打印 上一主题 下一主题

[蓝黑版]个人爱好帖(非阿及过往球员动态关注)

[复制链接]
201#
发表于 2007-4-28 11:21:00 | 只看该作者

阿根廷为国际欢呼

时间:2007-4-26 11:07:00 来源:体坛周报 作者:王勤伯

国际米兰夺得第15次联赛冠军后,三名旧将从遥远的阿根廷为蓝黑俱乐部送上了及时的祝贺。

贝隆于2004-2006赛季期间效力与国际米兰,是曼奇尼执教蓝黑军团前两个赛季的战术核心。贝隆总体表现稳定,最后在争议中离开,原因是在2005-06赛季冠军杯对比利亚雷亚尔关键一战中因为私人恩怨不顾比赛去和索林冲突。

“我看了对锡耶纳比赛的一些场景,”贝隆说,“但我还没有给前队友们打电话,本周我会给他们打电话,因为这两天我看到他们都忙于庆祝。我还会为莫拉蒂发去一封特别的贺电。他总是记得所有人,上赛季我在大学生队赢得阿根廷联赛冠军后,他还专门为我发来了贺电。”

贝隆目前效力于大学生队,这支球队的主帅西蒙尼则是90年代后期国际米兰最重要的中场球员,他的战斗精神令所有人钦佩,不少国际米兰球迷都为俱乐部做出用他去交换维耶里的决定感到耿耿于怀。西蒙尼说:“我要为国际米兰送上祝福,尤其是莫拉蒂,他为今天付出了太多。从曼奇尼到萨内蒂,我也要为他们的胜利感到衷心的快乐。”

西蒙尼在拉齐奥时就非常欣赏曼奇尼,对于曼奇尼本赛季的成功,西蒙尼分析说:“所有球员都听候曼奇尼调遣,这让他的工作难度减小。并不是说上赛季有人不听话,而是本赛季有了更多的选择。例如阿德里亚诺状态不好,曼奇尼还有伊布、克雷斯波或者克鲁斯,中场也一样。”

西蒙尼也是1997-98赛季罗纳尔多被尤利亚诺绊倒未获得点球那个重要场景的见证者,“说实话,此前我从来没有觉得什么异常。但现在想起1997-98赛季,的确怪事太多了,例如恩波利对尤文的进球没有被判有效,费拉拉把比埃霍夫的进球从球门里挡出来裁判也没有看见。当然,我一直都是想着足球美好的一面。”

拉蒙·迪亚斯是1988-89赛季国际米兰赢得联赛冠军的三大外援之一(另外两人是德国人马特乌斯和布雷默),夺冠后他的位置立即被新加盟的德国前锋克林斯曼取代。迪亚斯目前是阿根廷联赛领头羊圣洛伦索的主帅,“我要给所有人送上祝福,包括莫拉蒂,尽管18年前我效力国际米兰的时候他还没有成为主席。”

“国际米兰球员里,我最喜欢的是克鲁斯,”迪亚斯说,“我曾经执教过他(在河床时),他帮助我解决了很多问题。现在我的球员里面,我可以给国际米兰推荐拉维齐,他的意识和身体都很好,还有后卫博蒂内利,他特别特别年轻,很像蒙特罗,另外他还有欧盟护照。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

202#
发表于 2007-4-30 14:09:00 | 只看该作者

新秀:博努奇&菲里奥梅尼

Bonucci, Figliomeni profiles
Saturday, 28 April 2007 20:31:32

APPIANO GENTILE - Fresh from Inter Primavera's round of sixteen victory over Genoa, Leonardo Bonucci and Giuseppe Figliomeni have been drafted into Roberto Mancini's squad for Sunday evening's Serie A match against Empoli.

Leonardo Bonucci
Right-back/central defender, born in Viterbo on 1 May 1987. Second season with Inter after first season on loan from Viterbese. Made first-team debut in Cagliari 2-2 Inter on 14 May 2006. Has played for Mancini's side three time since then: in Messina 0-1 Inter ( Tim Cup, 9 November 2006), Inter 2-0 Empoli ( Tim Cup, 9 January 2007) and Inter 0-0 Sampdoria ( Tim Cup, 1 February 2007). Joined Treviso on co-ownership deal during January window but will play on loan at Inter until 30 June 2007. Shirt number 51.

Giuseppe Figliomeni
Central defender, born in Reggio Calabria on 2 June 1987. Joined Inter on loan from Crotone during January transfer window. Inter have option to buy player at end of loan spell. Has collected 15 appearances in Primavera Championship, Primavera Tim Cup and Carnival Cup games this season, playing often in a central midfield role. Inter v Empoli is his first call-up to Mancini's team. Shirt number: 62.

In three seasons at Inter, Roberto Mancini has handed first-team debuts to 18 Primavera players:

Leonardo Bolzoni (01-02-07, Inter v Sampdoria, Coppa Italia)
Simone Fautario (17-01-07, Inter v Empoli, Coppa Italia)
Sebastian Ribas (17-01-07, Inter v Empoli, Coppa Italia)
Ludovic Biabiany (17-01-07, Inter v Empoli, Coppa Italia)
Attila Filkor (09-11-06, Messina v Inter, Coppa Italia)
Ibrahim Maaroufi (25-10-06, Inter v Livorno, Serie A)
Leonardo Bonucci (14-05-06, Cagliari v Inter, Serie A)
Ilario Aloe (14-05-06, Cagliari v Inter, Serie A)
Domenico Germinale (14-05-06, Cagliari v Inter, Serie A)
Goran Slavkovski (07-05-06, Inter v Siena, Serie A)
Daniel Maa Boumsong (30-11-05, Parma v Inter, Coppa Italia)
Matteo Momentè (30-11-05, Parma v Inter, Coppa Italia)
Fabrizio Biava (15-06-05, Inter v Roma, Coppa Italia)
Marco Andreolli (29-05-05, Inter v Reggina, Serie A)
Tijani Belaid (29-05-05, Inter v Reggina, Serie A)
Hernan Paolo Dellafiore (07-12-04, Inter v Anderlecht, Champions League)
Dino Marino (21-11-04, Inter v Bologna, Coppa Italia)
Riccardo Meggiorini (14-11-04, Cagliari v Inter, Serie A)

刚刚随国际米兰19岁以下球队在八分之一决赛战胜热那亚队之后,莱昂纳多-博努奇和朱塞佩-菲里奥梅尼加入了罗伯托-曼奇尼的球队,他们将参加周日晚意甲与恩波利队的比赛。

莱昂纳多·博努奇:右后卫或中后卫,1987年5月1日生于维特尔博。这是他在国际米兰的第二个赛季,前一个赛季从当地的维特尔贝塞租借而来。2006年5月14日,在卡利亚里2-2国际米兰的比赛中完成了首次一队比赛的出场。之后他为曼奇尼的球队出场3次,分别是在2006年11月9日意大利杯梅西纳0-1国际米兰,2007年1月9日意大利杯国际米兰2-0恩波利和2007年2月1日国际米兰0-0桑普多利亚的比赛中。他刚刚以共有的形式加盟特雷维索,但将在2007年6月30日前以租借的身份在国际米兰效力。球衣号码:51。

朱塞佩·菲里奥梅尼:中后卫,1987年6月2人出生于雷焦卡拉布里亚。一月从克罗托内租借加盟,租借期满时国际米兰拥有他的优先收购权。本赛季在19岁以下联赛、杯赛和维亚雷乔杯中共出场15次,经常踢中前卫。国际米兰vs恩波利的比赛将是他首次被曼奇尼所征召。球衣号码:62。

在国际米兰的3个赛季中,罗伯托-曼奇尼共给予过18名国际米兰19岁以下球员在一线队处子秀的机会。他们是:

莱昂纳多-博尔佐尼:2007年2月1日,国际米兰vs桑普多利亚,意大利杯
西莫内-法乌塔里奥:2007年1月17日,国际米兰vs恩波利,意大利杯
塞巴斯蒂安-里巴斯:2007年1月17日,国际米兰vs恩波利,意大利杯
卢多维奇-比亚比亚尼:2007年1月17日,国际米兰vs恩波利,意大利杯
阿蒂拉-菲尔科:2006年11月9日,梅西纳vs国际米兰,意大利杯
伊布拉希姆-马卢菲:2006年10月25日,国际米兰vs利沃诺,意甲
莱昂纳多-博努奇:2006年5月14日,卡利亚里vs国际米兰,意甲
伊拉里奥-阿罗耶:2006年5月14日,卡利亚里vs国际米兰,意甲
多梅尼科-杰尔米纳莱:2006年5月14日,卡利亚里vs国际米兰,意甲
戈兰-斯拉夫科夫斯基:2006年5月7日,国际米兰vs锡耶纳,意甲
丹尼尔-马-布姆松:2005年11月30日,帕尔马vs国际米兰,意大利杯
马特奥-莫门特:2005年11月30日,帕尔马vs国际米兰,意大利杯
法布里齐奥-比亚瓦:2005年6月15日,国际米兰vs罗马,意大利杯
马尔科-安德雷奥利:2005年5月29日,国际米兰vs雷吉纳,意甲
蒂亚尼-贝莱德:2005年5月29日,国际米兰vs雷吉纳,意甲
埃尔南-保罗-德拉菲奥雷:2004年12月7日,国际米兰vs安德莱赫特,冠军联赛
迪诺-马里诺:2004年11月21日,国际米兰vs博洛尼亚,意大利杯
里卡尔多-梅乔里尼:2004年11月14日,卡利亚里vs国际米兰,意甲

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

203#
发表于 2007-4-30 14:11:00 | 只看该作者

马特拉齐支持慈善活动

Materazzi supports charity initiative
Sunday, 29 April 2007 15:41:10

MILAN - "Help me make another dream come true". After winning the 15th Scudetto in Inter's history, Marco Materazzi is looking to make aware Inter fans and anyone in general of an important new charity initiative to help those in need.

Along with Italian nun Sister Albina, Materazzi will take part in the Italian television programme Le Iene on Monday 30 April to promote a campaign to raise funds for the construction of an orphanage in Tanzania.

“帮助我将另一个梦想变成现实吧!”在获得国际米兰历史上的第15个意甲冠军之后,马尔科-马特拉齐希望提醒国际米兰球迷和所有人主动参与慈善活动,帮助那些需要帮助的人们。

4月30日(周一),马特拉齐将和意大利阿尔比娜修女参加意大利电视节目“Le Iene”,为坦桑尼亚一所孤儿院的建设募捐。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

204#
发表于 2007-5-8 17:14:00 | 只看该作者

法切蒂大名命名维特尔博一条街道

A street for Facchetti in Viterbo
Thursday, 03 May 2007 15:34:27

VITERBO - A group of Italian politicians have put forward a proposal to name after Giacinto Facchetti a street in the Italian city of Viterbo. The four local council representatives, "divided by politics but united by their faith for the Nerazzurri", have described Facchetti as "a champion in sport and life", and "an example for young people".

一群意大利政治家提出了一个建议:以吉亚琴多·法切蒂的名字命名意大利城市维特尔博的一条街道。“政见不同,但同对国际米兰抱有信念”的4名当地委员会代表认为法切蒂是“体育和生命的冠军”,是“年轻人的榜样”。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

205#
发表于 2007-5-8 17:19:00 | 只看该作者

世界冠军来到冠军球员们中间

A champion among champions in Appiano
Friday, 04 May 2007 14:19:03

APPIANO GENTILE - Olympic marathon gold medallist and reigning European champion Stefano Baldini visited Inter's training ground on Friday morning. After training, the Italian athlete greeted Roberto Mancini and the Nerazzurri.

周五上午,奥运会马拉松金牌获得者和现任欧洲冠军斯特法诺·巴尔迪尼造访了国际米兰的训练场。

训练结束以后,这名意大利田径运动员问候了罗伯特·曼奇尼的蓝黑球队。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

206#
发表于 2007-5-9 11:19:00 | 只看该作者

“WIVI L'INTER”活动在梅西纳进行

Wivi l'Inter in Messina
Saturday, 05 May 2007 20:56:02

MESSINA - The latest Wivi l'Inter event of the season took place near Sicilian city Messina on Saturday evening, ahead of the Serie A Week 35 clash with the Giallorossi.

Representing the first team, Luis Figo and Fabio Grosso took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini at the La Perla Jonica Hotel in Capomulini di Acireale, to the delight of over 700 fans enrolled with Inter Clubs in the area.

Bedy Moratti and Emanuele Nardi were in attendance as regional coordinator Gaetano Brunetto presented Inter Clubs Trapani and Porto Empedocle with commemorative plates.

All the proceeds from the traditional Wivi l'Inter charity lottery will go to the Italiana Celiac Association.

周六晚,在意甲第35轮国际米兰客场出战红黄球队之前,本赛季最新一次“Wivi l'Inter”活动在西西里城市梅西纳附近进行。在Capomulini di Acireale的La Perla Jonica宾馆,国际米兰一线队的路易斯-菲戈和法比奥-格罗索和国际米兰频道的罗伯托-斯卡尔皮尼一起和当地的超过700名国际米兰足球俱乐部当地球迷参加了本次活动。

贝蒂-莫拉蒂、埃马努埃莱-纳尔迪和大区合作者加埃塔诺-布鲁内托出席了本次活动。国际米兰球迷俱乐部特拉帕尼和波尔托-恩佩多克莱俱乐部的代表带来了纪念银盘。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给意大利Celiac协会。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

207#
发表于 2007-5-9 14:54:00 | 只看该作者

“WIVI L'INTER”活动在罗马进行

Wivi l'Inter in Rome
Tuesday, 08 May 2007 22:28:02

MESSINA - The final Wivi l'Inter event of the season took place at the Italian financial police's logistical headquarters in Rome ahead of Wednesday's cup final, first leg clash with the Giallorossi.

Representing the first team, Alvaro Recoba and Dejan Stankovic took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini, to the delight of hundreds of members of Inter Clubs based in Italy's Lazio region.

The Inter branded CartaInRete credit card was presented during the event, attended by Bedy Moratti and Inter managing director Ernesto Paolillo, while all the proceeds from the customary Wivi l'Inter charity lottery will go to the Friends of Benin association.

在周三的意大利杯决赛首回合国际米兰客场出战红黄球队之前,本赛季最后一次“Wivi l'Inter”活动在罗马的意大利财政警察后勤总部进行。国际米兰一线队的阿尔瓦罗·雷科巴、德扬·斯坦科维奇与国际米兰频道的罗伯托·斯卡尔皮尼一起和国际米兰球迷俱乐部拉齐奥大区的数百名会员参加了本次活动。

国际米兰商品“CartaInRete”信用卡在这次活动中进行了展示。贝迪·莫拉蒂、和俱乐部行政主管埃尔内斯托·保利罗出席了本次活动。按照惯例,活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给“贝宁朋友”协会。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

208#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-10 10:30:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰在罗马与网球明星见面

Inter meet tennis stars in Rome
Wednesday, 09 May 2007 11:40:43

ROME - After arriving at their hotel in Rome last night, Roberto Mancini and the Nerazzurri met tennis stars Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Gaton Gaudio, who are currently in the Italian capital for the Rome Masters tournament.

昨晚在到达宾馆后,罗伯托·曼奇尼和他的球队遇到了网球明星罗杰·费德勒、拉法埃尔·纳达尔、诺瓦克·德约科维奇和加顿·高迪奥,他们目前正在意大利首都参加罗马大师赛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

209#
发表于 2007-5-14 20:25:00 | 只看该作者

多蒙基尼和费里造访训练场

Domenghini, Ferri visit training ground
Saturday, 12 May 2007 14:57:10

APPIANO GENTILE - Between them, Angelo Domenghini and Riccardo Ferri won 5 Serie A titles, 2 Italian Cups, 1 Intercontinental Cup, 1 European Cup, and 2 UEFA Cups.

The two former Inter greats visited the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti this morning to watch the Nerazzurri train and congratulate Mancini's squad on their title triumph

周六上午,两名国际米兰的名宿安杰洛·多蒙基尼和里卡尔多·费里造访了安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心,观看了蓝黑球队的训练,祝贺了曼奇尼的球队夺冠。他们共为国际米兰获得了5个意甲冠军、2个意大利杯冠军、1个洲际杯冠军、1个欧洲冠军杯冠军和2个欧洲联盟杯冠军。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

210#
发表于 2007-5-14 20:27:00 | 只看该作者

因维尔尼齐之名命名当地球场

Local stadium named after Invernizzi
Saturday, 12 May 2007 19:56:01

ABBIATEGRASSO (MILAN) - The Stadio Comunale in the town of Abbiategrasso, near Milan, has been named after former Inter player and coach Gianni Invernizzi, who died in 2005.

Bedy Moratti attended Saturday afternoon's naming ceremony along with ex-Nerazzurri stars Mauro Bellugi and Roberto Boninsegna, both members of the team that Invernizzi led to the club's 11th Serie A title in 1970/71.

The initiative to honour the memory of Invernizzi was made possible thanks to the efforts of the Abbiategrasso local authorities.

米兰附近阿比亚特格拉索镇的社区球场被以前国际米兰球员和教练詹尼·因维尔尼齐命名,因维尔尼齐于2005年去世。

贝迪·莫拉蒂出席了周六下午的命名仪式,一同出席的还有前蓝黑球星毛罗·贝鲁吉和罗伯托·博宁塞尼亚,二者都是因维尔尼齐在1970-1971赛季带领球队获得俱乐部历史上第11个意甲冠军的成员。

给予因维尔尼齐这个荣誉的想法是由阿比亚特格拉索当地政府提出的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

211#
发表于 2007-5-16 11:44:00 | 只看该作者

第12届“圣西罗先生”颁奖仪式

XII San Siro Gentleman - prize-giving ceremony photos
Tuesday, 15 May 2007 11:33:33

MILAN - Julio Ricardo Cruz is Inter's San Siro Gentleman for 2007. The Argentine striker was presented with his award at last night's prize-giving ceremony. An annual event, the San Siro Gentleman awards are given to Inter and AC Milan players who have distinguished themselves for fair play and sporting honesty. Among the other winners at Monday's gala evening were Zanetti, Figo, Cambiasso, Grosso, Mihajlovic and Maxwell.

胡里奥·里卡多·克鲁斯被评为2007年国际米兰的“圣西罗先生”。昨晚,阿根廷前锋出席了颁奖仪式,领取了他的奖品。

“圣西罗先生”奖每年评选1次,授予国际米兰和AC米兰整个赛季中以公平竞赛和球场上的诚实而著名的球员。周一晚在该仪式上获奖的球员还有萨内蒂、菲戈、坎比亚索、格罗索、米哈伊洛维奇和马克斯维尔。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

212#
发表于 2007-5-16 12:02:00 | 只看该作者

莫拉蒂出席马里诺宫球迷俱乐部成立仪式

Inter Club Palazzo Marino inauguration photos
Tuesday, 15 May 2007 16:41:15

MILAN - Inter Club Palazzo Marino was inaugurated this morning at Milan city council's headquarters. The ceremony was attended by city council president Manfredi Palmeri, a number of founding members of the new Inter Club, Inter president Massimo Moratti and his wife Milly, managing director Ernesto Paolillo, vice managing director Stefano Filucchi, stadium area and security manager Pierfrancesco Barletta, Inter Club external relations chief Emanuele Nardi, and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala.

"I am thrilled and honoured to have president Massimo Moratti here with us," Palmeri said. "President Moratti is here today to embrace us and be embraced by the founding members of Inter Club Palazzo Marino. It's a special year for us, and it's a special year for Inter fans. It's the centenary year so it's an important year, and it is particularly significant because we're not just here to celebrate the present, but also to pay rightful homage to the history of Inter, which is not just important for Milan, but for the whole of our country, and pay homage to what Inter has done all over the world.

"Today is an important moment because we want to pay homage to a great man, to a man of sport - Massimo Moratti. It is, however, also an informal moment because we are doing this with human warmth and affection, and I hope the president can feel it because it is something we are doing with our hearts."

After Palmeri's speech, Massimo Moratti took up the microphone. He said: "A thousand thanks. I think we have touched feelings like affection, pride and other things that I like to feel at the founding of a new Inter Club.

"I thank Ernesto Paolillo, Emanuele Nardi, Fausto Sala. I thank my wife Milly, who has always been active in the work of the council and Inter - it's a continuous incentive to do things well. I am very proud of your presence and very proud of what you will help us do. I am very happy that Inter has finally given a substantial reward to its fans, who have reacted with great happiness. It means they still have lots of happiness to express.

"I don't think it should end here. I think the potential is there, so it can be the start of something that has continuity. The players have to do this, and the coach who has the responsibility, but so do I. The fans have shown their patience and their ability to distinguish between what is sport and what isn't. This is something that has always distinguished us, and I hope it will continue to.

"I thank you for the warmth you are giving me. I thank the important people I see here. An Inter Club is a group of people, and can do good things. I'm convinced that with your goodwill, this will happen."

Palmeri added: "Thank you president. Please also allow us to wish you all the best for your birthday. It is our determined will to name the club after Giacinto Facchetti. We have obivously informed the Facchetti family, and one of his sons should have been here today but couldn't attend due to a work commitment. However, he embraces all the founders of the Inter Club, he thanked us with affection, and gave us his complete readiness to organise an initiative like Inter Club Palazzo Marino on Giacinto Facchetti."

Massimo Moratti was presented with a commemorative plate at the end of the inauguration ceremony. The inscription reads: 'To president Massimo Moratti, entrepreneur and man of sport, in love with football and Milan, for giving Inter fans and an extraordinary city emotion and satisfaction through his competence and passion. Inter Club Palazzo Marino'.

周二上午,国际米兰足球俱乐部马里诺宫在米兰市议会总部揭幕。出席仪式的有市议会主席曼弗雷迪-帕尔梅里、众多新国际米兰俱乐部的奠基人、国际米兰俱乐部主席马西莫-莫拉蒂和他的妻子米莉、俱乐部总经理埃尔内斯托-保利罗、副总斯特法诺-菲卢基、球场区域和安全主管皮埃尔弗兰科-巴尔雷塔、国际米兰俱乐部外联部主管埃马努埃莱-纳尔迪,以及国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托-萨拉。

“我很高兴并有幸和马西莫-莫拉蒂主席一起在这里看见大家,”帕尔梅里说,“莫拉蒂主席今天来到了这里,加入了我们中间,加入了国际米兰俱乐部马里诺宫的奠基人们中间。对我们和国际米兰的球迷们来说,这是特别的一年。这是俱乐部走过的第100年,所以这是重要的一年。这一年特别有意义,因为我们不仅仅在这里庆祝国际米兰的现在,而且是在对国际米兰的历史表达公正的敬意,不仅对于米兰,而且是对于我们的整个国家来说,这都是重要的,我们向国际米兰在全世界所做的一切致敬。今天是一个重要的时刻,因为我们要对一个伟人,一名体育人——马西莫-莫拉蒂致敬。但是,这同样是一个非正式的时刻,因为我们这样做都是出于个人的热情和友谊,我希望主席可以感觉到,因为我们都是发自内心的。”

在帕尔梅里致辞后,马西莫-莫拉蒂接过了麦克风。他说:“非常感谢。我认为我们被友情、骄傲和其他的东西感动了,我愿意认为我们在打造一家新的国际米兰俱乐部。我要感谢埃尔内斯托-保利罗、埃马努埃莱-纳纳尔迪、法乌斯托-萨拉。我要感谢我的夫人米莉,她对议会和国际米兰的工作一直非常积极——这是一个做好工作的持续不断的动机。我对我们的现实感到骄傲,也对你们将帮助我们做的感到骄傲。我很高兴国际米兰最终给予了球迷们一个真实的奖励,他们已经以巨大的喜悦做出了回应。这意味着他们还有很多要表达的喜悦。我为你们给我的热情而感谢你们。我要感谢我在这里看到的重要的人们。一个国际米兰俱乐部是一些人组成的,他们可以做出好事来。我相信,有了你们的良好愿望,这会发生的。”

帕尔梅里继续说道:“感谢主席。请同样允许我们祝您生日快乐,万事如意。我们已经,将以扎琴多-法切蒂命名这家俱乐部。我们已经通知了法切蒂的家庭,今天他的一个儿子本来会来到这里,但因为有事并未出席。但是,他向所有的国际米兰俱乐部的奠基人表示问候,他感谢我们的友情,并已经完全做好了组织一个像国际米兰球迷俱乐部扎琴多-法切蒂马里诺宫俱乐部这样的创举的准备。”

在这个成立仪式的最后,马西莫-莫拉蒂接受了纪念银盘。上面写道:“马西莫-莫拉蒂主席:您是一名实业家和一个体育人,您热爱足球和米兰,您用您的能力和热情给予了国际米兰球迷和一座非凡的城市感情和满足。国际米兰马里诺宫球迷俱乐部。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

213#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-17 09:12:00 | 只看该作者

马西莫·莫拉蒂主席生日快乐

Happy Birthday Massimo Moratti
Wednesday, 16 May 2007 08:50:50

MILAN - Many happy returns to Massimo Moratti. The Inter president, born on 16 May 1945 in Boscochiesanuova, Verona province, celebrates his 62nd birthday as Italian champion.

Inter and all Nerazzurri fans wish him well and many more triumphs.

马西莫·莫拉蒂生日快乐!我们的主席1945年5月16日出生于维罗纳省的博斯科切萨诺瓦,今天是他62岁的生日,本赛季的意甲冠军是献给主席最好的生日礼物。

国际米兰和所有国际米兰球迷祝福莫拉蒂主席并祝他取得更多胜利。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

214#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:29:00 | 只看该作者

米哈伊洛维奇:5月28日相约诺维萨德

Mihajlovic: "Novi Sad, 28 May 2007"
Saturday, 19 May 2007 15:10:04

APPIANO GENTILE - Sinisa Mihajlovic was accompanied in the press room at Inter's training ground by Marco Materazzi and Dejan Stankovic for the presentation of his testimonial match, to take place in Novi Sad on 28 May.

At the stadium of Serbian side FK Vokvodina, where Mihajlovic began his glittering career, a host of the ex-defender's friends and team-mates will celebrate Roberto Mancini's assistant coach as he bids farewell to the game.

Sinisa will wear the number eleven shirt, and will don the black and blue colours of Italian champions Inter in the first half before switching to a specially made white jersey for the second period.

During Saturday's presentation of the much awaited testimonial, Mihajlovic thanked Inter, the Novi Sad local authorities, and the sponsors who have made possible the event, to take place in front of a sell-out 12,000 crowd.

The proceeds will go to two charities - the Sos Children's Villages association, of which Sinisa is a collaborator, and the Savez za skolski sport association for disabled people. The game will be broadcast by Pink TV in Serbia, and Sky Italia.

"Mancini will wear an Inter shirt for the first time as a player," revealed Mihajlovic. "He has never managed to be decisive in his career, unlike myself, but we still haven't decided if he will be in the starting lineup..." Mancini's reply was not long in coming: "It's true, it will be my first time with an Inter shirt. Sinisa said I might not play? He's not the coach..."

Between one joke and another, Sinisa added: "I could have organised the match in Belgrade, Rome, Genoa or Milan, the cities that have hosted me during my career, and which I am very attached to. But in the end I chose Novi Sad because it's from there that I started out.

"I am pleased to invite singers and celebrities, and there will be fireworks, but I asked the organisers not to stage a grand evening. It will be nice, of course, but we are trying to cut the costs as much as we can so the two charity associations can be given as much money as possible. They really need the money to carry forward important projects, and I want all my people to share this objective with me."

Tickets for Sinisa's testimonial, to include a copy of his biography, will go on sale at the Hotel Park in Novi Sad from Tuesday 22 May.

西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇在马尔科·马特拉齐和德扬·斯坦科维奇的陪同下走进了新闻发布厅,他宣布他的告别赛将于5月28日在诺维萨德进行。

在塞尔维亚球队FK沃克沃迪纳的球场,米哈伊洛维奇开始了他光彩夺目的职业生涯,这名老后卫的很多朋友和队友将为曼奇尼的助理教练庆祝,他将在那里告别球场。西尼萨将身着11号球衣,他将在上半场身着意大利冠军国际米兰的蓝黑颜色球衣,下半场他将换上特制的白色球衣。

周六在宣布了这场期待已久的告别赛的同时,米哈伊洛维奇感谢了国际米兰、诺维萨德当地政府以及促成这场比赛的赞助商。比赛的1.2万张球票已经全部售出,收入将捐献给2个慈善机构:西尼萨合作的SOS儿童村协会和为残障人士设立的“Savez za skolski”体育协会。比赛将在塞尔维亚粉红电视台和意大利天空电视台进行转播。“曼奇尼将首次作为一名球员身着国际米兰的球衣,”米哈伊洛维奇透露,“和我不一样,他在他的职业生涯中从未做出过这样的决定,但我们尚未决赛他是否会出现在首发阵容中……”而曼奇尼的回答耶没有让人们等待很久:“这是真的,这将是我第一次穿上国际米兰的球衣。西尼萨说我有可能不出场吗?他又不是主教练。”

在一个又一个笑话间,西尼萨说:“我可以在贝尔格莱德、罗马、热那亚或米兰组织这场比赛,这些城市曾经在我的职业生涯中是我的主场,我和那些地方有着深厚的渊源。但最终我选择了诺维萨德,因为我是从那里开始的。我很高兴邀请歌手和名人,那里还会有救火队员,但我要求组织者不要让那个夜晚过于华丽。这当然会很好,但我们在努力的尽可能削减开支,这样,那两家慈善机构才能得到尽可能多的钱。他们震动需要那些钱莱开展重要的项目,我想要我身边的所有人和我一起共享这个目标。”

西尼萨的告别赛门票将附有他的自传,销售工作将从5月22日(周二)开始在诺维萨德的酒店公园进行。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

215#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:32:00 | 只看该作者

19岁以下联赛:国际米兰夺冠!

Primavera: Inter win Scudetto!
Saturday, 19 May 2007 22:47:52

BRESSANONE - Siamo noi, siamo noi, i campioni d'Italia siamo noi. Inter Primavera emulated the first team with a 1-0 win over Sampdoria in the final of the Campionato Primavera - Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti to lift the Under-19 Scudetto for the sixth time.

Sixteen-year-old striker 'Super Mario' Balotelli settled an evenly-balanced clash at the Stadio Comunale in Bressaneon, hitting the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 89th minute after being fouled in the box by Samp defender Rossini.

Fittingly, the the members of Inter's senior youth team were awarded their winners medals by Luca Facchetti, son of the unforgotten and unforgettable Giacinto.

Inter 1-0 Sampdoria (HT: 0-0)

Scorer: Balotelli (pen) 89

Inter (4-4-2): Tornaghi; Fais, Bonucci, Conrotto, Fautario; Puccio (Pedrelli 84), Bolzoni, Maa Boumsong, Biabiany (Figliomeni 90+3); Balotelli (D.Esposito 90+1), Ribas.
Subs not used: Belec, Cocchiere, Maaroufi, Litteri.
Coach: V.Esposito.

Sampdoria (4-4-2): Fiorillo; Ciancio, Donato (Bianco 77), Rossini, Enow (Soddimo 90+1); Koman, Castellazzi, Cucciniello, Da Mota; Ferrari, Romeo.
Subs not used: Di Gennaro, Azor, Compagnone, Pondaco, Marilungo.

Coach: Bollini.

Referee: Cafari (Cassino).

Booked: Da Mota (S), Castellazzi (S), Bonucci (I), Balotelli (I), Puccio (I).

战况简报:国际米兰1-0桑普多利亚(半场比分:0-0)

进球者:巴罗特利 89’点球

国际米兰(4-4-2):托尔纳吉/法伊斯,孔洛托,博努奇,法乌塔里奥/普乔(佩德雷利 84’,博尔佐尼,马-布姆松,比亚比亚尼(菲里奥梅尼 93’)/巴罗特利(D-埃斯波西托 91’),里巴斯

替补未出场:贝雷奇,普乔,马卢菲,科切雷,利特里

主教练:V-埃斯波西托

桑普多利亚(4-4-2):菲奥里罗/钱乔,多纳托(比安科 77’),罗西尼,埃诺(索迪莫 91’)/科曼,卡斯特拉齐,库奇涅罗,达莫塔/费拉里,罗梅奥

替补未出场:迪詹纳罗,阿佐尔,康帕尼奥内,庞达科,马里隆戈

主教练:博利尼

主裁判:卡法里(卡西诺)

黄牌:博努奇,巴罗特利,普乔;达莫塔,卡斯特拉齐

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-21 9:52:50编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

216#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-20 19:34:00 | 只看该作者

青年队:2006/07意甲冠军

Primavera: Inter's 2006/07 Italian champions
Saturday, 19 May 2007 23:21:36

BRESSANONE - Inter beat Sampdoria 1-0 in the final of the Campionato Primavera - Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti to win the club its sixth Under-19 Scudetto after triumphs in 1963/64, 1965/66, 1968/69, 1988/89 and 2001/02. Luca Facchetti, son of the late Inter president, handed out the winners medals to the Nerazzurri after Saturday's title-winning victory.

An applause to head coach Vincenzo Esposito (pictured), assistant coach Marco Monti, goalkeeper coach Piero Bosaglia, fitness coach Stefano Rapetti, team doctor Daniele Casalini, physiotherapist Marco Frigerio, bootroom legend Mimmo, and, of course, all the players.

One by one, here are Inter Primavera's 2006/07 Italian champions:

Goalkeepers:
1 Paolo Tornaghi: born in Garbagnate (Milan province) on 21 June 1988
12 Vid Belec: born in Maribor (Slovenia) on 6 June 1990
22 Davide Ciceri: born in Milan on 12 January 1988

Defenders:
2 Davide Fais: born in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan province) on 30 March 1987
3 Simone Fautario: born in Milan on 12 February 1987
5 Leonardo Bonucci: born in Viterbo on 1 May 1987
6 Dennis Esposito: born in Milan on 25 January 1988
13 Giorgio Conrotto: born in Chieri (Turin province) on 15 April 1987
14 Andrea Mei: born in Urbino on 18 May 1989
15 Giuseppe Figliomeni: born in Reggio Calabria on 2 June 1987

Midfielders:
4 Francesco Bolzoni: born in Lodi on 7 May 1989
8 Daniel Maa Boumsong: born in Ngambe (Cameroon) on 20 March 1987
10 Ibrahim Maaroufi: born in Brussels (Belgium) on 18 January 1989
16 Gabriele Puccio: born in Milan on 3 August 1989
19 Daniele Pedrelli: born in Fivizzano (Massa Carrara province) on 16 May 1988
12 Siligardi Luca: born in Correggio (Reggio Emilia province) on 26 January 1988
7 Attila Filkor: born in Budapest (Hungary) on 12 July 1988 (did not take part in playoffs due to international commitments with Hungary Under-19 team)

Strikers:
9 Gianluca Litteri: born in Catania on 6 June 1988
11 Sebastian Ribas: born in Montevideo (Uruguay) on 11 March 1988
17 Ignazio Cocchiere: born in Varese on 10 September 1987
18 Jonathan Ludovic Biabiany: born in Paris (France) on 28 April 1988
21 Goran Slavkovski: born in Skravlinge (Sweden) on 8 April 1989
20 Mario Balotelli: born in Palermo on 12 August 1990

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-21 9:55:53编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

217#
发表于 2007-5-21 09:27:00 | 只看该作者

萨内蒂祝贺19岁以下青年队:下周日一起庆祝

Primavera: Zanetti congratulates champions
Saturday, 19 May 2007 23:00:43

BERGAMO - After Roberto Mancini, Inter captain Javier Zanetti passed on his congratulations to the Primavera team on their Scudetto triumph. "They did very well, they've had a fantastic season and have won a very important title," he said. "I too invite them to join us next Sunday for a lap of the pitch to celebrate two Scudettos."

国际米兰一线队队长萨内蒂向刚刚夺得联赛冠军的国际米兰19岁以下青年队发表了祝贺。“他们做的非常出色,完成了一个梦幻般的赛季并赢得了一个非常重要的冠军。”他说,“我也要邀请他们下周日(一线队本赛季的最后一战)到球场上来,我们将一起庆祝我们的两个冠军。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

218#
发表于 2007-5-28 12:14:00 | 只看该作者

胡里奥·克鲁斯组织慈善晚宴

Charity dinner with Julio Cruz
Friday, 25 May 2007 12:30:06

MILAN - Julio Ricardo Cruz organised a gala dinner at Milan's Melià Hotel on Thursday 24 May to raise funds for Father Mario Pantaleo, an Italian priest who has spent over thirty years helping poor people in the Gonzàlez Catàn area of Argentina.

Among the many guests were Milly and Massimo Moratti, Bedy Moratti, Sinisa Mihajlovic, and a number of the Inter striker's team-mates.

www.padremario.org 

5月24日(周四),胡里奥·里卡多·克鲁斯在梅利亚酒店组织了一个晚宴,为马里奥·潘塔莱奥神甫募捐。这名意大利神甫已经帮助了阿根廷冈萨雷斯-卡坦地区的穷人超过30年。

在众多的嘉宾中,包括米莉和马西莫·莫拉蒂、贝迪·莫拉蒂、西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇,以及这名国际米兰前锋的很多队友。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

219#
发表于 2007-5-28 12:22:00 | 只看该作者

耐克:冠军聚会

Nike: a party for the champions
Friday, 25 May 2007 18:49:08

MILAN - Members of Inter's Scudetto-winning team celebrated with hundreds of fans at the Nike Store Milano on Friday. After their morning training session, Marco Materazzi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Maicon, Olivier Dacourt, Maxwell, Marco Andreolli, Paolo Orlandoni and Lambros Choutos made the trip from Appiano Gentile to Milan's city centre where they were welcomed with rapturous applause and stadium chants. In return, the players signed autographs, posed for photos and answered questions ahead of Sunday's party at the Giuseppe Meazza. 

周五,国际米兰意甲冠军球队的成员与数以百计的球迷在米兰耐克专卖店进行了庆祝。在上午的训练课以后,马尔科-马特拉齐,斯拉坦-伊布拉西莫维奇、麦孔、奥利维尔-达科特、马克斯维尔、马尔科-安德雷奥利、保罗-奥兰多尼和兰布罗斯-库托斯从训练基地来到米兰市中心,与球迷们共同唱队歌。作为回报,球员们与他们拍照,并在周日朱塞佩-梅阿查球场庆祝仪式前回答了问题。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-5-28 12:23:37编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

220#
发表于 2007-5-28 12:26:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰vs都灵:巴罗特利和博尔佐尼简介

Inter v Torino: Balotelli, Bolzoni profiles
Saturday, 26 May 2007 15:28:01

MILAN - Roberto Mancini has called up Inter Primavera players Mario Balotelli and Francesco Bolzoni to his squad for Sunday's Serie A Week 38 match against Torino.

Of Ghanaian origins, centre-forward Balotelli was born in Palermo on 12 August 1990, but has always lived in Brescia with his adoptive family. Starting from the Esordienti category, Balotelli came through the ranks of Lumezzane, and made two appearances for the Serie C1 side at the age of fifteen. On the final day of last summer's transfer window, Inter fought off national and international competition to sign the player they had been following for some time.

A powerful and agile striker, Mario is a natural goalscorer. His Inter adventure began with the club's Allievi Nazionali team, for whom he scored 19 goals. He added 8 more for Inter Primavera after being promoted to the senior youth team, and scored the winning goal in their Scudetto victory over Sampdoria.

If he plays for Roberto Mancini's side on Sunday, Balotelli will be the youngest player to make his first-team debut for Inter after his team-mate Goran Slavkovski, who made his debut in Inter v Siena on 7 May 2006 to beat Giuseppe Bergomi's long-standing record.

Central midfielder Francesco Bolzoni was born in Lodi on 7 May 1989. He started out at San Colombano al Lambro before joining Inter's academy. In six seasons with the club, Bolzoni has played for every academy team from the Esordienti to the Primavera. He made his first-team debut on 1 February 2007, playing 23 minutes of the Tim Cup semi-final return leg against Sampdoria at the Meazza.

在周日的意甲第38轮与都灵队的比赛中,罗伯托-曼奇尼召入了国际米兰19岁以下球队的马里奥-巴罗特利和弗朗切斯科-博尔佐尼。

拥有加纳血统的中锋巴罗特利1990年8月12日出生于巴勒莫,但他一直随收养他的家庭生于布雷西亚。他出道于卢梅扎内的13岁以下球队,并在15岁的时候参加了丙一联赛。在去年夏季转会期的最后一天,国际米兰从全国和国际比赛中争取到了这名已经追随了一段时间的球员。这是一名强壮且灵活的前锋,马里奥是一名天生的射手。他的国际米兰生涯开始于俱乐部的17岁以下球队,并为该队打入了19粒进球。在被破格提拔到19岁以下球队以后,他又打进了8粒进球,并在在与桑普多利亚队的比赛中为夺得联赛冠军打入了致胜一球。如果明天在罗伯托-曼奇尼的球队中出场,那么巴罗特利将成为继队友戈兰-斯拉夫科夫斯基之后最年轻的在国际米兰一线队比赛中上演处子秀的球员,后者在2006年5月7日国际米兰vs锡耶纳的比赛中首次出场,打破了朱塞佩-贝尔戈米的长时间不败记录。

中场弗朗切斯科-博尔佐尼1989年5月7日出生于米兰省洛迪。他出道于兰布罗的圣科隆巴诺,之后加盟国际米兰的青训系统。在俱乐部的6个赛季中,他在从13岁到19岁以下球队中都曾经效力。2007年2月1日,他在梅阿查的意大利杯半决赛次回合与桑普多利亚队的比赛中出场23分钟。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

221#
发表于 2007-5-28 12:37:00 | 只看该作者

新款耐克客场球衣发布

New Nike away shirt unveiled
Sunday, 27 May 2007 14:28:02

MILAN - In a press conference at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday, Nike presented F.C. Internazionale's new away shirt for the 2007/08 season, specially designed for the Italian champions' centenary year.

Nike drew inspiration from the tradition and values that have always distinguished the glorious history of Inter. With a red cross on a white background, and the coat of arms of Milan, the new away shirt recalls the kit worn by the Società Sportiva Ambrosiana, highlighting F.C. Internazionale's belonging to the city. 

The placing of the logos is particularly innovative, in that they do not reduce the authenticity of the design. At the centre of the cross is the latest Scudetto won by Massimo Moratti's team. The Nike logo is positioned top right, while the club's new logo, created for the centenary year, is in the centre, immediately below the Pirelli logo.

"Today Nike celebrates with F.C. Internazionale the winning of an extraordinary Scudetto, distinguished by unique records," said Nike Italy general manager Matthew Cook. "We are particularly happy to present the new away shirt of the Italian champions, an homage to the club's glorious history."

The shirts to go on sale are enhanced by the classic Inter Scudetto on the back of the neck. The body of the shirt features the ultra light Nike Sphere Dry technology for maximum ventilation and sweat-wicking. The shorts are black with a red lace up to maintain the retro style of the past season, and present a longer wearability, while the Nike swoosh and Inter's centenary logo are placed on either side. The socks, also black, feature a white and red turn-down top that recalls the dominant colours of the shirt, the name Inter, and the Nike swoosh.

F.C. Internazionale's new home shirt for the 2007/08 season will be presented during the first-team's pre-season training camp in July.

The new away shirt will be on sale at all the main Nike sales points from Monday 28 May. 

周日在朱塞佩-梅阿查球场的一个新闻发布会上,耐克发布了国际米兰足球俱乐部2007-2008赛季的新款客场球衣,该款球衣是为意大利冠军的百年庆典特别设计的。

耐克从国际米兰一直以来卓越的光荣历史的传统和价值中得到了启示。在白色的背景下有一个红色的十字,并有米兰的的盾形徽章,新的客场球衣让人们想起了安布罗西亚纳体育俱乐部,说明了国际米兰俱乐部属于这座城市。标识的位置也特别具有创新性,他们没有减少设计的真实性。在十字的中心是马西莫-莫拉蒂的球队最后一次获得的意甲联赛冠军。耐克的标识放在右上角,而为百年庆典而设计的俱乐部的新标识在中央,在倍耐力标识的正下方。

“今天耐克和国际米兰足球俱乐部共同庆祝赢得了一个非凡的意甲冠军,这个冠军因独一无二的纪录而变得卓越,”耐克意大利地区总监马休-库克说,“我们特别高兴的发布意大利冠军的新客场球衣,并向俱乐部的光荣历史表达敬意。”

将出售的球衣将在颈部后面将传统的国际米兰意甲冠军放大。球衣的主要部分加入了耐克的Sphere Dry工艺,最大限度的通风排汗。短裤是黑色加一条红线,以保持上一个赛季的流行风格,并提供更长时间的耐磨损性,耐克的勾和国际米兰百年的标识分居两侧。袜子也是黑色的,并加上了一道白色和红色的折线,与上衣的主色调、国际米兰的名字和耐克的勾所吻合。

国际米兰俱乐部2007-2008赛季的新主场球衣将于7月在一线队的赛季前训练营期间发布。新的客场球衣将从5月28日(周一)开始在所有主要的耐克专卖店中出售。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

222#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 12:56:00 | 只看该作者

为球迷感到非常高兴

Zanetti: "Very happy for the fans"
Sunday, 27 May 2007 20:57:40

MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti thanked the fans at the end of a record-breaking season for the Nerazzurri. "I really am thrilled and happy," he said. "I have waited many years for this extraordinary moment and I'm really happy to share it with the whole Inter family. Inter are an extraordinary club, we have started winning now and we certainly don't want to stop.

"We have had an extraordinary championship and we lost just one match and were never beaten away. And each member of the squad was decisive for the final victory.

"The future of Figo? Besides being a great player, he's a great man. We all want him to stay with us, but we respect his decisions.

"The joy of the fans? Inter have great support, and seeing all the Nerazzurri fans happy in the last month has been the best thing for me, and I have been at this club for many years." 

在蓝黑球队这个打破纪录的赛季的末尾,国际米兰队长哈维尔·萨内蒂感谢了球迷。“我真的被震撼了,我很高兴,”他说,“对这个非凡的时刻,我已经等待多年了,我真的很高兴把它和整个国际米兰大家庭共享。国际米兰是一家非凡的俱乐部。我们现在已经开始了胜利,我们当然不想停下来。”

萨内蒂说:“我们踢了一届非凡的联赛,我们仅仅输了一场比赛,客场则没有输过。球队中的每一名成员都对最后的胜利起到了决定性的作用。菲戈的未来?他不仅是一名优秀的球员,而且是一个出色的人。我们都想要他留在我们身边,但我们尊重他自己的选择。球迷的乐趣?国际米兰拥有巨大的支持,我们看到了所有的蓝黑球迷在最近一个月中高兴,我已经在这家俱乐部中呆了很多年了,对我来说这是最好的事情。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

223#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 13:08:00 | 只看该作者

蓝黑·意甲2006-2007赛季

Inter's historic 2006/07 Serie A season
Monday, 28 May 2007 13:41:48

MILAN - Unforgettable. Unique. The 2006/07 Serie A title won by Inter already belongs to the great history of Italian football as Roberto Mancini's team have matched and set a host of new records throughout the campaign.

Courtesy of Football Data , here are all the Nerazzurri's 2006/07 season records:

107 goals scored: matches club record set in 1950/51 (38 games compared to 55 this season).

97 points (out of a possible 114): an all time record in the 20-team Serie A championship, bettering Torino's tally of 94 points in 194748 (considering 3 points for a win instead of the 2 at the time); all time record for a top European league, beating Chelsea's total of 95 points in 2004/05.

36 points (Inter's 87 points against AC Milan's 61): the biggest ever lead over the Rossoneri in the one-division Serie A championship. Without counting AC Milan's eight-point penalty, it is the second biggest lead after 1929/30 - 29 points (Inter 72, AC Milan 43, counting three points for a win).

33 consecutive matches without defeat: a new club record, and a new record in the 20-team Serie A championship.

First 31 games without defeat: a new record in the 20-team Serie A championship.

30 victories (out of 38 games): betters the previous record of 29 wins set by Great Torino side in the 1947/48 21-team championship.

17 consecutive victories: a new all time record in the one-division Serie A championship.

15 away victories: an all time record in the one-division Serie A championship.

Scudetto won with 5 games to spare: equals the record for the one-division Serie A championship set by Torino in 1947/48 and matched by Fiorentina in 1955/56.

Just 1 defeat: a new club record in the one-division Serie A championship; matches the all time record set by Juventus in 2005/06.

0 away defeats: a new club record, matches records set by Fiorentina, Perugia and AC Milan in 1968/69, 1978/79 and 1987/88 - all 16-team tournaments, and AC Milan again in 1991/92 and 1992/93 - 18-team tournaments.

难以忘怀,独一无二!国际米兰获得的2006-2007赛季意甲冠军已经属于了意大利足球的光辉历史,罗伯托-曼奇尼的球队在整个赛季中创下了多项新纪录,配得上这一辉煌的赛季。

根据足球数据的统计,下面是蓝黑球队在2006-2007赛季全部纪录

进球107粒:追平了1950-1951赛季创下的俱乐部纪录(当时38场比赛,本赛季55场)

97分(总分114):20支球队参加的意甲联赛中的历史纪录,打破了都灵队在1947-1948赛季的94分纪录(当时胜1场积2分,已换算成3分)欧洲顶级联赛的历史纪录,打破了切尔西队在2004-2005赛季中创造的95分纪录

领先AC米兰36分(87-61):意甲联赛历史上与红黑球队的最大分差。如果不将AC米兰被罚的8分计算在内,这是1929-1930赛季的29分之后两支球队的第二大分差(国际米兰72-43AC米兰,按3分制计算)

连续33场联赛比赛不败:俱乐部新纪录,20支球队参加的意甲联赛新纪录

开赛31场联赛不败:20支球队参加的意甲联赛新纪录

联赛30场胜利(共38场):打破了大都灵队在1947-1948赛季21支球队参加的联赛中创造的29胜纪录

联赛17连胜:意甲联赛历史新纪录

客场15胜:意甲联赛历史新纪录

提前5轮获得联赛冠军:追平了都灵队在1947-1948赛季和佛罗伦萨队在1955-1956赛季创造的意甲联赛纪录

联赛仅负1场:俱乐部在意甲联赛中的新纪录,追平了尤文图斯队在2005-2006赛季创造的联赛历史纪录

联赛客场不败:俱乐部新纪录,追平了佛罗伦萨、佩鲁贾和AC米兰队分别在1968-1979、1978-1979和1987-1988赛季16支球队参加的联赛中创造的纪录,以及AC米兰队在1991-1992和1992-1993赛季18支球队参加的联赛中创造的纪录

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

224#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 13:51:00 | 只看该作者

2007年5月28日 献给米哈伊洛维奇

Novi Sad, 28 May 2007: tribute to Mihajlovic
Monday, 28 May 2007 18:18:55

NOVI SAD - The party continues. At the home of Sinisa Mihajlovic, who bids farewell to football tonight, a year after he actually stopped playing. Inter's assistant coach, one of the greatest defenders of the modern game, has gathered together friends and former team-mates for his farewell match in the city where he began his playing career.

Gate receipts from tonight's friendly game between Inter and an international XI at the Karadjordje Stadium, the home of Sinisa's first club Fk Vojvodina, will go to two charities - the Sos Children's Villages association, of which Mihajlovic is a collaborator, and the Savez Za Skolski Sport association for disabled people. The match will be broadcast by Pink TV in Serbia, and Sky Italia.

Accompanied by Bedy Moratti, F.C. Internazionale managing director Ernesto Paolillo and vice general manager Stefano Filucchi, the Inter squad arrived in Novi Sad this afternoon. Roberto Mancini and Fausto Salsano, former team-mates of Sinisa, will line up alongside Adriano, Ivan Cordoba, Lambros Choutos, Julio Ricardo Cruz, Olivier Dacourt, Luis Figo, Mariano Gonzalez, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Maxwell, Marco Materazzi, Paolo Orlandoni, Walter Samuel, Santiago Solari, Dejan Stankovic, Francesco Toldo and Patrick Vieira, with fitness coaches Ivan Carminati and Claudio Gaudino on the bench ready to intervene.

庆祝盛宴在继续。在自己的家乡,西尼萨-米哈伊洛维奇在事实上退役1年后,今晚将举行告别赛。国际米兰的助理教练,现代足球比赛中最伟大的后卫之一,在他的告别赛中将朋友们和前队友们聚集在了一起,他们来到了他开始自己职业生涯的城市参加他的告别赛。

今晚国际米兰与国际明星队将在西尼萨的第一家俱乐部FK沃伊沃迪纳的主场黑乔治球场中进行一场友谊赛,比赛的门票收入将捐献给2个慈善机构:米哈伊洛维奇合作的SOS儿童村协会和为残障人士设立的“Savez za skolski”体育协会。比赛将在塞尔维亚粉红电视台和意大利天空电视台进行转播。

在贝迪-莫拉蒂、国际米兰足球俱乐部行政部主管埃尔内斯托-保利罗和副总经理斯特法诺-菲卢基的陪同下,国际米兰队今天下午来到了诺维萨德。罗伯托-曼奇尼和法乌斯托-萨尔萨诺,西尼萨的前队友们将和阿德里亚诺、伊万-科尔多巴、兰布罗斯-库托斯、胡里奥-里卡多-克鲁斯、奥利维尔-达科特、路易斯-菲戈、马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯、斯拉坦-伊布拉西莫维奇、马克斯维尔、马尔科-马特拉齐、保罗-奥兰多尼、沃尔特-萨穆埃尔、圣地亚哥-索拉里、德扬-斯坦科维奇、弗朗切斯科-托尔多和帕特里克-维埃拉同场竞技,体能教练伊万-卡尔米纳蒂和克劳迪奥-高迪诺坐在替补席上,随时做好准备。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

225#
发表于 2007-5-29 21:33:00 | 只看该作者
我心目中永远的队长·!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 03:42 , Processed in 0.187500 second(s), 20 queries .