellent football teacher, but also a great friend. His presence here in Belgrade for this lesson is a reason of great pride for me, the organisers and all the participants, for whom it was a great event."

周一在贝尔格莱德,罗伯托-曼奇尼应邀出席了一个足球研讨会,在阅览室中,他教授超过500人足球理论,随后又在贝尔格莱德红星队传奇般的主场马拉卡纳体育场进行了实地演练。

这次课程是塞尔维亚足协组织的教练员培训班的一部分。出席课程的有包括西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇在内的14名注册教练,他们将在6月参加结业考试,另外还有所有前南斯拉夫地区的足球教练员和爱好者。

米哈伊洛维奇将于周四返回意大利,在课程后他公开感谢了曼奇尼。他说:“他又一次展现了他不仅是一名优秀的足球教师,而且是一个非常好的朋友。对我、组织者和所有与会的人们来说,他来贝尔格莱德授课是一个产生极大骄傲的原因,对我们来说,这是一个重大的事件。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

135#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

国际米兰CEO出席欧足联会议并做演讲

INTER CEO GUEST SPEAKER AT UEFA MEETING
Tuesday, 20 March 2007 16:12:02   
 NYON - Inter's managing director and CEO Ernesto Paolillo was invited as a guest speaker at a UEFA round table discussion, which concluded this morning at the headquarters of European football's governing body.

Among the issues discussed were the proposal of a tennis-style draw for European cup competitions, the distribution and redistribution of TV rights, the difficulties of applying salary caps in Europe, club finances (over two-thirds of teams competing in UEFA competitions are operating at a loss) and the confederation's relations with the European Community.

During his speech, Paolillo pointed out the important role club academies will play in the future, both on an economic scale and in terms of the moral and technical development of young players.

Other participants in round table session, chaired by Egon Franck, professor of Economics at the University of Zurich, included Peter Lawwell of Celtic, ex-Nerazzurri striker and current Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Ferran Soriano of Barcelona and Arsenal's Dennis Dean.

周二上午,国际米兰管理部主任和CEO埃尔内斯托·保利罗参加了在欧足联管理机构总部尼翁举行的一个欧足联圆桌会议,并做了客座发言。

会议讨论的议题包括:在欧洲杯赛赛事中采用网球方式抽签的建议、电视转播权利的分配和再分配、在欧洲事实工资帽政策的难点、俱乐部财政情况(超过三分之二的欧足联赛事参赛球队都在应对亏损)以及欧足联和欧共体的关系等问题。保利罗在演讲中指出,不论从经济角度还是从道德与年轻球员技术提高的方面,俱乐部青训系统的关键地位都将在将来体现。

本次会议由苏黎世大学经济学博士埃冈·弗朗克主持,与会的其他人员包括:凯尔特人俱乐部的彼得·劳维尔、前国际米兰前锋和现任拜仁慕尼黑俱乐部主席卡尔·海因茨·鲁梅尼格,巴塞罗那的费兰·索里亚诺和阿森纳的丹尼斯·迪恩。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

136#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-24 00:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

萨穆埃尔生日快乐 在曼图阿出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALTER SAMUEL
Thursday, 22 March 2007 09:27:14   
 MILAN - Many happy returns to our Argentine defender Walter Samuel, 29 years old today.

SAMUEL AT WIVI L'INTER IN MANTUA
Wednesday, 21 March 2007 21:44:01   
 MARMIROLO (MANTUA) - Argentine player Walter Samuel represented the team at the seventh Wivi l'Inter event of the season, for Inter Clubs based in the Lombardy province of Mantua.

The defender took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini at the Villa Peron restaurant in Marmirolo to answer questions from the over 350 fans present, sign autographs and pose for photos.

Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala, former Inter striker Roberto Boninsegna, and Luciano Allodi were also in attendance.

Inter Clubs Sabbioneta and Ostiglia, celebrating their 45th and 20th anniversaries, were presented with commemorative plates, while funds raised through a lottery will be donated to a number of local charities.

阿根廷球员沃尔特·萨穆埃尔代表球队在曼图阿的隆巴迪省出席了本赛季的第7次“Wivi l'Inter”活动。

这名后卫和国际米兰频道的罗伯托·斯卡尔皮尼一起在马尔米洛罗的维拉·佩隆饭店进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的国际米兰球迷俱乐部球迷提出的问题。国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉同时出席。

分别迎来45周年和20周年庆典的国际米兰球迷俱乐部萨比奥内塔和奥斯蒂里亚俱乐部也应邀出席并带来了纪念银盘。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给当地的慈善组织。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

137#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-29 11:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

俱乐部召开董事会会议

BOARD MEETING: APPROVALS & DECISIONS
Tuesday, 27 March 2007 20:37:48    

MILAN - The F.C. Internazionale Board of Directors held a meeting on Tuesday afternoon. The economic/patrimonial situation from 1 July to 31 December 2006 was approved - a condition required to request the issuing of UEFA licences. It was also decided to partially split Inter Futura s.r.l. The part of the company that deals with all activities in Italy will be merged into F.C. Internazionale, while the activities of Inter Campus Worldwide will remain with Inter Futura.

当地时间周二下午,国际米兰俱乐部董事会召开会议。会议通过了自2006年7月1日至12月31日的经济和财产状况——这是获得欧足联比赛参赛执照的要件。

会议同时特别决定将国际未来SRL公司分离,该公司原经营所有意大利国内事物的一部分将并入国际米兰足球俱乐部,原经营国际米兰全球足球学校的一部分将仍然保留为国际未来。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

138#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-2 11:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

坎比亚索和冈萨雷斯出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

CAMBIASSO, GONZALEZ AT WIVI L'INTER
Thursday, 29 March 2007 08:56:33     

VIGEVANO (PAVIA) - Esteban Cambiasso and Mariano Gonzalez represented the first team at the eighth Wivi l'Inter event of the season, which took place on Wednesday 28 March.

The two Argentine midfielders took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Mancini at the Salone della Cavallerizza in Vigevano to answer questions, sign autogpraphs and pose for photos with members of Inter Clubs from the province of Pavia.

Inter Clubs Gambolò and Vigevano 62 celebrated their 45th anniversaries, while Inter Club Robbio marked a decade of official support for the Nerazzurri. Regional coordinator Vincenzo Rubino presented all three clubs and the newly-founded Inter Club Catartica with commemorative plates.

Funds raised through a lottery will be donated to the Italian Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association.

3月28日(周三),埃斯特班-坎比亚索和马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯代表出席了本赛季的第8次“Wivi l'Inter”活动。

2名阿根廷中场和国际米兰频道的罗伯托-斯卡尔皮尼一起在维杰瓦诺骑术学校的礼堂内进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的来自帕维亚省的国际米兰球迷俱乐部球迷提出的问题。

国际米兰球迷俱乐部甘波洛和维杰瓦诺62俱乐部庆祝了他们的45周年庆典,罗比奥俱乐部纪念了国际米兰俱乐部的官方支持10周年。大区合作者文琴佐-卢比诺代表3家俱乐部和新近成立的卡塔尔蒂卡俱乐部带来了纪念银盘。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

139#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-2 11:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

法切蒂之名体育中心

SPORTS CENTRE NAMED AFTER FACCHETTI
Saturday, 31 March 2007 18:19:43   

MAGENTA (MILAN) - A sports centre in the town of Magenta has been named after late Inter president Giacinto Facchetti thanks to 250 signatures collected by Inter Club Magenta Nerazzurra 1978 and local sports enthusiasts.

The Magenta Inter Club teamed up with local outfit A.C. Magenta and the town authorities to rename the sports centre, which comprises the club's football stadium, academy pitches, five-a-side pitches and a swimming pool, after the great Giacinto.

The naming ceremony was attended by Gianfelice Facchetti, Bedy Moratti, and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala.

根据国际米兰球迷俱乐部马詹塔蓝黑1978俱乐部收集到的250个签名以及当地的体育爱好者的原因,马詹塔镇的一个体育中心以国际米兰前俱乐部主席扎琴多·法切蒂命名。

马詹塔国际米兰球迷俱乐部和当地的球队AC马詹塔以及镇政府重新命名了这座体育中心,中心由该俱乐部的球场、青训场地、5人制足球场地和一个游泳池组成。詹费利切·法切蒂、贝迪·莫拉蒂和国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉出席了命名仪式。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

140#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-7 13:47:00 | 显示全部楼层

科特迪瓦政府访问国际米兰俱乐部

IVORIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL VISITS INTER
Thursday, 05 April 2007 14:36:11    

APPIANO GENTILE - Inter received a prestigious visit from the Ivory Coast this morning. Accompanied by Fabrizio Isena, honorary consul-general of the African republic in Milan, Narcisse Kuyo Tea, cabinet chief of the presidency of the Republic of the Ivory Coast, watched the first team train at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

周四上午,国际米兰俱乐部迎来了重要的科特迪瓦客人。

在科特迪瓦驻米兰总顾问法布里齐奥·伊塞纳的陪同下,科特迪瓦共和国内阁主席纳西塞·库约·特亚来到安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心观看了国际米兰一线队的训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

141#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-7 13:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

国际米兰足球学校代表出席赫尔辛基会议

INTER CAMPUS REP AT HELSINKI CONFERENCE
Thursday, 05 April 2007 15:24:34     

HELSINKI - Inter academy's base activities head Roberto Samaden was among the guest speakers at the 7th UEFA Grassroots Football Conference, which took place from 2-5 April in Helsinki, Finland.

Samaden presented the club's Inter Campus Italia and Inter Campus Worldwide projects to representatives of all 53 UEFA member associations.

4月2日-5日,国际米兰足球学校事务总管罗伯托·萨马登在芬兰赫尔辛基出席了第7届欧足联草根足球会议,并做了客座演讲。

萨马登向来自欧足联全部53个成员协会的代表介绍了俱乐部的国际米兰足球学校意大利和全球工程。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

142#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

尼古拉斯·布尔迪索生日快乐

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLAS BURDISSO
Thursday, 12 April 2007 06:56:01 

MILAN - Many happy returns to our Argentine defender Nicolas Burdisso, 26 years old today.

众多祝福送给我们的阿根廷后卫尼古拉斯·布尔迪索,今天是他26岁生日。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-17 19:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

国际米兰古巴足球学校最新消息

INTER CAMPUS CUBA UPDATE
Saturday, 14 April 2007 11:13:59     

MILAN - Twenty-five coaches from the provinces of Las Tunas, Holguin and Granma took part in the third coaching course in Bayamo, which brings the first phase of the Inter Campus Cuba project to a close.

Inter Campus coach Alessio Cacciato held theoretical and practical lessons over a four-day period, involving the local coaches and children from the age of 12-14.  "With a mix of Italian and Spanish, I used mainly practical examples in the classroom, and got on very well with the Cuban children who understood me easily and participated with great enthusiasm," explained Cacciato.

Aldo Montinaro, head of the Inter Campus Worldwide project, attended the final assessment meetings for the programme, which will soon be repeated in Cuba's capital Havana under the supervision of the new national coordinator William Bennet Braks, selected from the Cuban Football Federation. 

25位从古巴拉斯图纳斯省、奥尔金省和格拉玛省来的教练参加了在巴亚莫省举行的第三堂教练课,这也为国际米兰足球学校在古巴的项目的第一阶段画上了一个句号。

国际米兰足球学校教练阿莱西奥·卡查托为当地的教练和12-14岁的孩子讲授了四天的理论课程和实践课程。“这里有很多意大利和西班牙人聚在一起,我在课堂中主要传授给他们实际的例子,而且那些能够轻松理解我并热情的参与其中的古巴孩子也能很好的接受这种讲授方式。”卡查托说。

国际米兰足球学校全球计划主管阿尔多·蒙蒂纳罗参加了项目的最后阶段会议,这个项目很快将会在古巴的首府哈瓦那展开,并且由新任的从古巴足球联盟选拔出来的合作者威廉·本奈特·布拉克斯负责。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

144#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-23 10:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

莫拉蒂/坎比亚索:冠军献给法切蒂!

Moratti: "Dedicated to Giacinto Facchetti" 
Sunday, 22 April 2007 17:16:53

SIENA - Massimo Moratti took to the pitch after the 2-1 victory over Siena to celebrate the title triumph with his players. "This Scudetto has come at last, and we're happy," the Inter president said. "But my first thought is for Giacinto Facchetti. This championship has the imprint of his generosity and honesty."

北京时间4月22日晚,国际米兰客场2-1击败锡耶纳,提前五轮成功卫冕,夺得俱乐部历史上的第15个意甲冠军。比赛一结束,国际米兰主席马西莫·莫拉蒂便跑上球场与球员们一起庆祝夺冠。

“我们最终夺得了这个冠军,我们都很高兴!”莫拉蒂主席说,“但我最先想到的是吉亚辛托·法切蒂。”

Cambiasso: "A triumph for Facchetti" 
Sunday, 22 April 2007 18:49:42

SIENA - Esteban Cambiasso put the Nerazzurri on the road to a 15th league title with a double at Fiorentina  on day one of the season. The Argentine midfielder was on the pitch in Tuscany again today as Mancini's side overcame Siena to turn a dream into reality.

"I'm very happy for the confidence Inter have had in me since my first day," Cambiasso said. "This has motivated me to give more. I'm very happy to be here in this moment. This is a victory for the people of Inter, to repay them for the suffering of many years. Today we can shout their joy.

"I remember the week of the first day of the championship in Florence, with my two goals and then the injury that kept me sidelined for over three months. I remember that it was a terrible week, with the passing of our beloved president Giacinto Facchetti.

"I want to dedicate this title to Facchetti, who has left us, but who has always motivated us greatly, since our first day at Inter."

埃斯特班·坎比亚索在国际米兰赢得第15个联赛冠军的道路上曾经在佛罗伦萨梅开二度。阿根廷中场今天又一次出现在了托斯卡纳的球场上,曼奇尼的球队战胜了锡耶纳队,将梦想变成了现实。

“我非常高兴,因为国际米兰让我从第一天开始就拥有了信心,”坎比亚索说,“这激励我做出更多的贡献。此时此刻我很高兴出现在这里。这是一个位国际米兰人获得的冠军,这为他们与我们多年的共患难做出了补偿。今天我们可以高呼出他们的乐趣了。我记得本赛季首轮在佛罗伦萨的比赛,我进了2个球,之后受伤了,这次受伤让我缺阵超过了3个月。由于我们爱戴的主席扎琴多·法切蒂的故去,我记得那是可怕的一周。我想将这个冠军献给法切蒂,他已经离开了我们,但他一直在很好的激励我们,从我们在国际米兰的第一天开始。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

145#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-10 10:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

国际米兰在罗马与网球明星见面

Inter meet tennis stars in Rome
Wednesday, 09 May 2007 11:40:43

ROME - After arriving at their hotel in Rome last night, Roberto Mancini and the Nerazzurri met tennis stars Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Gaton Gaudio, who are currently in the Italian capital for the Rome Masters tournament.

昨晚在到达宾馆后,罗伯托·曼奇尼和他的球队遇到了网球明星罗杰·费德勒、拉法埃尔·纳达尔、诺瓦克·德约科维奇和加顿·高迪奥,他们目前正在意大利首都参加罗马大师赛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

146#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-17 09:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

马西莫·莫拉蒂主席生日快乐

Happy Birthday Massimo Moratti
Wednesday, 16 May 2007 08:50:50

MILAN - Many happy returns to Massimo Moratti. The Inter president, born on 16 May 1945 in Boscochiesanuova, Verona province, celebrates his 62nd birthday as Italian champion.

Inter and all Nerazzurri fans wish him well and many more triumphs.

马西莫·莫拉蒂生日快乐!我们的主席1945年5月16日出生于维罗纳省的博斯科切萨诺瓦,今天是他62岁的生日,本赛季的意甲冠军是献给主席最好的生日礼物。

国际米兰和所有国际米兰球迷祝福莫拉蒂主席并祝他取得更多胜利。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

147#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

米哈伊洛维奇:5月28日相约诺维萨德

Mihajlovic: "Novi Sad, 28 May 2007"
Saturday, 19 May 2007 15:10:04

APPIANO GENTILE - Sinisa Mihajlovic was accompanied in the press room at Inter's training ground by Marco Materazzi and Dejan Stankovic for the presentation of his testimonial match, to take place in Novi Sad on 28 May.

At the stadium of Serbian side FK Vokvodina, where Mihajlovic began his glittering career, a host of the ex-defender's friends and team-mates will celebrate Roberto Mancini's assistant coach as he bids farewell to the game.

Sinisa will wear the number eleven shirt, and will don the black and blue colours of Italian champions Inter in the first half before switching to a specially made white jersey for the second period.

During Saturday's presentation of the much awaited testimonial, Mihajlovic thanked Inter, the Novi Sad local authorities, and the sponsors who have made possible the event, to take place in front of a sell-out 12,000 crowd.

The proceeds will go to two charities - the Sos Children's Villages association, of which Sinisa is a collaborator, and the Savez za skolski sport association for disabled people. The game will be broadcast by Pink TV in Serbia, and Sky Italia.

"Mancini will wear an Inter shirt for the first time as a player," revealed Mihajlovic. "He has never managed to be decisive in his career, unlike myself, but we still haven't decided if he will be in the starting lineup..." Mancini's reply was not long in coming: "It's true, it will be my first time with an Inter shirt. Sinisa said I might not play? He's not the coach..."

Between one joke and another, Sinisa added: "I could have organised the match in Belgrade, Rome, Genoa or Milan, the cities that have hosted me during my career, and which I am very attached to. But in the end I chose Novi Sad because it's from there that I started out.

"I am pleased to invite singers and celebrities, and there will be fireworks, but I asked the organisers not to stage a grand evening. It will be nice, of course, but we are trying to cut the costs as much as we can so the two charity associations can be given as much money as possible. They really need the money to carry forward important projects, and I want all my people to share this objective with me."

Tickets for Sinisa's testimonial, to include a copy of his biography, will go on sale at the Hotel Park in Novi Sad from Tuesday 22 May.

西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇在马尔科·马特拉齐和德扬·斯坦科维奇的陪同下走进了新闻发布厅,他宣布他的告别赛将于5月28日在诺维萨德进行。

在塞尔维亚球队FK沃克沃迪纳的球场,米哈伊洛维奇开始了他光彩夺目的职业生涯,这名老后卫的很多朋友和队友将为曼奇尼的助理教练庆祝,他将在那里告别球场。西尼萨将身着11号球衣,他将在上半场身着意大利冠军国际米兰的蓝黑颜色球衣,下半场他将换上特制的白色球衣。

周六在宣布了这场期待已久的告别赛的同时,米哈伊洛维奇感谢了国际米兰、诺维萨德当地政府以及促成这场比赛的赞助商。比赛的1.2万张球票已经全部售出,收入将捐献给2个慈善机构:西尼萨合作的SOS儿童村协会和为残障人士设立的“Savez za skolski”体育协会。比赛将在塞尔维亚粉红电视台和意大利天空电视台进行转播。“曼奇尼将首次作为一名球员身着国际米兰的球衣,”米哈伊洛维奇透露,“和我不一样,他在他的职业生涯中从未做出过这样的决定,但我们尚未决赛他是否会出现在首发阵容中……”而曼奇尼的回答耶没有让人们等待很久:“这是真的,这将是我第一次穿上国际米兰的球衣。西尼萨说我有可能不出场吗?他又不是主教练。”

在一个又一个笑话间,西尼萨说:“我可以在贝尔格莱德、罗马、热那亚或米兰组织这场比赛,这些城市曾经在我的职业生涯中是我的主场,我和那些地方有着深厚的渊源。但最终我选择了诺维萨德,因为我是从那里开始的。我很高兴邀请歌手和名人,那里还会有救火队员,但我要求组织者不要让那个夜晚过于华丽。这当然会很好,但我们在努力的尽可能削减开支,这样,那两家慈善机构才能得到尽可能多的钱。他们震动需要那些钱莱开展重要的项目,我想要我身边的所有人和我一起共享这个目标。”

西尼萨的告别赛门票将附有他的自传,销售工作将从5月22日(周二)开始在诺维萨德的酒店公园进行。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

148#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

19岁以下联赛:国际米兰夺冠!

Primavera: Inter win Scudetto!
Saturday, 19 May 2007 22:47:52

BRESSANONE - Siamo noi, siamo noi, i campioni d'Italia siamo noi. Inter Primavera emulated the first team with a 1-0 win over Sampdoria in the final of the Campionato Primavera - Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti to lift the Under-19 Scudetto for the sixth time.

Sixteen-year-old striker 'Super Mario' Balotelli settled an evenly-balanced clash at the Stadio Comunale in Bressaneon, hitting the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 89th minute after being fouled in the box by Samp defender Rossini.

Fittingly, the the members of Inter's senior youth team were awarded their winners medals by Luca Facchetti, son of the unforgotten and unforgettable Giacinto.

Inter 1-0 Sampdoria (HT: 0-0)

Scorer: Balotelli (pen) 89

Inter (4-4-2): Tornaghi; Fais, Bonucci, Conrotto, Fautario; Puccio (Pedrelli 84), Bolzoni, Maa Boumsong, Biabiany (Figliomeni 90+3); Balotelli (D.Esposito 90+1), Ribas.
Subs not used: Belec, Cocchiere, Maaroufi, Litteri.
Coach: V.Esposito.

Sampdoria (4-4-2): Fiorillo; Ciancio, Donato (Bianco 77), Rossini, Enow (Soddimo 90+1); Koman, Castellazzi, Cucciniello, Da Mota; Ferrari, Romeo.
Subs not used: Di Gennaro, Azor, Compagnone, Pondaco, Marilungo.

Coach: Bollini.

Referee: Cafari (Cassino).

Booked: Da Mota (S), Castellazzi (S), Bonucci (I), Balotelli (I), Puccio (I).

战况简报:国际米兰1-0桑普多利亚(半场比分:0-0)

进球者:巴罗特利 89’点球

国际米兰(4-4-2):托尔纳吉/法伊斯,孔洛托,博努奇,法乌塔里奥/普乔(佩德雷利 84’,博尔佐尼,马-布姆松,比亚比亚尼(菲里奥梅尼 93’)/巴罗特利(D-埃斯波西托 91’),里巴斯

替补未出场:贝雷奇,普乔,马卢菲,科切雷,利特里

主教练:V-埃斯波西托

桑普多利亚(4-4-2):菲奥里罗/钱乔,多纳托(比安科 77’),罗西尼,埃诺(索迪莫 91’)/科曼,卡斯特拉齐,库奇涅罗,达莫塔/费拉里,罗梅奥

替补未出场:迪詹纳罗,阿佐尔,康帕尼奥内,庞达科,马里隆戈

主教练:博利尼

主裁判:卡法里(卡西诺)

黄牌:博努奇,巴罗特利,普乔;达莫塔,卡斯特拉齐

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-21 9:52:50编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

149#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

青年队:2006/07意甲冠军

Primavera: Inter's 2006/07 Italian champions
Saturday, 19 May 2007 23:21:36

BRESSANONE - Inter beat Sampdoria 1-0 in the final of the Campionato Primavera - Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti to win the club its sixth Under-19 Scudetto after triumphs in 1963/64, 1965/66, 1968/69, 1988/89 and 2001/02. Luca Facchetti, son of the late Inter president, handed out the winners medals to the Nerazzurri after Saturday's title-winning victory.

An applause to head coach Vincenzo Esposito (pictured), assistant coach Marco Monti, goalkeeper coach Piero Bosaglia, fitness coach Stefano Rapetti, team doctor Daniele Casalini, physiotherapist Marco Frigerio, bootroom legend Mimmo, and, of course, all the players.

One by one, here are Inter Primavera's 2006/07 Italian champions:

Goalkeepers:
1 Paolo Tornaghi: born in Garbagnate (Milan province) on 21 June 1988
12 Vid Belec: born in Maribor (Slovenia) on 6 June 1990
22 Davide Ciceri: born in Milan on 12 January 1988

Defenders:
2 Davide Fais: born in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan province) on 30 March 1987
3 Simone Fautario: born in Milan on 12 February 1987
5 Leonardo Bonucci: born in Viterbo on 1 May 1987
6 Dennis Esposito: born in Milan on 25 January 1988
13 Giorgio Conrotto: born in Chieri (Turin province) on 15 April 1987
14 Andrea Mei: born in Urbino on 18 May 1989
15 Giuseppe Figliomeni: born in Reggio Calabria on 2 June 1987

Midfielders:
4 Francesco Bolzoni: born in Lodi on 7 May 1989
8 Daniel Maa Boumsong: born in Ngambe (Cameroon) on 20 March 1987
10 Ibrahim Maaroufi: born in Brussels (Belgium) on 18 January 1989
16 Gabriele Puccio: born in Milan on 3 August 1989
19 Daniele Pedrelli: born in Fivizzano (Massa Carrara province) on 16 May 1988
12 Siligardi Luca: born in Correggio (Reggio Emilia province) on 26 January 1988
7 Attila Filkor: born in Budapest (Hungary) on 12 July 1988 (did not take part in playoffs due to international commitments with Hungary Under-19 team)

Strikers:
9 Gianluca Litteri: born in Catania on 6 June 1988
11 Sebastian Ribas: born in Montevideo (Uruguay) on 11 March 1988
17 Ignazio Cocchiere: born in Varese on 10 September 1987
18 Jonathan Ludovic Biabiany: born in Paris (France) on 28 April 1988
21 Goran Slavkovski: born in Skravlinge (Sweden) on 8 April 1989
20 Mario Balotelli: born in Palermo on 12 August 1990

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-21 9:55:53编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

150#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 12:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

为球迷感到非常高兴

Zanetti: "Very happy for the fans"
Sunday, 27 May 2007 20:57:40

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti thanked the fans at the end of a record-breaking season for the Nerazzurri. "I really am thrilled and happy," he said. "I have waited many years for this extraordinary moment and I'm really happy to share it with the whole Inter family. Inter are an extraordinary club, we have started winning now and we certainly don't want to stop.

"We have had an extraordinary championship and we lost just one match and were never beaten away. And each member of the squad was decisive for the final victory.

"The future of Figo? Besides being a great player, he's a great man. We all want him to stay with us, but we respect his decisions.

"The joy of the fans? Inter have great support, and seeing all the Nerazzurri fans happy in the last month has been the best thing for me, and I have been at this club for many years." 

在蓝黑球队这个打破纪录的赛季的末尾,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂感谢了球迷。“我真的被震撼了,我很高兴,”他说,“对这个非凡的时刻,我已经等待多年了,我真的很高兴把它和整个国际米兰大家庭共享。国际米兰是一家非凡的俱乐部。我们现在已经开始了胜利,我们当然不想停下来。”

萨内蒂说:“我们踢了一届非凡的联赛,我们仅仅输了一场比赛,客场则没有输过。球队中的每一名成员都对最后的胜利起到了决定性的作用。菲戈的未来?他不仅是一名优秀的球员,而且是一个出色的人。我们都想要他留在我们身边,但我们尊重他自己的选择。球迷的乐趣?国际米兰拥有巨大的支持,我们看到了所有的蓝黑球迷在最近一个月中高兴,我已经在这家俱乐部中呆了很多年了,对我来说这是最好的事情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 23:55 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 21 queries .