打印 上一主题 下一主题

[蓝黑版]个人爱好帖(非阿及过往球员动态关注)

[复制链接]
176#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:44:00 | 只看该作者

伊布、马特参加欧足联明星赛

UEFA MATCH: IBRA, MATERAZZI IN MANCHESTER
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 16:41:39   
 MANCHESTER - Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi left this morning for Manchester where they will take part in tonight's charity friendly to mark the 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome and Manchester United's 50 years in European competitions. The two players are among a host of stars on show at United's Old Trafford ground. German official Markus Merk will referee the match between the Red Devils and a Europe XI, to kick off at 20:00 local time.

FAIR PLAY MESSAGE IN MANCHESTER
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 22:38:56   
 MANCHESTER - Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi played the first half of Tuesday's charity match between Manchester United and a Europe XI at Old Trafford, organised to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome and Manchester United's 50 years in European competitions

Ibrahimovic, who won the Europe XI a penalty before sending his spot kick against the bar, spent time with his team-mate Materazzi and Valencia pair Canizares and Ayala ahead of kick-off. The four players stood alongside one another as the two teams posed for a group photo - a clear sign of fair play one week on from the Champions League match at the Mestalla.

国际米兰的兹拉坦·伊布拉希莫维奇和马尔科·马特拉齐今天早上奔赴曼彻斯特,他们将要参加今晚为纪念《罗马条约》和曼联队参加欧战50周年而举行的慈善赛。

他们将同众多球星一起出现在曼联的老特拉福德球场。德国人马库斯·默克将执法这场红魔与欧洲明星队之间的比赛。

伊布拉希莫维奇,他为欧洲明星队赢得了一个点球但是他主罚的点球被球门横梁拒绝。比赛开始前他和他的队友马特拉奇、瓦伦西亚的卡尼萨雷斯和阿亚拉站在一起,当两队赛前照相时他们四个人靠在了一起:一个公平比赛的信号消解了在梅斯塔利亚球场的冠军联赛比赛。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

177#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-14 13:46:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰青岛训练营展望未来

INTER CAMPUS QINGDAO LOOKS TO FUTURE
Tuesday, 13 March 2007 20:22:18   
 MILAN - Inter Campus Worldwide's Aldo Montinaro is back from a successful trip to the project's football school in Qingdao on the east coast of China.

Inter Campus Qingdao president Song Weimin, whose pupils are back in the classroom after the annual Spring Festival holiday, plans to extend the project to a hundred more children who live in conditions of poverty in a Shandong province village.

Other future plans include a visit of Inter Campus Qingdao representatives to Italy, a technical training course to be held by two Inter Campus coaches from Italy, and the setting up of Inter Club Qingdao to give voice to Nerazzurri fans in the area.

国际米兰全球训练营的阿尔多·蒙蒂纳罗在结束了对中国青岛足球学校的圆满访问后回到米兰。

国际米兰青岛足球学校的学员们在春节假期之后回到了教室,校长宋卫民现在正计划把项目扩大到一百多名在山东乡村生活在贫穷中的孩子。

其他将来的计划包括邀请青岛训练营的孩子们来意大利、接受一个由两名国际米兰训练营教练指导的专门技术训练课程,并且设立国际米兰青岛俱乐部以让那里的蓝黑球迷们去表达自己。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

178#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-16 14:25:00 | 只看该作者

青训系统代表赴利物浦参加会议

ACADEMY REPS AT LIVERPOOL CONFERENCE
Thursday, 15 March 2007 11:18:27   
 MILAN - Base activity head Roberto Samaden and Under-12 team coach Stefano Bellinzaghi are guests of English club Liverpool for a conference which runs until Friday 16 March. During their presentations, the two representatives of Inter's academy will illustrate the organisation of Inter's youth set-up, the Inter Campus project and the network of Inter football schools. Specifically, Samaden (pictured) will talk about the academy's organisation in general and football as a competitive sport for young players, while Bellinzaghi will focus on training sessions.

基地活动主管罗伯托·萨马登和12岁以下球队主教练斯特法诺-贝林扎吉应英格兰利物浦俱乐部的邀请参加了一次会议,会议将持续到3月16日。与会过程中,国际米兰青训系统的2名代表将介绍国际米兰青训系统的组织结构、国际米兰足球学校工程和国际米兰足球学校的网络。另外萨马登将讨论青训系统的一般组织结构和对年轻运动员来说作为一项富有竞争力的运动的足球运动,贝林扎吉将讨论训练方面的话题。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

179#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 22:36:00 | 只看该作者

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVARO RECOBA!
Saturday, 17 March 2007 06:56:01   
 MILAN - Many happy returns to our Uruguayan forward Alvaro Recoba, 31 years old today.

十年之后

RECOBA: "AFTER TEN YEARS..."
Friday, 16 March 2007 19:56:01   
 APPIANO GENTILE - Uruguayan striker Alvaro Recoba, who turns 31 on Saturday, was interviewed by Sky Italia ahead of Friday morning's training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti:

Recoba: your best goal in ten years with Inter?
"The one from the halfway line against Empoli."

And the least spectacular one?
"Against Bologna in the Coppa Italia. A team-mate headed a corner to me and I scored with my hip."

The friendliest team-mate you have had?
"There have been a lot of friendly people. Taribo West was perhaps the friendliest of all. In terms of personal friendships, Matias Almeyda was the one I got on best with, and the one I'm still in contact with."

And the team-mate you hit it off with least?
"There have been many players in ten years at Inter, and I have got on well with more or less all of them. There have been a few lads, like Keane, for example, who only spoke English, so we didn't talk that much. But I have never had any problems in personal relationships. The only person I've had a big argument with was Francesco Toldo, and we're almost like brothers now."

The strongest player after Recoba?
(smiles) "Ibra has really impressed me a lot because he's so, so strong. Messi of Barcelona is doing well at the moment. And Kakà impressed me in the derby, even though we won. There are three or four very strong players, like Ronaldinho, for example."

Can we compare Ibrahimovic to the Ronaldo you played with at Inter?
"No. They are two different players. In those years you couldn't give Ronie a yard of space, or you had to have a five- or six-metre advantage to keep up with him. You have to stay very close to Ibra because he does what he wants when he gets the ball. They are two different champions, and I have had the honour of playing with both of them."

A player who joined Inter and turned out to be less strong than expected?
(smiles) "I thought I was very strong, but I haven't played for two years... Jokes aside, each one of us does what he can, and there are those who get more publicity than others, like Beckham for example. And I say this without wanting to take anything away from him. Each person has what he deserves."

And the nicest coach?
"Lucescu. I remember he wanted to play me in midfield in front of the defence, and two weeks later I joined Venezia. But I remember him for his likeableness. Zaccheroni wanted to play me in that position too. They tried..."

And the most disagreeable coach?
"Perhaps it was Tardelli, maybe because there was talk of my big contract... But not in terms of the personal relationship, because we have seen each other since and there have been no problems. I have had a lot of coaches who when they have seen me again have told me I was the best player they had. Jokingly, I always reply that they could have thought about it before... However, I have never had any big problems with any coach."

And the most capable coach?
"The most capable coach is always the one who gets you to win. A coach can be the most loved or the nicest person, but in football he is dismissed if you don't win. I haven't won much at Inter, but what I have won has been with Mancini. The best is always the one who gets you to win. In terms of sentiments, I got on very well with Novellino at Venezia. I had six unforgettable months there and we avoided relegation. Look at Capello now: he's one of the best coaches in the world and he is being criticised because he's not getting results."

In your case, Massimo Moratti deserves a separate chapter. Do you agree?
"At this point I have said everything I could say about the president. He has always supported me, even through the most difficult times. I would have liked to have played a bigger part in this season in which we're doing well because I know he wants me to do well. But I have never taken advantage of the situation. If I have been criticised in these ten years, it means he hasn't pushed for me to be played. It has always been the coaches who have decided. Moratti has never put himself in the middle."

Moratti wore your Inter shirt under his jacket during the Champions League qualifier against Shakhtar two years ago...
"I want to point out that I have never taken advantage of the situation. People think that if he does this it means Recoba goes to his home every day, or that I'm always calling him, or because I often invite him for dinner. But I have never done these things. I think there's a good relationship because I have never made an issue of money, despite what has been said. On the contrary, when the time came to reduce my salary, I accepted without any problems because I knew it was an important issue for the president and the club in general. The president is a man who understands these things immediately and knows I have never thought about anything else apart from football. I have always considered myself lucky to have come to Inter. I have never taken advantage of this situation."

Could this be your last season at Inter?
"Yes, unfortunately I believe so. But it's not as if I'm ending my career because I'm fifty years old... I would have liked to leave by playing and helping the team win, and I haven't succeeded in doing that so far because I have often been injured. I'm not saying now that I will definitely leave, but the time has come to understand what I really want to do. I certainly don't want to stay here and play ten to fifteen matches a year. My goals are different now. Most of all I want to play football. Whether it's for a bigger or smaller club it doesn't matter, but I want to feel happy again. I want to be honest: I'm not saying this would be resolved one hundred percent if I went to another club, but I think that with a bit of continuity I would manage to be fitter."

From a physical point of view it has been an unlucky season for you, because you have been decisive each time you have played. But in what is such a good league season for Inter, can you still manage to be happy for what the team is achieving?
"I'm pleased because things are going well for the team. But I'll be honest. I can't say I'm jumping with joy; to be happy I have to play. I repeat: I'm happy for the team because they have a big chance to win, this year like never before. But I can't lie; I can't say it's fine like this and that winning is enough even if I play a minute in each match. It could have been like this at the start, but I can no longer say this now I have been sidelined for so long. But I want to say again that I am very pleased with what the team is managing to win."

Could these remaining eleven matches of the championship be a turning point for your season and make you change your mind?
"No, I don't think so. And I say this because the decisive moments of the season have already passed. We have to continue to do well until the end to celebrate the objective we have had since the start. I have been feeling in good shape for ten to fifteen days. I don't have any problems, and I'm at the service of the coach. But I don't think these eleven games will change the situation. I need to play football, not just concentrate on feeling good and staying at Inter because life is good or because you earn well. It's hard to go home on a Saturday or Sunday when you haven't played even a minute or when you have been in the stands. But for now I'm here and I'm proud to have been here for many years, so we will see what happens. I could even make a life choice and return to my country. We will see."

March has always been your month. Your birthday is in this month and you have always done well at this time of the year...
"This is true. And I felt good in training today too. Let's hope the coach saw me and plays me on Sunday, and that I can do well. I haven't even scored a goal this year. It's time to score a few in this last bit of the season."

What do you think about when you look back at these ten years at Inter?
"Our biggest mistake was in that match against Lazio on 5 May. If we had won that Scudetto, everything would have changed - and I considered myself a protagonist of that season because I had done well, particularly in the last part. Losing in that way was a harsh blow; it took us a while to recover. I'm not saying that championship affected many things, but if we had won that championship certain opinions would have been very different."

Do you think Inter have already won this championship?
"Yes, I think so. And I say this without taking anything away from Roma who have had a superb championship. We have done what we needed to do, we have won the decisive matches and dropped very few points along the way, while others have dropped them. We might not have won it yet, but we have a good ninety-five percent chance of winning it. It's true that you never know in football, but all our big games are at home and we have a sixteen-point lead over the second-placed team."

Has this season been easy or difficult?
"Victories always help you win. There are always problems, and there always have been in the dressing room. There have been a few small things this year, but they only come out when you haven't won. We're winning now and everything is going well, and it's right like this. Even the small things are going well and the other teams realise this because there have been some matches in which we have fallen behind and then come back as if nothing had happened. We are a very strong team, but the others have suffered a bit psychologically, which perhaps happened to us in previous years. We always score at the right time and we know the result will come sooner or later. With the players we have at Inter, everything is much easier."

What went wrong for Inter in the Champions League?
"In Spain there are four teams who play very well: Seville, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Valencia. In general, they play better in Spain than in Italy. Maybe it's because of the pitches or other things. You can see the difference if we compare the last Inter v Milan, which they said was very nice, and the last Real v Barcelona. We faced a team (Valencia) that was playing well and we found it harder. Everything might have changed if we had scored a second goal in the first half, but everything was more difficult with the draw to overturn in the return leg. And in any case they weren't an easy team to face and we were without a very important player in Vieira. We weren't inferior to our opponents; we were punished for our small mistakes. Unfortunately we got a 2-2 draw at home and a 0-0 draw away."

Is your goal now to score a goal that decides the Scudetto?
"My team-mates have already scored many decisive goals, like Hernan's at Roma and Cruz' in the derby, for example. I would be content with playing in these final matches. I still feel I'm part of the squad, but I don't feel I can say I am unless I have played at least five matches."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

180#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:02:00 | 只看该作者

法切蒂大道

ITALIAN ROAD NAMED AFTER FACCHETTI
Saturday, 17 March 2007 20:14:29   
 MONTE SAN VITO (ANCONA) - The town of Monte San Vito in the province of Ancona has named a street after the late Inter president Giacinto Facchetti. The naming ceremony was attended by Gloria Anna Sordoni, mayor of Monte San Vito, former Inter goalkeeper Andrea Mazzantini, who played an important role in the initiative, Facchetti's wife Giovanna and son Gianfelice, Bedy Moratti, the parents of Roberto Mancini, and other officials representing the local authorities. The new 'via Giacinto Facchetti' leads to the local stadium.

安科纳省蒙特圣维托市用国际米兰俱乐部前主吉亚琴多·法切蒂的名字命名了一条马路。为此事奔忙的蒙特圣维托市市长格洛莉亚·安娜·索尔多尼、前国际米兰队守门员安德雷亚·马赞蒂尼,以及法切蒂的夫人乔瓦娜、儿子詹费利切、贝迪·莫拉蒂、罗伯托·曼奇尼的父母和其他当地要人出席了命名仪式新的“吉亚琴多·法切蒂路”通往当地的体育场。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

181#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:05:00 | 只看该作者

伊布和马特拉齐出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

IBRA, MATERAZZI AT WIVI L'INTER EVENT
Saturday, 17 March 2007 21:28:01   
 SANT'EGIDIO VAL VIBRATA - Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Materazzi were on stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini at the sixth Wivi l'Inter event of the season. The two players signed autographs, posed for photos and answered questions from members of Inter Clubs in Italy's Abruzzo region. Also in attendance at the Exhibition Centre in Sant'Edigio Val Vibrata were Bedy Moratti, Accursio Scorza, Emanuele Nardi, Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala, and ex-Inter goalkeeper Andrea Mazzantini.

ICs Bellante, Campli, Casalincondrada, Casoli, Sambuceto, Tufillo & Villamagna, Alba Adriatica (20th anniversary), Ortona and Vomano (10th anniversary) were presented with commemorative plates, while the entire proceeds of a charity lottery were donated to the Adricesta association - supported by Francesco Toldo - which helps young children with serious illnesses.

兹拉坦·伊布拉西莫维奇和马尔科·马特拉齐随国际米兰频道的罗伯托·斯卡尔皮尼一起出席了本赛季的第6次“Wivi l'Inter”活动,两名球员进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的国际米兰球迷俱乐部意大利阿布鲁佐大区俱乐部球迷提出的问题。一同参加本次在圣埃迪乔娃尔·维布拉塔展览中心进行的活动的还有贝迪·莫拉蒂、阿库尔西奥·斯科尔萨、埃马努埃莱·纳尔迪、国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉和前国际米兰守门员安德雷亚·马赞蒂尼。

国际米兰球迷俱乐部贝兰特、坎普利、卡萨林孔德拉达、卡索利、桑布切托、图菲洛和维拉马尼亚、阿尔巴阿德里亚蒂卡(20周年)、奥尔托纳和沃马诺(10周年)等地俱乐部的会员们带来了纪念银盘。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给弗朗切斯科-托尔多支持的阿德里切斯塔协会,该协会旨在帮助患有严重疾病的儿童。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

182#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:41:00 | 只看该作者

曼奇尼在贝尔格莱德教授足球课程

MANCINI GIVES FOOTBALL CLASS IN BELGRADE
Monday, 19 March 2007 17:36:16   
 BELGRADE - Roberto Mancini held a football seminar for over 500 pupils on Monday, teaching theory in a lecture theatre and before giving practical demonstrations at Red Star Belgrade's legendary Maracanà stadium.

Attending the lesson, part of a Serbian FA coaching course, were the fourteen enrolled coaches - including Sinisa Mihajlovic who takes his final examination in June, and coaches and football enthusiasts from all over the ex-Yugloslavia region.

Mihajlovic, who will return to Italy on Thursday, publicly thanked Mancini after the lesson, saying: "Once again he has shown he's not just an excellent football teacher, but also a great friend. His presence here in Belgrade for this lesson is a reason of great pride for me, the organisers and all the participants, for whom it was a great event."

周一在贝尔格莱德,罗伯托-曼奇尼应邀出席了一个足球研讨会,在阅览室中,他教授超过500人足球理论,随后又在贝尔格莱德红星队传奇般的主场马拉卡纳体育场进行了实地演练。

这次课程是塞尔维亚足协组织的教练员培训班的一部分。出席课程的有包括西尼萨·米哈伊洛维奇在内的14名注册教练,他们将在6月参加结业考试,另外还有所有前南斯拉夫地区的足球教练员和爱好者。

米哈伊洛维奇将于周四返回意大利,在课程后他公开感谢了曼奇尼。他说:“他又一次展现了他不仅是一名优秀的足球教师,而且是一个非常好的朋友。对我、组织者和所有与会的人们来说,他来贝尔格莱德授课是一个产生极大骄傲的原因,对我们来说,这是一个重大的事件。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

183#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-23 23:48:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰CEO出席欧足联会议并做演讲

INTER CEO GUEST SPEAKER AT UEFA MEETING
Tuesday, 20 March 2007 16:12:02   
 NYON - Inter's managing director and CEO Ernesto Paolillo was invited as a guest speaker at a UEFA round table discussion, which concluded this morning at the headquarters of European football's governing body.

Among the issues discussed were the proposal of a tennis-style draw for European cup competitions, the distribution and redistribution of TV rights, the difficulties of applying salary caps in Europe, club finances (over two-thirds of teams competing in UEFA competitions are operating at a loss) and the confederation's relations with the European Community.

During his speech, Paolillo pointed out the important role club academies will play in the future, both on an economic scale and in terms of the moral and technical development of young players.

Other participants in round table session, chaired by Egon Franck, professor of Economics at the University of Zurich, included Peter Lawwell of Celtic, ex-Nerazzurri striker and current Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Ferran Soriano of Barcelona and Arsenal's Dennis Dean.

周二上午,国际米兰管理部主任和CEO埃尔内斯托·保利罗参加了在欧足联管理机构总部尼翁举行的一个欧足联圆桌会议,并做了客座发言。

会议讨论的议题包括:在欧洲杯赛赛事中采用网球方式抽签的建议、电视转播权利的分配和再分配、在欧洲事实工资帽政策的难点、俱乐部财政情况(超过三分之二的欧足联赛事参赛球队都在应对亏损)以及欧足联和欧共体的关系等问题。保利罗在演讲中指出,不论从经济角度还是从道德与年轻球员技术提高的方面,俱乐部青训系统的关键地位都将在将来体现。

本次会议由苏黎世大学经济学博士埃冈·弗朗克主持,与会的其他人员包括:凯尔特人俱乐部的彼得·劳维尔、前国际米兰前锋和现任拜仁慕尼黑俱乐部主席卡尔·海因茨·鲁梅尼格,巴塞罗那的费兰·索里亚诺和阿森纳的丹尼斯·迪恩。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

184#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-24 00:06:00 | 只看该作者

萨穆埃尔生日快乐 在曼图阿出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALTER SAMUEL
Thursday, 22 March 2007 09:27:14   
 MILAN - Many happy returns to our Argentine defender Walter Samuel, 29 years old today.

SAMUEL AT WIVI L'INTER IN MANTUA
Wednesday, 21 March 2007 21:44:01   
 MARMIROLO (MANTUA) - Argentine player Walter Samuel represented the team at the seventh Wivi l'Inter event of the season, for Inter Clubs based in the Lombardy province of Mantua.

The defender took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Scarpini at the Villa Peron restaurant in Marmirolo to answer questions from the over 350 fans present, sign autographs and pose for photos.

Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala, former Inter striker Roberto Boninsegna, and Luciano Allodi were also in attendance.

Inter Clubs Sabbioneta and Ostiglia, celebrating their 45th and 20th anniversaries, were presented with commemorative plates, while funds raised through a lottery will be donated to a number of local charities.

阿根廷球员沃尔特·萨穆埃尔代表球队在曼图阿的隆巴迪省出席了本赛季的第7次“Wivi l'Inter”活动。

这名后卫和国际米兰频道的罗伯托·斯卡尔皮尼一起在马尔米洛罗的维拉·佩隆饭店进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的国际米兰球迷俱乐部球迷提出的问题。国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉同时出席。

分别迎来45周年和20周年庆典的国际米兰球迷俱乐部萨比奥内塔和奥斯蒂里亚俱乐部也应邀出席并带来了纪念银盘。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给当地的慈善组织。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

185#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-29 11:43:00 | 只看该作者

俱乐部召开董事会会议

BOARD MEETING: APPROVALS & DECISIONS
Tuesday, 27 March 2007 20:37:48    

MILAN - The F.C. Internazionale Board of Directors held a meeting on Tuesday afternoon. The economic/patrimonial situation from 1 July to 31 December 2006 was approved - a condition required to request the issuing of UEFA licences. It was also decided to partially split Inter Futura s.r.l. The part of the company that deals with all activities in Italy will be merged into F.C. Internazionale, while the activities of Inter Campus Worldwide will remain with Inter Futura.

当地时间周二下午,国际米兰俱乐部董事会召开会议。会议通过了自2006年7月1日至12月31日的经济和财产状况——这是获得欧足联比赛参赛执照的要件。

会议同时特别决定将国际未来SRL公司分离,该公司原经营所有意大利国内事物的一部分将并入国际米兰足球俱乐部,原经营国际米兰全球足球学校的一部分将仍然保留为国际未来。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

186#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-2 11:06:00 | 只看该作者

坎比亚索和冈萨雷斯出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

CAMBIASSO, GONZALEZ AT WIVI L'INTER
Thursday, 29 March 2007 08:56:33     

VIGEVANO (PAVIA) - Esteban Cambiasso and Mariano Gonzalez represented the first team at the eighth Wivi l'Inter event of the season, which took place on Wednesday 28 March.

The two Argentine midfielders took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Mancini at the Salone della Cavallerizza in Vigevano to answer questions, sign autogpraphs and pose for photos with members of Inter Clubs from the province of Pavia.

Inter Clubs Gambolò and Vigevano 62 celebrated their 45th anniversaries, while Inter Club Robbio marked a decade of official support for the Nerazzurri. Regional coordinator Vincenzo Rubino presented all three clubs and the newly-founded Inter Club Catartica with commemorative plates.

Funds raised through a lottery will be donated to the Italian Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association.

3月28日(周三),埃斯特班-坎比亚索和马里亚诺-冈萨雷斯代表出席了本赛季的第8次“Wivi l'Inter”活动。

2名阿根廷中场和国际米兰频道的罗伯托-斯卡尔皮尼一起在维杰瓦诺骑术学校的礼堂内进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的来自帕维亚省的国际米兰球迷俱乐部球迷提出的问题。

国际米兰球迷俱乐部甘波洛和维杰瓦诺62俱乐部庆祝了他们的45周年庆典,罗比奥俱乐部纪念了国际米兰俱乐部的官方支持10周年。大区合作者文琴佐-卢比诺代表3家俱乐部和新近成立的卡塔尔蒂卡俱乐部带来了纪念银盘。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

187#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-2 11:40:00 | 只看该作者

法切蒂之名体育中心

SPORTS CENTRE NAMED AFTER FACCHETTI
Saturday, 31 March 2007 18:19:43   

MAGENTA (MILAN) - A sports centre in the town of Magenta has been named after late Inter president Giacinto Facchetti thanks to 250 signatures collected by Inter Club Magenta Nerazzurra 1978 and local sports enthusiasts.

The Magenta Inter Club teamed up with local outfit A.C. Magenta and the town authorities to rename the sports centre, which comprises the club's football stadium, academy pitches, five-a-side pitches and a swimming pool, after the great Giacinto.

The naming ceremony was attended by Gianfelice Facchetti, Bedy Moratti, and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala.

根据国际米兰球迷俱乐部马詹塔蓝黑1978俱乐部收集到的250个签名以及当地的体育爱好者的原因,马詹塔镇的一个体育中心以国际米兰前俱乐部主席扎琴多·法切蒂命名。

马詹塔国际米兰球迷俱乐部和当地的球队AC马詹塔以及镇政府重新命名了这座体育中心,中心由该俱乐部的球场、青训场地、5人制足球场地和一个游泳池组成。詹费利切·法切蒂、贝迪·莫拉蒂和国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉出席了命名仪式。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

188#
发表于 2007-4-4 09:47:00 | 只看该作者

米哈伊洛维奇再作父亲

MIHAJLOVIC BECOMES FATHER AGAIN
Tuesday, 03 April 2007 15:59:24     

MILAN - Nikolas Mihajlovic was born in Milan this morning. From Inter and all Interisti, many congratulations to Sinisa and Ariana Mihajlovic on the latest addition to their family.

尼库拉斯·米哈伊洛维奇今天上午在米兰出生。

国际米兰俱乐部和众多国际米兰球迷向西尼萨和阿里亚娜·米哈伊洛维奇一家表达了祝贺。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

189#
发表于 2007-4-4 09:49:00 | 只看该作者

两张熟悉面孔造访训练基地

TWO FAMILIAR FACES IN APPIANO GENTILE
Tuesday, 03 April 2007 17:37:37   

APPIANO GENTILE - It's always nice to see two old faces at Inter. Ruben Sosa and Dario Morello visited the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti on Tuesday as the Nerazzurri returned to work following a day off. The Uruguayan, currently assistant coach of Nacional Montevideo, has made frequent trips back to Italy in the past, but this time he will stay for the coming weeks to follow Roberto Mancini's training sessions. Sosa wore black and blue from 1992 to 1995, scored 50 goals in 104 games, and won the UEFA Cup in 1994. Italian forward Morello, scorer of 5 goals in 44 appearances for Trapattoni's Inter, lifted a Scudetto and a  Super Cup during his three seasons with the Nerazzurri. Now coach of ASD Reggio Calcio's Giovanissimi category side, Morelli visited Appiano Gentile to promote his testimonial match, to take place in Reggio Emilia on 4 June.

在国际米兰,看到两张老面孔总是一件值得高兴的事。周二,在蓝黑球队经过1天休息后恢复训练的同时,鲁本·索萨和达里奥·莫雷罗周二造访了安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心。

乌拉圭人现在是蒙得维蒂亚民族队的助理教练,他过去经常来意大利,但这次他将在这里呆几周,观摩罗伯托·曼奇尼的训练课。索萨在1992-1995年间身着蓝黑球衣,他在104场比赛中打进了50粒入球,1994年随队获得了欧洲联盟杯。

意大利前锋莫雷罗为特拉帕托尼时代的国际米兰队出场44次打进5球,在3年的蓝黑生涯中获得过1次联赛冠军和一次超级杯冠军。他现在是ASD雷乔足球俱乐部的青年队教练。莫雷罗来训练基地的目的是商讨他的纪念比赛事宜,该场比赛将于6月4日在雷焦埃米利亚进行。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

190#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-7 13:47:00 | 只看该作者

科特迪瓦政府访问国际米兰俱乐部

IVORIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL VISITS INTER
Thursday, 05 April 2007 14:36:11    

APPIANO GENTILE - Inter received a prestigious visit from the Ivory Coast this morning. Accompanied by Fabrizio Isena, honorary consul-general of the African republic in Milan, Narcisse Kuyo Tea, cabinet chief of the presidency of the Republic of the Ivory Coast, watched the first team train at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

周四上午,国际米兰俱乐部迎来了重要的科特迪瓦客人。

在科特迪瓦驻米兰总顾问法布里齐奥·伊塞纳的陪同下,科特迪瓦共和国内阁主席纳西塞·库约·特亚来到安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心观看了国际米兰一线队的训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

191#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-7 13:54:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰足球学校代表出席赫尔辛基会议

INTER CAMPUS REP AT HELSINKI CONFERENCE
Thursday, 05 April 2007 15:24:34     

HELSINKI - Inter academy's base activities head Roberto Samaden was among the guest speakers at the 7th UEFA Grassroots Football Conference, which took place from 2-5 April in Helsinki, Finland.

Samaden presented the club's Inter Campus Italia and Inter Campus Worldwide projects to representatives of all 53 UEFA member associations.

4月2日-5日,国际米兰足球学校事务总管罗伯托·萨马登在芬兰赫尔辛基出席了第7届欧足联草根足球会议,并做了客座演讲。

萨马登向来自欧足联全部53个成员协会的代表介绍了俱乐部的国际米兰足球学校意大利和全球工程。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

192#
发表于 2007-4-9 09:58:00 | 只看该作者

MIHAJLOVIC: "ME, A COACH AND A FATHER"
Saturday, 07 April 2007 07:56:02   

MILAN - Inter's assistant coach Sinisa Mihajlovic was interviewed by Sky Italia ahead of the Easter festivities:

Can we say Inter have won the Scudetto?
"We have a twenty-point lead, and there are twenty-seven left. Mathematically we haven't won yet, but..."

But everyone thinks it's natural to say so...
"On the surface it doesn't seem like a very hard championship. The fans probably celebrate more when you win it on the last day of the season. We have found it very hard, we have played a great championship, and the fans will realise this with time. With a twenty-point lead I don't see all that joy in the fans that I had imagined, but they will realise eventually because besides the title they gave us last year, winning this Scudetto is something all of us and all Inter fans can be very proud of."

Cobolli Gigli of Juventus said it has been a boring Serie A season.
"He might be right, but it's because we are too strong. The merit is ours if it's boring, and nothing would have changed if Juventus had been in A. I hope they are promoted so next season we can play against them at last and see what happens, but I don't think anything will change. We have done something that is not easy to repeat, and I think Inter will be the team to beat next season too."

How has the transition from pitch to bench been?
"I have been very lucky and for this reason I will never stop thanking president Moratti and Mancini. They have given me an incredible chance. The only thing I know how to do is play football and coach. It's my whole life. I won't deny that I found it a bit hard at the start because I had been playing with most of these lads for two seasons, but they have respected me and the coaching has gone very well. At the start I would turn round to look at my ex-team-mates on the bus, or look the other way when I was sat at the coaching staff's table, so Mancini told me there was no problem for him if I wanted to go and eat with the boys. I missed playing at the start, but it got better as time went on. I look at everyone differently and I have already learned a lot of things. It's important to work your way up, because sooner or later I will coach for real."

Some ex-players have confessed to suffering from depression...
"Not me, because I was in pre-season training a month after I stopped playing. It's just that I was on the other side. I'm lucky because knowing me, I would have driven everyone crazy if I had stayed at home..."

Has your relationship with Roberto Mancini changed?
"It has been splendid for fifteen years, and it still is. We have always been very good friends, both when we played and when he coached me at Lazio and Inter. And it's because of this recognised relationship with Mancini that I have had to give more, set an example, and always be the perfect professional."

Did you have more responsibilities when he was your coach?
"I have never had any doubts over my ability as a player. I have won a lot, thanks also to my character, and if Mancini has always wanted me as a player it's because he knew and was convinced that I could give more. Both of us were pleased with our experiences in two seasons at Inter, and we're pleased with what we're doing now as members of the coaching staff."

Has your relationship with the players changed?
"They have always had maximum respect for me, and me for them. Everything has stayed the same. I'm their friend, but they know that when it's time to work, we work. They know they can come to me if there are any problems. It was like this when I played. They knew I could be a bridge between the players and the coach. This is why the relationship hasn't changed that much."

If Adriano were your son...
"He's a great lad and a great player. Everyone can go out and have fun at his age, but he has to be a bit more careful in his private life and surround himself with people who love him, not with those who might be able to get something from him just because he's Adriano. I had many problems when I arrived at Roma aged just twenty-one. I was alone and with all these false friends. You have to be intelligent, learn quickly, and not repeat your mistakes. You need to grow up quickly. All of us are fond of Adriano and we all give him advice."

Have you ever been strict with Adriano?
"When needed, yes. I have been angry once or twice. I told him to do certain things and he didn't do them. He was hurt, but it hasn't happened again."

And if Ibra were your son?
"I would tell him not to get nervous when he goes on the pitch. He is the best of them all, the only way the others can win is to make him nervous. He's playing into their hands if he thinks about the vendettas and not about the football. We have similar characters. We're both fiery and it doesn't take much for us to get flared up. On some occasions, like in Valencia for example, he did well not to react. In his place I might not have stood still... Zlatan just has to think about playing football and enjoying himself. He's the best of them all, so it's normal for the others to do everything they can to provoke him."

What did you say to Ibra between the first and second half of the derby?
"I told him that the derby is the best match, that a player like him can't not take part. I told him 'you're a great player, everyone is losing out if you don't perform...' Us Slavs are like this. We never give up. So in the second half of the derby Zlatan set up Cruz and then scored the winning goal. He came to thank me afterwards. These are the things that please you."

Your newly born son has the same first name as Burdisso...
"Nicolas has definitely been penalised too much for what happened in Valencia. If they gave him what they gave him, what should they have given to the one who threw the punch? I did a lot of stupid things when I was a player, and I always ended up paying for them. Nicolas is a great boy and is still young. He can play in every defensive position, as well as in midfield. He's still young and he's having a great year. He can go a lot further."

Is Marco Materazzi the one who resembles you most in terms of character?
" Materazzi has changed a lot since winning the World Cup, and for the better. On the outside he might seem a bit grumpy, but he has always been a nice person, and very important for the environment. He feels stronger after winning the World Cup, and he is. We are lucky to have him on the pitch and in the dressing room. He's the first person to spur on his team-mates when something isn't going right..."

If Mancini were your brother?
"It's not as if I came here to give advice to everyone... Who gives advice to me? I have seen Mancini mature as a coach, and he's almost perfect now. He used to get angry a lot more, but he's calmer now and in this way he follows matches better. He started coaching big clubs early, and he's one of the best around now."

What do you talk about?
"We talk about many things, like what formation to use, who will play, who will come on... Mancini listens to us collaborators a lot. What can he improve? Specifically, I'm not sure. But you always try to improve in life. Mancini is a perfectionist. Perfection is impossible, but in his search for it he improves all the time. I also want to be like him, because I'm the type who is never satisfied."

If Massimo Moratti were your father?
"Moratti is a splendid person. There aren't many like him, and not just in football. I already considered him special before, but now I know him I can say he's even more special. Football would be better and more credible if there were more people like Moratti."

So it's not true that he should be less kind?
"Don't worry. When he gets angry, he gets angry. It doesn't often happen, I've seen him angry just once in three years. Sven Goran Eriksson also said he was too kind, but you don't see the strength of people when they get angry."

Your fifth child was born last week...
"Children are the best thing. You can never get enough of them. To make a comparison, chidren are like goals. It's nice to have them, raise them, and it's emotional to watch the birth. I have been to all of them apart from one, when I was away with my national team."

What kind of father are you?
"One who plays and jokes, but who sets the rules. No one can do what he wants in a family like ours. I grew up like this and this is how I will raise my children. There's a dinner time, a time to go to bed, a time to get up... I think I'm a good dad, but being parents is difficult, it's a big responsibility. I want to raise them well and teach them respect, friendship and love. They must be honest, go to school and be good, but actually I'm lucky because they are good. For parents, your own children are wonderful. Mine are spectacular: when I'm sad I put them all in the bed and there's nothing nicer than that."

在复活节之前,国际米兰助理教练西尼萨-米哈伊洛维奇接受了意大利天空电视台的采访。

我们可以说国际米兰已经获得意甲冠军了吗?
我们领先20分,还剩下27分。理论上我们还没有夺冠,但是……

但每个人都认为这样说是很自然的……
表面上,看上去这不像是一届很艰难的联赛,当你在赛季的最后一天赢得冠军的时候,球迷们可能会更加热烈的庆祝。我们感觉非常困难,我们踢了一届出色的联赛,随着时间的推移,球迷们会意识到这一点的。在领先20分的情况下,我没有看到球迷身上有快乐的成分,但他们将逐渐意识到这一点,因为除了他们去年给我们的冠军,获得这个冠军是我们所有人和国际米兰的所有球迷们可以感到骄傲的事情。

尤文图斯的科波利-吉里说这是一个令人厌倦的意甲赛季。
也许他是正确的,但这是因为我们太强大了。如果说这令人厌倦的话,那么这个价值也是我们的,即使尤文图斯回到意甲的话,也没有什么东西会改变。我希望他们能升级,这样下赛季我们就可以碰面了,那时候我们会看看将发生什么,但我不认为任何东西会改变。我们已经做出了很难复制的事情,我认为国际米兰将同样在下个赛季获得冠军。

从球场到教练席的转换顺利吗?
我非常幸运,这个赛季我将永远不会停止感谢莫拉蒂主席和曼奇尼。他们给了我这个令人难以置信的机会。我只知道怎样踢球和当教练,这是我的全部生活。我不否认开始我觉得有些困难,因为我和这些小伙子们中的大多数踢了2个赛季,但他们都很尊敬我,教练组也非常融洽。开始时我会在球队的大巴上转一圈,看看我的前队友们,或者在餐厅,当我坐在教练组的桌子边时,会左右张望,这时曼奇尼告诉我,如果我想去和球员们一起吃饭,他不会有任何问题。我在开始的时候没有进入角色,但随着时间的推移,情况好转了。我以不同的眼光看着所有人,我已经学到了很多东西。重要的是你以自己的方式工作,因为迟早我将成为一名主教练。

有些以前的球员承认会陷入消沉……
我不是,因为我在退役后在赛季前准备期中呆了一个月。我只是在另一边。我很幸运因为他们都了解我,如果我呆在家的话,我会让所有人疯狂的……

您与罗伯托-曼奇尼的关系改变了吗?
我们曾经是15年的好友,现在仍然是。我们曾经是非常要好的朋友,不论是我们一起踢球时,还是他在拉齐奥和国际米兰当我的教练的时候。正是由于这个与曼奇尼之间被认可的关系,我应该做出更多的贡献,并且总是当一名完美的职业教练。

当他是您的教练时,您是否有了更多的责任呢?
作为一名球员,我从未对我的能力产生怀疑。我赢得过很多东西,这同样来源于我的性格,如果曼奇尼一直要求我是一名球员的话,这是因为他知道并且相信我能做到更多的东西。我们两个都对在国际米兰2个赛季中的经历满意,而作为教练组的成员,我们也对我们现在所做的感到满意。

您与球员们的关系改变了吗?
他们一直对我保持着最多的尊重,我对他们也是如此。一切都和以前一样,我是他们的朋友,但他们知道到该工作的时候我们会工作;他们知道如果有问题时他们会找我,就像我踢球时一样,他们知道我可以成为球员和主教练之间的桥梁。这就是为什么我们之间的关心没有改变很多的原因。

如果阿德里亚诺是您的儿子……
他是一名出色的小伙子和一名出色的球员。在他这个年龄,每个人都会外出取乐,但他应该在私人生活中更加小心,他身边的人们都爱他,而不是因为他是阿德里亚诺就可能从他身上得到一些东西。当我在21岁到罗马的时候我也遇到过很多问题,与那些虚伪的朋友们在一起我很孤独。你应该聪明、很快的学习,而不是重复你的错误,你需要快速成长。我们都喜欢阿德里亚诺,我们都会给他建议。

你对阿德里亚诺的要求严格吗?
如果需要的话,是的。我曾经有一两次生过气,我告诉他做一些事,而他没有。他受到了打击,但后来就再也没发生过。

而如果伊布拉是您的儿子呢?
我会告诉他上场时不要紧张。他是他们中最好的,其他人只有一个办法获胜,就是让他紧张。如果他想的是仇恨而不是足球的话,他就会落入他们的圈套。我们的性格差不多,我们都是暴脾气,我们都会动不动就发火。有时候,比如在瓦伦西亚,他的表现很好,没有做出反应。在他的位置上,我可能就不会只是站着了……斯拉坦只需要考虑踢球和自我享受,他是他们所有人中最好的,所以对于其他人来说,尽其所能激怒他是很正常的。

在德比战的上下半场中间您对伊布拉说了什么?
我告诉他德比是最好的比赛,像他这样的球员不能不参加。我告诉他,“你是一名优秀的球员,如果你不表现的话,每个人都会输……”我们斯拉夫人就是这样,我们从不放弃。所以在德比的下半场,斯拉坦先是为克鲁斯助攻,随后又打入了致胜一球,之后他来对我表示了感谢,这是让你感到高兴的东西。

您新出生的儿子与布尔迪索有相同的名字……
很明显,在瓦伦西亚的事情中,尼古拉斯受到了太多的欺负。如果他们把他们所给的给了他,他们应该对出拳的人给予什么样的东西呢?当我是一名球员时,我做了很多蠢事,最终我总是为之付出代价。尼古拉斯是一个优秀的小伙子,他还年轻,他可以踢所有的防守位置,就像在中场一样。他还年轻,他在经历出色的一年,他还能走得更远。

在性格方面,马尔科-马特拉齐是和您最像的吗?
在赢得世界杯冠军以后,马特拉齐改变了很多,是向好的一面。在外界看来他看上去可能有些脾气不好,但他总是一个好人,对于环境来说这非常重要。在赢得世界杯以后,他感觉更强大了,他就是这样。我们很幸运拥有他,不论是在球场上还是在更衣室中,当有些事情不往正确的方向发展时,他是第一个刺向队友的人。

如果曼奇尼是您的哥哥呢?
好像不是我来这里给所有人建议……谁给我建议呢?我看到了曼奇尼作为一名主教练成熟了,现在他几乎完美了。他曾经更多的生气,但现在更冷静了,凭借这样的方式,他更好的解读了比赛。他很早就开始执教大俱乐部了,他是当今最出色的之一。

你们经常谈论什么?
我们谈论很多事情,像使用什么阵形、谁将上场、谁将替补出场……曼奇尼向我们这些合作者们听取很多的意见。他能在哪方面进步?我不清楚,但在生活中,你总会试图进步。曼奇尼是一个完美主义者,完美是不可能的,但在每时每刻都在寻求进步。我也要像他一样,因为我是从不会满意的。

如果莫拉蒂是您的父亲呢?
莫拉蒂是一个非常好的人。没有很多人像他一样,不仅在足球界中。我之前就把他看作是一个特别的人,但现在我了解他了,我可以说他更特别了。如果有更多像莫拉蒂一样的人的话,足球会更好,更可信的。

所以他应该更不和蔼是不对的?
别担心,他该生气时会生气。这并不经常发生,3年中我只看到过他生气1次。斯文-戈兰-埃里克森也说他太和蔼了,但你不知道当一个人生气时他的力量。

上周您的第5个孩子出生了……
孩子们是最好的东西,你有多少都不够。如果打个比分的话,孩子们就像进球一样,拥有他们,呼唤他们是好事,而看到他们的出生更是令人感动的。当我外出随国家队比赛时,我会去看他们每一个人。

您是一名什么样的父亲?
一个游戏并开玩笑,但也制定规则的人。在我们这样的家庭中,没有人能随心所欲,我就是在这样的家庭中长大的,这就是我抚养我的孩子们的方式。我们有吃饭的时间,有上床的时间,有起床的时间……我认为我是一个好的父亲,但作为父母是不容易的,这是一个重要的责任。我要好好抚养他们,并教给他们尊重、友谊和爱。他们必须诚实,必须上学,必须成为好人,但实际上我是幸运的,因为他们的情况很好。对于父母们来说,你自己的孩子们是令你激动的。我的是特别的:当我难过的时候,我让他们都上床,没有比那更好的事情了。

恩恩,基本上读完后几个感想:

1. 米哈是更衣室稳定剂;

2. 馒头有米哈这样的朋友(贤内助?)支持是上辈子烧了高香;

3. 他是一个好教练←其实俺素想快点把馒头和他的角色对调!!!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

193#
发表于 2007-4-9 10:21:00 | 只看该作者

IC马特拉齐俱乐部在雷焦卡拉布里亚成立

IC MATERAZZI INAUGURATED IN REGGIO C.
Saturday, 07 April 2007 18:13:32     

REGGIO CALABRIA - Inter Club Reggio Calabria 'Marco Materazzi' was inaugurated during the first-team's stay in southern Italian city for the Serie A Week 31 match against Reggina.

Inter managing director Ernesto Paolillo and Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala attended the ceremony, which took place on the morning of Saturday 7 April.

Materazzi lived in Reggio Calabria for a brief period in his youth, when his father was on the books of Reggina.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

在一线队赴意大利南部城市进行意甲第31轮与雷吉纳的比赛的同时,国际米兰球迷俱乐部雷焦卡拉布里亚“马尔科·马特拉齐”俱乐部成立。

国际米兰行政部主管埃尔内斯托·保利罗和国际米兰俱乐部交流与合作中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉出席了成立仪式,该仪式在4月7日(周六)上午进行。马尔科·马特拉齐在童年时代曾经短暂居住在雷焦卡拉布里亚大区,那时他的父亲是雷吉纳俱乐部的一名成员。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

194#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-13 09:30:00 | 只看该作者

尼古拉斯·布尔迪索生日快乐

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLAS BURDISSO
Thursday, 12 April 2007 06:56:01 

MILAN - Many happy returns to our Argentine defender Nicolas Burdisso, 26 years old today.

众多祝福送给我们的阿根廷后卫尼古拉斯·布尔迪索,今天是他26岁生日。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

195#
发表于 2007-4-17 18:33:00 | 只看该作者

科威特大使造访基地

KUWAITI AMBASSADOR IN APPIANO
Friday, 13 April 2007 14:00:50   

APPIANO GENTILE - Mr. Adil Al H. Ayyar, formerly the Kuwaiti consul general for Milan and now the Middle Eastern nation's ambassador to Spain, visited Inter's training ground on Friday to watch the Nerazzurri continue their preparations for Sunday's game against Palermo. A great Inter fan and a friend of the Moratti family, he has visited the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti on several occasions in the past.

After training, Al H. Ayyar greeted Roberto Mancini and the players, and spoke briefly to inter.it. "I have come here to visit my old friends and the great Inter family," he said. "I want to be the first to congratulate them on the team's great season. I also wanted to congratulate and thank my great friend Massimo Moratti for opening the doors to the Inter family. I am very proud to be an Interista.

"I would also like to congratulate Roberto Mancini and his staff. I have always had great faith in the Nerazzurri coach and have always thought he would show his great ability. Last of all, I would like to wish the team good luck in winning the Scudetto and reaching the record of one hundred points."

周五,前科威特驻米兰总领事,现任该中东国家驻西班牙大使阿迪尔·阿尔·H·阿亚尔先生,来到了国际米兰的训练场,观看了蓝黑球队继续备战周日与巴勒莫队比赛的工作。作为一名国际米兰的忠实球迷和莫拉蒂家庭的一个朋友,他过去曾经数次造访安杰洛·莫拉蒂体育中心。

在训练之后,阿尔·H·阿亚尔向罗伯托·曼奇尼和球员们致以了问候,并接受了inter.it的短暂采访。“我来这里是看望我的老朋友和伟大的国际米兰大家庭的,”他说,“我要首先祝贺他们这个伟大的赛季,我同时要祝贺并感谢我的好朋友马西莫·莫拉蒂,为我打开了国际米兰大家庭的大门。我非常骄傲成为一名国际米兰球迷。我还愿意祝贺罗伯托·曼奇尼和他的教练组,我一直队这位蓝黑主教练抱有很大的信心,我一直认为他将展示出他巨大的能力。最后,我愿意祝球队好运,祝他们夺得意甲冠军,并达到创纪录的100分。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

196#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-17 19:02:00 | 只看该作者

国际米兰古巴足球学校最新消息

INTER CAMPUS CUBA UPDATE
Saturday, 14 April 2007 11:13:59     

MILAN - Twenty-five coaches from the provinces of Las Tunas, Holguin and Granma took part in the third coaching course in Bayamo, which brings the first phase of the Inter Campus Cuba project to a close.

Inter Campus coach Alessio Cacciato held theoretical and practical lessons over a four-day period, involving the local coaches and children from the age of 12-14.  "With a mix of Italian and Spanish, I used mainly practical examples in the classroom, and got on very well with the Cuban children who understood me easily and participated with great enthusiasm," explained Cacciato.

Aldo Montinaro, head of the Inter Campus Worldwide project, attended the final assessment meetings for the programme, which will soon be repeated in Cuba's capital Havana under the supervision of the new national coordinator William Bennet Braks, selected from the Cuban Football Federation. 

25位从古巴拉斯图纳斯省、奥尔金省和格拉玛省来的教练参加了在巴亚莫省举行的第三堂教练课,这也为国际米兰足球学校在古巴的项目的第一阶段画上了一个句号。

国际米兰足球学校教练阿莱西奥·卡查托为当地的教练和12-14岁的孩子讲授了四天的理论课程和实践课程。“这里有很多意大利和西班牙人聚在一起,我在课堂中主要传授给他们实际的例子,而且那些能够轻松理解我并热情的参与其中的古巴孩子也能很好的接受这种讲授方式。”卡查托说。

国际米兰足球学校全球计划主管阿尔多·蒙蒂纳罗参加了项目的最后阶段会议,这个项目很快将会在古巴的首府哈瓦那展开,并且由新任的从古巴足球联盟选拔出来的合作者威廉·本奈特·布拉克斯负责。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

197#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-23 10:44:00 | 只看该作者

莫拉蒂/坎比亚索:冠军献给法切蒂!

Moratti: "Dedicated to Giacinto Facchetti" 
Sunday, 22 April 2007 17:16:53

SIENA - Massimo Moratti took to the pitch after the 2-1 victory over Siena to celebrate the title triumph with his players. "This Scudetto has come at last, and we're happy," the Inter president said. "But my first thought is for Giacinto Facchetti. This championship has the imprint of his generosity and honesty."

北京时间4月22日晚,国际米兰客场2-1击败锡耶纳,提前五轮成功卫冕,夺得俱乐部历史上的第15个意甲冠军。比赛一结束,国际米兰主席马西莫·莫拉蒂便跑上球场与球员们一起庆祝夺冠。

“我们最终夺得了这个冠军,我们都很高兴!”莫拉蒂主席说,“但我最先想到的是吉亚辛托·法切蒂。”

Cambiasso: "A triumph for Facchetti" 
Sunday, 22 April 2007 18:49:42

SIENA - Esteban Cambiasso put the Nerazzurri on the road to a 15th league title with a double at Fiorentina  on day one of the season. The Argentine midfielder was on the pitch in Tuscany again today as Mancini's side overcame Siena to turn a dream into reality.

"I'm very happy for the confidence Inter have had in me since my first day," Cambiasso said. "This has motivated me to give more. I'm very happy to be here in this moment. This is a victory for the people of Inter, to repay them for the suffering of many years. Today we can shout their joy.

"I remember the week of the first day of the championship in Florence, with my two goals and then the injury that kept me sidelined for over three months. I remember that it was a terrible week, with the passing of our beloved president Giacinto Facchetti.

"I want to dedicate this title to Facchetti, who has left us, but who has always motivated us greatly, since our first day at Inter."

埃斯特班·坎比亚索在国际米兰赢得第15个联赛冠军的道路上曾经在佛罗伦萨梅开二度。阿根廷中场今天又一次出现在了托斯卡纳的球场上,曼奇尼的球队战胜了锡耶纳队,将梦想变成了现实。

“我非常高兴,因为国际米兰让我从第一天开始就拥有了信心,”坎比亚索说,“这激励我做出更多的贡献。此时此刻我很高兴出现在这里。这是一个位国际米兰人获得的冠军,这为他们与我们多年的共患难做出了补偿。今天我们可以高呼出他们的乐趣了。我记得本赛季首轮在佛罗伦萨的比赛,我进了2个球,之后受伤了,这次受伤让我缺阵超过了3个月。由于我们爱戴的主席扎琴多·法切蒂的故去,我记得那是可怕的一周。我想将这个冠军献给法切蒂,他已经离开了我们,但他一直在很好的激励我们,从我们在国际米兰的第一天开始。”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

198#
发表于 2007-4-28 09:33:00 | 只看该作者

菲戈:国际米兰永远留在我的心中

Figo: "Inter in my heart forever"
Monday, 23 April 2007 19:08:55

MILAN - Luis Figo missed yesterday's title-winning victory over Siena through suspension. And the Portuguese midfielder was unable to take part in the Nerazzurri's 15th Scudetto celebrations because of family commitments over the weekend. But Inter's number seven was with his team-mates in spirit, as he revealed during an interview with Inter Channel.

"Obviously I was disappointed not to have been with my team-mates and all the Inter fans in this great moment of joy," Figo said. "I wasn't there in person, but mentally I was with all of them. I was very far away from Italy and I even had problems being updated on what was happening. I got to see the goals and some of the post-match celebrations, but no more than that because of family problems that kept me away from Milan.

"I can imagine what happened after the Scudetto victory, because it had been many years since Inter hadn't won a championship on the pitch. We all really wanted this title and I am very happy that it has come.

"The team dedicated the Scudetto to Giacinto Facchetti? I think everybody remembers Giacinto at this time. He was one of a kind and he will always remain in the hearts of those lucky enough to have spent moments with him. In these moments it's important to remember those who have helped us achieve these results, who unfortunately are no longer with us."

On the value Inter's 15th Scudetto has for a player who has won everything at club level during an illustrious playing career, Figo replied: "To come here to Inter to win the Scudetto was a unique decision. I feel enormously happy. I came here two years ago and we have won everything in Italy. It means we have worked well and that the club is on the right path to continuing to do well.

"The fans are asking Moratti to keep me at Inter? I would stay for many years at a club like Inter where I have been very happy. I would have liked to have come to Inter earlier when I was at the peak of my career, but in football you need to understand when it's time to leave, even though I would like to stay here for many years to come because they have given me so much.

Figo hasn't scored for Inter since the Super Cup last August, but there are still five league games to go, plus a two-legged cup final with Roma. "I'm not worried about this, only winning counts. When you score, you're happy."

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

199#
发表于 2007-4-28 09:40:00 | 只看该作者

克鲁斯来到足球学校庆祝意甲夺冠

Football Schools: Scudetto party with Cruz
Thursday, 26 April 2007 11:47:24

MILAN - Two hundred and eighty Under-7s enrolled with the Inter Football Schools project gathered on Wednesday 25 April (a bank holiday in Italy) for an afternoon of football and fun, and Scudetto celebrations on the pitches of the Centro Sportivo Accademia Internazionale Calcio. The kids were joined by Julio Cruz, who in his double role as father and champion wished to spend with the young players his last day off before today's training session in Appiano Gentile.

4月25日(周三,意大利传统休息日之一)下午,280名7岁以下级的儿童来到了国际米兰足球学校,在国际米兰足球学校体育中心球场上庆祝国际米兰队获得意甲冠军。胡里奥·克鲁斯加入了孩子们当中,作为一名父亲和意甲冠军球员,他利用假期的最后一天和这些年轻球员们呆在了一起,今天他将回到基地进行训练。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

200#
发表于 2007-4-28 09:58:00 | 只看该作者

布尔迪索和科尔多巴出席“WIVI L'INTER”活动

Burdisso, Cordoba at Wivi l'Inter Sondrio
Thursday, 26 April 2007 22:19:52

DUBINO (SONDRIO) - Nicolas Burdisso and and Ivan Ramiro Cordoba represented the first team at the ninth Wivi l'Inter event of the season - the first since Inter's title-winning victory at Siena, which took place in the evening of Thursday 26 April.

The two South American defenders took to the stage with Inter Channel's Roberto Mancini to answer questions, sign autogpraphs and pose for photos with over 700 members of Inter Clubs from the province of Sondrio.

Inter Club Coordination Centre director Fausto Sala attended the event along with former Inter player Orazio Rancati, who wore black and blue for two seasons in 1959/60 and 1960/61.

Inter Clubs Aprica, Berbenno, Bormio, Cuore Nerazzurro, Dei Ceck, Dubino, Livigno, Morbegno, Ponchiera, Tirano, Valchiavenna and Valmalenco were presented with commemorative plates for their continued official support for the Nerazzurri.

Funds raised through a lottery will be donated to the Tionge Association, which supports the Open Community School Education: Vision for the Future project for orphans and vulnerable children in Zambia. 

4月26日(周四)晚,在国际米兰客场战胜锡耶纳队获得意甲冠军以后,尼古拉斯·布尔迪索和伊万·拉米罗·科尔多巴代表一线队出席了本赛季的第9次“Wivi l'Inter”活动。

2名南美后卫和国际米兰频道的罗伯托-斯卡尔皮尼一起进行了签名、合影,回答了参加活动的来自松德里奥省的超过700名国际米兰球迷俱乐部球迷提出的问题。国际米兰球迷俱乐部合作与交流中心主管法乌斯托·萨拉和前国际米兰球员奥拉齐奥·兰卡蒂一起出席了本次活动,兰卡蒂曾经在1959-1960和1960-1961赛季效力于国际米兰队。

国际米兰球迷俱乐部阿普里卡、贝尔本诺、蓝黑之心、德伊切克、杜比诺、利维尼奥、莫尔贝尼奥、庞切拉、蒂拉诺、瓦尔奇亚文纳和瓦尔马伦科的代表带来了纪念银盘,继续为蓝黑球队提供官方支持。活动发行了慈善彩票,全部收入将捐献给蒂昂杰协会,该协会支持面对赞比亚孤儿和易受攻击儿童的“开放社区学校教育:面向未来”工程。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|阿根廷风暴 ( 沪ICP备05003678号   

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 23:27 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 18 queries .